PDA

View Full Version : What are the greatest meltdowns in Chiefsplanet history?

JimNasium
01-10-2005, 09:50 AM
Reading the Proctor thread from this weekend I started thinking about some of the great meltdowns we've had. I want to compile a list but the MIA search function is not helping me. I'll start by listing a couple of others and then you can add your favorite:

Americanhero - came on board to talk Eagles smaque. Came back to apologize to the entire interwebnet for his childish behavior. Amazing what a scolding from your boss can do.
Goat Cheese - I can't remember the specifics of his first meltdown but I'm pretty sure he went on a post frenzy during the holidays (Chiristmas I think) resulting in his banishment.

Donger
01-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Hel'n

Coach
01-10-2005, 09:52 AM
The one great meltdowns I can remember was alot of people were really really upset about the Kris Wilson, the TE selection in the 2nd round. Boy, did this place imploded in a hurry.

Count Alex's Losses
I think my first meltdown was my greatest. I spammed the board relentlessly in a 10 minute time period. I think 70 percent of the front page was GC threads.

JimNasium
Hel'n
Somehow I missed that entire episode.

JimNasium
01-10-2005, 09:53 AM
I think my first meltdown was my greatest. I spammed the board relentlessly in a 10 minute time period. I think 70 percent of the front page was GC threads.
Wasn't it on Christmas or Thanksgiving or is my memory incorrect?

Phobia
01-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Somehow I missed that entire episode.

Oh - come on. It's common knowledge that you ARE Hel'n/George.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Sports related - Not drafting Nate Kaeding. I remember a thread specifically labeled "FVCK YOU CARL, FVCK YOU!"

Otherwise, I don't know. I haven't been around that long.

ROYC75
01-10-2005, 09:56 AM
What did I miss this weekend ? :hmmm:

JimNasium
01-10-2005, 09:57 AM
Oh - come on. It's common knowledge that you ARE Hel'n/George.
No, I am Tom Cash. You must be suffering from combat fatigue.

Cochise
01-10-2005, 09:58 AM
Hel'n

That was definitely it.

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 09:58 AM
Wasn't it on Christmas or Thanksgiving or is my memory incorrect?

I don't really remember. I bet I can find out though....gimme a few minutes.

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 09:59 AM
What did I miss this weekend ? :hmmm:

KCJohnny came on the board and admitted that Dick Vermeil is a better coach than Marty Schottenheimer. It healed a long-standing rift on the board and paves the way for a new peace and understanding.

ROYC75
01-10-2005, 10:01 AM
KCJohnny came on the board and admitted that Dick Vermeil is a better coach than Marty Schottenheimer. It healed a long-standing rift on the board and paves the way for a new peace and understanding.

Had he been drinking, doesn't sound like Proctor at all ! :shake:

Iowanian
01-10-2005, 10:02 AM
that Chiefspride was going to kill half of the posters for a couple of days. Probably here now under a new name, but I don't know which one.

There have been several doozies.

Phobia
01-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Had he been drinking, doesn't sound like Proctor at all ! :shake:

Drinking? I'm pretty sure he had just left a standoff at a McDonalds.

NewChief
01-10-2005, 10:03 AM
The "Keep F'ing Doubting Trent Green" post comes to mind, just because it's become such a CP standard ever since.

Iowanian
01-10-2005, 10:04 AM
someone went off the handle a little when Otter( I think) said his wife pecked corn through a fence.....

JimNasium
01-10-2005, 10:09 AM
ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 10:11 AM
OK, I can't find the thread where I apologized about spamming the board, but I found this:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=50089

Phobia
01-10-2005, 10:14 AM
OK, I can't find the thread where I apologized about spamming the board, but I found this:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=50089

Dude, I know you have a requisite attention allotment, but it just isn't the same when the meltdowner is on this thread campaigning for biggest meltdown.

Dartgod
01-10-2005, 10:16 AM
The "Keep F'ing Doubting Trent Green" post comes to mind, just because it's become such a CP standard ever since.
That was the ChiefsPride thread that Iowanian alluded to.

siberian khatru
01-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Sports related - Not drafting Nate Kaeding. I remember a thread specifically labeled "FVCK YOU CARL, FVCK YOU!"

That was me. :D

And yes, it was a meltdown, but over drafting Kris Wilson. It was an immediate reaction to the news that Chiefs had just drafted a TE. Within hours, however, I calmed down after reading what Wilson was about and how the Chiefs intended to use him.

Phobia
01-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Within hours, however, I calmed down after reading what Wilson was about and how the Chiefs intended to use him.

Yeah, when I discovered the Chiefs took a TE in the 2nd round, I blew up, too. But when it was revealed that he would be injured in preseason, kept on the roster for 14 games, and finish the season with 4 stellar routes run I cooled off significantly. I think Green even looked his way once.

morphius
01-10-2005, 10:26 AM
I remember a pretty ugly time when someone had their name changed and made a great, "I'm leaving forever", thread.

Luckily they came back.

siberian khatru
Yeah, when I discovered the Chiefs took a TE in the 2nd round, I blew up, too. But when it was revealed that he would be injured in preseason, kept on the roster for 14 games, and finish the season with 4 stellar routes run I cooled off significantly. I think Green even looked his way once.

Well, let's just say I cooled off from "melted" to "steamed." Well, maybe "parboiled." Definitely more than "lukewarm," though.

the Talking Can
Taco's 1st, 2nd ,and 3rd "I'm leaving...really!...honest this time!" thread...a classic crybaby maneuver

Cochise
01-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Well, there have been some good ones over in D.C., like we're talking about now, jAZ's riding the fake CBS documents story until it died, and Frankie's "Ahnold LIED through his teeth!!!" thread. Those are two great ones that I can remember.

Radar Chief
01-10-2005, 10:35 AM
It’s tuff to beat the whole, “KC Gannon Stalker” thing.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2005, 10:36 AM
It’s tuff to beat the whole, “KC Gannon Stalker” thing.
explain

ChiTown
01-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Taco's 1st, 2nd ,and 3rd "I'm leaving...really!...honest this time!" thread...a classic crybaby maneuver

The only thing classic about that, is that he a classic pussy.........

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Well, let's just say I cooled off from "melted" to "steamed." Well, maybe "parboiled." Definitely more than "lukewarm," though.

No matter how much you hint and beg, I'm not going to say that you're hot.

siberian khatru
01-10-2005, 10:38 AM
No matter how much you hint and beg, I'm not going to say that you're hot.

I'd settle for cool.

Dartgod
01-10-2005, 10:47 AM
DUH-nese made a web site dedicated to Gannon after he left Kansas City. I think it had the address of www.kcgannnonfan.com or something similar. Someone from here made a parody site and started posting under the name KCGannonStalker. DUH-nese went into a tizzy, threatening lawsuits and such. It was quite comical. I'm not sure why that's not in the Hall of Classics.

Alton deFlat
01-10-2005, 10:47 AM

I think his first one had something to do with a reference to beans. Maybe I shouldn't have brought that up.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2005, 10:48 AM
DUH-nese had a web site dedicated to Gannon. I think it had the address of www.kcgannnonfan.com or something similar. Someone from here made a parody site and started posting under the name KCGannonStalker. DUH-nese went into a tizzy, threatening lawsuits and such. It was quite comical. I'm not sure why that's not in the Hall of Classics.
haha..Paging Titus..i'd love to see that one.

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 10:51 AM
I'd settle for cool.

Okay, but no hugs.

siberian khatru
01-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Okay, but no hugs.

How 'bout some pie? For me, I mean.

Radar Chief
01-10-2005, 10:52 AM
explain

Denise had started a web site expressing her unnatural love of one stud muffin named Rich Gannon.
Some one, supposedly from this site, started another site parodying hers and calling it “KC Gannon Stalker”.
She literally came unstitched, threatened legal action, basically feeding the frenzy that ensued. Went on for a couple days, IIRC.

Cochise
01-10-2005, 10:53 AM
DUH-nese made a web site dedicated to Gannon after he left Kansas City. I think it had the address of www.kcgannnonfan.com or something similar. Someone from here made a parody site and started posting under the name KCGannonStalker. DUH-nese went into a tizzy, threatening lawsuits and such. It was quite comical. I'm not sure why that's not in the Hall of Classics.

ROFL

Radar Chief
01-10-2005, 10:54 AM

Here’s some “beat me to it” rep. :thumb:

Mile High Mania
01-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Wasn't there a pretty big issue once with Average Eric or was it Above Average Eric?

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 10:56 AM
How 'bout some pie? For me, I mean.

Sure. It's tasty, and it helps in the fight against terrorists.

Mile High Mania
01-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Seem to recall a big deal the day they drafted Larry Johnson, not sure it would classify though.

Maybe in one of the final days prior to creating the Washington DC forums? I recall it being quite hellish.

JimNasium
01-10-2005, 10:58 AM
Sure. It's tasty, and it helps in the fight against terrorists.

Al amode?

Chief Faithful

I really enjoyed the "Beaner" episode that actually led to TJ leaving for a few months eclipsed only by the thread of his return. Reading TJ's attempt to justify his return was classic.

Radar Chief
Wasn't there a pretty big issue once with Average Eric or was it Above Average Eric?

I remember poster that called himself “Above Average”, wasn’t he a Raiders fan? Don’t remember a melt down though.

siberian khatru
Al amode?

Speaking of "meltdowns" ...

Dartgod
Here’s some “beat me to it” rep. :thumb:
Both web site are active...sort of. Just the home page anyway. The rest appears to be gone. Reading the guestbook on the parody site is worth a couple of chuckles.

EDIT: Crap, I can't get them to work because of the Gannon smilie. See Jazzzlvr's post below.

KCTitus
someone went off the handle a little when Otter( I think) said his wife pecked corn through a fence.....

I think it was Brock Landers that said that and pretty much began the whole NEPA thing.

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 10:59 AM
Al amode?

ROFL

Infidel.

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Dude, I know you have a requisite attention allotment, but it just isn't the same when the meltdowner is on this thread campaigning for biggest meltdown.

S T F U or I'll spam the board!!!

JazzzLovr
01-10-2005, 11:01 AM
KCGannonStalker links:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1865666&postcount=30

JimNasium
01-10-2005, 11:03 AM
KCGannonStalker links:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1865666&postcount=30
Rep.

KCTitus
01-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Most of the best KCGS/denise stuff happened at pigskinpark.com back when denise was still holding true to her word that she would never post here...denise was a mod at the time of that meltdown and started banning/deleting all kinds of stuff and after making some enraged, borderline insane posts, she deleted most of it. Shortly thereafter, she was no longer a mod and that BB died a few months later.

ChiTown
01-10-2005, 11:04 AM
I really enjoyed the "Beaner" episode that actually led to TJ leaving for a few months eclipsed only by the thread of his return. Reading TJ's attempt to justify his return was classic.

Ahhhhhh. yes. One of my finer moments on the ChiefsPlanet ROFL

renaeb ROFL

Mile High Mania
01-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Most of the best KCGS/denise stuff happened at pigskinpark.com back when denise was still holding true to her word that she would never post here...denise was a mod at the time of that meltdown and started banning/deleting all kinds of stuff and after making some enraged, borderline insane posts, she deleted most of it. Shortly thereafter, she was no longer a mod and that BB died a few months later.

The great thing is that she rarely talks sports, just politics... since I don't go to the DC area, my reading pleasure has been GREATLY enhanced over the last year.

Cochise
01-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Too bad a mod didn't take him at his word and delete the account...

JimNasium
01-10-2005, 11:06 AM
The great thing is that she rarely talks sports, just politics... since I don't go to the DC area, my reading pleasure has been GREATLY enhanced over the last year.
Amen to that. I was opposed to the DC format but it turns out to be the best thing that has happened to this board.....well, at least the greatest thing since the animated gif.

KCTitus
01-10-2005, 11:08 AM

Well...I should note that pigskin was the same way then they decided to split it to 'solve' the problem and she killed that BB anyway. While the forum split does appear to have appeased some of the issues, just fugging banning her would eliminate the potential of this BB withering up should she have a really bad cycle some week.

I'd like to believe that this BB would survive anything like that, but she's killed 2 BB's before.

Radar Chief
01-10-2005, 11:09 AM
I think it was Brock Landers that said that and pretty much began the whole NEPA thing.

I think I remember that now, didn’t one of JD’s freaky friends post pictures here of his wife? IIRC, chick had a beak that’d make a stork jealous, nice fake rack though.

KCTitus
01-10-2005, 11:11 AM
I think I remember that now, didn’t one of JD’s freaky friends post pictures here of his wife? IIRC, chick had a beak that’d make a stork jealous, nice fake rack though.

It was JD's wife...as I recall it, about a week after this BB opened it's doors she spammed it daily about how great this BB was and if they wanted some really great conversation to check their BB out.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Wow... I don't think I've ever actually browsed the KCGannonStalker site before.

This is cool...

As for the person flinging accusations, I'd like to provide a point-by-point commentary.

Sofeisty: [KCGannonStalker.homestead.com is] Obviously a spoof by a really unintelligent person...

Me: I can show you any number of commonly accepted, objective measures that prove otherwise. Your statement is a false statement, presented to the public, with intent to damage my reputation.

Sofeisty: there is libel on the page and infingment and Homestead will be investigating.

Me: I guess the lawyers can be the judges of that if it's really that big an issue to someone. My site is clearly presented as a parody and is an exercise in free speech. I thought liberals were tolerant of stuff like that.

I am unable to address "infingment," as I'm not sure what the hell that is.

Sofeisty: The site, while libelous, also violates Homestead's user agreements.

Me: That's news to me. If and when Homestead notifies me of such a violation, I will cheerfully remove the offending material. Perhaps as a good Netizen, you should have used the provided email link and notified me of my infraction(s).

Sofeisty: I've got the IP address as this person has been spamming my board.

Me: I have never posted anything on any part of your web site, nor have I emailed you, so if you have my IP address, it was obtained through other means. Your statement is a false statement, presented to the public, with intent to damage my reputation.

Sofeisty: I'm all for spoof and humor and the like but WE know its humor because WE have seen it written on these boards. Someone coming across the site won't know that and it could be damaging to Gannon's reputation.

Me: If someone coming across the site does not realize that the site is a parody, it is because they are illiterate. There is no content on the site that could be construed as intentionally damaging to Rich Gannon's character.

Sofeisty: Whoever did this (and I know who it is because they were so careless)...

Me: If you know who I am, your information was obtained through illegal means.

Sofeisty: We'll see what happens.

Me: I guess we will, won't we. As of this writing (07/04/2001 @ 12:43am) I have received no notification from anyone (other than your drivel at Pigskin Park) that my site is anything but humorous.

Sofeisty: The only reason I complained to Homestead is because he stole my content.

Me: I was unaware that you are a professional photographer. The image at upper right was taken from
www.BraveKids.org. If the owner of the uncredited photograph requests removal and proves ownership to substantiate such a request, I will remove it from the site. The photo at top left is an AP photo, and will be removed at Associated Press' request. To my knowledge, the other two photographs do not even appear on your web site. Your statement that I "stole your content" is false, presented to the public, with intent to damage my reputation.

Sofeisty: The fact that there is libel on the page is secondary to me but might not be to the other party portrayed on the site.

Me: What is primary to you, the fact that someone made fun of your site? There is no libel of Rich Gannon. Rich Gannon is a public figure, the site is a parody, and no one could reasonably interpret the statements or images to be an assertion of actual fact about Rich Gannon. (The part that perhaps eludes you is "reasonably.")

Sofeisty: the moron who did this was not smart enough or creative enough to do their own thing. Instead they cheaply took my work and made up lies and made it obvious it was about me. ,,,instead they made the mistake of lifting my site directly.

Me: Please don't flatter yourself. This "moron" created the site exactly the same way you created yours, using the editor and elements supplied by Homestead.

Perhaps you are talking about the general positioning of the elements on the page. Show me your ownership of the layout and I'll gladly change mine, even though it is not an exact copy of yours as it sits.

Perhaps you are talking about the color scheme. Again, show me your ownership of the colors and I'll gladly change them.

Or maybe you are talking about the words themselves. I find it absolutely hilarious that you claim the written content of this site as your own.

The statements that I "cheaply took" your work and "lifted [your] site directly" are false, presented to the public, with intent to damage my reputation.

Sofeisty (directed to KPhobia): Unless you can put up actual proof then perhaps you should shut up with the allegations and lies...

Me: Perhaps you should practice what you preach.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Too bad a mod didn't take him at his word and delete the account...
Actually, it got disabled for awhile. I recall Rain Man posting as Taco John... and Teej's post count was given to MrBlond.

Radar Chief
01-10-2005, 11:16 AM
It was JD's wife...as I recall it, about a week after this BB opened it's doors she spammed it daily about how great this BB was and if they wanted some really great conversation to check their BB out.

I’m thinking of a different one. This was just a year or two ago, dude was posting pictures of his wife calling her “the lovely Elizabeth” or something like that. Claiming she was “Girly jpeg topic worthy”.
I wasn’t around much in the early days of the Planet, so I probably missed the earlier episode.

Mile High Mania
01-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Actually, it got disabled for awhile. I recall Rain Man posting as Taco John... and Teej's post count was given to MrBlond.

Heh... if you ever throw a hissy fit, I want your post count.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 11:18 AM
I’m thinking of a different one. This was just a year or two ago, dude was posting pictures of his wife calling her “the lovely Elizabeth” or something like that. Claiming she was “Girly jpeg topic worthy”.
I wasn’t around much in the early days of the Planet, so I probably missed the earlier episode.

I vaguely remember that one too.

Phobia
01-10-2005, 11:18 AM
I wasn’t around much in the early days of the Planet, so I probably missed the earlier episode.''

Yeah, Elizabeth had a nice body but it wasn't his wife.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 11:19 AM
haha.

KCGannonStalker;

I’ve spent years overseeing contract signing of NFL players as well as competing on the Hungarian Women’s Weight Lifting Team (HWWLT).

I know how competition and fear of being replaced by a younger, bigger Hungarian could force one to play when hurt. It’s the nature of the game. As a non-athlete, you wouldn’t understand as I do.

I’m not too proud to say that as a result of my testosterone abuse in ’92 in order to stay competitive with the physically superior Hungarian’s, I have to deal with some unpleasant side-effects these days. Large hives on my backside and mustache growth that would make Tom Selleck jealous. I haven’t been with a man for, jeez, I lost count of the years. The list goes on and on.

What I’m trying to say is that you don’t understand the competitor mentality as I do. The spirit to do battle and understanding why you WANT to play. And how me, as an battle hardened athlete, is not responsible for my own actions.

I know what I’m talking about. Unlike the others who come here for the sole reason to fill a gap in their social life and start argument for the reason of argument from the safety of my living room.

I feel sorry for those of you who haven’t gone out and actually experienced these things as I have. You self-proclaimed experts in stuff you know nothing about need to take a deep, long look at yourself.

Sofiesty
~there is a fine line between dangerous stalkers and twisted but benign enthusiasts.

I have erased that line.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 11:20 AM
''

He claimed to be shaggin' her though, didn't he?

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Heh... if you ever throw a hissy fit, I want your post count.
Pshaw... no such favors shall be bestowed upon a Broncos fan.

JazzzLovr
01-10-2005, 11:22 AM
According to raiderhader, this was the thread where KCGannonStalker made his first appearance:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=17443&page=1&pp=20

Alton deFlat
01-10-2005, 11:24 AM
''

Jeez! I don't know how I forgot about JD, but I'm sure glad I did. Talk about a psychopath.

Phobia
01-10-2005, 11:25 AM
He claimed to be shaggin' her though, didn't he?

He wouldn't have done that on a public board.

Clint in Wichita
01-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Jeez! I don't know how I forgot about JD, but I'm sure glad I did. Talk about a psychopath.

I tried to sucker that fag into a war of words more than once; he never took the bait. What a pussy.

Radar Chief
01-10-2005, 11:34 AM
I tried to sucker that fag into a war of words more than once; he never took the bait. What a pussy.

Dude was funny though, posted like a professional wrestler talks, threatened everyone around, then he posted a picture of himself with his dog and he’s like 4’3” tall. ROFL

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 11:36 AM
OK, Baldy (http://www.citizensvoice.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=11228013&BRD=2259&PAG=461&dept_id=455154&rfi=6)

Clint in Wichita
01-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Dude was funny though, posted like a professional wrestler talks, threatened everyone around, then he posted a picture of himself with his dog and he’s like 4’3” tall. ROFL

He has a nasty mix of rural living and Short Man's Syndrome. Always a bad combination.

Alton deFlat
01-10-2005, 11:37 AM

IIRC, he called everybody bro. Fugger wasn't my brother.

alanm
01-10-2005, 11:37 AM
DUH-nese made a web site dedicated to Gannon after he left Kansas City. I think it had the address of www.kcgannnonfan.com (http://www.kcgannnonfan.com) or something similar. Someone from here made a parody site and started posting under the name KCGannonStalker. DUH-nese went into a tizzy, threatening lawsuits and such. It was quite comical. I'm not sure why that's not in the Hall of Classics.If we had a search function I'm sure it would be. :thumb:

Kclee
01-10-2005, 11:38 AM
That was me. :D

And yes, it was a meltdown, but over drafting Kris Wilson. It was an immediate reaction to the news that Chiefs had just drafted a TE. Within hours, however, I calmed down after reading what Wilson was about and how the Chiefs intended to use him.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=88539

Yeah, you were a little upset. ROFL

Saulbadguy
OK, Baldy (http://www.citizensvoice.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=11228013&BRD=2259&PAG=461&dept_id=455154&rfi=6)
ROFL

KCTitus
Wow... I don't think I've ever actually browsed the KCGannonStalker site before.

This is cool...

Yep...it proved one thing. That denise does not have a sense of humor about herself.

ChiTown
He has a nasty mix of rural living and Short Man's Syndrome. Always a bad combination.

That, and an ugly fuggin' wife, would drive anyone to be pyschotic......

Alton deFlat
01-10-2005, 11:40 AM

ROFL ROFL

If he'd also called him shorty, he'd asked for $200,000 in damages.

Radar Chief
01-10-2005, 11:40 AM

Yup.

Radar Chief
01-10-2005, 11:44 AM
IIRC, he called everybody bro. Fugger wasn't my brother.

That and he’d call someone, “my friend”, just after threatening them.

Bob Dole
01-10-2005, 11:53 AM
That and he’d call someone, “my friend”, just after threatening them.

ROFL!!!!!1!!!! YOU WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH SOON ENOUGH, MY FRIEND. I WILL SMASH YOU IN THE TEETH, AND THEN, DANCE AT YOUR FUNERAL, BRO!!!!!!!! ROFLLLLLLLL

Brock
01-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Rest, assure, bro.

Iowanian
01-10-2005, 12:00 PM
is that whooshing noise the sound made when Pandora's box was just re-opened?

Phildo's phone bill just went up $200 this month.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 12:02 PM

Don't know what you consider "rural" but I'd urge you to take a look at crime statistics....

cash1000
01-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Easily the whole board melted down after the Colt's beat the Chiefs last year in the pay-offs. I believe it got sucked into a blackhole emanating from Carl Peterson's house.

Iowanian
01-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Did packfan ever actually melt down, or just fade into the sunset or have a Stroke or something?

kcchiefsman's performance on some of his threads were pretty good.....redeck tippers, racial work problems, girl robots, and licking drunken co-eds........a walking meltdown.

Bob Dole
01-10-2005, 12:33 PM
is that whooshing noise the sound made when Pandora's box was just re-opened?

Phildo's phone bill just went up $200 this month.

They don't let him have a cell phone at his new residence.

Dartgod
01-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Did packfan ever actually melt down, or just fade into the sunset or have a Stroke or something?
No meltdowns that I can recall. I think he was to stupid to realize people were making fun of him. He just disappeared after the Chiefs actually had some success under Vermiel. I'd bet he still lurks here from time to time.

JazzzLovr
01-10-2005, 12:35 PM

kcchiefsman's performance on some of his threads were pretty good.....redneck tippers, racial work problems, girl robots, and licking drunken co-eds........a walking meltdown.

ROFL That one was somehow omitted from the Hall of Classics. This oversight has now been corrected. :D

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=48814

KCTitus
01-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Packfan was never able to live down the whole Donnell Bennet is better than Holmes nonsense and he simply disappeared.

I really miss him too.

Chief Faithful
01-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Ahhhhhh. yes. One of my finer moments on the ChiefsPlanet ROFL

renaeb ROFL

Thank you for one of the better moments. Rep :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Must be Monday, you guys are bein' kind.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Packfan was never able to live down the whole Donnell Bennet is better than Holmes nonsense and he simply disappeared.

I really miss him too.

No way.... :hmmm:

go bowe
01-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Must be Monday, you guys are bein' kind.are you referring to the multiple meltdowns of our favorite sybil person? :p :p :p

Jenny Gump
01-10-2005, 12:44 PM
are you referring to the multiple meltdowns of our favorite sybil person? :p :p :p

Sybil? Ouch.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 12:44 PM
are you referring to the multiple meltdowns of our favorite sybil person? :p :p :p

Favorite? :shake:

But, yeah....

KCTitus
01-10-2005, 12:45 PM
No way.... :hmmm:

http://67.18.68.69/BB/showthread.php?t=17641

Warrior5
01-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Man, I'd almost pay $ to see the original KCGannonstalker Webpage...that had me laughing so hard I cried.

Speaking of meltdown threads, what about the one where Falstaff accused the Chiefs and all of us of racism because of the team name (wish the search function worked).

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 12:51 PM
http://67.18.68.69/BB/showthread.php?t=17641

How do you do that without the "search" function Bob Dole has stolen from us?

KCTitus
01-10-2005, 12:53 PM
How do you do that without the "search" function Bob Dole has stolen from us?

Back in the olden days of the star BB, I had to actually cut and paste quotes to a notepad file. I still have the file I began keeping around 1999...

I still put some stuff in there from time to time, but got lazy with the search function so Im currently missing much.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2005, 12:53 PM
I demand the search function back. DEMAND.

JazzzLovr
01-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Speaking of meltdown threads, what about the one where Falstaff accused the Chiefs and all of us of racism because of the team name (wish the search function worked).

That one has already found a home in the Hall of Classics.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=17910

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 12:58 PM
I still think everyone who is banned should get this avy...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar686_0.gif

Skip Towne
01-10-2005, 12:59 PM

I really miss him too.
He came back about a week before we played the Packers last year (If it was really him and not Phil screwing around). He disappeared again after we beat them.

Warrior5
01-10-2005, 12:59 PM

Thanks Jazz! Wouldn't you like to see the original GannonStalker webpage?

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 01:00 PM

Why does the "Hall of Classics" only list 5 or 6 topics when you click it to view it? :hmmm:

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Why does the "Hall of Classics" only list 5 or 6 topics when you click it to view it? :hmmm:
Ask badgirl.

Skip Towne
01-10-2005, 01:04 PM
How about Mad Max. He has had a few mini meltdowns that were funny.

Bob Dole
01-10-2005, 01:27 PM
I demand the search function back. DEMAND.

It's not very compelling when you say it in your high-pitched, girly voice.

Don't be such a pussy.

Denied.

Radar Chief
01-10-2005, 01:28 PM

I really miss him too.

Yea, or the ole “quarter backs like Trent Green can be had for free everyday”.

Pack fan
01-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Dartgod, its like you are as dumb as titus.

Priest Holmes is not a very good running back. It is all the Ofensive line. Even scrubs like Blaylock and Penn State Larry can run for 150 yards behind that line. A real back like Ahman Green would run for 2000 yards behind that line.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2005, 03:01 PM

Priest Holmes is not a very good running back. It is all the Ofensive line. Even scrubs like Blaylock and Penn State Larry can run for 150 yards behind that line. A real back like Ahman Green would run for 2000 yards behind that line.
2000 yards, 750 of which would be taken off because of lost fumbles.

Pack fan
01-10-2005, 03:03 PM
That isn't true. Any back would fumble more on the frozen turf of Greenbay. Behind KC's line, Green might be able to go for 2500 yards in a season and break the Touchdown record.

I suppose next time your going to say you were at a packer game with Markm.

KCTitus
01-10-2005, 03:03 PM

Sounds like Ken...

MOhillbilly
01-10-2005, 03:04 PM
How about Mad Max. He has had a few mini meltdowns that were funny.

yup that dude is great. But he has like 15 cats so hes gotta be crazy.

Pack fan
01-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Hellooo Newman, i mean titus.

You have probably missed me being here to educat you and have missed my superior football knowledge.

KCTitus
01-10-2005, 03:07 PM

You have probably missed me being here to educat you and have missed my superior football knowledge.

Im still trying to get around the Donnell Bennett = Priest Holmes knowledge. Glad you decided to stop by. We've got a lot of new members that really could use the levity of your dumbassery.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 03:50 PM

FTR, Pack fan is NOT a new "alias" for me.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 03:51 PM
FTR, Pack fan is NOT a new "alias" for me.
No need to quote every one of his posts to remind us.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 03:57 PM
No need to quote every one of his posts to remind us.

Different thread dip; plus it was during one of the "server too busy" moments....so I wasn't sure the other posted, dickweed. :harumph:

:p

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Different thread dip

No shit.

plus it was during one of the "server too busy" moments....so I wasn't sure the other posted, dickweed. :harumph:

Well, by all means, post it three or four more times. Heck, you might be imagining this exchange.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 04:01 PM
No shit.

Well, by all means, post it three or four more times. Heck, you might be imagining this exchange.

It's not mine, obviously, but you get the message... :p

Baby Lee
01-10-2005, 04:05 PM
It's not mine, obviously, but you get the message... :p
A meltdown on a meltdown thread. We're through the looking glass, folks.

ROFL ROFL

Phobia
01-10-2005, 04:06 PM
I thought the JOhn meltdown was pretty funny. Bwana didn't think so, though.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 04:07 PM
A meltdown on a meltdown thread. We're through the looking glass, folks.

ROFL ROFL

STFU, azzhole!

:cuss:

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Haha.

ChiTown
01-10-2005, 04:41 PM

You know, I knew I hadn't seen him in a while, but what the F happened that he left, and when was it?

CHi

Phobia
01-10-2005, 04:44 PM
You know, I knew I hadn't seen him in a while, but what the F happened that he left, and when was it?

CHi

He was begging for money and I called him on it. Told him that if he and his wife quit burning $100 a month, they'd have money for christmas presents. He didn't like that - but he stuck around for a while afterwards. Then he conned one of our members out of several hundred bucks for his car payment and never returned.

ChiTown
01-10-2005, 04:48 PM
He was begging for money and I called him on it. Told him that if he and his wife quit burning $100 a month, they'd have money for christmas presents. He didn't like that - but he stuck around for a while afterwards. Then he conned one of our members out of several hundred bucks for his car payment and never returned.

:eek:

That's just, well, f'd up. What a fn douche-bag.

KcMizzou
01-10-2005, 04:48 PM
I'm sure it's been mentioned... but EBOLA/Sky was by far the best.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Oh shit... somehow it HADN'T been mentioned.

htismaqe
01-10-2005, 04:50 PM

WTF?!?!

I missed that one somehow. What the hell were they blowing their money on?

htismaqe
01-10-2005, 04:51 PM

I missed that one too.

F---ing night crew... :cuss:

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 04:52 PM
I missed that one too.

F---ing night crew... :cuss:
It's in the HOC.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=56426

The catalyst is the manufactured quotes by TJ. A real work of art on his part.

tk13
01-10-2005, 04:53 PM
How about that one time that ENDelt was soooo drunk he couldn't hardly think and professed his undying love for Denise. That was the greatest.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 04:55 PM
It's in the HOC.

Is it in a segregated part of the forum. When I click on HOC, I only get six threads....what gives?

No, I'm not asking badgirl this time.... :)

go bowe
01-10-2005, 04:55 PM
WTF?!?!

I missed that one somehow. What the hell were they blowing their money on?smoking cigarettes, i think, iirc...

go bowe
01-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Is it in a segregated part of the forum. When I click on HOC, I only get six threads....what gives?

No, I'm not asking badgirl this time.... :)it must be some sort of restriction on your user account...

or maybe it's just you... :p :p :p

htismaqe
01-10-2005, 04:57 PM
It's in the HOC.

Yeah, I guess I didn't miss that one.

I just didn't remember it either. :D

Damn short-term memory! :cuss:

htismaqe
01-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Me and go bo had a meltdown once... :D

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 04:58 PM
it must be some sort of restriction on your user account...

or maybe it's just you... :p :p :p

Could be.... :hmmm:

go bowe
01-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Me and go bo had a meltdown once... :Di don't remember that any more...

gettin' old, ya know... :) :) :)

htismaqe
01-10-2005, 05:02 PM
i don't remember that any more...

gettin' old, ya know... :) :) :)

I don't really remember it either...

gettin' BURNT, ya know... :)

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 05:04 PM
How about that one time that ENDelt was soooo drunk he couldn't hardly think and professed his undying love for Denise. That was the greatest.
B&

go bowe
01-10-2005, 05:05 PM
I don't really remember it either...

gettin' BURNT, ya know... :)are you talkin' 'bout being out in the sun too long, or memory loss due to long term recreational drug use (something that i know NOTHING about, ftr)? :bong: :shrug: :D

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 05:05 PM
B&

You're lucky the "search" function is down.....

scratch that......er, eh..... :banghead:

htismaqe
01-10-2005, 07:08 PM
are you talkin' 'bout being out in the sun too long, or memory loss due to long term recreational drug use (something that i know NOTHING about, ftr)? :bong: :shrug: :D

I'm talkin' 'bout memory loss due to long term recreational sun use...

go bowe
01-10-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm talkin' 'bout memory loss due to long term recreational sun use...i try to avoid too much exposure to the sun... :D :D :D