PDA

View Full Version : Night Crew

Pages : [1] 2

Fire Me Boy!
01-14-2005, 11:58 PM
Anyone around all night?

Miles, bought Rules of the Game -- what a great movie, thank you for suggesting it! LOVED IT! Also bought these Criterions (from Border's buy 3 get one free deal) Secret Honor, Slacker, and 3 Women (kinda got on an Altman kick).

Anybody seen anything lately they just fell in love with (I know I'm leaving that pretty wide open)?

THIS THREAD HAS MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD! :cuss: :cuss: :banghead: :cuss:

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 12:05 AM
I just got home for one of the sweetest dates I have ever had, and most successful. Although, my friends say it wasn't, because we didn't hump.

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 12:05 AM
watched "The Village" last nite......was dissappointed in Shamalanadingdongs lastest twist.....

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:06 AM
If it leads to a second date it's successful. Besides, nobody really wants a LTR with someone they screw on the first date. They're too easy. Nice for a little recreational f***, but more than that I'd pass. Good for you! :thumb: Maybe you'll hump next time.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:06 AM
watched "The Village" last nite......was dissappointed in Shamalanadingdongs lastest twist.....
I still haven't seen it, but I haven't entirely forgiven him for "Signs."

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 12:07 AM
I still haven't seen it, but I haven't entirely forgiven him for "Signs."

Oh i loved Signs....but The Village was just waaaay implausible.....especially the big twist..

David.
01-15-2005, 12:09 AM
I liked The Village. I don't see why the twist is implausible?

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 12:09 AM
Im here all night. At work, sober as can be. All my works finished for the night unless the other departments decided to bother me, other then that i'll be surfing.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:10 AM
Oh i loved Signs....but The Village was just waaaay implausible.....especially the big twist..
Not usually the norm for me, but I actually hate "Signs" more the more I think about it. Keep in mind Deberg, I'm not trying to step on any toes, but I thought Signs was complete and total garbage. Now The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable are fantastic...

David.
01-15-2005, 12:10 AM
signs on the other hand sucked much ass

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 12:11 AM
The village sucked. I was expecting real monsters, not some psycho cult people trying to keep their kids away from the real outside world.

Fire Me Boy!
Im here all night. At work, sober as can be. All my works finished for the night unless the other departments decided to bother me, other then that i'll be surfing.
Yeah, me too. Work from 10p to 7a. Overnight sucks.

Fire Me Boy!
The village sucked. I was expecting real monsters, not some psycho cult people trying to keep their kids away for the real outside world.
Thanks. :banghead:

David.
01-15-2005, 12:12 AM
you want to talk about implausible? With Signs

*spoiler*

why the eff would aliens invade a planet that is like...75% water, if WATER KILLS THEM!??! Soooo dumb. But the movie would have sucked either way.

*End Spoiler*

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 12:13 AM
Thanks. :banghead:
ROFL Sorry.

Oh well, I'm saving you $4 this way.

David.
The village sucked. I was expecting real monsters, not some psycho cult people trying to keep their kids away from the real outside world.

dude....spoilers.

Deberg_1990

How in the world could could people pull that off without anyone from the outside world finding out about it?? The media. curious people walking by, planes flying overhead, etc...?????

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 12:14 AM
I liked Signs. That was good. It had a good message, and plus, it had real monsters i.e. aliens.

David.
How in the world could could people pull that off without anyone from the outside world finding out about it?? The media. curious people walking by, planes flying overhead, etc...?????

jesus, we're going to have to delete this whole thread. They explained the planes. Maybe people WERE curious. It never said people didn't find out about it.

Fairplay
Yeah, me too. Work from 10p to 7a. Overnight sucks.

Tell me about it. My other choice of shift is 2 PM to 10 at night. No thanks. I'd rather have my late afternoons and evenings off personally, especially in the summer.

Chieficus

Oh you know...it's no more implausible than a guy being dead and not knowing it, a guy being a superhero and not knowing it, and a farmer's house being a central point for an alien invasion...

aka...to those in the world who didn't like it because of the twist being implausible: it's a freakin' movie.

Now my brother had the complaint that it was just a love story when he was expecting a monster flick... that's a little more legit...

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 12:16 AM
Well i guess i won't be renting The Village anytime soon. :rolleyes:

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 12:17 AM
dude....spoilers.

Dude...I'm for the people. They don't wanna see that movie. It sucked.

Everyone, if you're going to rent a movie, don't rent The Village. Wait for a friend or someone else to rent it and borrow it from them after they see it if you're that curious. It's a waste of time, though. Terrible movie with fake overgrown Splinters (from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) from heck.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:17 AM
I liked Signs. That was good. It had a good message, and plus, it had real monsters i.e. aliens.
Part of what I hated was the fact Shyamalan beat his message into the ground... I don't like being hit with the theme stick (aka the filmmaker saying, "This is what you should take from my film!"), let alone being REPEATEDLY beat with the theme stick. I just feel that I'm an intelligent filmgoer and I'm smart enough to draw my own conclusions. I don't need some arrogant filmmaker (keep in mind, I am a filmmaker myself) telling me what I should think.

David.
01-15-2005, 12:18 AM
Oh you know...it's no more implausible than a guy being dead and not knowing it, a guy being a superhero and not knowing it, and a farmer's house being a central point for an alien invasion...

aka...to those in the world who didn't like it because of the twist being implausible: it's a freakin' movie.

Now my brother had the complaint that it was just a love story when he was expecting a monster flick... that's a little more legit...

eh different things imo. But I really wouldn't have liked the movie anyways, it was just...cheesy i thought.

Someone edit the first post to say major plot spoilers for M. Night Shamamladjafld movies.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:19 AM
Someone edit the first post to say major plot spoilers for M. Night Shamamladjafld movies.

Done.

Count Alex's Losses
01-15-2005, 12:20 AM
The village was awesome. Better than that pile of crap signs.

The fam and I just got done watching Supersize Me.

David.
01-15-2005, 12:21 AM
Dude...I'm for the people. They don't wanna see that movie. It sucked.

Everyone, if you're going to rent a movie, don't rent The Village. Wait for a friend or someone else to rent it and borrow it from them after they see it if you're that curious. It's a waste of time, though. Terrible movie with fake overgrown Splinters (from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) from heck.

that's your opinion. I loved it, and a lot of my friends did too. In fact most the people I've talked to enjoyed a little.

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 12:22 AM

Now that was a good flick.

Fire Me Boy!
that's your opinion. I loved it, and a lot of my friends did too. In fact most the people I've talked to enjoyed a little.
My experience (I don't have an opinion) has been a lot of people didn't like it, a few did. :hmmm:

Fairplay
Part of what I hated was the fact Shyamalan beat his message into the ground... I don't like being hit with the theme stick (aka the filmmaker saying, "This is what you should take from my film!"), let alone being REPEATEDLY beat with the theme stick. I just feel that I'm an intelligent filmgoer and I'm smart enough to draw my own conclusions. I don't need some arrogant filmmaker (keep in mind, I am a filmmaker myself) telling me what I should think.

Yeah thats the truth. Steven Seigal has several movies that are enviromental type films. The corporation polluting the enviroment and he has to go in and beat up the baddies and allert people and the goverment that their getting screwed over.
Its like ok Seigal, we get it all ready.

Chiefs Pantalones
The village was awesome. Better than that pile of crap signs.

WTF are you talking about?

That was a terrible movie. After I found out the freakin' rats weren't real, that totally ruined the suspense for me. It was like knowing the ending of a movie, halfway through...no need to watch anymore of it because the wind is out of the sail. That sucked.

David.
01-15-2005, 12:23 AM

what'd you think about that? I thought it was insane how bad it ****ed his body up. But you KNEW it was going to be bad for you, it's friggin mcdonalds. I don't know how he didn't get burnt out on it after a week.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:23 AM
WTF are you talking about?

That was a terrible movie. After I found out the freakin' rats weren't real, that totally ruined the suspense for me. It was like knowing the ending of a movie, halfway through...no need to watch anymore of it because the wind is out of the sail. That sucked.
AHHHHHHH! :mad: :banghead: :cuss: :deevee:

David.
01-15-2005, 12:25 AM

haha, you're totally gonna hate the movie now.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 12:26 AM

Sorry, I'll stop that now lol ROFL :thumb:

Fairplay
Signs is one of those movies you see once then forget about. And have no desire to see again. It will be forgotten as time moves on.

David.
What'd you guys think about Ron Howards daughters perfomance? I think it was her first movie, and she was great imo. Granted I didn't figure out she was blind until halfway through the movie.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:27 AM
Sorry, I'll stop that now lol ROFL :thumb:
It's OK... I'm actually laughing at the situation. It's a thread I started than I don't want to read anymore! ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 12:30 AM
Anyway, on the brightside, I'm gonna borrow Catwoman, Cellular, and Forgotten tomorrow night. They don't come out until this coming Tuesday, but I got connections.

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 12:30 AM
What'd you guys think about Ron Howards daughters perfomance? I think it was her first movie, and she was great imo. Granted I didn't figure out she was blind until halfway through the movie.

Im blind, i just guess where the keys are on the key board.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:32 AM
Anyway, on the brightside, I'm gonna borrow Catwoman, Cellular, and Forgotten tomorrow night. They don't come out until this coming Tuesday, but I got connections.
Oh, man... talk about a bad movie -- Catwoman. One of the worst of the century. Now I know that's a bold statement, but seriously... it rivals Battlefield Earth.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 12:32 AM

For real, she's blind in real life too?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 12:34 AM
Oh, man... talk about a bad movie -- Catwoman. One of the worst of the century. Now I know that's a bold statement, but seriously... it rivals Battlefield Earth.

Really? I don't if anything can pass Battlefield Earth. Travolta was teh suk in that movie.

David.
01-15-2005, 12:34 AM
For real, she's blind in real life too?

no, I don't think so. I didn't figure out her CHARACTER was blind until halfway throught the movie. Sorry about that :)

David.
01-15-2005, 12:35 AM
yeah, but I can't think of a movie Halle Berry was good in. She's pretty much relies on being extremely hot, or naked. Which isn't all bad imo :)

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:36 AM
Really? I don't if anything can pass Battlefield Earth. Travolta was teh suk in that movie.
I think Catwoman's worse... I don't really remember my review that much, but I remember basically saying it's something the cat didn't quite get covered up in the ol' litterbox. Now I kinda enjoyed Battlefield Earth... it's DEFINITELY a guilty pleasure. Now the book -- THAT RULES.

Chiefs Pantalones
no, I don't think so. I didn't figure out her CHARACTER was blind until halfway throught the movie. Sorry about that :)

Oh, lol.

And oops...we just we just keep ruining the movie for FMB. ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
yeah, but I can't think of a movie Halle Berry was good in. She's pretty much relies on being extremely hot, or naked. Which isn't all bad imo :)
Ever see Monster's Ball? She's outstanding in that.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:37 AM
Oh, lol.

I don't even care anymore. :shake:

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 12:37 AM
This nite crew thread is making me sleepy.

:)

David.
01-15-2005, 12:38 AM
Oh, lol.

eh, it's not really a big plot point. Well it is, but it's no secret. Or something..

David.
01-15-2005, 12:38 AM
Ever see Monster's Ball? She's outstanding in that.

You thought so? I thought she really overacted her part.

David.
01-15-2005, 12:39 AM

not a big fan of movies Pastor?

Miles
01-15-2005, 12:39 AM

That was Ron Howards daughter? I had no idea.

I thought she was really damn good in it. I dont usually notice chicks acting unless bad...especailly when they are pretty hot.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:40 AM

I thought she was really damn good in it. I dont usually notice chicks acting unless bad...especailly when they are pretty hot.
Miles, did you read my first post? Rules of the Game was incredible. Thanks!

David.

yeah, it's his daughter. I was trying to figure out how she came from him, yet is SO hot.

Chiefs Pantalones

My fault.

I haven't participated in a night crew thread in a long time. I'm rusty.

David.
01-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Do you have a website for your reviews FMB?

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:44 AM
Do you have a website for your reviews FMB?
Unfortunately no... we're one of a VERY FEW newspapers in MO that doesn't have a website. The owner is 89 years old and still is hesitant to fully adopt computers. It took me two years to sell her on the idea of having the internet available at all of the computers. She's nuts. But, she's one of the richest women in the states, so I guess she can laugh all the way to the bank. I've been toying with the idea of putting them on my website... I guess I should do that, huh?

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:45 AM

Pastor, did you figure out what you're going to do with the VHS tapes?

David.
01-15-2005, 12:46 AM
Unfortunately no... we're one of a VERY FEW newspapers in MO that doesn't have a website. The owner is 89 years old and still is hesitant to fully adopt computers. It took me two years to sell her on the idea of having the internet available at all of the computers. She's nuts. But, she's one of the richest women in the states, so I guess she can laugh all the way to the bank. I've been toying with the idea of putting them on my website... I guess I should do that, huh?

I would, but I'm kind of a nerd. Seems like a lot of work though.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:47 AM
Yeah, but if I do put them on the website, I just have to e-mail them to my webmaster... not a lot of work on my part.

Miles
01-15-2005, 12:47 AM

I wish he would play it staight on his next movie. I though the Village had some good things going for it and there were some badass actors in it. Though it completely fell apart in the end and in the last 10 minutes i lost anything felt for any of the charactors. M. Night Shyamalan is definitly a talented director and writer but he should try some diferent things.

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 12:48 AM
Pastor, did you figure out what you're going to do with the VHS tapes?

Probably have to watch them if things get anymore boring around here.:)

I am leaning towards putting a capture card in the PC then save them to the D drive on my 'puter and then burn some VCDs and DVDs.

Backing up the John Wayne collection will take forever.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:49 AM
I wish he would play it staight on his next movie. I though the Village had some good things going for it and there were some badass actors in it. Though it completely fell apart in the end and in the last 10 minutes i lost anything felt for any of the charactors. M. Night Shyamalan is definitly a talented director and writer but he should try some diferent things.
At this point, I'm not sure Shyamalan CAN do anything different and be successful. He's done four plot twist films that have ranged from successful to INSANELY successful... he's pigeonholed himself into that genre and fans might mutiny if he tried something else.

Fairplay

Catwoman bombed at the box office. No way i will rent that one.
I never cared for any of the Batman movies either.

Deberg_1990

my feelings exactly....its time for him to move away from the "big twist" stuff.

David.
01-15-2005, 12:50 AM
yeah it's not as good when someone expects the twist. I think the twist to his next movie should be that there is no twist.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:51 AM
Probably have to watch them if things get anymore boring around here.:)

I am leaning towards putting a capture card in the PC then save them to the D drive on my 'puter and then burn some VCDs and DVDs.

Backing up the John Wayne collection will take forever.
Despite what others (myself included) said, it's pretty easy if you get the right software, and most everything comes with something. If you're not wanting to do any real creative DVD menus or anything, then the software that comes with your card will work just fine.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:52 AM
Catwoman bombed at the box office. No way i will rent that one.
I never cared for any of the Batman movies either.
SACRELIDGE! The original Burton film (Batman with Michael Keaton) was awesome! Batman Returns went downhill, and anything else never happened.

I'm excited about Batman Begins.

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 12:53 AM
Despite what others (myself included) said, it's pretty easy if you get the right software, and most everything comes with something. If you're not wanting to do any real creative DVD menus or anything, then the software that comes with your card will work just fine.

I'm not too worried about actually figuring it out. The process sounds pretty simple. I'm more concerned with which hardware and such will work best.

I am also planning on learning with this so that I can upgrade the church's soundroom computer so that it can record the services and burn cds/vcds as opposed to cassettes and VHS tapes.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 12:54 AM
Recent movies I've seen, some I saw in theatre but rented again... I enjoyed Dodge Ball, Napoleon Dynamite, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle ("Dude, what is the deal with Neil Patrick Harris? Why is he so horny?"), Collateral, King Arthur, Alamo, and some more I can't think of at the time.

David.
01-15-2005, 12:56 AM
SACRELIDGE! The original Burton film (Batman with Michael Keaton) was awesome! Batman Returns went downhill, and anything else never happened.

Bale is awesome. I've got high hopes for BB.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 12:56 AM
Recent movies I've seen, some I saw in theatre but rented again... I enjoyed Dodge Ball, Napoleon Dynamite, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle ("Dude, what is the deal with Neil Patrick Harris? Why is he so horny?"), Collateral, King Arthur, Alamo, and some more I can't think of at the time.
Man, I think our tastes are about as opposite as can be... the only one of those I've seen (or care to see) is Collateral. Wow. :hmmm:

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 12:57 AM

I actually liked Batman Returns the best. I have faith that Chris Nolan will make Batman Begins outstanding. Loved his other 2 films...

Miles
01-15-2005, 12:57 AM
Miles, did you read my first post? Rules of the Game was incredible. Thanks!

I didnt see it. Im posting on here and trying to plan a vegas trip at the same time so im kind of half ass reading the posts.

Im glad you enjoyed it. I thought i may have built it up too much, but its really f*cking good. I really found the comments on the reaction in France at the time interesting.

I started watching Cinema Paridiso before i went out tonght but didnt finish it. The first movie they showed at the theater was a Renoir film.

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 12:58 AM

Napoleon Dynamite baby!!!

Collateral is outstanding...

King Arthur was just ok for me...

The Alamo is good, better than its given credit for.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 01:00 AM
I didnt see it. Im posting on here and trying to plan a vegas trip at the same time so im kind of half ass reading the posts.

Im glad you enjoyed it. I thought i may have built it up too much, but its really f*cking good. I really found the comments on the reaction in France at the time interesting.

I started watching Cinema Paridiso before i went out tonght but didnt finish it. The first movie they showed at the theater was a Renoir film.
Cinema Paradiso is one of my favs... I was impressed.

go bowe
01-15-2005, 01:00 AM
night crew?

what have we come to? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 01:01 AM
I actually liked Batman Returns the best. I have faith that Chris Nolan will make Batman Begins outstanding. Loved his other 2 films...
I assume you mean Insomnia and Memento? Check out Following... that ones also amazing. I have high hopes, I'm a huge fan of Bale and think Nolan is one of the most talented directors workign today.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 01:01 AM
Man, I think our tastes are about as opposite as can be... the only one of those I've seen (or care to see) is Collateral. Wow. :hmmm:

Also saw Garden State...dumb movie.

BTW, is that Natalie Portman who plays in King Arthur and Garden State? If not, are they related? They look kinda alike, IMO.

go bowe
01-15-2005, 01:02 AM
Napoleon Dynamite baby!!!

Collateral is outstanding...

King Arthur was just ok for me...

The Alamo is good, better than its given credit for.the genuine alamo flick had john wayne as davey crockett...

PastorMikH
night crew?

what have we come to? :huh: :huh: :huh:

ROFL ROFL

:sulk::sulk:

We must do a better job of training the rookies.

|Zach|
I loved Garden State...

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 01:03 AM
the genuine alamo flick had john wayne as davey crockett...

Say, who played John Wayne in the new Alamo? :)

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 01:03 AM
I assume you mean Insomnia and Memento? Check out Following... that ones also amazing. I have high hopes, I'm a huge fan of Bale and think Nolan is one of the most talented directors workign today.

Yes, they were both outstanding IMO.

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 01:04 AM
Say, who played John Wayne in the new Alamo? :)

Billy Bob Thorten played Crockett in this new version..and hes quite good.

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 01:05 AM
I loved Garden State...

Uhm, OK. :rolleyes:

That's one of those movies you watch with the wife, not because you want to watch the movie, but, well, you're not married yet so you probably wouldn't understand.

Right Go Bo?

Deberg_1990
I loved Garden State...

Wow Zach, we actually agree....i liked it too...

PastorMikH
Billy Bob Thorten played Crockett in this new version..and hes quite good.

But who played John Wayne?:)

Chiefs Pantalones
I loved Garden State...

It was supposed to be a comedy, right? Well, I didn't laugh at all. It was as dumb, gloomy, dark, depressing, cloudy, movie with bad acting/actors.

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 01:06 AM
Momentos a real mind blower. Makes you think all the way through it if you want to follow the movie. But at the end you're still thinking, i have the movie figured out, i think, sort of... :hmmm:

|Zach|
I just bought Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

|Zach|
It was supposed to be a comedy, right? Well, I didn't laugh at all. It was as dumb, gloomy, dark, depressing, cloudy, movie with bad acting/actors.
To each their own...its def not a movie with mass appeal...

In the same vein as Lost In Translation.

Fire Me Boy!
Also saw Garden State...dumb movie.

BTW, is that Natalie Portman who plays in King Arthur and Garden State? If not, are they related? They look kinda alike, IMO.
It's Natalie Portman in Garden state, but it's Kiera Knightly in King Arthur... both are hot and should SOON do a lesbian porno.

Miles
01-15-2005, 01:07 AM
Cinema Paradiso is one of my favs... I was impressed.

I cant wait to finish it tomorrow.

If you even remotely like classical music you may want to check out the Yo-Yo Ma playing Ennio Morricone CD. Its got a buch of Morricone's best movie tracks played quite well by Yo-Yo Ma. I would highly reccomend it.

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 01:08 AM
both are hot and should SOON do a lesbian porno.

I have no doubts that one would become the highest grossing movie of all time!

Fire Me Boy!
ROFL ROFL

:sulk::sulk:

We must do a better job of training the rookies.
I was drafted as a safety, put in as a CB... I'll be good in 7 years.

Miles
Anyone know of any cheap hotels in vegas?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 01:09 AM
It's Natalie Portman in Garden state, but it's Kiera Knightly in King Arthur... both are hot and should SOON do a lesbian porno.

Are they related at all? Don't they look alike to you?

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 01:10 AM
both are hot and should SOON do a lesbian porno.
How's that for good Night Crew fare?

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 01:10 AM

Not really?? Other than they both need to go eat some cheeseburgers once in a while...

David.
01-15-2005, 01:11 AM
I loved Garden State...

haven't seen it, but it's soundtrack is all music from The Shins who, are one of my favorite bands.

Fire Me Boy!
Not related to my knowledge, but yes, they do bear a resemblance.

Chiefs Pantalones
I was drafted as a safety, put in as a CB... I'll be good in 7 years.

ROFL

|Zach|
haven't seen it, but it's soundtrack is all music from The Shins who, are one of my favorite bands.
That whole soundtrack is golden...

David.
01-15-2005, 01:12 AM

I don't see it, but two of my friends said the same thing. Kiera Knightley(sp?) is one of the hottest girls I've EVER seen.

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 01:12 AM
Anyone know of any cheap hotels in vegas?

Westward Ho.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 01:13 AM
All we need is midgets, monkeys, carrots, and ENDelt... then it's officially a night crew thread.

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 01:13 AM
I don't see it, but two of my friends said the same thing. Kiera Knightley(sp?) is one of the hottest girls I've EVER seen.

Put pics on here if you're going to talk about hot chicks dammit!

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 01:14 AM
Help us, ENDelt Kenobe... you're our only hope.

Mr. Kotter
WHAT in the sam hell has happened to the "nite crew"??? :hmmm:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Fire Me Boy!

I told you... I was a draft day project!

Deberg_1990
Where is Frazod??

Chiefs Pantalones
...and spandex

Miles
01-15-2005, 01:15 AM

That British accent doesnt hurt either.

|Zach|
01-15-2005, 01:16 AM

I have not seen a real night crew thread since like 2003.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 01:17 AM
Saw Anchorman as well...funny movie, IMO.

I HEARD THAT THEIR MENSTRATING ATTRACTS BEARS!!!

Fire Me Boy!
That British accent doesnt hurt either.
No kiddin'... I'd actually WANT to roll over and talk to a girl with an accent.

David.
Put pics on here if you're going to talk about hot chicks dammit!

http://www.ukpoliticsmisc.org.uk/weblog/images/Keira-Knightley.jpg

http://msn.espn.go.com/i/magazine/new/keira_knightley.jpg

:drool:

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 01:19 AM
Saw Anchorman as well...funny movie, IMO.

I HEARD THAT THEIR MENSTRATING ATTRACTS BEARS!!!

Agreed, one of the funniest movies ive seen in a long time.

Saulbadguy
ladies, ladies, ladies, jay and silent bob are in the hizzzzzzzouse!

Chiefs Pantalones
I'll do my best on my next post to make this a night crew thread...

David.
01-15-2005, 01:20 AM
ok the people bitching about our nite crew thread sucking sure aren't helping it suck less :)

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 01:21 AM
Yeah! What the guy with the piercings said!

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 01:22 AM

Please turn off the web-cam first.

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 01:23 AM
So whats the "Official" definition of a Nite Crew thread??

tk13
01-15-2005, 01:24 AM
Full frontal nudity's on the way probably, cover your eyes kids.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 01:25 AM
Until somone informs us of the right and true way for a Nite Crew thread, resume movie talk. I don't know what Knightley is up to, but was so pissed off that Natalie Portman's nude scene in Closer was cut... I'm crossing my fingers for deleted scenes on the DVD.

Fire Me Boy!
Full frontal nudity's on the way probably, cover your eyes kids.
Please no... some of us are at work.

|Zach|
So whats the "Official" definition of a Nite Crew thread??
If you have to ask you will never know...

Deberg_1990
Until somone informs us of the right and true way for a Nite Crew thread, resume movie talk. I don't know what Knightley is up to, but was so pissed off that Natalie Portman's nude scene in Closer was cut... I'm crossing my fingers for deleted scenes on the DVD.

She aint gonna ever do any nudes...King Lucas wouldnt allow it. He owns her until Star Wars is done....

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 01:26 AM
If you have to ask you will never know...
You sound like a woman.

PastorMikH
ok the people ------ about our nite crew thread sucking sure aren't helping it suck less :)

Say, aren't you at MU? If so, why are you here? When I was attending MU back in the late 80s things would just be getting exciting around campus right now.

If you really want to have some fun, walk over to Steven's College and start serenading the girls dorms. Don't drive though, you'll need to be on foot to get away from security.

|Zach|
The best way to make a nite crew thread is to not make a thread that says nite crew.

Miles
01-15-2005, 01:27 AM
No kiddin'... I'd actually WANT to roll over and talk to a girl with an accent.

Hell i have considered sleeping with chicks just for the accent before. The British one really does it for me.

David.

She had nude scenes? What I wouldn't do to be a powder boy on that set..........

Saulbadguy
If you really want to have some fun, walk over to Steven's College and start serenading the girls dorms.

I don't think David. owns a wheelbarrow.

Fire Me Boy!
She aint gonna ever do any nudes...King Lucas wouldnt allow it. He owns her until Star Wars is done....
The scenes in Closer were shot, but director Mike Nichols apparently was protective of her like she were his own daughter. Very uptight about the whole situation and decided to cut it VERY late in the production.

|Zach|
You sound like a woman.
You got that answer a lot from women? ROFL

David.
01-15-2005, 01:28 AM
Say, aren't you at MU? If so, why are you here? When I was attending MU back in the late 80s things would just be getting exciting around campus right now.

If you really want to have some fun, walk over to Steven's College and start serenading the girls dorms. Don't drive though, you'll need to be on foot to get away from security.

no, I'm on christmas break. So I'm home until monday. I WAS out, but after midnight there's just not much to do in Poplar Bluff.

David.
01-15-2005, 01:29 AM

...I don't know what that's supposed to mean ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 01:29 AM
Hell i have considered sleeping with chicks just for the accent before. The British one really does it for me.
Yeah, Brittish and Australian are mine... also have a strange fascination with German accents, though. :hump:

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 01:30 AM
The scenes in Closer were shot, but director Mike Nichols apparently was protective of her like she were his own daughter. Very uptight about the whole situation and decided to cut it VERY late in the production.

Hmm...The Unrated Directors cut DVD with deleted scenes should be a huge seller for that flick.

David.

Yeah, like the blonde chick in Shaun of the Dead. Not sure I'd find her hot if she had an american accent. But with the whole brit thing. She gets two thumbs up.

Saulbadguy
...I don't know what that's supposed to mean ROFL
It was an obvious dig on the snaggletooth pigs you call women in Columbia.

:cymbal hit:

PastorMikH

Actually, in the years that I lived in Columbia, Stevens College had a lot of attractive girls attending. Stuck up snobs that wouldn't give you the time of day, but real lookers just the same.

BTW, why haven't you given your input on my Video-Captur thread yet?:)

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 01:31 AM
You got that answer a lot from women? ROFL
:) That just sounded like the wife saying "Well if you don't know I'm not going to tell you" when I'm in trouble and don't know why.

David.
Yeah, Brittish and Australian are mine... also have a strange fascination with German accents, though. :hump:

heh, I poked a german foreign exchange student once. But it was less of her accent and more of my blood/alcohol level.

PastorMikH
Actually, in the years that I lived in Columbia, Stevens College had a lot of attractive girls attending. Stuck up snobs that wouldn't give you the time of day, but real lookers just the same.

BTW, why haven't you given your input on my Video-Capture thread yet?:)

Demonpenz
i just got home from a binge of drinking and doing crazy shit and i forgot i had a torrent of a porn cream filling downloading.

|Zach|
01-15-2005, 01:32 AM
i just got home from a binge of drinking and doing crazy shit and i forgot i had a torrent of a porn cream filling downloading.
So are you living in Springfield now?

David.
It was an obvious dig on the snaggletooth pigs you call women in Columbia.

:cymbal hit:

see that's what I figured you were saying, but it doesn't make sense for columbia. That place is filled to the brim with hotties.

Saulbadguy

BTW, why haven't you given your input on my Video-Captur thread yet?:)
Yeah yeah..in the years you attended MU, Quantrills Raiders were gathering members.

I'll have to check the video-capture thread out. If my opinion has already been posted, I'll abstain..or just agree. :)

|Zach|
01-15-2005, 01:33 AM
I have never heard someone use the term binge drinking that wasn't doing scientific research.

Demonpenz
01-15-2005, 01:35 AM
So are you living in Springfield now?

no i turned down a job there because i didn't want to move all my shit and spend a shitton on rent. Sometimes I have to look after my parents so i am afraid of moving to far away. I love springfield though, I have tons of friends down there. I just got done talking to i think stumpy, that loves "denis's" a trashy bar down there. Hopefully this job in olathe comes through because i am tired of being a college grad but having a shit job

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 01:36 AM
Yeah, like the blonde chick in Shaun of the Dead. Not sure I'd find her hot if she had an american accent. But with the whole brit thing. She gets two thumbs up.

This little British cutie from "Love Actually" caught my eye...

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 01:37 AM
Yeah yeah..in the years you attended MU, Quantrills Raiders were gathering members.

I'm not that old. You must have me confused with Skip. :)

Demonpenz
01-15-2005, 01:37 AM
Damien rice is a good singer if anyone wants some weak stuff to cry too. I am feeling this band i don't know who it is but their album is "raised on whipped cream"

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 01:40 AM

I decided to contribute to the BB. To give back to the planet for all it's done for me, or lack there of...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the new memyself Denise, or whatever she calls herself, smiley icon thingy...

--removed--

Demonpenz
01-15-2005, 01:43 AM
I decided to contribute to the BB. To give back to the planet for all it's done for me, or lack there of...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the new memyself Denise, or whatever she calls herself, smiley icon thingy...

http://img.slate.msn.com/media/1/123125/123073/2076411/2089120/031016_boobs.jpg

dude NSFW!

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 01:45 AM
NO KIDDING!

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 01:46 AM
Could you remove that or at least put it as an attachment -- I've got my settings on "AT WORK" but this still gets through.

David.
01-15-2005, 01:47 AM
right click on the pic and click on block images from...

Demonpenz
01-15-2005, 01:47 AM
god damnit boss wants to see me in the office

David.
01-15-2005, 01:49 AM

ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 01:55 AM
ok, it's gone.hehe

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 01:56 AM

Tell him it's 2 am - he should be glad you are surfing the net - you could be sleeping on the job instead.

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 01:57 AM
Tell him it's 2 am - he should be glad you are surfing the net - you could be sleeping on the job instead.

Thats what i was doing. Then get back on here and this threads gone 4 more pages.

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 01:58 AM
Thats what i was doing. Then get back on here and this threads gone 4 more pages.

ROFL

Ironically, the sermon in another window that I should be working on is entitiled, "You Snooze, You Lose".

tk13
01-15-2005, 01:59 AM
Well, I called that one. Expect another 3 day ban, Cody.

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 02:00 AM
ROFL

Ironically, the sermon in another window that I should be working on is entitiled, "You Snooze, You Lose".

The thing is everything is done. I could do training type things on files on software programs. but its friday night.

Rausch
01-15-2005, 02:00 AM
ROFL

See, if I had $#it like that to listen to instead of a bunch of guilt-trip-pseudo-psycological mind-fugging I might still be Christian...

Serve beer instead of wine and I'm SO in...

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 02:04 AM
Well, I called that one. Expect another 3 day ban, Cody.

Why? They're just cartoon boobies. ROFL

Demonpenz
01-15-2005, 02:04 AM
is it alright to mix with nyquil with whiskey? who cares

Demonpenz
01-15-2005, 02:05 AM

those boobies about put me out of my job. I have grand kids to feed dumbass

Miles

/joe buck/ That is disgusting. I have never seen something so disgusting. /joe buck/

Sorry no exacly sure how to format that.

Demonpenz
wake wake up it's the first of the month

Demonpenz
01-15-2005, 02:06 AM
/joe buck That is disgusting. I have never seen something so disgusting.

In the post 9/11 world we need to be careful

Miles
01-15-2005, 02:07 AM

No more smoke drugs for you this month.

Demonpenz
01-15-2005, 02:07 AM
/joe buck/ That is disgusting. I have never seen something so disgusting. /joe buck/

Sorry no exacly sure how to format that.

I will help you out

Iamafagcardfan/ That is disgusting.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 02:08 AM

ROFL :thumb:

sorry

Miles
01-15-2005, 02:08 AM

It does magical things I promise.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 02:09 AM

sorry
Yeah, I'll probably have an e-mail warning me come tomorrow. Thanks.

Demonpenz
01-15-2005, 02:09 AM

sorry

I was kiddin in the first place. I am just alittle tired of people getting pissed when something isn't labled nsfw. This is chiefsplanet, you better expect everylink to being a donkey butt****ing a blond on mars

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 02:10 AM
I was kiddin in the first place. I am just alittle tired of people getting pissed when something isn't labled nsfw. This is chiefsplanet, you better expect everylink to being a donkey butt****ing a blond on mars
I don't follow links when I'm at work, but this one just popped up. No choice.

Fairplay

Sure.

Chiefs Pantalones
All you guys gotta do is delete your posts then POOF...no more cartoon boobies.

PastorMikH
those boobies about put me out of my job. I have grand kids to feed

Surely they didn't call you in on the pic that quick did they?

edit:
Eh, never mind.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 02:12 AM
Surely they didn't call you in on the pic that quick did they?

edit:
Eh, never mind.
If only Demonpenz will take it out of his quote now.

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 02:13 AM
If only Demonpenz will take it out of his quote now.

Yeah, I noticed that Demonpenz is the one now that is trashing the place. He'll probably get the rest of us in trouble for his post.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-15-2005, 02:15 AM
I'm sure your boss will understand when given a reasonable explanation. Just tell him that you were looking at porn.

Rausch
01-15-2005, 02:17 AM
Yeah, I noticed that Demonpenz is the one now that is trashing the place. He'll probably get the rest of us in trouble for his post.

Hell, what'd I miss?...

Fairplay
I'm sure your boss will understand when given a reasonable explanation. Just tell him that you were looking at porn.

Porno for pyros.

David.
Drunk D'Penz>anyother poster ever

Rausch
01-15-2005, 02:18 AM

For research purposes, of course...

Rausch
01-15-2005, 02:19 AM

tk13
01-15-2005, 02:20 AM
You forgot to add the ">David." to the end of that.

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 02:20 AM
what'd I miss?...

You snooze you lose.:)

Demonpenz
01-15-2005, 02:21 AM
sorry didn't mean that

David.
01-15-2005, 02:23 AM
You forgot to add the ">David." to the end of that.

ROFL pft, you know I'm the champ

David.
01-15-2005, 02:23 AM
all this nite crewness reminds me. Where the eff is KcMizzou? I haven't seen him around in forever.

Demonpenz
01-15-2005, 02:25 AM
man my friend got his ass beat because some dudec alled a girl a bitch

Rausch
01-15-2005, 02:25 AM
You snooze you lose.:)

I want the sermon then.

I've been in college for 10 years (without graduating), I feel I'm qualified to give constructive criticism...

Rausch
01-15-2005, 02:26 AM
man my friend got his ass beat because some dudec alled a girl a bitch

Call him a farce to manhood...

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 02:28 AM
I want the sermon then.

I've been in college for 10 years (without graduating), I feel I'm qualified to give constructive criticism...

I'll be preaching it Sunday night at 6pm. Feel free to come and critique it. Shoot, I'll even buy you a pizza afterwards for you to critique as well.:)

Rausch
01-15-2005, 02:31 AM
I'll be preaching it Sunday night at 6pm. Feel free to come and critique it. Shoot, I'll even buy you a pizza afterwards for you to critique as well.:)

First: I have no idea where you even preach.

2nd: I'm broke. Broke people kill churches.

3rd: This may seem hard to believe, but I don't want pizza.

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 02:39 AM
all this nite crewness reminds me. Where the eff is KcMizzou? I haven't seen him around in forever.

I think World of Warcraft is keeping him busy.

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 02:41 AM

Ive listened to many a sermon. Im always open minded to preaching. Plus you can learn from it.

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 02:43 AM
First: I have no idea where you even preach.

2nd: I'm broke. Broke people kill churches.

3rd: This may seem hard to believe, but I don't want pizza.

If you are ever passing through OK, send me a PM and I can give you some directions if you'd like.

Lot's of broke people in church. In fact a lot of people come to church broke in some form. But it's really cool to watch their lives change from the broke state to more stable states when the Lord starts working in them.

Now why would you not want Pizza? :p

tk13
01-15-2005, 02:46 AM
ROFL pft, you know I'm the champ
Champ? Of what? Did Tommy Lee give up his title for "World's Best Stripper-Magnet"?

David.
01-15-2005, 02:47 AM
Champ? Of what? Did Tommy Lee give up his title for "World's Best Stripper-Magnet"?

MAYBE HE DID MR. SMARTYPANTS

Rausch
01-15-2005, 02:51 AM
Lot's of broke people in church. In fact a lot of people come to church broke in some form. But it's really cool to watch their lives change from the broke state to more stable states when the Lord starts working in them.

Trust me, God don't want me ta' have money (see also: the Kennedys.)

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 02:52 AM

If by chance you ever win the lottery Rausch you can send the check my way, ummm per God.

PastorMikH
01-15-2005, 03:07 AM

There's lots of things more important than money. Granted we need money, but there are a lot of wealthy that aren't happy either.

Well, I finally got Sunday night's sermon done so I'm off to bed.

Nite all.

David.
01-15-2005, 03:15 AM
In time magazine it showed that rich people aren't any happier than poor people. Like statistically n stuff.

Rausch
01-15-2005, 03:16 AM
There's lots of things more important than money.

This is why I'm a writer, you're a preacher, and Gates is fuggen rich...

Rausch
01-15-2005, 03:17 AM
In time magazine it showed that rich people aren't any happier than poor people. Like statistically n stuff.

Statistically, were I rich I'd be happy and a lot of other people wouldn't be.

So I guess I have to agree...

David.
01-15-2005, 03:20 AM
Statistically, were I rich I'd be happy and a lot of other people wouldn't be.

So I guess I have to agree...

no on an individual basis. It showed, for instance, people who were poor had a happiness rating of 7.85 when they won the lottery they jumped up to a 8.35. After they became acclamated to the wealth they leveled out to about a 7.85 again.

tk13
01-15-2005, 03:22 AM
no on an individual basis. It showed, for instance, people who were poor had a happiness rating of 7.85 when they won the lottery they jumped up to a 8.35. After they became acclamated to the wealth they leveled out to about a 7.85 again.
Happiness rating? What do they get that from? I don't see Kiper spouting off those numbers at the combine. "Larry Johnson runs a 4.4 forty, did 20 reps and had a happiness rating of -11."

Rausch
01-15-2005, 03:23 AM

David.
01-15-2005, 03:24 AM
Happiness rating? What do they get that from? I don't see Kiper spouting off those numbers at the combine. "Larry Johnson runs a 4.4 forty, did 20 reps and had a happiness rating of -11."

the time people.

David.
01-15-2005, 03:25 AM
no, I got the joke. But, I wanted to explain this whole thing I was reading about and it looked like a great opportunity.

Rausch
01-15-2005, 03:27 AM
no, I got the joke. But, I wanted to explain this whole thing I was reading about and it looked like a great opportunity.

Broke + unhappy = common...

Rich + unhappy = ****ing delusional...

Miles
01-15-2005, 03:28 AM
Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In.

David.
01-15-2005, 03:29 AM
Broke + unhappy = common...

Rich + unhappy = ****ing delusional...

eh, I donno. Your explanation makes sense to me, but the article was done by the top psychoanalysist(or...something) in the world.

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 03:30 AM
Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, what condition my condition was in.

|Zach|
http://www.asmik-ace.com/BigLebowski/Pic/Lebowski-24.JPG

KcMizzou
Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In. My condition's a little fugged up. How's yours?

Rausch

FTR, I'd give "Shawn of the Dead" 3 stars and the remake of "Dawn of the dead" one star...

Good blend of horror and comedy... :thumb:

Rausch
01-15-2005, 03:31 AM
eh, I donno. Your explanation makes sense to me, but the article was done by the top psychoanalysist(or...something) in the world.

Give me $2 million and see how my posts don't change...

David.
01-15-2005, 03:32 AM
FTR, I'd give "Shawn of the Dead" 3 stars and the remake of "Dawn of the dead" one star...

Good blend of horror and comedy... :thumb:

I loved both, but Shaun of the dead wins.

I'm sorry Shaun....No, I'm SORRY

ROFL me and my friends say that all the time now.

KcMizzou
01-15-2005, 03:32 AM

Good blend of horror and comedy... :thumb: "Shawn" rocks.

The final scene sealed the deal.

David.
01-15-2005, 03:33 AM
Give me $2 million and see how my posts don't change...

well. I've got like 300 dollars to my name so....that may be a while.

|Zach|
01-15-2005, 03:33 AM
well. I've got like 300 dollars to my name so....that may be a while.
Give me $275

David.
01-15-2005, 03:35 AM
Give me $275

ROFL I gotta eat

|Zach|
ROFL I gotta eat
Eating is a fad. Don't eat...stick it to the man.

Rausch
ROFL I gotta eat

Perhaps you could pay me the money I deserve if you quit PAYING PEOPLE TO POKE HOLES IN YOUR BODY...

:cuss:

Fire Me Boy!
01-15-2005, 03:36 AM
Perhaps you could pay me the money I deserve if you quit PAYING PEOPLE TO POKE HOLES IN YOUR BODY...

ROFL sweet

David.
01-15-2005, 03:36 AM

ROFL hey I got a deal for that. Saved myself 15 bucks :)

David.
01-15-2005, 03:37 AM
granted I took my nipples out so I LOST 30 bucks but......ya know.

KcMizzou
01-15-2005, 03:38 AM

:cuss: Lmao... Ah... I dont blame the kid.

I have two piercings in my left ear, and I suppose I'm probably a little old for that. :shrug:

David.
01-15-2005, 03:38 AM
Eating is a fad. Don't eat...stick it to the man.

well by food I obviously meant iPod

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 03:40 AM
Well, I finally got Sunday night's sermon done so I'm off to bed.

Nite all.

Pastor Mike gets his preaching ideas off the planet. heh.

KcMizzou
01-15-2005, 03:41 AM
Pastor Mike gets his preaching ideas off the planet. heh.
Yeah... ideas about what to preach AGAINST.

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 03:46 AM
Yeah... ideas about what to preach AGAINST.

He wouldn't know where to start. Maybe he could begin one by saying..."I know a sinner, we'll just call him Endelt....."

KcMizzou
01-15-2005, 03:48 AM
He wouldn't know where to start. Maybe he could begin one by saying..."I know a sinner, we'll just call him Endelt....." And that would be a proud, proud day for the 'Delt.

Miles
01-15-2005, 03:54 AM
My condition's a little fugged up. How's yours?

Definitly in that condition.

KcMizzou
01-15-2005, 03:56 AM
Definitly in that condition. Haha.

It's been a while since i've been on the planet in that condition.