PDA

View Full Version : Don't get in my face, and dont talk back to me alright?!

Joe Seahawk
01-12-2005, 03:43 PM
What an asshole! ROFL

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/motion/showcase_popoff?video=1964178&category=MLB

Count Zarth
01-12-2005, 03:45 PM
I don't blame him at all.

I see he caved in to that asshole Steinbrenner and shaved his 'stache.

Mr. Laz
01-12-2005, 03:52 PM
I don't blame him at all.

I see he caved in to that asshole Steinbrenner and shaved his 'stache.

you dont' blame him?????

"don't talk back to me" ... what, is he the guy's mother? who the fug does he think he is ordering someone around like he's their boss or something.

fug that beanpole bastard.

Count Zarth
01-12-2005, 03:55 PM
you dont' blame him?????

"don't talk back to me" ... what, is he the guy's mother? who the fug does he think he is ordering someone around like he's their boss or something.

Roving paparazzi-types are scumbags who deserve no respect from anyone.

Joe Seahawk
01-12-2005, 03:57 PM
you dont' blame him?????

Yep.. The don't talk back to me comment was ridicilous! I hope someone kicks his ass..

beavis
01-12-2005, 03:58 PM
I would have kicked him the balls. Even if he hits you back, you're rich.

Mr. Laz
01-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Roving paparazzi-types are scumbags who deserve no respect from anyone.

oh i understand that... they suck

but we don't know who these photogs were ... we dont know that they were these "attack papparazzi" guys.

besides .. how arrogant was that comment of "don't talk back to me"

you should of heard his tone...

it was like "Do you know WHO i am ... don't you dare look at me or talk back to me"

what an asshat

ENDelt260
01-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Well, the guy was talking back to him.

ENDelt260
01-12-2005, 04:02 PM
Just another example of the sports media becoming the story.

Johnson's pitching doesn't matter... what we care about is whether or not he's rude to cameramen who surprise him on the street.

That's what's ridiculous.

Count Zarth
01-12-2005, 04:03 PM
oh i understand that... they suck

but we don't know who these photogs were ... we dont know that they were these "attack papparazzi" guys.

besides .. how arrogant was that comment of "don't talk back to me"

you should of heard his tone...

it was like "Do you know WHO i am ... don't you dare look at me or talk back to me"

what an asshat

The dude persisted when he was told to f*ck off. He got what he deserved.

I bet this will chase away some annoying ass-reporter types invading his personal space that he might have had to deal with in the future.

tk13
01-12-2005, 04:04 PM

I bet this will chase away some annoying ass-reporter types invading his personal space that he might have had to deal with in the future.
In New York? No way...

Count Zarth
01-12-2005, 04:07 PM
In New York? No way...

Yeah, you're probably right. The ones he chases away will be replaced by more because of what happened with this. Randy will probably be painted by the media as a Kevin Brown type for the duration of his Spankme career now.

OldTownChief
01-12-2005, 04:11 PM

Yeah !! Now they're all trembling in fear. Oh the horror of having Randy Johnson say "don't you talk back to me"

OldTownChief
01-12-2005, 04:21 PM
If I was a camara man I would rig a 220 volt AC charge to the lens rim for the first moron that wants to put his fuggin hand on it.

ENDelt260
01-12-2005, 04:25 PM
If I was a camara man I would rig a 220 volt AC charge to the lens rim for the first moron that wants to put his fuggin hand on it.
The simple way to prevent that is to not get within arms reach of your subject.

If you're not invading someone's space, they've got no reason to push you away.

OldTownChief
01-12-2005, 04:27 PM

You're probably right. I just keep geeting reminded of Michael Jackson doing it whenever I see it and wish somebody would have done it to him.
:mad:

tk13
01-12-2005, 04:30 PM

If it's space he wants, then he shouldn't probably be moving to New York.... as long as that's all happening on a sidewalk like that there's nothing he can do....

ENDelt260
01-12-2005, 04:33 PM
as long as that's all happening on a sidewalk like that there's nothing he can do....

Well, actually, he can do exactly what he did.

tk13
01-12-2005, 04:39 PM
He can I guess, it doesn't mean I sympathize with him at all...

Count Zarth
01-12-2005, 04:39 PM

I'm guessing if ENDelt was a multi-million dollar pitcher for the New York Yankees he'd do the same things Randy is doing.

ENDelt260
01-12-2005, 04:42 PM
He can I guess, it doesn't mean I sympathize with him at all...
Eh, I don't know that I sympathize with him. I don't see where he's all that out of line, tho.

More importantly, I don't understand why two pricks encountering each other on the sidewalk in the course of their respective jobs is news.

ENDelt260
01-12-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm guessing if ENDelt was a multi-million dollar pitcher for the New York Yankees he'd do the same things Randy is doing.
There would've been more f-bombs.

And, I'd do that now... well, if anyone had any interest in accosting me on the sidewalk.

Sure-Oz
01-12-2005, 07:29 PM
I thought it was funny, maybe he is wishing he was back in AZ.

Coach
01-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Apparently the camera man got off easy. Randy could had thrown a 100 MPH fastball right up at the camera lens if he wanted to.

Frazod
01-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Johnson sold his soul to the devil. He will reap what he sowed - it's a simple as that. Just wait until he has a bad outing or gets injured. Oh, the humanity....

Coach
01-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Johnson sold his soul to the devil. He will reap what he sowed - it's a simple as that. Just wait until he has a bad outing or gets injured. Oh, the humanity....

Heh, I get the same feeling as well, but who knows?

How's the Cardinals off-season coming along Fraz?

Frazod
01-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Heh, I get the same feeling as well, but who knows?

How's the Cardinals off-season coming along Fraz?

I haven't really been paying much attention. Seems like they've lost far more than they gained, though.

I'm certainly happy that pain in the ass Beltran is in New York, though.

Coach
01-12-2005, 07:42 PM
I haven't really been paying much attention. Seems like they've lost far more than they gained, though.

I'm certainly happy that pain in the ass Beltran is in New York, though.

Yeah, at least I'm just happy that he's not a Yankee.

I would seem to agree with you on the lost more than they gained, but probably a small margin. Although they did get a pitcher from the A's I think (Can't remember his name)

Boozer
01-12-2005, 07:45 PM
What an asshole! ROFL

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/motion/showcase_popoff?video=1964178&category=MLB

Yeah, that cameraman was a fuggin' dick. :shake:

Frazod
01-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Yeah, at least I'm just happy that he's not a Yankee.

I would seem to agree with you on the lost more than they gained, but probably a small margin. Although they did get a pitcher from the A's I think (Can't remember his name)

Mark Mulder is the guy they got from Oakland. But they lost Williams, Klein, the nut who broke his had in the WS who's name escapes me, and worst of all, they lost rookie Danny Haren, the only Cardinal who pitched worth a shit in the Series. That will hurt them in the years to come, I'm afraid. That kid has nerves of steel and a great arm.

Coach
01-12-2005, 08:07 PM
Mark Mulder is the guy they got from Oakland. But they lost Williams, Klein, the nut who broke his had in the WS who's name escapes me, and worst of all, they lost rookie Danny Haren, the only Cardinal who pitched worth a shit in the Series. That will hurt them in the years to come, I'm afraid. That kid has nerves of steel and a great arm.

Mulder, yeah, he's a good addition to the Cardinals. Losing Williams probably isn't that big of a deal IMHO, since he's still potentional injury prone. The nut who broke his hand was Tavarez.

Didn't Haren was involved in the Mulder trade?

Frazod
01-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Mulder, yeah, he's a good addition to the Cardinals. Losing Williams probably isn't that big of a deal IMHO, since he's still potentional injury prone. The nut who broke his hand was Tavarez.

Didn't Haren was involved in the Mulder trade?

Yeah, he was.

Big loss. That pisses me off almost as much as losing Renteria.

TheNextStep
01-12-2005, 08:10 PM
I didn't think that Randy was particularly out of line and I'm not one to have any sympathy whatsoever for paparazzi types (and, yes, if the cameraman just happened to be on a sidewalk, waiting for Randy to walk by so he could get some footage, then that cameraman is paparazzi) but I will say that the lamest thing Randy said was actually after the "don't talk back to me" comment. He followed that up with, "Or you'll see what I'm like."

Yeah, Randy... you're not even going to lift a f***ing finger to hurt that dude. You may want to... but you like your money a little bit more than that so just stop it with the tough guy talk, okay? The fact that you were walking down the street surrounded by security pretty much kills the "I'm a baaaaaad man" illusion anyway...

Coach
01-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Yeah, he was.

Big loss. That pisses me off almost as much as losing Renteria.

Yeah, that's what I thought. What do you think of the Cards chances for repeating the NL Central?

ENDelt260
01-12-2005, 08:12 PM
I will say that the lamest thing Randy said was actually after the "don't talk back to me" comment. He followed that up with, "Or you'll see what I'm like."

Heh... that was pretty weak-style.

Frazod
01-12-2005, 08:16 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought. What do you think of the Cards chances for repeating the NL Central?

Pretty good. The Asstros will be in trouble without Beltran, and the Cubs are... the Cubs. :D

badgirl
01-12-2005, 09:25 PM
What an asshole, if he don't want to be in the public eye, he doesn't need to be in sports, maby someone is looking for him to kick his ass. Who the the hell does he think he is telling someone don't talk back to him, I would want to lay that camera down and knock the hell out of him. :cuss: