PDA

View Full Version : Bits from the Mane

OldTownChief
01-09-2005, 02:30 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=512459#post512459

Hey, the game didn't go the way we hoped it could and that sucks... now the trolls will be out in force. Let's not feed 'em... why give 'em the satisfaction?

I don't know how you Mods do it. I would be banning ****ers left and right.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

2bikemike
01-09-2005, 02:34 PM
I should go over there to get banned. That would probably be fun. Stir up a hornets nest.

I just am not used to being a dick.

FRCDFED
01-09-2005, 03:16 PM
I think all donk haters got all the satisfaction they needed today ROFL

cdcox
01-09-2005, 03:19 PM

Not by a long shot. Just an hor 'dourve.

Fairplay
01-09-2005, 03:21 PM
I should go over there to get banned. That would probably be fun. Stir up a hornets nest.

You can fake it for a while. Go over there and give them sh*t.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 03:31 PM

That's not going to work....I already know your plan

Valiant
01-09-2005, 03:35 PM
no they actually ban people over there for trolling and being asses from other teams...

jjjayb
01-09-2005, 05:04 PM
no they actually ban people over there for trolling and being asses from other teams...

And why would being banned from that shithole be bad again?

ChiefsFire
01-09-2005, 05:34 PM
damn they wont even let new peeps register over there......poor babies

dont want their faces rubbed in it again again and again

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Not by a long shot. Just an hor 'dourve.

Yeah. I'm furious that Indy stopped trying to score and then let Denver have three gimme touchdowns. I wanted 77-3, and that's only because they already had 3.

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah. I'm furious that Indy stopped trying to score and then let Denver have three gimme touchdowns. I wanted 77-3, and that's only because they already had 3.

What I really want for them to admit is that their d*mn off season up-grade strategy was no better than what the Chiefs did. It was only different! We have continuously heard how the Chiefs did nothing to upgrade and the Broncos made all of those great moves.

McCleon and Bartee would have had a better day against the Colts today! I know the Chiefs would have at least represented the National Football league in a non-embarrassing fashion.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 06:07 PM
LOL "Furious"

Always the savy combat veteran.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-09-2005, 06:10 PM
I wouldn't even bother going back over to that 2nd grade computer project they call a bb after my first visit. I'm sure my computer would get a virus or something.

ChiefsCountry
01-09-2005, 06:11 PM

Too bad the freakin Colts had to do it.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 06:12 PM
What I really want for them to admit is that their d*mn off season up-grade strategy was no better than what the Chiefs did. It was only different! We have continuously heard how the Chiefs did nothing to upgrade and the Broncos made all of those great moves.

McCleon and Bartee would have had a better day against the Colts today! I know the Chiefs would have at least represented the National Football league in a non-embarrassing fashion.

Dude...Chiefs didn't even have a realistic chance at the playoffs after week 7 though they had a mathmatical one. If you're arguing that standing pat on the last rank defense is the way to go....I think you're crazy. Especially with an offense that can move the ball and score like the red zone starts from the fifty.

OldTownChief
01-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Orange Crush II

Default game is over but plummer is the MAN!!
just wanted to check in and counter the expected and retarded "plummer sucks" thread that i of course see.

anyone who questions him needs only look at that last play.

reuben didnt fumble of course, but with no whistle blown and a colts player racing for the endzone, who is it that chases him down?

Jake Plummer.

thats heart people.

the gameplan in the 1st half was questionable, and amazingly enough the defense was WORSE than a year ago, but plummer just never stops fighting, and he's shown what he can do.

guess what morons?

plummer doesnt play defense.

here's the good news.

our offense is quite good (many didnt think it would be at seasons outset)
our defense has a TERRIBLE front 4, but is otherwise pretty good.

we need to trade another runner for ANOTHER corner, and draft FIVE of the seven rounds on defensive line.

we do that and we have a VERY real chance at a superbowl next year.

our quarterback is the VERY least of our worries.

show the man some support, and show him some well earned goddamn respect.
stop acting like uneducated spoiled morons.

good news?
we know EXACTLY what the problem is...

...and the problem is NOT our quarterback.
anyone with half a brain can see that.

here's to next season.

jake

ROFL Homer

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 06:49 PM
LOL "Furious"

Always the savy combat veteran.

I'm an advocate of Total War.

KCWolfman
01-09-2005, 06:55 PM
damn they wont even let new peeps register over there......poor babies

dont want their faces rubbed in it again again and again
He doesn't allow new posters after a loss?

What a pathetic child.

KCWolfman
01-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Dude...Chiefs didn't even have a realistic chance at the playoffs after week 7 though they had a mathmatical one. If you're arguing that standing pat on the last rank defense is the way to go....I think you're crazy. Especially with an offense that can move the ball and score like the red zone starts from the fifty.
It's as crazy as arguing a top tier RB/CB trade is equitable and favorable for the team ending up with the CB.

Cochise
01-09-2005, 06:57 PM
He doesn't allow new posters after a loss?

What a pathetic child.

Whole board seems to be down right now.

The site collapsed almost as spectacularly as their season.

OldTownChief
01-09-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm an advocate of Total War.

:thumb: I read your thread on the mane. Classic

KCWolfman
01-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Whole board seems to be down right now.

The site collapsed almost as spectacularly as their season.
You didn't see a rampant Colt running by, did you?

Cochise
01-09-2005, 06:59 PM
You didn't see a rampant Colt running by, did you?

No just a bunch of sobbing mules.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 06:59 PM
It's as crazy as arguing a top tier RB/CB trade is equitable and favorable for the team ending up with the CB.

We got an RB(2nd round pick) and a CB for an RB. It's also not crazy given the consistently good running game that Denver has....but you believe what you want...the Broncos were not static though.

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 07:00 PM
:thumb: I read your thread on the mane. Classic

I was building my system of subliminal implants, but then the board collapsed under the sheer weight of their grief, so I couldn't finish my project.

Cochise
01-09-2005, 07:01 PM
No just a bunch of sobbing mules.

Oh, and there was a sex crimes unit there investigating the raping of Denver's defense. Their secondary said they told Manning "No" several times but he just said that if they didn't want it they shouldn't have worn that dress.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 07:01 PM
It's up

ChiefsFire
01-09-2005, 07:03 PM
It's up

whooptyfriggindo

OldTownChief
01-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Oh, and there was a sex crimes unit there investigating the raping of Denver's defense. Their secondary said they told Manning "No" several times but he just said that if they didn't want it they shouldn't have worn that dress.

They kept screaming "NO" but then turned around and bent over anyway. They were asking for it and had it coming. IMO

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 07:10 PM
It's up

If it lasts longer than four hours you are supposed to consult your Physician...........

KCWolfman
01-09-2005, 07:36 PM
We got an RB(2nd round pick) and a CB for an RB. It's also not crazy given the consistently good running game that Denver has....but you believe what you want...the Broncos were not static though.
Did you get full value of Clinton Portis based upon his performance last year?

I don't think you did with a CB, a 2nd round pick, three new levels of club level seating, and a free pizza from Dominos.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Did you get full value of Clinton Portis based upon his performance last year?

I don't think you did with a CB, a 2nd round pick, three new levels of club level seating, and a free pizza from Dominos.

Well....yeah we did...I think today kind of proves that.

Sideburn
01-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Portis would be gone after this year anyways. There was no way Shanny was going to pay him that much. Not when he believes that he take a shit and pick one log to pull out of the toilet to be a force in the backfield.

KCWolfman
01-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Well....yeah we did...I think today kind of proves that.
Really, Bailey earned his paycheck today?

Are you sure you weren't on the Sci-Fi channel by mistake?

KCWolfman
01-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Portis would be gone after this year anyways. There was no way Shanny was going to pay him that much. Not when he believes that he take a shit and pick one log to pull out of the toilet to be a force in the backfield.
No doubt. But Denver did not get full value - no matter how the homers try to gloss it over.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Really, Bailey earned his paycheck today?

Are you sure you weren't on the Sci-Fi channel by mistake?

Bailey did earn it....ROC Alexander didn't

Cochise
01-09-2005, 07:54 PM
No doubt. But Denver did not get full value - no matter how the homers try to gloss it over.

I wonder if the fans are wishing they had traded Portis for picks now? Most of them are ready to blow the team up and rebuild from the ground up. They could have gotten a big package for Portis.

Sideburn
01-09-2005, 07:57 PM
I wonder if the fans are wishing they had traded Portis for picks now? Most of them are ready to blow the team up and rebuild from the ground up. They could have gotten a big package for Portis.
I'd like to blow up the team. If the Broncos don't shift to a 3-4 that is. The league wants big offenses to bring in big money. Denver doesn't have the players to do it. Right now the chiefs are farther ahead of the curve than denver is.

Cochise
01-09-2005, 07:59 PM
I'd like to blow up the team. If the Broncos don't shift to a 3-4 that is. The league wants big offenses to bring in big money. Denver doesn't have the players to do it. Right now the chiefs are farther ahead of the curve than denver is.

I wish we would install it since our defense needs to be dismantled. Doesn't seem like you often see a 3-4 giving up 30 points per game

Sideburn
01-09-2005, 08:02 PM
I wish we would install it since our defense needs to be dismantled. Doesn't seem like you often see a 3-4 giving up 30 points per game
It's a good defense to combat quick passing offenses. You can blitz from anywhere. The 4-3 pretty much keeps you in a middle blitz package, unless you send a corner. But you don't want to send corners often against the Colts or chiefs.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Don't lump the fan base in with the few idiots over there talking all that bullshit...they're jilted lovers.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 08:06 PM

Wait until everybody has a 3-4

Cochise
01-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Don't lump the fan base in with the few idiots over there talking all that bullshit...they're jilted lovers.

I think on any team's message board you find overreaction to almost everything, to both extremes.

Sideburn
01-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Wait until everybody has a 3-4
Oh it will happen. The league goes in cycles like this every 15 years. Then some young genius will come up with a new offense to combat the 3-4. The 3-4 is just a fad, a fad that happens to work well right now. The NFL is no different than the young whippersnappers wearing their bellbottom jeans and their funky hairdos. It's all nothing more than cycles.

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 08:13 PM
It's a good defense to combat quick passing offenses. You can blitz from anywhere. The 4-3 pretty much keeps you in a middle blitz package, unless you send a corner. But you don't want to send corners often against the Colts or chiefs.

I hate 3-4 defenses and zones, but I must admit, this got me thinking about it. With the new rules, maybe a 3-4 and a zone are the way to go. If you're not allowed to run man to man, and you're not allowed to touch the quarterback, maybe you're best off using these non-manly defensive systems.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 08:14 PM
I think on any team's message board you find overreaction to almost everything, to both extremes.

Those folks only show up after a loss to bitch and be miserable

OldTownChief
01-09-2005, 08:15 PM

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 08:16 PM
I hate 3-4 defenses and zones, but I must admit, this got me thinking about it. With the new rules, maybe a 3-4 and a zone are the way to go. If you're not allowed to run man to man, and you're not allowed to touch the quarterback, maybe you're best off using these non-manly defensive systems.

That's why I'm starting to watch more college football.

Sideburn
01-09-2005, 08:16 PM
It'll make tagliabue happy...and thats what matters! :p

Skip Towne
01-09-2005, 08:21 PM
If that Denver D didn't want to be raped they shouldn't wear those short skirts.