PDA

View Full Version : Who do you have on ignore?

Skip Towne
01-11-2005, 06:35 AM
For me, nobody right now. In the past I've had Ebola and JOhn on it.

Count Zarth
01-11-2005, 06:37 AM
I'm shocked and apalled that you didnt have me on ignore.

Anyway, right now, nobody. The only people I have had on there in past have been:

The Bad Guy
ROYC75
Logical

Saulbadguy
01-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Never ignored anyone.

Mile High Mania
01-11-2005, 06:41 AM
I don't have anyone currently, tempted with 1 or 2, but then I'd miss the weekly train wreck that both create.

NewChief
01-11-2005, 06:42 AM
I had some guy named Chiefnews on ignore, but I think that was because he was spamming the board with a bunch of crap at one time. I also had voyager on ignore, but I don't think he even posts here anymore. In the spirit of the New Year, I'm clearing my ignore list.

OldTownChief
01-11-2005, 06:42 AM
I don't have anyone currently, tempted with 1 or 2, but then I'd miss the weekly train wreck that both create.

ROFL Same here, thats why I took Denise back off.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-11-2005, 07:28 AM
ignore is for babies.

morphius
01-11-2005, 07:30 AM
The only people I have on there were spammers and have long ago been banned. For a while I had Denise, but then I mastered the art of post skipping and haven't needed it. If I'm not in the mood, I don't bother.

Ari Chi3fs
01-11-2005, 07:31 AM
i have Skip Towne, GoatCheese, SaulBadGuy, MileHigh Mania, NewChief, OldTownChief, Morphius, and beer me on ignore...

for some reason this thread is blank. :shrug:

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-11-2005, 07:35 AM
i have Skip Towne, GoatCheese, SaulBadGuy, MileHigh Mania, NewChief, OldTownChief, Morphius, and beer me on ignore...

for some reason this thread is blank. :shrug:
YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME BABY!!!!!

HemiEd
01-11-2005, 07:36 AM
For me, nobody right now. In the past I've had Ebola and JOhn on it.
nobody

ChiTown
01-11-2005, 07:38 AM
Gaz.

I'm sick of his personal attacks.................

Radar Chief
01-11-2005, 07:50 AM
no one.

siberian khatru
01-11-2005, 07:50 AM
Myself

stumppy
01-11-2005, 07:51 AM
I love "ignore", gotta be one of the most under rated things in life. To me IGNORE = PURE BLISS.

As far as Chiefs Planet goes......never have used it.

Rain Man
01-11-2005, 07:52 AM
If I ignored people, I wouldn't be able to mock them.

Rausch
01-11-2005, 07:52 AM
That friggen terrorist kundt...

morphius
01-11-2005, 07:54 AM
I have this odd feeling that if you were to have us all on ignore you would just make up a few personalities to mock.

JazzzLovr
01-11-2005, 08:03 AM

Heehee. Precisely. It's been kind of slow at work lately. It's nice to have the idiots around to toy with when things get boring. :D

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 08:06 AM
And yet another thread where the pussies can come out of the woodwork.

Sack up, you whiny little bitches.

Rain Man
01-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Heehee. Precisely. It's been kind of slow at work lately. It's nice to have the idiots around to toy with when things get boring. :D

Hey! Are you messing with me?

shakesthecat
01-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Nobody......ever.

morphius
01-11-2005, 08:10 AM

I'd ignore you, but then I would stop thinking of myself in the third person, and my life it better looking at is from anywhere but first person.

Iowanian
01-11-2005, 08:10 AM
I don't have any of you skunkbutt eaters on ignore at this time, but with bobdole around, the Bullshat filter is set to High.

One is consistently *this* close.

Dartgod
01-11-2005, 08:15 AM
No one. Never have. Never will.

Chief Henry
01-11-2005, 08:15 AM

Your MOM called, she wants to do it with a spoon next time !!!

No ones on ignore in my little corner of the planet. NOW, If I had enough
of a saack i'd like to punch out some of you whiney little bitches :)

RNR
01-11-2005, 08:19 AM
I don't have any of you skunkbutt eaters on ignore at this time, but with bobdole around, the Bullshat filter is set to High.

One is consistently *this* close.
Yes it does seem about the time someone posts BS, Dole is there to give them a gentle nudge to reality. I never have had anyone on ignore. I find it rather easy to ignore someone without needing a function.

bricks
01-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Nobody. But, sometimes it's tempting cause some people can be real jerks on here.

morphius
01-11-2005, 08:20 AM
So a troll comes onto the board, puts out a few hundred threads with no mods around and you are not going to use ignore to make all of his crap disappear?

beavis
01-11-2005, 08:21 AM
Kind of pointless to put anyone on ignore. You just end up seeing what they said in someone else's reply anyway.

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 08:23 AM
Nobody. But, sometimes it's tempting cause some people can be real jerks on here.

Wah-****ing-wah. Cry Bob Dole a ****ing river.

Here's a link for you (http://www.knittersreview.com/forum/).

Maybe you'll fancy the environment there a little better.

stumppy
01-11-2005, 08:27 AM

Ooohhh, we got us a Tuff Guy here.

OldTownChief
01-11-2005, 08:28 AM

ROFL They don't give rep out over there.

stumppy
01-11-2005, 08:28 AM

ROFL

OldTownChief
01-11-2005, 08:31 AM

But I swear I saw Skip Towne over there tryin to bag some bitches.

Rausch
01-11-2005, 08:32 AM

BTW, after the Chargers game me and the g/f had one of our biggest arguments this year.

I mentioned before the game that I should buy you a Christmas card. What a ****ing mistake that was...

Her "friend" was visiting that week and for the first hour of our drive home after the game I'm listening to DV make excuses for our suck arse defense and how I only want to give you a card because you have bigger tits than she does...

:shrug:

About the time I start to wonder WTF is wrong with her I remember that there are only 3 women who can put up with my bull$#it, and 2 of them are related to me...

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 08:33 AM
I've had Duhnise, and TJ in the past....not now.

Last month, I shoulda had myself on iggy though. :shake:

bricks
01-11-2005, 08:35 AM

Easy there buddy :rolleyes:

JazzzLovr
01-11-2005, 08:39 AM
BTW, after the Chargers game me and the g/f had one of our biggest arguments this year.

I mentioned before the game that I should buy you a Christmas card. What a ****ing mistake that was...

Her "friend" was visiting that week and for the first hour of our drive home after the game I'm listening to DV make excuses for our suck arse defense and how I only want to give you a card because you have bigger tits than she does...

About the time I start to wonder WTF is wrong with her I remember that there are only 3 women who can put up with my bull$#it, and 2 of them are related to me...

Oh geez, sorry to hear that... I didn't even do Christmas cards this year. Thanks for thinking of my ti-- I mean, thinking of me, tho.

:D

Rain Man
01-11-2005, 08:41 AM

You single guys should note that there are lots of single chicks over on that site.

Well, even better actually. Widows are single women with insurance money.

OldTownChief
01-11-2005, 08:45 AM
You single guys should note that there are lots of single chicks over on that site.

Come to think of it, I could use a sweater.

stumppy
01-11-2005, 08:45 AM

And a pension.:thumb:

I say we send skip over to scout it out for the single men around here.

morphius
01-11-2005, 08:46 AM

Damn! I'm glad that shit doesn't just happen to me. My wife got in an argument with me over one of the girls on our bowling team. I don't find the girl all that attractive, but my wife kept telling me I did and that she was too my type. I just sat there in awe that I was argueing whether or not I found someone attractive, I mean hell I don't even have a "type", the only things my girlfriends have in common is they were all shorter then me and have bigger boobs then me, the boobs is a requirement, but the height isn't.

siberian khatru
01-11-2005, 08:51 AM
Damn! I'm glad that shit doesn't just happen to me. My wife got in an argument with me over one of the girls on our bowling team. I don't find the girl all that attractive, but my wife kept telling me I did and that she was too my type. I just sat there in awe that I was argueing whether or not I found someone attractive, I mean hell I don't even have a "type", the only things my girlfriends have in common is they were all shorter then me and have bigger boobs then me, the boobs is a requirement, but the height isn't.

Sounds to me like she was trying to talk you into a threesome.

Rain Man
01-11-2005, 08:53 AM

Wow. You're right. I'll bet she was crushed.

Cochise
01-11-2005, 08:54 AM
the only people you really would like to have on ignore get quoted so much that it doesn't matter.

i think i just have kingpriest and demonpenz on there right now.

Amnorix
01-11-2005, 08:55 AM
Oh geez, sorry to hear that... I didn't even do Christmas cards this year. Thanks for thinking of my ti-- I mean, thinking of me, tho.

This thread has officially become worthless without pics....

morphius
01-11-2005, 08:56 AM
LOL! Well, that could be one theory, but very doubtful.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-11-2005, 08:59 AM

You haven't gotten any a really long time have you.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-11-2005, 09:01 AM
Really.... :hmmm: I've never experienced that.....

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Ooohhh, we got us a Tuff Guy here.

Try not to confuse irritability with toughness. It will only serve to complicate things.

stumppy
01-11-2005, 09:08 AM
Try not to confuse irritability with toughness. It will only serve to complicate things.

:Poke:

Just trying to do my part.:D

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 09:08 AM
You haven't gotten any a really long time have you.

Do you have a point other than the one atop your misshapen head?

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2005, 09:09 AM
I don't have anyone on ignore but Terroristme and Flunkie have me on ignore. The way I figure it I must be doing something right.

gblowfish
01-11-2005, 09:17 AM
Just the spammers.

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Just the spammers.

Gunther Fan, GoatCheese and royc17 aren't really that bad once you get used to them.

Gaz
01-11-2005, 09:20 AM
I have one permanent resident. Unfortunately, the rest of you boneheads keep using the stinking quote button, so the trash still litters my screen.

Hey AustinChief: Can you hack the BB so that quotes of my ignorees are also ignored? That would be WAY cool.

xoxo~
Gaz
Foiled again.

Lzen
01-11-2005, 09:23 AM
I had Den ise for awhile but took her back off the list a couple months ago. It does no good to ignore her because everyone else quotes her. :banghead:

Manila-Chief
01-11-2005, 09:38 AM
I have never put anyone on ignore....

On the other hand ... from time to time I have all of you on ignore ......

When I don't have time to get on here and read your award winning wisdom... :-)

bricks
01-11-2005, 09:42 AM
I have never put anyone on ignore....

On the other hand ... from time to time I have all of you on ignore ......

When I don't have time to get on here and read your award winning wisdom... :-)

ROFL

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 09:47 AM
So a troll comes onto the board, puts out a few hundred threads with no mods around and you are not going to use ignore to make all of his crap disappear?
Seems like when the last board upgrade happened, folks mentioned that ignore still allowed an ignored person's threads to appear in the listing. Did this ever get fixed?

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 09:49 AM
how I only want to give you a card because you have bigger tits than she does...

Yeah... see, being the master of making a bad situation worse, without missing a beat I would've said, "Now that's just ridiculous. Do you know how many women I know with bigger tits than you? I'd go broke buying them all cards."

HemiEd
01-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Seems like when the last board upgrade happened, folks mentioned that ignore still allowed an ignored person's threads to appear in the listing. Did this ever get fixed?

They still appear

Gaz
01-11-2005, 09:51 AM

No, the BB still shows threads by ignorees.

xoxo~
Gaz
Just another Planet whiner.

Chief Henry
01-11-2005, 09:59 AM
I don't have anyone on ignore but Terroristme and Flunkie have me on ignore. The way I figure it I must be doing something right.

Duh-knees has had me on iggy for several years. She made some smart ass comments about my family praying the "catholic rosary" when i was a young lad and I called her on the carpet about it. She went into
complete denial mode and put me on ignore ever sense. She's a worthless POS - IMO...

Dartgod
01-11-2005, 10:15 AM
I suppose I would make an exception in that case, however it's never been an issue with me. I'm rarely on during those times when no mod is around.

journeyscarab
01-11-2005, 10:20 AM

You just made the list! :p

KC Jones
01-11-2005, 10:30 AM
It's weird, I keep clicking on this thread but I can't see any posts

Bearcat
01-11-2005, 10:32 AM
I have 4th and Long on ignore because even though I like his work, his sig (at the time anyway) is borderline not-work-safe. Only if there was a sig ignore :hmmm:

go bowe
01-11-2005, 10:33 AM

for some reason this thread is blank. :shrug:ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bowe
01-11-2005, 10:36 AM
That friggen terrorist kundt...chiefs4me?? ,,,

go bowe
01-11-2005, 10:40 AM
I've had Duhnise, and TJ in the past....not now.

Last month, I shoulda had myself on iggy though. :shake:ROFL ROFL ROFL

ow, that hurts to laugh so hard... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

go bowe
01-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Duh-knees has had me on iggy for several years. She made some smart ass comments about my family praying the "catholic rosary" when i was a young lad and I called her on the carpet about it. She went into
complete denial mode and put me on ignore ever sense. She's a worthless POS - IMO...is there some other kind of rosary? :shrug:

go bowe
01-11-2005, 10:45 AM
I have 4th and Long on ignore because even though I like his work, his sig (at the time anyway) is borderline not-work-safe. Only if there was a sig ignore :hmmm:ahhyh, one of the joys of not working... :p :p :p

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 10:50 AM
You just made the list! :p

And you can rest assured, Bro, that news will cause Bob Dole to have trouble sleeping tonight...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

journeyscarab
01-11-2005, 10:56 AM
And you can rest assured, Bro, that news will cause Bob Dole to have trouble sleeping tonight...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ROFL

I knew you'd be broken up about it. :thumb:

KingPriest2
01-11-2005, 10:57 AM
the only people you really would like to have on ignore get quoted so much that it doesn't matter.

i think i just have kingpriest and demonpenz on there right now.

Kickass! He is afraid.

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Kickass! He is afraid.
...of the intelligence he'd be at risk to lose if he were to read one of your posts?

Calcountry
01-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Congrats on your 7000th post. :thumb:

Calcountry
01-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Kind of pointless to put anyone on ignore. You just end up seeing what they said in someone else's reply anyway.
ROFL

Calcountry
01-11-2005, 11:12 AM

Bob Dole needs a river to go fish in.

KingPriest2
01-11-2005, 11:23 AM
...of the intelligence he'd be at risk to lose if he were to read one of your posts?

ROFL

Funniest joke I have heard in awhile! Good one!

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 11:24 AM
ROFL

Funniest joke I have heard in awhile! Good one!

It wasn't a joke.

KingPriest2
01-11-2005, 11:28 AM
It wasn't a joke.

Yeah it was.

Calcountry
01-11-2005, 11:29 AM
ahhyh, one of the joys of not working... :p :p :p
Or owning your own business. :p

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 11:33 AM
It wasn't a joke.
Exactly.

htismaqe
01-11-2005, 11:34 AM
I have 4th and Long on ignore because even though I like his work, his sig (at the time anyway) is borderline not-work-safe. Only if there was a sig ignore :hmmm:

There is...

It's called "AT WORK" mode...

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 11:36 AM
There is...

But, then he would have to ignore *everyone's* sig.

I think he's got the right plan now. It's not like 4th and Long ever posts anything worth reading anyway.

go bowe
01-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Or owning your own business. :pyou're right about that... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Bearcat
01-11-2005, 11:39 AM
But, then he would have to ignore *everyone's* sig.

I think he's got the right plan now. It's not like 4th and Long ever posts anything worth reading anyway.

Yeah, what he said.

Cochise
01-11-2005, 11:41 AM

Most everyone on the board has some redeeming value :D But I deal with enough total idiots for my taste at work.

Besides, it was entertaining for a while, but I started to feel like I was laughing at a handicapped kid or something.

KingPriest2
01-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Exactly.

What's your deal?

KingPriest2
01-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Most everyone on the board has some redeeming value :D But I deal with enough total idiots for my taste at work.

Besides, it was entertaining for a while, but I started to feel like I was laughing at a handicapped kid or something.

Whatever.

Bearcat
01-11-2005, 12:04 PM
What's your deal?

Does he have to spell it out for you?

Oh, wait....

(Just kidding... couldn't resist :p )

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Does he have to spell it out for you?

Oh, wait....

ROFL

KingPriest2
01-11-2005, 12:16 PM
ROFL

Seriously what is your deal?

chiefs4me
01-11-2005, 12:32 PM
chiefs4me?? ,,,

Thank You so much for thinking of me,,ROFL the only reason you are not on my ignore list,,is because then I wouldn't get to laugh everyday at the crap you spew,,:harumph:

ROYC75
01-11-2005, 12:38 PM
I havge never used it, probally never will. I can do a good job of ignoring someone when I want to, just ask my wife and kids!

Saulbadguy
01-11-2005, 12:41 PM
KingPriest2 is upset.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 12:44 PM
KingPriest2 is upset.

Well, ENDelt is an ass; it's just the rest of us know that.... :p

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 12:45 PM
Well, ENDelt is an ass; it's just the rest of us know that.... :p
Well, it's not like I hide it or anything. One would have to be absolutely daft not to be able to figure it out.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Well, it's not like I hide it or anything. One would have to be absolutely daft not to be able to figure it out.

I know, I know; you've inspired me....no more Sybil (except an occasional night as Anton, perhaps.) :thumb:

Bearcat
KingPriest2 is upset.

I wonder if he's served his nation... :shrug:

ENDelt260
Well, he's sure not getting any f*cking pie from me!

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 12:48 PM

I'll bet he wants his damn pie..... :cuss:

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Well, he's sure not getting any f*cking pie from me!

Damn, beat by a drunk. :banghead:

NewChief
01-11-2005, 12:49 PM
I bet he doesn't have a SACK either.

Dartgod
01-11-2005, 12:49 PM
Congrats on your 7000th post. :thumb:
Huh. I didn't even notice. I knew I was getting close, I guess I've been on a posting frenzy lately (which is still a slow day for Endelt).

Thanks. :thumb:

Cochise
01-11-2005, 12:50 PM
ROFL ... looks like I gave this thread some gas. I'll just let it spin off on its own for a while :thumb:

go bowe
01-11-2005, 12:51 PM
ROFL ... looks like I gave this thread some gas. I'll just let it spin off on its own for a while :thumb:do you think you are a plate full of refried beans, or something?

Saulbadguy
01-11-2005, 12:52 PM
I feel like unloading some negative rep on KP2. I don't know..i'm feeling HATE.

chiefs4me
01-11-2005, 12:54 PM
ROFL ... looks like I gave this thread some gas. I'll just let it spin off on its own for a while :thumb:

troublemaker,,;)

Cochise
01-11-2005, 12:54 PM
do you think you are a plate full of refried beans, or something?

Taunting KP is sending the thread a grande meal full of bean burritos baby ROFL

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 12:55 PM
What's your deal?

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 12:55 PM

Racist. :cuss:

Who jew gonna hate next? :harumph:

:p

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 12:56 PM
What's your deal?

What are you fuggin' lookin' at, fag?
:mad:

go bowe
Taunting KP is sending the thread a grande meal full of bean burritos baby ROFLwhy, do you enjoy picking on the mentally challenged?

you should be ashamed of yourself... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Saulbadguy
What's your deal?
Whatever.

HemiEd

You will probably feel better tomorrow....

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 12:57 PM
do you think you are a plate full of refried beans, or something?

"Cleanup on aisle 8! "

Mods,

John just called Cochise a "beaner".....a temporary ban would be in order here.

;)

Dartgod
01-11-2005, 12:57 PM
There is...

I found a better way. I use full featured mode, but uncheck the Attachments and Avatars boxes in the Post Elements section of my options. I leave the Signatures box check so now I can read people's sigs, but the images just show up as clickable links.

The only problem with that is Beer Me has a whole row of those ghey ass Jayhawk logos on his sig and it makes me have to scroll horizontally to read some posts. I may have to put him on iggy. :hmmm:

Cochise
01-11-2005, 12:58 PM
why, do you enjoy picking on the mentally challenged?

you should be ashamed of yourself... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey I didn't even start in on you yet!

buh dum tish! :p

Cochise
01-11-2005, 12:59 PM
"Cleanup on aisle 8! "

Mods,

;)

Hey, damnit, he's making fun of my latin heritage. Someone please delete my account.

Saulbadguy
01-11-2005, 01:00 PM
This thread could, or SHOULD kill a couple of hours here at work. Chanka chanka chanka...Suzie Creamcheese oh baby now whats got in to ya!?

go bowe
01-11-2005, 01:01 PM
"Cleanup on aisle 8! "

Mods,

;)not unless cochise is really an indian chief from the southwest... :p :p :p

go bowe
01-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Hey I didn't even start in on you yet!

buh dum tish! :pROFL ROFL ROFL

go bowe
01-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey, damnit, he's making fun of my latin heritage. Someone please delete my account.only if you promise to leave and never come back... :p :p :p

Saulbadguy
01-11-2005, 01:04 PM
ooooh....burn.

go bowe
01-11-2005, 01:05 PM
ooooh....burn.hmmmm... i thought self-immolation was illegal in kansas...

TEX
01-11-2005, 01:07 PM
I have Taco on ignore - It's great! :thumb:

Cochise
only if you promise to leave and never come back... :p :p :p

Allright I'm never coming back.

I am done, just like Priest Holmes' hip was.

alanm
Anybody here???

Bearcat
I got a silver medal once for that Presidential Academic Blah Blah Blah thing in elementary school... I wore it proudly for 3 days until I saw someone get off the short bus wearing one almost exactly the same as mine.... except it was gold.

I think I'll be buying my own pie....

Skip Towne
But I swear I saw Skip Towne over there tryin to bag some bitches.
Why, I oughtta..........

Cochise
01-11-2005, 01:11 PM
I got a silver medal once for that Presidential Academic Blah Blah Blah thing in elementary school... I wore it proudly for 3 days until I saw someone get off the short bus wearing one almost exactly the same as mine.... except it was gold.

haha. You wore the academic medal.

Jenny Gump
01-11-2005, 01:12 PM
I have Skip Towne on ignore....and on my restraining order.

mlyonsd
01-11-2005, 01:16 PM
How come the thread list says there are 136 replies but I can't see any of them?

Bearcat
01-11-2005, 01:17 PM
haha. You wore the academic medal.

Well, and then a week later, the judges admitted to making a mistake, and told the gold medal winner that the classy thing to do would be to give the medal back, but of course the kid had no idea what he was talking about because, well, you know....

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Well, and then a week later, the judges admitted to making a mistake, and told the gold medal winner that the classy thing to do would be to give the medal back, but of course the kid had no idea what he was talking about because, well, you know....
How long did they spend trying to explain it before they said, "Aw, the hell with it," and let Slayer keep the medal?

Cochise
01-11-2005, 01:28 PM
How long did they spend trying to explain it before they said, "Aw, the hell with it," and let Slayer keep the medal?

No space in his locker next to all the science olympiad trophies and his band letters?

(i have to be stepping on someone else's toes here damnit)

Skip Towne
01-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Give some to commatard, she likes rep.

go bowe
01-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Allright I'm never coming back.

I am done, just like Priest Holmes' hip was.lost your burst, huh?

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 01:31 PM
band letters?

My HS gave out band letters. They also gave out letters for scholar bowl and forensics (which I had). I was content to leave those f*ckers laying on the bookshelf in my bedroom collecting dust. I figured that was where they belonged. But, nooooo... Mom insisted I get a letter jacket.

Then, she didn't understand why I didn't take my letter jacket to college with me. Sheezus, I didn't even wanna wear the damned thing in HS.

Saulbadguy
01-11-2005, 01:32 PM
My school gave letters, but you had to buy them. I lettered in band, but didn't want to spend the $10 to get the letter.

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 01:34 PM
My school gave letters, but you had to buy them. I lettered in band, but didn't want to spend the $10 to get the letter.
The letters were free, but the jacket cost money.

Whatever. It was Mom's cash. She was the one who wanted me to have it so bad.

Cochise
01-11-2005, 01:34 PM
My HS gave out band letters. They also gave out letters for scholar bowl and forensics (which I had). I was content to leave those f*ckers laying on the bookshelf in my bedroom collecting dust. I figured that was where they belonged. But, nooooo... Mom insisted I get a letter jacket.

Then, she didn't understand why I didn't take my letter jacket to college with me. Sheezus, I didn't even wanna wear the damned thing in HS.

Alright, I admit I did scholar bowl but we never got letters for it.

My mom went ballistic both times when I told her I wasn't going to pay for a letter jacket or a ring. I didnt see what the BFD was :rolleyes:

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Alright, I admit I did scholar bowl but we never got letters for it.

My mom went ballistic both times when I told her I wasn't going to pay for a letter jacket or a ring. I didnt see what the BFD was :rolleyes:
I didn't have a problem with getting a class ring. Tho, I'm pretty sure it's still at my folks house, too.

Bearcat
01-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Then, she didn't understand why I didn't take my letter jacket to college with me.

ROFL

Oh, come one, you at least wore your Senior shirt on the first day of class, right?

Cochise
01-11-2005, 01:47 PM
ROFL

Oh, come one, you at least wore your Senior shirt on the first day of class, right?

So you were the guy my freshman year who was always wearing his Oak Park jacket, huh?

Bearcat
01-11-2005, 01:50 PM
So you were the guy my freshman year who was always wearing his Oak Park jacket, huh?

No, I went to Park Hill :harumph:

Cochise
01-11-2005, 02:23 PM
No, I went to Park Hill :harumph:

ah what's the difference.

Iowanian
01-11-2005, 03:29 PM
All fat kids should be forced to go out for Wrestling.........Working out 2hrs in a heated room with a target weight goal 2-3 times per week.

badgirl
01-11-2005, 04:03 PM
I don't have anyone on my ignore list. :thumb:

LiL stumppy
01-11-2005, 04:08 PM
I have stumppy,badgirl,Bob_Dole,and Zack :)

Ari Chi3fs
01-11-2005, 04:10 PM
wow, this thread is still blank for me... 150+ replies? wow. my ignore is on overload.

badgirl
01-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Stooges this is your dad and I, guess who is in the middle ROFL

Skip Towne
01-11-2005, 04:14 PM
I have Skip Towne on ignore....and on my restraining order.
Like that's going to stop me from peeking in your windows.

Ebolapox
01-11-2005, 04:26 PM
skinbra

-EB-

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 04:28 PM

It's pretty clear you have a season pass on the short bus.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 04:31 PM

Bet that bus driver gets pie, though.

LiL stumppy
01-11-2005, 04:33 PM

Well thanks. .Your attempt at being a funny has failed.Congrats. :rolleyes:

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Well thanks. .Your attempt at being a funny has failed.Congrats. :rolleyes:

How the **** are you quoting Bob Dole if Bob Dole's posts are on ignore?

Fibbing like that... What in the world is Miss Landers going to think, Larry?

LiL stumppy
01-11-2005, 04:46 PM
I was being sarcastic retard.Do you know what that means?Or do you need me to find you a link to what it means?

Phobia
01-11-2005, 04:54 PM
I was being sarcastic retard.

We know. You're very often a sarcastic retard.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 04:56 PM
I was being sarcastic retard.Do you know what that means?Or do you need me to find you a link to what it means?

The language arts teachers at your school must suck. :hmmm:

Phobia
01-11-2005, 04:56 PM
As of this moment, I'm placing Stumppy and bearcat on ignore for inviting their little brothers to ChiefsPlanet. Jeesh.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 04:57 PM
As of this moment, I'm placing Stumppy and bearcat on ignore for inviting their little brothers to ChiefsPlanet. Jeesh.

Hell, I thought lil stumpy was his kid.... ROFL

Thig Lyfe
01-11-2005, 04:57 PM
You.

LiL stumppy
01-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Ok.

chiefs4me
01-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Give some to commatard, she likes rep.

:deevee:

:harumph:

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 05:02 PM
The language arts teachers at your school must suck. :hmmm:

Didn't they shut down the Westport School in Springfield back in the 50's?

Seems like that was the last time they actually attempted to teach language arts to phuqtards. Bob Dole understands the current short bus curriculum consists primarily of bowel/bladder control and dried nasal mucus extraction.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Ok.

Jesus, I teach SS, but I'll take a crack: sheesh! :banghead:

"Ok" is an infinitive (preferred spelling, okay), implying an antecedent object. What is the object of your infinitive; and it should be expressed in the past participle form, unless it's future indicative in which case past present could be acceptable. Please take care of the spelling, spacing, and puncuation, as well.

Got it? :hmmm:

:p

LiL stumppy
01-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Okay?

stumppy
01-11-2005, 05:04 PM
We know. You're very often a sarcastic retard.

I see you have had at least one conversation with him.

stumppy
01-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Okay?

Very good son, just one more time.

Quit being such a smartass!! ( insert "Okay Dad" here)

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 05:06 PM
Didn't they shut down the Westport School in Springfield back in the 50's?

Seems like that was the last time they actually attempted to teach language arts to phuqtards. Bob Dole understands the current short bus curriculum consists primarily of bowel/bladder control and dried nasal mucus extraction.

I wouldn't know. In our district, they are "mainstreamed" into "adapted curriculum." They are often the Valedictorian of their classes.

LiL stumppy
01-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Very good son, just one more time.

Quit being such a smartass!! ( insert "Okay Dad" here)

Nomoral I would listen but some of these guys make me mad.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Okay?

Okay, what?

What was the antecedent object (post) that was intended to be modified by your exclamation? Name? Number?

Be sure to use correct tense, form, and punctuation.

Got it? :mad:

LiL stumppy
01-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Okay, what?

What was the antecedent object (post) that was intended to be modified by your exclamation? Name? Number?

Be sure to use correct tense, form, and punctuation.

Got it? :mad:

I meant is that how it is properly spelled?

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 05:14 PM
I meant is that how it is properly spelled?

Yes.

But the object of your exclamation is unclear, what was the original Ok intended for? Hmmmmmm? :hmmm:

LiL stumppy
01-11-2005, 05:16 PM
I forget.I think it had something to do with one of them calling me a retard?

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Yes.

But the object of your exclamation is unclear, what was the original Ok intended for? Hmmmmmm? :hmmm:

Can Bob Dole get a collective "Who the **** cares?"

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 05:22 PM

Sorry; I'll stop now Bob. :harumph:

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 05:23 PM
Sorry; I'll stop now Bob. :harumph:

It was only intended to be an offensive, rhetorical question.

Carry on.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 05:24 PM
It was only intended to be an offensive, rhetorical question.
Carry on.

No, no. We can't go onto that lesson. That's at least a year away for Jr.

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 05:27 PM
No, no. We can't go onto that lesson. That's at least a year away for Jr.

Not to pick nits, but shouldn't that be "on to" rather than "onto?"

And where the **** does the question mark go in this instance?

Rules. Mother****ing rules everywhere.

Next thing we know, that Phobia dumbass with the enormous head will be in here spouting crap about thread moving presidents and shit.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 05:29 PM

Next thing we know, that Phobia dumbass with the enormous head will be in here spouting crap about thread moving presidents and shit.

STFU, here's some pie.

Pecan, damn it. :harumph:

2bikemike
01-11-2005, 05:31 PM
I have never put anybody on ignore. But I have done a global ignore and just stayed away from the planet.

I also have thought about putting a few people on ignore because they had a sig picture that fugged up my scrolling.

Skip Towne
01-11-2005, 05:37 PM

"Thread moving presidents"? :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 05:39 PM

Pssst.....he meant, "precedents" :thumb:

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 05:40 PM

It was an ill-conceived attempt at cross-thread humor and intentional language mutilation.

Precedence.

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Pssst.....he meant, "precedents" :thumb:

Really.

Stop making it so damned easy.

stumppy
01-11-2005, 05:42 PM
It was an ill-conceived attempt at cross-thread humor and intentional language mutilation.

Precedence.

I think I like you better when you're just plain old combative.

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 05:44 PM
I think I like you better when you're just plain old combative.

Cool.

Most people like Bob Dole better when Bob Dole is asleep.

Frazod
01-11-2005, 06:01 PM
At the moment, I only have Sybil on ignore, along with several of his annoying split personalties.

HemiEd
01-11-2005, 06:38 PM
At the moment, I only have Sybil on ignore, along with several of his annoying split personalties.

Hey Frazod, how is the weather down south in Naperville tonight? ROFL

Frazod
01-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Hey Frazod, how is the weather down south in Naperville tonight? ROFL

Cold, damp and shitty. :D

HemiEd
01-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Cold, damp and shitty. :D

Yeah and the part that sucks is that it is just getting started! :cuss:

Frazod
01-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah and the part that sucks is that it is just getting started! :cuss:

Yep. It's suppose to rain like hell tomorrow and then freeze. Sounds like fun. :banghead:

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Yep. It's suppose to rain like hell tomorrow and then freeze. Sounds like fun. :banghead:

Good Christ frazod. Who the **** gave you the pussy transfusion?

Wear a damned coat.

Frazod
01-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Good Christ frazod. Who the **** gave you the pussy transfusion?

Wear a damned coat.

Oh bite me, Texarkana boy. nlm

It's not the cold. It's driving on ice in a small, light car I don't like.

Bowser
I have Tek on ignore.

Who the hell is Tek?

whoman69
I'm putting skip towne on ignore because he's repeating my threads I ran a couple years ago.

I used to have HC Chief, goatcheese, and V'ger on iggy but I have a clear conscience now. Praise be that V'ger doesn't post here anymore.

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Oh bite me, Texarkana boy. nlm

It's not the cold. It's driving on ice in a small, light car I don't like.

God forbid you arise 30 minutes earlier and utilize the public transportation system.

It's much more effective to whine like a little girl.

HemiEd
01-11-2005, 06:58 PM

Hey since you have kids, gotta tell you what my youngest Grandson said Christmas day: He has always called football, "shoeball." Not hard to understand the corolation for a two year old that is now four. However, my brother in law is a Faiders fan and I gave him a helmet for Christmas.
My Grandson sees it, points to it and says "shoe ball head!"
Thought it was funny, they say some of the darndest stuff. ROFL

Dartgod

Precedence.
Hehe. I got it. :shrug:

Frazod
God forbid you arise 30 minutes earlier and utilize the public transportation system.

It's much more effective to whine like a little girl.

I do utilize public transportation, wienie boy. But I have to get to the train station.

:moon:

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 06:59 PM
I do utilize public transportation, wienie boy. But I have to get to the train station.

:moon:

That's right. Bob Dole forgot that you were a paraplegic.

You have Bob Dole's most sincere apologies.

Frazod
01-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Hey since you have kids, gotta tell you what my youngest Grandson said Christmas day: He has always called football, "shoeball." Not hard to understand the corolation for a two year old that is now four. However, my brother in law is a Faiders fan and I gave him a helmet for Christmas.

Uh, no kids here. No plans for them, either. Nice story, though.

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Uh, no kids here. No plans for them, either.

As an aside: Thank you!

Rep coming your way.

Frazod
01-11-2005, 07:02 PM
That's right. Bob Dole forgot that you were a paraplegic.

You have Bob Dole's most sincere apologies.

Frazod forgets that Bob Dole walked uphill five miles in each direction to school in the snow every day when he was a youngster. :p

Iowanian
01-11-2005, 07:02 PM

I thought you were slayer's Older Brother? He didn't mention it being from a former life.

Frazod
01-11-2005, 07:03 PM
As an aside: Thank you!

Rep coming your way.

Believe me, I concur. The last thing I'd ever want to have to deal with is a little version of me. :eek:

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Frazod forgets that Bob Dole walked uphill five miles in each direction to school in the snow every day when he was a youngster. :p

No problem. The fact that you're willing to tolerate Chicago clearly illustrates your lack of intelligence and reluctance to deal with reality.

HemiEd
01-11-2005, 07:07 PM
No problem. The fact that you're willing to tolerate Chicago clearly illustrates your lack of intelligence and reluctance to deal with reality.

Isn't Texarkana a place that neither Texas nor Arkansas wanted? ROFL

Bob Dole
01-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Isn't Texarkana a place that neither Texas nor Arkansas wanted? ROFL

No. They both want it, actually.

Plus, Julie Meadows is back in town on hiatus.

HemiEd
01-11-2005, 07:09 PM
I thought you were slayer's Older Brother? He didn't mention it being from a former life.
How did you find out? :shake:

The Pedestrian
01-11-2005, 07:13 PM
ah what's the difference.

About two joints and a beer... :p

HemiEd
01-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Uh, no kids here. No plans for them, either. Nice story, though.

damn flashbacks! :(

ENDelt260
01-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Yes.

Who the f*ck cares?

Skip Towne
01-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Now that thar is rep for shore.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 08:36 PM

Someone quote me please? Please?

Dear Frazod:

I'm back from the lala land; I've returned the tiara to Todd. Even though you've never liked me, I still like you.

Sybil and the role playing are gone, sans Anton.

Maybe we can send aid to the Tsunami victims, on behalf of ChiefsPlanet as a peace offering--symbolizing hope for humanity.

Warmest Regards, Rob

P.S. - If you decide to say "no," go f....er, eh, find peace with your soul. :thumb:

Saulbadguy
01-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Someone quote me please? Please?

Dear Frazod:

I'm back from the lala land; I've returned the tiara to Todd. Even though you've never liked me, I still like you.

Sybil and the role playing are gone, sans Anton.

Maybe we can send aid to the Tsunami victims, on behalf of ChiefsPlanet as a peace offering--symbolizing hope for humanity.

Warmest Regards, Rob

P.S. - If you decide to say "no," go f....er, eh, find peace with your soul. :thumb:
Mercy reply.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Mercy reply.

Thank Jew, Saul... :thumb:

Rep

Skip Towne
01-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Thank Jew, Saul... :thumb:

Rep
You both deserve neg rep.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 09:10 PM
You both deserve neg rep.

Because?

Skip Towne
01-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Because?
You for intentionally tormenting Frazod and Saul for helping you do it. Say, don't you teach Social Sciences?

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 09:38 PM
You for intentionally tormenting Frazod and Saul for helping you do it. Say, don't you teach Social Sciences?

Tormenting Frazod? Is that even possible?

I think he's a big boy, Skip. It's my lame attempt at a return to normalacy.

Nevermind.

The answer to your question is "yes."

tk13
01-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Well Skip, since this thread has gotten zero replies, I figured I'd chime in and say I have a few people on my ignore list. I don't like naming names though.

Skip Towne
01-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Tormenting Frazod? Is that even possible?

I think he's a big boy, Skip. My lame attempt at a return to normalacy.

Nevermind.

The answer to your question is "yes."
Civil War question: Everyone knows the south's nickname was Johnny Reb but the north had a nickname too. What was it? NO GOOGLE ALLOWED Five minute time limit. You're on the clock.

Skip Towne
01-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Well Skip, since this thread has gotten zero replies, I figured I'd chime in and say I have a few people on my ignore list. I don't like naming names though.
I wish somebody would reply. This is making me look foolish.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Civil War question: Everyone knows the south's nickname was Johnny Reb but the north had a nickname too. What was it? NO GOOGLE ALLOWED Five minute time limit. You're on the clock.

Yankee?

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 09:51 PM

May I ask why you are engaging me in a game of trivial pursuit?

Iowanian
01-11-2005, 09:52 PM
its just part of no child left behind.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 09:54 PM
its just part of no child left behind.

Peculiar question though.... :hmmm:

Skip Towne
01-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Yankee?
Nope. There was a famous saying: "See ya in hell Johnny Reb, See ya in hell Billy Yank". The answer is BILLY. Two more for ya. Lee's horse was named Traveler. Longstreet's was named Hero. I have more but we'll do them later. It's bedtime for me.

Phobia
01-11-2005, 09:58 PM
I can't believe I'm participating in this dumbassery.

Frazod, Rob wants you to take him back. He's on his knees, begging. He also has a pretty decent sized rack. I think you should do it.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Nope. There was a famous saying: "See ya in hell Johnny Reb, See ya in hell Billy Yank". The answer is BILLY. Two more for ya. Lee's horse was named Traveler. Longstreet's was named Hero. I have more but we'll do them later. It's bedtime for me.

Famous? Never heard of it. Seriously.

So you are a Civil War buff. Cool. I'd bet I could stump you on more than a few questions too. :hmmm:

Night, Skip.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 10:03 PM
I can't believe I'm participating in this dumbassery.

Frazod, Rob wants you to take him back. He's on his knees, begging. He also has a pretty decent sized rack. I think you should do it.

Take me back? ROFL

He just hid his contempt for me, until my meltdown. Thought I'd try for a return to fiegned civility is all. :shrug:

Frazod
01-11-2005, 10:04 PM

Billy Yank. No, I didn't google it.

And Phil, nlm

Skip Towne
01-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Billy Yank. No, I didn't google it.

And Phil, nlm
I knew you'd know it but doubted that "teach " would. You probably know that Jeb was not J.E.B. Stewart's first name. You probably know the real name of the "Gray Ghost". I have more for later. Goodnight.

Mr. Kotter
01-11-2005, 10:12 PM
I knew you'd know it but doubted that "teach " would. You probably know that Jeb was not J.E.B. Stewart's first name. You probably know the real name of the "Gray Ghost". I have more for later. Goodnight.

I'll play the game; if you answer MY questions too.... :thumb:

Frazod
01-11-2005, 10:18 PM

The Gray Ghost I knew (Moseby). I also knew that "J.E.B." was initials and not a name, but I don't remember what the initials stand for.

go bowe
01-11-2005, 10:23 PM
The Gray Ghost I knew (Moseby). I also knew that "J.E.B." was initials and not a name, but I don't remember what the initials stand for.james ewell brown, wasn't it?

(i looked it up because all i could remember was the ewell part)

Skip Towne
01-12-2005, 06:32 AM
james ewell brown, wasn't it?

(i looked it up because all i could remember was the ewell part)
Yes it was James Ewell Brown. It took me several days to find it before I had the internet.