PDA

View Full Version : Fans Shunning Kobe Bryant's Jersey

Beatlemanu
01-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Things seem to go from bad to worse with this guy, can't say I feel that sorry for him though, he's made his money and got three rings and was able to hang on to his hot ass wife even after cheating on her...

More trouble for Kobe (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050106/ap_on_sp_bk_ne/bkn_kobe_s_jersey)

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-06-2005, 04:18 PM
dead link.

Beatlemanu
01-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Hmm, the link works for me... let me check again

Sydd
01-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Link works for me.... and I have no sympathy for him either.

ENDelt260
01-06-2005, 04:34 PM
was able to hang on to his hot ass wife even after cheating on her...

Yeah, because famous, multi-millionaire basketball stars have a real hard time coming across hot ass.

The only thing hanging on to her saved him was an obscene divorce settlement... for now.

Donger
01-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Yeah, because famous, multi-millionaire basketball stars have a real hard time coming across hot ass.

The only thing hanging on to her saved him was an obscene divorce settlement... for now.

And that enormous piece of carbon that just happened to land on her finger right after his confession.

ENDelt260
01-06-2005, 04:37 PM
And that enormous piece of carbon that just happened to land on her finger right after his confession.
One of us is misunderstanding the other's post... but, I'm not sure which is which.

Sydd
01-06-2005, 04:38 PM

Honey, I realize that I screwed up... Why don't we stop by Tiffany & Co. on the way home.

Donger
01-06-2005, 04:38 PM
One of us is misunderstanding the other's post... but, I'm not sure which is which.

I'm sure it was purely coincidental.

Donger
01-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Honey, I realize that I screwed up... Why don't we stop by Tiffany & Co. on the way home.

Heh. That's one expensive piece of a$$...

"Shortly after admitting to being unfaithful, Kobe bought Vanessa a $4 million eight-carat, purple diamond ring."

ENDelt260
01-06-2005, 04:40 PM
I'm sure it was purely coincidental.
Perhaps I need to re-word mine...

The only thing he gained by hanging on to her is he doesn't have to pay an enormous divorce settlement... yet.

I'm well aware the rock was a tool used to hang on to her. As expensive as it was, I'm sure the divorce would've cost more.

Nightfyre
01-06-2005, 04:41 PM

The only thing he gained by hanging on to her is he doesn't have to pay an enormous divorce settlement... yet.

I'm well aware the rock was a tool used to hang on to her. As expensive as it was, I'm sure the divorce would've cost more.
Depends on the states divorce laws...

Donger
01-06-2005, 04:43 PM

I knew what you meant. Just adding that she probably would have bugged out and called in the lawyers sans the rock.

BTW, they apparently didn't have a prenup. Not that that really matters, mind you.

ENDelt260
01-06-2005, 04:43 PM
Depends on the states divorce laws...
In what state is she gonna get less than 4 mil out of him?

Nightfyre
01-06-2005, 04:47 PM
In what state is she gonna get less than 4 mil out of him?
If they havent been married for 7 years, she cant get "adjusted standard of living" checks. Thats what Im pointing at.

Beatlemanu
01-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if you she still divorced him... and kept the ring...

Cochise
01-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Hell if I were her I would hope he kept travelling all over the country pumping skanks at every stop. More rocks and a bigger eventual settlement.

Nightfyre
01-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Id wait it out 7 years so it would be a settlement plus the adjusted standard of living check once a month.

CanadaKC
01-06-2005, 06:22 PM
I just got my Nash jersey....he's a local Canadian guy who made it big.

BIG_DADDY
01-06-2005, 07:28 PM
"There's too much at stake for Nike to want to tarnish their brand image by using him,"

ROFL What image is that, the sweat shop image? ROFL

Winning is the bottom line, Lakers are on top of the world he will be too. This is the path he chose not wanting to be Shaq's sidekick, I don't feel sorry for him either. I will always be pissed at him for not getting along with Shaq and Phil, it cost him at least 2 more titles. I will say this though, if the Lakers can pick up a decent center they could make a run at a title.

Deberg_1990
01-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Kobe who??? At least my Spurs still look good!

StcChief
01-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Expensive tail....(trophy non-wife) for the last few years