PDA

View Full Version : Awesome new NFL draft site

PatriotofMaine
01-14-2005, 06:29 PM
You guys have got to check out my site. They have a sweet message boards, 300+ free profiles, and incredible draft-eligible player database of about 900 guys, a great 3-round mock draft, top 100. They are starting up a no-obligation cash prize three-round interactive mock draft, starting January 24th. They have several pro prospects as members...and they actually post frequently. You'll love this site, I promise!

David.
01-14-2005, 06:34 PM
BAN HIS FACE OFF!

Phobia
01-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the board, CDSrocks. Please post an address to which I can send the $75 per month advertising bill and 2 year contract.

PatriotofMaine
01-14-2005, 06:50 PM
No...I'm not kdding guys. This really is a cool site. Don't have to go check it out if you don't want to, but I have never seen a cooler NFL draft site.

Ari Chi3fs
01-14-2005, 06:50 PM
Awesome new spam.

http://www.cert.dfn.de/infoserv/dib/c3_animation.gif

Phobia
01-14-2005, 06:51 PM
No...I'm not kdding guys. This really is a cool site. Don't have to go check it out if you don't want to, but I have never seen a cooler NFL draft site.

I'm not kidding either. Give me an address to send you an advertising bill. You can write it off for advertising costs.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-14-2005, 06:57 PM
less awesome sites, more oohsome sites

PatriotofMaine
01-14-2005, 07:43 PM
Aren't any of you guys into the draft???

This isn't spam...I'm just passing on a cool link.

condraft.com

There's several pro prospects who post there. Robert Rodriguez, UTEP linebacker, Ryan Moats, Lousiana Tech, runningback and Aaron Francisco, BYU, safety (all of whom are in the East-West Shrine Game tomorrow) are members of this website and post on their boards. So is DE Joe Clay, University of Houston.

Any of you guys into interactive mock drafts where you are the GM for your own NFL team and make your picks?? CDS has a 3-rounder coming up starting January 24th...you may want to go check it out. Should be a blast.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

SNR
01-14-2005, 07:48 PM
Their mock draft sucks.

JimNasium
01-14-2005, 07:52 PM
While I've never been all that fond of spam I'm okay with Treet.http://www.treet.com/images/branding/product_description/product_desc_photo_61.jpg

tk13
01-14-2005, 07:53 PM
While I've never been all that fond of spam I'm okay with Treet.http://www.treet.com/images/branding/product_description/product_desc_photo_61.jpg
Yeah and you jog naked through the streets late at night. Like I'm going to take any advice on psuedo-meat products from you.

Saggysack
01-14-2005, 07:54 PM
ROFL

PatriotofMaine
01-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Their third round isn't up yet, but round 1 and round 2 are the best I've seen anywhere. What are you smoking??

JimNasium
01-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Yeah and you jog naked through the streets late at night. Like I'm going to take any advice on psuedo-meat products from you.
I'm not ashamed of my body and at least I had the courtesy of jogging naked at night. That mean police officer shouldn't have tasered my nads either. :deevee:

PatriotofMaine
01-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Any of you guys big into the draft??

I've actually gone several times. It's a blast.

JimNasium
01-14-2005, 07:58 PM

Have you not recognized that you are not going to make any headway here? Please go pimp your site to someone more gullible than us. Perhaps you should focus on the St. Louis Rams message boards.

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 08:00 PM
I'm not ashamed of my body and at least I had the courtesy of jogging naked at night. That mean police officer shouldn't have tasered my nads either. :deevee:
Sounds like a Springfield police officer.

Ari Chi3fs
01-14-2005, 08:00 PM
perhaps you should spam at www.orangemane.com and www.denverbroncos.com/forums

they are in the offseason mode...

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 08:02 PM
Oh man this mock draft is the best ive seen anywhere!!!

I tried to type it without laughing and I failed. Call me what you will.

Phobia

Sure, we're into the draft. We aren't in the business of giving away free advertising, though.

You want to advertise at ChiefsPlanet, feel free to drop me a PM. Otherwise, go away.

Thanks.

The Bad Guy
I don't know what's gayer -- him spamming the message board, or acting like he's not spamming it and thinking we are all stupid.

PastorMikH
01-14-2005, 08:03 PM

Everyone here is big into the draft. What we are not big into is someone dropping in and registering/posting just to advertise another site. We prefer people come in and be a part of the discussions - as long as they can act somewhat respectful.

Bottom line, coming in and pimping a different site with your first post (well, ALL of your posts thus far) = not cool. Coming in, taking part in the conversation and mentioning a site at a later date in time = acceptable.

Come in and take part, you'll probably end up enjoying the conversation. Just leave the pimping of other sites alone for a while.

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Everyone here is big into the draft. What we are not big into is someone dropping in and registering/posting just to advertise another site. We prefer people come in and be a part of the discussions - as long as they can act somewhat respectful.

Bottom line, coming in and pimping a different site with your first post (well, ALL of your posts thus far) = not cool. Coming in, taking part in the conversation and mentioning a site at a later date in time = acceptable.

Come in and take part, you'll probably end up enjoying the conversation. Just leave the pimping of other sites alone for a while.
I think pimping other sites at any point is dumb. Esp in sigs...

Wait.

Where is the edit button.

PastorMikH
01-14-2005, 08:08 PM

Wait.

Where is the edit button.

Well, we make allowances for the regulars that are mentally challenged.:)

PatriotofMaine
01-14-2005, 08:08 PM
Hello?? No draftniks in Chiefs land?

JimNasium
01-14-2005, 08:09 PM
ROFL Holy shit you are a ****ing idiot.

The Bad Guy
Here you go CDS - I'll throw you a bone.

No how, no way will Derrick Johnson be taken by the 49ers? Have you watched the SF linebackers? Winborn, Derek Smith and Peterson? That's the strength of their team.

Why would the Bucs want Cadillac Williams? They just gave Garner a lot of money last year and Pittman had a fine season.

Aaron Rogers to the Raiders with KC and Tui? Please.

The Redskins need a line before they go out and draft another receiver. They have 2 fine receivers in Coles and Gardner.

Ahmad Brooks is staying in school - your expert draft service might want to get on top of that.

Why isn't Dan Cody in the first round?

I agree with Psi, this site sucks.

PatriotofMaine
Voodoo is tht you from GLP??? It's me Steve!!

Phobia

Yeah, but they're all over at our sister site, www.nepachiefs.com

Tell them "Bob Dole" sent you.

PatriotofMaine
Voodoo is that you from GLP??? It's me Steve!!

The Bad Guy

No, we have Draftniks here. But they are far more advanced than the people that writes for STDs or whatever it's called.

The Bad Guy
01-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Voodoo is tht you from GLP??? It's me Steve!!

We actually have a writer on here who is tremendous and would make a big impact with his college player knowledge.

His SN is KCNut you should PM him.

ENDelt260

ROFL

|Zach|
Well, we make allowances for the regulars that are mentally challenged.:)
I PM random members every day and thank them for this fact that has allowed me to post here!

|Zach|
Voodoo is that you from GLP??? It's me Steve!!
Ned Reyarson?

JimNasium
01-14-2005, 08:12 PM

That's golden. Please don't ban this idiot. This could be lots of fun.

PastorMikH
01-14-2005, 08:13 PM

ROFL

ENDelt260
01-14-2005, 08:14 PM
Ned Reyarson?
ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
01-14-2005, 08:14 PM
http://www.sptimes.com/News/081001/photos/flo-tube.jpg

PatriotofMaine
01-14-2005, 08:15 PM
That mock is more up to date than most...they update every two weeks.

JimNasium
01-14-2005, 08:16 PM
I hate to be the one to break this to you but my cock is more up to date than your mock.

Phobia
01-14-2005, 08:16 PM

Wow - and you're a pay site? That's unbelievable. We GOTTA get you voyager's email addy.

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 08:17 PM

Seems like you have a shitty mock on your hands.

Congrats on updating the shittiness of your mock every 2 weeks.

ENDelt260
I hate to be the one to break this to you but my cock is more up to date than your mock.
Which is saying something... because Jim's cock hasn't been touched in two years!

Ari Chi3fs
www.spamingSOB.com

HAHa ha haha..... nice filter. ROFL

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 08:18 PM
Which is saying something... because Jim's cock hasn't been touched in two years!
What? Are we not counting the taeser?

PatriotofMaine
01-14-2005, 08:19 PM
Is everybody like 12 years old on this site?? Do your mommies know you talk this way??

ENDelt260
I knew I shouldn't have left out "by human hands". It was a last minute editorial decision.

Curses.

JimNasium
Yep, it has essentially become a urine elimination device.

Phobia

Have you been taesing him again. That's cruel, taesing bitch.

Cochise
01-14-2005, 08:20 PM
1 San Francisco 49ers (2-14)
If They Stay-DERRICK JOHNSON LB TEXAS-The best LB prospect I've seen since LaVar Arrington went number 3 overall to the Redskins. Johnson has an insane knack for creating big plays, especially fumbles, and he remains an instinctive leader on defense. He has everything you look for in a player, and will start from day one and hopefully bring a good franchise back to glory. Remember, Julian Peterson's contract is up and there is talk that the '9ers can only sign either him or Andre Carter.

Other Option-Trade down. I honestly think this is the more likely of the 2 options. The 49ers are still paying for T.O. and Garcia, and trading down would save them money which the Yorks would like to do. They could trade down and still get some young talent to stock pile for the next coach.

2 Miami Dolphins (4-12)
If They Stay-CEDRIC BENSON RB TEXAS-It seems like this is way to obvious of a pick, but at the top, it usually is. Benson will need a coach like Saban to calm his temper down and give him the ball. We all know that running was the big problem for the Fins last year. Now they get their guy--the best back in this year's crop. Benson is a nearly flawless back (minus the attitude) and should be able to step in and carry the tough Dolphin load that RBs seem to get in South Beach. A quarterback is another option here, but they spent a 2nd on Feeley last year, so I think they will either stick with him or address QB in another round.

Other Option-Trading down out of 2 could be a very smart thing for the Dolphins. With 4 RBs who could go in the first round, they could trade down and pick up more draft picks and still get a guy who they really like. Trading down 2 times and picking up someone in the late first could prove to be a smart idea for new coach Saban.

3 Cleveland Browns (4-12)
If They Stay-ANTREL ROLLE CB MIAMI(FL)- Where do we start? There are so many holes in the Browns' offensive line alone, as well as at other positions across the entire roster. There is uncertainty at QB, WR, DL, and the secondary, which is where I think this pick comes from. Butch Davis would have liked to see another 'Cane go to the Brownies and that seems to be a huge area of weakness. Rolle has alot of the qualities you look for in a CB, and he is physical and NFL ready. I question his straight-line speed and his ability to cover a top-notch speed receiver at the next level, but he seems to have it all together. I think it's a good value here. Rolle should step in right away and make an impact.

Other Option-Well, games are won along the trenches, which is why the Browns didnt win much this year. OL was the biggest hole last year, and seemed to be addressed (barely) by the addition of Kelvon Garmon last year. Also, a DT like Rod Wright should he declare or Jonathan Babineaux could be beneficial, but this is too early for either of them.

4 Chicago Bears (5-11)
If They stay-BRAYLON EDWARDS WR MICHIGAN-He finished as well as any senior did in this year's bowl games. 3 TDs against Texas really showcased his talent. Braylon seems to have everything you look for at WR. Watching the Bears was like watching a leaking canoe last season...when you fill one hole, another 2 pop up. Edwards should be a good 'plugger' if he can keep running quality routes and really keep improving on his hands. A young target for a young QB might just be what Dr. Lovie Smith orders.

Other Options-Im not really sure which they might be. Perhaps taking Mike Williams would be a good choice as well, but whatever, it seems as though they really do need a playmaker at the receiver position.

5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-11)
If They Stay-CARNELL WILLIAMS RB AUBURN-He is, in my opinion, the most NFL ready RB. He had been a household name for more than 3 years. I think he is exactly the type of RB that Jon Gruden needs in his offense. Michael Pittman had some good games, as did Garner, but neither can be a franchise back anymore. Drafting Michael Clayton last year, and Simms the year before, Gruden could have a young trio of players that could really be effective in a few years.

Other Option-Trade down. Their draft last year was awful, and they really need some players to come in and inject some youth into an aging team. I know they were looking at Mike Williams last year... he and Clayton could be a deadly combo. Addressing the QB position and the OL are options as well.

6 Tennessee Titans (5-11)
If They Stay-ERASMUS JAMES DE WISCONSIN-A complete 180 from last years team... the Titans certainly have not been in this position before. With Volek taking over and Brown set at RB, the offense looks good. I think they do miss McCareins though and should pick up a WR in this draft. Hopefully, Calico and Mason and Bennet can be more effective next season. James came from injury to a top 10 pick this year in an impressive senior campaign. Many have drawn Jevon Kearse comparisons with Erasmus, but I see more of a Simeon Rice or a KGB in James. Either way, the Titans get a guy they know that can step in and help to replace the 2 ends they lost last year.

Other Option-Grab a good WR. They really needed points this year and a young Billy Volek would love a guy like Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards here. They have a young plethora of guys along the DL, so I don't see that as an area they should address this early. Offense seems to be the weakness...

7 Oakland Raiders (5-11)
If they Stay-AARON RODGERS QB CAL-Give me one reason why he should stay another year? Exactly, you can't. Aaron has agreed with me and has put his name into the draft this year. He is the most polished QB in the draft this year, and is very NFL-ready like the other Tedford proteges. He has excellent release, good feet, great mind, and a passion for the game. All will translate into Al Davis jumping all over him. Davis has revamped his OL, needs a franchise signal caller, and will go down to Berkely to take this future Pro Bowler.

Other Option-A running back. Who's the starter here? I don't think they like Zeroue or Fargas, and we all know how everyone feels about Hambrick. There is plenty of great talent at RB, so grabbing one here could be as smart as a QB.

8 Arizona Cardinals (6-10)
If They Stay-ALEX SMITH QB UTAH-I know, it seems premature, but I think he's exactly the type of kid Denny Green would like to develop. His mind for the game and his intangibles are really something that led to him leaving this phenomenal final collegiate year. Green can develop him in the same manner that Urban Meyer did with him. It's unsure where Smith might go, but he's hot right now, and that should be all the Bidwells need to hear to jump on him.

Other Option-Why didn't they take Sean Taylor last year? Boggles my mind. I think a big safety prospect like Thomas Davis or Ernest Shazor could be a big time playmaker on defense that allows Arizona to get back up to defensive respectability again (or...uh... for the first time).

9 Washington Redskins (6-10)
If They Stay-MIKE WILLIAMS WR -Their defense was number 1 in the league, so I think that they should address the offense. They seem to be fine at WR, and Ramsey will be a good QB with some time in the pocket. However, Mike Williams seems like a great fit here in the offense. Coles opposite a big guy like Williams could really fluster defenses. Many might question how a year off will affect Mike, but I think if he is even as good as he was last year, he is going to be special.

Other Option-They have to address this terrible offensive line. Getting a franchise tackle or guard might be the only thing to help Ramsey out.

10 Detroit Lions (6-10)
If They Stay-THOMAS DAVIS S GEORGIA-It's no secret that the Lions have safety issues. Bracy Walker, Brian Walker, and Torrance Holt barely deserve the term "servicable." Thomas Davis is an outstanding prospect who can come in and knock guys on their butts right away. The offense seems to be good in D-Town position wise, so they pick up the last piece of the puzzle on defense.

Other Option-A Quarterback? I dont know, they don't seem real high on Joey these days, and drafting someone number 1 might create a 'Charger Effect'. I also think an interior lineman like Elton Brown would help replace Stockar McDougle.

11 Dallas Cowboys (6-10)
If They Stay-AHMAD BROOKS LB VIRGINIA-I really had a hard time figuring out what they 'Boys were going to do this draft. It seems as though they are set, but there are a few places that could use an upgrade. With getting a guy like Ahmad Brooks, you get a young and talented LB with a ton of upside and the ability to be made into a Bill Parcells' type of guy. Coakley and Ngyuen are getting old, and a guy like Brooks could be an instant shot of energy.

Other Option-A quarterback. Henson didn't show any signs of brilliance, and Testaverde is 100 this year, I think a smart QB here could be nice for the 'Boys as well.

12 San Diego Chargers (f/Giants ) (6-10)
If They Stay-ALEX BARRON OT FLORIDA STATE-Its always nice when you have 2 first round draft picks. This allows you to draft a great lineman and a skill position player. The Chargers played great this year and the OL played much better than its initial billing. However, it does seem to be the most glaring need at this point. Alex Barron has been a model of consistency during his tenure in Tallahassee, and should continue to be so in the pros. San Diego lucks out with him here.

Other Option-Trade 1 or 2 of the picks to a team so they are enabled to keep Drew Brees. It would be disasterous if they had to let him go and start over with Rivers again. There is a way to keep him, without franchising him and paying the hefty tag.

13 Houston Texans (7-9)
If They Stay-ERNEST SHAZOR S MICHIGAN-He's big, he's physical, but he's only a junior. However, there is so much hype about this lanky prospect that I don't think he lasts very long in this draft. He is the best cover safety I have seen in years, and he hits like well, a mack truck. I don't know why he would use his final year of eligibility, but there is a possibility he might. With Shazor, you get a young and talented S whose size and physical prowess will let you breathe easy as a Houston fan.

Other Option-Pressuring the QB was something the Texans didn't do much last year, and must do more. A great up and coming DT by the name of Travis Johnson from FSU might be a good pick here.

14 Carolina Panthers (7-9)
If They Stay-ELTON BROWN OG VIRGINA-This is the best 7-9 team of all time. They were insanely banged up this year, and still played with poise. I really think they are one of the deepest teams in the draft, but cannot get any mainstays on the offensive line. Elton Brown is a great value for the Cats at this point, as he might be one of the best in the whole draft. Plugging him in right away will allow the backs and Delhomme to make more plays.

Other Option-Mike 'After Dinner' Minter needs some help at S, and grabbing a young playmaker at S could be a good boost for them.

15 Kansas City Chiefs (7-9)
If They Stay-ODELL THURMAN LB GEORGIA-Another Georgia underclassmen who is ready to go out right now. The Chiefs "D" is still terrible, and a big presence in the middle like Thurman would be a relief to Gunther Cunningham. He is physically gifted, and will hit you hard every time you come his way. A special prospect who really can do everything they say he can.

Other Option-Anything on defense would be appreciated in Kansas City.

16 New Orleans Saints (8-8)
If They Stay-CARLOS ROGERS CB AUBURN-He's the best cover corner available in this year's draft, and the Saints FINALLY address the corner position. Rogers was a major player in the Tigers run for the National Championship. He can wrap-up tackle, knock down a ball, come flying off the end to sack the QB, or drop back and intercept a ball in the endzone. You gotta love the way he plays the position.

Other Option-Id really like to see a quality offensive lineman in Black for the Saints to help out McAllister.

17 Cincinnati Bengals (8-8)
If They Stay-TRAVIS JOHNSON DT FLORIDA STATE-Johnson came out of no where and all of a sudden is considered a premier DT. He outmuscles OL and creates plays that change the tide of a game. Great size and athleticism. Marvin Lewis is the best coach to tutor Travis in the pros. The Bengals really make some moves to help them win more games.

Other Option-An excellent cover corner like Justin Miller or Pac Man Jones could help a struggling Bengals' secondary. Cincy has to go defense, and I would suspect DL or secondary would be a smart pick after last year's failed draft.

18 Dallas Cowboys (f/Bills) (9-7)
If They Stay-JAMAAL BROWN OT OKLAHOMA-Amazed that he is still here, Jones has to pick him up with their second pick. Brown was as good as they got last year on the offensive line. He has plenty of experience, and Jones has always liked to take guys from OU.

Other Option-I really think they could dicker and deal these 2 first rounders to benefit their team more. I think using one and trading one would get them the best bang for their buck.

19 Jacksonville Jaguars (9-7)
If they Stay-DAVID POLLACK DE GEORGIA-It's really a tossup who they will take, but I gotta think Pollack is the choice here. Douglas and Brackens are both gone now, leaving a vacancy for a young rookie. Pollack will outwork whoever he is up against and very rarely dissapoints. If he isn't a Jack Del Rio type of player, I don't know who is.

Other Option-Heath Miller of Virginia could stretch the field vertically for Leftwich to throw to. Another receiver might be helpful also. But they do have a young stable of them already. They need something to help revamp that offense and get them to the Super Bowl next year.

20 Baltimore Ravens (9-7)
If They Stay-MARK CLAYTON WR OKLAHOMA-I fell asleep watching this terrible offense this year and it must be addressed. Mark Clayton is better after the catch than anyone I've seen in awhile, and you can't deny his ability to hit a home run. I think he fits in perfectly here, filling the void left by Owens a year ago. It really seems like a no-brainer here.

Other Option-I think they just want the best offensive playmaker at this point, their defense can keep them in games, they just need an offense to win it.

21 Minnesota Vikings (8-8)
If They Stay-JUSTIN MILLER CB CLEMSON-You have to think this year was another disappointment for the Vikes. They made it in to the playoofs, but they aren't going to make much noise. Again, it was the defense that let them down this season. Justin Miller is a sensational playmaker at corner and can step in and bring some speed to this slow secondary. I think he fits in well with the other prima donnas in Minnesota.

Other Option-They really could trade down and address needs later. They are a pretty good team, and could look to sign a veteran in the offseason to help this team on defense out.

22 St. Louis Rams (8-8)
If They Stay-CHANNING CROWDER LB FLORIDA-This kid is hot right now. He is an amazing open field tackler, and would give the Rams an instant upgrade on the defensive side of the ball. Crowder is only a RS Sophomore, but with Ron Zook's departure, I think he wants to leave. The Rams are very unpredictable in how they draft, so really your guess is as good as mine.

Other Option-A shutdown corner might not be available, but if someone like Miller or Adam Jones is available, they could take him as well. The defense up the gut should be better next year with Jimmy Kennedy back from injury. So, I think LB or CB is the way to go for the Rams.

23 Seattle Seahawks (9-7)
If They Stay-ANTTAJ HAWTHORNE DT WISCONSIN-The Seattle Seahawks did draft Marcus Tubbs last year, but he was a reach in all honesty. Here they get a guy who falls to them that will really put a non-stop motor to this bad defensive line. Tubbs takes plays off, Hawthorne will not. He's nearly impossible to block at times, and his quick feet allow him to outmanuever offenders and get to the ball carrier.

Other Option-A playmaking LB could help out as well here, but I really think a DT is the best option.

24 Green Bay Packers (10-6)
If They Stay-JONATHAN BABINEAUX DT IOWA-No one has made a better case for themselves this year than Babineaux. His 20.5 tackles for loss is exactly what the Packers were missing this year with the injury of Grady Jackson. The Pack was near the bottom of the league in defense, and a guy like Jonathan can really put some pressure on the middle of the offensive line.

Other Option-Grab a corner at this point. Carroll played well last year, but their secondary could have been alot better. A safety can help out too, since the ones they have are aging.

25 Denver Broncos (10-6)
If They Stay-AJ HAWK LB OHIO STATE-I have full confidence that AJ will be a first rounder when he declares. He has been in the top 3 in the Big 10 in tackles all three years he has been a Buckeye. His production seems to get better everytime he goes onto the field. He could be even better than Chris Spielman and, of course, Andy Katzenmoyer. He has not declared at this point, but I have to think that he will with all the trouble OSU might get into. His hands are the best of any LB I've seen in years and his upside is too much for the Broncos to ignore.

Other Option-Heath Miller would be very tempting at this point. Shanahan loves a great TE and he is the best to come out this year. Shanahan knows a good defense will save his job. Also, they were thinking of taking a big DT last year in the first, so don't rule that out either.

26 New York Jets (10-6)
If They Stay-MARLIN JACKSON CB MICHIGAN-Corners will be wearing thin at this point, but you can't deny Marlin Jackson a shot here. Marlin had an off year, but he still managed to be an All American throughout his tenure in Ann Arbor. He is a cover corner who can hit with the best of them. Looking at Jackson's career in totality will be what the Jets do before they draft him-- especially because they wanted a top corner last yearand didn't get one. A fine CB specimen whose only knock is elite deep speed...should he workout well during the weeks leading up to the draft he could go even higher than this. The Jets are a player or 2 away from the Super Bowl, Jackson might be that young player.

Other Option-Their offense wasn't truly dynamic this year. Another target like Heath Miller or a quality receiver would help Chad Pennington out. Also, you must keep your franchise player healthy, so grabbing a lineman wouldn't be a bad idea either.

27 Atlanta Falcons (11-5)
If They Stay-RODDY WHITE WR UAB-Atlanta is going to load up on young, versatile receivers, and Roddy White is certainly both of those things. Playing for a smaller school, White didn't get the attention of other WRs, but his size, speed, and stats can sneak him in late. The Falcons seem to be happy on defense. Just giving Vick more weapons to play with seems the logical choice for Jim Mora Jr.

Other Option-I know they wanted some more meat along the offensive and defensive lines. I don't think they expected Rod Coleman to be as good as he was this year. Beefing up the lines would be a safe bet for a dangerous young team.

28 San Diego Chargers (12-4)
If They Stay-MARCUS SPEARS DE LSU-Spears had a down year, but his career was as good as any defensive end's in the last few years. He is a pass rush specialist, and is very good both in coverage and against the run. His production was way down from a year ago, but technique-wise, he has it all. Replacing Marcellus Wiley might be a good idea for the Chargers, but their front four played brilliant this year.

Other Option-Well the Chargers played well this year and they could afford a luxury pick here if they fill their need with the Giants draft pick. Like I said earlier, releasing these picks for trade value might be smart to keep this team together.

29 Indianapolis Colts (12-4)
If They Stay-SEAN CODY DT USC-I have a feeling Dungy will put him at DT in the Colts system. The Colts were near last in every defensive category, so having a huge behemoth like Cody upfront can only help. Dwight Freeney led the league in sacks, but he seems to be all they have. Cody can step in and really add some assistance to a terrible defense.

Other Option-They might have to trade out of this pick. Signing Edge, Peyton, Marvin, and Stokley isn't cheap. Trading away this first to sign a few late rounders might be the only draft move the Colts can logically execute.

30 New England Patriots (14-2)
If They Stay-BARRETT RUUD LB NEBRASKA-Each of the Patriot linebackers are over 30, so upgrading here would be very smart. They really have a good team intact, but thinking you're so great and don't need anyone could hurt the Pats. Ruud is a guy who has been under the radar this year, but will blow up after the post season activities wrap up. He's big, physical, and could be the exact type of player Bilichick and Pioli want.

Other Option-The Pats love to load up on their drafts. I could see them trading down with a team just in order to get more draft picks. Also, they were really banged up in the secondary this year. Grabbing a guy who could play corner would be beneficial as well.

31 Philadelphia Eagles (13-3)
If They Stay-RONNIE BROWN RB AUBURN-It would be amazing to see him last this long, but Kevin Jones went about here last year. Brown is a supreme talent who can play any position on offense. His great hands will allow McNabb to run a lot of Play Action as screen passes. I don't know that the Eagles think Westbrook or Buckhalter is the future in Philly, so they jump all over Brown who fits like a glove.

Other Option-They could use a LB. I think they contemplated staying and drafting one last year, so if one is worthy of the pick here, I think they could go that direction. The D-Line isnt great, but might not be a top priority.

32 Pittsburgh Steelers (15-1)
If They Stay-MATT ROTH DE IOWA-He wouldn't even have to change colors! Matt is a hard-nosed DE that would work perfectly in many situations for Blitzburgh. He is the type that would respond well to Cowher, and his 8 sacks were nothing to shrug at. His foot speed is the only knock on him, but you cannot deny his ability to always find a way to make the tackle or get by someone.

Other Option-BPA. They rolled through the regular season this year with only 1 loss. I really think they need to look internally and find their weakest link and strengthen it (if there is one).

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 08:20 PM
Is everybody like 12 years old on this site?? Do your mommies know you talk this way??
Don't get mad at us because your site is not good enough to get people to go there on its own merits.

Phobia
01-14-2005, 08:21 PM

It's not surprising that you think we're 12 considering the shit you've tried to pull here.

"I'm not spamming" -- right
"Go chiefs" --except I'm really a ****ing Patriots fan

Don't insult our intelligence, jackass. Pay for your advertising or leave.

JimNasium
ROFL If you only knew you spamming bitch.

Cochise
ROFL morons err 'experts' haven't figured out that Brooks isn't coming out this year ROFL

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 08:22 PM
ROFL morons err 'experts' haven't figured out that Brooks isn't coming out this year ROFL
ITS THE BEST MOCK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bad Guy
01-14-2005, 08:23 PM

The mock draft on your site looks like it was done by a 12 year old.

Yes, my mother knows I talk this way.

Yours does too - I left my boxers and toothbrush over her house last night.

Damn, mom jokes never get old.

PatriotofMaine
01-14-2005, 08:23 PM
Chiefs have always been my second favorite team ever since I was a kid...I just loved helmet emblems.

The Bad Guy
01-14-2005, 08:24 PM
ITS THE BEST MOCK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE UPDATE EVERY 2 WEEKS.

EVERY 2 WEEKS!!!! THE HELL WITH DAILY UPDATES. WHO WANTS THOSE WHEN WE CAN UPDATE EVERY 14 DAYS?

JimNasium
The mock draft on your site looks like it was done by a 12 year old.

Yes, my mother knows I talk this way.

Damn, mom jokes never get old.
ROFL

|Zach|
I just loved helmet emblems.
Well **** me. You are a real football fan.

Cochise

You should have heard the way yours talked last night when I was giving her the lance with a wiffle-ball bat.

PatriotofMaine
Cochise,

I told you they update every two weeks...of course Brooks should have been included a week ago...go find a clue...

Phobia

His mother LOVES the toothbrush technique. Have you been to her site lately?

The Bad Guy
Chiefs have always been my second favorite team ever since I was a kid...I just loved helmet emblems.

That's like saying my ex-girlfriend is my 2nd favorite fiancee.

Who has 2nd favorite teams?

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 08:25 PM
Cochise,

I told you they update every two weeks...of course Brooks should have been included a week ago...go find a clue...
Mocks that are updated daily would have been all over it...

The good ones I mean...

Phobia
01-14-2005, 08:25 PM
That's like saying my ex-girlfriend is my 2nd favorite fiancee.

Only Denise and Rausch.

Cochise
01-14-2005, 08:26 PM

The same people who like teams because of their uniforms -

women.

ChiTown
HEY, FRIENDS!

I JUST FOUND THIS AMAZING NEW HAIR PRODUCT. I SWEAR, IN JUST 30 DAYS, YOU'LL HAVE MY DARK CURLY CUES ON THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD THAN YOUR 18 YEAR OLD GIRLFRIENDS HAPPY PATCH. YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? WHY HECK, I JUST TRIED A SAMPLE FROM MY FRIEND BOB, AT ACCOUNT TEMPS, AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER.

JUST LOG ON TO imafugtard.com AND YOU'LL SEE THE DIFFERENCE.............

The Bad Guy
Cochise,

How do you guys find the time to update every 2 weeks?

That is truly a testament to your determination to be the best.

JimNasium
Has anyone given his mother a dirty Sanchez?

The Bad Guy
01-14-2005, 08:28 PM

I gave her the jelly donut.

I threw my man-nogg on her chin and then punched her in the nose and let the blood run down.

Phobia

Surprisingly, his mother prefers to self apply the dirty sanchez.

www.tubgirl.com

Do not click that link. Whatever you do. Don't.

Cochise

It takes up most of study hall, I'm sure.

PastorMikH
01-14-2005, 08:29 PM

So they change their minds every couple of weeks? Well, perhaps they will finally be able to get most of the picks right by may then.

PastorMikH
01-14-2005, 08:29 PM

Recess

ChiTown
01-14-2005, 08:32 PM
Surprisingly, his mother prefers to self apply the dirty sanchez.

www.tubgirl.com

:cuss: bastard!!!!!!!!!!

Cochise
01-14-2005, 08:33 PM
:cuss: bastard!!!!!!!!!!

Why, what is it?

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Whatever you do...

Do not press this red button.

http://www.antville.org/img/woerterberg/redbutton.jpg

PatriotofMaine
Is there anybody who can talk civilly here. You show me ANY draft site that updates daily?? Not even Kiper or TSN does that.

ChiTown
Why, what is it?

It's just a little bit of this, and a little bit of
scat

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 08:35 PM
Is there anybody who can talk civilly here. You show me ANY draft site that updates daily?? Not even Kiper or TSN does that.
www.zachishere.com for starters.

PatriotofMaine
01-14-2005, 08:35 PM
CDS is a good site...I don't care what some of you teeny boppers say. Show me any site that has 900 guys catalgoued, or 300+ FREE writeups, or actual pro prospects posting ON THEIR SITE!?!?!?

PastorMikH
01-14-2005, 08:36 PM
Is there anybody who can talk civilly here.

Trust me kid, they are. You should see them when they get rioled up.

JimNasium
01-14-2005, 08:36 PM
No. Now please go away you ass-master.

Cochise
01-14-2005, 08:37 PM

I don't remember the last time Mel spammed this message board, either.

|Zach|
CDS is a good site...I don't care what some of you teeny boppers say. Show me any site that has 900 guys catalgoued, or 300+ FREE writeups, or actual pro prospects posting ON THEIR SITE!?!?!?
Uh oh, looks like someone can't even post the site address anymore...makes your job tough...

ChiTown

Why should we treat you any better than we do Goatcheese. He's the Chiefs and the Star Wars Series #1 fan.

Cochise
It's just a little bit of this, and a little bit of
scat

Huh? What do you mean. It can't be that bad.

JimNasium
01-14-2005, 08:39 PM
CDS is a good site...I don't care what some of you teeny boppers say. Show me any site that has 900 guys catalgoued, or 300+ FREE writeups, or actual pro prospects posting ON THEIR SITE!?!?!?Actually, of the folks actively posting on this thread there are only one or two that are "teeny boppers." The rest of us just don't like spammers and are going to treat you accordingly. Please go away.

Phobia
01-14-2005, 08:39 PM

I don't give a shit if your site is handing out gold bars upon registration. The fact is that you are SPAMMING. If you want advertising at ChiefsPlanet, PAY like everybody else.

If not, wait until your site grows as large as ours and maybe we'll give you a discount for a link exchange.

ChiTown
01-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Huh? What do you mean. It can't be that bad.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. IT'S A WOMAN DRINKING HER OWN LIQUIFIED POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DON'T DO IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Valiant
01-14-2005, 08:48 PM
I don't give a shit if your site is handing out gold bars upon registration. The fact is that you are SPAMMING. If you want advertising at ChiefsPlanet, PAY like everybody else.

If not, wait until your site grows as large as ours and maybe we'll give you a discount for a link exchange.

so why do we host the golden bolt or raiderskickass links.. those sites are dead as this guys attempts...

-----------------

Oh and STDsrocks, quit acting like a ****ing moron and quit spamming or at least explain how you are not spamming you wanker..

Phobia
01-14-2005, 08:51 PM
so why do we host the golden bolt or raiderskickass links.. those sites are dead as this guys attempts...

-----------------

Because that was an agreement over which we had some control. We agree to do it this year. They didn't spam us or pressure us to participate. I don't forsee it happening again next season.

The Bad Guy
01-14-2005, 08:56 PM

You don't think Kiper and his chronies update their draft site daily?

You really are retarded.

ENDelt260
01-14-2005, 08:58 PM
Whatever you do...

Do not press this red button.

http://www.antville.org/img/woerterberg/redbutton.jpg
Oh, man... I soooo wish I had my digital camera when I worked for Motorola. At my last office, I shit you not, by the exit there was a big red button with a sign that said "Do not press this button"

ENDelt260
01-14-2005, 08:59 PM

Not to spammers.

Get f*cked.

|Zach|
01-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Oh, man... I soooo wish I had my digital camera when I worked for Motorola. At my last office, I shit you not, by the exit there was a big red button with a sign that said "Do not press this button"
Did you have any other info? Ever ask the question?

ENDelt260
01-14-2005, 09:02 PM
Did you have any other info? Ever ask the question?
I pointed it out to my coworkers when we passed it occassionally.

I suppose if I really wanted to know what it did, I could've asked a facilities person... it probably just shut off the power revolving door...

But, that would've detroyed the mystery. A big red button that says "Do not press" It was like I was living in a Ren & Stimpy episode.

Mile High Mania
01-14-2005, 09:07 PM
I wish I had the time to read this thread... but, he didn't really go about this the right way.

Shameful plugging websites is just sad. How's my sig line?

Phobia
01-14-2005, 09:09 PM
I wish I had the time to read this thread... but, he didn't really go about this the right way.

Shameful plugging websites is just sad. How's my sig line?

It's great. But you hung out with us and compiled thousands upon thousands of posts for 5 years before advertising your site. Plus, you asked permission. If somebody is a regular discussion contributor to this site, they can advertise. But a spammer?!?!? Come on.

ENDelt260
01-14-2005, 09:09 PM
I wish I had a website to pimp.

I wonder if I could get my buddy to pay me for clickthrus from my sig to hayden-medical.com and discount-enhancement.com

Mile High Mania
01-14-2005, 09:10 PM
It's great. But you hung out with us and compiled thousands upon thousands of posts for 5 years before advertising your site. Plus, you asked permission. If somebody is a regular discussion contributor to this site, they can advertise. But a spammer?!?!? Come on.

Yep and one of these days, I hope that Kyle answers one of my partnership emails... ROFL

ChiTown
01-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Not to spammers.

Get f*cked.

Ya know. Get f*ucked just about covers it all. It's short, to the point and plenty vivid.

Phobia
01-14-2005, 09:11 PM
I wish I had a website to pimp.

I wonder if I could get my buddy to pay me for clickthrus from my sig to hayden-medical.com and discount-enhancement.com

You should go spam the hell out of CDS and see how much you can make in a weekend. I'll bet that Maine Patriot dude would order case upon case of the enhancement cream.

Mile High Mania
01-14-2005, 09:13 PM
The crazy thing was how quickly this guy acted like an ass...

Phobia
01-14-2005, 09:13 PM
Yep and one of these days, I hope that Kyle answers one of my partnership emails... ROFL

You wouldn't believe the email I got today. I'm gonna share it. It's almost as funny as this CDS dork.

Hi,
I am a very very big fan of the Danny Kanell and i would like to exchange
the link of my site http://www.geocities.com/dannykanellnfl2004/index1.htm with your site.

Our site information is
Title: Danny Kanell : A Great NFL player
URL: http://www.geocities.com/dannykanellnfl2004/index1.htm

I'll be very happy if you could add a link back to my sites. If you've
already linked to my website, please let me know which page of your
website and i'll make sure that your website will be listed on my site as well.
Email me at: dannykanellnfl2004@yahoo.com

Mile High Mania
01-14-2005, 09:14 PM
You're serious? That focker has fans?

tk13
01-14-2005, 09:14 PM
Shameless, just shameless.

ChiTown
01-14-2005, 09:15 PM
The crazy thing was how quickly this guy acted like an ass...

The guy got caught, as if it were difficult to see what he was doing, and he decided to pretend he wasn't spamming. Whatadouche

Phobia
01-14-2005, 09:15 PM
You're serious? That focker has fans?

I offered him a discount advertising rate on ChiefsPlanet. I'm pretty sure he won't be mailing back. You wouldn't believe how many of these things we get.

Mile High Mania
01-14-2005, 09:17 PM
The guy got caught, as if it were difficult to see what he was doing, and he decided to pretend he wasn't spamming. Whatadouche

At least he played it off well ...

I'm suprised this board isn't spammed more often ... despite the team affilliation, it's a helluva board.

Phobia
01-14-2005, 09:19 PM
At least he played it off well ...

I'm suprised this board isn't spammed more often ... despite the team affilliation, it's a helluva board.

It is. Quite often. We usually just delete them quietly and block the IP. But, what fun is that on a slow night?

tk13
01-14-2005, 09:19 PM
Let me tell you something else guys, there's just no room on this website for people pimping their wares like that.

HolmeZz
01-14-2005, 09:43 PM
Can someone PM me the address? I'd be interested in speaking with Ryan Moats. ;)

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
01-14-2005, 11:18 PM
Isn't that also called a strawberry swirl? Maybe it's a left coast term...

I gave her the jelly donut.

I threw my man-nogg on her chin and then punched her in the nose and let the blood run down.

Ari Chi3fs
01-14-2005, 11:20 PM
PatriotofMaine... go away fag.

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 02:04 AM
I'm not ashamed of my body and at least I had the courtesy of jogging naked at night. That mean police officer shouldn't have tasered my nads either. :deevee:I thought that was very rude.

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 02:06 AM

Wait.

Where is the edit button.Right under your massive ****ing ad for your website!!!!!!!!!!

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 02:07 AM
I agree with Psi, this site sucks.I, uh... okay.

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 02:09 AM
Ned Reyarson?Awesome.

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 02:18 AM
www.zachishere.com for starters.Stamford Bridge + my "Monkey Is Sad" image = rep, if I hadn't already repped you for the Groundhog Day reference.

tk13
01-15-2005, 02:19 AM
Awesome.
Watch out for that first step, it's a DOOOOOOOOOOOOOZY.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 06:11 AM
Just trying to show you guys where to find stuff that no other draft site has. Where else are you going to communicate with actual pro prospects like Ryan Moats, Robert Rodriguez, Joe Clay, Aaron Francisco, etc. on line?

AND MODERATOR: That was rude changing my username. (Kind of funny though, even so...)

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 06:34 AM
Dude, I know Ryan Moats personally. He says you're full of shit.

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 06:45 AM
HEY, FRIENDS!

I JUST FOUND THIS AMAZING NEW HAIR PRODUCT. I SWEAR, IN JUST 30 DAYS, YOU'LL HAVE MY DARK CURLY CUES ON THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD THAN YOUR 18 YEAR OLD GIRLFRIENDS HAPPY PATCH. YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? WHY HECK, I JUST TRIED A SAMPLE FROM MY FRIEND BOB, AT ACCOUNT TEMPS, AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER.

JUST LOG ON TO imafugtard.com AND YOU'LL SEE THE DIFFERENCE.............
Hey!!!! That link doesn't work!!!! Some spammer you are. I think I'll go do your mother.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 07:10 AM
Of course it works. Condraft.com. What did you try?

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 07:27 AM
Your site must be down, or something.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 07:29 AM
It's too bad that the first things to jump out are the ads...

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 07:38 AM
So...ignore them. Just click on something on the lefthand nav menu, and you'll see what I mean.

And it ain't down.

JimNasium
01-15-2005, 07:40 AM
I've got to give you credit. You are the most stubborn spammer I've run across.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 07:40 AM
Well, I did... most of the info that someone might want to read is 'premium'. Not much free stuff.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 07:52 AM
Mile High...the following stuff is free:

Mock draft
Message boards
NCAA links with 300-400 FREE writeups and links to EVERY college
NFL link with team needs (coming) and links to EVERY team
Top 100
Prediction contests
Interactive mock draft (No obligation Cash prize)
Rob's Rankings (changing to FREE today sometime)
Chat board
CDS gametracker (an awesome feature for during the NCAA season)
draft links library
High school prospects link
NFL & NCAA featured player of the week
Breaking News
Player search function

and a lot more stuff I probably forgot...

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 07:57 AM
Mile High...the following stuff is free:

Mock draft
Message boards
NCAA links with 300-400 FREE writeups and links to EVERY college
NFL link with team needs (coming) and links to EVERY team
Top 100
Prediction contests
Interactive mock draft (No obligation Cash prize)
Rob's Rankings (changing to FREE today sometime)
Chat board
CDS gametracker (an awesome feature for during the NCAA season)
draft links library
High school prospects link
NFL & NCAA featured player of the week
Breaking News
Player search function

and a lot more stuff I probably forgot...

I wasn't intending to slam your site... there's just not a lot of free stuff that pertains to this time of the year.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 08:15 AM
The only thing that maybe doesn't is the gametracker, but that's an awesome feature for during the NCAA season. Oh, and by the way, you can chat with actual pro prospects on their message boards too.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 08:17 AM
Yeah ... you've mentioned that. To avoid getting slammed again for spamming, you should probably visit some other threads.

htismaqe
01-15-2005, 08:45 AM
You wouldn't believe the email I got today. I'm gonna share it. It's almost as funny as this CDS dork.

Oh shit...I read that Danny Kannell stuff and now I'm gonna have to go get stitches...

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 08:49 AM
Oh shit...I read that Danny Kannell stuff and now I'm gonna have to go get stitches...

Yeah... how can anyone be a Kannell fan? Very odd.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 08:59 AM
Not only is he not a good player, I've heard he isn't the nicest guy to be around either.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-15-2005, 09:34 AM
what kind of loser pays for this shit

Edit: not bumping this thread again

"Coyote,

Who's talking about paying??? Didn't you see the above list of free features. They have more free stuff than most pay sites!"

-damn you can't even give it away:shake:

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 10:29 AM
Coyote,

Who's talking about paying??? Didn't you see the above list of free features. They have more free stuff than most pay sites!

The Bad Guy
01-15-2005, 10:58 AM
Coyote,

Who's talking about paying??? Didn't you see the above list of free features. They have more free stuff than most pay sites!

Translation: We offer so much free stuff because our stuff sucks.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 11:12 AM
Bad Guy,

That isn't kind. They've got as much or more QUALITY free stuff as any other site. Their premium stuff is even better (of course) and included features NOBODY else has.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm just curious why you don't refer to the site as "we"...

Phobia
01-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Bad Guy,

That isn't kind. They've got as much or more QUALITY free stuff as any other site. Their premium stuff is even better (of course) and included features NOBODY else has.

I think we can cease with the "their" facade at this point. It's a bit insulting.

In fact, I think you owe premium memberships to everybody on this thread considering all the free advertising you've stolen.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Phobia ... you should at the very least receive a free membership and then you can offer your unbiased opinion.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 11:22 AM
Mile High,

Right! thank you. Don't like it, don't come back...it's that simple.

Have you guys ever gotten a stock tip that paid big?? Doesn't seem like some of you like information sharing very much.

Calcountry
01-15-2005, 11:24 AM
You know, there is something kind of dog food like in the name "treet".

:shake:

Phobia
01-15-2005, 11:26 AM
Mile High,

Have you guys ever gotten a stock tip that paid big?? Doesn't seem like some of you like information sharing very much.

No. We just don't like advertising thieves.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Mile High,

That's a great customer service model...

I think you'd go a long way towards damage crontrol by giving Phobia a free "30 day trial" to the premium content. You've heard the marketing rule about bad service right? The average person usually tells 11 people about the bad service they receive?

I'm not telling you how to run your site... it's just that this site doesn't like "drive by spamming". I'm shocked this thread hasn't been locked down... others have died simpler deaths.

It sounds like your site has some good info, potentially... the free stuff is ok, but I missed any "teaser information" for the premium areas. How do I know I want to pay until I read something from the pay site?

You know?

So, it was just a thought. Phobia is a level headed guy... and essentially the Czar of the site, so making amends with him would go a long way in your favor.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Sure, I could probably get that done for both you guys if you promised to behave and login with these identical names so I'd know it was u guys...I truly am just trying to share info and maybe get some new posters too...I certainly was not trying to offend anybody.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 11:33 AM
It's all about the approach...

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 11:38 AM
Since u asked, Mile High...here is a link that shows what's in premium. They don't really push it there, because we truly only want the most diehard guys helping us with rankings, etc. This is CONSENSUS draft services, so all of the premium members are involved in a consensus process of developing rankings and even helping to run the site.

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 11:41 AM
Sure, I could probably get that done for both you guys if you promised to behave and login with these identical names so I'd know it was u guys...I truly am just trying to share info and maybe get some new posters too...I certainly was not trying to offend anybody.
Hey!!!!! I want in too!!!!

Phobia
01-15-2005, 11:44 AM

I don't want a free premium login at your site, but I won't discourage you from giving them away here. I recommend giving them to Lazarus, Htismaqe, and whoman69 from this board. That will get you some of our biggest draftniks.

You may also want to head over to patriotsplanet.com - if you approach them differently, they may allow you to pimp a little. Tell them Phobia sent you.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 11:44 AM
oops...forgot the link:

http://********.com/4/sneakpeak.php

Sorry Skip Towne...you can certainly register at a freebie if you want. Only the two who have shown the most interest (positive or negative) would get premium status.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Thanks Phobia...I'll have a look...What about you then Mile High?

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 11:47 AM
CDS ... I appreciate the offer, but since I run my own fantasy site, I don't want to inadvertantly 'borrow' ideas on content. Thanks though. We're working on new content for next year and I don't want to be tempted.

Phobia provided the names of some true diehards...

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 11:47 AM
oops...forgot the link:

http://********.com/4/sneakpeak.php

Sorry Skip Towne...you can certainly register at a freebie if you want. Only the two who have shown the most interest (positive or negative) would get premium status.
I'm gonna neg rep you back into 1982.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm gonna neg rep you back into 1982.

ROFL

Phobia
01-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Thanks Phobia...I'll have a look...What about you then Mile High?

Actually, we're gonna do this on my terms or we aren't gonna do it.

You give 3 premium memberships to the 3 people I named and I'll back off. I'll also pave the way for you to participate at PatriotsPlanet.

That doesn't give you a license to spam patriotsplanet, but if you participate in their discussions, I'll ask them to look the other way when you share your link in your signature.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 11:54 AM
So?

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 11:54 AM
Phobia ... did you add that last line in the initial post?

Phobia
01-15-2005, 11:55 AM
Phobia ... did you add that last line in the initial post?

Yeah. He kept editing my edits, so I took his ability away and added the line. I'm about on my last nerve with this guy.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 11:56 AM
Yeah. He kept editing my edits, so I took his ability away and added the line. I'm about on my last nerve with this guy.

Ok, I was thinking "DAMN"

HolmeZz
01-15-2005, 11:57 AM
He PMed me the link, but it didn't work because the address was banned on here. :p

Phobia
01-15-2005, 11:58 AM
He PMed me the link, but it didn't work because the address was banned on here. :p

Now he's trying to spam via PM? Okay - I can resolve that, too.

What a persistant little shit.

htismaqe
01-15-2005, 11:59 AM
I don't want to be part of his site...

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 12:00 PM

You have to ... Phobia has spoken...

HolmeZz
01-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Now he's trying to spam via PM? Okay - I can resolve that, too.

What a persistant little shit.

Nah, I asked to see the link earlier in this thread. Wanted to actually see what he was building up as the 'greatest draft site ever'. STFU

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Mile High...np...thanks.

Phobia...made my first post at PatriotsPlanet. Did I do it a little less abrasively?? TIA...

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:03 PM
HolmeZz...What? I was just trying to give you the answer you were looking for....geez...

Phobia
01-15-2005, 12:07 PM
Mile High...np...thanks.

Phobia...made my first post at PatriotsPlanet. Did I do it a little less abrasively?? TIA...

No, actually you were slightly better but not much.

Luckily I edited it for you. You should go back and read that thread so you understand how this "arrangement" will work.

Also, I want 3 premium memberships emailed to me ASAP. You setup ChiefsPlanet1 through 3 names and I'll give them away to our 3 biggest draftniks.

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 12:08 PM
Yeah... how can anyone be a Kannell fan? Very odd.That's even worse than being obsessed about Rich Gannon.

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Sure, I could probably get that done for both you guys if you promised to behave and login with these identical names so I'd know it was u guys...I truly am just trying to share info and maybe get some new posters too...I certainly was not trying to offend anybody.I think you owe me and my best friend Ryan an apology, too.

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 12:11 PM
You give 3 premium memberships to the 3 people I named and I'll back off. I'll also pave the way for you to participate at PatriotsPlanet.AND ME AND RYAN MOATS!

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 12:13 PM
Also, I told my second-best friend Thomas Tapeh to check out your site, and he said it was so crappy you probably underrated him last year.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 12:15 PM
Also, I told my second-best friend Thomas Tapeh to check out your site, and he said it was so crappy you probably underrated him last year.

What about your sister's cousin's brother's best friends' neighbor? What did he think?

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 12:15 PM
I used to want to but now I don't.

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 12:17 PM
What about your sister's cousin's brother's best friends' neighbor? What did he think?You mean Randy? I tried to call, but he couldn't pay his phone bill after the NFL fined him for pretending to moon the Green Bay fans, and I guess it got cut off.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 12:21 PM
PatriotsofMaine,
You have 2 hours to email me the free premium memberships or I'm pulling the plug on this "arrangement". I don't want any expiring memberships either.

|Zach|
01-15-2005, 12:24 PM
PatriotsofMaine,
You have 2 hours to email me the free premium memberships or I'm pulling the plug on this "arrangement". I don't want any expiring memberships either.
http://www.countdown.org/cover/countdownlogo.jpg

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 12:24 PM
What's the PatriotsOfMaine thing....

Repeat offender?

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Sorry...sure...been over at Patriotsplanet. Have those three guys login as freebies and I'll get them upgraded.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:26 PM
Which three are we talking here?

Phobia
01-15-2005, 12:26 PM
Okay. Thanks.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 12:27 PM
What's the PatriotsOfMaine thing....

Repeat offender?

No. That's the name he uses on his site.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 12:29 PM
"...it's the final countdown..."

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:29 PM
Psicosis,

Ryan is already a member.

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 12:30 PM
AND MODERATOR: That was rude changing my username.

It was rude of you to spam our board.

Blow it out your asshole.

htismaqe

:bravo:

PatriotofMaine
What three will I be looking for, Phobe? TIA...

Mile High Mania

ROFL Just woke up, did ya?

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Of course it works. ********.com. What did you try?
He wasn't talking to you, dipshit.

Are you really as stupid as you appear, or is this just an act for our benefit?

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:31 PM
P.S. They can't be under 15 years of age...

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Yeah ... you've mentioned that. To avoid getting slammed again for spamming, you should probably visit some other threads.
Good Lord, don't set the douchebag loose on the rest of the board.

PatriotofMaine
Just an act ENdelt260...fool ya??

Phobia
Which three are we talking here?

I'm unsure. I'm gonna "elect" the 3rd in a few minutes. The first 2 are Lazarus and Whoman69.

FWIW, you should probably PM UnderTaker #59 over at patriotsplanet and offer a couple free premiums to the biggest draftniks over there, too.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 12:33 PM
Good Lord, don't set the douchebag loose on the rest of the board.

My bad... thought we would share the love.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 12:34 PM
There's a couple of hardcore draft types over at the Mane.

Phobia
P.S. They can't be under 15 years of age...

We have about 3 young bastards on this board and I'm certainly not putting them up for a free membership. The people you'll be getting are quality draftniks we've "known" for years.

ENDelt260
Bad Guy,

That isn't kind.

His name is "The Bad Guy", you ignorant asswipe. Did you expect him to bake you cookies?

Spamming isn't kind, either. You're going to be treated like dogshit, and you should be grateful as it's better than you deserve.

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 12:38 PM
You give 3 premium memberships to the 3 people I named and I'll back off.

I, on the other hand, will continue to be an asshole.

CDSpam, you're a cumguzzling shitstain. Please go away and never come back.

PatriotofMaine
OK...Thanks Phobe. Can you get ahold of them?

On the Patriots board idea: I'll them contact me.

Phobia
There's a couple of hardcore draft types over at the Mane.

True. PatriotofMaine, email editor@orangemane.com

Explain what happened here - be honest because he probably already knows and offer some free premiums for his membership. He may or may not be gracious. I don't know - that's up to him. I don't have any control over at that Broncos site.

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 12:39 PM
You have to ... Phobia has spoken...
Haha.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:42 PM
I already explained the whole thing to one of their moderators. It's all good...

Can you get ahold of these guys, because I'm going to be away later, and I'd like you to see they've been upgrade so that you can see I'm a man of my word, and I'd like to do it today.

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 12:42 PM
ROFL Just woke up, did ya?
Just stumbled upon this thread again. I've been spreading joy elsewhere on the site already today.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 12:43 PM
True. PatriotofMaine, email editor@orangemane.com

Explain what happened here - be honest because he probably already knows and offer some free premiums for his membership. He may or may not be gracious. I don't know - that's up to him. I don't have any control over at that Broncos site.

Does it kinda crack you up that you're helping him advertise... getting in front of a combined 6-7k viewers?

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:45 PM
Mile...I'm paying now...lol.

APhobe...am I going to get a better username after...?

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:46 PM
P.S. a Mitch Wade just registered, Phobia...is that one of your guys?

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:47 PM
The Patriot site thing was your last minute add-on. I'm not offering that unless somebody there contacts me FIRST and asks...and it may be just 1 or 2...

Phobia
01-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Does it kinda crack you up that you're helping him advertise... getting in front of a combined 6-7k viewers?

I don't really care as long as the boards benefit. If he's giving premium memberships to our most active draftniks, it should improve the quality of the draft information available on our sites. I'm not giving him a license to spam. He can stick around and talk draft, share mocks, and put a link in his sig. That's where I draw the line. As long as he becomes a solid contributor, I don't care about his first impression. A lot of our good members here made bad first impressions.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 12:49 PM
P.S. a Mitch Wade just registered, Phobia...is that one of your guys?

I don't know. My guys may not be online today. They'll register under their usernames from here.

Lazarus
Whoman69
and too be determined

PatriotofMaine
Fair enough...Do I get a respectable username back too...? I promise to be good as gold.

PastorMikH
As long as he becomes a solid contributor, I don't care about his first impression.

From what I've seen so far, I'm thinking once he gets his plug he'll be gone.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:50 PM
OK...give me a day after they register to be upgraded.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 12:54 PM
From what I've seen so far, I'm thinking once he gets his plug he'll be gone.

The only time he'll get a plug is when he's posting. That's why we allow spam in sigs and not in threads.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:56 PM
PastorMik,

Naww...I love good active football sites....I'll hang around wid 'ya pardner.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the new name...Phobia!!!

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Hey Phobia...2 things:

1. When you click that link you put in for my sig, do you get a predominantly blue screen or a predominantly red one??

2. You do understand that if these guys should be horribly rude, or use the boards as a forum to bash the site, they could get sanctioned, right. ....i.e. this isn't a carte blanche for the to act any way they want over there.

Mile High Mania
01-15-2005, 01:03 PM
Hey Phobia...2 things:

1. When you click that link you put in for my sig, do you get a predominantly blue screen or a predominantly red one??

2. You do understand that if these guys should be horribly rude, or use the boards as a forum to bash the site, they could get sanctioned, right. ....i.e. this isn't a carte blanche for the to act any way they want over there.

I clicked and got the blue screen....

As for the 2nd part, I really doubt you'll have an issue with that one.

RedNFeisty
01-15-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey Phobia...2 things:

#1. Blue

#2. It is to be expected.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Hey Phobia...2 things:

Blue screen.

They won't be rude. If they are, treat them fairly. But, the guys I'm sending over aren't like that.

We wouldn't have been like that either if you hadn't been a spammer.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 01:07 PM
OK...lol....gotcha.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Can I have my edit function back??...I'm a perfectionist and I often don't see my typos until later, and I like to clean them up.

alanm
01-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Mile High...np...thanks.

Phobia...made my first post at PatriotsPlanet. Did I do it a little less abrasively?? TIA...What's TIA stand for? Tounge in ass? :hmmm:ROFL

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks in advance

Phobia
01-15-2005, 01:24 PM
tk13 is our third member, PoM.

We have:
tk13
Lazarus
whoman69

None of these guys will cause you any trouble. If they'll participate on your boards, you'll have gained valuable participants.

PatriotofMaine
01-15-2005, 01:26 PM
OK...gotcha...thanks, Phobe.

OK...I'm going out. See ya later.

Robroy
01-19-2005, 12:23 AM
Patriot of Maine. Since you seem like a serious draftnick, what do you think the Chiefs will do in the draft? Consensusdraft.com is awsome but not many Chiefs fans.