PDA

View Full Version : Do you shop at Victoria's Secret....

Jenny Gump
01-10-2005, 01:09 PM
....with your girlfriend, wife, lover, significant other, the woman who makes you miserable....or whatever you call her?

Something interesting happened to me yesterday while I was there looking around. I want to know what the guy's experiences have been in that store.

Mr. Kotter
Anniversary/BD for wife, only. :thumb:

Count Alex's Losses
In before the children's sizes joke!

JimNasium
01-10-2005, 01:10 PM
I work there part time as an evaluator.

go bowe
01-10-2005, 01:10 PM
yes, i get all my panties at vicky's secret...

i love the silky feeling and the pretty lace on the edges...

tomahawk kid
01-10-2005, 01:11 PM
....with your girlfriend, wife, lover, significant other, the woman who makes you miserable....or whatever you call her?

Something interesting happened to me yesterday while I was there looking around. I want to know what the guy's experiences have been in that store.

You first.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Something interesting happened to me yesterday while I was there looking around.

Do you intend to share?

I've shopped at adult novelty stores w/ women before, but I don't recall ever wandering into a VS.

Soupnazi
01-10-2005, 01:12 PM
I just wander around in and out of the store while the wife is in there, pretending that I'm not just some perv who's thinking about banging.

No bad experiences other than the uncomfortable feeling.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2005, 01:12 PM
No.

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 01:14 PM
yes, i get all my panties at vicky's secret...

i love the silky feeling and the pretty lace on the edges...

Now I have a very disturbing mental image of you in frilly undies.

ChiefsOne
Yes, I have been a few times with my wife. She buys her panites there and will never get the ones I want her to!

My friend used to be the manager at the one in Battlefield Mall. She referred to it as "Vicki's" and said the only thing missing was the stripper pole.

Jenny Gump
I am wanting to know...if you actually go there WITH your gal.

Dumbasses.

Mile High Mania
Been there ... I always have this "I hope I don't look too excited" feeling. Seriously though, it's an odd place for a man to shop for his significant other, especially when all the women that work there are hot and you're wondering if they could do a live demo of the product.

ClearmontChief
Yes, I've been in a store both with my wife...and alone buying her something special.

Jenny Gump
01-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Do you intend to share?

I've shopped at adult novelty stores w/ women before, but I don't recall ever wandering into a VS.

Yeah...but I am just curious to hear the boyfriend/husband version first. I sense a pattern...a feeling I have everytime I go.

Fire Me Boy!
01-10-2005, 01:16 PM
I got sent there by my wife for undies the last time I was in Leawood... I walked in by myself and started looking vaguely in the direction of the panty sale... within the next three minutes I had four VS service people ask me, with concerned looks on their faces, "Are you finding everything alright? Do you need some help?"

I found it frickin' hilarious...

badgirl
Now I have a very disturbing mental image of you in frilly undies.
GoatCheese, in your apology thread, well you did hurt my feelings the other night when you got all serious and told me I had better just step off, I only joke around with you, you seem to be a pretty cool guy and one of my favorites. I forgive you, we have all had our days. :thumb:

Mile High Mania

Dumbasses.

I have and I have to remember not to "look around" too much if you know what I mean.

Infidel Goat
01-10-2005, 01:17 PM

Dumbasses.

More often than not, my SO is with me.

--Infidel Goat

badgirl
01-10-2005, 01:17 PM
I don't go to V.S. I used to, now walmart has some pretty sexy stuff for half price of v.s. :thumb:

Coach
01-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Been there ... I always have this "I hope I don't look too excited" feeling. Seriously though, it's an odd place for a man to shop for his significant other, especially when all the women that work there are hot and you're wondering if they could do a live demo of the product.

Been there, done that. Funny thing was, the ex-girlfriend of mine was bi-sexual, so apparently they must had some encounters that I may have not been aware of in the first place. :hmmm:

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 01:19 PM
GoatCheese, in your apology thread, well you did hurt my feelings the other night when you got all serious and told me I had better just step off, I only joke around with you, you seem to be a pretty cool guy and one of my favorites. I forgive you, we have all had our days. :thumb:

ROFL

The apology thread is TWO YEARS OLD!!!

Coach
01-10-2005, 01:20 PM
I don't go to V.S. I used to, now walmart has some pretty sexy stuff for half price of v.s. :thumb:

Cheapskate. ROFL

J/K No but you're actually right, there are some stuff that the ex of mine that got some decent stuff from there as well.

seclark
01-10-2005, 01:21 PM
no...i try to avoid places where i can get a chubby from a mannequin while standing next to my wife.

chiefs4me
You should never take a man with you to stores like that,,learned that a long time ago. IMO they have gotten very cheap on the lace they use,,I don't care for it anymore. Have you checked out the new Pamela Anderson line,, :thumb:

Count Alex's Losses
Cheapskate. ROFL

J/K No but you're actually right, there are some stuff that the ex of mine that got some decent stuff from there as well.

The problem with that is you don't know if some 400-lb black lady just had the thong wedged in her buttcheese.

badgirl
01-10-2005, 01:22 PM
ROFL

The apology thread is TWO YEARS OLD!!!
Well ok, why bring it to the front page if no one can reply? What the point :mad:

Mile High Mania
no...i try to avoid places where i can get a chubby from a mannequin while standing next to my wife.

ROFL :clap:

badgirl
The problem with that is you don't know if some 400-lb black lady just had the thong wedged in her buttcheese.
Same with VS, you can try stuff on there as well

Mr. Kotter

Dumbasses.

Twice, with her. :hmmm:

Jenny Gump
01-10-2005, 01:23 PM
I have and I have to remember not to "look around" too much if you know what I mean.

Ok, this leads me to my story. It wasn't a big deal, but I found that while I was in line waiting to pay, that men tend to do a lot of "checking out" around them, when the galpal isn't looking. More than in the average non-panty selling store. It was particularly disturbing with the guy that was in front of me yesterday. Anyway, I find it sort of interesting that men are standing around watching women paw through sexy underwear, that they plan to wear later. I have a feeling that most men enjoy the atmosphere.

Mile High Mania
Ok, now what was the interesting story...

Count Alex's Losses
Well ok, why bring it to the front page if no one can reply? What the point :mad:

ROFL

1. I didn't bump the thread

2. There were several replies in the thread before it was closed.

3. How could anyone bump the thread if it was already closed? You just missed the boat, that's all.

ENDelt260
You should never take a man with you to stores like that

Why not?

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Ok, this leads me to my story. It wasn't a big deal, but I found that while I was in line waiting to pay, that men tend to do a lot of "checking out" around them, when the galpal isn't looking. More than in the average non-panty selling store. It was particularly disturbing with the guy that was in front of me yesterday. Anyway, I find it sort of interesting that men are standing around watching women paw through sexy underwear, that they plan to wear later. I have a feeling that most men enjoy the atmosphere.
That story blows.

Coach
01-10-2005, 01:24 PM

ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Same with VS, you can try stuff on there as well

How many 400 pounders shop at VS? Besides Queen Latifah.

Amnorix

Dumbasses.

Yes. And not rarely, although it's rare I can get her to buy what *I* would like her to buy.

Side note: we were there yesterday, conveniently enough, since they were having some kind of semi-annual sale. My three year old was giving one of the nearly-nekkid mannequins a very confused stare. It was kinda funny, but in a year I don't think I'm going to be able to take him in there anymore. They've drifted into more of a Frederick's of Hollywood sluttiness (which I don't object to), and their mannequins are much more brazen in terms of thongs, etc. I think the store isn't rated PG anymore....

Jenny Gump

It's more detailed than that, but I don't want to get flamed about it. I am just fascinated with the male creature, and wanted some feedback.

WilliamTheIrish
01-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Hell yes.

Love then place. I buy enough of their lotions to last my wife an entire year.(at least)

I always go in and see if I can find a bra she might like. The women who work there tend to act a lot more nervous around men though.

Thye tend to send you in the direction of the more expensive items, and I have to remind that I know what I'm looking for.

I was in the Crown Center VS 2 days Christmas and it was dangerous. The BIG BRA SALE was on. Crazy broads were jostling each other for the best bargains.

It's fun as hell to watch.

Hell I look forward to their catalogs coming in the mail like the SI swimsuit issue.

Jenny Gump
That story blows.

Oh, I have a better one than that....but I will have to save it for a pm.

ENDelt260
It's more detailed than that, but I don't want to get flamed about it.

Scaredy-cat.

C'mon...

Fire Me Boy!
Yep... pretty universal.

When I went there by myself I did all the checkin' out I wanted and only had to worry about the one I was checking out seeing me... lots more convenient.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Oh, I have a better one than that....but I will have to save it for a pm.
Well, get to typing then.

Haha, I get the story, and y'all don't! *sticks tongue out*

Mile High Mania
01-10-2005, 01:27 PM

There's no doubt that if a man is standing in a place like a VS... where there are fantastic looking women, thumbing through panties, bras, holding them up ... talking with their gal pals about what looks good ... that he is wondering many things about the women.

It's not wrong to "look" at other women, but a guy will notice the attractive women and wonder "stripper?" ... "is a tickle pillow fight about to break out"... many many things. Deep down, we're all in our teens mentally when it comes to this sort of thing.

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 01:29 PM
I very rarely follow the wife in there. This is generally the process.

1. No matter what, and at all costs, I stay within six feet of my wife so that everyone will know that I'm accompanied and no one will call the police on me.

2. For the first three minutes, I stand around looking at the floor, the ceiling, and electrical outlets - anything but the merchandise - so no one will think I'm a pervert.

3. For the next five minutes, I get bolder and look at the merchandise. I'll even point out various dainties and give my wife approval to buy them. She will tell me that they're not comfortable and to "be realistic."

4. For the next three minutes, I'll look up at the counter to see what the young ladies are buying. If I can't see well, I will move as far as eight feet from my wife.

5. For the next five minutes, I will surreptitiously watch female shoppers to see what they're looking at, what they're holding up, and what they're considering. I'll fantasize that they'll look over, and I'll either shake my head or nod, and then they'll start surreptitiously showing me stuff with quizzically amused looks on their faces, their finely trimmed eyebrows up in a friendly manner. If someone actually does look at me, though, I immediately start looking at the ceiling.

6. At this point, my wife has made her purchase and I go up to the counter with her and surreptitiously look at the woman at the register. I'll wonder if she ever helps with fittings, and if it has ever resulted in her locking eyes with her customer and then falling into a brief but unforgettable exploration of alternative sexuality. If the woman looks at me, I immediately look at the floor.

7. We leave, and my wife usually takes me to Dairy Queen or something.

ENDelt260
"is a tickle pillow fight about to break out"...

This is pretty much a constant hope for me. Regardless of where i am.

WilliamTheIrish
Yes. And not rarely, although it's rare I can get her to buy what *I* would like her to buy.....

Same here.

Just go in and buy it for her. That's my standard MO.

Amnorix
01-10-2005, 01:30 PM

I don't even pretend I'm not checking things out. As I've repeatedly told my wife - "I'm married, not dead".

Now she points out hotties if I somehow miss them.

Man do I love my wife...!!! :)

Mile High Mania
01-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Jenny ... forget the PMs ... disregard flaming.

Give us the goods!

Straight, No Chaser
01-10-2005, 01:31 PM

Dumbasses.

I think you totally overestimate the power of lingerie. However, real estate is another matter. It's what fortunate couples turn to when their sex life has faded and their too pious for affairs. A second car may bring people together for a week or two, but a second home can revitalize a marriage for up to nine months after the closing...

--->

Amnorix
01-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Same here.

Just go in and buy it for her. That's my standard MO.

Yep, that's what ends up happening anyway. I browse while there with the family, and then go back another time to buy. I've also spent a fair bit at their online store.

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 01:32 PM

I took too long to write my post, I see.

I'm really hoping to get that PMed story.

Coach
We leave, and my wife usually takes me to Dairy Queen or something.

Whatcha did ya get? A blizzard? :p

MOhillbilly
yes,its not like shes demanding i buy her tampons.

KCTitus
There was a commercial for a playstation game set in a VS type store and the guy says to a young buxom blond holding up a g-string, that he doesnt care what the female employee says, that the blond isnt too fat to wear a thong....and the two get into an argument and begin wrestling on the floor.

That's pretty much been my VS fantasy everytime I walk in...someone stole my idea.

WilliamTheIrish
Let's hear the "story."

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 01:33 PM
I remember once upon a time watching a standup comedian who was talking about how enjoyed buying tampons for his gf...

Walking up behind other dudeds in the checkout... "Whatcha got there? Playboy? Look at this, buddy! I got a real woman at home!"

MichaelH
01-10-2005, 01:34 PM
My wife doesn't regularly shop there, but I surely encourage her to when we're near one. Like most women, my wife thinks she's too fat to wear some of the attire I'd like to see on her. Also she says the quality isn't worth the price. I don't know if that's true as I've never worn anything from there, but I do enjoy the scenery.

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Whatcha did ya get? A blizzard? :p

It's almost always the same thing: A cherry Mr. Misty Freeze. Those things are America's secret weapon in the Gross National Product war.

Coach
01-10-2005, 01:36 PM
It's almost always the same thing: A cherry Mr. Misty Freeze. Those things are America's secret weapon in the Gross National Product war.

Ahhhh I see. :hmmm: Normally I would just get a simple blizzard with M&M's.

Jenny Gump
01-10-2005, 01:38 PM
I'll fantasize that they'll look over, and I'll either shake my head or nod, and then they'll start surreptitiously showing me stuff with quizzically amused looks on their faces, their finely trimmed eyebrows up in a friendly manner.

As usual, comedy gold.
ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
01-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Let's hear the "story."

[Ted Knight in Caddyshack] "Welllllllllllllllll......??? We're waiting????!!!!!"

Jenny Gump
01-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the insight.

Hoover
01-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Hell yes.

I must say I do more by catalog now. The stores don't have eveything. I'm always troubled when I go in there and I see some 12 year old girl with some 12 year old boy.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 01:42 PM

I once did that and bought the "extra absorbent" Maxis, then had several "inquiring" questions of the red-faced cashier.....

She's never asked me to do it ever again.

ENDelt260
01-10-2005, 01:43 PM
All this thread needs now is Clint admonishing us for our Pavlovian response to Jenny posting a lingerie store thread.

chris
01-10-2005, 01:46 PM

Jeff Foxworthy does a great routine on VS.

Always feel like a pervert; that the women at the counter have a red button under the counter to call the sex deviants police.

Plus, she knows you want to check out the other women; but by focusing on her and being involved in the selection, it makes her feel special.

Still, once she goes into the fitting room, open season.

Do women feel uncomfortable with men being in VS?? Are you on display??

chris
01-10-2005, 01:47 PM
All this thread needs now is Clint admonishing us for our Pavlovian response to Jenny posting a lingerie store thread.

ROFL ROFL

Jenny Gump
01-10-2005, 01:48 PM
There is just an element of voyeurism and exhibitionism to the whole experience. I mean, on a very PG-13 scale.

Mr. Kotter

Yeah, I'm thinkin' of sendin' her rep for starting the thread....that'll really piss him off.

Count Alex's Losses

Peanut Buster Parfait ownz your soul.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 01:49 PM

Always knew you were into Fudge....lots of fudge..... :shake:

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 01:50 PM

Those aren't real peanuts, buster.

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 01:51 PM

BS!!!

Mr. Kotter

Mouse turds?

Count Alex's Losses
Always knew you were into Fudge....lots of fudge..... :shake:

What's wrong with fudge?

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 01:52 PM
What's wrong with fudge?

Well, if you are packin' it.... :shake:

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 01:53 PM

:p

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 01:53 PM
This thread really took a wrong turn.

Coach
01-10-2005, 01:55 PM

That it did, and it was going the wrong way, like the movie "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles."

YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Why not?

Well uh,,I always like to suprise him with what I got.:p

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 01:56 PM

With GoatCheese's avvy, I couldn't resist... :banghead:

Elwaysux
01-10-2005, 01:57 PM
My niece works at one in Minneapolis. Guys are so lame.
Niece" Can I help you find something?"
Pervert"I'm looking for something for my wife but I don't know her size. Let me look at you (yours), yeah they look about right."

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 01:57 PM

I'm not.

There's a difference between meatpeekin' and rump-humpin', SD.

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 01:58 PM
With GoatCheese's avvy, I couldn't resist... :banghead:

What's wrong with dancin' stormtroopers?

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm not.

Foreplay vs. a "relationship" I suppose, eh? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 01:59 PM
What's wrong with dancin' stormtroopers?

I forget that you are a virgin.... :shake:

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Foreplay vs. a "relationship" I suppose, eh? :hmmm:

No, one is like bird-watchin.' The other is like screwing the tree.

MOhillbilly
01-10-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm not.

really and your theory on this asumption is?

go bowe
01-10-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm not.

There's a difference between meatpeekin' and rump-humpin', SD.and how would you know? :p :p :p

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 02:03 PM
really and your theory on this asumption is?

The only thing that I enjoy in my ass is toilet paper.

Phobia
01-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Your little story did nothing for me.

I've gone in there many times. I always ask the salesgirl if they have a various piece of merchandise in my size, just to mess with her head. If she smiles, I take her and a friend into the dressing room for a while. If she tries to find my size, I leave immediately.

But seriously, I do most of my VS shopping and purchases online and through their catalog. I'm not too fond of their store. But regarding your observations of men's lingering eyes.... My eyes linger all the time, it doesn't matter which store we're in. Underware do very little for me on, so I don't take any pleasure watching young, supple girls touching linens which will be hanging on their breasts at some point in the future.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 02:04 PM
No, one is like bird-watchin.' The other is like screwing the tree.

Beggars can't be choosers; in your case, if the tree is "consenting" you'd better take it... :p

go bowe
01-10-2005, 02:04 PM
The only thing that I enjoy in my ass is toilet paper.hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Underware do very little for me on, so I don't take any pleasure watching young, supple girls touching linens which will be hanging on their breasts at some point in the future.

Women are more attractive with their clothes on.

go bowe
01-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Women are more attractive with their clothes on.no wonder you're still a virgin!!

well, that and about a dozen other reasons... :p :p :p

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 02:06 PM

You, my friend, are GAY. :shake:

ROFL

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 02:07 PM
To get this thread back on track, I'll offer a true anecdote.

Many years ago, when my wife and I were still dating, she lived in a downtown area in St. Louis (CWE for you St. Louisianans). She reported to me one day that she had gone to a trendy clothing store to look around, and was the only customer in the place when a limousine pulled up out front.

Out jumped some long-haired rock singers that she didn't recognize, with some Barbie-doll groupies in tow. They all came into the store, whereupon the groupies removed their clothing and ran around trying clothes on in their very skimpy underwear.

The owner of the store finally asked them to not stand near the window, but otherwise let them run free.

And I wasn't there.

MOhillbilly
01-10-2005, 02:07 PM

that answers alot.STFU

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 02:08 PM
that answers alot.STFU

No shit. :banghead:

Cochise
01-10-2005, 02:08 PM
I see the subject line and that the thread has an image attached, and come in here to see that?

The planet is going to hell in a handbasket.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 02:09 PM
To get this thread back on track, I'll offer a true anecdote.

Many years ago, when my wife and I were still dating, she lived in a downtown area in St. Louis (CWE for you St. Louisianans). She reported to me one day that she had gone to a trendy clothing store to look around, and was the only customer in the place when a limousine pulled up out front.

Out jumped some long-haired rock singers that she didn't recognize, with some Barbie-doll groupies in tow. They all came into the store, whereupon the groupies removed their clothing and ran around trying clothes on in their very skimpy underwear.

The owner of the store finally asked them to not stand near the window, but otherwise let them run free.

And I wasn't there.

Your Village People fantasy notwithstanding, we ought to get this thread back on track...

Alton deFlat
01-10-2005, 02:11 PM
:huh:

ChiTown
01-10-2005, 02:19 PM
A guy I know went to VS in NYC to buy his bride-to-be a couple of naughty little outfits for their honeymoon. He asks the girl for some ideas, and she asks if he would like a visual on what they might look like on her. Sure, why the hell not, he says.

They both go into the dressing room area and she tries on the various outfits for him. They get to the last one, and she notices that his lumber is protruding just abit from his pants. She offers to take him into the dressing room to relieve the pressure. He accepts. He phones me with the lurid details about an hour later.

Suffice it to say, I've been to VS about, ohhhhhhhh, a 100 or so times since, and I've yet to be offered a phuggin complimentary mint on my way out the door............... :cuss:

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Your Village People fantasy notwithstanding, we ought to get this thread back on track...

You're not allowed to say stuff like that unless you've served in combat. Poser.

ROYC75
01-10-2005, 02:45 PM

Are you willing to model them for me so that I can choose the right ones ? :thumb:

BTW, What was the interesting thing ? ( I haven't read the whole thread )

Skip Towne
01-10-2005, 02:47 PM
A guy I know went to VS in NYC to buy his bride-to-be a couple of naughty little outfits for their honeymoon. He asks the girl for some ideas, and she asks if he would like a visual on what they might look like on her. Sure, why the hell not, he says.

They both go into the dressing room area and she tries on the various outfits for him. They get to the last one, and she notices that his lumber is protruding just abit from his pants. She offers to take him into the dressing room to relieve the pressure. He accepts. He phones me with the lurid details about an hour later.

Suffice it to say, I've been to VS about, ohhhhhhhh, a 100 or so times since, and I've yet to be offered a phuggin complimentary mint on my way out the door............... :cuss:
Some of us got it and some of us ain't.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 02:48 PM
You're not allowed to say stuff like that unless you've served in combat. Poser.

I've served in hand-to-hand-combat, fighting the "fat band kid" for the last donut at the school store before....does that count? :shrug:

And I am a Veteran! :thumb:
(although it was during "peace time")

Mile High Mania
01-10-2005, 02:52 PM

I thought you were about to jokingly rip off the scene in St Elmos Fire when Nelson's character talks about his 'romantic moment' with the sales girl in the changing room.

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 02:53 PM
I've served in hand-to-hand-combat, fighting the "fat band kid" for the last donut at the school store before....does that count? :shrug:

And I am a Veteran! :thumb:
(although it was during "peace time")

Hey, no matter what else you do, I'll look at you starry-eyed since you're a veteran.

Sir.

(Salute.)

So...did you kill the kid?

ROYC75
01-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Posted by Jenny Gump

I am just fascinated with the male creature :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Hey, no matter what else you do, I'll look at you starry-eyed since you're a veteran.

Sir.

(Salute.)

So...did you kill the kid?

"Son, I work in a school that has walls, and those thugs have to be taught by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Kevin? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for the band kid, and you curse us teachers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That band kid's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you don't want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of education and of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a dry erase marker, and take your place in the classroom. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!"

Got it?

:harumph:

Hoover
01-10-2005, 03:03 PM
In college When I first was dating my now wife, we would always make stupid little bets. We were out bowling with friends so we made a bet that made me uncomfortable, and if I win she does my dishes for a week. Well I let her win, and she makes me go to VS and buy her something. I think she thought I'd go for some body works stuff, but I went in and asked for the the skimpy stuff, I get back to school, give her the pink little box and she says, well I better let you see what it looks like on me. Then I took it off asap.

Note to all young men.

Buy your chick so VS, get them hooked on it. Its well worth the $$$

ChiTown
01-10-2005, 03:08 PM
"Son, I work in a school that has walls, and those thugs have to be taught by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Kevin? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for the band kid, and you curse us teachers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That band kid's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you don't want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of education and of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a dry erase marker, and take your place in the classroom. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!"

Got it?

ARE WE CLEAR?

*crystal*

cadmonkey
01-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Anyway, I find it sort of interesting that men are standing around watching women paw through sexy underwear, that they plan to wear later. I have a feeling that most men enjoy the atmosphere.

Yup, that sounds about right.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 03:09 PM
ARE WE CLEAR?

*crystal*

Shhhh......no more hints. :p

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 03:10 PM

Got it?

I love it,, One of my other halfs fav movies. I served my country and am dam proud to have done so. :harumph:

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 03:12 PM
I love it,, One of my other halfs fav movies. I served my country and am dam proud to have done so. :harumph:

Oh-oh....it ranks in my top ten movies, for sure. :thumb:

bogie
01-10-2005, 03:47 PM
I have gone with my wife and without. Every Christmas I buy her a new somethin, somethin that she opens and puts on on Christmas Eve. It's all good! It's my gift to me.

ROYC75
01-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Hey Jenny, I have never visited one.... but always wanted too, will you go with me.

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Oh-oh....it ranks in my top ten movies, for sure. :thumb:

What?! What?! I'm missing out on some reference, and it's driving me nuts!

Phobia
01-10-2005, 03:57 PM

ROFL - stop toying with him. He can't handle the truth.

Ari Chi3fs
01-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Hell I look forward to their catalogs coming in the mail like the SI swimsuit issue.

thats what im talkin about.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 04:05 PM

I would think you are toying with me, but it wasn't a "chick flick" so I don't know if you saw it or not.... :)

Demonpenz
01-10-2005, 04:05 PM
those mags have cut the number of eight graders going to the chalk board with hardons in half.

ROYC75
01-10-2005, 04:06 PM
I have gone with my wife and without. Every Christmas I buy her a new somethin, somethin that she opens and puts on on Christmas Eve. It's all good! It's my gift to me.

Goes to prove, Man still has to pay to get some. Deosn't matter if you wine and dine, on the street or buying something sexy for her to wear.

bogie
01-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Goes to prove, Man still has to pay to get some. Deosn't matter if you wine and dine, on the street or buying something sexy for her to wear.

Oh we have to pay one way or another. However, with her, I definately get what I pay for and it's money well spent.

BIG_DADDY
01-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Yes I bring lil momma there. What I will always remember about VS is a secretary I used to have that was jacking me up on secretaries day for something. I asked her what she wanted and she said lingerie at VS. I asked her if she didn't think that was a little too personal at which point she said no and she wanted my opinion too. Well we took a long lunch that day. It was a beautiful thing I am just glad I didn't get in any trouble, I am paranoid as hell of that shit.

Kerberos
01-10-2005, 04:32 PM
I want to know what the guy's experiences have been in that store.

Yes I have been there with my wife .........

If that answers your question can we see your breasts now?

J/K

;)

Cliff

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 04:50 PM

"A Few Good Men." -- Colonel Jessup

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 04:57 PM
A women with more clothes on leaves more to the imagination.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 05:00 PM
WTF would you want to imagine, when you can see it?

No wonder you haven't gotten your dick wet.... :shake:

Count Alex's Losses
01-10-2005, 05:05 PM
WTF would you want to imagine, when you can see it?

No wonder you haven't gotten your dick wet.... :shake:

Sometimes what we imagine is better than what is there.

Clint in Wichita
01-10-2005, 05:05 PM

What sort of silly question is that? Of course we've all had the experience of shopping at Victoria's Secret, or someplace similar, with our woman. Well, those who have had at least one woman, anyway.

It's not a big deal. Broads buying bras and panties. Wow.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 05:06 PM

Nah, that's what booze and the light switch are for.... :p

chiefs4me
01-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Well I don't understand why a female would take a man with her to VS. I mean it's all about the suprise later on,,:p

stevieray
01-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Every year for Christmas.

4th and Long
01-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Well I don't understand why a female would take a man with her to VS. I mean it's all about the suprise later on,,:p
Surprise?

Oh, you mean when she comes out wearing whatever it was she bought for all of 2 minutes and it ends up on the floor, out of the way?

Ooooooooooooooo! What a surprise!

cookster50
01-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Umm, I don't know why this hasn't been said yet, but!

This thread is worthless without pics!! I don't count the 1 pic on here as a real one, so therefore, there are no pics!

seclark
01-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Umm, I don't know why this hasn't been said yet, but!

This thread is worthless without pics!! I don't count the 1 pic on here as a real one, so therefore, there are no pics!
good point...
sec

Nzoner
01-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Surprise?

Oh, you mean when she comes out wearing whatever it was she bought for all of 2 minutes and it ends up on the floor, out of the way?

That's why I buy her the crotchless panties and body stockings. :D

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 09:23 PM
ROFL - stop toying with him. He can't handle the truth.

I thought he was toying with me too...guess not though.

Thread bump, too.

badgirl
01-10-2005, 09:28 PM
That's why I buy her the crotchless panties and body stockings. :D

Just buy the eatable underwear :p

Nzoner
01-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Just buy the eatable underwear :p

I've never acquired a taste for black licorice.

badgirl
01-10-2005, 09:36 PM
I've never acquired a taste for black licorice.
what about strawberry or cherry? :hmmm:

Mile High Mania
01-10-2005, 09:38 PM

You might think it looks like a li'l Ewok or something... some might say Chewy.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Yep.

Went with my exchick a couple of times, and got to see her obviously. Wow. That's the only good thing about her, it ended up being. Dang psycho chick. But man...wow...I likey VS.

Nzoner
01-10-2005, 10:08 PM
what about strawberry or cherry? :hmmm:

I'm sorry I guess I didn't make the black reference quite clear.

Skip Towne
01-10-2005, 10:35 PM
You need a sex change operation.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 11:22 PM

If you finance it for him; 'she' may be "appreciative."
ROFL

Phobia
01-10-2005, 11:24 PM
NO. The next surgical female to appear on this board earns an immediate ban. I can't handle all that drama again.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2005, 11:25 PM
NO. The next surgical female to appear on this board earns an immediate ban. I can't handle all that drama again.

ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 12:41 AM

Why? I do not enjoy sex with men.

Phobia
01-11-2005, 12:42 AM

Are you really, really certain about that?

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 01:08 AM
Are you really, really certain about that?

Absolutely. I've never been turned on by a man.

stumppy
01-11-2005, 01:11 AM

Was it really that bad ?

Phobia
01-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Absolutely. I've never been turned on by a man.

Have you been able to share this with your Priest?

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 01:30 AM
Have you been able to share this with your Priest?

I don't have a Priest.

Phobia
01-11-2005, 01:31 AM
I don't have a Priest.

I'll bet one has had you, though.

stumppy
01-11-2005, 01:34 AM

ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 01:43 AM

No, absolutely not. Remember, I grew up a JW. They don't even have Priests.

Phobia
01-11-2005, 01:45 AM

Yeah, but they probably have horny clerics who like little boys.

Without the lap of a Santa to turn to, I'm sure you spent a lot of time in the lap of Brother Pedophile.

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 01:48 AM
Yeah, but they probably have horny clerics who like little boys.

Without the lap of a Santa to turn to, I'm sure you spent a lot of time in the lap of Brother Pedophile.

No, they didn't have clerics either.

Listen, are you serious? There's no way I was abused as a child.

Rausch
01-11-2005, 01:48 AM

You must be kidding me.

I got oral from a 33 year old married Jehova when I was 19...

And I was hitting on her daughter at the time.

That still makes me laugh. Somehow I thought oral was OK but if her hubby cought me banging her he'd kill me...So I never hit it.

:rolleyes:

Phobia
01-11-2005, 01:49 AM
No, they didn't have clerics either.

Listen, are you serious? There's no way I was abused as a child.

At least to which, there were no Witnesses.

I've heard all about the anal sacrifices at that cult.

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 01:50 AM
You must be kidding me.

I got oral from a 33 year old married Jehova when I was 19...

And I was hitting on her daughter.

That still makes me laugh. Somehow I thought oral was OK but if her hubby cought me banging her he'd kill me...So I never hit it.

:rolleyes:

I'm not saying JWs don't cheat. But they don't have Priests. And even though there are cases of child abuse in the organization, they are not even close to being as rampant as the Catholic Church.

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 01:51 AM
At least to which, there were no Witnesses.

I've heard all about the anal sacrifices at that cult.

I think I'd remember if I engaged in sexual acts as a kid. Even if I don't, there's no way it happened. My parents were always around.

Demonpenz
01-11-2005, 01:52 AM
I think I'd remember if I engaged in sexual acts as a kid. Even if I don't, there's no way it happened. My parents always gave me a reach around.

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 01:53 AM
I think you just crossed the line. I'm not pissed off or even offended though. I think there are certain limits as to what people should say on this board, though.

Phobia
01-11-2005, 01:54 AM
I think I'd remember if I engaged in sexual acts as a kid. Even if I don't, there's no way it happened. My parents were always around.

Where were your parents the night your sister was trained?

I'm sure you're supressing Brother Impaler.

Phobia
01-11-2005, 01:55 AM
I think you just crossed the line. I'm not pissed off or even offended though. I think there are certain limits as to what people should say on this board, though.

There aren't, but I'll respect your wishes and discontinue this line of questioning. I was just being goofy.

stumppy
01-11-2005, 01:56 AM

Looks like the memories are starting to surface.

ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 01:57 AM
There aren't, but I'll respect your wishes and discontinue this line of questioning. I was just being goofy.

No, it's fine, really. I was just questioning if it was OK with the mod leadership.

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 01:58 AM
Where were your parents the night your sister was trained?

I'm sure you're supressing Brother Impaler.

Trained? What do you mean?

Phobia
01-11-2005, 01:59 AM
She was the coal car between the engine and the caboose.

Phobia
01-11-2005, 02:00 AM
No, it's fine, really. I was just questioning if it was OK with the mod leadership.

I dunno. If the "victim" protests, the mods should step in if it is extremely risque as my last few posts have been. Otherwise, we try to stay out of it.

Phobia
01-11-2005, 02:01 AM
I'm getting goofy as hell, it's time for bed. 'nite y'all.

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 02:01 AM
She was the coal car between the engine and the caboose.

And the engineer was black.

Rausch
01-11-2005, 02:57 AM
And the engineer was black.

And in the end, it isn't the fact your sister got packed from both ends, it's about what color the person was...or something.

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 02:59 AM
And in the end, it isn't the fact your sister got packed from both ends, it's about what color the person was...or something.

It was a joke.

stumppy
01-11-2005, 03:04 AM
And in the end,

Funny you should use those words when talking about GoatCheese.

Kerberos
01-11-2005, 07:29 AM

So the Rabbi got to dip into a "little" goat cheese ??

were you wearing your yamica at the time ???

:)

Cliff

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 07:32 AM
So the Rabbi got to dip into a "little" goat cheese ??

were you wearing your yamica at the time ???

:)

Cliff

I wasn't a freaking Jew either.

Dumbass.

Mile High Mania
01-11-2005, 07:39 AM

Fingercuffs...

Kerberos
01-11-2005, 07:42 AM
I wasn't a freaking Jew either.

Dumbass.

sorry dude .. I didn't know what a JW was ... it just hit me that it was Jahova' Witness.

Speaking of "Hit Me"..... WAS IT FUN for you when it went in the first time? I mean did he/she use any lube???

Sorry about the "Dry" humor....

:thumb:

Cliff

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 08:03 AM
sorry dude .. I didn't know what a JW was ... it just hit me that it was Jahova' Witness.

Speaking of "Hit Me"..... WAS IT FUN for you when it went in the first time? I mean did he/she use any lube???

Sorry about the "Dry" humor....

:thumb:

Cliff

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ANALLY RAPED, THANKYOU.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 08:04 AM
I HAVE NEVER BEEN ANALLY RAPED, THANKYOU.

Can't rape the willing, eh? :p

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 08:06 AM
Can't rape the willing, eh? :p

You have been disappointed many times I take it?

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 08:16 AM
You have been disappointed many times I take it?

Not into that, personally. :p

NTTAWWT

(on second thought, yeah there is.... :Lin: )

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 08:20 AM
The Jets resigned Ellis.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 08:20 AM
The Jets resigned Ellis.

Mike and Mike, I heard this morning.....say otherwise. Perhaps I misunderstood them.

Link? :hmmm:

Count Alex's Losses
01-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Mike and Mike, I heard this morning.....say otherwise. Perhaps I misunderstood them.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/story/257197p-220280c.html

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 09:24 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/story/257197p-220280c.html

Sounds like its close. Bummer.

Maybe he'll back out, before he signs the deal.... :hmmm:

bogie
01-11-2005, 02:09 PM
The Jets resigned Ellis.

well done

bogie
01-11-2005, 02:11 PM

also well done

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 02:13 PM
What in the name of Christ happened to this thread?

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 02:45 PM

I'm sensing a pattern here; you ask that on a lot of the threads I'm posting in....usually after several of my posts.... :hmmm:

bogie
01-11-2005, 02:59 PM

SDChiefsfan and GoatCheese exhibited some class.

Rain Man
01-11-2005, 03:03 PM
I just have two words about lingerie: Merry Widow.

That's where it's at.

Phobia
01-11-2005, 03:26 PM
SDChiefsfan and GoatCheese exhibited some class.

Heh heh. Yeah.

chiefs4me
01-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Surprise?

yep that's the suprise,,that's why you never take a man with you. You want him to be suprised later on. That and the fact you don't want him to know you spent 37 dollars on one pair of panties.:thumb:

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 04:01 PM
That and the fact you don't want him to know you spent 37 dollars on one pair of panties.:thumb:

As long as it's her money...

chiefs4me
01-11-2005, 04:05 PM

I don't know but the last page or 2 of this thread made me sick. They should have their own little sick forum for this. :harumph:

Phobia
01-11-2005, 04:09 PM
I don't know but the last page or 2 of this thread made me sick. They should have their own little sick forum for this. :harumph:

You have some issues with clerics, too?

chiefs4me
01-11-2005, 04:24 PM
You have some issues with clerics, too?

No,, I just find it funny and sicking that some men on this board are so obbsessed with other mens sex life.:hmmm:

chiefs4me
01-11-2005, 04:25 PM
As long as it's her money...

No Hon,,you missed my point. It's always his money.;)

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Heh heh. Yeah.

Hey, I saw that.... :harumph:

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 04:33 PM
yep ... That and the fact you don't want him to know you spent 37 dollars on one pair of panties.:thumb:

Damn, is that what they charge for XXXL at Lane Giant?

chiefs4me
01-11-2005, 06:12 PM
clever,,

not,,try again

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 06:16 PM
clever...<--note: I replaced the commas for you

not...try again

Admit it, you smiled.....a little?

chiefs4me
01-11-2005, 06:19 PM
no,,:harumph:

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 06:21 PM
no,,:harumph:

Actually, I'd imagine something more along the lines of....

stumppy
01-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Actually, I'd imagine something more along the lines of....

ROFLROFLROFL

RedNFeisty
01-11-2005, 07:00 PM
What I find more humorous then men in Victoria Secrets is women in adult stores such as Priscilla's, Christies Toy Box, or in a dirty video store. Seeing those women squirm is hilarious!!

2bikemike
01-11-2005, 07:00 PM
What I find more humorous then men in Victoria Secrets is women in adult stores such as Priscilla's, Christies Toy Box, or in a dirty video store. Seeing those women squirm is hilarious!!

See a lot of that do you?

stumppy
01-11-2005, 07:05 PM

ROFL
How true.
Just look at the floor. Just look at the floor. OMG did I just touch that. What is that ? Just look at the floor. Just look at the floor.

RedNFeisty
01-11-2005, 07:05 PM
See a lot of that do you?

All the time!

RedNFeisty
01-11-2005, 07:06 PM
ROFL
How true.
Just look at the floor. Just look at the floor. OMG did I just touch that. What is that ? Just look at the floor. Just look at the floor.

What is even more hysterical is when a man holds up a toy and you see her gasp. "What you think that will fit me where!?!"

stumppy
01-11-2005, 07:08 PM
What is even more hysterical is when a man holds up a toy and you see her gasp. "What you think that will fit me where!?!"

ROFL

Honey, let me introduce you to the lubrication aisle.ROFL

morphius
01-11-2005, 07:11 PM
I don't have leave home to hear that crap...

...ohhh you're talking toys, umm nevermind.

RedNFeisty
01-11-2005, 07:13 PM
ROFL

Honey, let me introduce you to the lubrication aisle.ROFL

Hell, I know what lube is!! Don't think there is much I could learn.

stumppy
01-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Hell, I know what lube is!! Don't think there is much I could learn.

I was suggesting what the man would say after showing her the ...uh..... Magnum Tickler.:D

Iowanian
01-11-2005, 07:58 PM

Hey..........I'm not a chic and I squirm too......when I see Those Rubber Arms, and phallic items the size of a stack of beer cans. But its mostly the Creepy guys from witchita with their hand jiggling in their pocket that give me the creeps.

Any man that goes into VS, who sees you holding or browsing underdrawers or lacy things is imagining what you look like it it.....if you keep the hedges trimmed, and if you'd squeal like a warthog or purr like a feline when you get the fan knuckled shocker.

...and yes.......even the gal who should be shopping for hers at Lane Giant.

Nzoner
01-11-2005, 08:15 PM

Way back when I worked at a video store and the adult section was assigned to me(ok I volunteered)I always had some fun with this. Anyhow it never failed on the weekend a couple of three women would come in together and slowly make their way to my section.When I'd ask if I could help I'd usually get a,"um my husband sent me to get one of those movies"

To which I'd reply,"well we have plenty of those what do you li...uh what does your husband like?"

Usually I'd get an innocent,"like?"

That's when the fun really started.

In the month that I worked there this happend 4 or 5 times and not once did the women ever pick up the box,they let me pick and take it to the counter for check-out.

Phobia
01-11-2005, 08:27 PM
No,, I just find it funny and sicking that some men on this board are so obbsessed with other mens sex life.:hmmm:

I'm not really that interested in DenverChief's sex life. Does that make you feel a little better?

chiefs4me
01-11-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm not really that interested in DenverChief's sex life. Does that make you feel a little better?

YES! ;)

CosmicPal
01-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Yea, I've been there.

I'm banned from all Victoria Secrets west of the Mississippi. I walked in one day to fix the air conditioner, and asked one of the associates to show me where the vent was- she didn't know. I told her it must be in the office. What everyone thought was me fixing the air conditioner was really me and the store associate getting it on...