01-08-2005, 08:36 PM
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:banghead:
ROFL Go Chargers!!! :thumb:

Deberg_1990
01-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Marty Schottenheimer = The Best Regular Season Coach of All Time!

The Modern day Chuck Knox.

Dartgod
01-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Post whore.

tk13
01-08-2005, 08:38 PM

KCJ
:banghead:
This Jets D is way underrated, but the Chargers strength all year has been their "top 3 offense" and they've got 7 points after three quarters. That just isn't going to work....

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 08:39 PM
Don't know about that statement Johnny. At least Marty got his team to the post-season.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 08:39 PM
I deserve credit for at least showing up and collecting my well-deserved abuse...

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm sickened by Marty's lackof development after SOOOO many lessons (un) learned...

shaneo69
01-08-2005, 08:47 PM
I deserve credit for at least showing up and collecting my well-deserved abuse...

Yes you do. But I don't know if anyone here is praising Vermiel anymore. I think they both suck in their own unique ways.

the Talking Can
01-08-2005, 08:49 PM
DV is better than Marty regardless.

Unless your goal is something other winning a superbowl.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Yes you do. But I don't know if anyone here is praising Vermiel anymore. I think they both suck in their own unique ways.
That's probably the only thing protecting me from a cyber-tar-and-feathering. Anybody else sickened by the extra-commercials on playoff games? Heck, there are more commercials playing than football plays... :hmmm:

Pitt Gorilla
01-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Uh, we already knew that.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Uh, we already knew that.

Not by the side-by-side comparison as KC Chiefs coaches you don't... STFU

Pitt Gorilla
01-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Not by the side-by-side comparison as KC Chiefs coaches you don't... STFUWait a minute...As KC coaches? I thought that including other stints was implicit in your thread (you are referencing Marty's work in SD). So, I thought you might also include Dick's work in St. Louis and Philly. Which is it?

BTW,
Marty will win this game.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 09:41 PM
Wait a minute...As KC coaches? I thought that including other stints was implicit in your thread (you are referencing Marty's work in SD). So, I thought you might also include Dick's work in St. Louis and Philly. Which is it?

BTW,
Head to head as KC coaches, DV can't touch Marty. Both coaches since DV won the SB are about even, edge to Marty.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)

Pitt Gorilla
01-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Conservatism kills Marty again.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Don't know about that statement Johnny. At least Marty got his team to the post-season.

He will next year too...and choke again.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 10:08 PM
My apologies to DV.....

Ultra Peanut
01-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)You can't even copy and paste properly...

Dick Vermiel is better than Marty

KCTitus
01-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Umm...good ole marty. Yeee Haww..

the Talking Can
01-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Marty is loser.

This obsession can now end.

Never speak his name or your stupid arguments about him again.

KCTitus
01-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Marty can thank Hoculi for at least tying the game

Iowanian
01-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Little Buddy..........Make sure to stop at intervals between typing and stretch those hands, wrists and fingers. You don't want to get Tendonitis.

gblowfish
01-08-2005, 10:17 PM

KCJ
:banghead:Start typing, Johnny Boy. Maybe you can dress up like this guy while you do it:

KCTitus
01-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Proctor doesnt have the SACK to show up now.

the Talking Can
01-08-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm trying to imagine what could compensate for the endless threads started by Johhny trashing DV and threatening those who disagreed with him...over and over and over, only to be followed by "I'm leaving"...followed by "I apologize"....followed by more threads, more threats, more "I'm leaving"....more "I apologize".....followed by "I was right! Bow to me!"

frankly, nothing can give me back the time wasted reading that juvenile crap....

KCTitus
01-08-2005, 10:24 PM
I can pretty much guarantee you this thread will be up near the top until Proctor decides to grow a pair.

morphius
01-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Too funny. Marty actually got lucky for once in the playoff's and they still find a way to choke. Simply amazing the luck he has.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 10:36 PM
I can pretty much guarantee you this thread will be up near the top until Proctor decides to grow a pair.

You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, STFU and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.

the Talking Can
01-08-2005, 10:38 PM
You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, STFU and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.

sweet...classic johhny...so much for taking your lumps, huh?

morphius
01-08-2005, 10:41 PM
KCJ - he is drinking a little and not acting quit himself, relax a little bit. You know you are going to take a little ribbing for this, its a given and in the grand scheme of things means nothing.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 10:41 PM
sweet...classic johhny...so much for taking your lumps, huh?

I can take my lumps as an NFL prognosticator. Can you or KCTitus take yours as citizens? My balls are stamped in Bronze as in Bronze STar medal. Next time one of you internet cowboys wants to call a soldier out on "balls" better look up "Bronze Star Medal."

Wake the %$#@ up, and discern the times we live in.

gblowfish
01-08-2005, 10:42 PM
I can take my lumps as an NFL prognosticator. Can you or KCTitus take yours as citizens? My balls are stamped in Bronze as in Bronze STar medal. Next time one of you internet cowboys wants to call a soldier out on "balls" better look up "Bronze Star Medal."

Wake the %$#@ up, and discern the times we live in.Woah...lighten up Francis!

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Hey, whose tax dollars supported your little trip? You work for me, and don't you forget it.

KCJohnny
Woah...lighten up Francis!

This ain't no movie, fool.

Phobia

OMG - excellent.

Jesus, Johnny - are you really that insecure with any of your other accomplishments that you have to drop your veteran status EVERY time you are challenged on anything?

From this moment forward, I'm going to offer up "Combat Veteran" to every challenge issued to me on this board.

Combat Veteran - FEAR ME!!!!!

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey, whose tax dollars supported your little trip? You work for me, and don't you forget it.
Hahahahahahahahaha You WISH you were worthy! You can't clean Jessica Lynch's E-Tool!!!!!

htismaqe
01-08-2005, 10:46 PM

Here we go again.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 10:47 PM
OMG - excellent.

Jesus, Johnny - are you really that insecure with any of your other accomplishments that you have to drop your veteran status EVERY time you are challenged on anything?

From this moment forward, I'm going to offer up "Combat Veteran" to every challenge issued to me on this board.

Put the %$#@!&* body armor on, do your year in Iraq and then come talk to me. Until then, blah blah blah your way to irrelevence!

the Talking Can
01-08-2005, 10:47 PM

yeah, we've heard it all before....being in the military doesn't excuse you being a psychotic asshole on this board, and its clear you really didn't come here to take your lumps...you came here to beat your chest like you always do....that's ok, no one expected anything less from poor old misunderstood Johhny....

and pretending this thread about marty has something to do with the War on Terror is not just sad, but borderline insane....you are a tough guy, good for you...but you have the emotional maturity of a 3 year old

Phobia
01-08-2005, 10:48 PM

Take the bronze star off your forehead and click for help. (http://www1.va.gov/visns/visn03/womenvets/psych.asp)

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha You WISH you were worthy! You can't clean Jessica Lynch's E-Tool!!!!!

This whole "war" is being filmed in the California desert. Your secret is out.

the Talking Can
01-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Johhny, like Marty, simply can't be anything other than what he is....let this thread be a reminder

htismaqe
Take the bronze star off your forehead and click for help. (http://www1.va.gov/visns/visn03/womenvets/psych.asp)

ROFL

KCJohnny

Here we are folks: DEMOCRAT: Liberal: loser.

Phobia
Put the %$#@!&* body armor on, do your year in Iraq and then come talk to me. Until then, blah blah blah your way to irrelevence!

I HAVE.

But you don't see me invoking my veteran status EVERY ****ING time somebody disagrees with me.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 10:51 PM
I HAVE.

But you don't see me invoking my veteran status EVERY ****ING time somebody disagrees with me.

Because what you did as a vet and what I have done are apples and oranges. Damn, you are so eager to bring shame on combat duty. What the hell iswrong with you? If you are a vet, how dare you defend Titus?

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 10:55 PM
I used to play paintball, so I know how Johnny feels. War is tough, and it changes us.

morphius
01-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Because what you did as a vet and what I have done are apples and oranges. Damn, you are so eager to bring shame on combat duty. What the hell iswrong with you? If you are a vet, how dare you defend Titus?
Maybe because you are attacking everyone on the thread and instead of taking your lumps your throwing shit like an angry monkey.

Phobia
01-08-2005, 10:56 PM

You don't have a clue.

I'm not bringing shame to combat duty. I'm BEGGING you to stop using it as a tool to command respect. You have a sense of entitlement because you were a vet. You know what that's worth?

Take it down to the PigglyWiggly and see what they'll give you. Wave your bronze star at the checkout clerk and see how many twinkies you get.

SHUT UP ALREADY, Proctor.

You've been screaming about veteran bullshit for a decade - LONG before you went to Iraq. Besides, you can't possibly know what I did in Desert Storm. Few people do.

PastorMikH
I used to play paintball, so I know how Johnny feels. War is tough, and it changes us.

ROFL ROFL

I'd give you some rep for that except I just gave you some for another post and it might take a while before it lets me rep you again.

KCJohnny

What an idiot. May God forgive you for making light of the thoudsands of VEts lost in the GWOT. You are an embarassment to them.

the Talking Can
01-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Dessert Storm.

mmmm....sounds tasty

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 10:57 PM
When I played paintball, I got surrounded once when I was in a foxhole, just me and Mike with a dozen or more enemy around us. I'm not going to say any more. I can't.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 10:58 PM
You don't have a clue.

I'm not bringing shame to combat duty. I'm BEGGING you to stop using it as a tool to command respect. You have a sense of entitlement because you were a vet. You know what that's worth?

Take it down to the PigglyWiggly and see what they'll give you. Wave your bronze star at the checkout clerk and see how many twinkies you get.

SHUT UP ALREADY, Proctor.

You've been screaming about veteran bullshit for a decade - LONG before you went to Iraq. Besides, you can't possibly know what I did in Dessert Storm. Few people do.

You didn't do anything if your defending Titus on this BS. You, not me, are diminishing the value of combat service. How DARE you????

Rain Man
What an idiot. May God forgive you for making light of the thoudsands of VEts lost in the GWOT. You are an embarassment to them.

That would make the two of us a Band of Brothers, then.

Phobia
mmmm....sounds tasty

**** OFF I'M A COMBAT VETERAN!!!!!

Phobia
01-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Bring me a PIE - I'M A COMBAT VETERAN!!!

the Talking Can
01-08-2005, 10:59 PM
That would make the two of us a Band of Brothers, then.

omg! you didn't!

snap

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Besides, you can't possibly know what I did in Desert Storm. Few people do.

So I take it that you never got caught by your CO taking all those naps did you?

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 11:02 PM
**** OFF I'M A COMBAT VETERAN!!!!!

You and Michael Moore can join Oliver Stoned as true defendersof the republic.

I've been there. You are just a bunch of digital keys posting blather on the www because you can....

morphius
01-08-2005, 11:03 PM

I've been there. You are just a bunch of digital keys posting blather on the www because you can....
Sounds like someone is just trying to find a way to ban himself.

Phobia
01-08-2005, 11:03 PM
You didn't do anything if your defending Titus on this BS. You, not me, are diminishing the value of combat service. How DARE you????

Johnny,
I'm hereby awarding you the ChiefsPlanet Purple Heart for the beating you've taken on this thread.

Additionally, I'm giving you 3 months of basket leave. You need to have your brain massaged. Please check in at the Army's Resort for Chaplains Assistants (http://www1.va.gov/visns/visn03/womenvets/psych.asp) ASAP.

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 11:05 PM
You can't ban a veteran. I will have my congressman vote to have someone else fight to the death to prevent that.

KCJohnny
So I take it that you never got caught by your CO taking all those naps did you?

YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :shake:

the Talking Can

you really are damaged aren't you?

The DSM-IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders (see also:DSM cautionary statement), defines paranoid personality disorder as:

A. A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

1. suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
2. is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
3. is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
4. reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
5. persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights
6. perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
7. has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 11:06 PM
YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :shake:

Johnny, it is time to take a chill pill. You are supplying this BB with WAAAYYYY too much ammo here.

This was a shot at Phil - you know, the guy that was making you look really bad? - not you.

:rolleyes:

morphius
First off, he was talking to Phobia not you.
If I may make a suggestion, walk away from the computer for a while and take a breath, cause you are seriously over the edge.

Phobia

I'm surprised God didn't tell you that PastorMikH was taking a cheap shot at me and the comment wasn't directed towards you.

Are you screening your calls again?

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm not sure, but I think Johnny just took a bullet for phobia. That's got to be worth a chiefsplanet medal.

the Talking Can

he was talking to Phobia.....you really are crazy

KCJohnny
Go ahead and join John Kerry and Jane Fonda as the people attacking vets while sitting at home and mocking the war. You know waht your legacy will be.

PastorMikH
Johnny,
I'm hereby awarding you the ChiefsPlanet Purple Heart for the beating you've taken on this thread.

Additionally, I'm giving you 3 months of basket leave. You need to have your brain massaged. Please check in at the Army's Resort for Chaplains Assistants (http://www1.va.gov/visns/visn03/womenvets/psych.asp) ASAP.

Now that he has began calling everyone out, how about waiting a while to ban him???

:)

ChiTown
01-08-2005, 11:08 PM

Hey, thanks for serving our Country and all - I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Digital Key Posting Blatherer

PS - Why don't you make yourself useful and fix me a turkey pot pie, bitch.........

Iowanian
01-08-2005, 11:10 PM

KCJ....
I'd be one of the first to thank a soldier for his duty, and congratulate you for the Br *.

I'd also be one to tell you that I think you're out of line on this one.

stevieray
01-08-2005, 11:11 PM
You know waht your legacy will be.

john, stop while you're ahead and heed your own words.... don't diminish your service over a football game.

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 11:11 PM
KCJ....
I'd be one of the first to thank a soldier for his duty, and congratulate you for the Br *.

I'd also be one to tell you that I think you're out of line on this one.

Thanks, but he's been out of line most of the thread.

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 11:12 PM
Not ONE of you people has been over there and fought for America in the GWOT and yet you glibly attack a true vet with hollow accusations based on worthless values. Fine. As a uniformed sevicemember and combat vet, I know now how hollow and empty your support of us in harm's way actually is. Thanks for revealing your shallow patriotism for what it really is.

the Talking Can
01-08-2005, 11:13 PM
This thread is now complete.

Johhny (Cybil?) has moved through all the stages.

I think we can lock it now.

stevieray
01-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Not ONE of you people has been over there and fought for America in the GWOT and yet you glibly attack a true vet with hollow accusations based on worthless values. Fine. As a uniformed sevicemember and combat vet, I know now how hollow and empty your support of us in harm's way actually is. Thanks for revealing your shallow patriotism for what it really is.

Please. Stop. Marty choking again isn't worth losing your integrity over.

morphius
So an attack on one vet is an attack on all? Get it together, someone seems to be showing a bit too much pride.

You have 6 people telling you that you are crossing the lines, listen.

Phobia

HOW DARE YOU....

I'm a COMBAT VETERAN!!!

ChiTown
01-08-2005, 11:15 PM

You are pathetic.

|Zach|
Bah, lets have some beer...first round on me!

Rain Man
Whatever happened to "We couldn't be successful without all of the hard-working taxpayers back home who are working hard to supply us with all of this great equipment."? If you were a running back, I bet you wouldn't acknowledge your offensive line.

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 11:16 PM
So an attack on one vet is an attack on all? Get it together, someone seems to be showing a bit too much pride.

You have 6 people telling you that you are crossing the lines, listen.

I don't see where anyone here has attacked a vet. I do see here where there are a number of people making fun of a guy that has blown a gsket over his favorite coach losing. (again)

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 11:16 PM
HOW DARE YOU....

I'm a COMBAT VETERAN!!!

I didn't know. I'm so sorry. Can I get you a piece of pie?

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 11:17 PM
I don't see where anyone here has attacked a vet. I do see here where there are a number of people making fun of a guy that has blown a gasket over his favorite coach losing. (again)
What a cool phrase. I dont use it enough...

I need to work that back into conversations.

ChiTown
01-08-2005, 11:18 PM
Whatever happened to "We couldn't be successful without all of the hard-working taxpayers back home who are working hard to supply us with all of this great equipment."? If you were a running back, I bet you wouldn't acknowledge your offensive line.

bwahhahahahahahaha ROFL

Classic....

siberian khatru
I walk away for 45 minutes, come back and this thread is predictably on schedule.

Michael Michigan

He was talking to Phil...

Iowanian
KCJ.

I saw people razzing you about your support of Marty, and busting your chops about copy-pasting the "dick vermeil is better than marty"................I don't think anyone questioned your patriotism or service to the Nation.

You turned that stone over.

The same things you have been angered by others' posts because they "don't know" works the other way.

My boots don't have the sand of Iwo Jima or Normandy in them either.

There are Posters on this board, other than yourself who HAVE and ARE over there. Some of us have family there Now, and more going. Your wife and Children weren't in Iraq either, tell me they didn't sacrifice too?.

Don't you question my Patriotism because someone is busting your chops about football. You Know damn well, more than others here some of the things I've done.

Michael Michigan
01-08-2005, 11:19 PM
Johnny, it is time to take a chill pill. You are supplying this BB with WAAAYYYY too much ammo here.

This was a shot at Phil - you know, the guy that was making you look really bad? - not you.

Uh--what the Pastor said.

Phobia
01-08-2005, 11:19 PM

Pie? I've been to war, spilled my blood on enemy soil, brought home medals and a pronounced limp and YOU OFFER ME PIE?!?!

Do you have any whipped topping?

Michael Michigan
01-08-2005, 11:20 PM
I walk away for 45 minutes, come back and this thread is predictably on schedule.

Well that's way too long for sex, what did you do--drop the boys off at the pool?

;)

Michael Michigan
01-08-2005, 11:21 PM

You've never offered me pie.

stevieray
01-08-2005, 11:22 PM
seriously, man, you've got mostly original members telling you to chill.

let it go.

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 11:23 PM
You've never offered me pie.

Sorry. Combat veterans only.

ChiTown
01-08-2005, 11:24 PM
seriously, man, you've got mostly original members telling you to chill.

let it go.

Stevie is that a pic of you after the fall at Arrowhead? ;)

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 11:24 PM
OMG - excellent.

You know Phil, you can get an excellent discount on bolwing at Lunar Bowl for your service...

stevieray
01-08-2005, 11:25 PM

This team is killing me.

Michael Michigan

Let 'em eat cake?

Dave Lane

Yawn, I'd rather have ninnys like you do it for me. I'll stay warm and eat at nice restaurants while you "save us". You may think you have cajones but I have brains. As they said in Full Metal Jacket - "Better you die than me"

Dave

Phobia
Johnny - I think it's time to start a thread about all this.

morphius
01-08-2005, 11:26 PM
I don't see where anyone here has attacked a vet. I do see here where there are a number of people making fun of a guy that has blown a gsket over his favorite coach losing. (again)
I know, just trying to get the door open to his brain somehow. Common sense was not winning out.

Iowanian
Yawn, I'd rather have ninnys like you do it for me. I'll stay warm and eat at nice resturants while you "save us". You may think you have cajones but I have brains. As they said in Full Metal Jacket - "Better you die than me"

Dave

Now you're just being a dick.

|Zach|
This team is killing me.
ROFL

Nzoner
01-08-2005, 11:27 PM

I just hope it's not a pic of him when the Chiefs finally win another Super Bowl.

siberian khatru
01-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Did someone say "pie"?

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 11:28 PM
I think Patton once said, "Real heroes don't die for their country. They do market research for recruiting ads so that other people can do it."

Iowanian
I hate it that *this*, turned into This.

Rain Man
Did someone say "pie"?

KCJohnny
Yawn, I'd rather have ninnys like you do it for me. I'll stay warm and eat at nice restaurants while you "save us". You may think you have cajones but I have brains. As they said in Full Metal Jacket - "Better you die than me"

Dave

Pussy

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 11:29 PM
I think Patton once said, "Real heroes don't die for their country. They do market research for recruiting ads so that other people can do it."

Well, um, uh, I guess that is sorta close to what he said.

Garcia Bronco

And Division 1 saftey's.

siberian khatru

Let me go play a round of "Medal of Honor" on the PS2. I'll be right back.

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 11:30 PM
And Division 1 saftey's.

They can just spear their own.

Rain Man
Do you have any whipped topping?

I swear, sometimes I wonder if you're really a combat veteran.

Mosbonian

Johnny.....

Like Iowanian, I wil be the first in line to shake the hand of anyone who has put their life on the line serving our country...I have looked into the eyes of many soldiers training to serve our country and those that have returned as a Civilian Volunteer in Lay services....and I congratulate all of you for a deed done.

But for you to type the above statement demeans the very purpose that you serve in time of war. Having known a few chaplains during my time as a volunteer I can say without reservation they would be both saddened and disappointed in your behavoir. ON the flip side they would also explain that you are human too...a man who has faced some horrors and will never be the same for it.

Your duty is to act as a person who is an example of Christ and the humility that he portrayed in his time here on Earth....I know that being on the front-line in war tends to make one hardened....but not to the point that you have displayed tonight.

I ask that you take a few moments away....relax and come back some time when you are not so angry.

mmaddog

KCJohnny
Well, um, uh, I guess that is sorta close to what he said.

More disinformation. Waht Patton said was that the object of war was not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. What a bunch of uninformed losers!

Dartgod
This is hilarious. Hall of Classics material, definately.

No disrespect intended, Johnny. Like it makes any difference. :rolleyes:

siberian khatru
01-08-2005, 11:31 PM

He never talks about it, so it must be a lie.

Garcia Bronco
They can just spear their own.

Or cut and chop them

Rain Man
More disinformation. Waht Patton said was that the object of war was not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. What a bunch of uninformed losers!

Are you sure?

KCJohnny
01-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Johnny.....

Like Iowanian, I wil be the first in line to shake the hand of anyone who has put their life on the line serving our country...I have looked into the eyes of many soldiers training to serve our country and those that have returned as a Civilian Volunteer in Lay services....and I congratulate all of you for a deed done.

But for you to type the above statement demeans the very purpose that you serve in time of war. Having known a few chaplains during my time as a volunteer I can say without reservation they would be both saddened and disappointed in your behavoir. ON the flip side they would also explain that you are human too...a man who has faced some horrors and will never be the same for it.

Your duty is to act as a person who is an example of Christ and the humility that he portrayed in his time here on Earth....I know that being on the front-line in war tends to make one hardened....but not to the point that you have displayed tonight.

Ypu have no idea what you are talkning about.

I ask that you take a few moments away....relax and come back some time when you are not so angry.

mmaddog

siberian khatru
Are you sure?

If I go watch the movie can I have some pie?

Iowanian
Someone's sarcasm filter must not be functioning at Full capacity.

Phobia

I intend to remind everyone much more frequently, now. It is an injustice to veterans everywhere that more people aren't aware of my distinguished service to our country.

siberian khatru
01-08-2005, 11:33 PM
WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL AROUND HERE TO GET SOME MOTHER****ING PIE?

Rain Man
If I go watch the movie can I have some pie?

Eh. Close enough. Sure.

Mosbonian
Bah, lets have some beer...first round on me!

Can't you see the keys in my glass.....I'm the Designated Driver here for this bandwagon tonight.

mmaddog

PastorMikH

ROFL

Yer' killin' me Phi, er, uh, combat veteran.

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 11:34 PM
http://www.angwinreporter.com/pix/PictureArchive/misc-food/blackberry-pie.gif

siberian khatru
ROFL

Yer' killin' me Phi, er, uh, combat veteran.

If I kill you can I have some pie?

Mosbonian
Yes Johnny?

EDIT: I see what your answer was...I missed that you put it in the middle of my quote....

And you're right Johnny....I don't know what i am talking about.

And it appears that tonight, neither do you. Please do not demean yourself anymore....let it go.

mmaddog

Dave Lane
01-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Now you're just being a dick.

Maybe but I'm not dumb enough to go get my ass shot off. Especially in something as dumb as this current foolishness. I turned down a Captain's commission in the reserves 20 years ago and all I can say is thank god.

Dave

Rain Man
What did Patton say about market researchers? I know he said something about market researchers.

Iowanian

I think I'm going to send this post to the Witchita police to see if it helps with that KGB killer case.

|Zach|
Can't you see the keys in my glass.....I'm the Designated Driver here for this bandwagon tonight.

mmaddog
http://www2.wgbh.org/mbcweis/ltc/leadpois/milk.gif

alanm
01-08-2005, 11:36 PM
And Division 1 saftey's.I played safety at a Div II school. :deevee:

ChiTown
This team is killing me.

ROFL

Ahh, quit yer bitchin. It could be worse. You could be a proud soldier making an absolute fool of yourself on a bb........

siberian khatru
What did Patton say about market researchers? I know he said something about market researchers.

I think he was a market researcher in one of his previous lives. Right after he was a Greek warrior.

Dartgod
01-08-2005, 11:37 PM
So anyone want to start a pool on the time and date that Johnny starts a thread apologizing for this?

Garcia Bronco
01-08-2005, 11:37 PM
I played safety at a Div II school. :deevee:

LMAO!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2192479#post2192479

check page 2 and 3

Dave Lane
01-08-2005, 11:38 PM
This is hilarious. Hall of Classics material, definately.

No disrespect intended, Johnny. Like it makes any difference. :rolleyes:

If you won't disrespect him please let me. Carrying Gideons bible through the sand has nothing to do with football acumen of which KCJ has so little it is embarrassing to me.

Dave

morphius
So anyone want to start a pool on the time and date that Johnny starts a thread apologizing for this?
Or are you going to get your dream of an "I'm going away forever" post? LOL!

ChiTown
I think I'm going to send this post to the Witchita police to see if it helps with that KGB killer case.

The KGB is in "Witchita"? I hate them ****in' Russians

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 11:39 PM

I think it was something about Market Researchers make good KP staff (or was it nurses?).

Dave Lane
I played safety at a Div II school. :deevee:

I played safety in flag football. Does that make me a god?

Dave
~just checking

Dartgod
Or are you going to get your dream of an "I'm going away forever" post? LOL!
I'm sure it will be one of the two.

chiefsfan1963
01-08-2005, 11:40 PM
great game! those last 3 plays before the missed field goal was Marty as only he can do it, "playing it safe"!

No matter what though, Marty is a good coach. I just nodded my head and was thankful that we have DV. DV's been to 2 SB's and won one. No matter how you rate the 2, I can't rate Marty higher given his track record in the playoffs. It doesn't mean I'm not pissed about DV's total neglect of our D the past 3 years. We'll see how DV's last year ends up before we sum it all up.

I know Marty is your man, and I'm sorry your man let you down once again. Maybe next year!

Dartgod
01-08-2005, 11:41 PM
great game! those last 3 plays before the missed field goal was Marty as only he can do it, "playing it safe"!

No matter what though, Marty is a good coach. I just nodded my head and was thankful that we have DV. DV's been to 2 SB's and won one. No matter how you rate the 2, I can't rate Marty higher given his track record in the playoffs. It doesn't mean I'm not pissed about DV's total neglect of our D the past 3 years. We'll see how DV's last year ends up before we sum it all up.

I know Marty is your man, and I'm sorry your man let you down once again. Maybe next year!
How can you come on this thread and disrespect someone who so heroically defended our country? You have NO IDEA what he went through. You should be disgusted.

Mosbonian
01-08-2005, 11:42 PM
http://www2.wgbh.org/mbcweis/ltc/leadpois/milk.gif

I'm a 7-Up or Ginger Ale kind of guy.

mmaddog

Rain Man
I'm sure it will be one of the two.

My money is on a post blaming the ingestion of mouse dung.

|Zach|
We'll see how DV's last year ends up before we sum it all up.

If you watch the games that is...

Michael Michigan
If I kill you can I have some pie?

http://zitoune.free.fr/ImagesSouthPark/cartman.gif

Hey! You get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen! And make me some pie!' "

Darkwolfe
01-08-2005, 11:43 PM
BTW,

Oops.
Marty got :hump: ed again!

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 11:43 PM
I'm a 7-Up or Ginger Ale kind of guy.

mmaddog
That is for a normal sober driving thread...for this classic we need to kick it up a notch for you brother...

http://completewasteoftime.blogs.com/weblog/pimp%20juice.jpg

Michael Michigan
01-08-2005, 11:44 PM
I played safety in flag football. Does that make me a god?

Dave
~just checking

Fag football? That's rather bigoted...

PastorMikH
01-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Just curious here, who else has been PM'd tonight?

Mosbonian
01-08-2005, 11:45 PM
That is for a normal sober driving thread...for this classic we need to kick it up a notch for you brother...

http://completewasteoftime.blogs.com/weblog/pimp%20juice.jpg

Now that's funny....ROFL :clap:

mmaddog

Michael Michigan
01-08-2005, 11:45 PM

Oh flag football.

;)

Carry on soldier.

Don't ask--don't tell.

Michael Michigan
01-08-2005, 11:46 PM

Not I.

I'm just a lowly grunt that wants some pie.

Phobia
01-08-2005, 11:47 PM

Heh heh. I got a couple. I've just been responding "I'm a combat veteran - you should be ashamed".

Dude left some of his gear in Iraq and I don't think they're gonna replace at Battalion Supply.

Dartgod
Not me. Perhaps i can be a little more disrespectful.

Mosbonian

No...No.....you got the wrong letter that was left out.....it's PFLAG football....it's Co-ed.

mmaddog

Iowanian
You hosers could have some pie.........Hair Pie......but I'm guessing it'll cost you all a hundo, since you're internet people.

Rain Man

Let me guess. It was addressed to phobia, but misdelivered?

As for me, I never get any mail, other than pie ads.

chiefsfan1963
01-08-2005, 11:48 PM
If you watch the games that is...

that's funny! you know I watch every game. but keep pressing my buttons. i know you are enjoying it.

P.S. I know earlier during the season I said I would not watch any of the games, but did you honestly believe I would?

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 11:50 PM
P.S. I know earlier during the season I said I would not watch any of the games, but did you honestly believe I would?
You got me there...I disregard everything you say I have no idea why I gave any credibility to that single post...what a fool I was.

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 11:52 PM
I wonder if Marty is a combat veteran. That would explain some things.

Iowanian
01-08-2005, 11:53 PM
As much as I'm hating to see the cannonball-a-thon, there is some twisted part of my character that is wanting to post a picture of Kellen Winslow Jr.

Subliminal advertising at work here? Dammit Kevin

tk13
01-08-2005, 11:57 PM
This thread is like Ghostbusters II where the pink mood slime gets all over everybody and they get all pissed off... I'm just waiting for somebody to put it on the Statue of Liberty to save this thread....

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 11:57 PM
I take a strong stand against the Plague that Is subliminal advErtising.

Dave Lane
01-08-2005, 11:58 PM
I wonder if Marty is a combat veteran. That would explain some things.

You're right, but then theres Lin Elliot, Paul Hackett, Bono, Elvis could there be a common thread here? All combat veterans perhaps?

Dave

chiefsfan1963
01-08-2005, 11:59 PM
You got me there...I disregard everything you say I have no idea why I gave any credibility to that single post...what a fool I was.

i forgive you.

|Zach|
01-09-2005, 12:00 AM
This thread is like Ghostbusters II where the pink mood slime gets all over everybody and they get all pissed off... I'm just waiting for somebody to put it on the Statue of Liberty to save this thread....
http://dorp.fantasyhosting.de/Filme/ghostbusters2fluss.jpg

Dave Lane
01-09-2005, 12:02 AM
Not me. Perhaps i can be a little more disrespectful.
Didn't work for me...

Dave

Dartgod
01-09-2005, 12:02 AM
I still haven't got a PM nor any pie. I'm either going to bed or post a "Goodbye, I'm leaving forever" thread.

Iowanian
01-09-2005, 12:03 AM
I guess this might be a good time to tell you all that I hacked into KCJ's account tonight, and was just fuggin with you.

Phobia
01-09-2005, 12:03 AM
I still haven't got a PM nor any pie. I'm either going to bed or post a "Goodbye, I'm leaving forever" thread.

I refuse to sleep or bathe until I get my pie.

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 12:04 AM

Sorry. PM privileges are only for combat veterans, as is pie.

PastorMikH
01-09-2005, 12:04 AM

Yeah, I think it's about time to crash myself. Looks like the fireworks are over for the night.

Phobia
01-09-2005, 12:05 AM
I guess this might be a good time to tell you all that I hacked into KCJ's account tonight, and was just fuggin with you.

Dude - the apology thread will contain a much better excuse. Pull up a chair and grab a beverage. It's coming any minute.

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Boy, this was fun. I have to go now, but we really should do this more often.

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Yeah, I think it's about time to crash myself. Looks like the fireworks are over for the night.

Looks like i missed the fireworks. :(

tk13
01-09-2005, 12:07 AM
http://dorp.fantasyhosting.de/Filme/ghostbusters2fluss.jpg
Your love.... is lifting me higher... HIIIIIIIGHER...

Phobia
01-09-2005, 12:07 AM
I lied. BronzeMedalWinner has gone to sleep for 20 minutes with his weapon at his side. It may be some time before the apology thread is posted.

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Who was the ass in this thread, pray tell?

PastorMikH
01-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Looks like i missed the fireworks. :(

Trust me, this thread is definetly worth re-reading. All 190+ posts of it.

BTW, I even read a bit of it to the wife and she was pretty suprised at some of the comments made.

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Trust me, this thread is definetly worth re-reading. All 190+ posts of it.

BTW, I even read a bit of it to the wife and she was pretty suprised at some of the comments made.

Should be interesting reading. I can't wait.

Phobia
01-09-2005, 12:12 AM
Who was the ass in this thread, pray tell?

Well, some of it was me.

If you only knew KCJ's history. His craziness goes back 8 years. Each and EVERY time he's challenged, he plays the Army card (and has for 8 years). I think it's the only card he has. Truthfully, he has the God card, too. When he's not playing the soldier/veteran card, he's playing the God card.

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:12 AM

My tax money supports the soilders dude. Without me well............

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Well, some of it was me.

If you only knew KCJ's history. His craziness goes back 8 years. Each and EVERY time he's challenged, he plays the Army card (and has for 8 years). I think it's the only card he has.

I figured out it was him very quickly.

SPchief
01-09-2005, 12:13 AM

I call :BS:

:evil:

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:14 AM
ROFL Go Chargers!!! :thumb:

MadMax you are back! Im in heaven again!

Michael Michigan
01-09-2005, 12:14 AM
Well, some of it was me.

If you only knew KCJ's history. His craziness goes back 8 years. Each and EVERY time he's challenged, he plays the Army card (and has for 8 years). I think it's the only card he has. Truthfully, he has the God card, too. When he's not playing the soldier/veteran card, he's playing the God card.

Has it really been 8 years?

Iowanian
01-09-2005, 12:15 AM
I lied. BronzeMedalWinner has gone to sleep for 20 minutes with his weapon at his side. It may be some time before the apology thread is posted.

I hope thats the case.......instead of being pushed over the line, just as a kid spilled some Koolaide on the new carpet.

Phobia
01-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Has it really been 8 years?

I think so. 7 or 8. He posted the year he arrived over at the star's BB a couple days ago. It was either 96 or 97.

go bowe
01-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Has it really been 8 years?time flies when you're having fun... :p :rolleyes: :jester:

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:19 AM

Dude, its cool that you fought for your country and all that. I (we) as Americans respect that. But everyone has there own calling. Me for one, had no intention of joining. But others who do, i respect. Most that i knew never fought in combat. It was peace time. Thats cool. But those who do, you joined and fight for our country. We respect that. I won't bend over and suck you off for it. Damn! What do you expect!

Michael Michigan
I think so. 7 or 8. He posted the year he arrived over at the star's BB a couple days ago. It was either 96 or 97.

Time flies when you're a combat veteran.

Dave Lane

I do have to say he wasn't as bad back then. A little weird but not nearly as bad. This latest re-emergence has been truly pitiable.

Dave

Phobia
01-09-2005, 12:21 AM
'nite gents. Somebody cover my 6 - k?

the Talking Can
in all serious, I honestly believe we'll read about Johhny killing someone someday...something in the wars has scarred him badly....I feel sorry for those closest to him who have to endure his clinical paranoia and delusions on
a daily basis...they deserve some medals (and pie....sorry, I had to)

Fairplay

I was terrible in paintball. I was owned. I ended up selling all my paintgear stuff.

Michael Michigan
01-09-2005, 12:22 AM
'nite gents. Somebody cover my 6 - k?

I got your back soldier.

For about 5 more minutes.

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Maybe because you are attacking everyone on the thread and instead of taking your lumps your throwing shit like an angry monkey.

Monkeys are known for throwing their poop.

Ari Chi3fs
01-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Hey Johnny... just shoot your PC. It will do you good.

I was a Russian Linguist in the Army during the Cold War, and I have seen some idiotic fukcs... and this KCJ... takes the cake. Please Please... take a bullet for your country.

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:26 AM

Damn dude. You were doing your duty. You signed up didn't you? Serve your country but don't expect all you countrymen to kneel before you because you did. Jeez.

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:28 AM
Go ahead and join John Kerry and Jane Fonda as the people attacking vets while sitting at home and mocking the war. You know waht your legacy will be.

We are not mocking the war dude. It has nothing to do with that.

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Hey, thanks for serving our Country and all - I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Digital Key Posting Blatherer

PS - Why don't you make yourself useful and fix me a turkey pot pie, bitch.........

Thats funny CHI-Town. ROFL

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:31 AM

He is going over the deep end.............. :shake:

Demonpenz
01-09-2005, 12:33 AM
without going through the entire thread it looks like there was alot of banter about the jets game today. I can't believe marty choked again

Rausch
01-09-2005, 12:34 AM
My tax money supports the soilders dude. Without me well............

Not to take sides, but that's incredibly weak...

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:37 AM
I intend to remind everyone much more frequently, now. It is an injustice to veterans everywhere that more people aren't aware of my distinguished service to our country.

I agree. I've learned my lesson. I say something to those i see have fought for our country sometimes. That is the general attitude of our nation. But im not going to agree with everything you say or do because you did. WTF?

tk13
01-09-2005, 12:39 AM
without going through the entire thread it looks like there was alot of banter about the jets game today. I can't believe marty choked again
Eh, there's a lot of banter about the game, but not in this thread... you're better off going to the game thread or one of the other threads.

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Not to take sides, but that's incredibly weak...

True. But not everyone joins the service. Did you? Ummm, no. So you need weapons, food and all. Im saying respect those who joined. If you didn't join, support them, I.E. tax dollars. And through verbal support.
And when they are at war.

JazzzLovr
01-09-2005, 12:42 AM
My money is on a post blaming the ingestion of mouse dung.

Or maybe he'll just start misspelling lots of words, then come back in the morning and explain that he was drunk tonight.

tk13
01-09-2005, 12:45 AM
Or maybe he'll just start misspelling lots of words, then come back in the morning and explain that he was drunk tonight.
Yeah, you would know, WOULDN'T YOU? :p

Demonpenz
01-09-2005, 12:50 AM
he mispelled the words because a rat chewed off his index finger while in the VC prison camp

Phobia
01-09-2005, 01:11 AM
I agree. I've learned my lesson. I say something to those i see have fought for our country sometimes. That is the general attitude of our nation. But im not going to agree with everything you say or do because you did. WTF?

Hi, it's me - Phobia. I've resumed my post. As a Combat Veteran, I can't sleep knowing that civilians require my almighty protection. I was tossing and turning and opted to place myself back on duty as the protector.

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 01:14 AM
True. But not everyone joins the service. Did you? Ummm, no. So you need weapons, food and all. Im saying respect those who joined. If you didn't join, support them, I.E. tax dollars. And through verbal support.
And when they are at war.

And don't forget, our tax dollars pay for the Gee Pie Bill, which allows all veterans to go to pastry chef college for free.

Phobia
01-09-2005, 01:16 AM
And don't forget, our tax dollars pay for the Gee Pie Bill, which allows all veterans to go to pastry chef college for free.

You're wrong. I paid $100 a month out of my first 12 paychecks to the Gee Pie Bill and have yet to accept any pie. I think my eligibility to accept pie ran out last week, too. :(

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 01:19 AM
That's just not right. They should give you a break, since you're a combat veteran and all.

Otter
01-09-2005, 01:31 AM
On a side-note: Hey Fairplay - You're allowed to type more than a small paragraph on your posts instead of creating 5 consecutive different ones.

Hehe, this is funny.

Ultra Peanut
01-09-2005, 02:14 AM
That would make the two of us a Band of Brothers, then.Can I play drums in this band? I used to play loads of Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear.

Ultra Peanut
01-09-2005, 02:16 AM
I got shot in the buttocks.

Ultra Peanut
01-09-2005, 02:28 AM
Whatever happened to "We couldn't be successful without all of the hard-working taxpayers back home who are working hard to supply us with all of this great equipment."? If you were a running back, I bet you wouldn't acknowledge your offensive line.Super exceptional numbah one posting!

elvomito
01-09-2005, 02:34 AM
tee ****in hee

Ultra Peanut
01-09-2005, 02:43 AM
Monkeys are known for throwing their poop.

Rausch
01-09-2005, 03:00 AM
This thread has gone from chest thumping to "I pay taxes, I contribute to everything!"

Wait, I guess they're kind of the same thing...

Manila-Chief
01-09-2005, 03:07 AM
Hi, it's me - Phobia. I've resumed my post. As a Combat Veteran, I can't sleep knowing that civilians require my almighty protection. I was tossing and turning and opted to place myself back on duty as the protector.

Hey, I helped integrate the U. of Ala. That was a dangerous tour of duty. We never knew what some redneck would do. Does that count????

This was a very amusing read!!! Thanks guys!!!

Rausch
01-09-2005, 03:30 AM
Hey, I helped integrate the U. of Ala. That was a dangerous tour of duty. We never knew what some redneck would do. Does that count????

This was a very amusing read!!! Thanks guys!!! ROFL

Manila-Chief
01-09-2005, 03:37 AM
ROFL

But where is my pie? It's almost supper time here and I could use some about now!!!!!

Ultra Peanut
01-09-2005, 03:37 AM
What kind of pie would you like?

Rausch
01-09-2005, 03:44 AM
What kind of pie would you like?

I highly recomend strawberry-rhubarb... :p

htismaqe
01-09-2005, 07:17 AM
in all serious, I honestly believe we'll read about Johhny killing someone someday...something in the wars has scarred him badly....I feel sorry for those closest to him who have to endure his clinical paranoia and delusions on
a daily basis...they deserve some medals (and pie....sorry, I had to)

Sorry, but I think John had this problem long ago, and it's precisely WHY he joined the army.

He's one of those "hero" types.

the Talking Can
01-09-2005, 07:21 AM
Sorry, but I think John had this problem long ago, and it's precisely WHY he joined the army.

He's one of those "hero" types.

oh.....but I still think he'll end up killing someone, he's super-freaky paranoid

htismaqe
01-09-2005, 07:24 AM
oh.....but I still think he'll end up killing someone, he's super-freaky paranoid

Yep.

The ORIGINAL "I'm leaving" thread came from me. It was because of him.

the Talking Can
01-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Yep.

The ORIGINAL "I'm leaving" thread came from me. It was because of him.

interesting...that's a bit of history I didn't know, and I was around on the original Star board (but at the end)...his behavior is amazingly consistent over the years

off topic, I'm listening to some national sports talk radio on 610 and they are KILLING Marty...going to be a lot of that today

FloridaChief
01-09-2005, 07:34 AM
Wow. That was some performance last night. Seasoned combat veteran indeed...

I've cyber-known KCJohnny for seven years now, but until this thread I never realized just how self-absorbed, self-rightous and sanctimonous he is. Jesus Christ, the man is a disgrace to everyone who ever has worn the uniform. As a military man, John should know damned well that civilians often form their opinion of the Armed Forces from their encounters with military personnel. You set a shameful impression here last night.

Claynus
01-09-2005, 07:38 AM
This thread should be retitled "when Marty chokes."

htismaqe
01-09-2005, 07:39 AM
interesting...that's a bit of history I didn't know, and I was around on the original Star board (but at the end)...his behavior is amazingly consistent over the years

off topic, I'm listening to some national sports talk radio on 610 and they are KILLING Marty...going to be a lot of that today

Yeah, it was about a year after this board started or so. He had come over from PSP or something like that...

I, of course, took quite a beating for posting it (although somewhat lighter than people who do it now) but I think since then, everybody has seen what he's REALLY like...

Mosbonian
01-09-2005, 09:11 AM

He arrived at the Star Board several months after i did...I got there in '96.....he didn't come until 97.

mmaddog

Phobia
01-09-2005, 09:20 AM
I guess the apology thread will have to wait until after Mass.

FloridaChief
01-09-2005, 09:25 AM
I guess the apology thread will have to wait until after Mass.

If he has a scintilla of self respect, then last night was his swan-song on this board...

alanm
01-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Wow. That was some performance last night. Seasoned combat veteran indeed...

I've cyber-known KCJohnny for seven years now, but until this thread I never realized just how self-absorbed, self-rightous and sanctimonous he is. Jesus Christ, the man is a disgrace to everyone who ever has worn the uniform. As a military man, John should know damned well that civilians often form their opinion of the Armed Forces from their encounters with military personnel. You set a shameful impression here last night.Yeah John kinda went off the deep end. Marty tends to do that to you. I hear Prozac is a good thing. :)

Dave Lane
01-09-2005, 10:08 AM
I highly recomend strawberry-rhubarb... :p

Ohhh thats a good one!

Dave