PDA

View Full Version : The sun shines on a dogs ass twice!!!!!

cadmonkey
01-12-2005, 08:45 AM
Last night I get a phone call from one of my buddies who has season tickets to the Patriots. The guy who sits next to him, has been friends with his father for about 30 years, has a spare ticket because the guy he usually goes with is away on bussiness.

He called me and says, "I am about to make your year. You are going to the game on Sunday!"

I asked him how and why and what ever. He tells me that because I went to the season opener vs. the Colts he offered the ticket to one of my other friends first. He isn't able to go because he is an usher in his cousin's wedding. He had a sit down with his family explaining that as much as he loves his family, this is PLAYOFF FOOTBALL and he can't pass up going to the game.

His family warned that if he skipped the wedding he would be thrown out of the family. So needless to say he can't go. What's worse is that the wedding starts at 5:00 pm and he isn't even going to be able to watch the game.

Let's hope I go 2 for 2 at Colts games this year :thumb:

Ari Chi3fs
01-12-2005, 08:51 AM
where have you been? I have been worried sick.

Douche Baggins
01-12-2005, 08:52 AM
Damn. I would be thrown out of the family in that event.

RNR
01-12-2005, 08:53 AM
That will be a very cool game to attend! have fun.

donkhater
01-12-2005, 08:55 AM
Who the hell schedules a wedding at 5:00 on a Sunday? And during the playoffs to boot? I'm sure most of the men in the wedding are thrilled with that decision.

cadmonkey
01-12-2005, 09:10 AM
where have you been? I have been worried sick.

I've been very busy, not posting a lot lately. My bosses have said something about being on the internet to much. Huh, go figure.

Ari Chi3fs
01-12-2005, 09:11 AM
damn communists.

cadmonkey
Who the hell schedules a wedding at 5:00 on a Sunday? And during the playoffs to boot? I'm sure most of the men in the wedding are thrilled with that decision.

Agreed, I said that when/if I get married it will not be in either January or October, baseball playoffs.

I was at a wedding durring game 3 of the ALCS this year. At first I was pretty pissed off, then I was ok with it when the score was 1,000, 000 to 8.

The next week I was at a wedding durring Game 1 of the World Series. I know stupid people, seriously.

Ari Chi3fs
btw... I hope 2005 Boston SPorts teams suck ass.

Straight, No Chaser
01-12-2005, 09:13 AM
Who the hell schedules a wedding at 5:00 on a Sunday? ...

women.

--->

cadmonkey
01-12-2005, 09:15 AM
btw... I hope 2005 Boston SPorts teams suck ass.

Me too, it'll get some of the dipsh*ts off the bandwagon

Kerberos
01-12-2005, 09:17 AM

The EVEN bigger question it what kind of a MORON would even schedule a wedding during PLAYOFF SEASON... Even if you don't like football (god forbid) the least you could do is be curtious to those of us that live and breath it!

In fact having a wedding durning the football season PERIOD should be taboo! You got like 5 months or so in there to get hitched ... these people did NOT choose wisely.

Some people only think of themselves ... It's all about them!

:(

Cliff

KCFalcon59
01-12-2005, 09:19 AM
That marriage won't last. That guy will have to put up with this type of shit forever.

Straight, No Chaser
01-12-2005, 09:27 AM
That marriage won't last. That guy will have to put up with this type of shit forever.

Good reason for clear language in the Pre-Nup:

No participation activities guaranteed on Sunday's 10:00 AM EST to 5:00 PM EST and Monday nights from the first week of November through the first week of February (excludes the bye week). Consideration will given to inquiries made 48 hours in advance.

---->

Douche Baggins
01-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Good reason for clear language in the Pre-Nup:

No participation activities guaranteed on Sunday and Monday nights from the first week of November through the first week of February (excludes the bye week). Consideration will given to inquiries made 48 hours in advance.

---->

If I ever get hitched, that's going in mine.

NOW YOU MAY MAKE JOKES ABOUT MY POST!

Kerberos
01-12-2005, 09:39 AM
If I ever get hitched, that's going in mine.

NOW YOU MAY MAKE JOKES ABOUT MY POST!

Good luck finding a woman that will even let you have a prenup ..

I know mine wouldn't even have let the thought be more than just that.. a thought!

I guess you could go to KY or TN and find a bride in the hills that has a few good teeth and absolutly reading abilities and it might just work!

:)

Cliff

Kerberos
01-12-2005, 09:39 AM
no reading skills .............

DOH

Cliff

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Good luck finding a woman that will even let you have a prenup ..

I know mine wouldn't even have let the thought be more than just that.. a thought!

I guess you could go to KY or TN and find a bride in the hills that has a few good teeth and absolutly reading abilities and it might just work!

:)

Cliff

Prenup is just an agreement as to how the finances will be in the relationship. You wouldn't start any other relationship without an agreement, why should marriage be any different? If any women didn't want a prenup that would be a red flag for me right away.

Nzoner
01-12-2005, 03:08 PM

women

and one guy who either doesn't like football or is so pvssy whipped there is no hope for him.

BTW Cad great news...enjoy the game!!!

ENDelt260
01-12-2005, 03:11 PM
I asked him how and why and what ever. He tells me that because I went to the season opener vs. the Colts he offered the ticket to one of my other friends first. He isn't able to go because he is an usher in his cousin's wedding. He had a sit down with his family explaining that as much as he loves his family, this is PLAYOFF FOOTBALL and he can't pass up going to the game.

His family warned that if he skipped the wedding he would be thrown out of the family. So needless to say he can't go. What's worse is that the wedding starts at 5:00 pm and he isn't even going to be able to watch the game.

What kind of ASSHOLE schedules a wedding for a Sunday in January?

2bikemike
01-12-2005, 05:07 PM
What kind of ASSHOLE schedules a wedding for a Sunday in January?

I didn't think anybody got married on Sundays. I thought that was a Friday, Saturday thing.

2bikemike
01-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Prenup is just an agreement as to how the finances will be in the relationship. You wouldn't start any other relationship without an agreement, why should marriage be any different? If any women didn't want a prenup that would be a red flag for me right away.

While we had no official documentation we sat down and made perfectly clear how the finances were going to be. She had her checking account and credit cards and I had mine. What I do with mine is my business and what she does with hers is her business.

I also made it perfecly clear that no matter what I was getting a new Harley the year we got married. In fact I ordered it 2 days after we got back from the Honeymoon.