PDA

View Full Version : Night Crew

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2005, 10:43 PM
I haven't seen one of these around lately... who's up tonight?

And what's with all the nip slip threads this week? I'm not complaining, trust me, just curious what the deal is... is it just because the season's over?

Frazod
01-07-2005, 10:46 PM
I'm here, but not for long. Leaving for Missouri early tomorrow morning to visit relatives.

And since one of them is my southern baptist minister grandfather, drinking will definitely NOT be a factor in my driving. :D

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2005, 10:48 PM
I'm here, but not for long. Leaving for Missouri early tomorrow morning to visit relatives.

And since one of them is my southern baptist minister grandfather, drinking will definitely NOT be a factor in my driving. :D
Well have a good time!

OldTownChief
01-07-2005, 10:48 PM

Awww common man, have a couple.

Frazod
01-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Well have a good time!

I hope so, but I would imagine it will be a bit depressing. It's primarily a visiting-those-who-may-soon-be-dead weekend.

My grandparents are both in their mid-80s and their health is rapidly deteriorating. Grandpa had a minor stroke a couple of months ago and was hospitalized for several weeks. He's out now, but is apparently very feeble. And my Grandma's arthritis has gotten to the point that she can barely walk. Not a good combination. They should probably be in a retirement home/community, but won't hear of it.

I'm always afraid my next visit might be my last.

Add to the mix an elderly aunt in her 70s who is currently in a nursing home recovering from surgery. At least she'll be going home in a couple of weeks, but for now, she's in the nursing home - the same one my other grandma died in after suffering several years of dementia. I have horrid f#cking memories of that place and do not look forward to visiting it tomorrow.

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Damn, man... well I hope everything turns out OK. Sorry to hear about it.

Frazod
01-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Damn, man... well I hope everything turns out OK. Sorry to hear about it.
I'm sure it will. Sorry for the bummer post. I'm just feeling a bit melancholy right now.

Spicy McHaggis
01-07-2005, 10:59 PM
I'm probably going to be up for a while at least. Couple of my buddies from Baldwin are here and we've got the remains of a keg to kill.

OldTownChief
01-07-2005, 11:00 PM
I hope so, but I would imagine it will be a bit depressing. It's primarily a visiting-those-who-may-soon-be-dead weekend.

My grandparents are both in their mid-80s and their health is rapidly deteriorating. Grandpa had a minor stroke a couple of months ago and was hospitalized for several weeks. He's out now, but is apparently very feeble. And my Grandma's arthritis has gotten to the point that she can barely walk. Not a good combination. They should probably be in a retirement home/community, but won't hear of it.

I'm always afraid my next visit might be my last.

Add to the mix an elderly aunt in her 70s who is currently in a nursing home recovering from surgery. At least she'll be going home in a couple of weeks, but for now, she's in the nursing home - the same one my other grandma died in after suffering several years of dementia. I have horrid f#cking memories of that place and do not look forward to visiting it tomorrow.

Not a situation to have a hang over.

Frazod
01-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Not a situation to have a hang over.

Definitely. :D

A couple of years ago I let slip my affection for fine highland single malt scotch. I received an extremely thorough temperance sermon ON THE SPOT.

:spank:

I won't be bringing that shit up again.... :spock:

OldTownChief
01-07-2005, 11:09 PM

A couple of years ago I let slip my affection for fine highland single malt scotch. I received an extremely thorough temperance sermon ON THE SPOT.

ROFL serves you right

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Saint, if you like Ankh if you love Isis, try this one: Isis, Isis! RA! RA! RA!

Miles
01-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Fire Me Boy!,

You have any tips for newer DVD's to rent? I have about caught up on the mainstreem ones in want to see over the break and am running out of stuff to rent at BB.

OldTownChief
01-07-2005, 11:16 PM

Have a safe trip and I'm sure it wont be the last one.

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Criterion has three fairly new releases: their re-release of "M," now "King of Kings" and "Short Cuts" are all worthy of renting. I haven't seen it yet, but Napoleon Dynomite also came out...

On a side note, my wife and I are celebrating our anniversary tomorrow (it was actually Jan. 4, but we couldn't go out due to the massive storm that hit KC) and Border's has their sale going on -- buy three DVDs get one free and I always use that sale to pick up some Criterions. On my list is "Rules of the Game"... not sure what else yet.

Nightfyre
01-07-2005, 11:24 PM
I haven't seen one of these around lately... who's up tonight?

And what's with all the nip slip threads this week? I'm not complaining, trust me, just curious what the deal is... is it just because the season's over?
Im complaining! I want videos dammit! :D

Frazod
01-07-2005, 11:26 PM
Have a safe trip and I'm sure it wont be the last one.

Thanks. Well, the laundry is done and I'm off to bed. Be back Sunday evening.

GO COLTS! :#

Miles
01-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Criterion has three fairly new releases: their re-release of "M," now "King of Kings" and "Short Cuts" are all worthy of renting. I haven't seen it yet, but Napoleon Dynomite also came out...

On a side note, my wife and I are celebrating our anniversary tomorrow (it was actually Jan. 4, but we couldn't go out due to the massive storm that hit KC) and Border's has their sale going on -- buy three DVDs get one free and I always use that sale to pick up some Criterions. On my list is "Rules of the Game"... not sure what else yet.

The re-release of M is kind of annoying. Their first release is one of the few criterions i actually own so i dont really want to buy it again. Though i have read the improvements are badass.

I need to get my netfix account going again one of these days. I have quite a few criterions i need to rent. For now im just doing the BB movie pass thing.

Napoleon Dynomite was pretty damn funny but had some cringworthy moments. However, Its only funny if it fits your sense of humor.

Let me know what you think of Rules of the Game.

Miles
01-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Kurasawa's "Stray Dog" may be worth considering if you havent seen it yet.

Id also suggest The Grand Illusion but you are already geting a Renoir film.

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2005, 11:40 PM
Stray Dog is a definite possiblity.

I just picked up The Testament of Dr. Mabuse... there's Hasting's where I live and one of my friends was out of money so he went and sold several Criterions to pay for rent. I immediately went to Hasting's and took advantage of his financial misfortune. Got four Criterions for $37. Picked up The Testament of Dr. Mabuse, the original release of M, Olivier's Hamlet, and Carnival of Souls.

morphius
01-07-2005, 11:41 PM
Saint, if you like Ankh if you love Isis, try this one: Isis, Isis! RA! RA! RA!
All hale the sun god, he sure is a fun god. Ra! Ra! Ra!

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2005, 11:43 PM
The re-release of M is kind of annoying.
Re-releases in general piss me off... I spend money on the first release then don't have the best. Makes me mad. :cuss:

Miles
01-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Stray Dog is a definite possiblity.

I just picked up The Testament of Dr. Mabuse... there's Hasting's where I live and one of my friends was out of money so he went and sold several Criterions to pay for rent. I immediately went to Hasting's and took advantage of his financial misfortune. Got four Criterions for $37. Picked up The Testament of Dr. Mabuse, the original release of M, Olivier's Hamlet, and Carnival of Souls.

If you like the modern seting Kurasawa flicks you will most likely like Stray Dog.

Nice pick up on those criterions. The two Lang flicks are among my favorites. I still havent seen Carnival of Souls yet. It came up a few times in movie threads around halloween and sounds interesting.

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2005, 11:47 PM
I haven't had the time to watch it yet. That's maybe this weekend, depending on what I get tomorrow. I could have also gotten Man Bites Dog for $8, but I already had it.

Miles
01-07-2005, 11:47 PM
Re-releases in general piss me off... I spend money on the first release then don't have the best. Makes me mad. :cuss:

And Criterion re-releases are more annoying. I almost never re-buy them but the restoration done to M is really tempting. Hell i though the first version was pretty good based on the age.

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2005, 11:48 PM
That'll be one I probably ask for as a gift...

Miles
01-07-2005, 11:53 PM
That'll be one I probably ask for as a gift...

Yeah thats a good way to do it. I should have sold my first version on ebay since the release was announced way in advance.

You seen any other newer releases that are out of the norm on DVD lately?

Of the few odd ones i rented over christmas break, "Internal Affairs" and "Intermission" were pretty good. I watched a french flick earlier tonight called "time of the wolf" and barely made it though it. Either it was just plain bad or i just didnt get it.

Im going to try and rent Twilight Samurai tommorow.

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 12:09 AM
Haven't had a lot of opportunity lately... I've been averaging 65 hours a week for about a month now at my full-time job, not to mention my two other part-time gigs.

Miles
01-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Haven't had a lot of opportunity lately... I've been averaging 65 hours a week for about a month now at my full-time job, not to mention my two other part-time gigs.

Yeah i know how that goes. I usually watch a bunch when i have time and go long stretches when i hardly see any at all.

Just wish i had seen a few in the theater in my free time over the last month. I had been waiting for "a very long engagement" to come out but didnt get around to seeing it over my break.

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 12:18 AM
It sucks... in what little time I have I'm going through a script for the production company. Requesting rewrites, small changes here and there, etc. etc. It takes a while.

Miles
01-08-2005, 12:24 AM
It sucks... in what little time I have I'm going through a script for the production company. Requesting rewrites, small changes here and there, etc. etc. It takes a while.

Sonds pretty interesing though. If you dont mind...what are you working on? Shorts or a full film?

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 12:30 AM
The script's a feature. And it is interesting, but it takes up most of my free time. I don't mind, though. It's my project. It's a piece we optioned from a writer in St. Louis and I'll be directing, so it's definitely an interest for me.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 12:31 AM
Checking in...

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 12:32 AM
Are you angry or drunken?

Just checkin' since that's what you say... is that now or just generally speaking?

Anyone play Halo here?

Rausch
01-08-2005, 12:33 AM

Which part?

Rausch
01-08-2005, 12:36 AM
Are you angry or drunken?

Yes, and yes...

Just checkin' since that's what you say... is that now or just generally speaking?

I'm an (asipiring) writer, what do you think?

Anyone play Halo here?

Yep, but still play 1. I can't stand 2. Halo 2 reminds me of a Stephen King novel where there's all kinds of $3it going on but only 1/8 of it is important to the story....

I still find the first Halo far more entertaining. But I really don't care for on-line Halo either...

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 12:40 AM
As an aspiring director, I can sympathize with your plight as a writer... my condolences and best of luck wished... seriously.

I just got Xbox for Christmas and have been playing Halo (the original)... it kicks ass. I'm not a first-person shooter fan, but this game kicks ass. I finally made it to The Library, which is pretty difficult. I had a hell of a time getting through the level before it -- I kept missing the way to get up to the second floor from the toppled pillar. I just didn't see it. I kept hopping up there and figured that was THE way to get out, but couldn't see the broken level...

Rausch
01-08-2005, 12:42 AM
As an aspiring director, I can sympathize with your plight as a writer... my condolences and best of luck wished... seriously.

Just do me a favor and GET PAID!

I just got Xbox for Christmas and have been playing Halo (the original)... it kicks ass. I'm not a first-person shooter fan, but this game kicks ass. I finally made it to The Library, which is pretty difficult. I had a hell of a time getting through the level before it -- I kept missing the way to get up to the second floor from the toppled pillar. I just didn't see it. I kept hopping up there and figured that was THE way to get out, but couldn't see the broken level...

I think the best way to play 1 is to go through it Co-op with a buddy. So much fun. The levels and actions still stay random after what? 4 years no after being out?

My brother (Grimm) is a halo-tard. He's so good it makes me sick. And about once a month we both take a bout 6 hours and blast out on Halo 1...

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 12:46 AM
This night crew thread sucks ass.

All talk about movies?!?!?! Where's the discussion of titties, beer, and lawlessness?

ChiefsPlanet has lost its way.

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 12:48 AM

All talk about movies?!?!?! Where's the discussion of titties, beer, and lawlessness?

An old man from the country club came into the blue moon connected to lunar bowl and got a lap dance...he was so drunk he was just going around touching random girls' boos and asses all over the place.

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 12:49 AM

I saw a movie the other day where girls had their titties covered with beer while they were breaking the law...

:p

I just combined everything... it's the universal post.

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 12:50 AM
An old man from the country club came into the blue moon connected to lunar bowl and got a lap dance...he was so drunk he was just going around touching random girls' boos and asses all over the place.
You guys offer lap dances? That's the coolest bowling alley evAR!

Wait... who's giving the lap dances? I'm not at all interested in paying ten dollars to have Zach-crotch rubbed on me.

Miles
01-08-2005, 12:52 AM

I walked out of a bar a few days ago with a full double in hand. Thats some crazy lawlessness for ya ;)

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 12:52 AM
You guys offer lap dances? That's the coolest bowling alley evAR!

Wait... who's giving the lap dances? I'm not at all interested in paying ten dollars to have Zach-crotch rubbed on me.
heh, well it was more so of a joke thing...the girl doing it was named Shelly she does kereoke on Thursday nights and you would kill to get a lap dance frmo this chick...she is quite a looker...

Miles
01-08-2005, 12:54 AM
heh, well it was more so of a joke thing...the girl doing it was named Shelly she does kereoke on Thursday nights and you would kill to get a lap dance frmo this chick...she is quite a looker...

Throw some bowling jokes her way and you are set.

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 12:55 AM
I walked out of a bar a few days ago with a full double in hand. Thats some crazy lawlessness for ya ;)
Lawlessness, my ass. That's legal where you are.

Isn't it?

|Zach|
I have heard them all.

Not a single funny joke in the bunch.

ENDelt260
"Bowlers do it with 16 pound balls."

I got nothin'.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 12:56 AM

It might not.

If Raush is lucky a local business owner will lose his bar lease. If he does, it's mine.

Rausch might own a bar afterall... :)

ENDelt260
I have heard them all.

Not a single funny joke in the bunch.
No, wait... "Bowlers do it with funny shoes on."

I know Dad had some cheesy "Bowlers do it" t-shirt... but, I don't remember what the hell it said.

Fire Me Boy!
Can I finger your holes?

Miles
01-08-2005, 12:57 AM
Lawlessness, my ass. That's legal where you are.

Isn't it?

I was in Austin and took their glass with me. Still i was being sarcastic about the lawlessness since it happens a lot.

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 12:57 AM
It might not.

If Raush is lucky a local business owner will lose his bar lease. If he does, it's mine.

Sweet... time to set an over/under on how long until you drink yourself out of business.

Seriously, tho... good luck. That would rock.

Miles
01-08-2005, 12:58 AM
"Bowlers do it with 16 pound balls."

I got nothin'.

Your not helping Zach get laid at all.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 12:58 AM
Can I finger your holes?

So I should expect a few "personality conflicts" during shooting?...

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Only if you don't like the couch!

|Zach|
Your not helping Zach get laid at all.
I dont go for chicks at the bowling center...

Its just not good...at all.

Rausch
Sweet... time to set an over/under on how long until you drink yourself out of business.

Be my guest. The only thing I love more than teh sauce is money...

Seriously, tho... good luck. That would rock.

It will if you fly over and BUY something... :)

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 01:00 AM
took their glass with me.

What I love about Vegas is it's not only legal to drink on the street, but no one gives a f*ck when you walk out with a glass. It's like the whole town is one big glass exchange. Just set it down wherever... eventually someone will pick it up, wash it, and serve another drink in it like it was theirs to begin with.

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 01:01 AM
What I love about Vegas is it's not only legal to drink on the street, but no one gives a f*ck when you walk out with a glass. It's like the whole town is one big glass exchange. Just set it down wherever... eventually someone will pick it up, wash it, and serve another drink in it like it was theirs to begin with.
Really? Do they not care?? ROFL I cant wait till I go in may.

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 01:01 AM
It will if you fly over and BUY something... :)

Buy a bar in Rolla. I intend to be there in March. I don't see myself making it up to Jeff City, tho.

Miles
01-08-2005, 01:02 AM

Im still awaiting my first trip to vegas. Something about that place makes me think i would like it.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:02 AM

What I love is no open container law.

My buddy told me it was completely legal to slob down booze while in the car as long as the driver wasn't holding and hadn't had any...

Once I held up an open beer and then slagged it down in front of a cop in Vegas, I knew I was "home."

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 01:03 AM
Really? Do they not care?? ROFL I cant wait till I go in may.
Really. I do it all the time.

It's probably more casinos than anything. I can't say I can specifically recall walking out of a just straight up bar with one of their glasses (which doesn't mean it hasn't happened necessarily). I guess casinos are just making so much goddammed cash anyway, they're not worried about the $1 glass you just walked out with after dropping a few hondo at the blackjack table.

|Zach|
It might not.

Mark this down as one of those things that seems alot more fun than it is.

Rausch
Buy a bar in Rolla. I intend to be there in March. I don't see myself making it up to Jeff City, tho.

Well, no free bar drunk for you then....

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 01:04 AM
What I love is no open container law.

Me, too. Open container laws are silly. Every place should be like Nevada.

Miles
01-08-2005, 01:04 AM
I dont go for chicks at the bowling center...

Its just not good...at all.

A hot chick is still hot no matter where yo pick her up.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:05 AM
Mark this down as one of those things that seems alot more fun than it is.

I already pretty much run one...

The only difference will be that at the end of the month I'm the one who's signing the checks...

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 01:05 AM
Well, no free bar drunk for you then....
I plan on just coming for a long weekend this year... at most.

If I was coming for a week plus, like I did in 02 and 03, I'd definitely take a day trip up to Jeff.

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 01:06 AM
A hot chick is still hot no matter where yo pick her up.
You miss the point... Zach's folks own the bowling alley.

Miles
01-08-2005, 01:06 AM
Me, too. Open container laws are silly. Every place should be like Nevada.

Yeah they really suck. They finally passed one here but at least its suspended on gamedays.

Miles
01-08-2005, 01:07 AM

Ahh defintly missed it then. I thought he just worked there.

|Zach|
I already pretty much run one...

The only difference will be that at the end of the month I'm the one who's signing the checks...
Nice

Rausch
I plan on just coming for a long weekend this year... at most.

If I was coming for a week plus, like I did in 02 and 03, I'd definitely take a day trip up to Jeff.

I'll just hold you to a future stop.

Good news is there's plenty of plump-ies here and free booze.

It'd almost be like you playing duck hunt 12 inches from the screen....

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 01:08 AM
The bigger deal is hot chicks and bowling CENTER (its not an alley ROFL ) dont go together.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:09 AM
Nice

Nothing is final.

I've had 2 near misses in the past.

One gal refused to sell at the last minute and one guy found someone dumb enough to lend him 18k to pay his back taxes...

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 01:11 AM
I'll just hold you to a future stop.

Good news is there's plenty of plump-ies here and free booze.

It'd almost be like you playing duck hunt 12 inches from the screen....

You had me at free booze.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:11 AM
The bigger deal is hot chicks and bowling CENTER (its not an alley ROFL ) dont go together.

Heh...

Something evil that way come-th very soon.... :)

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 01:12 AM
Bullshit. It's an alley.

And, while a bowling alley certainly doesn't have the highest concentration of hot broads, they do occassionally wander in.

I recall my last league... got my ass handed to me by quite a cute blonde. It was rather demoralizing, actually.

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 01:13 AM
Bullshit. It's an alley.

And, while a bowling alley certainly doesn't have the highest concentration of hot broads, they do occassionally wander in.

I recall my last league... got my ass handed to me by quite a cute blonde. It was rather demoralizing, actually.
Maybe you bowl at a bowling alley...

Lunar Bowl is a bolwing center son.

:)

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 01:13 AM
I'm sure you were distracted by her approach.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Maybe you bowl at a bowling alley...

Lunar Bowl is a bolwing center son.

:)

Is there a bar inside, or do you serve alcohol?

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 01:16 AM
I'm sure you were distracted by her approach.
Well, that, and her rolling f*cking 260's (or whatever the hell she bowled... it was good, whatever it was)

With a f*cking Sponge Bob ball, ferchrissakes!

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 01:17 AM
Is there a bar inside, or do you serve alcohol?
There is a lounge (it used to be a restraunt) that is attached to the center but has its own building...it goes along with the center theme wise. It is called the blue moon...pretty cool looking place...

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:22 AM
There is a lounge (it used to be a restraunt) that is attached to the center but has its own building...it goes along with the center theme wise. It is called the blue moon...pretty cool looking place...

It's a bowling alley...

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 01:24 AM
It's a bowling alley...
Nope, we have actually gotten our customers to drop the word alley for the most part by not saying it...

center sheds some of the white trash imagery from the place...

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:27 AM
Nope, we have actually gotten our customers to drop the word alley for the most part by not saying it...

center sheds some of the white trash imagery from the place...

Why?

I shop at a "center." I get medical care at a "center."

I want to get sloppy and throw around heavy $#it towards stationary objects at an "ALLEY."

tk13
01-08-2005, 01:31 AM
ROFL Semantics fight!

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 01:33 AM
In an uncontrollable rage, I pick up a chair and hit someone... not sure who.

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 01:33 AM
Why?

I shop at a "center." I get medical care at a "center."

I want to get sloppy and throw around heavy $#it towards stationary objects at an "ALLEY."
Heh...if you were taking a test and the question was

Of these two options which sounds less trashy..

Bowlign Alley Or Bowling Center which would you choose...

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:34 AM
In an uncontrollable rage, I pick up a chair and hit someone... not sure who.

Doesn't matter. I've got full coverage.

Wait, that's my car...

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:37 AM

Here is where you disenfranchise your consumer base...

I've only met 2 gals at bowling alleys but I have NOTHING negative to say about either of them....

Miles
01-08-2005, 01:40 AM

Bowlign Alley Or Bowling Center which would you choose...

So you think Exocitc dancers are less trashy than strippers?

Just messing with ya. Yeah your right. I dont really think differently (or really negativly) about either but i guess "center" sounds more commercial.

David.
01-08-2005, 01:43 AM
how's everyone doing? I just got back from the strip club and WOW what a night.

From here on out, anyone who says anything to me about being gay because of my lip ring is going to be met with a hearty chuckle.

How's everyone else's night been?

Miles
01-08-2005, 01:47 AM

From here on out, anyone who says anything to me about being gay because of my lip ring is going to be met with a hearty chuckle.

Were the strippers diging your lip ring?

tk13
01-08-2005, 01:47 AM

You're gay.

David.
01-08-2005, 01:50 AM
You're gay.

heheheheh.....

too much? :D

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:51 AM

Well, I'm convinced...

Dude, yer' gay.

tk13
01-08-2005, 01:52 AM
heheheheh.....

too much? :D
I don't know, I can't understand what you're saying because you have a little metal penis in your mouth.

David.
01-08-2005, 01:53 AM
Were the strippers diging your lip ring?

One stripper gave me a free lapdance so we could go back into the back and make out. Then there was a girl there who wasn't a stripper who was all over me the rest of the night.

Granted, I know these girls get around. But it's nice to have something that allows the girl to initiate a conversation(me being so shy)

David.
01-08-2005, 01:54 AM
I don't know, I can't understand what you're saying because you have a little metal penis in your mouth.

ROFL you guys are way too good at this.

David.
01-08-2005, 01:54 AM
Well, I'm convinced...

Dude, yer' gay.

bastard ROFL

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 01:55 AM

The lip ring is only part of your overall look. This pic just SCREAMS, "Hi boys... how ya doin'?" in *that* way.

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 01:55 AM
One stripper gave me a free lapdance so we could go back into the back and make out. Then there was a girl there who wasn't a stripper who was all over me the rest of the night.

Granted, I know these girls get around. But it's nice to have something that allows the girl to initiate a conversation(me being so shy)
Girls always think they can be the one to convert a gay guy.

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 01:56 AM
Well played.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:59 AM
bastard ROFL

Bull$pit...

My gay friends were BORN ****ing wingmen...

tk13
01-08-2005, 01:59 AM
ROFL you guys are way too good at this.
No mercy.

David.
01-08-2005, 02:00 AM
The lip ring is only part of your overall look. This pic just SCREAMS, "Hi boys... how ya doin'?" in *that* way.

:shrug: I don't know how? What is it about me? Because I look young? I don't get it....

David.
01-08-2005, 02:01 AM

ROFL awesome. That was good.

David.
01-08-2005, 02:02 AM
But seriously, I don't care what you guys say. I made out with two girls tonite because of it. I <3 it now.

But let's not turn this into another piercing thread. What did everyone else do tonite?

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 02:03 AM
I met a gay guy with a lip ring...

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 02:03 AM
I met a gay guy with a lip ring...
In all seriousness, though... :thumb:

Miles
01-08-2005, 02:04 AM
But seriously, I don't care what you guys say. I made out with two girls tonite because of it. I <3 it now.

So you have found a way to attract strippers. Thats great and all...

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 02:05 AM
ROFL

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 02:08 AM
I'll have to add his strategy to my list...

1) Walk into the club with cash money in my pocket
2) Look like a homo

Hm... I think I was fine with the one item list... but, I guess it's nice to have a fallback plan if that ever stops working.

David.
01-08-2005, 02:09 AM

one of them wasn't a stripper. :)

I don't know. I'm just saying it's a nice way for a girl to come up to me and start talking. An added bonus if you will.

tk13
01-08-2005, 02:09 AM
ROFL Next week on "Ho Improvement", we'll teach you how to attract that lady of the street that keeps pacing 3rd and Vine every Friday night.

David.
01-08-2005, 02:10 AM

2) Look like a homo

Hm... I think I was fine with the one item list... but, I guess it's nice to have a fallback plan if that ever stops working.

it got me a free lapdance. I'm just saying it's paying for itself ROFL

Ultra Peanut
01-08-2005, 02:11 AM
'EARMENOWHEARMENOW

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 02:13 AM
Vogue?

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 02:13 AM
You really shouldn't have pussed out and ripped out the nipple rings. I think they probably would've paid greater dividends in the long run.

Miles
01-08-2005, 02:14 AM

2) Look like a homo

No shit. Buying a shot for one of em will go a long way. Except if your like my friend who thinks its a good idea to talk to them like your hiting on a chick in a bar.

David.
01-08-2005, 02:14 AM
You really shouldn't have pussed out and ripped out the nipple rings. I think they probably would've paid greater dividends in the long run.

I couldn't help it, those ****ers hurt.

David.
01-08-2005, 02:15 AM
No shit. Buying a shot for one of em will go a long way. Except if your like my friend who thinks its a good idea to talk to them like your hiting on a chick in a bar.

well, I'm only 18 so I gotta work with less options.

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 02:17 AM
I'm watching a Mexican standup comedian on TV right now... I can't understand a word he's saying (well, maybe some words... I know a little Spanish), but I'm pretty sure he sucks.

Miles
01-08-2005, 02:19 AM
well, I'm only 18 so I gotta work with less options.

#1 on Endelt's strip club list is the same thing.

David.
01-08-2005, 02:20 AM
I'm watching a Mexican standup comedian on TV right now... I can't understand a word he's saying (well, maybe some words... I know a little Spanish), but I'm pretty sure he sucks.

telemundo?

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 02:21 AM
I may change my mind about this comedian... he seemed to close with a pretty strong bit... I don't know what it was about... but, it seemed funny.

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 02:22 AM
telemundo?
Something like that. I'm in Arizona... I've got a selection of Mexican channels. Tivo recorded something on it... and i just haven't changed the channel.

I think it recorded a show about Marcus Allen... I'm considering watching it, even tho I won't understand it.

David.
01-08-2005, 02:25 AM
Something like that. I'm in Arizona... I've got a selection of Mexican channels. Tivo recorded something on it... and i just haven't changed the channel.

I think it recorded a show about Marcus Allen... I'm considering watching it, even tho I won't understand it.

yeah we've got telemundo at mizzou. It's always spanish soap operas, so we never watch it, but when you flip by your guaranteed to see the hottest girls on TV.

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 02:29 AM
I'm considering heading down to Nogales tomorrow... time to brush up on my functional spanish...

Quiero una mas cerveza, por favor.
Cuantos dinero para chingar?

yeah, that about covers it.

David.
01-08-2005, 02:31 AM
ROFL those and a few others were the only words I needed in cancun.

Miles
01-08-2005, 02:33 AM
ROFL those and a few others were the only words I needed in cancun.

Figure out how to order a stiff drink. I cant remember it but it would be really useful.

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 02:36 AM
Figure out how to order a stiff drink. I cant remember it but it would be really useful.
Eh, ordering drinks is pretty easy. Tequilla is the same in both languages. Beer = cerveza... mas = more. What more do you need to know?

Miles
01-08-2005, 02:45 AM
Eh, ordering drinks is pretty easy. Tequilla is the same in both languages. Beer = cerveza... mas = more. What more do you need to know?

Yeah ordering drinks is pretty damn easy down there but i was refering to how to order a double, or more liquor in your drink. I forgot what it was but it loosly translated into turbocharge. Though it doent really take too much effort to get really f*cked up in Mexico.

ENDelt260
01-08-2005, 02:47 AM
more liquor in your drink.

Mas. :D

Off the top of my head, I don't recall how to say double... but, I generally drink beer when I'm in Mexico. If there's liquor involved, it's generally tequilla shots. Or shots of something else. And, then you just say the name of the liquor. Mixed drinks have ice... and we all know how one makes ice...

Miles
01-08-2005, 02:57 AM
Mas. :D

Off the top of my head, I don't recall how to say double... but, I generally drink beer when I'm in Mexico. If there's liquor involved, it's generally tequilla shots. Or shots of something else. And, then you just say the name of the liquor. Mixed drinks have ice... and we all know how one makes ice...

Yeah i usually stick to beer an tequilla shots too but i have been to a few places where i have had mixed drinks. Ice is no good but many of the clubs in border towns i have been to use bagged ice. Though that probably just a trick to f#ck with the drunk foreigners.

Demonpenz
01-08-2005, 03:03 AM
dudes, i got so shitcocked tonight. I was making out with some girl and i called her by my ex girlfriends name. Then i went on to light a pack of black cats and started yellinb break you self foools, and some guys dunked but other guys just sat around and said thts that fool with thhee stuff going on and stuff. bbut i dunno i had a good timee i just wish

Rausch
01-08-2005, 03:11 AM
dudes, i got so shitcocked tonight. I was making out with some girl and i called her by my ex girlfriends name. Then i went on to light a pack of black cats and started yellinb break you self foools, and some guys dunked but other guys just sat around and said thts that fool with thhee stuff going on and stuff. bbut i dunno i had a good timee i just wish

See, now THIS is how you write a good drunk post...

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 03:14 AM
The strangest thing used to happen to me when I'd post drunk (I don't drink too much anymore)... I'd swap double letters. When I'd post drunk, everything would be good, but "good" would have been "godd," "happen" would have been "hapeen," "letters" would have been "leteers," etc.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 03:17 AM
The strangest thing used to happen to me when I'd post drunk (I don't drink too much anymore)... I'd swap double letters. When I'd post drunk, everything would be good, but "good" would have been "godd," "happen" would have been "hapeen," "letters" would have been "leteers," etc.

I only last longer because I try.

Hang around and you'll see all kinds of abortions of our language....

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 03:20 AM
I only last longer because I try.

Hang around and you'll see all kinds of abortions of our language....
I just thought it was funny that the rest of my spelling/grammar were good, I just transposed double letters.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 03:27 AM
I just thought it was funny that the rest of my spelling/grammar were good, I just transposed double letters.

No worries. By 6 AM reading my posts is like trying to decipher grey-backed ape speak...

Ultra Peanut
01-08-2005, 03:39 AM
Then i went on to light a pack of black cats and started yellinb break you self fooolsROFL

OldTownChief
01-08-2005, 06:49 AM

This is awsome :thumb: ROFL ROFL Haow do you spell Malissa with an "A"?

OldTownChief
01-08-2005, 06:54 AM

ROFL

OldTownChief
01-08-2005, 07:01 AM
I was making out with some girl and i called her by my ex girlfriends name.

You should have just went home right there, that same thing has caused me two divorces without ight a pack of black cats and started yellinb break you self foools, and some guys dunked.

Demonpenz
01-11-2005, 01:06 AM
says they call her out by name

Demonpenz
01-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Gangsta lean that gangsta lean

Rausch
01-11-2005, 01:53 AM
Gangsta lean that gangsta lean

If you had any real friends they'd kill you now...