PDA

View Full Version : Trent Dilfer is such a class act..

Joe Seahawk
01-11-2005, 12:42 PM
He called in randomly to a sports radio station yesterday and informed the masses of some of the internal problems.. He didn't go into detail, but said there was lots of "drama" and too many "me first type of players" (IMO he's calling out Alexander, Robinson, and maybe Jackson)

Trent definitely "gets it" Good job Trent

http://www.kjram.com/audio-video/TrentDilfer-01-10-2005.mp3

**Edit** Hey, I got the right forum for once.. :)

SNR
01-11-2005, 05:58 PM
He deserves a starting job, IMO. Funny how you can win a Superbowl and get demoted to backup.

Oh well.

Chan93lx50
01-11-2005, 08:53 PM
He deserves a starting job, IMO. Funny how you can win a Superbowl and get demoted to backup.

Oh well.

IE: Kurt Warner, Though he has a loud mouth bitch for a wife!

Its also funny how Plummer seems to retain his starting job

siberian khatru
01-11-2005, 08:55 PM
What Trent and his family went through ... I pull for the guy.

SNR
01-11-2005, 09:14 PM
IE: Kurt Warner, Though he has a loud mouth bitch for a wife!

Its also funny how Plummer seems to retain his starting jobNot at all like Kurt Warner. Warner couldn't win a single game for two seasons. Dilfer won a Super Bowl, got shipped to Seattle, and for a long time was the only QB on that team who knew how the hell to play football.

Bowser
01-11-2005, 09:14 PM

Absolutely.

Deberg_1990
01-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Not at all like Kurt Warner. Warner couldn't win a single game for two seasons. Dilfer won a Super Bowl, got shipped to Seattle, and for a long time was the only QB on that team who knew how the hell to play football.

Your right, its a shame hes not starting anywhere anymore. Granted hes not Peyton Manning or anything, but hes better than alot of these chumps *couch* Jake Plummer *cough* starting.

Dartgod
01-11-2005, 09:17 PM
I apparently fried those brain cells recently. What did he and his family go through?

SNR
01-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Your right, its a shame hes not starting anywhere anymore. Granted hes not Peyton Manning or anything, but hes better than alot of these chumps *couch* Jake Plummer *cough* starting.That's what gets me about Tom Brady. The guy knows how to win games, yes, so what do you call Dilfer? What if Tom Brady won the Superbowl the first time and the Patriots gave the team back to Bledsoe?

Here's your Tom Brady, folks. Why isn't this man starting?

RNR
01-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Not at all like Kurt Warner. Warner couldn't win a single game for two seasons. Dilfer won a Super Bowl, got shipped to Seattle, and for a long time was the only QB on that team who knew how the hell to play football.
Dilfer is a class act, however he has the ability not to lose a game, and is not a great QB. He is adverage at best. What makes him a winner is he is a leader and was surrounded by talent. He was smart enough to let the talent win and not make the mistake that cost the game.

siberian khatru
01-11-2005, 09:25 PM
I apparently fried those brain cells recently. What did he and his family go through?

A couple of years ago his 5-year-old son died of a viral infection. Slowly.

Dartgod
01-11-2005, 09:27 PM
A couple of years ago his 5-year-old son died of a viral infection. Slowly.
Bummer. :(

Joe Seahawk
01-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Warning: this article is a tear jerker

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/124745_hawk03.html

DaWolf
01-12-2005, 02:22 AM
Dilfer would have been our starting QB had the Trent Green deal fallen through. We would have signed Dilfer and used that first rounder to draft Deuce McAllister. But the Green deal went down, we immediately signed Holmes, and that was that...