PDA

View Full Version : A physician, an engineer, and an attorney

DenverChief
01-14-2005, 11:19 AM
A physician, an engineer, and an attorney were discussing who among them belonged to the oldest of the three professions represented. The physician said, "Remember, on the sixth day God took a rib from Adam and fashioned Eve, making him the first surgeon. Therefore, medicine is the oldest profession."

The engineer replied, "But, before that, God created the heavens and earth from chaos and confusion, and thus he was the first engineer. Therefore, engineering is an older profession than medicine."

Then, the lawyer spoke up. "Yes," he said, "But who do you think created all of the chaos and confusion?"

ROFL

ChiTown
01-14-2005, 11:21 AM
phuggin lawyers.

go bowe
01-14-2005, 11:23 AM
that's a good one...

i'm not sure if i've never heard it before, or just forgotten it since it would have been so long ago now...

but it's pretty good...

go bowe
01-14-2005, 11:24 AM
phuggin lawyers.hey, not all lawyers phug...

some are lesbians... :D

DenverChief
01-14-2005, 11:25 AM
that's a good one...

i'm not sure if i've never heard it before, or just forgotten it since it would have been so long ago now...

but it's pretty good...

my dad sent me a whole slew this am ...here is another

An old man was on his death bed. He wanted badly to take some of his money with him. He called his priest, his doctor and his lawyer to his bedside. "Here's $30,000 cash to be held by each of you. I trust you to put this in my coffin when I die so I can take all my money with me."

At the funeral, each man put an envelope in the coffin. Riding away in a limousine, the priest suddenly broke into tears and confessed, "I had only put $20,000 into the envelope because I needed $10,000 for a new baptistery."

"Well, since we're confiding in each other," said the doctor, "I only put $10,000 in the envelope because we needed a new machine at the hospital which cost $20,000."

The lawyer was aghast. "I'm ashamed of both of you," he exclaimed. "I want it known that when I put my envelope in that coffin, it held my personal check for the full $30,000."

Nightfyre
01-14-2005, 12:20 PM

An old man was on his death bed. He wanted badly to take some of his money with him. He called his priest, his doctor and his lawyer to his bedside. "Here's $30,000 cash to be held by each of you. I trust you to put this in my coffin when I die so I can take all my money with me."

At the funeral, each man put an envelope in the coffin. Riding away in a limousine, the priest suddenly broke into tears and confessed, "I had only put $20,000 into the envelope because I needed $10,000 for a new baptistery."

"Well, since we're confiding in each other," said the doctor, "I only put $10,000 in the envelope because we needed a new machine at the hospital which cost $20,000."

The lawyer was aghast. "I'm ashamed of both of you," he exclaimed. "I want it known that when I put my envelope in that coffin, it held my personal check for the full $30,000."

:clap: ROFL :clap:

badgirl
01-14-2005, 01:01 PM

The lawyer was aghast. "I'm ashamed of both of you," he exclaimed. "I want it known that when I put my envelope in that coffin, it held my

personal check for the full $30,000."

Thats pretty funny, I'll have to remember it. :)

yunghungwell
01-14-2005, 01:03 PM
A mechanical engineer, an electrical engineer, and a civil engineer are discussing what kind of an engineer God must be with regards to how the human body is put together.

The mechanical engineer argues that God must be a mechanical engineer stating that you only need to examine the robustness and precision of the way that the muscles and bones work together to put the human body in motion.

The electrical engineer argues that God must be an electrical engineer, reminding the mechanical engineer that without the intricacies of the brain and nervous system the muscles would not even work.

Finally the civil engineer pipes up. He states that someone needs to simply look at one area of the human body for the answer to this riddle. He says, "Look at the location of the female's vagina and anus on her body. The location of these two body parts solves this riddle. God must have been a civil engineer. No other kind of engineer would have put a recreation area so close to a toxic waste dump!"

DenverChief
01-14-2005, 04:26 PM
A mechanical engineer, an electrical engineer, and a civil engineer are discussing what kind of an engineer God must be with regards to how the human body is put together.

The mechanical engineer argues that God must be a mechanical engineer stating that you only need to examine the robustness and precision of the way that the muscles and bones work together to put the human body in motion.

The electrical engineer argues that God must be an electrical engineer, reminding the mechanical engineer that without the intricacies of the brain and nervous system the muscles would not even work.

Finally the civil engineer pipes up. He states that someone needs to simply look at one area of the human body for the answer to this riddle. He says, "Look at the location of the female's vagina and anus on her body. The location of these two body parts solves this riddle. God must have been a civil engineer. No other kind of engineer would have put a recreation area so close to a toxic waste dump!"

:LOL: