PDA

View Full Version : Rooodeee...

Frosty
12-29-2004, 11:44 AM
Sorry, just have to crow a little this morning. 38-21 over the Irish. :D

I would like to take this opportunity to officially beginning pimping my man Derek Anderson for Chiefs' QBOTF. Here's a little blurb from an article this morning:

Anderson, who became the first player in Pac-10 history with three 3,000-yard seasons, has 11,249 career passing yards and moved into second behind Southern Cal's Carson Palmer (11,818) on the conference career list. Anderson ranks 12th on the NCAA Division I-A career list and moved ahead of such notables as Tennessee's Peyton Manning and Purdue's Drew Brees with his performancce Tuesday. ... Anderson finished with 79 career TD passes, passing Stanford's John Elway to move into second on the Pac-10 career list behind Arizona State's Andrew Walter (85)

Here's the whole article:

Beavers Pass Test (http://www.portlandtribune.com/archview.cgi?id=S122904)

Mr. Laz
12-29-2004, 12:58 PM
dont know about this derek anderson guy ... he didnt look very coordinated to me, but it's always enjoyable to see the Notre Lame lose.

i wonder :hmmm: when notre dame loses does that mean that GOD hates them now??

i mean they have a touchdown jesus and are GOD's team and all .......

Frosty
12-29-2004, 01:24 PM
Anderson looks a little gawky when he runs. It's probably those size 16 feet of his. However, he has a cannon for an arm and his accuracy is getting very good. He would of had an extra 100 yards last night if the usually very reliable Mike Hass hadn't dropped three perfectly thrown long passes.

As for God hating the Irish, I don't know. Maybe He wasn't pleased with all the swearing the Notre Dame coach was doing? :)

Mr. Laz
12-29-2004, 01:55 PM
Anderson looks a little gawky when he runs. It's probably those size 16 feet of his. However, he has a cannon for an arm and his accuracy is getting very good. He would of had an extra 100 yards last night if the usually very reliable Mike Hass hadn't dropped three perfectly thrown long passes.

As for God hating the Irish, I don't know. Maybe He wasn't pleased with all the swearing the Notre Dame coach was doing? :)

i've only seen him the one game ... so i don't have a good working knowledge about him.

he beat the Irish though ... that's one good mark in my book :thumb:

Bearcat
12-29-2004, 02:56 PM
What is that now.... 7, 8 bowl losses in a row for ND.... nothing since '84..... the media needs to STFU about them until they win something.