PDA

View Full Version : This Tampa Stuff Is Ok!

Bwana
01-13-2005, 06:16 PM
They are busting our balls down here, but the weather has been fantastic. One more day and it's three day weekend time. Time to run down a sports bar for the playoff games and put away a few tasty beverages. :thumb:

2bikemike
01-13-2005, 06:18 PM
Wow great time of the year to be in Tampa. I hope your body doesn't go into shock from all the sun and warm weather.

Phobia
01-13-2005, 06:20 PM
I thought you were some kind of mountain man. I guess this dispells that misconception.... wussy, mai tai boy.

Bwana
01-13-2005, 06:21 PM
I talked to my wife today and it was -12 in Billings (before the wind chill) hehehe I had to tell her it hit 80 down here.

Rain Man
01-13-2005, 06:21 PM
You can probably score at the bars pretty easily too if you tell women that you're in market research.

Bwana
01-13-2005, 06:23 PM
I thought you were some kind of mountain man. I guess this dispells that misconception.... wussy, mai tai boy.

Yeah, I will go into shock when I hit that below zero crap again for about a week. ROFL

FloridaChief
01-13-2005, 06:25 PM
I talked to my wife today and it was -12 in Billings (before the wind chill) hehehe I had to tell her it hit 80 down here.

Yeah, but the rain hits tomorrow. Still, it's better than Anchorage in the winter, isn't it?

What part of Tampa are you staying at? I may have some suggestions for this weekend's playoff festivities.

Bwana
01-13-2005, 06:25 PM
You can probably score at the bars pretty easily too if you tell women that you're in market research.

Yeah, I still have one of your cards. *GRIN*

Bwana
01-13-2005, 06:26 PM
Yeah, but the rain hits tomorrow. Still, it's better than Anchorage in the winter, isn't it?

What part of Tampa are you staying at? I may have some suggestions for this weekend's playoff festivities.
I'm about a mile from the airport. And the rain looks like it is only going to be a two day special. :thumb:

tk13
01-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Brian Griese should be somewhere in town, you two could go have a good time then go around paving driveways with your face.

FloridaChief
01-13-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm about a mile from the airport.

You're not far from me at all. I'm maybe 6 miles NW of the airport...

I've got a little pub-restaurant I like to go to just down the street from me (Memorial Hwy). Nice place to watch some football and down a drink or two. LMK if you'd like to check it out...

FloridaChief
01-13-2005, 06:33 PM
Brian Griese should be somewhere in town, you two could go have a good time then go around paving driveways with your face.

ROFL

He (Griese I mean) won't be in town too much longer, IMO...

Long live Chris Simms!!!

Bwana
01-13-2005, 06:34 PM
You're not far from me at all. I'm maybe 6 miles NW of the airport...

I've got a little pub-restaurant I like to go to just down the street from me (Memorial Hwy). Nice place to watch some football and down a drink or two. LMK if you'd like to check it out...

Sounds like a sweet deal. :thumb:

Skip Towne
01-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Yeah, this would make a good movie "Mountain man meets civilization". I'll bet the other guys think Bwana is Ernest T Bass.

Bwana
01-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Yeah, this would make a good movie "Mountain man meets civilization". I'll bet the other guys think Bwana is Ernest T Bass.

I wouldn't doubt it, I haven't seen anyone else walking around in chit kickers.

Skip Towne
01-13-2005, 06:47 PM
I wouldn't doubt it, I haven't seen anyone else walking around in chit kickers.
How bout that indoor plumbing!!
Ain't it something?

Bwana
01-13-2005, 06:49 PM
How bout that indoor plumbing!!
Ain't it something?

Not to mention the swell lights and lack of range wars!

Coach
01-13-2005, 06:51 PM

Oh yeah, while you're at it, you can ask him how in the hell he got injured from tripping over his dog.

Bwana
01-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Oh yeah, while you're at it, you can ask him how in the hell he got injured from tripping over his dog.

Hell would freeze over before I would sit down a drink a cold one with that dingleberry. :shake:

go bowe
01-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Hell would freeze over before I would sit down a drink a cold one with that dingleberry. :shake:but what if he was buying? :shrug:

Bwana
01-13-2005, 06:56 PM
but what if he was buying? :shrug:

Nope