PDA

View Full Version : Haha... You guys won!

Taco John
12-26-2004, 07:25 PM
That's funny. Gooooo Chiefs!

Logical
12-26-2004, 07:27 PM
LOL bastich

Skip Towne
12-26-2004, 07:30 PM
What did we win?

Count Zarth
12-26-2004, 07:30 PM
I expected more from a TJ thread.

Oh well..you are still the bomb.

Taco John
12-26-2004, 07:33 PM
I expected more from a TJ thread.

Oh well..you are still the bomb.

It's the holiday season. I'm just happy we're still in the drivers seat for the playoffs... Anything can happen in the post season.

Count Zarth
12-26-2004, 07:34 PM
It's the holiday season. I'm just happy we're still in the drivers seat for the playoffs... Anything can happen in the post season.

Yeah, you're in the drivers seat....but you're about to be carjacked by Manning.

Dr. Facebook Fever
yea. it's hilarious.

SNR
It's the holiday season. I'm just happy we're still in the drivers seat for the playoffs... Anything can happen in the post season.Good luck next week, btw. I hope Chump doesn't choke against Manning.

Oh wait, yes I do.

GO COLTS! :cuss:

Chiefs Pantalones
12-26-2004, 07:36 PM
Anything can happen in the post season.

Only bad things when you have The Playmaker at QB. If you guys make it, I wonder how many plummers he will throw against the Colts?

:p

Best of luck if you make it.

KCWolfman
12-26-2004, 07:38 PM
Dickhole will be back next week with his usual ball licking posts when they lose like when we kicked their ass a couple of weeks ago.

Iowanian
12-26-2004, 08:07 PM
Indy is going to Kick Denver's ass, and you'll be watching the wildcard Buffalo Bills play, just like Chief fans will.

Skip Towne
12-26-2004, 08:17 PM
If the Donx make the playoffs, they'll last about as long as a fart in a whirlwind. What was it we put on them last week.....45 or so?

KCWolfman
12-26-2004, 08:19 PM
If the Donx make the playoffs, they'll last about as long as a fart in a whirlwind. What was it we put on them last week.....45 or so?
With Champ Bailey, I might add.

Count Zarth
12-26-2004, 08:32 PM
With Champ Bailey, I might add.

Kennison had somethin' fo dey ass.

stevieray
12-26-2004, 08:32 PM
What's funny is you think your team could actually win in the playoffs, after struggling with Miami and our defense.

VonneMarie
12-26-2004, 08:35 PM
Kennison had somethin' fo dey ass.
A year to late...

Nzoner
12-26-2004, 08:38 PM
With Indy having nothing left to play for the Donks may very well find the driving into the play-offs a smooth ride.Once there though I don't believe anything can happen,they'll be a wreck waiting to happen.

VonneMarie
12-26-2004, 08:40 PM
If the Donks make the playoffs, do they get to face Indy in the first round again? ROFL

Nzoner
12-26-2004, 08:44 PM
If the Donks make the playoffs, do they get to face Indy in the first round again? ROFL

It'll be Indy or the Bolts.

Skip Towne
12-26-2004, 08:50 PM
It'll be Indy or the Bolts.
Good. They can't beat either of them.

Spott
12-26-2004, 08:52 PM
Good. They can't beat either of them.

I think we all know too well that anyone can beat a team coached by Marty in the playoffs.

VonneMarie
12-26-2004, 08:55 PM
I think we all know too well that anyone can beat a team coached by Marty in the playoffs.
I agree and with that being said, I hope they face the Colts. I wonder if Indy could crack the 50 mark this time. :)

SNR
12-26-2004, 08:57 PM
I agree and with that being said, I hope they face the Colts. I wonder if Indy could crack the 50 mark this time. :)Probably not. All-star CB Bailey will probably remind the rest of the defense to touch the ball carrier when he's on the ground this time

VonneMarie
12-26-2004, 08:59 PM
Probably not. All-star CB Bailey will probably remind the rest of the defense to touch the ball carrier when he's on the ground this time
Rep. Priceless! ROFL

Taco John
12-26-2004, 08:59 PM
I believe we can beat any team. The talent is there. The focus? Well, that's not always there.

SNR
12-26-2004, 09:02 PM
I believe we can beat any team. The talent is there. The focus? Well, that's not always there.You think you have a better roster than the Patriots?

As for your focus being better than the Patriots... no f*cking way.

Count Zarth
12-26-2004, 09:04 PM
I believe we can beat any team. The talent is there. The focus? Well, that's not always there.

Pish Posh. Your talent on the offensive and defensive lines is lacking.

It all starts up front. Championships teams have it up front.

beavis
12-26-2004, 09:10 PM
I believe we can beat any team.
Obviously, that's why you've clinched a playoff spot.

Oh, wait a second...

WebGem
12-26-2004, 10:35 PM
Probably not. All-star CB Bailey will probably remind the rest of the defense to touch the ball carrier when he's on the ground this time
That was the funniest thing I've ever seen in NFL history. Classic.

alanm
12-26-2004, 11:00 PM
I fully expect Manning, Harrison, James, Wayne, Stokely et. al. to play next week. Maybe not the guys who are dinged up and need the rest. But all healthy bodies should play. I don't know why but it always seems like teams come out flat after a bye week or when the starters are given the day off. Besides, you want to keep a team sharpe going into the playoff. It also seems that when you keep players out of a game to prevent injuries. A team reaps injuries instead. :shrug::hmmm: Besides the Donks have to lose next week. Or Taco will be insufferable in his gloating for making the playoffs. And I sure as hell don't want to go through that this offseason.:)ROFL

SoCalRaider
12-27-2004, 12:29 AM
I'm all about how this scenario plays out... If you lose to the Colts next week, you're season is over. If you beat the Colts next week, then you're the last seed and you open the Wild Card Round against the Colts on the road in yet another one and done playoff exit. What were you saying about being in the driver's seat? ROFL

Den9899
12-27-2004, 04:31 AM
Our playoff hopes died in Arrowhead...

errr...

:shrug:

Bob Dole
12-27-2004, 05:08 AM

You're not STILL in the driver's seat.

You're just sitting on a phone book in the driver's seat, without a key in the ignition. All courtesy of Houston.

VonneMarie
12-27-2004, 06:46 AM
I'm all about how this scenario plays out... If you lose to the Colts next week, you're season is over. If you beat the Colts next week, then you're the last seed and you open the Wild Card Round against the Colts on the road in yet another one and done playoff exit. What were you saying about being in the driver's seat? ROFL
You know what? That's probably what will happen since I don't see the Colts playing for anything right now. Manning has the record so... that senario works for me. :)

OldTownChief
12-27-2004, 09:49 AM

That quote should make an awsome sig for someone in a week or two. BTW I saw Chump made some sportcenter highlights again this week.

:thumb:

Mile High Mania
12-27-2004, 09:55 AM

Not exactly... DEN can still lose and get in if 2 or 3 other teams lose as well. Either way, I'm not all that excited at the notion of playing Indy twice in 7 days. Much like last year, DEN could very well win the week 17 game, but beating the Colts twice in 7 days? That's a tall order.

I'm really mixed on this team... there's a ton of potential there and I do believe they have the firepower to beat any team right now. I question the secondary still, Bailey has not proven himself to be the shutdown corner that he's been pimped to be. He has wicked skills and he relies on his speed too damn much and thinks he can give a guys 5-10 yards and make up for it.

Offensively, I don't like our TE's at all... they need to go sign a guy like McMichael. I don't care for any of the guys (TEs) on the team now. Things break down and Plummer can't depend on them.

DEN needs to jump out early and get the running game rolling on Sunday. I firmly believe they can beat Indy this week, but twice in a row is a stretch.

I would much rather have DEN face the Chargers in the wildcard round.

Mile High Mania
12-27-2004, 09:56 AM
That quote should make an awsome sig for someone in a week or two. BTW I saw Chump made some sportcenter highlights again this week.

:thumb:

That play was nothing bad on Bailey... Troupe made a phenomenal leap.

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 10:07 AM
Dickhole will be back next week with his usual ball licking posts when they lose like when we kicked their ass a couple of weeks ago.
Yeah, but his is infected and it needs a Plummers wire to clean it out.

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 10:09 AM
Funny thing, I have a hard time believing that the Atlanta Vicks will do much in the post season either. :shake:

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 10:13 AM
What's funny is you think your team could actually win in the playoffs, after struggling with Miami and our defense.
That IS pretty fuggin funny.

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 10:14 AM
Yep, did you see what happened to them yesterday?

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 10:15 AM
Isn't that a reflection of the coaching?

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 10:17 AM
I fully expect Manning, Harrison, James, Wayne, Stokely et. al. to play next week. Maybe not the guys who are dinged up and need the rest. But all healthy bodies should play. I don't know why but it always seems like teams come out flat after a bye week or when the starters are given the day off. Besides, you want to keep a team sharpe going into the playoff. It also seems that when you keep players out of a game to prevent injuries. A team reaps injuries instead. :shrug::hmmm: Besides the Donks have to lose next week. Or Taco will be insufferable in his gloating for making the playoffs. And I sure as hell don't want to go through that this offseason.:)ROFL
Yes, they will all play for the first half. That is how long it will take for the Colts to have it put away.

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Not exactly... DEN can still lose and get in if 2 or 3 other teams lose as well. Either way, I'm not all that excited at the notion of playing Indy twice in 7 days. Much like last year, DEN could very well win the week 17 game, but beating the Colts twice in 7 days? That's a tall order.

I'm really mixed on this team... there's a ton of potential there and I do believe they have the firepower to beat any team right now. I question the secondary still, Bailey has not proven himself to be the shutdown corner that he's been pimped to be. He has wicked skills and he relies on his speed too damn much and thinks he can give a guys 5-10 yards and make up for it.

Offensively, I don't like our TE's at all... they need to go sign a guy like McMichael. I don't care for any of the guys (TEs) on the team now. Things break down and Plummer can't depend on them.

DEN needs to jump out early and get the running game rolling on Sunday. I firmly believe they can beat Indy this week, but twice in a row is a stretch.

I would much rather have DEN face the Chargers in the wildcard round.
Tell me how the Atlanta Vicks get wiped out by KC, then roll into Denver and punk your team?

Taco John
12-27-2004, 10:34 AM
At this point, I'll be happy to get a playoff birth... I know that you Chiefs fans will tell yourselves that it won't matter if we don't at least win one game... That's easy for people out of the playoffs to say. Just being in the dance is validation, though. You guys were supposed to win it all this year, so trying to cast aspersions on a playoff birth rings kind of hollow...

Taco John
12-27-2004, 10:35 AM
Isn't that a reflection of the coaching?

I think so...

At least in part...

morphius
12-27-2004, 10:36 AM
At this point, I'll be happy to get a playoff birth... I know that you Chiefs fans will tell yourselves that it won't matter if we don't at least win one game... That's easy for people out of the playoffs to say. Just being in the dance is validation, though. You guys were supposed to win it all this year, so trying to cast aspersions on a playoff birth rings kind of hollow...
Of course earlier this year you swore your team is better then a one and done playoff team, last week you gave up all hope of the playoff's... Its obviously really easy for the Donx to meet your moving yard stick.

Mile High Mania
12-27-2004, 10:48 AM
Tell me how the Atlanta Vicks get wiped out by KC, then roll into Denver and punk your team?

Are you suggesting there's a magic formula to winning in the NFL?

How does KC beat the Colts and win at Baltimore, yet lose early to a bad Panthers' team... the Texans and the Saints?

Iowanian
12-27-2004, 11:03 AM
The Krafts in NE seem to have developed a pretty effective "formula".

Two Superbowls in 3 seasons, 2nd seed this season, and a new Stadium, with extra draft pics and cap room.

Chief Faithful
12-27-2004, 11:07 AM

How does KC beat the Colts and win at Baltimore, yet lose early to a bad Panthers' team... the Texans and the Saints?

Sadly, until the Chiefs defense can consistantly play like they did against the Broncos or the second half against the Raiders they will be a team that can beat anyone or lose to anyone on any given Sunday.

I have faith that Gun will turn things around. The defense is starting to show real signs of life these last few weeks and I expect it to carry into next season.

Mile High Mania
12-27-2004, 11:31 AM
The Krafts in NE seem to have developed a pretty effective "formula".

Two Superbowls in 3 seasons, 2nd seed this season, and a new Stadium, with extra draft pics and cap room.

Ok, now you're applying my response to the wrong scenario.

There is a formula to winning consistently in the NFL, I'll give you that.

But, there's really no way to explain why KC defeated ATL and then ATL defeated DEN. There's no way to explain why KC defeated ATL, BALT and IND .... then lost to Houston, Carolina, Tampa and New Orleans.

Stinger
12-27-2004, 11:52 AM
Quote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by Taco John
At this point, I'll be happy to get a playoff birth... I know that you Chiefs fans will tell yourselves that it won't matter if we don't at least win one game... That's easy for people out of the playoffs to say. Just being in the dance is validation, though. You guys were supposed to win it all this year, so trying to cast aspersions on a playoff birth rings kind of hollow... <HR SIZE=1>

Of course earlier this year you swore your team is better then a one and done playoff team, last week you gave up all hope of the playoff's... Its obviously really easy for the Donx to meet your moving yard stick.

Taco John
12-27-2004, 02:33 PM

I still do. I just said it in this thread. I believe that we have a team that can beat any other team in this league.

As far as a moving yard stick, my expectations for this season has always been to win just one playoff game. My hopes have been for the Superbowl. My hopes are still alive and well... How are yours?

stevieray
12-27-2004, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE=Taco John]I still do. I just said it in this thread. I believe that we have a team that can beat any other team in this league.

QUOTE]

uh huh, you also said you were gonna win the division.

now deflect so your ego can eat away at what little integrity you have left.

chief husker
12-27-2004, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=Taco John]I still do. I just said it in this thread. I believe that we have a team that can beat any other team in this league.

QUOTE]

Taco=Integrity? When did they ever coexist?

chileanbolt
12-27-2004, 03:03 PM
thats crazy that the donx have to play indy this week and they are probably going to play them the week after that? when was the last time that happened?

KCWolfman
12-27-2004, 03:18 PM
I still do. I just said it in this thread. I believe that we have a team that can beat any other team in this league.

As far as a moving yard stick, my expectations for this season has always been to win just one playoff game. My hopes have been for the Superbowl. My hopes are still alive and well... How are yours?
Actually, your expectations were SB bound and brought over here from the Mange. Morph was right, you are bi-polar and bound to hit one of the three targets you have put up.

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 03:25 PM

I'm suggesting that the Vicks are not as good as everyone says, and the Chiefs are not as BAD as everyone says.

Remember last year, when everyone said that we were a fraud? We weren't as good as 13-3. They showed that this year, when the penalties and the breaks, and the surprise factor of Dante is well known so no one kicks to him anymore.

San Diego and Atlanta are in for a rude awakening. The sad thing for Atlanta is that it probably won't happen until the Super bowl, because the rest of the NFC is so shitty that one of their divisions could have qualified a loser for the playoffs.

2bikemike
12-27-2004, 03:27 PM
Actually, your expectations were SB bound and brought over here from the Mange. Morph was right, you are bi-polar and bound to hit one of the three targets you have put up.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

And Taco is right, the donks can beat anybody on any given day. But on the same token they can also lose to any team on any day. They lost to the 2 scrubs of the div. I look forward to them losing this weekend.

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 03:28 PM
Ok, now you're applying my response to the wrong scenario.

There is a formula to winning consistently in the NFL, I'll give you that.

But, there's really no way to explain why KC defeated ATL and then ATL defeated DEN. There's no way to explain why KC defeated ATL, BALT and IND .... then lost to Houston, Carolina, Tampa and New Orleans.
I have an idea. It might have something to do with Pampers.

Locker room chemistry was bad this year and led to lackluster efforts in most of those losses.

The Saints game was one of the most miserable things to watch in a long time.

There was more yellow flags on the field than I have ever seen.

chileanbolt
12-27-2004, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=bunnytrdr]San Diego and Atlanta are in for a rude awakening[QUOTE]

and what do you base your expert analogy on? because we are in the same division or you just dont want us to succeed?

If you watched the game against indy you wouldn't have made such an expertise statement

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 04:39 PM

and what do you base your expert analogy on? because we are in the same division or you just dont want us to succeed?

If you watched the game against indy you wouldn't have made such an expertise statement
Both those teams are not as good as their records, period, simple as that.

I watched the Bolts/Colts game and was severly impressed by the Bolts abiltity to choke a big one to the Colts.

Its Martyball fever, CATCH IT!!!

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 04:41 PM

You are welcome to come back and talk chit after the 2nd round of the Playoffs.

I am a big boy, and I can take it if I am wrong. The only real question is, if you are the pussy troll that I think you are?

Taco John
12-27-2004, 04:45 PM

A guy who wears a spandex jumpsuit to watch football is questioning my integrity?

The corncob that is shoved up your ass is showing. You ought to do something about that. You get stiffed for Christmas or something?

I'm sure there were no Chiefs fans who thought that the Chiefs were going to win the division. I assume that their integrity is on the line here too?

Get off the junk man... It makes you irratible and irrational.

Taco John
12-27-2004, 04:46 PM
You are welcome to come back and talk chit after the 2nd round of the Playoffs.

I am a big boy, and I can take it if I am wrong. The only real question is, if you are the pussy troll that I think you are?

Why? What stake do you have in the second round of the playoffs?

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 04:47 PM
Why? What stake do you have in the second round of the playoffs?
I wasn't talking to you fish Taco breath.

chileanbolt
12-27-2004, 04:57 PM
bunny, pussy troll? and who was talking chit? who r u? geez sound like a guy thats super pissed today what happened? ur woman didnt put out or what? i call u out on ur ranting and u call me a troll? have u not noticed me talking football to other people on this forum?

how about you think about what your going to say before just barking. I asked you how you came up with ur statements which you have no backup for ur claim, period. yea we lost AT indy in overtime. u come back to me when you can come up with something better than ur embarrassment of a chiefs fan blabber...i like and respect this forum for its fans and u gave them a bad name for ur idiotic chat...think bro thats all think

stevieray
12-27-2004, 04:58 PM
A guy who wears a spandex jumpsuit to watch football is questioning my integrity?

The corncob that is shoved up your ass is showing. You ought to do something about that. You get stiffed for Christmas or something?

I'm sure there were no Chiefs fans who thought that the Chiefs were going to win the division. I assume that their integrity is on the line here too?

I knew you wouldn't let me down. It's so easy to push your buttons. All you have is deflection. I understand why my going to the games as Elvis intimidates you. It demonstrates how insecure you truly are. When is the last time you went to a game in Denver?

Stay on topic, Taco. You claimed you would win the division. You were wrong, but your frail ego can't handle it.

Beat any team in the league? How many teams have the Invescos beaten that have a winning record? Hell, mostly you've played teams with losing records.You could barely beat Miami, lost to Oakland at home and couldn't produce against our last place defense.

3-3 since your bye.

Tell me Taco, which is more embarassing, having a great offense and crappy defense, or being top ten in both categories after beating teams wth crappy records, only to sneak in the back door of the playoffs?

Better get going on those playoff loss excuses.

morphius
12-27-2004, 05:28 PM
Acually Taco, if you look back during my posts during the preseason you will see that I was worried that all the injuries would hinder us and that the D wasn't getting enough playing time together to meld into a solid unit. Before that I was in a wait and see mode, its hard to turn around the D in one year.

Taco John
12-27-2004, 07:11 PM
I understand why my going to the games as Elvis intimidates you.

ROFL I guess if you live long enough, you'll eventually hear it all...

Calcountry
12-27-2004, 07:17 PM
bunny, pussy troll? and who was talking chit? who r u? geez sound like a guy thats super pissed today what happened? ur woman didnt put out or what? i call u out on ur ranting and u call me a troll? have u not noticed me talking football to other people on this forum?

how about you think about what your going to say before just barking. I asked you how you came up with ur statements which you have no backup for ur claim, period. yea we lost AT indy in overtime. u come back to me when you can come up with something better than ur embarrassment of a chiefs fan blabber...i like and respect this forum for its fans and u gave them a bad name for ur idiotic chat...think bro thats all think
:hmmm: , :hmmm: ,O.K.

I think Tony Dunge punked you guys in the press, he said "You are not an elite team". His team backed that up on Sunday.

It was his opinion, as it is mine, that you have a good team in SD, but they are not as good as their record would seem and IMHO, are heading for a big fall. I could be wrong, but if recent history is any indication, i.e., how many quality teams have you beat this year, you are not headed past the second round IMO. Please feel free to give me my humble pie if I am wrong, but it will still be a fluke(or should I say Flutie), if that happens.

stevieray
12-27-2004, 07:19 PM
ROFL I guess if you live long enough, you'll eventually hear it all...

You keep bringing it up. It speaks to your self image.

And the best part is, you think it's a cutdown.

KCWolfman
12-27-2004, 07:41 PM

What does Steve's clothing have to do with his integrity? Did I miss something?

And if you can quote Steve that he believed the division was ours, you have something to speak on; however, comparing your lame predictions to ones that Steve probably didn't speak is about as weak as it gets, isn't it?

dirk digler
12-27-2004, 08:37 PM
What does Steve's clothing have to do with his integrity? Did I miss something?

And if you can quote Steve that he believed the division was ours, you have something to speak on; however, comparing your lame predictions to ones that Steve probably didn't speak is about as weak as it gets, isn't it?

Relax Stevie and Russ, Peyton just said he wants to play the whole game on Sunday so the Broncos are toast. It won't matter after Sunday Colts will win by 20. Then the great Taco fart will come in here with a million excuses why oh why his bitches lost.

BroWhippendiddle
12-27-2004, 08:50 PM
It seems as if Taco John is trying to convince us that he can give himself a hand job!!

He is probably right, when he is done his hand will be filled with his playoff hopes.

Taco John
12-27-2004, 09:02 PM
You two get coal in your stockings or something?

Count Zarth
12-27-2004, 10:50 PM
You two get coal in your stockings or something?

STFU

The Broncos suck.

Mile High Mania
12-28-2004, 06:22 AM
:hmmm: , :hmmm: ,O.K.

I think Tony Dunge punked you guys in the press, he said "You are not an elite team". His team backed that up on Sunday.

It was his opinion, as it is mine, that you have a good team in SD, but they are not as good as their record would seem and IMHO, are heading for a big fall. I could be wrong, but if recent history is any indication, i.e., how many quality teams have you beat this year, you are not headed past the second round IMO. Please feel free to give me my humble pie if I am wrong, but it will still be a fluke(or should I say Flutie), if that happens.

Elite teams... interesting. I would be more inclined to say that the Chargers are more of an elite team than the Colts. The Colts have a super-badass uber elite offense, but a fair-to-spare defense. The Chargers have a top offense and a top defense.

The Colts backed up Dungy's claim, eh? If I recall accurately, the Colts were down 31-16 at home to this Chargers' team and needed Peyton and a nice kick return late in the game to win it. So, yeah... they sure proved they were on another level.

There might be 2 elite teams... Steelers and Patriots. Then there are teams like Indy, San Diego and Philly at that next level. Then you have another 5-7 teams that are playoff worthy.

Calcountry
12-30-2004, 03:33 PM
If I recall accurately, the Colts were down 31-16 at home to this Chargers' team and needed Peyton and a nice kick return late in the game to win it.

That and Marty. ;)

Nice post.

BroWhippendiddle
12-30-2004, 05:16 PM
I think I'm going to puke!!

TJ takes the cake.

Calcountry
01-28-2005, 06:40 PM

how about you think about what your going to say before just barking. I asked you how you came up with ur statements which you have no backup for ur claim, period. yea we lost AT indy in overtime. u come back to me when you can come up with something better than ur embarrassment of a chiefs fan blabber...i like and respect this forum for its fans and u gave them a bad name for ur idiotic chat...think bro thats all thinkWhere the fug are you now BITCH!!!