PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL 2005

Dusto
01-14-2005, 09:38 PM
I need some help with the kicking controls and field goal controls for the playstation 2, mine does not seem to work, either it is me or my controller is messed up.

Mile High Mania
01-14-2005, 09:39 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104095

Wallcrawler
01-16-2005, 03:25 AM
Remember if youre going to use the Formation shifts with the R1 button, that you should turn the Fatigue setting off, because there is a glitch in the game that causes the opposing defense's energy to be depleted when the formation shift is triggered.

Really nice eh?

So to run the KC offense the way they actually shift all the time, you have to play a defense that never gets tired at all, or one that immediately gets tired and you score 100 points a game.

Stupid EA Sports....

And to think that they bought the NFL license for the next 5 years. Madden is going to be the only game available. Hopefully they dont screw up that bad in the future games.

Lzen
01-16-2005, 08:10 AM
Hmm, never knew that, Stinger. That's stupid. I like Madden but damn you, EA Sports. :banghead:

Dusto, the link Mile High Mania posted is to a forum on this very site for Gaming. There is a specific thread for Madden. Your luck would be best if you post there as we gamers always check it. ;)

Wallcrawler
01-16-2005, 09:59 AM
Hmm, never knew that, Stinger. That's stupid. I like Madden but damn you, EA Sports. :banghead:

Yeah, tell me about it. You can find used copies of Madden 2005 all over the place around here for about fifteen bucks, and all of the online contests that you ever play have the fatigue turned off already by default so that noone can take unfair advantage of the formation shift glitch.

Ive been playing the ESPN 2k5 game which has pretty good presentation but lacks a little realism in the gameplay department, and then I tried to update my Madden 04 game's roster to reflect the newer teams, but it proved to be too big of a pain in the backside.

Hopefully they get it right next time.