PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network's live post game

Nzoner
01-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Herm Edwards was asked 5 times about the argument with his runningbacks coach and each time he answered,"family argument."Finally when asked again he said,"look why don't you just write we won a playoff game and let it go."

Marty's post game comments brought back some haunting memories saying things like how a loss like this would linger, I'm proud of these guys,I feel sorry for them but as disappointing as it is will use this to build on,and of course no one expected them to be in the play-offs.

When asked about the last drive he said his famous in hindsight if he had it to do over again he would've done it differently.

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm really curious about that argument. Shouldn't he have been yelling at Hackett?

ChiefsFanatik88
01-08-2005, 11:48 PM
When asked about the last drive he said his famous in hindsight if he had it to do over again he would've done it differently.

How typical.. Kinda sounds like a coach that we have now.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Big Chief Homer
01-08-2005, 11:52 PM
maybe herm should ask the new time management coach to help him with his press conferences.

theres another thing he wouldnt have to do anymore.

htismaqe
01-08-2005, 11:54 PM
I'm really curious about that argument. Shouldn't he have been yelling at Hackett?

No, the guy he was yelling at was the RB coach. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the substitutions of Martin and Jordan in and out on that series...

the Talking Can
01-08-2005, 11:54 PM
what prompted the fight with Herm and his coach?

htismaqe
01-08-2005, 11:56 PM

The guy he was yelling at was the RB coach. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the substitutions of Martin and Jordan in and out on that series...

Nzoner
01-08-2005, 11:57 PM
The guy he was yelling at was the RB coach. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the substitutions of Martin and Jordan in and out on that series...

Yep,they were showing CuMar on the sidelines and I think Herm was like WTF are you doing.

Nzoner
01-09-2005, 12:00 AM

Although not as dramatic it brought back memories of Buddy Ryan taking a swing at Kevin Gilbride on the sidelines.

alanm
01-09-2005, 12:01 AM
Did you hear when Edwards said " I assume we'll be playing Pittsburg" Meaning he expects the Bronco's to lose tomorrow. ROFL

the Talking Can
01-09-2005, 12:02 AM
yeah, Edwards leaned in at one point like he was ready to go...I assumed it was the DC....funny that Jordan had the big run in overtime that set up the FG

Nzoner
01-09-2005, 12:04 AM
Did you hear when Edwards said " I assume we'll be playing Pittsburg" Meaning he expects the Bronco's to lose tomorrow. ROFL

Missed that but you gotta love how Herm handles the media,at the end he told Pennington to get his butt up there and get him off the hook.

Michael Michigan
01-09-2005, 12:11 AM

I'm thinking Paul Hackett.