PDA

View Full Version : 4 FREE Chiefs season Tix , 118 in the front

chiefslovergirl
12-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Prepaid for next year. Won from radio show.
Also have a pair of Gold level Season Tix, prepaid for next year !

All free to good home, since Im moving out of state.

Send me an email chiefslovergirl@yahoo.com, saying why you deserve them !

No Dealers PERIOD!

I will decide in the next 2 weeks and post here, unless winner
wants to be anonymous.

Happy New year !

P.S. Broncos and Raiders suck !

ChiefsFanInIndy
12-30-2004, 05:50 PM
If you are seeking a deserving home for your tickets and not just looking to entertain yourself with what I suspect will be an onslaght of bogus stories, I would suggest you donate the tickets to one or multiple charitable organizations in the KC area Then you could be 100% assured that they will be used by very deserving individuals who would be very thankful for your act of kindness.

And if you contact the Chiefs they would be more then happy to assist you in locating and delivering the tickets to the organization(s) of your choice. Then you wouldn't even have to deal with it in late July when the tickets are sent out.

I might also add that contributions of sporting event tickets are tax deductable for the face value. Which in the case of the tickets you mention would be a deduction of $3060.00 at 2004 prices.

Think about that if you are in fact looking to perform a wonderful act of kindness.

StcChief
12-30-2004, 05:52 PM
rep.

chiefs4me
01-01-2005, 11:12 AM
I live in teaxas and have been a chiefs fan for over 30 years,,I don't have a reason that I deserve them except that I just simply want them. It would be the only way I would have to attend the games,,ithat s if I were to get the tickets free,,because then I would have to pay for gas and travel expenses. I am also female if that sways your vote.

SBK
01-04-2005, 06:22 PM
Pick me, Pick me!!!!

ROYC75
01-06-2005, 02:28 PM
Pick me, then I would have a real good reason to move back home to KC.

If not me, donate them to the 37 Forever Foundation. We could use them to help secure corporate sponsorship for funding.

cookster50
01-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Pick me because I'm special :)

Seriously, I like the idea that people have given you about donating them to a worthy charity.

mcan
01-15-2005, 02:45 AM
Screw charity... Poor people need food not tickets!!!

I however, am fairly well fed already, but am a college student and don't have extra money to go to the games... That said, I would promise to yell my damned lungs out every week without exception and never leave early or sell the tickets to try and make a profit... Maybe you've given em out already, but if you're at all serious about giving them to a real fan... You're looking at him! I've got all the games on tape since the 2000 season, and watch even the losing games three and four times a piece. Not enough to convince you? How about this? I was in a play a couple years ago that had a Sunday matinee. So, (against my director's wishes) I brought in a TV, and a powered antennea that I purchased that morning solely for the purpose of getting good reception in the dressing room... Then i set up a football sanctuary for anyone who wanted to watch the game with me while we weren't on stage... Of course my director found out (she was also the head of the department) and she had my scholarship revoked! And you know what, it was worth it... Hell, that cost my over a thousand dollars, and I didn't even care, because it was a Bronco game!

ChiefsFanInIndy
01-15-2005, 08:24 AM
Screw charity? Nice attitude man. Charity is about more then feeding poor people you idiot. But it's really a moot point (understand the word moot college boy?)

Am I the only one here that sees this for the scam it is? chiefslovergirl's first ever post on chiefsplanet is an offer to give away 1000's of dollars worth of Chiefs tickets in premium seat locations and no one is suspect that it's bull? Come on people. It's a steaming pile of fecal matter.

Someone is obviously bored and figured it would be a good way to entertain themselves reading emails from a bunch of suckers.

And college boy fits the profile to a tee....HA!

joeball
01-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Chief fan in indy, your concern for the :hmmm: poor people are somewhat humourous considering you are wanting +10 for your season tickets for next year.

ChiefsFanInIndy
01-15-2005, 11:23 AM
I knew someone would think that was relevant. It isn't. You don't know me and you don't know what charitable organizations I am involved with.
And one more time for the challenged, charity doesn't necessarily equal poor.

mcan
01-24-2005, 03:13 AM
Someone is obviously bored and figured it would be a good way to entertain themselves reading emails from a bunch of suckers.

And college boy fits the profile to a tee....HA!

I also like to hit animals with my car, and steal from the Toys for Tots bin... Hey, poor kids don't need TOYS! I DO!

Phobia
02-03-2005, 11:27 PM
Am I the only one here that sees this for the scam it is? chiefslovergirl's first ever post on chiefsplanet is an offer to give away 1000's of dollars worth of Chiefs tickets in premium seat locations and no one is suspect that it's bull? Come on people. It's a steaming pile of fecal matter.

Why do you think only 4 or 5 suckers responded to the thread?

BigRedChief
02-04-2005, 02:19 PM
And I'm really desperate to improve my season ticket seat location and I didn't even respond

Bowser
02-14-2005, 07:02 PM
I'll take those tickets, if you agree to throw in the winning Powerball numbers the next time the jackpot gets over 240 mil. Deal?

chiefslovergirl
02-21-2005, 11:28 AM
THE WINNER IS KCbroncoHATER , just awaiting him to email me with contact info.

As for the rest of you dorks, IM glad im no long in KC, you have to be the biggest group of losers Ive ever seen. How is this a scam, I am not seeking any mony or profit. I think most of you need to get a life and a job. PERIOD !

chiefslovergirl
02-21-2005, 11:38 AM

As for the rest of you dorks, IM glad im no long in KC, you have to be the biggest group of losers Ive ever seen. How is this a scam, I am not seeking any mony or profit. I think most of you need to get a life and a job. PERIOD !

Phobia
02-23-2005, 05:04 PM
2 weeks/2 months - I'm guessing that's why some thought it was BS. Way to classify an entire city based on the actions of a few. I'll bet you're a real breath of fresh air. :D

chiefs4me
02-24-2005, 08:46 AM

**** you bitch...I was playing along with your little game until you decided to diss MO...and I am wondering why you wanted to give them away to a stranger.....you must not have friends or a family. Good ridance to trash.

cowboy_big_rich
03-05-2005, 10:42 PM
daaamn

I signed on to late, would have taken those tickets little lady

tburg
03-19-2005, 01:18 PM

sounds like she has met about 95% of you guys...

joshcoulter420
03-28-2005, 12:06 PM
I'm currently serving with the 1st Space operations squadron in colorado springs and made the trip a couple of times last year to see the greatest team on the planet and it would make the trip easier if the tickets didn't cost me so much. Go Chiefs!!!