PDA

View Full Version : Need a good laugh ?

stumppy
12-28-2004, 06:58 PM
While discussing the tsunami with Badgirl it has come to light that she has the FIRM belief that Hurricanes are IN the water. When I tried to explain to her that they above ground/sea level just like any storm we would have around here she then proceeded to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.
Shen then went on to explain that when they come ashore they rise up out of the water and travel ON land.

ROFLROFLROFL

Phobia
12-28-2004, 06:59 PM
If I were you, I'd let her believe whatever TF she wants as long as you ain't sleeping on the couch.

tommykat
12-28-2004, 07:01 PM
While discussing the tsunami with Badgirl it has come to light that she has the FIRM belief that Hurricanes are IN the water. When I tried to explain to her that they above ground/sea level just like any storm we would have around here she then proceeded to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.
Shen then went on to explain that when they come ashore they rise up out of the water and travel ON land.

ROFLROFLROFL

One guttsy man.......I talked with her and if I were you? I wouldn't ever doubt anything she says........ROFL She will kill you Stumppy. Heehee

Jenny Gump

ROFLROFLROFL

Everyone knows that hurricanes have wheels. Sheesh.

(Let her think she's right once in awhile)

stumppy
If I were you, I'd let her believe whatever TF she wants as long as you ain't sleeping on the couch.

Oh believe me I usually let this stuff just slide by. But this one, as she tried to explain it was to friggin funny.ROFL

Phobia
12-28-2004, 07:04 PM
I was cracking on Randy Cross for his dipshit remarks about Edgerin James being down when his hand touched the ground on Sunday.... She thought that if he was wrong, one of the producers would correct him on the earpiece. So we had a discussion about how I couldn't know more about the rules of football than a former player and paid analyst.... She still thinks I'm the dipshit, I guess.

morphius
12-28-2004, 07:05 PM
I see that recent purchase of an athletic cup will come in handy.

Skip Towne
12-28-2004, 07:07 PM
I agree with Badgirl. Hurricanes do, in fact, travel underwater. They only surface when they plan to attack a land mass. And if you don't agree, Stumppy, she can come stay over here at my place.

stumppy
12-28-2004, 07:08 PM
I was cracking on Randy Cross for his dipshit remarks about Edgerin James being down when his hand touched the ground on Sunday.... She thought that if he was wrong, one of the producers would correct him on the earpiece. So we had a discussion about how I couldn't know more about the rules of football than a former player and paid analyst.... She still thinks I'm the dipshit, I guess.

Welcome to my hell brother, welcome.

stumppy
12-28-2004, 07:09 PM
I agree with Badgirl. Hurricanes do, in fact, travel underwater. They only surface when the plan to attack a land mass. And if you don't agree, Stumppy, she can come stay over here at my place.

I don't think your ol ticker could handle that skip.

ROYC75
12-28-2004, 07:11 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

She got part of it right, the damn thing does come ashore and travel on land for awhile. :rolleyes:

Demonpenz
12-28-2004, 07:12 PM
atleast she didn't think the X-games was an xbox tournament

stumppy
12-28-2004, 07:12 PM
atleast she didn't think the X-games was an xbox tournament

Don't be so sure.ROFL

Skip Towne
12-28-2004, 07:14 PM
I don't think your ol ticker could handle that skip.
I don't care, I'll try anyway. You gotta die of something.

LiL stumppy
12-28-2004, 07:15 PM
Hmmm I wouldn't know,who knows whos right.And dad,your a button pusher.

stumppy
12-28-2004, 07:17 PM
I don't care, I'll try anyway. You gotta die of something.

Well, send me the $500.00 ,uh.... travelling money and I'll see to it that SOME kinda bad girl shows up.;)

Rain Man
12-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Most people don't realize this, but most hurricanes don't actually rise up out of the water once they reach land. They just stay underground and become sinkholes.

redsurfer11
12-28-2004, 08:24 PM
Do you grt the Weather Channel where you live? Next June you are all required to watch the Tropical updates every day.

2bikemike
12-28-2004, 08:25 PM
So I take it Badgirl is a blond?

Phobia
12-28-2004, 08:26 PM

She was until she shaved her head and had a large serpeant tattoed on her skull. I don't know where she got the name "badgirl".

mcan
12-28-2004, 08:28 PM
Most people don't realize this, but most hurricanes don't actually rise up out of the water once they reach land. They just stay underground and become sinkholes.

Some well deserved REP!!!!

Very funny.

Skip Towne
12-28-2004, 08:32 PM
Well, send me the $500.00 ,uh.... travelling money and I'll see to it that SOME kinda bad girl shows up.;)
$500 ? Are you insane? Nobody in Missouri has $500. I'll just have to charm her over here.

chiefs4me
12-28-2004, 08:40 PM

let's leave the blonde jokes out of it,,shall we guys:harumph:

4th and Long
12-28-2004, 08:49 PM
Let's not. ;)

Which reminds me.

Anyone know why a blond has 1 more brain cell than a horse?

So that when they are in a parade, they won't shit in the street.

:D

2bikemike
12-28-2004, 08:52 PM
Let's not. ;)

Which reminds me.

Anyone know why a blond has 1 more brain cell than a horse?

So that when they are in a parade, they won't shit in the street.

:D
ROFL :clap:

Iowanian
12-28-2004, 08:59 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

HOLY SHAT! SWEET JESUS She's RIGHT!

4th and Long
12-28-2004, 09:02 PM
HOLY SHAT! SWEET JESUS She's RIGHT!
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=35851&stc=1
Ho-ree cheet! Eet Godzeera!

morphius
12-28-2004, 09:08 PM
Tree's bending back and forth is what makes the wind blow.

Whales jumping in the ocean is what makes the waves.

Skip Towne
12-28-2004, 09:13 PM
Tree's bending back and forth is what makes the wind blow.

Whales jumping in the ocean is what makes the waves.
You went to MU didn't you?

morphius
12-29-2004, 06:10 AM
You went to MU didn't you?
Oh, come on now! Those are some classic Steven Wright quotes...

For the love of everything holy, get out of the cave once in a while :D

ChiefsFire
12-29-2004, 06:20 AM

did that strike close to home there hon??

Douche Baggins
12-29-2004, 06:46 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know they made people that stupid.

Cochise
12-29-2004, 07:20 AM
So this is where quicksand comes from...

Skip Towne
12-29-2004, 07:31 AM
I heard she sold her car to get gas money.

yunghungwell
12-29-2004, 07:38 AM
It is a tiresome job to keep attempting to stamp out ignorance, isn't it stumppy? You have to pick your battles I guess, but sometimes it is a bit like running on a treadmill. You sure get tired, but you don't really get anywhere.

BTW, ask her if she will post her thesis on how tornados are born.

HarryParatestes
12-29-2004, 07:41 AM
Met a gorgeous bartender in a little pub in Vacavill, Ca.

She struggled for 5 minutes trying to remember if it was hurricanes or tornadoes that formed over land.

She had a 4 year degree from U Cal Berkely !!! ROFL

morphius
12-29-2004, 07:57 AM

She struggled for 5 minutes trying to remember if it was hurricanes or tornadoes that formed over land.

I knew a girl that graduated from HS who still thought that when the Sun went down it came up as the moon. I didn't even want to ask her what an eclipse was.

StcChief
12-29-2004, 08:03 AM

That explains alot about U CAL Berkeley. :)

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-29-2004, 08:30 AM

ROFLROFLROFL
You're either really stupid or just don't care what she thinks of you posting this....considering SHE'S A MEMBER OF THE BOARD TOO!

milkman
12-29-2004, 08:50 AM
You're either really stupid or just don't care what she thinks of you posting this....considering SHE'S A MEMBER OF THE BOARD TOO!

There should be a poll about this.

Who's bulb is dimmer.

Badgirl for her belief about hurricanes, or Stumpy's for posting her belief on a forum that she frequents.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-29-2004, 08:52 AM
There should be a poll about this.

Who's bulb is dimmer.

Badgirl for her belief about hurricanes, or Stumpy's for posting her belief on a forum that she frequents.
I agree. I nominate you to post said poll.

chiefs4me
12-29-2004, 09:14 AM

just a little hon,,aren't you manfire,,why did you change your name?

chiefs4me
12-29-2004, 09:24 AM
I heard she sold her car to get gas money.

your a bad boy and you need a spanking :harumph:

Skip Towne
12-29-2004, 09:38 AM
Yes, yes I do.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-29-2004, 09:38 AM
just a little hon,,aren't you manfire,,why did you change your name?
manfire sounded like a slang term for an std I'm guessing. Or just really gay.

yunghungwell
12-29-2004, 09:55 AM

Uhh, wouldn't that be "Wangonfire"?

yunghungwell
12-29-2004, 09:58 AM
I am a little disappointed. I thought that this thread would light up once badgirl got involved, yet she remains unseen.

Skip Towne
12-29-2004, 10:06 AM
I am a little disappointed. I thought that this thread would light up once badgirl got involved, yet she remains unseen.
She's prolly in jail for the severe beating she gave Stumppy.

chiefs4me
12-29-2004, 10:11 AM
Yes, yes I do.

well hop in the car and come on down,, I wonder if Iowanian is getting the shotgun ready for my new avatar,,ROFL

badgirl
12-29-2004, 10:28 AM
The only thing that should be lit up is Stumppys head, but....I'll let it slide, now I don't want to discuss hurricanes,I do hold true to my belief. Stumppy really got a good laugh last night, I guess thats ok. I can't kill him I need him around to keep trying to prove me wrong. :p

tyton75
12-29-2004, 10:34 AM
stummpy.. good thing I'm not you.. I would have laughed so hard that she would have ended up leaving me...

badgirl
12-29-2004, 10:35 AM
I think he needs a full body beating :)

badgirl
12-29-2004, 10:36 AM
stummpy.. good thing I'm not you.. I would have laughed so hard that she would have ended up leaving me...
Hell thats why he stays with me for the humor, beleive me its never boring at our house :)

morphius
12-29-2004, 10:36 AM
The only thing that should be lit up is Stumppys head, but....I'll let it slide, now I don't want to discuss hurricanes,I do hold true to my belief. Stumppy really got a good laugh last night, I guess thats ok. I can't kill him I need him around to keep trying to prove me wrong. :p
See that is where you are supposed to say, "And it's not okay, and it doesn't happen to every man."

Which would make the thread a whole lot more intresting, IMNSHO.

badgirl
12-29-2004, 10:37 AM
See that is where you are supposed to say, "And it's not okay, and it doesn't happen to every man."

Which would make the thread a whole lot more intresting, IMNSHO.
Oh ok damn him :cuss: Its not ok to embarrass me on this board and He WILL PAY Dearly. :fire:

badgirl
12-29-2004, 10:38 AM
Well I will ask you what I ask him, WHAT are you laughing at the truth is the truth. DO or DO NOT hurricanes make the water swirl around like a whirl pool? :hmmm: :harumph:

Cochise
12-29-2004, 10:46 AM
Well I will ask you what I ask him, WHAT are you laughing at the truth is the truth. DO or DO NOT hurricanes make the water swirl around like a whirl pool? :hmmm: :harumph:

Well, yeah, but to see that you have to somehow miss the 300 mile wide rotating storm cloud directly above it.

badgirl
12-29-2004, 10:48 AM
Well, yeah, but to see that you have to somehow miss the 300 mile wide rotating storm cloud directly above it.
Stumppy argued that the water does not swirl around under the storm, it just swashes around by the wind, I beleive it actually swirls around in the direction of the storm like a whirlwind, but in water. AM I CORRECT? :hmmm: :p

Cochise
12-29-2004, 10:54 AM
Stumppy argued that the water does not swirl around under the storm, it just swashes around by the wind, I beleive it actually swirls around in the direction of the storm like a whirlwind, but in water. AM I CORRECT? :hmmm: :p

I'm not sure what the difference is. Of course the water is not calm when there are 150mph winds passing over it, and it seems reasonable that since the storm is moving in a circular manner the water would too :shrug:

badgirl
12-29-2004, 10:54 AM
you take it right :) :p

Skip Towne
12-29-2004, 10:55 AM
I just love watching women try to think.

badgirl
12-29-2004, 10:57 AM
I just love watching women try to think.
TRY I don't try to think, my mind is always working. Just natural genious I guess :p

Cochise
12-29-2004, 10:58 AM
Just natural genious I guess :p

You can say that again.

badgirl
12-29-2004, 11:00 AM
You can say that again.
Genieous? :hmmm: ok genious how do you spell it? :hmmm: :)

KC Dan
12-29-2004, 11:00 AM
Genieous? :hmmm: ok genious how do you spell it? :hmmm: :)
Like a good train wreck...ROFL

badgirl
12-29-2004, 11:02 AM
Like a good train wreck...ROFL
ROFL I was just joking, I know how to spell "geinous" :thumb:

Cochise
12-29-2004, 11:06 AM
ROFL I was just joking, I know how to spell "geinous" :thumb:

I am woman, hear me rawr

badgirl
12-29-2004, 11:09 AM
I am woman, hear me rawr
Your a woman? I didn't know that. :)

bogie
12-29-2004, 11:24 AM
I think the only way stumppy can make up for the embarrassment he's caused badgirl is to propose to her on this thread. Badgirl, would you say yes?

badgirl
12-29-2004, 11:24 AM
G-E-N-I-U-S-E-S there. :p

ChiefsFire
12-29-2004, 11:42 AM

damn...

whyd you guys wait this long to tell me my name sounded gay???

:deevee:

badgirl
12-29-2004, 11:45 AM
I think the only way stumppy can make up for the embarrassment he's caused badgirl is to propose to her on this thread. Badgirl, would you say yes?
:hmmm: yes, yes I would, but won't happen, trust me but I think he should do that for all the embarrassment and ragging I am going to get from his thread. Good idea. I'll rep you for that baby :thumb:

badgirl
12-29-2004, 11:47 AM
damn...

whyd you guys wait this long to tell me my name sounded gay???

:deevee:
I don't think it sounds gay, kinda faggy, but definately not gay ROFL just joking, we love ya anyway :p

yunghungwell
12-29-2004, 12:26 PM
BG, here is a good place to start: How hurricanes work (http://science.howstuffworks.com/hurricane.htm)

stumppy
12-29-2004, 12:26 PM
TRY I don't try to think, my mind is always working. Just natural genious I guess :p

I rest my case.ROFL

badgirl
12-29-2004, 12:29 PM
BG, here is a good place to start: How hurricanes work (http://science.howstuffworks.com/hurricane.htm)
well that was quiet interesting, notice the water in the photo swirling in the direction of the hurricane? See the ocean swirling around. :p

stumppy
12-29-2004, 12:32 PM
well that was quiet interesting, notice the water in the photo swirling in the direction of the hurricane? See the ocean swirling around. :p

It's not pretty when you squirm.

badgirl
12-29-2004, 12:33 PM
It's not pretty when you squirm.
I'm stating a fact look for yourself :p

yunghungwell
12-29-2004, 12:34 PM
BG, the thing is that the wind creates the waves that are present during a hurricane. I am not sure about your line of logic with regards to cause and effect. The scale of the entire system makes it hard to say that there is a "whirlpool" effect. Even thought the flow of water at the oceans surface may be circular and in the same direction as the winds due to friction, there is no depression of water at the ocean's surface. In fact, it is quite the opposite. The water beneath the eye of the hurricane is lifted up because the atmospheric pressure within the eye of the hurricane is remarkably lower than the atmospheric pressure within the rest of the hurricane.

badgirl
12-29-2004, 12:36 PM
BG, the thing is that the wind creates the waves that are present during a hurricane. I am not sure about your line of logic with regards to cause and effect. The scale of the entire system makes it hard to say that there is a "whirlpool" effect. Even thought the flow of water at the oceans surface may be circular and in the same direction as the winds due to friction, there is no depression of water at the ocean's surface. In fact, it is quite the opposite. The water beneath the eye of the hurricane is lifted up because the atmospheric pressure within the eye of the hurricane is remarkably lower than the atmospheric pressure within the rest of the hurricane.
uh ok...thats just what I figured :thumb:

yunghungwell
12-29-2004, 12:40 PM
That is one was for you stumppy. We must keep the women down. On your knees BG...Uh, did I say that out loud? J/K Both of you.

stumppy
12-29-2004, 12:43 PM
That is one was for you stumppy. We must keep the women down. On your knees BG...Uh, did I say that out loud? J/K Both of you.

Rep.
:thumb:

yunghungwell
storm surge info (http://science.howstuffworks.com/framed.htm?parent=hurricane.htm&url=http://www.usatoday.com/weather/tg/whurwind/whurwind.htm)

badgirl
hey!!!! :( :p

badgirl
12-29-2004, 12:45 PM
Rep.
:thumb:
I'll give both of you some damn rep alright. :cuss: