PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs' play of the year?

FringeNC
01-06-2005, 12:21 AM
Off the top of my head, I'd say the TD pass from Green to Holmes against Jax is the play of the year...

Frazod
01-06-2005, 12:27 AM
I'd have to say that any play from a game we lost (especially one we absolutely gave away like that Jacksonville abortion) is automatically discounted.

I'd vote for Dante's return against the Donx.

2bikemike
01-06-2005, 12:31 AM
I'd have to say that any play from a game we lost (especially one we absolutely gave away like that Jacksonville abortion) is automatically discounted.

I'd vote for Dante's return against the Donx.

I would have loved to have been in the stadium for that. I can only imagine the eruption that went on. Of course I am sure my imagination falls way short of what actually happened.

Frazod
01-06-2005, 12:32 AM
I would have loved to have been in the stadium for that. I can only imagine the eruption that went on. Of course I am sure my imagination falls way short of what actually happened.
I actually missed it (didn't turn the game on until about 12:10). Saw the replays, though, but it's just not the same.

:cuss:

Nzoner
01-06-2005, 12:34 AM
I'd have to say any one of the numerous plays when our O-Line manhandled Ray Lewis on MNF.The pancake was especially gratifying.

2bikemike
01-06-2005, 12:36 AM
I actually missed it (didn't turn the game on until about 12:10). Saw the replays, though, but it's just not the same.

:cuss:

I missed it too. I worked the night before and didn't get wake up until the beginning of the 3rd qtr. I was shocked at the score and my day instantly improved. I also was listening to the game on the Internet since I was not getting the game on a local broadcast.

tk13
01-06-2005, 12:38 AM
That one time Bartee actually broke up a pass against Atlanta and almost had an interception. That was like the Hale-Bopp comet, we'll never see it again.

Deberg_1990
01-06-2005, 12:40 AM
I vote for anytime one of our DB's gave up a huge play.

HolmeZz
01-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Green to Kennison for the win at Oakland. :p

2bikemike
01-06-2005, 12:42 AM
That one time Bartee actually broke up a pass against Atlanta and almost had an interception. That was like the Hale-Bopp comet, we'll never see it again.

I think I fell off my chair on that play.

Fairplay
01-06-2005, 03:32 AM
I'd have to say any one of the numerous plays when our O-Line manhandled Ray Lewis on MNF.The pancake was especially gratifying.

Yeah that was classic. Lewis was all miked up too. He was getting owned on national tv.