PDA

View Full Version : OK, so I have 4 computers sharing my internet connection now

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Via a wireless router. 3 are using wireless cards, the one I am on now is connected via ethernet.

What I want to know is, is there anything special I have to do to browse the files on the other PCs (connected via wireless).

go bowe
01-08-2005, 12:46 PM
just set up file sharing for the drives/directories that you want to browse on each pc...

some directories, like the windows directory can't be shared...

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 12:49 PM
just set up file sharing for the drives/directories that you want to browse on each pc...

some directories, like the windows directory can't be shared...

And then said drives should appear in Network Connections?

BigRedChief
01-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Via a wireless router. 3 are using wireless cards, the one I am on now is connected via ethernet.

What I want to know is, is there anything special I have to do to browse the files on the other PCs (connected via wireless).

Just type in file sharing in the windows help search box. It will tell you step by step on how to set it up the "Microsoft" way.

go bowe
01-08-2005, 12:56 PM
And then said drives should appear in Network Connections?i think so...

JimNasium
01-08-2005, 12:59 PM
Just get your lazy ass and walk across the room.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Just get your lazy ass and walk across the room.

Heh heh. In this case, stealth is needed. :fire:

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Heh heh. In this case, stealth is needed. :fire:

What? You're afraid that your left hand is cheating on your right hand?

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 01:07 PM
What? You're afraid that your left hand is cheating on your right hand?

Nope, one of my sister's friends is visiting. I was more than happy to set her up on the network. o:-)

Mile High Mania
01-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Such a f*cking geek...

Just go talk to her, don't be afraid. Be nice, put on deodorant and say "Hello, how are you?"

Just keep it simple and take off the shoe mirrors and x-ray glasses.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 01:15 PM
Such a f*cking geek...

Just go talk to her, don't be afraid. Be nice, put on deodorant and say "Hello, how are you?"

Just keep it simple and take off the shoe mirrors and x-ray glasses.

No, I have no chance with her.

I've lusted after her sweet ass since high school, though. :deevee:

Mile High Mania
01-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Post a picture of her... I doubt she's hot.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Post a picture of her... I doubt she's hot.

See? Out of my league.

http://img159.exs.cx/img159/8240/

Mile High Mania
01-08-2005, 01:21 PM
That was fast and scary... you're a stalker, aren't you?

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 01:22 PM
That was fast and scary... you're a stalker, aren't you?

Dude, I've known the chick for..seven years now? You don't think I have a couple pics of her laying around?

Mile High Mania
01-08-2005, 01:24 PM
Ohhh, I'm sure you do...

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 01:31 PM
See? Out of my league.

That's pretty much a given if she's human and breathing.

Kerberos
01-08-2005, 01:35 PM

That was wrong.. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Funny ... But wrong!

:)

Cliff

Mile High Mania
01-08-2005, 01:37 PM

:clap:

Skip Towne
01-08-2005, 01:42 PM
See? Out of my league.

http://img159.exs.cx/img159/8240/brooke2.jpg
Yep, out of your league. Looks about right for me. I think I'll hack into her computer and whack off.

David.
01-08-2005, 01:45 PM
dude, just go talk to her. Seriously.

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 01:53 PM
dude, just go talk to her. Seriously.

True.

He could print out that really cool Star Wars picture in his sig to show her and then tell her every characters bio, starting with his least favorite character, working up to his most favorite, then invite her back to his room to finish the conversation by playing her the Star Wars Medley he's composed on one of his computers.

David.
01-08-2005, 01:58 PM
True.

He could print out that really cool Star Wars picture in his sig to show her and then tell her every characters bio, starting with his least favorite character, working up to his most favorite, then invite her back to his room to finish the conversation by playing her the Star Wars Medley he's composed on one of his computers.

hehe, seriously the guys 23 he has to know how to talk to girls a little bit.

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 02:00 PM

Seriously. He's posting on an internet forum asking how to look at the files on his sister's friend's computer.

Think about it.

go bowe
01-08-2005, 02:01 PM
hehe, seriously the guys 23 he has to know how to talk to girls a little bit.don't count on it... :shake: :shake: :shake:

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 02:01 PM

I can talk to girls just fine. In fact, I helped the lady set up her computer so it would connect to our home network here. I'm not frightened of women or something, jeez.

Mission accomplished, BTW. PBJ

David.
01-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Seriously. He's posting on an internet forum asking how to look at the files on his sister's friend's computer.

Think about it.

eh good point.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 02:02 PM

Think about it.

You think she would just let me? Subterfuge is needed, my friend.

tk13
01-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Yep, out of your league. Looks about right for me. I think I'll hack into her computer and whack off.
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more disturbing....

tk13
01-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Looks like she likes playing checkers to me, wait until she's bored and ask her to play a game of checkers, then King her.

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 02:06 PM

Thanks for illustrating the depth of your cluelessness.

Dipshit.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Thanks for illustrating the depth of your cluelessness.

Dipshit.

Hey, I know she wouldn't have let me. Besides, I didn't find anything worth a crap.

Skip Towne
01-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Put on your really cool Star Wars outfit and impress her.

4th and Long
01-08-2005, 02:10 PM
You forgot to add, "and show her your light sabre."

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 02:12 PM

I shelved that thing years ago.

easymobee
01-08-2005, 02:16 PM
No, I have no chance with her.

I've lusted after her sweet ass since high school, though. :deevee:

I don't know the specifics, but that is such a horrible attitude to have towards women.

By the time i was 18 or 19 i'd seen enough gnarly men - beautiful woman couples to not even worry about "leagues" and "chances".

Quit being scerred ..... Oh, but do keep the Star Wars stuff on the DL.

David.
01-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I don't know the specifics, but that is such a horrible attitude to have towards women.

By the time i was 18 or 19 i'd seen enough gnarly men - beautiful woman couples to not even worry about "leagues" and "chances".

nice avy, one of my favorite movies of all time.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 02:20 PM

You act like I chose to have that attitude. My upbringing and environment pretty much stuck me with that unfortunate lot in life.

And guess what? If some chick ever decides to give me a chance, she's going to have to accept my "SW stuff" as you put it. If she doesn't like it, she can find someone else.

I will never be pussy-whipped. Ever.

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey, I know she wouldn't have let me. Besides, I didn't find anything worth a crap.

That's kind of the point, phuqtard.

You're spending time and effort, alone in your room, trying to peek at the worthless shit on her hard drive.

A normal male would have been spending time and effort trying to find the best way to get her to go to dinner with him.

(Hint: The best way does not include blackmaling her with something you found on her computer.)

Spicy McHaggis
01-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Looks like she likes playing checkers to me, wait until she's bored and ask her to play a game of checkers, then King her.

Checkers, the international game of seduction. Just make sure you NEVER MOVE YOUR BACK ROW!

stumppy
01-08-2005, 02:22 PM
I will never be pussy-whipped. Ever.

ROFL
You'll have to get some first.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 02:22 PM
That's kind of the point, phuqtard.

You're spending time and effort, alone in your room, trying to peek at the worthless shit on her hard drive.

A normal male would have been spending time and effort trying to find the best way to get her to go to dinner with him.

(Hint: The best way does not include blackmaling her with something you found on her computer.)

Going out to dinner with her is futile. She has a bf. Besides, you think my sister would let me date her best friend?

What's REALLY funny is that she and my sister went out to dinner a few minutes ago with the rest of my family. ROFL

Spicy McHaggis
01-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Quick now that she's gone rifle through her things. If she notices, blame a pack of squirrels.

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Going out to dinner with her is futile. She has a bf. Besides, you think my sister would let me date her best friend?

What's REALLY funny is that she and my sister went out to dinner a few minutes ago with the rest of my family. ROFL

Your sister won't let you, but you'll never be pussywhipped.

Otay.

That's freaking hilarious, Spankmaster. You really showed everybody with that one!

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Quick now that she's gone rifle through her things. If she notices, blame a pack of squirrels.

Nope, I'm satisfied.

Actually I did find a couple interesting pics. :eek:

tk13
01-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Checkers, the international game of seduction. Just make sure you NEVER MOVE YOUR BACK ROW!
Mental foreplay, it is... a 64 square board of passion.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Mental foreplay, it is.

If Chiefsplant was a chess board, what pieces would everyone be?

Skip Towne
01-08-2005, 02:29 PM

Let me guess. You couldn't go because you didn't have any manners and refused to take off your hat in the restaurant.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Let me guess. You couldn't go because you didn't have any manners and refused to take off your hat in the restaurant.

Wow, you've got a good memory.

No, I stayed home for the playoffs. I don't like seafood anyway.

Mile High Mania
01-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Sure you did, GC...

Seriously, I think you should seek counseling. We read about guys that fit your persona in headlines and it's never very good.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Sure you did, GC...

Seriously, I think you should seek counseling. We read about guys that fit your persona in headlines and it's never very good.

WTF are you talking about? You think I'm a psycho just because I can't get a girl?

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 02:36 PM
WTF are you talking about? You think I'm a psycho just because I can't get a girl?

It goes so far beyond "can't get a girl" that it's to the point where it's not really humorous any more. The fact that you are unable to comprehend how seriously ****ed up you are, simply compounds the issues.

Skip Towne
01-08-2005, 02:48 PM
You should do that chick a favor and tell her about the Planet. I'm sure some of our young guys would show her a good time. And she'd think you were cool for knowing all these cool guys.

Mile High Mania
01-08-2005, 03:03 PM
It goes so far beyond "can't get a girl" that it's to the point where it's not really humorous any more. The fact that you are unable to comprehend how seriously ****ed up you are, simply compounds the issues.

Yep.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Yep.

Please. I'm not screwed up at all. Not anymore than anyone else on this site anyway. I don't even have a criminal record.

go bowe
01-08-2005, 04:32 PM
You should do that chick a favor and tell her about the Planet. I'm sure some of our young guys would show her a good time. And she'd think you were cool for knowing all these cool guys."young" guys?

well, compared to you, i'm a young guy... :p :p :p

Skip Towne
01-08-2005, 04:42 PM
"young" guys?

well, compared to you, i'm a young guy... :p :p :p
But do you have a criminal record?

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Unbelievable. Another thread donated to the loveless life of a Star Wars Hermit.

There are numerous pointers here, but why bother. Past experience with 500 other threads like this say he won't listen anyway.

Say, computer hacks, anyway you can jump through his router and let her find this thread?

Boozer
01-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Actually I did find a couple interesting pics. :eek:

PM?

4th and Long
01-08-2005, 04:54 PM
PM?
Screw that noise. Post it on the board or shut the hell up about it.

4th and Long
01-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Say, computer hacks, anyway you can jump through his router and let her find this thread?
ROFL That would be sweet. :D

easymobee
01-08-2005, 04:57 PM
And guess what? If some chick ever decides to give me a chance, she's going to have to accept my "SW stuff" as you put it. If she doesn't like it, she can find someone else.

Work it onto her plate gradually.

I'm not saying you should be ashamed or anything like that, but Sci-fi fandom is a red flag in most woman cirlces.

Its just like football.

Ive dated many girls who had no interest in Football and if given the choice would much rather date a guy who was uneffected by the joys of the sport.

For the 1st month or so .... Show her that Football is just a "3 hours every Sunday" hobby for you.

Easy enough for her to coexist with.

By the time you are on a " Using the Bathroom while she's in the shower" basis ... then they've gradually realized that football can be much more than 3 hrs per week and they've been conditioned to accept it.

8-9 months in ... you'll be wearing that storm trooper mask to bed.

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 04:57 PM
ROFL That would be sweet. :D

Say, there aren't that many names like his in that area of Tejas. I guess someone could call them and ask if they happen to be CW's little sister and when one says yes, tell her to have her best friend check out this thread.

4th and Long
01-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Say, there aren't that many names like his in that area of Tejas. I guess someone could call them and ask if they happen to be CW's little sister and when one says yes, tell her to have her best friend check out this thread.

:LOL: ROFL

I volunteer you for that duboius task, Pastor. I'd do it but I'm a little short on cell phone minutes at the moment. :D

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Work it onto her plate gradually.

I'm not saying you should be ashamed or anything like that, but Sci-fi fandom is a red flag in most woman cirlces.

Its just like football.

Ive dated many girls who had no interest in Football and if given the choice would much rather date a guy who was uneffected by the joys of the sport.

For the 1st month or so .... Show her that Football is just a "3 hours every Sunday" hobby for you.

Easy enough for her to coexist with.

By the time you are on a " Using the Bathroom while she's in the shower" basis ... then they've gradually realized that football can be much more than 3 hrs per week and they've been conditioned to accept it.

You're wasting your energy here. Regardless of how good your advice is, he won't follow it.

Boozer
01-08-2005, 05:02 PM

Easy there, SDChiefsfan.

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Easy there, SDChiefsfan.

Saaaayyyyy, what's that supposed to mean???

Boozer
01-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Saaaayyyyy, what's that supposed to mean???

Don't worry about it. I'm not going to call your boss...er, senior warden, uh, I mean, whatever you call the top layperson your congregation. ;)

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 05:11 PM
Don't worry about it. I'm not going to call your boss...er, senior warden, uh, I mean, whatever you call the top layperson your congregation. ;)

Not worried about that. Shoot, I'll give you their numbers. After the first couple trying to witness to you, you'll quit calling.

badgirl
01-08-2005, 05:14 PM
You're wasting your energy here. Regardless of how good your advice is, he won't follow it.
I agree Pastor, he is evidentually beyond help, although, he did invite me to a deserted island, something about coconuts and erupting volcanoes, he sure talks big on the internet. :Poke:

Mile High Mania
01-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Take him up on his offer ... see what happens.

4th and Long
01-08-2005, 05:18 PM
I agree Pastor, he is evidentually beyond help, although, he did invite me to a deserted island, something about coconuts and erupting volcanoes, he sure talks big on the internet. :Poke:
Coconuts and erupting volcanoes? ROFL

How fuggin phallic is THAT!!!??? ROFL

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 05:20 PM

Don't worry, all he'll do is circle the island 50 times then go back home.:)

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 05:21 PM

Too bad the island is in his mother's kitchen and the volcano is his 5th grade science fair project.

Dinny Blues
01-08-2005, 05:28 PM

Beggin' the Senator's pardon, sir, but isn't this "The Mental Ward", or something like that?

Dinny

Mile High Mania
01-08-2005, 05:30 PM

Unless he finds the lost Ewok village...

Mile High Mania
01-08-2005, 05:31 PM
http://www.vanderzande.com/nerdcult/nerdcult-starwarskid.gif

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Beggin' the Senator's pardon, sir, but isn't this "The Mental Ward", or something like that?

Dinny

It's not equipped to handle his depth of mental illness.

Hey! Dinny lives!

4th and Long
01-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Unless he finds the lost Ewok village...
It's not lost anymore. He built one in his back yard.
http://www.waltdisneygallery.net/mgm/mgm39.jpg

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 05:33 PM
It's not lost anymore. He built one in his back yard.
http://www.waltdisneygallery.net/mgm/mgm39.jpg

Wouldn't that require the phuqtard to actually leave his room?

Cochise
01-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Man, how often do you go out someplace...

ok, well how often do normal people who go out to places other than home see a good looking girl with a guy who looks like a total douchenozzle?

Women have all got different tastes, and no matter what the heck is wrong with you, there's some woman somewhere who's into it.

I'm guessing there's a lot of competition on the Star Wars boards for whatever female-in-the-anatomical-sense-only wildebeasts might be hanging out there.

So my advice is to strike out with this chick. Then pick the next one you see and strike out with her too. Start firing at everything you see and eventually something will stick. Hell, can't you search profiles and pick up women on the internet or something?

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Man, how often do you go out someplace...

ok, well how often do normal people who go out to places other than home see a good looking girl with a guy who looks like a total douchenozzle?

Women have all got different tastes, and no matter what the heck is wrong with you, there's some woman somewhere who's into it.

I'm guessing there's a lot of competition on the Star Wars boards for whatever female-in-the-anatomical-sense-only wildebeasts might be hanging out there.

So my advice is to strike out with this chick. Then pick the next one you see and strike out with her too. Start firing at everything you see and eventually something will stick. Hell, can't you search profiles and pick up women on the internet or something?

Our own Phobia is proof that women are apparently blind and have no sense of smell.

As far as GoatCheese...he's about due for a switch from Star Wars to SCA. That ought to help.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 05:58 PM

This thread has gotten totally off-base.

I'm not looking for advice at all.

I'm not interested in pursuing women right now - it's that simple.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 06:02 PM

Why are you such a cockhole?

Skip Towne
01-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Why are you suck a cockhole?
Cockhole?

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Cockhole?

Yeah, you know. Where the roosters live.

4th and Long
01-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Cockhole?
I've never heard you referred to as a urethra before.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 06:09 PM
I've never heard you referred to as a urethra before.

I wasn't referring to him. He's a chicken-hole.

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Why are you suck a cockhole?

:spock:

Your writing more closely resembles that of a 2nd grader than it does a Journalism Major. If I were you, I'd ask the professors for your money back.

Perhaps your poor grasp for the english language is your failing in getting those of the fairer gender to get to notice you.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 06:13 PM
:spock:

Your writing more closely resembles that of a 2nd grader than it does a Journalism Major. If I were you, I'd ask the professors for your money back.

Perhaps your poor grasp for the english language is your failing in getting those of the fairer gender to get to notice you.

I'm not a journalism major.

And I just noticed that. ROFL

But I have a fine grasp of the language, thanks. Internet typos not withstanding.

Mile High Mania
01-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Within the span of a few posts, he states he's not interested in women right now and types the word cockhole.

Odd, indeed.

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm not a journalism major.

And I just noticed that. ROFL

But I have a fine grasp of the language, thanks. Internet typos not withstanding.

So, did you give up on the sports writing or did it give up on you?

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 06:22 PM
So, did you give up on the sports writing or did it give up on you?

I decided I wasn't interested in it as a career. It's really not for me.

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Within the span of a few posts, he states he's not interested in women right now and types the word cockhole.

Odd, indeed.

Yep, you're definitely more annoying than TJ.

Bob Dole
01-08-2005, 06:31 PM
I decided I wasn't interested in it as a career. It's really not for me.

Apparently, nothing is.

You should be commended, however, for your strong will. Most people as pathetic as you would have already killed themselves.

Dinny Blues
01-08-2005, 06:32 PM
My parents are now JW, but I was not raised as one.

Obviously, I could be alot worse off.......

Dinny

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Apparently, nothing is.

You should be commended, however, for your strong will. Most people as pathetic as you would have already killed themselves.

Who says I haven't looked into other areas of employment?

Count Zarth
01-08-2005, 07:09 PM
My parents are now JW, but I was not raised as one.

Obviously, I could be alot worse off.......

Dinny

Eh, I don't consider all JW kids to be screwed up.

Take a nerdy recluse and raise him as a JW though...and you've got a humdinger.

go bowe
01-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Apparently, nothing is.

You should be commended, however, for your strong will. Most people as pathetic as you would have already killed themselves.ROFL ROFL ROFL

theultimatekcchiefsfan
01-09-2005, 12:49 AM
I wanna here the one again where you drove all the way to a party in the next town to talk to some chick, but then sat in your banged up K-car in the parking lot for awhile, before leaving and going home again. That is one of my all time favorites. A true classic for sure.

Count Zarth
01-09-2005, 12:54 AM
I wanna here the one again where you drove all the way to a party in the next town to talk to some chick, but then sat in your banged up K-car in the parking lot for awhile, before leaving and going home again. That is one of my all time favorites. A true classic for sure.

I remember it well...I think it's in the HOF.

Count Zarth
01-09-2005, 12:55 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=49601

ROFL

David.
01-09-2005, 01:05 AM
jesus, that thread makes me feel so sorry for you. :shake: I honestly think you need therapy. It sounds like you have social anxiety disorder :shrug: But, I'm no professional.

Count Zarth
01-09-2005, 01:14 AM
jesus, that thread makes me feel so sorry for you. :shake: I honestly think you need therapy. It sounds like you have social anxiety disorder :shrug: But, I'm no professional.

That thread was like two years ago, man. I've been to parties since.

David.
01-09-2005, 01:25 AM
That thread was like two years ago, man. I've been to parties since.

oh good. That would have been pretty pathetic at 23.

tk13
01-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Yeah, you're just some random dude with a metal thingy in his mouth who thinks he's the man because he can get a lap dance from a stripper. We know.

David.
01-09-2005, 01:31 AM
Yeah, you're just some random dude with a metal thingy in his mouth who thinks he's the man because he can get a lap dance from a stripper. We know.

ROFL

Miles
01-09-2005, 01:31 AM

Hey he got one from an off duty stipper too.

David.
01-09-2005, 01:32 AM
oh jesus, not another thread hijacking about my piercings. Christ.....

Count Zarth
01-09-2005, 01:36 AM

We should have your username changed "metal tits."

David.
01-09-2005, 01:37 AM
We should have your username changed "metal tits."

why? I took em out the night of.

Count Zarth
01-09-2005, 01:38 AM
why? I took em out the night of.

Yeah, and I finished my 12-step program to stop meatpeeking a year ago....

David.
01-09-2005, 01:39 AM

uh...congrats?

tk13
01-09-2005, 01:43 AM
But it's SO MUCH FUN. ROFL

Count Zarth
01-09-2005, 01:56 AM
I got a positive rep request for my Grandma-mobile, so here she is. Aint it a beauty?

http://img35.exs.cx/img35/1371/car52.jpg

Yes planeteers, it was in this car that I circled the block nervously.

badgirl
01-09-2005, 08:43 AM
I got a positive rep request for my Grandma-mobile, so here she is. Aint it a beauty?

http://img35.exs.cx/img35/1371/car52.jpg

I'm glad you posted a pic of your car , if I ever see it in my neighborhood, I'm calling the law.!!! Tell them there's a meatpeeker on the loose. ROFL

Count Zarth
01-09-2005, 08:46 AM
I'm glad you posted a pic of your car , if I ever see it in my neighborhood, I'm calling the law.!!! Tell them there's a meatpeeker on the loose. ROFL

Been there, done that. They just put all the urinals on lockdown.

badgirl
01-09-2005, 08:48 AM
Been there, done that. They just put all the urinals on lockdown.
ROFL ROFL thats funny

Count Zarth
01-09-2005, 08:52 AM
ROFL ROFL thats funny

You are easily amused.

badgirl
01-09-2005, 08:53 AM
You are easily amused.
its early for me, my brain is not functioning yet :harumph:

theultimatekcchiefsfan
01-09-2005, 11:44 PM

Congratulations, that is a big step in a young jedis life.:thumb:

Cannibal
01-10-2005, 05:09 AM

ROFL ROFL

Bob Dole
01-10-2005, 06:04 AM

Why do you have MO tags on it when you claim to live in TX?

Saulbadguy
01-10-2005, 06:14 AM
Odd...odd indeed. What the hell is this thread about anyways?

Count Zarth
01-10-2005, 07:27 AM
Why do you have MO tags on it when you claim to live in TX?

That photo was taken shortly after I got the car a few years ago. The previous owner was a Missouri resident.

Bob Dole
01-10-2005, 07:30 AM
That photo was taken shortly after I got the car a few years ago. The previous owner was a Missouri resident.

Brilliant.

Travel from a no-road-salt state to a salt state and buy a K-Car.

Count Zarth
01-10-2005, 07:32 AM
Brilliant.

Travel from a no-road-salt state to a salt state and buy a K-Car.

The owner was in Texas when ownership of the vehicle was transferred.