PDA

View Full Version : How often do you check your reputation?

Phobia
12-26-2004, 09:15 PM
I check mine at least every 3 minutes.

LiL stumppy
12-26-2004, 09:19 PM
Not often.Cause I know its the same.Its been the same for a long long time :(

VonneMarie
12-26-2004, 09:21 PM
Every 15 seconds. :thumb:

I just checked it now... and again... and again...

Valiant
12-26-2004, 09:23 PM
my rep is so low it is not worth noting...

how much is 3600+ rep worth anyway..

can i trade it in for a new chiefs sweatshirt???

Iowanian
12-26-2004, 09:24 PM
At least once per minute.........I care THAT much about t he verginers Inflamed by the iowani-post

Count Alex's Losses
12-26-2004, 09:30 PM
I check mine at least every 3 minutes.

Yet another facet of our lives that is similar!

"You and I are very much alike." - Belloq.

Iowanian
12-26-2004, 09:31 PM
Workin' hahd for the Cyber-monay.....

Phobia
12-26-2004, 09:34 PM
Yet another facet of our lives that is similar!

"You and I are very much alike." - Belloq.

Except for in my case, I was only kidding.

Count Alex's Losses
12-26-2004, 09:37 PM
Except for in my case, I was only kidding.

Bullshit! You're evading!

I'm going to grow a goatee.

Iowanian
12-26-2004, 09:40 PM
You can't grow a Goatee...........and you lied about doing those shots.

Phobia
12-26-2004, 09:44 PM
Bullshit! You're evading!

I'm going to grow a goatee.

Yeah. You and Slayer both.

I'd like to see a challenge thread initiated by you. I think Slayer would win.

The more facial hair covering each of your nasty mugs, the better.

Count Alex's Losses
12-26-2004, 09:46 PM
Please. I'm 23 in a few days. You think I can't grow one?

Do I really have to prove this? I don't really like facial hair.

But if a challenge is issued..... :hmmm:

Iowanian
12-26-2004, 09:47 PM
Now Phildo........everyone knows there has been plenty of dark curly hair around Gochiefs Mug..........Its just that its technically attached to the area around someone else's tubesteak.

If that counted......He'd look like a young member of ZZtop, or the Mountain man from the oak ridge boys.

If the challenge needs a second before a vote........let the minutes show Iowanian as a second.

Post a pic taken tomorrow morning..........and one dated the last day, Cliff.

Phobia
12-26-2004, 09:51 PM

The one with the longest beard by the end of 2005 gets to choose their own username and is NEVER subject to a moderator change in the future. Additionally, the winner gets to choose the loser's username for an entire year.

chiefs4me
12-26-2004, 09:56 PM
Now Phildo........everyone knows there has been plenty of dark curly hair around Gochiefs Mug..........Its just that its technically attached to the area around someone else's tubesteak.

If that counted......He'd look like a young member of ZZtop, or the Mountain man from the oak ridge boys.

If the challenge needs a second before a vote........let the minutes show Iowanian as a second.

Post a pic taken tomorrow morning..........and one dated the last day, Cliff.

So did Santa make it to your house alright,,he missed skip's. What did you kill for christmas dinner?;)

Iowanian
12-26-2004, 09:59 PM
Reindeer Loin was delicous deep fried in Peanut oil.

WilliamTheIrish
The one with the longest beard by the end of 2005 gets to choose their own username and is NEVER subject to a moderator change in the future. Additionally, the winner gets to choose the loser's username for an entire year.

This has to happen. ROFL

Count Alex's Losses

Sweet. I guess I won't be shaving for awhile.

SNR
I checked it yesterday. I haven't had some positive rep in 20 days.

SO I BIT HIM!!! ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
12-26-2004, 10:00 PM

Shaving who?

Count Alex's Losses
Shaving who?

My face.

Spott
How often do you check your reputation?

Every time I go into a public restroom and read the walls.

Iowanian
12-26-2004, 10:01 PM

I'll bet you look like a flathead catfish in a year.

WilliamTheIrish
12-26-2004, 10:02 PM
I'll bet you look like a flathead catfish in a year.

ROFL ... crazy mofo.... that was great.

Valiant
12-26-2004, 10:05 PM
Gochiefs as much as i have distain for you.. you can not win this bet.. You wont even last til summer time..

but if you guys do this..

we need monthly picture updates to laugh at... erm to keep count that everyone is obeying the challange...

Iowanian
12-26-2004, 10:07 PM
Cliff "gochiefs" Clavin weighs in at the Chiefsplanet Beard Growing Contest

Phobia
Slayer is gonna kick his ass. Bearcat shaves about 8 times a day. Gochiefs, you're screwed, dude.

Count Alex's Losses
Gochiefs as much as i have distain for you.. you can not win this bet.. You wont even last til summer time..

but if you guys do this..

we need monthly picture updates to laugh at... erm to keep count that everyone is obeying the challange...

Summertime...feh.

In a month, I'll be looking like Rip Van GoChiefs.

The Pedestrian
12-26-2004, 10:16 PM
I sometimes go to the "user CP" while I'm waiting for new posts and usually end up glancing down at rep, but I don't really check it.

The Pedestrian
12-26-2004, 10:20 PM

No thanks. I'm done with those bets.

Phobia
12-26-2004, 10:21 PM
I sometimes go to the "user CP" while I'm waiting for new posts and usually end up glancing down at rep, but I don't really check it.

Shut up. We're not interested in that. We want to know if you'll accept gochief's facial hair extraveganza?

Winner take all. Hell, I'll bet I could even collect 10 or 15 bucks to sweeten the pot.

Phobia
12-26-2004, 10:22 PM

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist. Either that or you're stuck with the username Jessica Simpson and endless PM's from royr17 for the rest of your life.

Iowanian
12-26-2004, 10:23 PM
I think He'd make a better Ashley Simpson........I saw him Lip synching at the last Chiefs game to Manudo.

The Pedestrian
12-26-2004, 10:26 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist. Either that or you're stuck with the username Jessica Simpson and endless PM's from royr17 for the rest of your life.

Okay, but one thing...if goatcheese goes and does something stupid like the 7 previous times, then it counts as a forfeit. Agreed?

tommykat
12-26-2004, 10:28 PM
sshhhhhhhh, it's a secret. TK doesn't know how to check it..ROFL

VonneMarie
12-26-2004, 10:32 PM
I only got one stinkin' rep all day! :cuss:

Phobia
12-26-2004, 10:34 PM
Okay, but one thing...if goatcheese goes and does something stupid like the 7 previous times, then it counts as a forfeit. Agreed?

Yeah. Any impropriety on the part of gochiefs, he forfeits and you win by default.

Gochiefs agreed (you quote this and type "agreed").

Think of all the money you'll save on hygene items by not buying razors and toothpaste for a year....

Skip Towne
12-26-2004, 10:37 PM
Not often.Cause I know its the same.Its been the same for a long long time :(
Go check it now and see if that helps.

Count Alex's Losses
12-26-2004, 10:37 PM
Yeah. Any impropriety on the part of gochiefs, he forfeits and you win by default.

Gochiefs agreed (you quote this and type "agreed").

Think of all the money you'll save on hygene items by not buying razors and toothpaste for a year....

Um, I use toothpaste, thanks.

Agreed.

WilliamTheIrish
12-26-2004, 10:44 PM
Um, I use toothpaste, thanks.

Agreed.

Manchowder don't count as toothpaste.

KCWolfman
12-26-2004, 10:46 PM
Side bet - The over/under of Rogaine sales increase at least 4% in the surrounding areas of gochiefs and SD's homes.

Phobia
12-26-2004, 10:49 PM
Sweet.

Here are the groundrules:
1. This is a facial hair growing contest between gochiefs and Slayer Diablo.
2. It runs through Dec 31st, 2005.
3. Longest facial hair on Dec 31st, 2005 wins.
4. This means you cannot shave for an entire year. At all. If you shave, you forfeit. Period.
5. Winner take all. Winner retains personal naming rights for all time. Winner owns loser's naming rights through Dec 31st, 2006 or for one year from the date of the forfeit or disqualification. Winner collects the pot - whatever donations people throw into the challenge pot.
6. Both participants are required to post an update photo once a month. It must be posted by the last day of the month or you forfeit.
7. WilliamTheIrish is designated as impartial judge. His decisions are final.

Iowanian
12-26-2004, 10:51 PM
Iowanian's prediction of the Jan2006 pics at the Weigh-in

Skip Towne
12-26-2004, 10:59 PM
Iowanian's prediction of the Jan2006 pics at the Weigh-in
Heeey now, you have been surfing the internet now haven't you?

4th and Long
12-26-2004, 11:02 PM
I only got one stinkin' rep all day! :cuss:
You're welcome. :)

4th and Long
12-26-2004, 11:05 PM
Sweet.

4. This means you cannot shave for an entire year. At all. If you shave, you forfeit. Period.
5. Winner take all. Winner retains personal naming rights for all time. Winner owns loser's naming rights through Dec 31st, 2006 or for one year from the date of the forfeit or disqualification. Winner collects the pot - whatever donations people throw into the challenge pot.
6. Both participants are required to post an update photo once a month. It must be posted by the last day of the month or you forfeit.
A year huh? That's going to be one long beard. Anyone want to take another side bet that somewhere around October 2005 that one, if not both of them, are picked up by the FBI and questioned about their terrorist activities?

KCWolfman
12-26-2004, 11:08 PM
A year huh? That's going to be one long beard. Anyone want to take another side bet that somewhere around October 2005 that one, if not both of them, are picked up by the FBI and questioned about their terrorist activities?
He never said "trim", just not shave. Besides what makes you believe either contain enough testosterone to raise more than a few pimples?

The Pedestrian
12-26-2004, 11:15 PM
Sweet.

One thing...how do we know that goatcheese isn't shaving his? He doesn't have any Planeteers that live nearby to check on things.

KCWolfman
12-26-2004, 11:19 PM
One thing...how do we know that goatcheese isn't shaving his? He doesn't have any Planeteers that live nearby to check on things.
Wouldn't he lose if he shaved?

Count Alex's Losses
12-26-2004, 11:39 PM

The monthly photo, tard.

Count Alex's Losses
12-26-2004, 11:41 PM
Sweet.

Awesome! This is going to make for hilarious monthly threads on the planet. I should let my head hair grow too. Chewbacca!

KCWolfman
12-26-2004, 11:42 PM
Awesome! This is going to make for hilarious monthly threads on the planet. I should let my head hair grow too. Chewbacca!
More like Yoda with a couple of stray strands

Count Alex's Losses
12-26-2004, 11:43 PM
More like Yoda with a couple of stray strands

I'd love to know why people think I can't grow facial hair. It's not like I'm 14.

Phobia
12-26-2004, 11:47 PM
Raiderhader lives nearby. He can verify.

KCWolfman
12-26-2004, 11:50 PM
I hear he doesn't mind checking into the kids houses now and then anyway.

Count Alex's Losses
12-26-2004, 11:57 PM

That won't be necessary. Monthly photos will be fine.

WilliamTheIrish
12-26-2004, 11:58 PM
Ok boys, you can put those Gillette Venus vaginal shavers away for a while.

Count Alex's Losses
12-26-2004, 11:58 PM
Ok boys, you can put those Gillette Venus vaginal shavers away for a while.

Mach 3, actually.

Iowanian
12-27-2004, 12:00 AM

There has GOT to be a Joke about finally catching up w/ the palms of your hands in there somewhere.

The Pedestrian
12-27-2004, 12:05 AM
Wouldn't he lose if he shaved?

That's pretty much my point... If I were to shave, Bearcat would notice and inform the Planet. There's no one to inform the Planet if goatcheese shaves, so he would be able to do it right after taking the monthly photo to make his "beard" grow faster. This is why I see the rule as flawed.

Count Alex's Losses
12-27-2004, 12:08 AM
That's pretty much my point... If I were to shave, Bearcat would notice and inform the Planet. There's no one to inform the Planet if goatcheese shaves, so he would be able to do it right after taking the monthly photo to make his "beard" grow faster. This is why I see the rule as flawed.

Dude, I'm not going to cheat. Besides, I'll be at two Chiefsplanet gatherings next year for the KC games in Texas.

Phobia
12-27-2004, 12:16 AM

You're misinformed. If he shaves it, it won't grow faster/longer. If he shaves or trims, it's to your advantage.

Count Alex's Losses
12-27-2004, 12:22 AM
You're misinformed. If he shaves it, it won't grow faster/longer. If he shaves or trims, it's to your advantage.

Hmmm. Really? I thought that it grew back faster if you shaved it.

Phobia
12-27-2004, 12:34 AM
Hmmm. Really? I thought that it grew back faster if you shaved it.

If you shaved your head today and your identical twin brother didn't, who do you think would have longer hair in 365 days?

Count Alex's Losses
12-27-2004, 12:36 AM
If you shaved your head today and your identical twin brother didn't, who do you think would have longer hair in 365 days?

Ah, excellent reasoning.

I don't know where I heard that crap then.

Phobia
12-27-2004, 12:39 AM
Ah, excellent reasoning.

I don't know where I heard that crap then.

Because a kid going through puberty "notices" his beard growth when he shaves. If he doesn't shave, he's just left with a few whispy strands and he doesn't notice any more hairs coming in. In reality, the beard is coming in because the kid is growing up, but he thinks he's stimulating follicles by shaving. I think the beard would grow roughly the same amount whether he shaved or not.

Jenson71
12-27-2004, 01:10 AM
When I come here, I open up two windows. One strictly for posting, the other stationed at My Profile. Within these two windows, I constantly refresh, switching back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

J Diddy
12-27-2004, 03:18 AM
Because a kid going through puberty "notices" his beard growth when he shaves. If he doesn't shave, he's just left with a few whispy strands and he doesn't notice any more hairs coming in. In reality, the beard is coming in because the kid is growing up, but he thinks he's stimulating follicles by shaving. I think the beard would grow roughly the same amount whether he shaved or not.

you would think that

WOULDN'T YOU?

Skip Towne
12-27-2004, 08:09 AM
Do you mean there are TWO of them? Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Coach
12-27-2004, 08:27 AM
I usually check it every week.

RedNeckRaider
12-27-2004, 08:39 AM
I always check it when I post something funny..........um............so I guess not that often.

Bearcat
12-27-2004, 12:37 PM
Sweet.

ROFL

Skip Towne
12-27-2004, 12:45 PM
This reminds me of those turtle races they have at Mayfest.

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 12:52 PM
Yeah, these two weren't having enough trouble with the ladies as it was. What they needed were scraggly, unkempt beards.

This thread is awesome.

Bearcat
12-27-2004, 01:25 PM
Yeah, these two weren't having enough trouble with the ladies as it was. What they needed were scraggly, unkempt beards.

This thread is awesome.

Yeah, Slayer was a mess after his first beard bet.

Ari Chi3fs
12-27-2004, 01:25 PM
nice rep, prickface.

angel
12-27-2004, 01:42 PM
I'm checking my rep right now...

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 01:47 PM
nice rep, prickface.
I am sooooo much better than Rain Man.

badgirl
12-27-2004, 01:50 PM
I gave you some pos rep. ENDelt, thought you could use it. ROFL

stumppy
12-27-2004, 01:55 PM
I gave you some pos rep. ENDelt, thought you could use it. ROFL

Something ain't right here when you're giving endelt more rep that you give me.:hmmm:

Skip Towne
12-27-2004, 01:55 PM
I am sooooo much better than Rain Man.
I repped you about an hour ago and you still have 11 red squares. I thought at least one would go away. What gives?

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 01:57 PM
I repped you about an hour ago and you still have 11 red squares. I thought at least one would go away. What gives?
I'm pretty deep in the hole.

badgirl
12-27-2004, 02:01 PM
ROFL ROFL

badgirl
12-27-2004, 02:02 PM
Something ain't right here when you're giving endelt more rep that you give me.:hmmm:
You get all my rep baby, check yours. :p

Iowanian
12-27-2004, 02:02 PM

I assume thats the first time you've ever been able to say that with a straight face with a broad around.

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 02:03 PM
Nah.

There's lots of female blackjack dealers in Vegas.

badgirl
12-27-2004, 02:04 PM
I assume thats the first time you've ever been able to say that with a straight face with a broad around.
ROFL rep on that one

Bwana
12-27-2004, 02:30 PM

He was doing great until he posted that naked picture of himself on Christmas Eve. I guess people didn't like it and neg reped the hell out of him. :hmmm:

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 02:35 PM
He was doing great until he posted that naked picture of himself on Christmas Eve.

I was just trying to spread a little joy to the world...

DanT
12-27-2004, 02:36 PM
I check mine at least a couple of times a week. I don't get very much, but when I do, there are usually kind words that go with it.

I've never given out any rep, but I hold most everyone here in good regard.

Bwana
12-27-2004, 02:37 PM
I was just trying to spread a little joy to the world...

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
12-27-2004, 02:38 PM
With the express purpose of checking it---probably a couple times a week. Although I often will glance at it, as I'm going in to change my avvy, signature, or profile from the "Profile" button.

Mr. Kotter
12-27-2004, 02:40 PM

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
12-27-2004, 02:44 PM

Phil, I say he doesn't get a choice.... ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
12-27-2004, 02:45 PM
i just checked my rep... nothing new added. what gives bitches? :shrug:

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 02:46 PM
i just checked my rep... nothing new added. what gives bitches? :shrug:
I just helped out.

Course, my rep is worthless.

Mr. Kotter
12-27-2004, 02:46 PM
Side bet - The over/under of Rogaine sales increase at least 4% in the surrounding areas of gochiefs and SD's homes.

Hey, how'd I get pulled inton this... :cuss:

Skip Towne
12-27-2004, 02:51 PM
OK, I repped you again and still nothing. I must be impotent.

Mr. Kotter
12-27-2004, 02:52 PM
He was doing great until he posted that naked picture of himself on Christmas Eve. I guess people didn't like it and neg reped the hell out of him. :hmmm:

How the hell did I miss that.... ROFL

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 02:53 PM
OK, I repped you again and still nothing. I must be impotent.
Right now I'm at -2,076. And, of course, still catching the occassional neg from badgirl.

Few pos reps from the heavy hitters in the coming days, and I'll be back in the green in no time. I bet I max out again before another year passes.

Thig Lyfe
12-27-2004, 03:00 PM
Every time I log on, it's the first thing I check. When I see that nothing has changed, I spiral into a deep, deep depression. I lose contact with the outside world. I hear voices. Eventually, I must be coaxed off of a high ledge, have my shoelaces and belts taken away, and be sent to a mental hospital for re-evaluation.

Routine, really.

Spicy McHaggis
12-27-2004, 03:38 PM
So is the has the gauntlet been thrown? Will we witness "The Rumble of the Stubble?" Will GoChiefs face off with Slayer in a battle of testosterone?

stumppy
12-27-2004, 03:40 PM
So is the has the gauntlet been thrown? Will we witness "The Rumble of the Stubble?" Will GoChiefs face off with Slayer in a battle of testosterone?

Nothing like having two losers in a two horse race.

chiefs4me
12-27-2004, 03:42 PM

A naked picture of end,,I wanna see it. Where is the link please?ROFL

journeyscarab
12-27-2004, 03:46 PM
I check mine as often as I check my package.

Skip Towne
12-27-2004, 03:49 PM
Sorry, your request must be prefaced by 5 consecutive commas. Like this: ,,,,,

Bwana
12-27-2004, 03:50 PM

One of the other mods deleted it. Have Endo email it to you. :hmmm:

chief husker
12-27-2004, 03:50 PM
Never. Rep is for individuals in desperate need for attention. Or a hug from their Mommy. Or a kick in the ass.

Linebackers looked good this week. ------------ Husker's dogs

Thig Lyfe
12-27-2004, 03:51 PM
This thread is amazing.

So who will start the OFFICIAL Goatcheese vs. Slayer Beard competition thread?

chiefs4me
12-27-2004, 03:54 PM
Sorry, your request must be prefaced by 5 consecutive commas. Like this: Hello - commatard on the loose.

play nice skip,,I am trying to kick the habit for you.:banghead:

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 03:56 PM
One of the other mods deleted it.

They were jealous of my massive wang.

Iowanian
12-27-2004, 03:58 PM

when the Hell did Gochiefs start posting on endelts account?

You're starting to sound like III on the Yahoo Lonely Broad chatroom.

chiefs4me

come on end,,let us be the judge of how massive it is.:hmmm:

Bwana

Yeah, that must have been it. :(

4th and Long
12-27-2004, 03:59 PM
OH HELL NO!

Get a room you two!

Iowanian

I think thats HIS line when he pulls the "i'll show you mine, if you show us yours" post.

ENDelt260
when the Hell did Gochiefs start posting on endelts account?

Ouch.

Bwana
12-27-2004, 04:00 PM

Once was enough. :shake:

chiefs4me
12-27-2004, 04:03 PM
OH HELL NO!

Get a room you two!

because i wanna see a picture of a man,,no different then you all posting your pictures of girls.:harumph:

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 04:05 PM
because i wanna see a picture of a man,,no different then you all posting your pictures of girls.:harumph:
Well, except that I'm really only 12 years old.

Pedophile.

Iowanian
12-27-2004, 04:18 PM

Pedophile.

Now you've done it delt.

Something tells me your PM box is about to say "you've got male"

Rausch
12-27-2004, 04:20 PM

Pedophile.

That might've worked, if not for your 12,000 "so I was at the bar" stories...

ENDelt260
12-27-2004, 04:25 PM
That might've worked, if not for your 12,000 "so I was at the bar" stories...
Hey, so I've got a fake ID.

Girls at the bar never believe me when I tell them I'm 17, either.

Hey, lookee there... one o' me red boxes is gone.

chiefs4me
12-27-2004, 04:30 PM

Pedophile.

that's what i thought,,nothing but big talk ;)

The Pedestrian
12-27-2004, 08:07 PM
The monthly pic starts in January, right?

Count Alex's Losses
12-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Haha...I've got stubble.

Mr. Kotter
12-28-2004, 12:15 AM
Haha...I've got stubble.

Hey, we are ONLY interested in your FACIAL hair.... :banghead:

:p

Count Alex's Losses
12-28-2004, 12:16 AM
Hey, we are ONLY interested in your FACIAL hair.... :banghead:

:p

That's what I was talking about dumbass.

Mr. Kotter
12-28-2004, 12:19 AM
That's what I was talking about dumbass.

Damn, being called "dumbass" by gochiefs...I don't know if it gets any lower than that... :(

:sulk:

:)

Count Alex's Losses
12-28-2004, 12:22 AM
Observe said stubble:

Mr. Kotter
12-28-2004, 12:24 AM
Observe said stubble:

Does your sis know you are sharin' her cooter on the internet? :hmmm:

Count Alex's Losses
12-28-2004, 12:25 AM
Does your sis know you are sharin' her cooter on the internet? :hmmm:

That's clearly an earlobe in the upper left hand corner.

Mr. Kotter
12-28-2004, 12:26 AM
That's clearly an earlobe in the upper left hand corner.

Negatory, Chubakah.....I've seen clits bigger than that.... :hmmm:

ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
12-28-2004, 12:39 AM
Negatory, Chubakah.....I've seen clits bigger than that.... :hmmm:

ROFL

Screw you.

Mr. Kotter
12-28-2004, 12:40 AM
Screw you.

Lighten up, Chubakah....I'm on your side; just tryin' to rile you..... :)

FWIW, there ARE clits bigger than that alleged "ear lobe." ROFL

go bowe
12-28-2004, 12:41 AM
Screw you.now, now, now...

you should concentrate on growing your stubble, bubble... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Count Alex's Losses
12-28-2004, 12:43 AM
now, now, now...

you should concentrate on growing your stubble, bubble... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It doesn't require my attention.

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 02:29 PM
Wow. Yesterday was a veritable rep avalanche.

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 02:34 PM
ROFL Gochiefs of all people knocked me back in the red.

Count Alex's Losses
12-28-2004, 02:35 PM

Biggity bam!

Rain Man
12-28-2004, 02:38 PM
How'd you get in the red, Endelt? I tried, but I couldn't do it. I'm just too loved.

Skip Towne
12-28-2004, 02:40 PM
I'll go fix him.

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 02:43 PM
How'd you get in the red, Endelt? I tried, but I couldn't do it. I'm just too loved.
I'm just better than you, that's all.

You poor underachieving bastard.

Mr. Kotter
12-28-2004, 03:08 PM

If I were a mod, I know how I'd deal with that.... :hmmm:

Jenson71
12-28-2004, 03:11 PM
There, I've crushed you into the gray zone...

Jenson71
12-28-2004, 03:14 PM
and now have freed you into the green.

MOhillbilly
12-28-2004, 03:15 PM
I'll go fix him.

i thought his parents had that done at birth.:hmmm:

stumppy
12-28-2004, 03:18 PM
i thought his parents had that done at birth.:hmmm:

We can only hope.

chiefs4me
12-28-2004, 03:19 PM
Wow. Yesterday was a veritable rep avalanche.

What can we say,, it's a love/hate relationship.;)

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:20 PM
What can we say,, it's a love/hate relationship.;)
yea but more hate than love , so don't get the big head :rolleyes:

Jenson71
12-28-2004, 03:23 PM
I'm not much of a fan of giving endelt rep, but I just had to use my power...

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:24 PM
I'm not much of a fan of giving endelt rep, but I just had to use my power...
by the look of your rep, you need to use some of your "power"on yourself. :p

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Sheezus, I go take a shit, and come back to see an explosion of green dots.

chiefs4me
12-28-2004, 03:25 PM
yea but more hate than love , so don't get the big head :rolleyes:

oh let's let him have the big head,,it's the only big thing he has. ROFL

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:25 PM
Sheezus, I go take a shit, and come back to see an explosion of green dots.
Go take another one, come back and see whats happened :fire:

Jenson71
12-28-2004, 03:26 PM
by the look of your rep, you need to use some of your "power"on yourself. :p

I could turn rep on....but then I'd be like everyone else.

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 03:26 PM
Go take another one, come back and see whats happened :fire:
It's not like I have some magical power to shit at will. My body tells me when it's time to go.

Thankfully, it's not telling me to go every five minutes today.

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:27 PM
oh let's let him have the big head,,it's the only big thing he has. ROFL
ROFL rep

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:28 PM
It's not like I have some magical power to shit at will. My body tells me when it's time to go.

Thankfully, it's not telling me to go every five minutes today.
we are all thankful Endelt. We all are happy for you shit head :thumb: :)

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 03:30 PM
I think I faintly hear Journey playing down the hall...

Indeed! Seperate Ways!

Sorry.. just had to share. I can see the fist pumping in my head.

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:32 PM
I think I faintly hear Journey playing down the hall...

Indeed! Seperate Ways!

Sorry.. just had to share. I can see the fist pumping in my head.
wasn't Journey around the same time REO Speedwagon was? :hmmm: and Chicago?

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 03:33 PM
wasn't Journey around the same time REO Speedwagon was? :hmmm: and Chicago?
What're you tryin' ta say?

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:34 PM
I am not trying to say anything, I am asking a question duh :rolleyes: :p

stumppy
12-28-2004, 03:37 PM

I think he's being a smartass, maybe you should knock his rep back down.:D

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:38 PM
:hmmm: :hmmm: maby soooooo :p

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 03:40 PM
Eh, no matter. Someone else will give me pos rep. People love me.

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:41 PM
Well smarty pants lets see :p

Iowanian
12-28-2004, 03:44 PM
Sweet Chin Music.........Back off the plate Delt.

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Back off the plate Delt.

I will not.

stumppy
12-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Sweet Chin Music.........Back off the plate Delt.
:DROFL

stumppy
12-28-2004, 03:46 PM
I will not.

Gonna take one for the team ???

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:50 PM
3 little dots. Oh poor delt you were told to step off :rolleyes:

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 03:52 PM
Heck, spend all day sending me back into the red if that's what floats your boat. It'll just bounce back the next day.

chiefs4me
12-28-2004, 03:53 PM

easy does it girlfriend,,he will come back with a vengeance :)

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Heck, spend all day sending me back into the red if that's what floats your boat. It'll just bounce back the next day.
Do not give him pos rep, he is too sure of himself people. Repeat do not give Delt pos rep only Neg. Thank you for every bad rep you give delt I will reward you with a pos rep. :thumb:

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:55 PM
easy does it girlfriend,,he will come back with a vengeance :)
what with? he has nuttin or he would have already did it. :hmmm:

Count Alex's Losses
12-28-2004, 03:55 PM
I love ENDelt and so will give him positive rep.

Iowanian
12-28-2004, 03:56 PM
brush back on BadGrannypanty.

A pidgeon couldn't fly by fast enough to get in the way of THAT brushback.

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:56 PM
I love ENDelt and so will give him positive rep.
Therefore you get neg rep . :harumph:

badgirl
12-28-2004, 03:57 PM
brush back on BadGrannypanty.

A pidgeon couldn't fly by fast enough to get in the way of THAT brushback.
What the hell :shrug:

Iowanian
12-28-2004, 03:58 PM
I feel Like Bruce Almighty with all this Power to change colors at my fingertips.....

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'll be a huge repfan/whore now...........

Count Alex's Losses
Therefore you get neg rep . :harumph:

That's OK. I love you too. I will give you some pos rep.

ENDelt260
I think badgranny's got a crush on me.

stumpppy's gonna be jealous.

badgirl
12-28-2004, 04:01 PM
I think badgranny's got a crush on me.

stumpppy's gonna be jealous.
Damn how'd ya guess :rolleyes:NOT ROFL

Calcountry
12-28-2004, 04:05 PM
ROFL

Calcountry
12-28-2004, 04:07 PM
With the express purpose of checking it---probably a couple times a week. Although I often will glance at it, as I'm going in to change my avvy, signature, or profile from the "Profile" button.
Closet rep whore. :shake:

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 04:09 PM
Damn how'd ya guess :rolleyes:NOT ROFL
uh-huh...

well ok you got me

badgirl
12-28-2004, 04:10 PM
uh-huh...
sarcasm fool :rolleyes:

badgirl
12-28-2004, 04:11 PM
uh-huh...
and for this i bad rep you AGAIN. Damn it boy shut up :shake: :)

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 04:11 PM
You just can't get enough of me, can you?

chiefs4me
12-28-2004, 04:12 PM
I feel Like Bruce Almighty with all this Power to change colors at my fingertips.....

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'll be a huge repfan/whore now...........

well almighty one you know i luv ya,,so nothing but pos my way;)

Count Alex's Losses
12-28-2004, 04:13 PM

Aren't you worried your company checks internet logs?

badgirl
12-28-2004, 04:14 PM
ROFL ROFL oh please :rolleyes:

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 04:15 PM
Not really.

QuikSsurfer
12-28-2004, 04:16 PM
Do not give him pos rep, he is too sure of himself people. Repeat do not give Delt pos rep only Neg. Thank you for every bad rep you give delt I will reward you with a pos rep. :thumb:

Just gave him some positive rep PBJ

badgirl
12-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Just gave him some positive rep PBJ
you mean neg. rep? :hmmm:

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 04:20 PM
I told you... people love me.

Though, your obsession seems to exceed the adulation of all others. I feel truly special.

SPchief
12-28-2004, 04:21 PM
as you should :)

QuikSsurfer
12-28-2004, 04:24 PM

no... i meant positive. :thumb:

chiefs4me
12-28-2004, 04:29 PM

oh badgirl is so gonna get you ROFL

stumppy
12-28-2004, 04:31 PM

You're goin down.

HARD.:D

QuikSsurfer
12-28-2004, 04:32 PM

ooohhh i can handle the bad ones. That's what 3 years in a vietnamese prison camp will do to you.

Calcountry
12-28-2004, 04:43 PM
She's SOOOOOOOOOO bad.

David.
12-28-2004, 04:44 PM
my god, I'm so hot

chiefs4me
12-28-2004, 04:46 PM
my god, I'm so hot

says who,, picture please

David.
12-28-2004, 04:48 PM

I'm only 18 you pedophile!

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 04:52 PM
I'm only 18 you pedophile!
Call me what you will, but I ain't gonna shy away from the opportunity to poke a hot 18 year old girl.

MOhillbilly
12-28-2004, 04:53 PM
Call me what you will, but I ain't gonna shy away from the opportunity to poke a hot 18 year old girl.

how is 18 pedo?

QuikSsurfer
12-28-2004, 04:54 PM

or a hot 12 year old, for that matter. Wait, what was the question?

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 04:55 PM
how is 18 pedo?
It's not.

Bearcat
12-28-2004, 04:56 PM

I think he's the person that checks it :p

ENDelt260
I suppose you like your women like you like your scotch.... twelve years old and mixed up with coke.

MOhillbilly

what is i like big black cellies,Alex.

ENDelt260
I think he's the person that checks it :p
Best way to find all the newest good porn sites.

QuikSsurfer
12-28-2004, 05:07 PM
I suppose you like your women like you like your scotch.... twelve years old and mixed up with coke.

HAHA!!! CLASSIC!!

Bowser
12-28-2004, 05:19 PM

There couldn't be much more wrong with that statement, unless you had explicit details to boot!

ROFL

Didn't take you long to crawl your way out of rep hell, Delt!

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 05:21 PM
There couldn't be much more wrong with that statement

I know

What sort of sick bastard would put coke in his scotch?

Skip Towne
12-28-2004, 05:28 PM
There couldn't be much more wrong with that statement, unless you had explicit details to boot!

ROFL

Didn't take you long to crawl your way out of rep hell, Delt!
Badgirl will be along to slap him back down again.

ENDelt260
12-28-2004, 05:37 PM
Badgirl will be along to slap him back down again.
I won't be here to see it. I've had enough of work today... I'm bailing. I'm gonna go have beers with a buddy.

BigRedChief
12-28-2004, 05:41 PM

This post is worthless without pics.....on second thought :shake: no thanks.

Calcountry
12-28-2004, 06:15 PM
You are just dying to see pictures, aren't you?

Count Alex's Losses
12-30-2004, 02:08 PM
I was just wondering, do Slayer and I have to post pics tomorrow?

We should sticky this in the contests forum or something.

Calcountry
12-30-2004, 02:33 PM
ROFL

ENDelt260
12-30-2004, 02:47 PM
I was just wondering, do Slayer and I have to post pics tomorrow?

We should sticky this in the contests forum or something.
a) yes

b) perhaps the better idea would be to start a new thread in the contests forum for the pics

Count Alex's Losses
12-30-2004, 03:48 PM
a) yes

b) perhaps the better idea would be to start a new thread in the contests forum for the pics

Someone should make sure Slayer sees this then...

WilliamTheIrish
01-02-2005, 01:30 AM
Shameless bump to move spam off front page.

go bowe
01-02-2005, 01:33 AM
good plan...