PDA

View Full Version : Go Denver (blech)

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Well, best of luck to the damn Broncos tomorrow, whom I despise. Unfortunately, with Law definitely out for the Patriots, the easiest path to the Super Bowl is to avoid Indy and face the Jesticles.

Besides, I'd LOVE to punk the Jets and their idiot fans three times in one year and send their fans home crying in their beers AGAIN!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So I'm stuck rooting for the Broncos tomorrow. I REALLY don't see it happening, but c'est la vie.

Count Alex's Losses
01-09-2005, 01:43 AM
Whats wrong with Jet fans? Are they all clones of that freak they show on TV at the meadowlands who acts like the conductor for the whole stadium?

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 01:46 AM
Well, best of luck to the damn Broncos tomorrow, whom I despise. Unfortunately, with Law definitely out for the Patriots, the easiest path to the Super Bowl is to avoid Indy and face the Jesticles.

Besides, I'd LOVE to punk the Jets and their idiot fans three times in one year and send their fans home crying in their beers AGAIN!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So I'm stuck rooting for the Broncos tomorrow. I REALLY don't see it happening, but c'est la vie.

Why do you hate the Broncos?...was it all the times we bounced you from the playoffs....or Elway's 16-0 record against the Pats?

Taco John
01-09-2005, 01:49 AM
I'd guess it's all the years of Broncos mastery over the Pats... The Pats are the only team Elway never lost to.

Fairplay
Thats good Amnorix. But being our in our division, much disliked (hated?) rival. I would rather see the donks get beat and descively at that. I want them to get owned. Without question.

Darkwolfe
Meaning no ill will, but the Pats have had the trophy long enough. Time for another team to show some muscle and take it away.

Personally I hope the donkeys get Colt kicked.
:Poke:

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 01:56 AM
Why do you hate the Broncos?...was it all the times we bounced you from the playoffs....or Elway's 16-0 record against the Pats?

Yes. And Shannon Sharpe's "call to the National Guard" (which I would admit was funny if it wasn't my team he was punking.

But don't you worry -- the Patriots have as many Super Bowl wins as the Broncos, have a much better team right now, a much better coach, and a much better chance of adding to the SB total over the next few years than your boys. So I won't get too worked up about ancient history... :LOL: :p

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 01:57 AM
Thats good Amnorix. But being our in our division, much disliked (hated?) rival. I would rather see the donks get beat and descively at that. I want them to get owned. Without question.

Can't say I blame you. Of course, if Denver does have to lose to Indy, best that it be an utterly humiliating loss like it was last year. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 02:06 AM
Yes. And Shannon Sharpe's "call to the National Guard" (which I would admit was funny if it wasn't my team he was punking.

But don't you worry -- the Patriots have as many Super Bowl wins as the Broncos, have a much better team right now, a much better coach, and a much better chance of adding to the SB total over the next few years than your boys. So I won't get too worked up about ancient history... :LOL: :p

Yeah..but it's still funny to think that 1 of Elway's 16 seasons was spent beating the Pats alone. Your team is slightly better than ours and that all you can hope for in todays NFL. But if our teams played....we'd take that ass to the wire.

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 02:06 AM
This is completely unacceptable. Pending a review of his combat veteran status, I think amnorix should be banned for making an offensive thread like this. It sickens me.

Count Alex's Losses
01-09-2005, 02:07 AM
This is completely unacceptable. Pending a review of his combat veteran status, I think amnorix should be banned for making an offensive thread like this. It sickens me.

Shut up, troll.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 02:07 AM

Sir...he's a Patriot.

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 02:10 AM
Sir...he's a Patriot.

ROFL

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Yeah..but it's still funny to think that 1 of Elway's 16 seasons was spent beating the Pats alone. Your team is slightly better than ours and that all you can hope for in todays NFL. But if our teams played....we'd take that ass to the wire.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Whatever fantasies make you happy, I suppose....

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 08:12 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Whatever fantasies make you happy, I suppose....

When have we not played you close?

Exactly.

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 08:15 PM
When have we not played you close?

Exactly.

EVERYONE plays us close. We don't blow teams out. Don't confuse that with thinking that you're in the Patriots class as an elite team, however. You're not. Further, IMHO, you never will be with Plummer at the helm.

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Bah. Like the Patriots are an elite team. Come back when you can show me a Lombardi.

Oh. Wait. Never mind.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 08:19 PM
EVERYONE plays us close. We don't blow teams out. Don't confuse that with thinking that you're in the Patriots class as an elite team, however. You're not. Further, IMHO, you never will be with Plummer at the helm.

LOL...elite team...there is no such thing. This is the first season in a very long time that we haven't played.

Nzoner
01-09-2005, 08:22 PM
IMHO, you never will be with Plummer at the helm.

No humility needed here,you sir are speaking nothing more than what Plummer has shown in big games thus far.

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 08:36 PM
LOL...elite team...there is no such thing. This is the first season in a very long time that we haven't played.

An elite team just whipped your ass, THOROUGHLY, for the second season in a row. I would really think you'd recognize that while you're good, you've been butt-raped by a team that really is much better. That's cuz they're elite and you ain't.

Elite (no particular order): New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, Indianapolis Colts and MAYBE the Philadelphia Eagles (without T.O., I don't think so, and even with him I'm not 100% sure).

That's it. Then there's everybody else. If you follow power polls, can read the NFL standings, and have any knowledge of football, you recognize the fact that these FOUR teams and NO OTHERS, are the only ones with a legitimate shot to win the Super Bowl. Everyone else was praying for miracles / injuries or whatever.

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 08:37 PM
No humility needed here,you sir are speaking nothing more than what Plummer has shown in big games thus far.

Good point...

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 08:42 PM
An elite team just whipped your ass, THOROUGHLY, for the second season in a row. I would really think you'd recognize that while you're good, you've been butt-raped by a team that really is much better. That's cuz they're elite and you ain't.

Elite (no particular order): New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, Indianapolis Colts and MAYBE the Philadelphia Eagles (without T.O., I don't think so, and even with him I'm not 100% sure).

That's it. Then there's everybody else. If you follow power polls, can read the NFL standings, and have any knowledge of football, you recognize the fact that these FOUR teams and NO OTHERS, are the only ones with a legitimate shot to win the Super Bowl. Everyone else was praying for miracles / injuries or whatever.

Yeah....all of that would be true...if the game was played on paper. Truth is it ain't...and any team can lose any week...which is why there isn't such a thing as an elite team....it's media created hog-wash...so you can take all that media created hype and remember that it's only hype....good luck Sunday...you're going to need it.

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 08:42 PM

You forgot the Chiefs.

(Remember where you are. Just apologize for forgetting and no one gets hurt.)

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Yeah....all of that would be true...if the game was played on paper. Truth is it ain't...and any team can lose any week...which is why there isn't such a thing as an elite team....it's media created hog-wash...so you can take all that media created hype and remember that it's only hype....good luck Sunday...you're going to need it.

So the Broncos of '96-'97 weren't an elite team the last few years of Elway's career?

I could write out the list of NFL records the Patriots have broken over the past 2 years, but what's the point, as you're obviously going to be closed-minded about it.

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 08:57 PM
You forgot the Chiefs.

(Remember where you are. Just apologize for forgetting and no one gets hurt.)
Ummm....and err....the Chiefs

(if they somehow suddenly swapped all their defensive personnel for the Baltimore Ravens')

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 09:03 PM
So the Broncos of '96-'97 weren't an elite team the last few years of Elway's career?

I could write out the list of NFL records the Patriots have broken over the past 2 years, but what's the point, as you're obviously going to be closed-minded about it.

96 they got bounced from the playoffs...not very elite...and that's my point...call yourself elite all you want...doesn't mean the Pats won't lose and they can lose to anybody...LOL "elite"...such a distinction is really pointless....unless you're playing a game on paper....like the media does.

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 09:06 PM
Truth is it ain't...and any team can lose any week...

I'll also point out here that if you and Indy replayed the same game you had today 100 times, you'd be lucky to win 5.

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 09:07 PM
96 they got bounced from the playoffs...not very elite...and that's my point...call yourself elite all you want...doesn't mean the Pats won't lose and they can lose to anybody...LOL "elite"...such a distinction is really pointless....unless you're playing a game on paper....like the media does.

So no team in history has ever been elite? That's moronic.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 09:10 PM
I'll also point out here that if you and Indy replayed the same game you had today 100 times, you'd be lucky to win 5.

Well...I don't think the actual confidence interval would be that low for the Broncos...but without actually playing 100 times that's hard to say. I would agree that they'd win the majority of games....but what's the actual percentage of games the Broncos could win out of 100? I don't know...because games aren't played on paper.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 09:12 PM
So no team in history has ever been elite? That's moronic.
I'm saying that you can call a team elite...it just doesn't translate to anything when the said team plays...because said team has a chance to lose. That's why the Broncos would hang with the Pats and could beat them. Shame we couldn't play this year...I always enjoy that game.

Amnorix
01-09-2005, 09:38 PM
I'm saying that you can call a team elite...it just doesn't translate to anything when the said team plays...because said team has a chance to lose. That's why the Broncos would hang with the Pats and could beat them. Shame we couldn't play this year...I always enjoy that game.

You're being dense. Nobody said elite meant totally unbeatable or completely invincible.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 09:42 PM
You're being dense. Nobody said elite meant totally unbeatable or completely invincible.

Then why even use the label to validate anything in the now

SNR
01-09-2005, 09:45 PM
This is actually kind of funny.

Humor the Donk fan, Amnorix. He's had a rough day. Just nod your head and agree.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 09:48 PM
This is actually kind of funny.

Humor the Donk fan, Amnorix. He's had a rough day. Just nod your head and agree.

Fart you!

ROFL

beavis
01-09-2005, 09:58 PM

I thought this much was obvious to everyone. Apparently not though.

Garcia Bronco
10-12-2005, 06:47 PM
For Amnorix

SNR
10-12-2005, 07:09 PM
For AmnorixA regular Howard Carter, you are

Extra Point
10-12-2005, 07:16 PM
GO Pats! We need all the help we can get! Rematch in Arrowhead! Once bit, twice contained!

alanm
10-12-2005, 07:21 PM
For Amnorix
How'd that work out GB? :)

Cochise
10-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Ahhh, great bump!

Remember Denver getting treated like a prostitute by the Colts two years in a row?

Good memories.

Garcia Bronco
10-12-2005, 08:04 PM
How'd that work out GB? :)

I'm not ashamed to tell you it ...ahh...didn't go well....not well at all in fact.

kcfanintitanhell
10-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh Yeah??? But the Chiefs.........Ahhh Shit.
Amnorix-had a great time in Boston BTW.

Garcia Bronco
10-12-2005, 09:59 PM
PAts are going to kill us...they're too good

SNR
10-12-2005, 10:37 PM
PAts are going to kill us...they're too goodGood use of reverse mojo... but shouldn't you be on PatsPlanet if you want that to happen?

Garcia Bronco
10-13-2005, 07:51 AM
It was down last night....here is as good as any...I mean....what are you talking about...the PAts are great.

Amnorix
10-13-2005, 08:04 AM
Oh Yeah??? But the Chiefs.........Ahhh Shit.
Amnorix-had a great time in Boston BTW.

Great! Glad to hear it. I recommend visitors don't drive here, but otherwise, it's a pretty cool town. :)

Amnorix
10-13-2005, 08:04 AM
It was down last night....here is as good as any...I mean....what are you talking about...the PAts are great.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Changing tactics, I see.

Amnorix
10-13-2005, 08:06 AM
And, for the record, with all our injuries, I definitely wouldn't call the Pats elite this year. But we won it all in '01 when we sure as hell weren't elite either, so we'll see what we can do this year.

Belichick/Brady/Vinatieri form a holy triumvirate of sorts, and we'll see how far they can take my boys.

Amnorix
10-13-2005, 08:07 AM
Seriously, though -- Indy wipes out the Broncos, and then turns around and gets wiped out by the Patriots, TWO years in a row.

How awesome is that? ROFL ROFL

Garcia Bronco
10-16-2005, 08:57 PM
It is awesome...good game today.

Garcia Bronco
01-19-2006, 08:58 AM
Yep...super awesome :)

Garcia Bronco
01-19-2006, 09:01 AM

Quoted for truth.

Just messin with you A.

ROYC75
01-19-2006, 09:04 AM
OLD THREADS SUCK ...........

GO STEEELERS !

Garcia Bronco
01-19-2006, 09:19 AM
OLD THREADS SUCK ...........

GO STEEELERS !

ROFL

this is good one IMO...because everybody is right...it just depends on when you're talking about

StcChief
01-19-2006, 10:49 AM
Sqweelers crush the Donxs.

Garcia Bronco
01-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Wherre are you Amnorix? :)

Amnorix
01-19-2006, 04:06 PM
Wherre are you Amnorix? :)

:shrug: What do you expect me to say? This thread was correct when started, and doesn't represent my current feelings to say the least, as I'm sure you know. Your point?

Garcia Bronco
01-19-2006, 04:34 PM
My bad...I wasn't trying to upset you...I just thought is was harmless fun. I'm sorry. Like you said though...it's timeless.