PDA

View Full Version : PDA help

Thig Lyfe
01-14-2005, 07:12 PM
When I try to sync my iPaq with active sync (USB port), the pda freezes completely and the ActiveSync program stops responding.

I looked it up and apparently a hard reset could resolve the problem.

Should I hard reset and risk it not fixing the problem and thus having my wifi not be able to be reinstalled, or should I try to live without synching?

Or, anybody know a better solution?

Or, how do I sync with the wirless internet connection?

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Why is it you couldn't reinstall wifi after you do a hard reset.

Thig Lyfe
01-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Why is it you couldn't reinstall wifi after you do a hard reset.

because if it doesn't work, then I won't be able to sync up my pda and reinstall wifi from the computer.

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 07:16 PM
because if it doesn't work, then I won't be able to sync up my pda and reinstall wifi from the computer.
Maybe I am thinking of this the wrong way. If you do a hard reset doesnt it just make it so it is as if you just got it clean out of the box with all the default stuff?

Why wouldn't you be able to install anything you have installed before again/

Thig Lyfe
01-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Maybe I am thinking of this the wrong way. If you do a hard reset doesnt it just make it so it is as if you just got it clean out of the box with all the default stuff?

Why wouldn't you be able to install anything you have installed before again/

yeah, but the problem is that my wifi installation program is on the PC. If I hard reset, and it doesn't fix the active sync, then I won't be able to get the wifi program from the pc to the pda (via active sync).

Thig Lyfe
01-14-2005, 07:33 PM
heeelllpppp

Thig Lyfe
01-17-2005, 04:26 PM
any suggestions?

Mile High Mania
01-17-2005, 04:36 PM
I had some issues with my Dell Axim and stumbled upon www.aximsite.com - a users forum for Axim users.

I don't know if iPaq has something similar or not... go to their URL and check out their support forums.