PDA

View Full Version : F**k you Marty

ChiefsFanatik88
01-08-2005, 10:11 PM
You know how to get your team to the playoffs, but you always choke.
ROFL 4321

Dartgod
01-08-2005, 10:14 PM
I'm laughing...

sd4chiefs
01-08-2005, 10:15 PM
I am so happy that the Chargers lost. Now I wont have to hear any more of the Bandwagon Charger fans :clap: go on and on about how much they love this team when a year ago everyone wanted them to move out of town. :toast: :D :thumb: :clap: ROFL PBJ :bravo: :bang: :bolts:

gblowfish
01-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Think Chileanbolt has thrown himself off the roof of the Murph yet?

ChiefsFanatik88
01-08-2005, 10:28 PM
I am so happy that the Chargers lost. Now I wont have to hear any more of the Bandwagon Charger fans :clap: go on and on about how much they love this team when a year ago everyone wanted them to move out of town. :toast: :D :thumb: :clap: ROFL PBJ :bravo: :bang: :bolts:

I can't help but laugh over the whole situation. Marty is the bigest choker of all time. I didn't understand the last 3-4 charger plays.
1st down- run up the middle:lost 1 yard
2nd down run up the middle:gain the yard back
3rd down:gain a yard {any normal coach would have went for a field goal on this down if they were comfortable with the range of the kicker, which he{Marty} should have been.
4th down:missed field goal

But the game would have been over a long time before that if that LB of the Jets wouldn't have "John Lynched" Brees in the side of the helmet on 4th down.

KCTitus
01-08-2005, 10:30 PM
...I didn't understand the last 3-4 charger plays...

You didnt?! You know Marty dont you?

gblowfish
01-08-2005, 10:32 PM
I can't help but laugh over the whole situation. Marty is the bigest choker of all time. I didn't understand the last 3-4 charger plays.
1st down- run up the middle:lost 1 yard
2nd down run up the middle:gain the yard back
3rd down:gain a yard {any normal coach would have went for a field goal on this down if they were comfortable with the range of the kicker, which he{Marty} should have been.
4th down:missed field goal

But the game would have been over a long time before that if that LB of the Jets wouldn't have "John Lynched" Brees in the side of the helmet on 4th down.The play that made me laugh hysterically was the 12-men on the field call. I thought Marty was gonna have a stroke.

kc1977
01-08-2005, 10:33 PM
ROFL 4321

I guess so...once a Chief, always a Chief. Painful to say, but the truth.

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Interesting how it turned out...I can't say I hold as much ill will to Marty as some around here...

Thig Lyfe
01-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Marty Chokenheimer chokes again...

kc1977
01-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Interesting how it turned out...I can't say I hold as much ill will to Marty as some around here...

No kidding...it's quite pathetic.

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 10:36 PM
No kidding...it's quite pathetic.
Eh, I guess it is understandable...just not my bag.

ChiefsFanatik88
01-08-2005, 10:57 PM

If he had managed to win 1 or two playoff games, i wouldn't be so negative towards marty but the guy deserves it. Why play conservative?
Why not try to win the game by 10-20 points?

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 10:59 PM
If he had managed to win 1 or two playoff games, i wouldn't be so negative towards marty but the guy deserves it. Why play conservative?
Why not try to win the game by 10-20 points?
I don't think we had the players to kill people on offense...idk...no reason to rehash all of this crap. I guess I just dont sure the level of dislike for him....its all good...to each their own...

BigChiefFan
01-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Marty did some good things for the Chiefs so I can't laugh at the man now. That said, I was pulling for the Jets so Carl couldn't take some kind of manipulative solice in Marty winning, but conservative just doesn't work when you are trying to go for the kill... and Marty proved it yet again.

bricks
01-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Marty is a choker. But worst of all, he just doesn't have the luck on his side.

Rausch
01-08-2005, 11:16 PM
I guess I just dont sure the level of dislike for him....its all good...to each their own...

He's a charger now. **** 'em...

Nzoner
01-08-2005, 11:24 PM
conservative just doesn't work when you are trying to go for the kill... and Marty proved it yet again.

Antonio Gates with 18 yards late in the 4th quarter is all that has to be said.

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 12:04 AM
Screw Marty. I don't care what team he coachs now.

XXXshogunXXX
01-09-2005, 01:03 AM
thanx for talking shit guys, Marty hasnt been your coach in 7 years, but you guys are still overly bitter towards him. It was my team that lost and I didnt think once about making a f**k marty thread. It's like he fcked your sister or something....

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 01:12 AM
thanx for talking shit guys, Marty hasnt been your coach in 7 years, but you guys are still overly bitter towards him. It was my team that lost and I didnt think once about making a f**k marty thread. It's like he fcked your sister or something....

No, it's much worse than that. Give yourself another 8 or 9 first-round playoff losses and you'll see where we're coming from.

XXXshogunXXX
01-09-2005, 01:14 AM
how about not making it the next 4 years (99-2003) and choke the first round with a different coach, then missing out the year after.

Rausch
01-09-2005, 01:16 AM
how about not making it the next 4 years (99-2003) and choke the first round with a different coach, then missing out the year after.

We have reason to believe though.

Our coach has actually BEEN TO a superbowl. Two, in fact...

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 01:16 AM
No thanks. We've already done that.

Phobia
01-09-2005, 01:19 AM

Uh. Now that's completely uncalled for.

tk13
01-09-2005, 01:22 AM
ROFL

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 01:23 AM

I cried both times. Iroinically.

Phobia
01-09-2005, 01:34 AM
Uh. Now that's completely uncalled for.

Okay - for posterity - preserving the joke.

jayhawktx
01-09-2005, 07:51 AM
ROFL 4321

Exactly. Losing in the playoffs couldn't happen to a better guy...chokster Marty.

the Talking Can
01-09-2005, 07:54 AM
It's like he fcked your sister or something....

actually, he farked Greg Hill's sister, and the sister of some bar maid, and a few other sisters....that's why he is in San Diego right now....well, that, and all the choking....

ChiefsFanatik88
01-09-2005, 08:28 AM

We're talking shit because we Chiefs fans had put up with Marty for a lot longer than you have so far and we got accustomed to him losing in the first round year after year. So if you have a problem with what us Chiefs fans post on the Chiefs message board, Like Jim Ross from WWE said a couple of nights ago: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT/LOVE IT, LEAVE IT.

Marcellus
01-09-2005, 08:44 AM
I think the criticism of Marty is a bit strong. I don't think he was calling the offensive plays. The Jets seemed to have done their homework.

If you ask me they lost the game on defense. They let a guy who has a sore shoulder throw the ball deep on them. I don't think they were expecting that.

Had Keeding made the kick, they still would have won.

The 15 yard penalty on Marty was one of the dumber things I have seen in a while.

Still not as crazy as Herm and his running back coach going at it. That was interesting.

whoman69
01-09-2005, 08:56 AM
So many years in the league and Marty still doesn't understand that you play the games to win them, not so you don't lose them. You can't always control not losing. It serves him well in the regular season when he is playing to inferior teams that know that there is always next week. In the playoffs, there is no next week if you fail.

kc1977
01-09-2005, 08:59 AM

Yeah, but other than that he's a freaking .500 coach. VickieD is the most overrated coach ever. The fact that all the stars lined up with him with Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Tony Horne, and Mike Martz to produce the luckiest outcome ever for a coach who was pushed 1.5 feet out the door the end of the season before, but who sold out his assistants and got to stay is unbelievable.

kc1977
01-09-2005, 09:01 AM

And why do we have reason to believe anyways? What has VickieD done here that suggests that next year will be any different from the previous 30? One 13-3 year that he even suggests was a product of our schedule. Geesh, at least Marty took us to 13-3 with a real schedule. I swear Vermeil is the most overglorified .500 coach ever.

kc1977
01-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Exactly. Losing in the playoffs couldn't happen to a better guy...chokster Marty.

Losing in the playoffs sure beats sitting on your couch at home rooting for your ex-coach to lose, just because he gave you the best 10 year run in franchise history, but couldn't get the job done in the playoffs.

Geesh, the Chiefs have been so pathetic the last 7 years since he left, that I long for the days of getting the #5 seed in the playoffs.

rocks
01-09-2005, 10:17 AM
What's that sound I hear??? It sounds like a mix of choking and crying!