PDA

View Full Version : Obnoxious Chiefs Fans

jspchief
12-26-2004, 06:32 PM
My sister and Bro-in-law went to the Raidur this weekend and ran into some real a-holes. My sister is a Chiefs fan and my BIL is a Raider fan and they got accosted by some drunk guys in the parking lot after the game. It started with what they thought was some good-natured ribbing, then one guy took my BIL's hat. When my sister tried to get it back she got pushed to the ground, then the three guys beat my BIL up, knocking him unconscious. This was the first trip to Arrowhead for both of them...some first impression.:shake:

Last week, I went to the game with my wife who is a Donkeys fan. The guy that sat behind her was verbally abusive to her through most of the first quarter. Then his girlfriend punched another Donkey fan sitting next to her. Thank god they were kicked out early in the game.

I think it's really sad that today's sports fan has evolved into the abusive beligerent type. Opposing fans are what make these games great. If nobody cared about the other teams, our match-ups with them wouldn't hold near the excitement. I've traveled to a lot of stadiums and witnessed it first hand enough.

I've now made an honest effort to make sure visiting fans around me enjoy themselves at Arrowhead. I like to rib and talk a little smack, but I've tempered it to where it's light hearted, and not insulting and abusive. I also make an effort to keep the peace and let other Chiefs fans know when they're crossing the line. I encourage anyone else that attends these games to take the same approach. We don't want to be known as a scum-hole like Oakland Coliseum or Philly's Vet. Standing by and ignoring it only lets it continue to happen. Letting these people know that fellow Chiefs fans won't tolerate it is the best way to keep our reputation as a classy organization with classy fans.

Sorry for the rant, just getting tired of the scum that I encounter at every game I attend.

chief52
12-26-2004, 06:37 PM
I've now made an honest effort to make sure visiting fans around me enjoy themselves at Arrowhead. I like to rib and talk a little smack, but I've tempered it to where it's light hearted, and not insulting and abusive. I also make an effort to keep the peace and let other Chiefs fans know when they're crossing the line. I encourage anyone else that attends these games to take the same approach. We don't want to be known as a scum-hole like Oakland Coliseum or Philly's Vet. Standing by and ignoring it only lets it continue to happen. Letting these people know that fellow Chiefs fans won't tolerate it is the best way to keep our reputation as a classy organization with classy fans.

Sorry for the rant, just getting tired of the scum that I encounter at every game I attend.

I think it is terrible as well. Things are getting so out of hand everywhere. A person should be able to wear the colors of his team in any stadium or coliseum in the U.S. Unfortunately, that is not the case anymore. It is a sad statement on the our present day culture IMO.

If more people can do as you have written above, it will make it better for everyone.

Spott
12-26-2004, 06:39 PM
I have 2 questions. WTF was your sister thinking when she married a Raider fan and WTF are you thinking dating a donkey fan?

Valiant
12-26-2004, 06:40 PM
yeah that is bullshit.. the only rival fan i would beat the shit out of would be taco john..everyone else is coo...

Dartgod
12-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Wierd Wolf is such an asshole.

*Cross thread humor, for those who are tempted to take me seriously...

Deberg_1990
12-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Man, this is sad to hear.....Did they call the cops or security on these A-holes?? I guess its just a reflection on our current culture than aything else. Ask Detriot Pistons fans....

Nzoner
12-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Sorry to hear that.

FWIW,the officer(and fellow planeteer whom I had the pleasure of meeting last week) was telling me that there were numerous 1st timers at the game yesterday and Arrowhead security had their hands full the entire game.

Deberg_1990
12-26-2004, 06:45 PM
Sorry to hear that.

FWIW,the officer(and fellow planeteer whom I had the pleasure of meeting last week) was telling me that there were numerous 1st timers at the game yesterday and Arrowhead security had their hands full the entire game.

This doesnt surprise me. Im sure a number of "regulars" either sold or gave their tickets away.

memyselfI
12-26-2004, 06:46 PM
My sister and Bro-in-law went to the Raidur this weekend and ran into some real a-holes. My sister is a Chiefs fan and my BIL is a Raider fan and they got accosted by some drunk guys in the parking lot after the game. It started with what they thought was some good-natured ribbing, then one guy took my BIL's hat. When my sister tried to get it back she got pushed to the ground, then the three guys beat my BIL up, knocking him unconscious. This was the first trip to Arrowhead for both of them...some first impression.:shake:

Last week, I went to the game with my wife who is a Donkeys fan. The guy that sat behind her was verbally abusive to her through most of the first quarter. Then his girlfriend punched another Donkey fan sitting next to her. Thank god they were kicked out early in the game.

I think it's really sad that today's sports fan has evolved into the abusive beligerent type. Opposing fans are what make these games great. If nobody cared about the other teams, our match-ups with them wouldn't hold near the excitement. I've traveled to a lot of stadiums and witnessed it first hand enough.

I saw similiar happen to a Raiders fan (who was also with a Chiefs fan who was trying to defend him IN THE STADIUM after the game) and my son (who was all of 9 at the time but wearing a Gannon jersey) was harrassed by some drunk Chiefs fan punk the following year. Clearly your experience is not new as I saw this happen at games in 2001 and 2002.

I agree it likely happens in other places and it's just sad no matter who is doing it and to whom.

chief52
12-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Arrowhead security had their hands full the entire game.

On Christmas no less...too much.

Nzoner
12-26-2004, 06:47 PM
This doesnt surprise me. Im sure a number of "regulars" either sold or gave their tickets away.

No doubt about that,hell on our way to B-5 yesterday we walked by a very large Raider tailgate.Thought I'd entered the black hole.

KC Jones
12-26-2004, 06:51 PM
I was waiting in line to turn in a prescription at Osco for my sick 13 month old. I overheard the couple in front of me talking, the only part that really stood out was the guy saying "nig***s don't think" or something to that effect. His girlfriend must have said something to him since he was pretty loud with his commentary, and he stared right at me and said "I don't give a fu** what he thinks". His stare and general body language seemed to indicate he was hoping to get some sort of rise out of me. I suddenly found the display of chapstick next to me fascinating. It wasn't just that the guy was 2-3" taller than me (so we're talking 6-7" or 8"), but also that he looked to be fairly strong. 10 years ago I would have had some kind of smart ass remark ready to grant the guys wish for trouble, but having gotten older, weaker, fatter, and a wee bit smarter I thought picking up the prescription for my sick kid was more important than getting in a fight. Did I mention this was on Chrsitmas day? Also the guy later started talking about the time he spent in the marine corps.

I guess my point is - a-holes are everywhere. The palooka I ran into on Christmas day could have as easily gone to the game instead of trying to start some static at Osco.

Coach
12-26-2004, 06:53 PM
This the season to be merry I guess. :shrug:

Cochise
12-26-2004, 06:54 PM
Every team has some fans that are douches. Just like every city, every college, every workplace, etc. :shrug:

chief52
12-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Every team has some fans that are douches. Just like every city, every college, every workplace, etc. :shrug:

That is true, but unfortunately the number of @ssholes seems to be going up rather than down. It is sad...

Digital Takawira
12-26-2004, 06:57 PM
wait, they're raider fans. whats the problem? they would do the same in oakland so screw em.

Spott
12-26-2004, 06:58 PM
That is true, but unfortunately the number of @ssholes seems to be going up rather than down. It is sad...

As the population rises, so will the number of stupid assholes. But it sure seems like those same stupid assholes tend to breed more.

Deberg_1990
12-26-2004, 06:59 PM
hahaha..funny story, heres the number one problem with our society:

and he stared right at me and said "I don't give a fu** what he thinks".

Bob Dole
12-26-2004, 07:05 PM
I saw similiar happen to a Raiders fan (who was also with a Chiefs fan who was trying to defend him IN THE STADIUM after the game) and my son (who was all of 9 at the time but wearing a Gannon jersey) was harrassed by some drunk Chiefs fan punk the following year. Clearly your experience is not new as I saw this happen at games in 2001 and 2002.

I agree it likely happens in other places and it's just sad no matter who is doing it and to whom.

This kind of thing did not happen during the Clinton administration.

Draw your own conclusions.

Bob Dole
12-26-2004, 07:08 PM
As the population rises, so will the number of stupid assholes. But it sure seems like those same stupid assholes tend to breed more.

That's because they don't have jobs and subsequently have more leisure time.

Rausch
12-26-2004, 07:10 PM
I was waiting in line to turn in a prescription at Osco for my sick 13 month old. I overheard the couple in front of me talking, the only part that really stood out was the guy saying "nig***s don't think" or something to that effect. His girlfriend must have said something to him since he was pretty loud with his commentary, and he stared right at me and said "I don't give a fu** what he thinks". His stare and general body language seemed to indicate he was hoping to get some sort of rise out of me. I suddenly found the display of chapstick next to me fascinating. It wasn't just that the guy was 2-3" taller than me (so we're talking 6-7" or 8"), but also that he looked to be fairly strong. 10 years ago I would have had some kind of smart ass remark ready to grant the guys wish for trouble, but having gotten older, weaker, fatter, and a wee bit smarter I thought picking up the prescription for my sick kid was more important than getting in a fight. Did I mention this was on Chrsitmas day? Also the guy later started talking about the time he spent in the marine corps.

I guess my point is - a-holes are everywhere. The palooka I ran into on Christmas day could have as easily gone to the game instead of trying to start some static at Osco.

So "I hate you because you don't think" then followed by "I don't care what you think."

:hmmm:

BroWhippendiddle
12-26-2004, 07:14 PM
This kind of thing did not happen during the Clinton administration.

It's obvious that you didn't attend many Chiefs games from '92-2000. This is not just the Chiefs as stated in other replies. I was accosted at a SD game, a Denver game, and at the Oakland Airport (All while wearing Chiefs gear).

The only way to be "safe" at any sporting event now days is to wear the home team's colors or to attempt to be safe by wearing the stealth sports gear I currrently received approval to have manufactured.

In any case, there are a-holes all over the country, the NFL just brings it out 70,000 people at a time.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Last night after the game my brother and I stopped by B5 on our way back to my truck. There was a little good natured ribbing back and forth between several of the Chiefs and Raiders fans that passed by.

Then one particular Raider fan walked by looking quite pissed off and I tossed a quick "raidurs suck" his way. At that point he turned around and came back towards us looking like he was ready to kick some ass. My brother and I were quick to say "hey man, we're just ribbing you, don't take it personal." He stopped and told us a story about how a couple of Chiefs fans had just jumped him...one took his wallet and another grabbed his hat and they ran off. We told him we thought that was bullshit and that he should tell stadium security. His response was basically that the KC security wasn't gonna do anything to help a hispanic guy wearing Raiders garb and I imagine he was probably right. Not that I mean anything racial by that...it's what he said.

Anyway we got him calmed down and told him that we and most Chiefs fans don't condone that kind of behavior. Before he walked off he was shaking our hands and we were exchanging Merry Christmas'.

I felt bad for the guy. I know how outnumbered I would feel if I were in Oakland and had that happened to me.

The truth is....to a certain extent going to a pro football game has become a bit of a turf war. Especially between teams that are big rivals. When you get 70,000 people together and 60,000 are wearing one color, 10,000 are wearing the other and many of them are drinking and taking what happens on the field somewhat personally, your gonna have some problems. It's real easy for the home fans to feel tough too knowing they have the opposing fans outnumbered.

It's not right but it's the way it is.

I know I wouldn't wear anything too bright red if I were to attend a Chiefs game in Oakland or Denver. I really don't know how safe I'd feel.

Braincase
12-26-2004, 07:44 PM
yeah that is bullshit.. the only rival fan i would beat the shit out of would be taco john..everyone else is coo...

Wow. Hey Taco, I got your back covered with numbnuts here.

Bob Dole
12-26-2004, 07:49 PM
It's obvious that you didn't attend many Chiefs games from '92-2000. This is not just the Chiefs as stated in other replies. I was accosted at a SD game, a Denver game, and at the Oakland Airport (All while wearing Chiefs gear).

The only way to be "safe" at any sporting event now days is to wear the home team's colors or to attempt to be safe by wearing the stealth sports gear I currrently received approval to have manufactured.

In any case, there are a-holes all over the country, the NFL just brings it out 70,000 people at a time.

Wrong.

It's Bush's fault. Things have gone downhill during his administration.

KC fans donated $220,707 at a game on 9/24/2001. How much have they donated at a game since?

George Bush and Carl Peterson are on a first name basis.

gblowfish
12-26-2004, 08:32 PM
My seats are front row 50 yardline behind Chiefs bench. I've taken as guests fans of Donks, Pats, Giants, Packers and Vikings. As long as the visiting fan isn't drunk and belligerent, and doesn't go looking for trouble, they're usually OK. The people that sit around me are usually tolerant of visiting fans, as long as they're not drunk and disorderly. As a visitor, it's not a good idea to wander the parking lot or restrooms alone in the visitors stadium. That's inviting an ass beating.

I've been to road games for Donks at Mile High, Raiders in LA, San Fran at Candlestick, Bears at Soldier Field, Dallas Cowboys at Irving, etc. There's drunk A-Holes at every venue. Raiders, Donks and Cowboys were the worst. I'm a big guy and almost got into it in both Denver and Dallas just going back to my car after the game, and didn't say a word to anybody on the way out. If I was faced it probably would have been big trouble.

Bottom line is getting faced, then getting in some guys face and yelling YOU SUCK or F*&K YOU is uncool and uncouth. When visitors come to Arrowhead, be cool. If they're drunken A-Holes security will get them eventually. And if you go on the road, be cool, don't get faced and start up the smack. If you get whacked, you brought it on yourself.

Jenson71
12-26-2004, 08:38 PM

Were they black?

Nice avator too...

chief52
12-26-2004, 08:48 PM
My seats are front row 50 yardline behind Chiefs bench. I've taken as guests fans of Donks, Pats, Giants, Packers and Vikings. As long as the visiting fan isn't drunk and belligerent, and doesn't go looking for trouble, they're usually OK. The people that sit around me are usually tolerant of visiting fans, as long as they're not drunk and disorderly. As a visitor, it's not a good idea to wander the parking lot or restrooms alone in the visitors stadium. That's inviting an ass beating.

I've been to road games for Donks at Mile High, Raiders in LA, San Fran at Candlestick, Bears at Soldier Field, Dallas Cowboys at Irving, etc. There's drunk A-Holes at every venue. Raiders, Donks and Cowboys were the worst. I'm a big guy and almost got into it in both Denver and Dallas just going back to my car after the game, and didn't say a word to anybody on the way out. If I was faced it probably would have been big trouble.

Bottom line is getting faced, then getting in some guys face and yelling YOU SUCK or F*&K YOU is uncool and uncouth. When visitors come to Arrowhead, be cool. If they're drunken A-Holes security will get them eventually. And if you go on the road, be cool, don't get faced and start up the smack. If you get whacked, you brought it on yourself.

You are right about the parking lot being a problem. Obviously your seats are in a good area. I have been to many Chief/Raider games in Oakland with a buddy who is a Raider season ticket holder. I never wear any Chief stuff. I have seen some bad stuff in the parking lot/bathrooms. But when I am in my seat with the Raider season ticket holders who know I am a Chief fan...word travels...they are more than fair with me. Comments? You bet. But lots of good natured ribbing. It is the drunks in the parking lot that are totally scary. Raider fans do take a bad rap due to a number of drunks in costume. Most are just football fans like any other.

Phobia
12-26-2004, 08:50 PM
Were they black?

Nice avator too...
Why is that important to you?

Jenson71
12-26-2004, 08:52 PM
Why is that important to you?

Because I really liked Hero, and I think that's the greatest scene.

splatbass
12-26-2004, 09:00 PM

Never wear Chiefs gear in the Bay Area unless you want to fight. I lived there most of the 80s, and even though the Raiders were in LA at the time there were still a lot of Raiders fans there. I learned real quick not to wear Chiefs gear. Raiders fans have always been a**holes.

I think it is terrible anywhere, but it really disturbs me that Chiefs fans would act like that. We have always been classier than Raiders fans, and I hate to see us stoop to their level.

I watch the games every week at a sports bar, and the opposing teams fans always sit with us. There is never a problem. Some good natured ribbing, but that is all (and we do our share too).

shaneo69
12-26-2004, 09:25 PM
I think it is terrible anywhere, but it really disturbs me that Chiefs fans would act like that. We have always been classier than Raiders fans, and I hate to see us stoop to their level.

Believe me, the white trash Chiefs fans that sat in our section on Christmas day were not any classier than the Oakland fans.
Pretty sad.

And the week before against Denver, some drunk-ass decided to leave his friends (if he had any) and come sit by himself about two rows up from us. The guy just starts yelling expletives after every play, Broncos are p*ssies, Broncos are motherf*ckers, etc. I mean, I'll cuss out the refs if they screw us, but this guy was just doing it for the hell of it. One lady finally asked him nicely to please watch his cursing, and he says okay. Next play, he starts doing it all over again. After about a quarter of this kind of behavior, somebody had security come up and drag his drunk-ass out of there.

I haven't ever told someone like this to shut up, because it doesn't really bother me personally. But it does get annoying if there's women or kids who become visibly uncomfortable with it. And it's pretty sad that I have to leave my 5 year-old son at home because I don't want him hearing these ignorant bozos.

splatbass
12-26-2004, 09:31 PM
Believe me, the white trash Chiefs fans that sat in our section on Christmas day were not any classier than the Oakland fans.
Pretty sad.

And the week before against Denver, some drunk-ass decided to leave his friends (if he had any) and come sit by himself about two rows up from us. The guy just starts yelling expletives after every play, Broncos are p*ssies, Broncos are motherf*ckers, etc. I mean, I'll cuss out the refs if they screw us, but this guy was just doing it for the hell of it. One lady finally asked him nicely to please watch his cursing, and he says okay. Next play, he starts doing it all over again. After about a quarter of this kind of behavior, somebody had security come up and drag his drunk-ass out of there.

I haven't ever told someone like this to shut up, because it doesn't really bother me personally. But it does get annoying if there's women or kids who become visibly uncomfortable with it. And it's pretty sad that I have to leave my 5 year-old son at home because I don't want him hearing these ignorant bozos.

Yup, pretty sad... my dad had season tickets when I was 10 or 11 (1973 or so). That never happened then. Too bad you can't take your kids to the game anymore.

digi2fish
12-26-2004, 09:52 PM
this kinda things could be worse in Taiwan
I heard one of the team bus had been gun-shot after the pro-baseball championship game.

BigRedChief
12-26-2004, 10:00 PM
I've never seen anything more than a push or shove and then they were seperated. Alcohol is usually the fuel. Sorry to hear about your sis and bil. That chit wouldn't be happening when I was around Raider fan or not. 3 guys jumping one guy ain't kosher.

elvomito
12-26-2004, 10:04 PM
i wonder what the BIL said to the guys in the parking lot?

so many times yesterday at the game i heard "chiefs suck."
i reminded them that "the raiders swallow" and they stfu.

had the chiefs actually lost, more raiders fans would've been beaten down for talkin stuff.

people, this is emotional, do not expect everything to be nice when you come to arrowhead wearing other team's colors... why do you think this is the hardest place in the nfl to play? we bring energy. direct it towards yourself and you might not like the result.

chiefsfolife
12-26-2004, 10:06 PM
arrowhead is no place for fagget ass faider fan...he got what he deserved...this is our house biatch

elvomito
12-26-2004, 10:06 PM
I heard one of the team bus had been gun-shot after the pro-baseball championship game.

hey buddy this actually happened here... people think it was probably random though.... the pitcher was wearing a cheerleader outfit and kneehigh leather boots, which slowed the bullet down

KcMizzou
12-26-2004, 10:11 PM
the pitcher was wearing a cheerleader outfit and kneehigh leather boots,

Right now digi's thinking, WTF?!?!? ROFL

chiefsfolife
12-26-2004, 10:12 PM
when a bi#ch ass fagget faider fan where is colors in arrowhead its a huge sign of disrespect and im proud of the fact that we still have the balls to teach it to them...lets raise the bar brothers

WilliamTheIrish
12-26-2004, 10:14 PM
Man, I've seen some great fights at Arrowhead.

The best was against New Orleans in 1991. Some huge drunk f*ckwit was battling a single Green Jacket guy. Green Jacket guy calls for help. In comes one of KCMO PD's finest. However, this mofo is too much to handle, and he gets one of them on the ground.
The cop, in an attempt to keep him from hurting Green Jacket, grabs his pepper spray and blasts it into the offender's eyes and face.

One problem. They were in the tunnel that leads to the concourse. The wind swirls like a tornado in there.

The wind grabbed that stream of pepper spray and it went everywhere. The cop was blind, the perp was blind, everybody watching the action was coughing and gagging.

The word went out and here came an army of KCMO PD fellas. They beat the snot outta this dude.

It was wild. And we lost to Booby Herbert and the fricking Saints to boot.

Valiant
12-26-2004, 10:19 PM
when a bi#ch ass fagget faider fan where is colors in arrowhead its a huge sign of disrespect and im proud of the fact that we still have the balls to teach it to them...lets raise the bar brothers

Im a ass and would love to have Taco talk his stupid shit at a game, but you are a ****ing moron... I am sorry that no other Chiefs fan helped the person getting robbed...

chiefsfolife
12-26-2004, 10:23 PM
and your a puss#y

Brock
12-26-2004, 10:26 PM

You are too stupid to live.

splatbass
12-26-2004, 10:27 PM

I'm sorry you're a Chiefs fan. It is people like you that are the problem.

WilliamTheIrish
12-26-2004, 10:41 PM
and your a puss#y

What's a puss#y?

RedNeckRaider
12-26-2004, 10:55 PM
I have been to Arrowhead several times, and most of the people there have been cool. I have been in a few scrapes over the years. There are assholes in all walks of life. I guess what bothers me is the small kids that see and hear this.

You can see it on message boards the fugtards that have posted that it is cool here. I go to some Oakland boards and rival fans will stop by and be cool, and there is allways some assclown who has to be a jerk.

Cochise
12-26-2004, 10:59 PM
Yesterday in the section I was sitting in, just in front and to my right there was a group causing a lot of trouble. they were mostly raider fans, but a couple of the women were wearing chiefs stuff. they were just being raider fans mostly, swearing and celebrating to excess whenever the raiders did something right, flipping off the whole section, letting us all know exactly how their soon-to-be 5-10 team was the greatest that ever took the field.

They were also standing around in the aisles, and coming or going over and over through the whole game. It really was ridiculous, they would come in for a few plays and then one would have to leave again. I mean, if you have something to do then do it, but no one needs to get up and leave dozens of times during a 3 hour period. They were closer to the aisle on the other side of where I was, but kept making 10 or more people stand up so they could pass on our aisle. Eventually a couple of guys in front of me, I would say mid-40s or so, and not physically imposing, asked them politely if they would go the other way sometimes, because they were disturbing them so often. Of course they all wanted to fight after that. The security people came down and hauled one of them off, and after that they all started shouting about how the cops descriminated against Mexicans.

I had to stifle my laughter at that point. They come into the other team's house, act disrespectful and rude to everyone around them, pick fights with half the section, and then when one of them gets kicked out they call it descrimination.

Over-Head
12-26-2004, 11:08 PM
Sorry to hear that.

What's this?
The self proclaimed (by 99 33/100 of the Chief faithful) Mecca of football centers has the EXACT same problems faced by every other sporting facility?
BLASHPAMEY!!
For 4 years all I ever here in here is how "US" Raiderz fans are thugs and low life’s who attack people at games, due to low education levels in our "prison system".
And like a queer comming out of the closet someone finally admits Aarrow Head has problems too?
SAY IT AINT SO!!! :deevee:

My but this thread is informative :evil:

Over-Head
12-26-2004, 11:12 PM

As i've always said..."Don't dis the whole fan base upon the retarded comments of ONE fan"
:shake:

KCWolfman
12-26-2004, 11:33 PM
Evidently you didn't hear of the shooting hear at some MLB players after a Royals game.

KCWolfman
12-26-2004, 11:34 PM
Do you really mean that you have the slowed mentality of a gang mindset and would actually hit someone strictly because of the colors they are wearing?

KCWolfman
12-26-2004, 11:36 PM
What's this?
The self proclaimed (by 99 33/100 of the Chief faithful) Mecca of football centers has the EXACT same problems faced by every other sporting facility?
BLASHPAMEY!!
For 4 years all I ever here in here is how "US" Raiderz fans are thugs and low life’s who attack people at games, due to low education levels in our "prison system".
And like a queer comming out of the closet someone finally admits Aarrow Head has problems too?

This week on Wild Rivaldom: The joy of the losers takes form in many interesting takes, Marlin. Note this particular species will totally ignore the fact that his defense and ST failed him miserably and takes consolation in the fact that some of his brethen were assaulted during the game.

InChiefsHell
12-26-2004, 11:43 PM
I hate to say it, but I've seen it too. Once with a buddy of mine who is a Donk fan, wore his colors and even though the Chiefs won the game people were starting shit, telling him to take of that ****ing jacket, etc etc. One time I went with a 13 year old kid who is a Bengals fan. Some fans around him were just total assholes. His mom and dad came to the game with us, and by the time we left, I had to defend Chiefs fans the world over. To this day, they hate the Chiefs, because of that one visit.

Sadly, I've seen this on more than one occasion. Some people just suck, but I hate to think of Chiefs fans doing this. i mean, beating somebody unconcious or robbing them? I always wonder what these assholes think the next day...I guess the probably just brag to their other buddies in the trailer park and cook up another batch of meth...

It makes it tough for us legit fans who enjoy a little shit talking and good natured ribbing. Personally, I always try to be extra nice to a visitor, even if he\she is a Donk or Faider fan. Christ people, it's only a game...

Skip Towne
12-26-2004, 11:56 PM
You are too stupid to live.
And thank you Brock for your candid observation. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

digi2fish
12-27-2004, 12:01 AM
Right now digi's thinking, WTF?!?!? ROFL

well....

WTF ?!???!!!!

ROFL

Skip Towne
12-27-2004, 12:03 AM
What's this?
BLASHPAMEY!!

I realize you have a low comprehension level due to your inferior education and low IQ but the only time Arrowhead has problems like that is when the Raiders visit. If you don't understand please PM me and I will try to explain it to you in less complicated language.

elvomito
12-27-2004, 12:03 AM
hey digi you get any waves with that quake?

digi2fish
12-27-2004, 12:08 AM
hey digi you get any waves with that quake?

no, nothing happened here, that wave was in the other side of Phillippine Island and we felt nothing about the quake, too.
thanks for your concern. :)

splatbass
12-27-2004, 12:11 AM
I see chiefsfolife has disapeared from this thread. I guess it was past his bedtime and mommy made him go to bed.....

Jenson71
12-27-2004, 12:27 AM
What's a puss#y?

That's slang for the third hole.

jynni
12-27-2004, 12:43 AM
so many times yesterday at the game i heard "chiefs suck."
i reminded them that "the raiders swallow" and they stfu.

Before the game there was a guy in the parking lot selling T-shirts that said "Oakland Sucks, Al Davis Swallows". I think the front said "Fvck 'em" or something like that.

We were parked near C-7 and saw MO hwy patrol chase down and haul out a Raider fan after the game. We then saw a huge fight. Don't know what started it but beer was flying and the cops came and the ambulance came and it tied up the traffic.

Thing is, people complain about rude fans and it's true at every venue. I guess I just don't know what they are expecting. You're going to a place where at least half of 70,000+ people are drunk. You're going into the opposing team's staduim wearing your teams jersey. You have to know there are thousands of drunk azz holes in there that aren't going to be poliet.

Bob Dole
12-27-2004, 07:10 AM
and your a puss#y

Seriously.

Are you trying to win the award for Dipshit of the Year?

Iowanian
12-27-2004, 08:45 AM
BobDole.........I think this clown is calculating.......By posting this crap the last week of the word.........He qualifies for Dipshit of the year Grammies in BOTH 2004-05

Big Dog
12-27-2004, 09:19 AM
I have been to Browns stadium (old and new) Buffalo, Mile High, Soldier Field, St. Louis all sporting Chiefs colors and have only had one very minor incident. How you carry yourself, and choices you make are the difference in how you get treated.

I think it is very disrespectful to go into someone elses stadium talking trash and rubbing in your team's great plays. (I see this all the time at Arrowhead from opposition fans) They talk smack for several hours and wonder why poeple have an attitude towards them. Bathrooms and parking lots are the challenge...but again, one can make choices to reduce their risk.

Seldom is the problem an individual, but it is the group mentality that gets things out of hand. I use the facilities during an opponents drive, and look for groups to avoid when walking back to a car.

I have always been treated kindly in the stands, and do the same to opposing fans around me in Arrowhead (if they arent obnoxious). Some of the nicest people I met came down from Minnesota a few years back. They were so impressed with the fans and the team, the got tickets for another game just to experience Arrowhead again.

OK...the caveats:

1. I sit on the gold deck at Arrowhead, and try to find similar seating at other stadiums.

2. I am 6'3" and weigh a ton, so I may not look like easy pickings.

It's a shame this happens anywhere, but a smart fan would minimize their risk.

Bwana
12-27-2004, 09:32 AM

Moron, I hope you know how to use birth control. :shake:

MOhillbilly
12-27-2004, 09:52 AM
A) grow a pair,someone talks shit to your woman knock there fvckin teeth out for all to see.Ever notice how the bully wants to be friends after his face gets crushed?
B) 3 on 1 pull a blade and start triming some fat off the bone. Most people includeing vultures never see a knife.

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
12-27-2004, 09:57 AM
there was alot of smack talk from raider fans saturday. i am really surprised there weren't more fights.

BroWhippendiddle
12-27-2004, 10:00 PM
Wrong.

It's Bush's fault. Things have gone downhill during his administration.

KC fans donated $220,707 at a game on 9/24/2001. How much have they donated at a game since?

George Bush and Carl Peterson are on a first name basis.

Which beer were you drinking when you turned that corner?

I was at that game, I donated my fair share (what I had that was liquid - $25.00.

I'm on a first name basis with George. And Carl.

I would draw my own conclusions, but I am not the artsy type.

Spott
12-27-2004, 10:34 PM
there was alot of smack talk from raider fans saturday. i am really surprised there weren't more fights.

What kind of smack can you talk when you're 5-10 and you are finishing in last place for the second year in a row? Typical Raider fans. :rolleyes:

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 02:58 PM
A professional baseball team's bus would never get shot in KC.

Jenson71
12-28-2004, 03:00 PM

Maybe a minor league team's though.

da dunt cheee

Rain Man
12-28-2004, 03:03 PM
A) grow a pair,someone talks shit to your woman knock there fvckin teeth out for all to see.Ever notice how the bully wants to be friends after his face gets crushed?
B) 3 on 1 pull a blade and start triming some fat off the bone. Most people includeing vultures never see a knife.

or

C) Go to your car, put on a hockey goalie mask, and get an axe out of the trunk. No one ever messes with masked, axe-wielding people.

shakesthecat
12-28-2004, 03:03 PM

The guy was wearing white leather go-go boots for cryin' out loud.
It's not like he didn't deserve it.

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 03:06 PM
Shoulda known I was too late for this one.

I regret only that I didn't include reference to the USC cheerleader outfit. That was the best part of the story.

MOhillbilly
12-28-2004, 03:07 PM
or

C) Go to your car, put on a hockey goalie mask, and get an axe out of the trunk. No one ever messes with masked, axe-wielding people.

youve been to a gaydar home game?

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 03:09 PM
Heck, I've heard of Charger fans who would try to run down an opposing team's fan with their minivan...

Rain Man
12-28-2004, 03:18 PM
youve been to a gaydar home game?

No. It's just how I avoid crowds at the mall.

Valiant
12-28-2004, 04:03 PM
Heck, I've heard of Charger fans who would try to run down an opposing team's fan with their minivan...

dont you mean in their hybrid corn starch fed three seater..