PDA

View Full Version : Marc Bulger best QB Martz has ever had?

FringeNC
12-27-2004, 07:10 PM
According to MNF, that's what Martz said.

Bulger is not in the same league as Trent Green or Kurt Warner before all his injuries.

ChiefsFire
12-27-2004, 07:13 PM
who else has he had??

morphius
12-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Consider that DV speak, blow smoke up the QB's butt till he believes it.

R&GHomer
12-27-2004, 07:16 PM
Martz is a fuggin Putz.

Ultra Peanut
12-27-2004, 07:29 PM
According to MNF, that's what Martz said.Yeah, but Martz is a tool.

Bowser
12-27-2004, 07:41 PM
Martz couldn't find his ass with both hands.

Ultra Peanut
12-27-2004, 07:42 PM
Martz's last remaining brain cells jump ship:

the Talking Can
12-27-2004, 07:45 PM
Martz also claimed Kyle Turley threatened his life last week...this guy is the head coaching equivelant of GR...any doubts, now, about who was the brains behind their superbowl?.....not Martz...

chief52
12-27-2004, 07:50 PM
Green never actually "played" for Martz. He was on the team and came from Washington with Green, but his injury wiped out his shot to play. So he is saying he likes Bulger over Warner. Hey...not a big statement.

Bowser
12-27-2004, 07:51 PM
Martz also claimed Kyle Turley threatened his life last week...this guy is the head coaching equivelant of GR...any doubts, now, about who was the brains behind their superbowl?.....not Martz...

Wha??? Where did that come across? Did Turley REALLY threaten him, or just go Psicosis and stink him out of the room?

the Talking Can
12-27-2004, 08:03 PM
Wha??? Where did that come across? Did Turley REALLY threaten him, or just go Psicosis and stink him out of the room?

it was reported they had a blowout in Martz' office...Martz called security to have him removed and then told NFL security that Turley threatened his life....Martz also had the owner write a letter insisting he would be coach next year, and this letter was delivered to each player's locker...cuase Martz felt they were just waiting for him to be fired...they talked about all of this on ESPN before the game, sounds like he has totally lost the team

Bowser
12-27-2004, 08:11 PM
it was reported they had a blowout in Martz' office...Martz called security to have him removed and then told NFL security that Turley threatened his life....Martz also had the owner write a letter insisting he would be coach next year, and this letter was delivered to each player's locker...cuase Martz felt they were just waiting for him to be fired...they talked about all of this on ESPN before the game, sounds like he has totally lost the team

Wow. I just got in, and missed the whole pre-game.

You know, really, this mystifies me. Martz appears to be such a warm, understanding guy who puts his players first. And Turley looks to be as even keeled as one could expect to be in the NFL. You would think they should get along like Bert and Ernie.

Martz had Georgia "I'll whack your husband too!" Frontiere write a letter saying he was going to be the coach next year, and delivered it to all the players? Hahahaha!! I guess that is too obvious to even say it is the kiss of death. I wonder if Nick Saban is picking up on all of these genious manueverings by Martz, and will apply them to the re-tooled Dolphins? :hmmm:

Frazod
12-27-2004, 08:33 PM
Halftime - otherwise known as SUCKING PEYTON'S DICK. :shake:

chief52
12-27-2004, 08:37 PM

...and Peyton enjoying every minute of it. " Just like on the playground..." Give me a break.

Frazod
12-27-2004, 08:38 PM
Well, I certainly wish him luck next week. He's got 49 TD passes - I hope he gets 10 more. :evil:

Miles
12-27-2004, 08:38 PM

Better than Vick I guess...But still really f*cking annoying.

Joe Seahawk
12-27-2004, 08:39 PM
Martz is losing it.. :shake:

Go Eagles!

Miles
12-27-2004, 08:39 PM
Well, I certainly wish him luck next week. He's got 49 TD passes - I hope he gets 10 more. :evil:

55 TDs has a nice ring to it.

Frazod
12-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Martz is losing it.. :shake:

Go Eagles!

Good luck. Clearly the Iggles are in "nothing to play for" mode.

2bikemike
12-27-2004, 08:44 PM
I picked the lambs to win. I figured Philly would be resting the majority of their players. I forgot to factor in the Martz Brain Fart into the equation. They should keep stats on coaches fug ups. I am sure Martz would lead the league.

Joe Seahawk
12-27-2004, 08:44 PM
Good luck. Clearly the Iggles are in "nothing to play for" mode.

Yeah, the Rams must win to stay alive, and the Eagles ar just trying to not get any guys injured..

It's hard to watch when I have an real interest in an Eagles victory.. :banghead:

Bearcat
12-28-2004, 10:45 AM
Wow. I just got in, and missed the whole pre-game.

You know, really, this mystifies me. Martz appears to be such a warm, understanding guy who puts his players first. And Turley looks to be as even keeled as one could expect to be in the NFL. You would think they should get along like Bert and Ernie.

Martz had Georgia "I'll whack your husband too!" Frontiere write a letter saying he was going to be the coach next year, and delivered it to all the players? Hahahaha!! I guess that is too obvious to even say it is the kiss of death. I wonder if Nick Saban is picking up on all of these genious manueverings by Martz, and will apply them to the re-tooled Dolphins? :hmmm:

That segment was great :D

It was the first time I heard the quote about Chandler --- about how "one position was holding the team hostage". Way to stick up for your players ROFL

And I love his little "So you want us to run it!" fits.... it's either running the ball 10 times a game, or 10 times in a row.

As much as he doesn't deserve a head coaching job anywhere, much less the NFL, I hope he stays with St. Louis for a while.... they'll never win anything with him as HC.

Rausch
12-28-2004, 10:59 AM
I'm starting to think Martz is damned near as nucking futs as Ricky...