PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma = Rich Gannon

the Talking Can
01-04-2005, 08:05 PM
Both set new standards for choking in a Championship game.

Wow.

Glad I just picked up Halo 2.

Cochise
01-04-2005, 08:20 PM
How is that? Finished the first one and liked it allright, but I don't really care for FPS that much.

the Talking Can
01-04-2005, 08:21 PM
How is that? Finished the first one and liked it allright, but I don't really care for FPS that much.

I've never been a fan of FPS but the reviews were so over the top I had to try it. Never played the first one. Haven't even popped it in yet.

Cochise
01-04-2005, 08:27 PM
I've never been a fan of FPS but the reviews were so over the top I had to try it. Never played the first one. Haven't even popped it in yet.

I thought it was cool to begin with, weapons to experiment with, vehicles, the friendly NPC's and everything, but toward the end it turned into just too many bad guys to shoot, or not enough ammo to shoot them with.

the Talking Can
01-04-2005, 08:29 PM
I thought it was cool to begin with, weapons to experiment with, vehicles, the friendly NPC's and everything, but toward the end it turned into just too many bad guys to shoot, or not enough ammo to shoot them with.

generally why I don't like FPS...I don't have the hand eye skill to kill 10,000 things at once....

Ultra Peanut
01-04-2005, 09:04 PM
More like Oaklandhoma.