PDA

View Full Version : Chiefsplanet Screenplays

Douche Baggins
01-14-2005, 06:08 PM
Since Chiefs football is dead for a few months, that means THIS WEEK IN CHIEFS HISTORY will be taking a few months off, too.

In it's place, we'd like to have weekly Chiefsplanet Screenplays, which of course all started the other day in SDChiefsfan's barroom brawl thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2216186&postcount=135).

I'm open to suggestions for story ideas other than "GoatCheese kicks ass Part X." Maybe we could even have weekly "first reply, first cast" threads to see what lucky Planet members get roles in that week's screenplay. We can't put the whole planet in every week.

Go.

SNR
01-14-2005, 07:38 PM
Nah. That's too much work on my part.

Douche Baggins
01-14-2005, 07:39 PM
You're not interesting enough to get cast in any roles anyway. :D

SNR
01-14-2005, 07:43 PM
Whatever. The only cool parts in screenplays are the ones that portray an old hermit who lives in the middle of the woods. The protagonist and/or his posse is helped out by this man after they are beaten down at the climax of the story. As they go on their merry way, the old hermit comes back from his seclusion from society to kick ass one last time.

Any other roles I would need to think hard about getting cast into.

Douche Baggins
01-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Whatever. The only cool parts in screenplays are the ones that portray an old hermit who lives in the middle of the woods. The protagonist and/or his posse is helped out by this man after they are beaten down at the climax of the story. As they go on their merry way, the old hermit comes back from his seclusion from society to kick ass one last time.

Any other roles I would need to think hard about getting cast into.

This actually sounds like a pretty good story idea.

JimNasium
01-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Why don't you go jack off while thinking about Jabba that Hut and leave us alone for a few years.

Douche Baggins
01-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Why don't you go jack off while thinking about Jabba that Hut and leave us alone for a few years.

I'm only interested in fictional stories.

Ari Chi3fs
01-14-2005, 08:06 PM
INT: GoatCheese's front Door.

KNock on front door. GoatCheese opens door. Ali Chi3fs shoots GoatCheese with .44 Magnum

The End.

Douche Baggins
01-14-2005, 08:09 PM
INT: GoatCheese's front Door.

KNock on front door. GoatCheese opens door. Ali Chi3fs shoots GoatCheese with .44 Magnum

The End.

You are definitely a candidate for future roles.

Douche Baggins
01-15-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm guessing no one cares? If that's the case I guess we'll have to think of something else to do for weekly entertainment threads.