PDA

View Full Version : Rep?

FRCDFED
01-08-2005, 11:20 AM
So how do you go about checking this "rep" that everyone keeps talking about? And who really cares if someone leaves bad rep? Doe's it have an impact on anything?

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Click the red "profile" button at the top of any page to check your rep. bad rep means you're going to die.

Count Alex's Losses
01-08-2005, 11:23 AM
If you get too much positive rep we ban you. If you get too much negative rep we ban you.

badgirl
01-08-2005, 11:23 AM
go to the profile at the top of the page, hit it and it will show your rep, green dots are good, red ones bad, you get rep points for the good rep, takes away rep point for bad ones, how much you get to gets taken away depends on the status of the one giving it. Is that clear? You don't get banned or nothing over rep, its just a thing to do I guess. :shrug: I'm not the one to be anwsering this. Next......

Calcountry
01-08-2005, 11:25 AM
So how do you go about checking this "rep" that everyone keeps talking about? And who really cares if someone leaves bad rep? Doe's it have an impact on anything?
Hint, if you want positive rep, put up an avatar like Badgirls.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-08-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm not the one to be anwsering this.
Then why did you? Go to my prayer thread and beg forgiveness now....before it's too late.

:D

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Hint #2...negative rep from Taco John, memyselfi, Goatcheese or Vlad Logicslav is actually a GOOD thing.

:thumb:

FRCDFED
01-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Then why did you? Go to my prayer thread and beg forgiveness now....before it's too late.

:DIf she is wearing the same shirt when she begs for forgiveness that is in the avatar then I want to watch her beg :p

FRCDFED
01-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Hint #2...negative rep from Taco John, memyselfi, Goatcheese or Vlad Logicslav is actually a GOOD thing.

ROFL noted :thumb:

badgirl
01-08-2005, 11:29 AM

:D
once I started I realized I didn't know what the hell I was saying, but I had already typed it, no use wasting a perfectly good post, so I let it ride.

FRCDFED
01-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Thanks for all the replys!

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-08-2005, 11:32 AM
once I started I realized I didn't know what the hell I was saying,

Oooooohhhhhh I'm not gonna touch that one................

ROFL

You got it right anyway.

badgirl
01-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Oooooohhhhhh I'm not gonna touch that one................

ROFL

You got it right anyway.

I got something riiiiight, I got something riiiight (singing)PBJ, PBJ, PBJ

BigVE
01-08-2005, 11:38 AM
You will get negative rep for ASKING about rep....

badgirl
01-08-2005, 11:44 AM
You will get negative rep for ASKING about rep....
For Gods Sake man he's right!!!!! even mentioning rep is a terrible thing, not to mention starting a THREAD about it, now go to beer me's thread and beg for forgiveness. :D

FRCDFED
01-08-2005, 11:48 AM
For Gods Sake man he's right!!!!! even mentioning rep is a terrible thing, not to mention starting a THREAD about it, now go to beer me's thread and beg for forgiveness. :Duhh.....I'll meet you there :grovel:

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-08-2005, 11:49 AM
For Gods Sake man he's right!!!!! even mentioning rep is a terrible thing, not to mention starting a THREAD about it, now go to beer me's thread and beg for forgiveness. :D
The girl is right bhud........it's not to late to save yourself from the tsumani of negative rep that is sure to slam upon your shore. All are welcome into the loving arms or forgiveness.

Now go.......................... go and cleanse yourself in the waters of my prayer thread. Go.................................. be whole again...............

badgirl
01-08-2005, 11:57 AM
The girl is right bhud........it's not to late to save yourself from the tsumani of negative rep that is sure to slam upon your shore. All are welcome into the loving arms or forgiveness.

Now go.......................... go and cleanse yourself in the waters of my prayer thread. Go.................................. be whole again...............
:grovel: :grovel: :grovel:I will pray with you, cause I have been to rep hell and back, now, DOWN ON YOUR KNEES BOY!!! :p

Count Alex's Losses
01-08-2005, 12:02 PM

STFU

I don't hand out that much neg rep anyway.

FRCDFED
01-08-2005, 12:03 PM
:grovel: :grovel: :grovel:I will pray with you, cause I have been to rep hell and back, now, DOWN ON YOUR KNEES BOY!!! :p
I shall plunge myself headfirst into the depths of uh.............I'm not very good at begging o:-)

BigVE
01-08-2005, 12:04 PM

D@mn, that statement along with the Avatar gives some seriously interesting images.

badgirl
01-08-2005, 12:06 PM
I shall plunge myself headfirst into the depths of uh.............I'm not very good at begging o:-)
:eek: :eek: :eek:

FRCDFED
01-08-2005, 12:06 PM
D@mn, that statement along with the Avatar gives some seriously interesting images.
She's my prayer partner......GET YOUR OWN!!! :p

BigVE
01-08-2005, 12:08 PM
She's my prayer partner......GET YOUR OWN!!! :p

LOL, thats the nice thing about MENTAL images/ideas...easily shared and impossible to stop. I know she is taken, but I bet she has been "shared" by many just because of her avatar. ;)

badgirl
01-08-2005, 12:14 PM
LOL, thats the nice thing about MENTAL images/ideas...easily shared and impossible to stop. I know she is taken, but I bet she has been "shared" by many just because of her avatar. ;)
Yes I must say I am Stumppy prayer partner, but I can help you to see the light, and show you the darkness of your ways :hmmm: :hmmm: maby I won't

FRCDFED
01-08-2005, 12:14 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Looks like she has some mental images of her own :thumb:

badgirl
01-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Looks like she has some mental images of her own :thumb:
ROFL ROFL ROFL

BigVE
01-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Yes I must say I am Stumppy prayer partner, but I can help you to see the light, and show you the darkness of your ways :hmmm: :hmmm: maby I won't

Nah, sounds like you got a good thing going, I wouldnt want to mess that up by letting you know what your REALLY missing. ;) j/k

badgirl
01-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Nah, sounds like you got a good thing going, I wouldnt want to mess that up by letting you know what your REALLY missing. ;) j/k
:thumb: oh so true I got a great thing going. You my brother are now forgiven go about your ways, and do not stray from the straight and narrow........wait thats no fun. :D

BigVE
01-08-2005, 12:23 PM
:thumb: oh so true I got a great thing going. You my brother are now forgiven go about your ways, and do not stray from the straight and narrow........wait thats no fun. :D

Straight is GOOD, narrow...not so good.

badgirl
01-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Straight is GOOD, narrow...not so good.
:spock: