PDA

View Full Version : muti-choice poll test

Wile_E_Coyote
01-12-2005, 07:28 PM
when watching a football game other than the Cheifs what things upset you the most about the broadcast

this is a test

4th and Long
01-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Did you buy this poll from The Acme Poll Company Wile E., because I don't see a poll yet?

Wile_E_Coyote
01-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Did you buy this poll from The Acme Poll Company Wile E., because I don't see a poll yet?

piss off postie

4th and Long
01-12-2005, 07:37 PM
piss off postie
ROFL

Oh. There it is. :D

2bikemike
01-12-2005, 07:41 PM
I find myself getting more annoyed with the way games are broadcast. I hate most of the commentators. You could just about check everyone of those boxes.

Rain Man
01-12-2005, 07:52 PM
I hate it when the announcers are talking, or there's an interview or a commercial, and it causes us to miss a play or get jerked over after the ball has already been snapped. The producer ought to just cut off the visual in mid-sentence when the game commences. Isn't that why we're watching?

Mr. Laz
01-12-2005, 08:03 PM
i watch football FOR football

i want the announcer to tell me information ABOUT the game(ie down,distance,situations) not much else

i dont want experimental camera angles or to here about the some irrelevant BS story about some players favorite pet.

FOOTBALL!!! nothing else matters :mad:

sd4chiefs
01-12-2005, 08:13 PM
I hate it when after a team scores a touchdown and they show about 5 minutes of commercials, then they kick off to the other team, then they show another 5 minutes of commercials

Valiant
01-12-2005, 08:34 PM
my biggest thing is them saying some of the stupidest things.. basically maddenisms... if you get past the line of scrimmage you will gain yards..

they need to quit acting like the fans are morons... all i want is stats about players and the play by play/ throw in some sound effects and call it a career..

FloridaChief
01-12-2005, 08:40 PM
piss off postie

Niiice Young Ones reference. Rep...

Rain Man
01-12-2005, 08:43 PM
my biggest thing is them saying some of the stupidest things.. basically maddenisms... if you get past the line of scrimmage you will gain yards..

they need to quit acting like the fans are morons... all i want is stats about players and the play by play/ throw in some sound effects and call it a career..

Whoa. I just had a huge brainstorm. They ought to hook up TV with Internet simulcasts, and give the viewer a choice about who he/she listens to. You can choose the "I know nothing" option where they talk about football basics, or you can choose the "Football expert" option where they go into detail about techniques, etc., or you can choose the "Interpersonal" option where they do lots of interviews, player backgrounds, etc., or you can choose the "Play by Play" option where there's no color announcer, and so on.

That'd be awesome.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
01-12-2005, 08:55 PM
I hate all the non-football interviews with family and friends and whomever the sideline reporters do. The only thing I want to hear from a sideline reporter is status of injured players. I really don't care if X, Y, or Z donated bookoo bucks to a charity when the game is on. Save that for the pre/post-game stuff.

ChiefsCountry
01-12-2005, 10:26 PM
Where is the Randy Cross option?

Deberg_1990
01-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Basically anytime any announcer says something like" Peyton Manning is the (best play action passer, best Pure passer, smartest QB, etc...) the league has ever seen. Shutup, hes not, so get over it....

beavis
01-12-2005, 10:34 PM
I watch for the halftime shows. I hope they put Christina Aguilara on this week.

RedNeckRaider
01-12-2005, 10:36 PM
The commercials

badgirl
01-12-2005, 10:37 PM
I am just thankful Dennis Miller isn't around anywhere :mad: :rolleyes:

Inspector
01-12-2005, 11:38 PM
I watch for the halftime shows. I hope they put Christina Aguilara on this week.

Yeah, maybe they would let us see her nipple too. That would be cool.

Inspector
01-12-2005, 11:38 PM
I'd say all of the above, pretty much.

ChiefsFanatik88
01-13-2005, 12:04 AM
the f**kin commercials

Wile_E_Coyote
01-13-2005, 11:38 AM
Niiice Young Ones reference. Rep...

If you get the BBCA channel, #264 on direct tv. Check out Trailer Park Boys, it's not side splitting funny, but not bad

mcan
01-13-2005, 04:38 PM
The WORST thing ever is when they don't show the damned play!

It happened to me a bunch in that last game against San Diego... I don't know if it was the network feed, or the local feed that got screwed up, but I probably missed close to ten plays of the game when it was all said and done. The commercials kept looping...

I have the same problem when they are trying to do some kind of graphic or skit or some shit and don't get back to the see the play... Just cover the game!

Calcountry
01-13-2005, 05:24 PM
I hate it when the announcers are talking, or there's an interview or a commercial, and it causes us to miss a play or get jerked over after the ball has already been snapped. The producer ought to just cut off the visual in mid-sentence when the game commences. Isn't that why we're watching?
They should have a button like on that I,Max show.

They are talking up a storm and then the producer can just Tivo them frozen.

Calcountry
01-13-2005, 05:25 PM

i want the announcer to tell me information ABOUT the game(ie down,distance,situations) not much else

i dont want experimental camera angles or to here about the some irrelevant BS story about some players favorite pet.

FOOTBALL!!! nothing else matters :mad:
You must love the halftime shows at the SB. :p

Calcountry
01-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Whoa. I just had a huge brainstorm. They ought to hook up TV with Internet simulcasts, and give the viewer a choice about who he/she listens to. You can choose the "I know nothing" option where they talk about football basics, or you can choose the "Football expert" option where they go into detail about techniques, etc., or you can choose the "Interpersonal" option where they do lots of interviews, player backgrounds, etc., or you can choose the "Play by Play" option where there's no color announcer, and so on.

That'd be awesome.
They already do that with SAP, only the other option is always Spanish. It should be easy to coordinate secondary or tertiary audio feeds over the same broadcast. No need for the internet, you just change the audio to SAP.

Calcountry
01-13-2005, 05:28 PM
Where is the Randy Cross option?
Yeah, remote controls should come with a "mute Randy" button that would just mute out only his voice.

Calcountry
01-13-2005, 05:29 PM
To whom it may concern, PUHLEASE, no more Ashley Simpson. :shake:

chiefs4me
01-13-2005, 07:14 PM
sucking up to whoever has the lead.