PDA

View Full Version : Is Randy Moss the next Raider?

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Is he totally out of control or what? Did you see him (simulated) moon the fans today?
I corrected the moon, a error pointed out by Saulbadguy

Saulbadguy
01-09-2005, 06:25 PM
He didn't moon the fans.

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 06:26 PM
He didn't moon the fans.

I beg to differ

Oh, ok, simulated. Did you hear the communtators?

Saulbadguy
01-09-2005, 06:27 PM
I beg to differ

Oh, ok, simulated. Did you hear the communtators?
He simulated a moon. Are you fvcked in the head?

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 06:29 PM
He simulated a moon. Are you fvcked in the head?

I am starting to think you are a real ass, did you read the quote of me that you quoted?

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-09-2005, 06:29 PM
He's an idiot and the best reciever in the game. I'd take him in KC. Kinda doubt he'd pass the profile test though.

ROFL

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 06:31 PM
He's an idiot and the best reciever in the game. I'd take him in KC. Kinda doubt he'd pass the profile test though.

That is probably true, if DV said that TO would not make it, Moss would probably fall short of that... ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL

Bowser
01-09-2005, 06:32 PM

ROFL

Not with that 'fro he's sporting!

Mr. Laz
01-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Moss is an immature little prick ... that's the reason he fell in the draft

by the time he grows up he will have lost a step and won't be a physically dominate.

It's one of lifes little ironies ... a cosmic joke on us all

btw - couldnt you of started this in the other "Randy moss sucks" thread?

morphius
01-09-2005, 06:35 PM

by the time he grows up he will have lost a step and won't be a physically dominate.

Yup, I'm waiting to see if he pulls a Derrick Alexander, has lots of talent but doesn't work at it and as basically dies off quickly.

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 06:37 PM

I must have missed it! I did look for one. Very tired today, played poker all night and did not sleep today. I will try and do better next time. Thanks for pointing that out!

Chiefs Pantalones
01-09-2005, 06:46 PM
What would've been really funny is if he would've REALLY mooned the fans. ROFL

Actually, I'm glad he didn't really moon the fans, then T.O. (when he gets back from injury) would've been tempted to top him, and I don't wanna see that!! LOL! I don't think you could top a real mooning, though. hmmm

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 06:54 PM
What would've been really funny is if he would've REALLY mooned the fans. ROFL

Actually, I'm glad he didn't really moon the fans, then T.O. (when he gets back from injury) would've been tempted to top him, and I don't wanna see that!! LOL! I don't think you could top a real mooning, though. hmmm

According to the announcers though it had the same effect. Did you notice their total astonishment and how appalled they were? Do you think it will bring a fine?

MichaelH
01-09-2005, 07:00 PM
According to the announcers though it had the same effect. Did you notice their total astonishment and how appalled they were? Do you think it will bring a fine?

Ever since last year's wardrobe malfunction, everybody gets so uptight over the littlest things.

As mentioned earlier, if he pulled down his uniform and really mooned the fans, that would be cause for some astonishment. I still don't think it's as big a deal as the FOX crew made it out to be.

Cochise
01-09-2005, 07:03 PM
He didn't freaking do ANYTHING. he bent over and shook his butt at them. Bart Simpson has been getting away with this for 10 years.

Saulbadguy
01-09-2005, 07:04 PM
He didn't freaking do ANYTHING. he bent over and shook his butt at them. Bart Simpson has been getting away with this for 10 years.
On FOX, nonetheless.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-09-2005, 07:13 PM
Do you think it will bring a fine?

Probably so, but I don't think this one is worthy. He could've done something a lot worse and sicker, like makeout with Daunte Culpepper in the endzone after the touchdown. Seriously, with what's on tv these days, that "mooning" by Moss was like a spike of the ball in the endzone: a lot less. If people think that is sick, then they aren't watching MTV these days or that homo eye for the normal guy on Bravo or something. Just like last year at the Super Bowl, I'd rather see Janet's boob than two guys kissing each other, which you'll find on sick MTV.

Just my thoughts. :)

The moon was harmless.

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Probably so, but I don't think this one is worthy. He could've done something a lot worse and sicker, like makeout with Daunte Culpepper in the endzone after the touchdown. Seriously, with what's on tv these days, that "mooning" by Moss was like a spike of the ball in the endzone: a lot less. If people think that is sick, then they aren't watching MTV these days or that homo eye for the normal guy on Bravo or something. Just like last year at the Super Bowl, I'd rather see Janet's boob than two guys kissing each other, which you'll find on sick MTV.

The moon was harmless.

I must admit you are probably right, I just don't like him and never have. I don't like individualism in the NFL at all. But like many others, I did laugh when I figured out what he was doing. I do not laugh at Morton's friggen worm, or Ray Lewis's crap. I like the guys that just hand the ball to the official like they have done it before.
I think there is a show on right now called "desperate housewives" that may be one that Joe Buck should watch for a little education though.

Nightfyre
01-09-2005, 07:27 PM
I must admit you are probably right, I just don't like him and never have. I don't like individualism in the NFL at all. But like many others, I did laugh when I figured out what he was doing. I do not laugh at Morton's friggen worm, or Ray Lewis's crap. I like the guys that just hand the ball to the official like they have done it before.
I think there is a show on right now called "desperate housewives" that may be one that Joe Buck should watch for a little education though.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

See: Barry Sanders

E@SHSU
01-09-2005, 07:30 PM
My only arguement with the simulated moon was the NFL fined C. Johnson and Horn last year for doing pretty much the same thing and then they came out with the celebration penalty. I wouldn't have been so mad if they would have flagged him for it.

ENDelt260
01-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Did you notice their total astonishment and how appalled they were? Do you think it will bring a fine?

Eh, Joe Buck is a douchebag. His reaction was over the top.

A fine wouldn't surprise me.

Nzoner
01-09-2005, 07:35 PM

I agree,however,I keep reading simulated moon,didn't Moss also simulate wiping his ass on the goalpost?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-09-2005, 07:36 PM

Yeah, I see what you're saying. I could really care less what they do, celebration wise, as long as they score TDs and make big plays for my team, BUT there is a line. IMO, DV has too big of a line, and that's why we are hurting for talent; because of his stupid "profile."

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 07:48 PM

I think you are right, he may have gotten me a little worked up over it even since I do not like Moss.
Reminded me of the Woody Hayes thing with the announcers a little I guess. Or was that Bo Shembechler? It was one of those famous big ten coaches that got a little competitive and tryed to tackle an opposing player.

ENDelt260
01-09-2005, 07:55 PM
I agree,however,I keep reading simulated moon,didn't Moss also simulate wiping his ass on the goalpost?
Heh... yeah.

And, while that is certainly more disgusting than a simple simulated moon... it doesn't change the fact that Joe Buck is an assbag.

TheNextStep
01-09-2005, 08:49 PM
On the one hand, Moss is one of the best receivers in the game today so I'd be thrilled to have that offensive weapon. On the other hand, I hate that f***ing prick and it would be really hard to cheer for him.

Then again, if Raider fans could cheer for Romanowski... and Chief fans could cheer for McGlockton... and Bronco fans could cheer for Neil Smith... I suppose winning does cure everything...

Deberg_1990
01-09-2005, 08:51 PM
I like the guys that just hand the ball to the official like they have done it before.

You must like my Boy LJ then huh?? I really like his sportsmanship he has demonstrated so far.

2bikemike
01-09-2005, 08:57 PM
On the one hand, Moss is one of the best receivers in the game today ...

Too bad he is such an ass hat.

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 09:06 PM
You must like my Boy LJ then huh?? I really like his sportsmanship he has demonstrated so far.

I certainly do, I think the kid was raised rite!

TheNextStep
01-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Too bad he is such an ass hat.
Yep. Both he and Terrell Owens. I'd rather have a Marvin Harrison or, better still, a Tory Holt. Fact is, however, that these buttmunches will continue to appear on our television screens because the NFL, while giving lip service to not liking it, loves the press they get out of every controversy. Honestly, I wish that any offensive player brave enough to do some dance or other dumbassery in the end zone would get popped in the mouth a defensive linemen for his efforts. To this day, my favorite non-Oakland player is the now retired George Teague. Why? Because he's the guy that laid the hit on Owens all those years ago when he decided to show his ass on the mid-field star in Dallas... and I don't even like Dallas.

Rain Man
01-09-2005, 10:05 PM

The moon was harmless.

On the other hand, it'd really be cool if they could arrange for a couple of cheerleaders to start making out whenever they score. Terrell scores, points at any two, and they go at it until the next kickoff.

brent102fire
01-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Moss = :Elvis:

Chiefs Pantalones
01-09-2005, 10:24 PM
On the other hand, it'd really be cool if they could arrange for a couple of cheerleaders to start making out whenever they score. Terrell scores, points at any two, and they go at it until the next kickoff.

ROFL ROFL

tk13
01-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Really though, Moss should just fire back and say that the "sensationalism" of TV helped cause it... nobody has to focus the camera's in on every endzone dance, but they do it because everybody wants to see what wacky things each player is going to do to bring attention to themselves... then people get offended when the player does just that. If people are genuinely that sick of it just make it like they do when a fan runs out on the field, they cut away and the cameras never show the naked man running across the field to give him the attention he wants....

tk13
01-09-2005, 10:35 PM
As a side note, does anyone else want to see what happens if you put Elvis Grbac, Ricky Williams, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, and Kellen Winslow Jr. all on the same offense? Al Davis needs to make this happen.

Frazod
01-09-2005, 10:38 PM

Seriously. WTF is up with that Buckwheat 'do? :spock:

KcMizzou
01-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Seriously. WTF is up with that Buckwheat 'do? :spock: The first time I saw it, I'd have sworn it was photoshopped.

Frazod
01-09-2005, 10:46 PM
The first time I saw it, I'd have sworn it was photoshopped.

I listened to the game on the radio, so the first time I saw him was in the highlights after I got home. At first, I seriously thought it was some sort of gag costume wig.

Reminds me of the matted fur of an old cat that can no longer properly groom itself. Very nasty. :shake:

Demonpenz
01-09-2005, 11:38 PM
man i wish i could have a clip of joe buck going off. That guy is a panzy who probably still has red eyes from crying his cards going railed in the WS

WebGem
01-09-2005, 11:48 PM
Randy Moss did nothing wrong. He's my hero.

Digital Takawira
01-10-2005, 02:16 AM
HOLY SHIT! SOMEONE SHOWED PERSONALITY ON THE FIELD! CALL THE POLICE! gotta make sure everyone is a damn robot in the league.

just like with every other player celebration, if a team doesn't like him doing it then stop him from scoring. simple.

HemiEd
01-10-2005, 06:17 AM
Randy Moss did nothing wrong. He's my hero.

You need help.......

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-10-2005, 07:38 AM
On FOX, nonetheless.
This is true....anyone on Fox calling someone else classless is such an oxymoron. They've buit their network on titilation and low-brow entertainment.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2005, 07:40 AM
This is true....anyone on Fox calling someone else classless is such an oxymoron. They've buit their network on titilation and low-brow entertainment.
An actor does something similar to this on a low-brow reality TV show, its hilarious. A player does it, its classless.

MichaelH
01-10-2005, 07:41 AM

Oh come on, Trading Spouses is entertainment at its finest.

:)

jspchief
01-10-2005, 09:19 AM

Rep to that. The only reason Fox can afford an NFL tv contract is because they built their fortune on the crude humor of Married With Children.

And Joe Buck is a douche that is enjoying the view from a pedestal that his father built for him.

And Randy Moss is a low class POS that I'd love to have playing for the Chiefs.

Cochise
01-10-2005, 09:23 AM
How is this worse than Plummer flipping people off in the crowd?

Answer- it's not. Randy Moss is just a popular target, someone that people love to hate.

I was doing this in elementary school :rolleyes:

jspchief
01-10-2005, 09:31 AM
How is this worse than Plummer flipping people off in the crowd?

Answer- it's not. Randy Moss is just a popular target, someone that people love to hate.

I was doing this in elementary school :rolleyes:

It's not worse. At least Moss directed his insult at opposing fans rather than his own.

And the reason Moss is a popular target is because he continually does and says things that make it easy to hate him. He almost got through this entire year without doing fueling the fire, then he decided to walk off the field early last week and pull this stunt this week. Now it's back to the same ol hateable Moss.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-10-2005, 10:04 AM
If Jared Allen got fined 5k for a sack dance in preseason, Moss should get fined big

StcChief
01-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Where is the delay, if they are worried about it.
Fine him, he can afford it.

I like it the punked GB at Lambo.

I noticed talking to a friend watching the Denver game
DirectTV was about 3 sec behind live national broadcast.....

anybody else see deal

bogie
01-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Moss is not the next Faider. He is however the next Rubber Band Man.

Soupnazi
01-10-2005, 11:43 AM
He still has to age about 7 more years and see his production drop about 50%, then maybe you'll see him in silver and black.

HemiEd
01-10-2005, 12:09 PM
He still has to age about 7 more years and see his production drop about 50%, then maybe you'll see him in silver and black.

That is perrrrfect! rep!

PunkinDrublic
01-10-2005, 04:46 PM
HOLY SHIT! SOMEONE SHOWED PERSONALITY ON THE FIELD! CALL THE POLICE! gotta make sure everyone is a damn robot in the league.

just like with every other player celebration, if a team doesn't like him doing it then stop him from scoring. simple.

Exactly :thumb:

Frazod
01-10-2005, 05:49 PM
I personally thought it was kind of funny. God only knows what kind of shit the fans were flipping him.

I yelled all kinds of obnoxious shit at various Broncos when I had that choice seat in the front row of Arrowhead right behind their bench. If one of them had given me a faux moon, I would have laughed.

Moss is a punk. So what?

the Talking Can
01-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Moss is a punk.

But that was freakin funny. If you don't think so then you're "The Man."

Nzoner
01-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Seriously. WTF is up with that Buckwheat 'do? :spock:

According to the story I heard,the first time the team went with these dos(Moss' idea) was when they beat the hell out of the Chiefs in Minnesota last year.He suggested it again for this play-off game.

Frazod
01-10-2005, 05:53 PM
According to the story I heard,the first time the team went with these dos(Moss' idea) was when they beat the hell out of the Chiefs in Minnesota last year.He suggested it again for this play-off game.

Great, another abomination we can hang on the detards. :D

HemiEd
01-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Moss is a punk.

But that was freakin funny. If you don't think so then you're "The Man."

Page five of this thread I admit that I thought it was funny. It did give us something to talk about since neither game was competitive yesterday. By all that I have heard today on the media, they obviously feel the same way.

tommykat
01-10-2005, 06:28 PM
I personally thought it was kind of funny. God only knows what kind of shit the fans were flipping him.

I yelled all kinds of obnoxious shit at various Broncos when I had that choice seat in the front row of Arrowhead right behind their bench. If one of them had given me a faux moon, I would have laughed.

Moss is a punk. So what?

Agreed............but I understood tonight that this was something the Packers did also just for fun.............whatever, it was funny..........but Moss and that hair are to much like "Waco Jaco"

Calcountry
01-11-2005, 11:21 AM
What, I love that fro, just love it.