01-10-2005, 04:14 AM
"America's Finest Receivers on Sunday" -Randy Moss

What a leader huh?

4th and Long
01-10-2005, 05:46 AM

What a leader huh?
Kiss my ass!
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050110/capt.wimg10601100122.vikings_packers_wimg106.jpg
Signed,
Randy Moss

:p

siberian khatru
01-10-2005, 09:01 AM
Kiss my ass!
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050110/capt.wimg10601100122.vikings_packers_wimg106.jpg
Signed,
Randy Moss

:p

I think it was more like "Wipe my ass!"

blsilks
01-10-2005, 09:15 AM
Let not forget Randy's interview where he was asked about some controversial topic and he replied with "ya'll just blewed it up". This guy has a 4 year college degree and is a millionaire.

ďOnly in AmericaĒ

gblowfish
01-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a really bad idea to grab your ankles in front of 65,000 confirmed "Packer" fans.

MichaelH
01-10-2005, 09:42 AM
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a really bad idea to grab your ankles in front of 65,000 confirmed "Packer" fans.

Unless you like that sort of thing. If it wasn't for football, he'd be somebody's bitch in prison.

Count Alex's Wins
01-10-2005, 09:42 AM
Randy Moss is cool.

When the Vikings were up 17-0 he was taunting the crowd.

"look at the motherf*cking scoreboard!"

AeroSquid
01-10-2005, 09:57 AM
this would make a good sig for a viking fan

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20050110/moss_33147.jpg

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 10:38 AM

What a leader huh?

Bite me azzhole,,I think Randy is awesome,,although I am sure you could of done better,,ROFL

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Unless you like that sort of thing. If it wasn't for football, he'd be somebody's bitch in prison.

Speaking from experience are you.:rolleyes:
You have no clue what he would be doing if he wasn't playing football,,my guess is he would be YOUR boss.ROFL

MichaelH
01-10-2005, 10:57 AM
You have no clue what he would be doing if he wasn't playing football,,my guess is he would be YOUR boss.ROFL

No, I'm speaking from knowledge. My cousin was an English Professor at Marshall when Moss was there. She told me he was the biggest convict to ever attend that school. Several of his crimes were "washed" away because of his football abilities. His name popped up in several rape cases on campus but were never fully investigated because of his status with the football community. I think he'd be doing time in prison for crimes he commited if he wasn't a star athlete.

As far as being my boss, he'd have to get a much better grasp on the English language and actually complete several years of college for that position. :rolleyes:

bobbything
01-10-2005, 10:58 AM
You have no clue what he would be doing if he wasn't playing football,,my guess is he would be YOUR boss.
I could tell you what the odds are though...

He was on his way to Notre Dame until he was part of a racial fight putting one kid in the hospital, he got kicked out of Florida State, beat up his girlfriend and a high school classmate, he's constantly verbally abusing officials and subsequently receiving fines for them.

Model citizen.

BIG_DADDY
01-10-2005, 11:06 AM
I could tell you what the odds are though...

He was on his way to Notre Dame until he was part of a racial fight putting one kid in the hospital, he got kicked out of Florida State, beat up his girlfriend and a high school classmate, he's constantly verbally abusing officials and subsequently receiving fines for them.

Model citizen.

Randy Moss is a punk ass. The only thing/person Randy cares about is himself.

Brock
01-10-2005, 12:03 PM

What an idiot. If Moss couldn't play football, he'd be a small time crack dealer in some shithole in West Virginia.

KCFANinNC
01-10-2005, 12:03 PM
He is smarter than people give him credit for.

He probably wouldn't be in the league had he not have been mentored by Chris Carter his rookie year.

Alton deFlat
01-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Moss is an ass, and not just for his actions yesterday. I do like this though.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 12:16 PM

As evidenced by his actions...

When you're out driving around smokin' a blunt, and happen to run over a meter maid, you can't really be surprised when folks don't think you're "management material".

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 12:17 PM

He probably wouldn't be in the league had he not have been mentored by Chris Carter his rookie year.

That's not sayin' much; he's a thug....and doesn't seem to be able to grow up.

JazzzLovr
01-10-2005, 12:18 PM

Please be sure to check out her new site, kcrandymossfan.homestead.com

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 12:31 PM
No, I'm speaking from knowledge. My cousin was an English Professor at Marshall when Moss was there. She told me he was the biggest convict to ever attend that school. Several of his crimes were "washed" away because of his football abilities. His name popped up in several rape cases on campus but were never fully investigated because of his status with the football community. I think he'd be doing time in prison for crimes he commited if he wasn't a star athlete.

As far as being my boss, he'd have to get a much better grasp on the English language and actually complete several years of college for that position. :rolleyes:

He said, she said,they said, Got proof,,ROFL

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Please be sure to check out her new site, kcrandymossfan.homestead.com

ah,,thanks but no thanks.:harumph:

Tuckdaddy
01-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Moss is an idiot who can play football. He talks like he can hardly read. That's why he doesn't get interviewed on the sidelines. His fro is absolutley the most disgusting thing in football. He 's one ugly MUTHER FOCKER! Lynch should go head hunting on his azz if they ever play.

Tuckdaddy
01-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Moss is an ass, and not just for his actions yesterday. I do like this though.

of the year. Hilarious!

bringbackmarty
01-10-2005, 01:38 PM

what you just said is technically slander. beware the trial lawyers

bobbything
01-10-2005, 01:55 PM
It's not slander if it's true.

go bowe
01-10-2005, 01:56 PM
what you just said is technically slander. beware the trial lawyerspossibly, but truth is a complete defense... :p :p :p

MichaelH
01-10-2005, 02:27 PM
what you just said is technically slander. beware the trial lawyers

Which topic, the alleged rapes or his inability to form a coherent sentence?

I can't verify what really happened at Marshall and don't care. He's a street thug that has been ironically blessed with tons of talent. And like most street thugs that are also pro athletes, he feels he's above the system and can do no wrong. He's no model citizen or role model. If that's slander, so be it.

Ari Chi3fs
01-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Napolean Dynamite wishes that his afro was as sweet as Randy's

Kraut
01-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Randy Moss is a punk ass. The only thing/person Randy cares about is himself.
Amen to that!!! He is a flat out turd!!!!

DanT
01-10-2005, 03:53 PM

What a leader huh?

Yep, in just 7 years, he's already joined the many other African-Americans on the statistical leaderboards for America's Finest Receivers on Sunday.

Here, for example, is the Top 10 on Career Receiving Touchdowns:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/misc/rct.htm

All-time leaders
1. *J Rice 197
2. C Carter 130
3. S Largent 100
4. *T Brown 100
5. D Hutson 99
6. *M Harrison 98
7. *T Owens 95
8. *R Moss 90
9. D Maynard 88
10. A Reed 87

Looks like he's been a lot more productive than a lot of the folks picked ahead of him in the 1998 NFL Draft.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/events/1998/nfldraft/rounds/round.1.html

beavis
01-10-2005, 03:55 PM
When you're out driving around smokin' a blunt, and happen to run over a meter maid, you can't really be surprised when folks don't think you're "management material".
Actually, judging by what I've seen, he'd be perfect for management.

DanT
01-10-2005, 03:59 PM
The Chiefs have a player that got picked ahead of Randy Moss in that 1998 Draft,

Here's how the CNN/SI War Room summarized 19th overall pick, Dimetry Giovonni (Vonnie) Holliday, whom the Packers picked:

Summary
He has moved up the draft charts with good all-star game performances. He is a very steady and productive player, but not a real flashy guy. He is a good inside run stuffer, and he is excellent at getting a push in his pass protection and collapsing the pocket.. He has good overall AA and pretty good range for a big inside player. He has a nice first step, and shows good explosion through the hole. He has an excellent motor and will work hard to chase down the play. Unlike many DTs, he does not take plays off or quit in pursuit.. He will definitely upgrade a defense with his blue collar approach to the game.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/events/1998/nfldraft/topplayers/10.html

Ari Chi3fs
01-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Yep, in just 7 years, he's already joined the many other African-Americans on the statistical leaderboards for America's Finest Receivers on Sunday.

Here, for example, is the Top 10 on Career Receiving Touchdowns:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/misc/rct.htm

Looks like he's been a lot more productive than a lot of the folks picked ahead of him in the 1998 NFL Draft.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/events/1998/nfldraft/rounds/round.1.html

yeah, I bet the Chargers wish they had chosen him with the #2 overall.

DanT
01-10-2005, 04:25 PM
yeah, I bet the Chargers wish they had chosen him with the #2 overall.

They went for the "good character" pick, Ryan Leaf. ;)

Phobia
01-10-2005, 04:29 PM
He said, she said,they said, Got proof,,ROFLYeah, Randy Moss's reputation has been tainted for a decade by he said/she said. That damn he said/she said business will catch up with you.

How 'bout this. Randy Moss is a big piece of shit for no reason at all, just because I said he is. How 'bout them apples?

CanadaKC
01-10-2005, 04:32 PM
I loved what Randy Moss did. We all know what the media thinks of him, and the political correctness behind them. I think there's more to the story...aka the fans in Green Bay...and it was retribution time. The fans...(see Detroit Pistons)...have to have some blame in this. No one is talking about the fans....they get of too easy. Moss was probably called a n#**er a$$ed punk more than a few times at every stadium he played in. Funny how that's acceptable...and classy. Good for you Randy...way to torch the D too.

Phobia
01-10-2005, 04:33 PM
I loved what Randy Moss did.

I agree. I thought it was hilarious. I just don't like Randy Moss.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Moss was probably called a n#**er a$$ed punk more than a few times at every stadium he played in. Funny how that's acceptable...and classy.

Uh, no.

CanadaKC
01-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Uh, no ...a little sarcasm there

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Yeah, Randy Moss's reputation has been tainted for a decade by he said/she said. That damn he said/she said business will catch up with you.

How 'bout this. Randy Moss is a big piece of shit for no reason at all, just because I said he is. How 'bout them apples?

Well until he is convicted of any of it then I still like him. How bout them oranges? ;)

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 05:12 PM
I loved what Randy Moss did. We all know what the media thinks of him, and the political correctness behind them. I think there's more to the story...aka the fans in Green Bay...and it was retribution time. The fans...(see Detroit Pistons)...have to have some blame in this. No one is talking about the fans....they get of too easy. Moss was probably called a n#**er a$$ed punk more than a few times at every stadium he played in. Funny how that's acceptable...and classy. Good for you Randy...way to torch the D too.

:thumb:

Duck Dog
01-10-2005, 05:15 PM

You're kidding, yes? :rolleyes:

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 05:29 PM
You're kidding, yes? :rolleyes:

No,,:harumph:

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 05:51 PM

Hey, defending Moss?

....at least my "offenses" were on an internet discussion board, on not national TV. :hmmm:

:harumph:

Dave Lane
01-10-2005, 06:13 PM

You mean he'd be the head fry guy! Wow I didn't know he had it in him.
ROFL ROFL

Dave

PunkinDrublic
01-10-2005, 06:23 PM
I love what Randy Moss did. He was essentially wiping his ass on the myth that is the Lambeau mystique. I hate Packer fans so this was the perfect middle finger to those losers. The playoff game to the people of Green Bay was probably the most important thing to them all year and now they have to get back to their pathetic little lives.

Phobia
01-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Well until he is convicted of any of it then I still like him. How bout them oranges? ;)

He has been convicted of a few of them (which is why he played DII ball) and most recently running over a cop with a blunt in his ashtray.

Let me guess, you're a big OJ fan, too.

R&GHomer
01-10-2005, 07:01 PM
I canít say that pretending to moon the crowd bothers me, but I hate Randy Moss.

Chiefs 4 me, I canít believe your standing up for that turd. Just what in Mossís history leads you to think he is intelligent?

He sure as hell wouldnít be my boss. Hell, he wouldnít even make it out of our mail room. What kind of retard would tell his employer he doesnít always give his best effort? Granted most donít always give 100%, but the ones that are still employed arenít ignorant enough to brag about it.

MOSS IS A CLASSES JACK ASS!

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 08:43 PM
He has been convicted of a few of them (which is why he played DII ball) and most recently running over a cop with a blunt in his ashtray.

Let me guess, you're a big OJ fan, too.

I don't know,,you think he did it? ROFL

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 08:48 PM
I canít say that pretending to moon the crowd bothers me, but I hate Randy Moss.

Chiefs 4 me, I canít believe your standing up for that turd. Just what in Mossís history leads you to think he is intelligent?

He sure as hell wouldnít be my boss. Hell, he wouldnít even make it out of our mail room. What kind of retard would tell his employer he doesnít always give his best effort? Granted most donít always give 100%, but the ones that are still employed arenít ignorant enough to brag about it.

MOSS IS A CLASSES JACK ASS!

Everybody has their own opinion,,I think it's funny when people assume what another would be doing if he weren't doing his present job. No one has any idea,, I could assume by your post that you are the check out clerk at my gas station,,and really you could own the whole dam chain. Nobody knows what another is capable of. :harumph:

Skip Towne
01-10-2005, 09:02 PM
It's not slander if it's true.
It's also not slander if it's written. Libel maybe.

RedNeckRaider
01-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Everybody has their own opinion,,I think it's funny when people assume what another would be doing if he weren't doing his present job. No one has any idea,, I could assume by your post that you are the check out clerk at my gas station,,and really you could own the whole dam chain. Nobody knows what another is capable of. :harumph:
Most everyone knows what Moss is capable of. All they have to do is look up his rap sheet. Off the top of my head...
Jail time for assault
Drug charges (2 or 3)
Threating a woman and being removed from a plane
Trying to run over a cop
That on top of the several stunts he has pulled while in the NFL. Dig his act if you want, the only reason this ass clown is not in jail is the talent his has on a football field.

CanadaKC
01-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Think about it this another way...at least the NFL has some good side stories...some color with players like Moss or T.O. that the media and fans love to hate. I only look at hockey in comparison and what's become of that sport I love. No colorful characters, no more fights....
BORING!!!! No wonder the game has gone under. At elast with football you can root for the guy to get pummeled you love to hate. No more punching in hockey....thanks Bettman. Maybe the NHL players, if they ever get back to work, should present each other with a bouquet of flowers before each game like they do in figure skating. That's how political correctness can ruin a sport. God Bless the NFL...but you know they're bending to pressure too.

BTW...that announcer went waaaaaay overboard on Moss calling it disgraceful or whatever the hell he said. He'd probably like to take that back today.

DanT
01-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Figure skating would be more fun to watch if they let the fans throw octopuses on the ice during the routines.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 10:09 PM
I believe he said it was the most "slamalamadingdongdisgusting" endzone celebration he'd ever seen.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 10:10 PM
I love what Randy Moss did. He was essentially wiping his ass on the myth that is the Lambeau mystique. I hate Packer fans so this was the perfect middle finger to those losers. The playoff game to the people of Green Bay was probably the most important thing to them all year and now they have to get back to their pathetic little lives.

Too each his own. :hmmm:

:shake:

Wallcrawler
01-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Randy Moss is crap. Walking, talking, fecal matter.

Any player who doesnt give 100% on every single play is a disgrace to the game, for starters.

There are guys who might not have as much talent as he has, but if they played every down with everything that they had in an effort to win the game, Id ten times rather have them on my team as a prick who decides he isnt going to go up for the ball because he doesnt feel like getting hit right then and allows the ball to get picked off.

Randy is a punk. He's been a punk his whole life, and now that he has Red McCombs by the balls, he doesnt ever have to change. Who knows where Randy would be on the statistics lists if he really applied himself on every down of every game he ever played.

But thats just not Randy. Randy is all about Randy. Draw the paycheck, and do something to get everyone's attention. He's scum, and if I were an owner, I wouldnt have him on my team if he was given to me.

DanT
01-10-2005, 10:49 PM
I'd take Randy Moss over Rudy from Notre Dame. Plenty of guys have heart. That doesn't mean they can keep up with a Pro Bowler.

I like how a guy who's at the top of his profession must have "God-given talent", like he didn't do anything on his own to get there.

CanadaKC
01-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Now here's the really tough question...Randy Moss or Terrell Owens?

RedNeckRaider
01-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Now here's the really tough question...Randy Moss or Terrell Owens?
Owens, as far as I know he is clean off the field. If forced to pick one I will take the idiot over the thug idiot.