HolmeZz
01-15-2005, 05:14 PM
I wanted to hear what Dick had to say about LJ, but they cut it off. :(

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Was our buddy on there?

CHIEF4EVER
01-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Those are some SERIOUSLY cool fans. And Vermeil showed why he truly deserves the moniker "Class Act". Best show I have seen in awhile.

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Those are some SERIOUSLY cool fans. And Vermeil showed why he truly deserves the moniker "Class Act". Best show I have seen in awhile.
Yeah, they are cool, you should go post on their site. NEPA Chiefs I think. You'd fit right in.

CHIEF4EVER
01-15-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah, they are cool, you should go post on their site. NEPA Chiefs I think. You'd fit right in.

I'll have to drop in. :thumb:

Ultra Peanut
01-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Those are some SERIOUSLY cool fans.Hahahahaha.

Bob Dole
01-15-2005, 05:59 PM
I'll have to drop in. :thumb:

Registration is quicker if you have your blood work and urinalysis before you log on. Be prepared to fax them at 3am when you get your verification phone call, and be sure to let your 3 personal references know to expect a call as well.

CHIEF4EVER
01-15-2005, 05:59 PM
Those are some SERIOUSLY cool fans.

I just got a heads up from one of our faithful. Didn't realize all the trouble those cats caused. :shake:

Wallcrawler
01-15-2005, 09:17 PM
All the info you need can be found in my sig.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Heh heh. I never saw that sig before, TS. How do you know JD?

Wallcrawler
01-16-2005, 02:35 AM
Heh heh. I never saw that sig before, TS. How do you know JD?

I first encountered the jackass at Kc-Chiefs-Fanatic.com.

It was a pretty small board, and I first had interaction with him there, and he extended an invitation to everyone on the board to his Nepachiefs.com board.

He seemed normal at the time, so I registered there.

When the Chiefs were underperforming, I vented my frustrations at his site, along with a couple of others, and all my comments were based on how they played in the games.

JD is a fanatical homer I guess, because evidently nothing negative about the Chiefs can be posted on his site. He refused to discuss anything negative, and would only talk about what little good there was to talk about. He would talk about how the chiefs were going to destroy their next opponent, and I would bring up reasons why I thought they would have trouble, and he hated me for it. He accused me of not being a Chiefs fan, that I had no idea what it was to be a fan, and that all I was trying to do was cause trouble and get attention.

I would explain that I wanted the Chiefs to win, but Im a realist first, and an optimist second. And again he would flame the crap out of me and tell me not to post unless I had something good to say. Heh.

This went back and forth, and finally I just told him to delete my account and that I would go to another board where all views were allowed, not just what he thought was proper.

This infuriated him,The idea of a member of his board posting on other boards, because he truly believes that his pathetic little board of 90 some members, is the greatest board on the internet and that there are people on the internet who want to see his board destroyed at all costs.

Jeez. The most users ever online at one time at Nepachiefs was 12 for pete's sake. TWELVE. And thats supposed to be the greatest Chiefs board on the net??

Ill pause here so that all others reading can insert their own joke here.

Anyway, I returned to Fanatic's website, and resumed my posting there.

Well then a couple days later, JD decided to get Fanatic to make him an admin on his site because apparently they are good friends, and then he banned me from Fanatic's site so that I couldnt post there, all the while retaining my account on his board so that I would have to return there if I wanted to say anything to him. He deleted every single post I ever made on Fanatic's board, and the only thing that remains of any of my posts are what people have quoted after I posted in the past.

So I go back, and tell him how pathetic it is for him to do that, and then he starts a thread on his board saying that Im trying to rally old enemies that he had here at Chiefsplanet and infiltrate his board, and destroy it. I didnt even have an account here at the time, but there is a member here named "Stinger", and he was positive that it was me, and he proceeded to tell me that if it was a war I wanted, then I would have one. All the while, Im trying to figure out what is wrong with him, and why anyone would waste their time with his board.

Then all of his little ass kissers on his board stepped up in a Bash The Stinger thread, daring me to "bring it on" and try to take down his board. These people really need to get out more.

I explain to him what an idiot he is, and that all I ever did was post a realistic view of what the Chiefs were going to do this year. (At the time, they had just defeated the Ravens, but I had predicted a sub-par season, gave my reasons why, and it infuriated him.)

He then sent me several Private Messages babbling on about how great he felt about banning me from fanatic's board, and then he was going to ban me from his board now that he had another thread going about me, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I explained that this was fine, and that I had already requested my account be deleted previously, and this made him even angrier.

Then he did finally ban me, and then he turned his attention toward spamming the hell out of my e-mail inbox, saying that he would take our little "war" to e-mail, and that he could "Still go all day long" if I wanted to challenge his board. I wish i had kept copies of all the garbage he sent me. It was rather amusing, in a sick sort of way.

I instructed him to seek help, explained to him that he was several vile and offensive names I will not repeat, and then blocked him from my e-mail. Thankfully I did not register my phone number or my instant messenger handle.

He comes off normal at first, and seems all right, but if you ever disagree with him, or challenge anything he says, or if he doesnt like something you say, its like you become his number one enemy and he has to defend his precious board from your evil. He will ban you, and delete every post you ever made in an attempt to erase your opinion fully. If you dont agree with him, he will stop at nothing to silence you altogether. If youre a member of his board, youre not allowed to participate at any other board, or you will draw his wrath for that also.

In short, Nepachiefs.com is a pathetic joke, and if youre going to go there, at least know what it is that youre dealing with. Give no personal information that you dont have to, and I would suggest an alternate e-mail account also, because JDPrez just doesnt know when to quit should you get on his bad side, which is apparently really easy to do.

You dont want this guy constantly harassing you every day, because he has no life, and nothing better to do than to just aggravate the hell out of people he doesnt get along with.

A hundred thousand sperm, and HE was the fastest. Sad really....

Pants
01-16-2005, 02:40 AM
Want me to go troll his ass there?

KcMizzou
01-16-2005, 02:43 AM
Wow.

Well, that fits right in with everything else I've heard about the guy.

Wallcrawler
01-16-2005, 02:44 AM
Thats the thing though, It takes forever to get registered, even if he invited you. It took a week for my registry to get done, even after he told all the Fanatic members that they were welcome to join.

He seems to think the world is out to destroy his board, and you cant even view the message board without being registered. Thats the extent of his paranoia. You cant even look at the board without his permission.

You could try it, but I wouldnt expect to get in without a pretty long wait.

CHIEF4EVER
01-16-2005, 02:47 AM
Thats the thing though, It takes forever to get registered, even if he invited you. It took a week for my registry to get done, even after he told all the Fanatic members that they were welcome to join.

He seems to think the world is out to destroy his board, and you cant even view the message board without being registered. Thats the extent of his paranoia. You cant even look at the board without his permission.

You could try it, but I wouldnt expect to get in without a pretty long wait.

What a shame. One would think that ALL Chiefs fans would ultimately stick together. :shake:

Monty
01-16-2005, 03:02 AM
Want me to go troll his ass there?

Don't waste your time, been there, done that, have the T-shirt. The guy is seriously fugged up and isn't worth it. I'll have to admit that it was fun getting him all riled up though. Anyone remember the bogus Nepachiefs website that spoofed JD's real site? Now that was some funny chit right there. ROFL

Wallcrawler
01-16-2005, 03:04 AM
Most normal Chiefs fans probably would, but JDPrez is the bipolar, schizophrenic, and overall freak type of Chiefs fan. Its fine though, the freaks need a bulletin board of their own to post on too, and JD is more than willing to be their fearless leader.

Monty
01-16-2005, 03:07 AM
Most normal Chiefs fans probably would, but JDPrez is the bipolar, schizophrenic, and overall freak type of Chiefs fan. Its fine though, the freaks need a bulletin board of their own to post on too, and JD is more than willing to be their fearless leader.

I would say that some rep is in order. :thumb:

Wallcrawler
01-16-2005, 03:48 AM
This is an excerpt from mr schizo's board, found under the "About Us" link. Pretty amusing in some parts.

The road that we've traveled while building our Hardcore forum has been a rocky one. I'm sure many are aware of the problems we have encountered throughout the years. I will accept only a small part of the blame for some of the circumstances and drama surrounding the Hardcore forum. But I will say this - we have held our ground and we have kept at it.

We consider our NEPA Hardcore forum to be one of the best Chiefs message boards on the internet. I've said it many times before & I'll say it yet again - you don't have to be the biggest guy on the block in order to carry yourself well. We don't need to post off topic content and boast about the number of people that we have on our board.

NEPA Chiefs Hardcore houses some of the best hardcore Chief fans on the web. The friendship of the fans that I have made on our forum is worth more to me than anyone could know. I would rather have a small number of great fans like we have than 2,000 mediocre fans. Hopefully we will continue to bring you Chiefs football in its purest form. In closing, I'd like to thank my members. Without them, it would not have been possible to build such a board.

As you can see, even in this small presentation he takes potshots at Chiefsplanet.com in regards to off-topic content and number of members, even though he doesnt name Chiefsplanet.com specificly. If you really want to piss this guy off, just mention this place and see how fast what little sanity he has disappears.

Basicly he just wants to surround himself with people of the same IQ level, that being in single digits, and keep everyone that has any common sense on the outside so that noone is smart enough to see how full of crap he is and call him out on it. Thats why his member count is so low, there arent many people in the world dumber than he is. At last count I guess it was 127 of them that he had found, that populate that little circle of stupidity.

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 07:18 AM
I tried to register over there under another name after I had been a member under my current name. He went into a tirade and started spewing vile things about Phobia's wife. I guess he thought it was Phobia trying to get in. What an ignorant little brown toothed midget.

Ultra Peanut
01-16-2005, 07:42 AM
Be glad he didn't have your phone number, Stinger.

ROYC75
01-16-2005, 07:57 AM
Be glad he didn't have your phone number, Stinger.

No kidding, the jerk knows no ends.

Goes to show...... JD knows prick !

CHIEF4EVER
01-16-2005, 08:14 AM
Most users ever online was 12 on Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:11 am

I just saw that on the front page of their message board. Pretty impressive.:eek:

Bob Dole
01-16-2005, 08:45 AM
Don't waste your time, been there, done that, have the T-shirt. The guy is seriously fugged up and isn't worth it. I'll have to admit that it was fun getting him all riled up though. Anyone remember the bogus Nepachiefs website that spoofed JD's real site? Now that was some funny chit right there. ROFL

NEPACheese was the original HARDCORE site on the net, bro!

Monty
01-16-2005, 09:30 AM
NEPACheese was the original HARDCORE site on the net, bro!

ROFL ROFL

NaptownChief
01-16-2005, 09:34 AM
Vermeil proving his taste in Chief fans is very similar to his taste in defensive personnel.

Phobia
01-16-2005, 09:54 AM
Wow - TS. Sounds like the guy I know.

But, you're that mad at him for that? Hell, that's childsplay. Wait until the MFer tries to have you arrested or fired from your job.

One of these days he's going to piss off the wrong person and he is going to find himself in a world of hurt because of it.

ChiefsPlanet has half a dozen former members of his board who are regulars now. I'm glad you feel at home here. That dude has no idea how to run a Chiefs website.

Wallcrawler
01-16-2005, 10:14 AM

But, you're that mad at him for that? Hell, that's childsplay. Wait until the MFer tries to have you arrested or fired from your job.

One of these days he's going to piss off the wrong person and he is going to find himself in a world of hurt because of it.

ChiefsPlanet has half a dozen former members of his board who are regulars now. I'm glad you feel at home here. That dude has no idea how to run a Chiefs website.

Holy crap. Thankfully he didnt have the information required to take his little vendetta that far with me. What an absolutely pathetic little man.

Youre right though, one day he will pull this crap with someone who is just about as big of a freak as he is, and then things could really get ugly. It would serve him right though, to finally meet someone as f'ing annoying as he is that just doesnt know when to let something go.

But for all his ranting, there was at least one good thing I got out of it, and that was this place. I figured since he spewed so much venom at me and accused me of being affiliated with his old enemies here, it was worth checking out if it pissed him off so much. Turns out this board is pretty damn cool.

Its probably the fact that people can say pretty much whatever they want within reason, whether he agrees with it or not, and the little control freak cant handle it. He runs a rah-rah style homer board and nothing remotely negative can be posted there, but he has no control whatsoever over what is said here, and cant silence what he doesnt like.

And just in case he's reading this.....

Bob Dole
01-16-2005, 10:19 AM
FYI, you do NOT want to get on Bob Dole's bad side, Mister Stinger (if that's your real name).

BWHAHAHAHAHA! BOB DOLE WILL SMASH YOU IN YOUR TEETH!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! ROFL.

nm

Phobia
01-16-2005, 10:20 AM
And just in case he's reading this.....

Oh, I'm sure he is and also sure I'll hear about it one way or another.

Bob Dole
01-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Oh, I'm sure he is and also sure I'll hear about it one way or another.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE PWNED AND ARE HIS BITCH, BITCH.

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 10:40 AM
...I would rather have a small number of great fans like we have than 2,000 mediocre fans...

2,000....hell, it's something like, what, 3,000, now....bitch. :mad:

Besides, CP ain't Hardcore enough for some of us, and we are thinking of crashin' your party JD. In business, they call it a hostile takeover.... :harumph:

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 10:43 AM
... he's going to piss off the wrong person and he is going to find himself in a world of hurt because of it...

No he isn't; I've been to Philly a couple of times....reminds me of my old neighborhood. The dude is gonna end up on the wrong end of a 45, with a 2 liter pop bottle duct-taped to it. So he ain't gonna be able to find shit...and it ain't gonna be just hurt. Some homey is gonna make his wife a widow. :shake:

NaptownChief
01-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Hey SD....I nearly choked on my beer when I saw Rob Morris' picture in your wish list....Colts fans here in Indy can't wish that guy out the door fast enough.

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey SD....I nearly choked on my beer when I saw Rob Morris' picture in your wish list....Colts fans here in Indy can't wish that guy out the door fast enough.

Seriously? I know he's not the best, but better than anything we have, and maybe even affordable. :hmmm:

whoman69
01-16-2005, 10:48 AM
Does anyone think that its more than just a coincidence that Greatest American Hero was also from Philly?

NaptownChief
01-16-2005, 10:50 AM
Seriously? I know he's not the best, but better than anything we have, and maybe even affordable. :hmmm:

Slightly better instincts than Mitchell but with less foot speed. Plus he is pretty old due to the fact he did a Mormon mission. I think he is close to 30 despite the fact he is just finishing up his rookie contract.

OldTownChief
01-16-2005, 11:05 AM

The SOB had my address and phone number from my old place. I got 90 calls at all hours of the night in the span of two nights threatning to kill me and my family, I had all the calls recorded but the police wouldnt do a damn thing about it. He sent the police to my house a couple of times and told child protective services that I was beating my little girls. I oun my own business so he couldnt do anything about my job. When I got my phone number changed he proceded to call avery number in my area with the same last name. My advice is to stay as far away from the psyco as you can.

alanm
01-16-2005, 11:55 AM

ChiefsPlanet has half a dozen former members of his board who are regulars now. I'm glad you feel at home here. That dude has no idea how to run a Chiefs website.I had a little run in with him. Then I explained who I was and what I did for a living. Told him that I routinely record phone calls and save email for future reference. I also mentioned that harassment and stalking via the internet and phone was a federal crime punishable by up to 5-10 yrs in a federal prison. Also told him that if he presisted he could expect a door knock from me or one of my buddies in our Philly office to explain in person the criminal statue in question. Haven't heard from him since. :)

OldTownChief
01-16-2005, 12:09 PM
I had a little run in with him. Then I explained who I was and what I did for a living. Told him that I routinely record phone calls and save email for future reference. I also mentioned that harassment and stalking via the internet and phone was a federal crime punishable by up to 5-10 yrs in a federal prison. Also told him that if he presisted he could expect a door knock from me or one of my buddies in our Philly office to explain in person the criminal statue in question. Haven't heard from him since. :)

I turned over a CD with over 30 minutes of threats from him and about 30 of the sickist most vile e-mails I've ever seen and nothing was done. They just told me to ignore it. They still came to my house everytime he called them.

alanm
01-16-2005, 12:21 PM
I turned over a CD with over 30 minutes of threats from him and about 30 of the sickist most vile e-mails I've ever seen and nothing was done. They just told me to ignore it. They still came to my house everytime he called them.Should have mailed them to the Philly federal office. But to be fair since 9-11 shit like this is low priority and routinley put on the back burner where it gathers dust.

Phobia
01-16-2005, 12:36 PM
The SOB had my address and phone number from my old place. I got 90 calls at all hours of the night in the span of two nights threatning to kill me and my family, I had all the calls recorded but the police wouldnt do a damn thing about it. He sent the police to my house a couple of times and told child protective services that I was beating my little girls. I oun my own business so he couldnt do anything about my job. When I got my phone number changed he proceded to call avery number in my area with the same last name. My advice is to stay as far away from the psyco as you can.

I had no idea you were a NEPA refugee.

Wow. There's more former NEPA people at ChiefsPlanet than there are current subscribers of NEPA. That's telling.

Phobia
01-16-2005, 12:37 PM
Should have mailed them to the Philly federal office. But to be fair since 9-11 shit like this is low priority and routinley put on the back burner where it gathers dust.

And pre-9/11, FWIW.

OldTownChief
01-16-2005, 12:50 PM
I had no idea you were a NEPA refugee.

Wow. There's more former NEPA people at ChiefsPlanet than there are current subscribers of NEPA. That's telling.

I started on the Arrowhead Drive board and ran into the sociopath there. After joining napa the sociopath had a meltdown because I wouldn't stop posting on Arrowhead and I wouldn't help him in his fights with others on the Star board. He was like a jealous little high school girl.

Phobia
01-16-2005, 12:54 PM
Wow. It really is a shame. You would think he would learn.

Which one were you, do you mind my asking?

OldTownChief
01-16-2005, 01:11 PM
Wow. It really is a shame. You would think he would learn.

Which one were you, do you mind my asking?
Necessary Roughness

Phobia
01-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Oh. Guess I hadn't heard of you. I'm glad you freed yourself of that garbage.

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 01:43 PM
I had a little run in with him. Then I explained who I was and what I did for a living. Told him that I routinely record phone calls and save email for future reference. I also mentioned that harassment and stalking via the internet and phone was a federal crime punishable by up to 5-10 yrs in a federal prison. Also told him that if he presisted he could expect a door knock from me or one of my buddies in our Philly office to explain in person the criminal statue in question. Haven't heard from him since. :)
I stand corrected. Cops ARE good for something.

OldTownChief
01-16-2005, 01:48 PM
Oh. Guess I hadn't heard of you. I'm glad you freed yourself of that garbage.

That idiot even sent a couple of certified letters to my house, don't know what they were because I didn't accept them. He also had some woman call my house and leave a message claiming to be his lawyer, but when I had the number traced down it turned out to be a Wal-Mart calling card purchased in Colorado.

Iowanian
01-16-2005, 03:46 PM
I thought Paul Tagliabu asked that guy to go be a soccer fan or something?

Phobia
01-16-2005, 04:16 PM
I thought Paul Tagliabu asked that guy to go be a soccer fan or something?

Yeah, something like that. NFL Security even busted him at a game after all that went down. I don't know anything beyond that. I haven't heard from him for a long time. I guess he finally figured out that NFL Security and the FBI were monitoring my phones.

Count Zarth
01-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Holy crap.

Pants
01-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Wow, I thought stories of insane internet people were just that - stories. That dude is f*cking crazy.

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 04:23 PM
Yeah, something like that. NFL Security even busted him at a game after all that went down. I don't know anything beyond that. I haven't heard from him for a long time. I guess he finally figured out that NFL Security and the FBI were monitoring my phones.
What did NFL Security bust him for?

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 04:24 PM
I guess he finally figured out that NFL Security and the FBI were monitoring my phones.

Hmm... note to self: no phone calls to Phob about large pot shipments.

Phobia
01-16-2005, 04:28 PM
What did NFL Security bust him for?

He was harrassing the staff at One Arrowhead.

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 04:31 PM
He was harrassing the staff at One Arrowhead.
How did you find out about that?

Phobia
01-16-2005, 04:33 PM
How did you find out about that?

90% of the phone calls and emails mentioned my name, so they called me wanting to know who was harassing them. I told them it could only be one person. I'm famous over at Arrowhead. Heh heh.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
01-16-2005, 04:35 PM
90% of the phone calls and emails mentioned my name, so they called me wanting to know who was harassing them. I told them it could only be one person. I'm famous over at Arrowhead. Heh heh.

Wait a minute, I've met you.

You look nothing like Carl!

:p