PDA

View Full Version : Forget Marcus Spears...

Marco Polo
01-03-2005, 08:34 PM
He doesn't have a passion or drive for the game. In that case, trade down a few spots and get Roth. His motor runs NON-STOP. He is just a physical specimen who would be just what Gun needs. He is a throw-back old school player who plays with a pure passion of the game. He is so competitive that in practice, he got in a fight with teammate Robert Gallery (#2 overall pick last year) and ripped off his facemask. He would be peeerrfffect.

:thumb:

Eleazar
01-03-2005, 08:34 PM
err... I think you missed your thread :thumb:

Kris Kringle
01-03-2005, 08:36 PM
He doesn't have a passion or drive for the game. In that case, trade down a few spots and get Roth. His motor runs NON-STOP. He is just a physical specimen who would be just what Gun needs. He is a throw-back old school player who plays with a pure passion of the game. He is so competitive that in practice, he got in a fight with teammate Robert Gallery (#2 overall pick last year) and ripped off his facemask. He would be peeerrfffect.

:thumb: ..........eh.........we let Spears go months ago. :rolleyes:

Marco Polo
01-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Well good, this just reiterates my point to everyone! I'm sick of drafting players like Sims who has no drive when there are players like Roth whose life evolves around football available.

gblowfish
01-03-2005, 09:11 PM
While we're at it, let's get rid of Eddie Freeman too! Hey...wait a minute...

HemiEd
01-03-2005, 09:28 PM

I wonder if we could get Freeman back, didn't he smack John Tait in the head with his helmet. Is this the kind of passion that they need? :p

2bikemike
01-03-2005, 09:30 PM

Yeah I was thinking we should flush the Terd too!