PDA

View Full Version : Hey Taco...

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-05-2005, 07:38 AM
... I checked out your little donkey page. If this place sucked as bad as that I guess I'd spend all of my time on a rival board too. Gawd, what an ugly, lame-ass pos that thing is. Truly minor league.

You're such a wannabe.

ROFL

Count Zarth
01-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Actually at times the Mane has been quite entertaining this year. While this place has been quite dead in comparison.

It's a fine board and it has some features I wish this place would employ. Most notably thread highlighting.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-05-2005, 07:41 AM
Actually at times the Mane has been quite entertaining this year. While this place has been quite dead in comparison.

It's a fine board and it has some features I wish this place would employ. Most notably thread highlighting.
shut the fvck up.

stumppy
01-05-2005, 07:41 AM
shut the fvck up.

ROFL

Saulbadguy
01-05-2005, 07:47 AM
The Mane is OK. The difference is, the regular posters here form the consensus. There, the hundreds of 50 post noobs form the consensus.

The smack that runs on the Mane is also very very weak.

Saulbadguy
01-05-2005, 07:48 AM

Yeah right. The Manes front board has maybe 10 active topics a day. You just like it more there cause you get much more attention.

Count Zarth
The Mane is OK. The difference is, the regular posters here form the consensus. There, the hundreds of 50 post noobs form the consensus.

I agree with that. Everywhere I turn it's mullet this and camaro that.

I'm a pilgrim in an unholy land.

Count Zarth
Yeah right. The Manes front board has maybe 10 active topics a day. You just like it more there cause you get much more attention.

It has about the same activity level as this place day-to-day...seriously.

Mile High Mania
01-05-2005, 07:50 AM
beer me... it's kinda weak to knock down the efforts of TJ, unless you done it and succeeded. Whether you like him or not, it takes a lot to run a site and his has been around quite a while.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-05-2005, 07:54 AM
The Mane is OK.
No. It isn't.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-05-2005, 07:56 AM
beer me... it's kinda weak to knock down the efforts of TJ, unless you done it and succeeded. Whether you like him or not, it takes a lot to run a site and his has been around quite a while.
Wow...a bronco fan defending TJ and the mange.... didn't see that coming.

"weak"....... see the donkey board.

Saulbadguy
01-05-2005, 07:57 AM
I'd actually say the Mane is the best of our "rival" sites. If you want to see "minor league", head over to raiderskickass.com, now thats a joke.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-05-2005, 07:57 AM
I'd actually say the Mane is the best of our "rival" sites. If you want to see "minor league", head over to raiderskickass.com, now thats a joke.
No thanks. I don't want to catch anything.

Count Zarth
01-05-2005, 08:01 AM

No kidding. I stopped in there to make a thread before we swept them....I think in a week it had 10 replies.

Pathetic.

chiefs4me
01-05-2005, 08:01 AM
Who gives a Fu** what they have or don't have. Anybody who defends that board in my book is a dam donkey lover. And all you donkey lovers can go to hell as far as I am concerned. ROFL Yea I hate em,,so what?

ChiTown
01-05-2005, 08:04 AM
No thanks. I don't want to catch anything.

That's the mange reason I don't go over there.......

Cochise
01-05-2005, 08:06 AM

I agree with you here... though the intellectual prowess of most of those at the Mange could be described as 'weak'

Jenson71
The layout over there is a little messed up. There's too much color and features and all that crap. Chiefsplanet just seems so much cleaner.

Skip Towne
Who gives a Fu** what they have or don't have. Anybody who defends that board in my book is a dam donkey lover. And all you donkey lovers can go to hell as far as I am concerned. ROFL Yea I hate em,,so what?

chiefsfolife
01-05-2005, 08:23 AM
yea f#ck u donkey fagget as# bit#ch face lover's
i break u at arrowhead next time

chiefs4me
01-05-2005, 09:01 AM

ROFL

Taco John
01-05-2005, 09:22 AM
... I checked out your little donkey page. If this place sucked as bad as that I guess I'd spend all of my time on a rival board too. Gawd, what an ugly, lame-ass pos that thing is. Truly minor league.

You're such a wannabe.

ROFL

Wow. Who stuck it up your wife's butt and sent you pictures? It wasn't me dude.

siberian khatru
01-05-2005, 09:28 AM

I heard it was ENDelt.

Rain Man
01-05-2005, 09:40 AM

Kind of like Rwanda.

Mile High Mania
01-05-2005, 09:59 AM
yea f#ck u donkey fagget as# bit#ch face lover's
i break u at arrowhead next time

Now, that's funny... I don't care who you are. How can you top it?

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Just having a little good-natured fun....remember that's what this place is all about.....

:)

chiefs4me
01-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Just having a little good-natured fun....remember that's what this place is all about.....

They are donkey lovers so they don't know what fun is. ROFLROFL

Taco John
01-05-2005, 10:02 AM

THAT'S good natured?

No big deal to me, because the site is for Broncos fans, and they seem to enjoy it... But wow...

ArrowheadHawk
01-05-2005, 10:03 AM

:)no its not its about football

siberian khatru
01-05-2005, 10:03 AM

SDChiefsfan has taken over beer me's log-in????

:p

shakesthecat
01-05-2005, 10:05 AM

Wait...you mean they're not the same person?

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-05-2005, 10:07 AM
THAT'S good natured?

No big deal to me, because the site is for Broncos fans, and they seem to enjoy it... But wow...
OH PLEASE!!!! Don't come over here constantly and drop your smack bombs and then act surprised when someone lobs one back.... christ...

:shake:

siberian khatru
01-05-2005, 10:07 AM
Wait...you mean they're not the same person?

Good point, I lost count long ago at the multiple IDs ...

Jenson71
01-05-2005, 10:09 AM
THAT'S good natured?

F*CK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT F*GGOT RETARDED ASSCLOWN, GO TO HELL, AND THE REST OF YOUR BORDERLINE CROSSING, MEAT PACKING BROTHERS, GO MAKE A WESTERN WHERE YOU ALL DIE FROM ELI WALLACH'S GUNSHOTS. AND THEN THEY DESTROY YOUR F*CKING BURRITO CROPS!!!

Ah, that was just good natured fun...

:spock:

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-05-2005, 10:09 AM

I'll be starting new gay, cross-dressing, hermaphrodite, long shoreman, with a body hair fetish alter-ego soon. Trying to think of a name.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-05-2005, 10:11 AM
F*CK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT F*GGOT RETARDED ASSCLOWN, GO TO HELL, AND THE REST OF YOUR BORDERLINE CROSSING, MEAT PACKING BROTHERS, GO MAKE A WESTERN WHERE YOU ALL DIE FROM ELI WALLACH'S GUNSHOTS. AND THEN THEY DESTROY YOUR F*CKING BURRITO CROPS!!!

Ah, that was just good natured fun...

:spock:
I never said anything about his burrito crops. That would be crossing the line.

siberian khatru
I'll be starting new gay, cross-dressing, hermaphrodite, long shoreman, with a body hair fetish alter-ego soon.

Stop it, I'm becoming aroused.

NewChief

That's exactly what I thought on reading that post.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-05-2005, 10:12 AM
Stop it, I'm becoming aroused.
ROFL

ArrowheadHawk
01-05-2005, 10:12 AM

do i detect hostility

Jenson71
01-05-2005, 10:17 AM
do i detect hostility

No. It's good natured fun. Aren't we having fun? AREN'T WE!? ANSWER ME DAMMIT! WE'RE HAVING FUN, RIGHT!?!?

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-05-2005, 10:26 AM
No. It's good natured fun. Aren't we having fun? AREN'T WE!? ANSWER ME DAMMIT! WE'RE HAVING FUN, RIGHT!?!?
I'm having fun you blithering, blazing buffoon.

HemiEd
01-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Now, that's funny... I don't care who you are. How can you top it?
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL PBJ

Calcountry
01-05-2005, 10:54 AM

And we can get coaches fired. They can't even get shanny fired.

Brock
01-05-2005, 01:25 PM
I agree, it is a very mickey mouse website. It looks like a sixth grade computer project.

tk13
01-05-2005, 01:31 PM
It's alright, like most Bronco fans most of them take a more positive approach to the team than most of us do here with the Chiefs, but their smack handbook consists of the definitions for "mullet" and "camero" (OM spelling) and 65 blank white pages.

beer bacon
01-05-2005, 02:07 PM
It's alright, like most Bronco fans most of them take a more positive approach to the team than most of us do here with the Chiefs, but their smack handbook consists of the definitions for "mullet" and "camero" (OM spelling) and 65 blank white pages.

Don't forget a minimum 3:1 smilie to word ratio.

Demonpenz
01-05-2005, 02:42 PM
Oh it' is so hard running a football bb my mouse hand is killing me!