PDA

View Full Version : "Good Thoughts" Request

DonksRCrap
01-06-2005, 04:19 PM
I am actually Beth, Robert’s wife:

Robert asked that I post this, if I could figure out the “cut and paste.”. He spends a lot of time here (too much!), so I figured I would try. He said he wanted some people here to know he’s doing well. I guess he has been an ass on here, for a while. I asked him, “so what’s new?” The he asked me to shut up, and just submit the following letter he had written at his office:

Hey Planeteers,

I know I said I was taking a break from the Planet, and I am. And I’m not trying to be an attention whore (?), but there are a few of you I wanted to let know “what’s been up?” Basically, I’ve had a swollen melon after ingesting mouse excrement: apparently, at our lake cabin. Some of you already knew I had a big head, and was full of shit—but this is different, I’m told.

I went in for testing this week, for what I thought was another episode of sinus infections and migraines that I’ve been battling for a couple of months now. I’ve had similar problems for the past, so I didn’t think much of it, until I developed some flu-like symptoms and lost my appetite (ok, it was the loss of appetite that got me really wondering)—the latter part of December. After a series of tests, the doctor decided he needed to run some more.

To make a long story short, he has diagnosed me with ‘Encephalitis resulting from (LCMV) Lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus.” Doc said I was lucky that I wasn’t pregnant though. Guess it’s particularly problematic for knocked up broads. (I’ll kick his ass, ladies, as he says there are women here.)

Doc says I’m gonna be fine; fluids, phenobarbital, and some steroids, and I guess I’ll be ‘good’ as new soon. Anyway, it looks like I’m gonna have to spend a couple days being “monitored,” so I won’t even be “lurking” for the next couple of days. I’ll be back soon though—probably in time to see the Broncos get the (crap) kicked out of them by the Colts.

Sorry if some of you consider this to be “being a drama queen.” I’ll be back to that soon enough though. (I’m suppose to insert some “smilies” here but I can’t figure it out.)

Later, Rob

I hope this works! I thought his name was suppose to be SDChiefsfan though!

Beth

DonksRCrap
01-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Did this work?

DonksRCrap
01-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Guess so. Bye.

Iowanian
01-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Get well soon.

I didn't know Lemiwinks could make it *that* far up there........

tommykat
01-06-2005, 04:29 PM
I hope you get well fast :thumb:

Cochise
01-06-2005, 04:31 PM
I have been through SD a few times but now I'm glad I didn't sample the cuisine.

Get well and all that.

Phobia
01-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi Beth. It would be really great if you would give him more sexual opportunities, if you know what I mean. We'd really like to see him spend a lot less time here and more time astride you.

I think a few rounds on the "abdominizer" would probably work wonders for his little nasal tract, too.

Bob Dole
01-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Good lord.

Bob Dole never knew anyone took it seriously when they were told to eat shit and die.

Dartgod
01-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Hmmmmm, is DonksRCrap the alter ego of SDChiefsfan?

BIG_DADDY
01-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Good luck and lay off eating that shit would ya.

BIG_DADDY
01-06-2005, 04:42 PM

I missed all of that, I don't have the foggiest notion what happened there. :shrug: Someone want to clue me in?

ENDelt260
01-06-2005, 04:43 PM
It's one of his lesser used ID's, yes.

ROYC75
01-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Good lord.

Bob Dole never knew anyone took it seriously when they were told to eat shit and die.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

RedNFeisty
01-06-2005, 05:08 PM
Wow, wish SDChiefsFan a speedy recovery!

Still laughing at Bob Dole, SD will be crying from laughter!!

stumppy
01-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Get well.

Funny one BD.

Rain Man
01-06-2005, 06:45 PM
This is just an excuse so he can take steroids. We all noticed his BB performance dropping off as he ages.

Nightfyre
01-06-2005, 06:52 PM
SDCF, lay off the mouse shit for a bit. Hey, at least you avoided the piss. Hantavirus is worse.

Seriously though, get well.

Saulbadguy
01-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Get well, Rob!

Jenson17
01-06-2005, 10:02 PM
This is Beth, again. You guys are funny. I'll print this for Robert to see. Phobia? Has he been complaining about the frequency of sex? Well, I'll have to give him something to complain about I guess.

Good night.

Jenson17
01-06-2005, 10:03 PM
You guys are funny. I'll print this for Robert to see. Phobia? Has he been complaining about the frequency of sex? Well, I'll have to give him something to complain about I guess.

Good night.

How many "names" does Robert have? I knew he liked role play, but how strange.

Mr. Laz
01-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Hi Beth. It would be really great if you would give him more sexual opportunities, if you know what I mean. We'd really like to see him spend a lot less time here and more time astride you.

I think a few rounds on the "abdominizer" would probably work wonders for his little nasal tract, too.
astride??

omg ROFL ROFL

dirty bastard ... the man's sick and your warming up for your next letter to penthouse.

that's funny ... rude funny :)

Ari Chi3fs
01-19-2005, 04:03 AM
turns out ENDelt was right... it was DonksRCrap.

ironic that this got posted from the "Crap" username.

ROFL

hope you are feeling better... btw, if any shit like this happens again, please post it, because I can always use good laughs.

elvomito
01-19-2005, 05:27 AM
those weren't iraqi raisins afterall!
damn good though

Kris Kringle
01-19-2005, 09:08 AM
Good lord.

Bob Dole never knew anyone took it seriously when they were told to eat shit and die. ROFLROFL Now THAT's funny!!

journeyscarab
01-19-2005, 09:16 AM
Dude - those aren't chocolate sprinkles on your ice cream.

Get well soon.

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2005, 10:16 AM
turns out ENDelt was right... it was DonksRCrap.

ironic that this got posted from the "Crap" username.

ROFL

hope you are feeling better... btw, if any shit like this happens again, please post it, because I can always use good laughs.

Ah, Ali....thanks for bumpin' it; that explains why it wasn't there when I looked for it on the early January pages.... :shake:

"Good Thoughts" request? Next time I'll do it myself.... :shake:

Ari Chi3fs
01-19-2005, 10:28 AM
Whoa…oh…oh…keep smilin’, keep shinin’
Knowin’ you can always count on me, for sure
That’s what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I’ll be on your side forever more

Dont eat Rat shit’, Dont type dumb shit’
Knowin’ you can always count on me, oh, for sure
‘Cause I tell you that’s what friends are for
For good times and for bad times
That’s what friends are for (That’s what friends are for)

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2005, 10:31 AM
Whoa…oh…oh…keep smilin’, keep shinin’
Knowin’ you can always count on me, for sure
For good times and bad times

Dont eat Rat shit’, Dont type dumb shit’
Knowin’ you can always count on me, oh, for sure
‘Cause I tell you that’s what friends are for
For good times and for bad times
That’s what friends are for (That’s what friends are for)

Nice.... :banghead:

Ari Chi3fs
01-19-2005, 10:37 AM
Nice.... :banghead:

Cuz THATS what friends are FOOOOOOOOR.......

go bowe
01-19-2005, 11:20 AM
wow, that's interesting...

i had missed this before...

glad you're feeling better now...

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2005, 11:48 AM
wow, that's interesting...

i had missed this before...

glad you're feeling better now...

I guess the computer she used at my office, had "cookied" me as DonksRCrap....in any event, it explains why I couldn't find it.

Yeah, things are much better the last few days. Thanks.