PDA

View Full Version : Weed smokers only

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 07:05 PM
WARNING!!!
This thread contains material that may not be appropriate for "younger" viewers.
Any and all posts are clearly the personal experiences, and or antidotes of those posting.
I, nor any of the board Mods (i'm presuming of course) are in anyway condoning the use of illegal substances, and any and all who do, do so of their own free will as consenting adults, and or rebellious teenagers.

This thread (like ALL others) in the Planet, should be read with a little bit of common sense.Happy now TK? ROFL

Ok, I know there’s a few of us who puff on the board, how about an intelligent conversation for a change about something quite a few of us see no harm in , when consumed in moderation, for recreational purposes.
How about we keep the
-“Dumb pot head’s
-It's illegal; I can't believe you made a thread like this (it ain’t illegal in Amsterdam :thumb: )
-I don't do it
-You’ll end up nowhere dude
-Oh, so now your pushing it down the throat of “young” America and or (insert country here)
Remarks out of it, and just have a general conversation?

Anyway…
Hada rough week, got shafted ROYALLY by my godfather.
So I went up to the local seller…got a dime (2 five dollar joints) went home sat back, and re rolled them. (I like a little tobacco in as well to slow the burn.…these you buy are all hippy hay).
I, live on a very small island, you can go to the “big Guy” and get a half quarter for $45 or go to a few local spots and get em’ pre rolled at $5 a piece or 5 for $20.

Anyway, just finished the second one in oh about an hour and a half from the first…really nice stuff.
Supposed to be “BC Hydro”, nice mellow feel, no real munchies cravings,,,but dryer than hell…I’m on my 4th bottle of water.
All in all I rate it a 8/10

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Two for $10. That's high(pun intended). It's $25 per quarter around here.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 07:09 PM

Canadian. Which makes it about 50 cents (USD) apiece.

Rain Man
01-15-2005, 07:10 PM
I'm telling.

LiL stumppy
01-15-2005, 07:11 PM
I wouldnt know what any of you guys are talking about.

Saggysack
01-15-2005, 07:12 PM
It's $25 per quarter around here.

That's kinda expensive around here. $20 around here...atleast that is what I hear.

Plus, I think his might be of a little higher quality. No sticks, no stems, no seeds, sticky icky icky stuff

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 07:14 PM
I wouldnt know what any of you guys are talking about.
You probably have enough to supply us all.

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 07:14 PM

It’s a bit more than I was paying up land when I was trucking. I could get it for $600 a ¼ pound direct.

I’m not a big smoker,,had 2 tonight, none till maybe wed/thurs after work type a thing. Hell a ½ quarter can last me 3 weeks.

siberian khatru
01-15-2005, 07:15 PM
Hey, Over-Head ... was that a knock at the door?

Bob Dole
Stupid pot heads.

Bob Dole is making a list.

Over-Head
That's kinda expensive around here. $20 around here...atleast that is what I hear.

Plus, I think his might be of a little higher quality. No sticks, no stems, no seeds, sticky icky icky stuff

the bulk is usually good, very little stem etc, last batch was nice and fluffy, lots of top bud.

Saggysack
01-15-2005, 07:16 PM
Hey, Over-Head ... was that a knock at the door?

In Newfoundland.

He has no worries.

siberian khatru
01-15-2005, 07:17 PM
In Newfoundland.

He has no worries.

Guess I'm moving to Newfoundland then.

DenverChief
01-15-2005, 07:17 PM
at least that is what I hear.

ROFL

Wile_E_Coyote
01-15-2005, 07:19 PM
so this is why the kids at McDee's making minimum wage can't make change.

Saggysack
01-15-2005, 07:20 PM
the bulk is usually good, very little stem etc, last batch was nice and fluffy, lots of top bud.

I have quite a few friends that smoke all the time. I will partake once every once in awhile. They usually get the rock hard commercial mexican, smells a tad skunky from what I can tell..

Over-Head
Guess I'm moving to Newfoundland then.

Tell me when, we'll meet ya at Trapper John's, get fried, then "screech" YOU in :thumb:

4th and Long
Don't mind me. I'm just hanging a picture on the wall.

http://www.braile.net/Newsletters/dea.jpg

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 07:21 PM
I could get it for $600 a ¼ pound direct.

Canuck bucks, or real money?

There's no way in hell I'd $600 US for a QP.

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 07:22 PM

Canadian ya fool!...sheesh! You do where NL is don't ya?

badgirl
01-15-2005, 07:24 PM
My sister was getting it for 600.00 per pound in Texas, took it home and sold it for 1200. per pound. Done real good till they got busted with 40lb. :deevee:

Over-Head

Shit man thats a steal up here!
I've seen it as high as $2600 a pound.

Saggysack

Right next to Belgium... ROFL j/k

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 07:26 PM
Right next to Belgium... ROFL j/k

Walked stright itno that one :banghead:

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 07:26 PM
What's that translate to in real money?

alanm
01-15-2005, 07:27 PM
http://www.braile.net/Newsletters/dea.jpg You realize that Newfoundland is a little out of the jurisdiction. :) Naw it's all cool now. I've even partaken since I've retired.:thumb: Didn't work for these guys though.

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm not sure what the exchange rate is right now.
Been 3 years since I stopped trucking and crossing the border every week. Don't really keep track of it anymore.

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 07:29 PM
Didn't work for these guys though.

A buddy of mine's dad does. I always tell him to tell his dad to quick f*ckin' up the prices.

Taco John
01-15-2005, 07:31 PM
I have quite a few friends that smoke all the time. I will partake once every once in awhile. They usually get the rock hard commercial mexican, smells a tad skunky from what I can tell..

Maybe things have changed from when I was going to college, but back then, the skunkier it smelled the better...

Of course, that NEVER applied to commercial mexican. That schwag was always crap.

BigOlChiefsfan
01-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Careful about moving to NL. First off, the disappointed Dean supporters are in line ahead of ya and that bunch will drive up the price of muggles I guaranfokintee. And even now while the weed is still fairly cheap, that 'Screeching in' thing OH mentioned is serious. All y'all should BYOB of non-screech is my advice. Ain't no good bourbon made in Canada. I'm just saying.

Then there's all the cod, and the Newfie jokes. I won't join in the newfie joke madness, but here's my favorite Canadian joke.

A baby seal flippers into a bar, the barkeep leans over and says 'What'll it be, Mac?'
The baby seal says 'Gimme a Canadian Club'.

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 07:33 PM
What's that translate to in real money?

1 US Dollar = 1.21560 Canadian Dollar
So $600 Cdn would be about $495-500 US.

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Careful about moving to NL. First off, the disappointed Dean supporters are in line ahead of ya and that bunch will drive up the price of muggles I guaranfokintee. And even now while the weed is still fairly cheap, that 'Screeching in' thing OH mentioned is serious. All y'all should BYOB of non-screech is my advice. Ain't no good bourbon made in Canada. I'm just saying.

Then there's all the cod, and the Newfie jokes. I won't join in the newfie joke madness, but here's my favorite Canadian joke.

A baby seal flippers into a bar, the barkeep leans over and says 'What'll it be, Mac?'
The baby seal says 'Gimme a Canadian Club'.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

But seriusly "Getting Screeched ain't that bad!

Long may yer Big Jib Draw!

Taco John
01-15-2005, 07:35 PM
My sister was getting it for 600.00 per pound in Texas, took it home and sold it for 1200. per pound. Done real good till they got busted with 40lb. :deevee:

Holy Shiat!

My sphinckter just puckered up and shot inside when I read that... What a bad deal.

Stupid government.

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 07:36 PM
I never charged....uh..I mean paid more than $1600 per pound.

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 07:37 PM
1 US Dollar = 1.21560 Canadian Dollar
So $600 Cdn would be about $495-500 US.
I'm not interestedin paying $500 for a QP either.

Taco John
01-15-2005, 07:38 PM
It's going down.

alanm
01-15-2005, 07:39 PM
A buddy of mine's dad does. I always tell him to tell his dad to quick f*ckin' up the prices.I was the biggest stoner you ever saw back in college in the late 70's early 80's. I was stoned at a job fair when a friend of mind dared me to sign up for a interview with the ***. When they asked me if I had used or did drugs I told them there wasn't a drug invented that I hadn't experimented with. Figured I may as well tell the truth since they'd find out anyway via a background check. Suprised the shit out of me when they hired me. Hell I got to smoke and use drugs all throughout my career as part of my job. And get paid for it. :thumb:ROFL Now that I'm retired a little over a year. My friends are still my friends and I haven't really changed either. :)

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 07:39 PM
I'm not interestedin paying $500 for a QP either.

Me neither, Most I get is a half 1/4 oz.
Gets me about 2-3 weeks, where I don't smoke much, but do like a good buzz now and then

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 07:40 PM
I was the biggest stoner you ever saw back in college in the late 70's early 80's. I was stoned at a job fair when a friend of mind dared me to sign up for a interview with the ***. When they asked me if I had used or did drugs I told them there wasn't a drug invented that I hadn't experimented with. Figured I may as well tell the truth since they'd find out anyway via a background check. Suprised the shit out of me when they hired me. Hell I got to smoke and use drugs all throughout my career as part of my job. And get paid for it. :thumb:ROFL Now that I'm retired a little over a year. My friends are still my friends and I haven't really changed either. :)

What a dream job! :drool:

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-15-2005, 07:41 PM
My sphinckter just puckered up and shot inside

You sure that wasn't from the screw job you recieved last week courtesy of Shanny, The Fake and your _efense.........?

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 07:43 PM
You sure that wasn't from the screw job you recieved last week courtesy of Shanny, The Fake and your _efense.........?

OUCH!

That's gonna leave a mark

alanm
01-15-2005, 07:47 PM
What a dream job! :drool:Join the *** It's not just a job, it's a adventure. There's a lesson there boys and girls. Always tell the truth. ROFL

MadMax
01-15-2005, 07:58 PM
Ok, I know there’s a few of us who puff on the board, how about an intelligent conversation for a change?
So we keep the “dumb pot head’s “ remarks out of it, and just have a general conversation?

Anyway…
So I went up to the local seller…got a dime (2 five dollar joints) went home sat back, and re rolled them. (I like a little tobacco in as well to slow the burn.…these you buy are all hippy hay).
I, live on a very small island, you can go to the “big Guy” and get a half quarter for $45 or go to a few local spots and get em’ pre rolled at $#5 a piece or 5 for $20.

Anyway, just finished the second one in oh about an hour and a half from the first…really nice stuff.
Supposed to be “BC Hydro”, nice mellow feel, no real munchies cravings,,,but dryer than hell…I’m on my 4th bottle of water.

:thumb: :toast: :hail: :bong: No comment ;-)

Phobia
01-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Join the *** It's not just a job, it's a adventure. There's a lesson there boys and girls. Always tell the truth. ROFL

No there isn't. Haven't you read my recruiting story?

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Hell I got to smoke and use drugs all throughout my career as part of my job.

What? Son of a... I am SO kicking my career counselor's ass.

Deberg_1990
01-15-2005, 08:02 PM
This thread has all the makings of a classic nite crew thread....

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Me neither, Most I get is a half 1/4 oz.
Gets me about 2-3 weeks, where I don't smoke much, but do like a good buzz now and then
I don't smoke much anymore, either.

When I was in college, my roommate and I could make a quarter of an ounce last a couple days at most. If we were awake, we were stoned.

When I lived in Tempe, I had a stoner neighbor. The guy never had weed, tho. When he bought weed, we'd sit down and smoke until it was gone.

Makes for a laid back night... got four guys, each throw in five bucks, you can pick up a quarter of some run-of-the-mill stuff, then just smoke the night away.

dred
01-15-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm not much of a smoker either.

*cough, cough*

Where is the best place to order seeds?

:D

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 08:08 PM
No there isn't. Haven't you read my recruiting story?
No, but we'd like to.

ENDelt260

If you're buying the cheap shit they come free with every bag.

MadMax
When I lived in Tempe, I had a stoner neighbor. The guy never had weed, tho. When he bought weed, we'd sit down and smoke until it was gone.

Kinda like that guy ( Snoop ) in Half Baked... LOL!

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 08:10 PM
I know what ya mean Delt.
No hang over, and a great night's sleep.

ENDelt260
01-15-2005, 08:12 PM
I know what ya mean Delt.
No hang over, and a great night's sleep.
Ed Zachary

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 08:13 PM

*cough, cough*

A ,,,ahhhhh,,,"friend" told me about this place

http://www.potseeds.co.uk/

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 08:17 PM
This site is even better.....

http://www.allpotseeds.com/

So said my "friende" of cource

MadMax
01-15-2005, 08:19 PM

*cough, cough*

http://www.seedbankupdate.com :thumb: also if you "qualify " johnnyappleseed.com will send you FREE seed mixes, just be carefull and shop smart.. :thumb:

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 08:20 PM
A ,,,ahhhhh,,,"friend" told me about this place

http://www.potseeds.co.uk/
Isn't that the site run by the DEA?

Ari Chi3fs
01-15-2005, 08:24 PM
$500 for a QP of British Columbian shit would be a killer deal. $500 for a QP of Mexican schwag would be a shitty deal.

Not that I know anything about this subject whatsoever.

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 08:26 PM
$500 for a QP of British Columbian shit would be a killer deal. $500 for a QP of Mexican schwag would be a shitty deal.

You know it. The boy's out on the "Left Coast" got the grow down to an art form.

Ari Chi3fs
01-15-2005, 08:32 PM
You know it. The boy's out on the "Left Coast" got the grow down to an art form.

You should FedEx us some. heh. i mean... nm.

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 08:35 PM

I thought you only knew about animal topics.

go bowe
01-15-2005, 08:35 PM

Plus, I think his might be of a little higher quality. No sticks, no stems, no seeds, sticky icky icky stuffwho buys quarters?

go bowe
01-15-2005, 08:38 PM
at the current exchange rate, it looks like you are paying just under us$150 an ounce...

that would have to be totally kickass chronic at that price...

of course, you have transportation issues what with being on an island on the far eastern coast of canade...

that's a long ways from bc...

go bowe
01-15-2005, 08:41 PM
Tell me when, we'll meet ya at Trapper John's, get fried, then "screech" YOU in :thumb:sounds painful somehow...

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 08:43 PM
who buys quarters?

I bought one x-mass time, and wqell over indulged, slept like a baby for those 13 days off. ROFL

go bowe
01-15-2005, 08:54 PM
I bought one x-mass time, and wqell over indulged, slept like a baby for those 13 days off. ROFLbetween me and all the 20 something sons/nephews/nieces we went through an oz over christmas and another on new year's eve/new year's day...

sure wish we could get bc bud, though... :( :( :(

badgirl
01-15-2005, 08:59 PM
Holy Shiat!

My sphinckter just puckered up and shot inside when I read that... What a bad deal.

Stupid government.

yes it is, police and FBI came into their home when they wan't there with a search warrent, they are thinking it may be federal charges because they were bringing it across state line. Really Sucks :shake:

chiefs4me
01-15-2005, 09:01 PM
Ok, I know there’s a few of us who puff on the board, how about an intelligent conversation for a change?
So we keep the “dumb pot head’s “ remarks out of it, and just have a general conversation?

Anyway…
I, live on a very small island, you can go to the “big Guy” and get a half quarter for $45 or go to a few local spots and get em’ pre rolled at $#5 a piece or 5 for $20.

2 of them by yourself,,why you naughty boy. :thumb:

chief52
01-15-2005, 09:04 PM
yes it is, police and FBI came into their home when they wan't there with a search warrent, they are thinking it may be federal charges because they were bringing it across state line. Really Sucks :shake:

Was it in Texas? I think they still take that stuff pretty serious. Not good...

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Was it in Texas? I think they still take that stuff pretty serious. Not good...
Texas law is EXTREME. They lead the nation in executions. Texans aren't very smart either.

Over-Head
01-15-2005, 09:16 PM
2 of them by yourself,,why you naughty boy. :thumb:

The better half FINALLY fell asleep.
She's had this really bad flu going around, took me 2 weeks to shake it, so I said after the week I had screw it

KC Jones
01-15-2005, 09:28 PM
Now that everyones high, let's go steal some bicycles!

chiefs4me
01-15-2005, 09:28 PM
The better half FINALLY fell asleep.
She's had this really bad flu going around, took me 2 weeks to shake it, so I said after the week I had screw it

Hope she feels better soon, the same crud has been going around down here. Hey it's a sat night,,is your band playing?

MadMax
01-15-2005, 09:36 PM

If you grow more than 13 plants and live in Misery you can get life without parole!!! :shake:

tommykat
01-15-2005, 09:40 PM
Over-Head
That is about the stupdiest th8ng posted.........Sorry, but think on that.

elvomito
01-15-2005, 09:51 PM
you'd be surprised at how lenient the police are when hiring in regards to recreational drugs you've taken in the past. just tell the truth when they go through the lie detectors and they won't count it against you

KS Smitty
01-15-2005, 11:49 PM
www.yahooka.com

WARNING: THIS IS A "GUIDE TO MARIJUANA ON THE INTERNET" CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK. FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY!!!!!

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 12:05 AM
At the next CP gathering, can we designate "weed" and "non-weed" sections.....

I know, I'll be with Duhnise, Gunther Fan, TJ, and Tom Cash over in the "psycho" section....yeah, yeah

KS Smitty
01-16-2005, 12:10 AM

I know, I'll be with Duhnise, Gunther Fan, TJ, and Tom Cash over in the "psycho" section....yeah, yeah

Why would there need to be "designated" sections? Surely a man as discerning as yourself could tell potheads from non-potheads. My goodness man you're a teacher! Get a grip!!!!!

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 12:11 AM
Why would there need to be "designated" sections? Surely a man as discerning as yourself could tell potheads from non-potheads. My goodness man you're a teacher! Get a grip!!!!!

I can tell (usually), but I don't wanna go to the clink when the DEA shows up.... :(

:p

FloridaChief
01-16-2005, 12:28 AM
I know, I'll be with Duhnise, Gunther Fan, TJ, and Tom Cash over in the "psycho" section....

Then you'll understand why I don't wander over to say "Hi"...

go bowe
01-16-2005, 12:31 AM
Then you'll understand why I don't wander over to say "Hi"...ROFL ROFL ROFL

KS Smitty
01-16-2005, 12:32 AM
I can tell (usually), but I don't wanna go to the clink when the DEA shows up.... :(

Why would the feds be at a CP gathering? Is SNaRc gonna be there? :eek: :)

go bowe
01-16-2005, 12:38 AM
Why would the feds be at a CP gathering? Is SNaRc gonna be there? :eek: :)yikes, what a horrid thought... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Taco John
01-16-2005, 02:51 AM

Don't lump me in with you freaks...

KCWolfman
01-16-2005, 03:00 AM
Don't lump me in with you freaks...
Said the John Merrick of the internet.

|Zach|
01-16-2005, 03:05 AM
I have actually never tried it, never had a big problem with it either...just does not appeal to me. I may give it a whirl sometime...

Taco John
01-16-2005, 03:16 AM
Said the John Merrick of the internet.

ROFL

I'm in whatever freak section you are in.

tk13
01-16-2005, 03:24 AM
ROFL

I'm in whatever freak section you are in.
I believe he belongs to the "frazod look-alikes" subculture. Rant a lot, get angry, and denounce everything Denver Broncos, and you can join them too.

Rausch
01-16-2005, 04:10 AM
I have actually never tried it, never had a big problem with it either...just does not appeal to me. I may give it a whirl sometime...

You aren't missing much.

Now shrooms, on the other hand...

CosmicPal
01-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Wow, a thread on the Planet I know nothing about....

Over-Head
01-16-2005, 11:07 AM

My mother in law to be asked me what it was like to be stoned, ads one or two times a week I sneak to the basement (My better half and I share a house with her) and she ends up laughing at me coming up and being rather silly for the nect hour or two.
And as a woman who’s nick name is “6 Pack Mary” (she’s 91 lbs 4’-10” tall, and as about as crazy as they come who can get drunk on 6 beers)
I sad mom,,,it’s kinda like drinking 6 beers at the same time within 2 minutes.
But ya don’t get the big head of a hangover the next day.

Over-Head
01-16-2005, 11:11 AM
sounds painful somehow...

Not unless the codfish bites you when ya kiss it....
Basically we (Newfoundlanders) get you half drunk, but being fully loaded is a good option, make you say a local phrase like
“Da lard tunder’n jezzuz my son,
Sta where yer at till I comes where yer too!

OR

"Wat's dat in yer mout me ole' cock,,

ALWAYS FOLLOWED BY…

“,LONG MAY YOUR BIG JIB DRAW"
while standing on a table in a crowed bar, hand you a cod fish to kiss full on the mouth, and start laughing.
And every time you screw up the "expression" you MUST slam back another shot of screech. (took me 12 befor I could even understand what the **** these crazy Newfs were saying to me when I got done in 91’…I’m originally a “Blue Noser” from Nova Scotia)

The Newfie dialect is somewhat like Gallic Irish,,,very mumbled, VERY FAST spoken, our H's sound like A's, and vice versa...like you can eat an "Happle" of a tree, but out on the lawn you have a mighty "Hant" problem.
It's said the "Newfoundland alphabet" only has 18 letters.

refer to these links for a better explination:

This one about covers it all:
http://www.geocities.com/sky_lar/nfldscreech.html

http://www.trapperjohns.com/what.htm

http://www.k12.nf.ca/discovery/Commmunities/acdrom/honorary/honorary.html

http://www.portlandphoenix.com/features/postcard/documents/03333594.asp

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 11:20 AM
I believe he belongs to the "frazod look-alikes" subculture. Rant a lot, get angry, and denounce everything Denver Broncos, and you can join them too.

Lool alike hell, I've told you guys....they are one in the same. ;)

Over-Head
01-16-2005, 11:39 AM
Hope she feels better soon, the same crud has been going around down here. Hey it's a sat night,,is your band playing?

No, had the night off for a change

Ari Chi3fs
01-16-2005, 11:41 AM
since there are so many uninformed kids here reading the planet... here is what good bud looks like... Dont get cheated.

http://vunct.com/~jasonalter/kindbud.jpg

a public service announcement from Ali Chi3fs.

Over-Head
01-16-2005, 11:42 AM
Over-Head
That is about the stupdiest th8ng posted.........Sorry, but think on that.

Not to sound like a complete azzhole TK, but what part about the thread headding di you miss? :p

"weed smokers Only"

And you bunch call us Raider fans dumb :shake:

beavis
01-16-2005, 11:48 AM
Wow, this thread confirms a lot of my suspicions.

Over-Head
01-16-2005, 11:49 AM
Dancen Jesus Ali Chi3fs ! I got the munchies just looking at that pic :thumb:
Obviously a reader of "High Time's" :hmmm:

Braincase
01-16-2005, 12:35 PM
Someday when I run for public office, y'all remember this post

"Marijuana is the devil!"

Just thought I'd cover my ass there.

CosmicPal
01-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Willin'

I been warped by the rain, driven by the snow
I'm drunk and dirty don't ya know, and I'm still, oh I'm still
Out on the road late at night, I seen my pretty Alice in every head light
Alice, Dallas Alice

I've been from Tuscon to Tucumcari
Tehachapi to Tonapah
Driven every kind of rig that's ever been made
Now I driven the back roads so I wouldn't get weighed
And if you give me: weed, whites, and wine
and you show me a sign
I'll be willin', to be movin'

Now I smuggled some smokes and folks from Mexico
baked by the sun, every time I go to Mexico, and I'm still
And I've been kicked be the wind, robbed by the sleet
Had my head stoved in and I'm still on my feet and I'm willin', oh I'm willin'

And I been from Tuscon to Tucumcari
Tehachapi to Tonapah
Driven every kind of rig that's ever been made
Driven the back roads so I wouldn't get weighed
And if you give me: weed, whites, and wine
and then you show me a sign
I'll be willin', to be movin'

Iowanian
01-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Silly Hippies.

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 02:52 PM
Silly Hippies.

ROFL

go bowe
01-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Silly Hippies.:Peace: :Peace: :Peace: :p :p :p

Iowanian
01-16-2005, 06:08 PM
I think the govt should lace dope of all kinds........every hit make your pecker a 1/2" shorter or something......and potGals Hooters a 1/4lb heavier.

I'm suprised more potheads don't catch their mullet on fire.

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 06:08 PM

Tough shit. When the door gets kicked in, I'm slipping my bag in your pocket during the confusion.

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 06:10 PM
You aren't missing much.

Now shrooms, on the other hand...
Bah. All personal preference. Shrooms never did much for me, but I love the hell out of weed.

Just try all the drugs, Zach. You'll eventually find the one you like. :D

RedNFeisty
01-16-2005, 06:12 PM
So, is it worse to smoke a nicely rolled jay at the end of the day when all is done and the little ones are tucked peacefully in bed, then it is to drink a scotch on the rocks? Does it make one immoral? What a bunch of ****ing horse shit. A big 4321 to all who think so!!

RedNFeisty
01-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Bah. All personal preference. Shrooms never did much for me, but I love the hell out of weed.

Just try all the drugs, Zach. You'll eventually find the one you like. :D
ROFL

Braincase
01-16-2005, 06:18 PM
So, is it worse to smoke a nicely rolled jay at the end of the day when all is done and the little ones are tucked peacefully in bed, then it is to drink a scotch on the rocks? Does it make one immoral? What a bunch of ****ing horse shit. A big 4321 to all who think so!!

Clint doesn't deserve you.

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 06:22 PM
Annnd rep to you

Iowanian
01-16-2005, 06:24 PM
I don't want to harsh the mellow at the Planet Huka party...

I don't care if you have scotch or a smoke. neither are Great ideas when responsible for infants. To each his/her own.

Don't cry if DHS takes your kid for having illegal drugs in the house with him/her.

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 07:18 PM
...Don't cry if DHS takes your kid for having illegal drugs in the house with him/her.

Fascist.

chiefs4me
01-16-2005, 08:11 PM

PBJPBJ

go bowe
01-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Clint doesn't deserve you.ain't it the truth?

i've met red, and she's even better in person than she it on here... :) :) :)

Braincase
01-16-2005, 10:36 PM
I don't want to harsh the mellow at the Planet Huka party...

I don't care if you have scotch or a smoke. neither are Great ideas when responsible for infants. To each his/her own.

Don't cry if DHS takes your kid for having illegal drugs in the house with him/her.

For chissakes people, get a prescription for Prozac, Vicodin, or Oxycontin - they're MUCH safer than hippie grass.

This response sponsored by the Society for the Advancement of Title & Header Comprehension - SATCH... Surf with the Alien Dawg!

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 10:44 PM
ain't it the truth?

i've met red, and she's even better in person than she it on here... :) :) :)
Yeah, I really need to add her to my stable. I've already got Jenny, Chiefs4me and TK. The rest of the board is insanely jealous of me....as they should be.

KcMizzou
01-16-2005, 10:46 PM
Yeah, I really need to add her to my stable. I've already got Jenny, Chiefs4me and TK. The rest of the board is insanely jealous of me....as they should be.Impressive.

I don't know about the tk13 thing though. To each his own, I guess.

Fairplay
01-16-2005, 10:47 PM
Yeah, I really need to add her to my stable. I've already got Jenny, Chiefs4me and TK. The rest of the board is insanely jealous of me....as they should be.

Im jealous, what should i do?

Braincase
01-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Im jealous, what should i do?

1. Open hand, palm up
2. With spare hand, open can of petroleum jelly, or other natural lubricating substance
3. With open hand, acquire modicum of lubricating substance in palm.
4. If you require additional instruction, you are a candidate for a civil service position.

Fairplay
01-16-2005, 10:54 PM
I think the govt should lace dope of all kinds........every hit make your pecker a 1/2" shorter or something......and potGals Hooters a 1/4lb heavier.

I'm suprised more potheads don't catch their mullet on fire.

I remember when i was 16. I had a roach that i dropped in my car on the floorboard. I was digging around for the damn thing when i backed into a car. That sucked. The girl knew me as we were neighbors and was cussing me out. I thought, well, that was stupid.

Fairplay
01-16-2005, 10:55 PM
4. If you require additional instruction, you are a candidate for a civil service position.

At least i have more job options for me. ROFL

go bowe
01-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Yeah, I really need to add her to my stable. I've already got Jenny, Chiefs4me and TK. The rest of the board is insanely jealous of me....as they should be.what about badgirl?

didn't she have some pics of you or something?

or was that one of the other girls...

it's hard to keep up with you and all the gals around here...

go bowe
01-16-2005, 11:00 PM
1. Open hand, palm up
2. With spare hand, open can of petroleum jelly, or other natural lubricating substance
3. With open hand, acquire modicum of lubricating substance in palm.
4. If you require additional instruction, you are a candidate for a civil service position.hey mr. brain...

hope ya had a good trip...

did ya bring any pics for us?

Braincase
01-16-2005, 11:01 PM
what about badgirl?

badgirl has a pic of The Colonel's jockstrap. I hacked her computer and found a picture of it.

http://www.ci.broomfield.co.us/police/bandaid.gif

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Impressive.

I don't know about the tk13 thing though. To each his own, I guess.
Damn you, you know better.

KcMizzou
01-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Damn you, you know better.ROFL

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 11:02 PM
hey mr. brain...

hope ya had a good trip...

did ya bring any pics for us?

John...always lookin' for a geesha girl..... :shake:

So, BC....DID you? :p

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 11:03 PM
Damn you, you know better.

Weed increase one's tendency toward homosexuality sixteen times.....so says the "research." :hmmm:

j/k ROFL

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 11:05 PM
what about badgirl?

Damn it, I forgot her however she is legally Stumppy's. We are close however. Eat your heart out Planet members.

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 11:09 PM
Damn it, I forgot her however she is legally Stumppy's. We are close however. Eat your heart out Planet members. Colonel Pimp Daddy... ROFL

Braincase
01-16-2005, 11:10 PM
John...always lookin' for a geesha girl..... :shake:

So, BC....DID you? :p

Why get teppenyaki whe you have sweet Danish at home?

go bowe
01-16-2005, 11:10 PM
Damn it, I forgot her however she is legally Stumppy's. We are close however. Eat your heart out Planet members.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Why get teppenyaki whe you have sweet Danish at home?

Variety? :shrug:

go bowe
01-16-2005, 11:14 PM
Variety? :shrug:spice of life, it tis, it tis...

but it can be too spicy sometimes... :D :D :D

theultimatekcchiefsfan
01-16-2005, 11:17 PM
Smoked one myself on New Years Eve. I must just be getting old. Used to get off on it, but I just got tired.

Darn it.

Fairplay
01-16-2005, 11:22 PM
Smoked one myself on New Years Eve. I must just be getting old. Used to get off on it, but I just got tired.

Darn it.

Thats me, it would just make me sleepy. I would literally make one joint last me 3 months. Then cold turkey.
It didn't do much for me. My girlfriend found out about a little i had in a hiding place i forgot about a few years back i completely forgot about. I was like, opps! I then had to convince her i wasn't into that anymore.

Mr. Kotter
01-17-2005, 01:26 AM
BUMP

htismaqe
01-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Hey OH, since you mentioned it several times, I thought it would only be polite to point out that "one-half of a quarter" is an eighth.

Skip Towne
01-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Hey OH, since you mentioned it several times, I thought it would only be polite to point out that "one-half of a quarter" is an eighth.

Parker, don't you realize the futility of teaching higher mathematics to a Raider fan?

MOhillbilly
01-17-2005, 08:34 AM
:harumph:

Skip Towne
01-17-2005, 08:35 AM
For chissakes people, get a prescription for Prozac, Vicodin, or Oxycontin - they're MUCH safer than hippie grass.

This response sponsored by the Society for the Advancement of Title & Header Comprehension - SATCH... Surf with the Alien Dawg!What? Are you suggesting we take drugs?

BigRedChief
01-17-2005, 08:42 AM
As a reformed "weed smoker" I know where you are in your life. I also think that if you can legally walk into a store and purchase Alcohol to kill your braincells and make yourself stupid that you should be able to do the same with pot. But you can't. Our society has decided that it should be illegal.

This is not a "family" BB. This isn't a place for kids to discuss Chiefs football. That being said....I think that discussing something that is illegal and that mere possesion of could possibly having you tossing the salad of bubba is not something that should be discussed here. That being said....I hate censorship by the "Man". Best solution here is for the members to self regulate theirselfs.

Saggysack
01-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Our society has decided that it should be illegal.

Society decided it should be illegal? Or was it decided for us that it should be illegal?

Skip Towne
01-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Society decided it should be illegal? Or was it decided for us that it should be illegal?
It was decided for us by people who knew nothing about it. It was "pass laws and ask questions later". Fugg 'em.

MOhillbilly
01-17-2005, 10:17 AM
It was decided for us by people who knew nothing about it. It was "pass laws and ask questions later". Fugg 'em.

that shit goes on even today.
Noone cares till a new law effects them.

Saggysack
01-17-2005, 10:24 AM

A great campaign of propaganda and bribery was put against it. People believed that marijuana was worse than heroin and cocaine at one time. People believed that marijauna would drive a person insane and lead to death too.

William Slikker, Jr., Ph.D., Director, Division of Neurotoxicology, FDA, National Center for Toxicological Research. Wrote a report back in 1992 that concluded marijuana does not kill brain cells. Marijuana killing brain cells has been a long time myth that has been put to rest. The campaign of misinformation and propaganda has set the country back and it's opinion of something(cannabis family plants) that could be used as a vital natural industrial resource.

chiefs4me
01-17-2005, 10:58 AM

Keep on dreaming,,ROFL

Skip Towne
01-17-2005, 11:53 AM
Keep on dreaming,,ROFL
Dreaming? No way! Now if you had said "drug induced delusions" I might agree.

Deberg_1990
01-17-2005, 11:56 AM
Wow, this thread now has over 2000 hits. Its the thread that wont die! I never realized we had so many potheads on this board??

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 11:57 AM
I never realized we had so many potheads on this board??

Makes you wonder how many are surrounding you in your daily life, eh?

Deberg_1990
01-17-2005, 12:03 PM
Makes you wonder how many are surrounding you in your daily life, eh?

Oh my god! they're everywhere!!! Should i start a thread asking who is Gay??

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Oh my god! they're everywhere!!! Should i start a thread asking who is Gay??
Nah... that list is pretty much complete already.

DenverChief
David.
jAZ

I think that's it. BTW, DC also occupies a spot on the pot smoker's list. He's an overachiever, that one.

RedNeckRaider
01-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Wow, this thread now has over 2000 hits. Its the thread that wont die! I never realized we had so many potheads on this board??
I smoked it when I was younger, got married had kids and put it behind me. I have many friends who still smoke it. It is a trip to go to a party and see people who drive SUVs have great jobs and smoke pot. I always wonder why the companies they work for don't drug test.

I really see little harm in it, as far as compared to booze. In all my years I have never seen anyone who got high and wanted to fight or do crazy things I have seen people do while drunk.

Skip Towne
01-17-2005, 12:19 PM

Darn it.
Smoking weed is just "induced senility". I have noticed that, as I get older, it has less and less an effect on me. I think that when I'm completely senile, it will be just like being high all the time.....for free!!!

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 12:22 PM
I always wonder why the companies they work for don't drug test.

Drug testing is just shitty policy. It costs the company money to have testing done... and what's the benefit? A good employee might piss hot and get the axe. If someone's a real screwup, their performance should provide enough justification for a firing w/out a failed drug test.

I don't understand why anyone would drug test. It just doesn't make sense.

Skip Towne
01-17-2005, 12:22 PM

DenverChief
David.
jAZ

I think that's it. BTW, DC also occupies a spot on the pot smoker's list. He's an overachiever, that one.
Next thing you know the "nuts" will be telling us that the pot caused DC to be gay.

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 12:23 PM
Smoking weed is just "induced senility". I have noticed that, as I get older, it has less and less an effect on me. I think that when I'm completely senile, it will be just like being high all the time.....for free!!!
Come now... you've been a benificiary of that bargain for a few years.

RedNeckRaider
01-17-2005, 12:25 PM
Drug testing is just shitty policy. It costs the company money to have testing done... and what's the benefit? A good employee might piss hot and get the axe. If someone's a real screwup, their performance should provide enough justification for a firing w/out a failed drug test.

I don't understand why anyone would drug test. It just doesn't make sense.
Agreed, I typed that wrong I guess, I mean thinking they are taking a big risk to get high as most companies do test.

go bowe
01-17-2005, 12:26 PM

DenverChief
David.
jAZ

I think that's it. BTW, DC also occupies a spot on the pot smoker's list. He's an overachiever, that one.well, i knew about david and jaz, but are you sure about denver chief?

i mean, i just had a few beers with him last month...

do you suppose i caught it?

being gay, that is...

Skip Towne
01-17-2005, 12:26 PM
Come now... you've been a benificiary of that bargain for a few years.
Not completely since I can still get high. I want to be COMPLETELY senile so I don't have to pay for it.

go bowe
01-17-2005, 12:27 PM
Next thing you know the "nuts" will be telling us that the pot caused DC to be gay.pot makes you gay?????

shit, now i really am in trouble... :eek: :eek: :eek:

go bowe
01-17-2005, 12:28 PM
Not completely since I can still get high. I want to be COMPLETELY senile so I don't have to pay for it.we're closer than you think... :p :p :p

Deberg_1990
01-17-2005, 12:31 PM
I smoked it when I was younger, got married had kids and put it behind me. I have many friends who still smoke it. It is a trip to go to a party and see people who drive SUVs have great jobs and smoke pot. I always wonder why the companies they work for don't drug test.

I really see little harm in it, as far as compared to booze. In all my years I have never seen anyone who got high and wanted to fight or do crazy things I have seen people do while drunk.

Oh, I dont have a problem with weed much. I had an uncle who smoked it for years, he probably still does for alll i know? It does seem pretty addictive though? Ive known a few who act as if they cant function without it?

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 12:34 PM
It does seem pretty addictive though?

There's no physical dependency like with nicotine, cocaine, alcohol, or the like. But, you could develop a psychological one... like with gambling or sex.

go bowe
01-17-2005, 12:36 PM
There's no physical dependency like with nicotine, cocaine, alcohol, or the like. But, you could develop a psychological one... like with gambling or sex.mmmmmm... gambling and sex... :) :) :)

Skip Towne
01-17-2005, 12:51 PM
mmmmmm... gambling and sex... :) :) :)
I'm psychologically addicted to Dr. Pepper. I drink it every day.

go bowe
01-17-2005, 01:27 PM
I'm psychologically addicted to Dr. Pepper. I drink it every day.addict!

David.
01-17-2005, 01:42 PM
On my b-day I got some KB and me and a couple friends smoked it at a party. WOW, strongest stuff I've ever smoked. It seriously knocked me on my ass. My friends and I sat around giggling at everyone who walked by. Fun as shit.

The bad part, is no one had any papers. So we had to make a beer can bong. Worked, but I felt so....ghetto ROFL

MOhillbilly
01-17-2005, 02:12 PM
If you grow more than 13 plants and live in Misery you can get life without parole!!! :shake:

where is this law on the state statutes hippy?

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 02:19 PM
On my b-day I got some KB and me and a couple friends smoked it at a party. WOW, strongest stuff I've ever smoked. It seriously knocked me on my ass. My friends and I sat around giggling at everyone who walked by. Fun as shit.

The bad part, is no one had any papers. So we had to make a beer can bong. Worked, but I felt so....ghetto ROFL
The last... heck, the only time I smoked out of a beer can... we were in dire straits.

Buddy of mine shows up with a bag of... garbage. I think it was originally an ounce, the person that had it would break up the weed, then toss the seeds and stems back in the bag. So, we had an eigth or quarter or something that was mostly seeds and stems. It was bad, but we were desperate. I remember I gave it to a kid to break up, and told him to leave stems in... there wouldn't be enough solid material to smoke otherwise. Then he crushed up the can sideways, so it was all goofy to smoke out of. While we were passing it around some drunk f*cker dropped it, or knocked it out of someone's hand... I'm not sure. I just know the can hit the ground. We all kinda looked at it, and decided it wasn't even worth the effort to try to salvage any of that garbage. Just left the shit laying where it was and went on about our night.

go bowe
01-17-2005, 02:21 PM
where is this law on the state statutes hippy?hey now, no need to give hippies a bad name... :shake: :shake: :shake:

Braincase
01-17-2005, 03:29 PM
I quit smoking the stuff, but I can tell you that back in the day, a buddy of mine got a hold of some stuff from the PacNwest that was purple - I sh!t you not. The stuff was appropriately called "Purple Haze" and for good reason.

I've known too many successful people that use regularly. Some folks get out of corporate America just so they can have their habit - and have even more success.

Microsoft doesn't have a testing policy... and for good reason. They'd lose too many good programmers and support people.

L8

Over-Head
01-17-2005, 06:52 PM

Come on man,,,gimme that in metric will ya?
Tis the great white (Metric) North up here ya know! :(

Over-Head
01-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Parker, don't you realize the futility of teaching higher mathematics to a Raider fan?

PRICK!! :cuss: (j/k)

Over-Head
01-17-2005, 07:00 PM

TK, DO NOT READ THIS NEXT POST!!!! :shake:

Dude, try an apple next time, what a wonderful flavor :thumb:

go bowe
01-17-2005, 07:04 PM

Dude, try an apple next time, what a wonderful flavor :thumb:apples are good...

a friend of mine made a chillum out of a very large carrot once...

carrot flavor smoke...

it was quite interesting... http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/weed1.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/weed1.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/weed1.gif

Over-Head
01-17-2005, 07:16 PM
apples are good...

a friend of mine made a chillum out of a very large carrot once...

carrot flavor smoke...

it was quite interesting... http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/weed1.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/weed1.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/weed1.gif

Never thought of usuing a carrot befor,,,must try it sometime.

CosmicPal
01-17-2005, 07:34 PM

Some guy named Henry or Harry Anslinger back in the early 1900's- he was deemed the country's first drug czar. His primary focus was to create fear amongst the public with a strenuous propaganda campaign waging marijuana as an EVIL substance that makes you go crazy in the head and beget strange desires to kill others.

It's laughable today, but the saddest thing regarding his ignorant propanda was that he knew the drug was medically proven to be more "harmless" than alcohol. But, at the time, it was a widely accepted practice by the government to be prejudiced and fearful of Mexican immigrants and other disenfranchised segements of our society. (Trust me on this- I am not being racist here- this is factual evidence).

Early forms of "criminalization" of the drug came about by Anslinger's profound scare tactics. He's the one that decided our country be removed from this sin, all the while- the government is profiting from it.

Another sad moment in American history is when Nixon was given medical data which proved marijuana was not a dangerous drug. Even though he was advised to relax the criminalization of the drug- he instead, increased the penalties and created a new governmental force: The DEA.

Yippe for America....

The phucking plant matures in FOUR MONTHS! Which means a farmer can have 3 yields per year! Not only that- you can make nearly anything from hemp: shoes, purses, coats, ice cream, breads, etc., etc., etc....

It's heartbreaking to know our society is so blatantly naive about a plant that does so many wonderful things....

Ash
01-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Heres a couple of rants about Pot from Bill Hicks

Oh yeah Pot. Y'know, you're at a ball game, you're at a concert someones is really violent agressive obnoxnious drunk or smoking pot? Drunk. Never have I seen people on pot get in a fight because, it's impossible. "Hey buddy? Hey what?" End of argument. Say you get in a car accident and you've been smoking pot ? You're only going 4 miles an hour. Crashhh "Shit we hit something." Forgot to open the garage door dude". Least no one was hurt. The garage door has to be replaced, boom!, a job is created! We could be a self perpetuating civilisation. Pay the garage fix it guy with pot. Boom, he walks out of your house through a plate glass window. Smassh. "Oh shit sorry". Thats ok, cos a job has been created. We'd just be a race of people walking around with tape and glue everywhere we go. "Hey howya doin?" "Cool, uh oh shit, sorry, here let me get that" "oh thanks" [mimics smoking] "ok see ya" "oh sorry let me get that'

Aaah, they lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Liiie. When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well, you just realise, it's not worth the ****ing effort. There is a difference. "(toke, toke, toke) Sure I can get up at dawn (toke, toke), go to a job I hate, that does not inspire me creatively whatsoever, for the rest of my ****ing life. [toke, toke]Or I can wake up at noon and learn how to play the sitar!" Nging nging nging now. Pretty simple when it's spelled out in black and white isn't it? You know. Only thing I've ever heard about pot is that pot might lower sperm count. Good!

Pot, right. Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit... paranoid? You know what I mean? It's nature. How do you make nature against the ****ing law? It grows everywhere. Serves a thousand different functions, all of them positive. To make marijuana against the law is like saying God made a mistake. You know what I mean, it's like God on the seventh day looked down on his creation: "There it is, my creation, perfect and holy in all ways. Now, I can rest." [Mimes God looking around - spotting pot] "Oh my me." "I left ****ing pot everywhere." "I should never have smoked that joint on the third day ..shit." "That was the day I created possums. Haha. Still gives me a chuckle." "If I leave pot everywhere that's gonna to give humans the impression they're supposed to... 'use' it." "(sigh) Now I have to create Republicans." And God wept. I believe is the next verse. You know what I mean? I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular idea ever expressed. Either that or you're real high and agreeing with me in the only way you can right now. "I forgot the code, is it two blinks yes, one blink no?"

David.
01-17-2005, 09:50 PM

Dude, try an apple next time, what a wonderful flavor :thumb:

oh I love using apples. But there were no apples around.

David.
01-17-2005, 09:52 PM

DenverChief
David.
jAZ

P.S.

newbies who aren't on the inside of jokes. I'm not gay. Endelt is just jealous of my amazingly good looks. :) ROFL

I'm serious :|

:)

chiefs4me
01-17-2005, 10:02 PM
Heres a couple of rants about Pot from Bill Hicks

Oh yeah Pot. Y'know, you're at a ball game, you're at a concert someones is really violent agressive obnoxnious drunk or smoking pot? Drunk. Never have I seen people on pot get in a fight because, it's impossible. "Hey buddy? Hey what?" End of argument. Say you get in a car accident and you've been smoking pot ? You're only going 4 miles an hour. Crashhh "Shit we hit something." Forgot to open the garage door dude". Least no one was hurt. The garage door has to be replaced, boom!, a job is created! We could be a self perpetuating civilisation. Pay the garage fix it guy with pot. Boom, he walks out of your house through a plate glass window. Smassh. "Oh shit sorry". Thats ok, cos a job has been created. We'd just be a race of people walking around with tape and glue everywhere we go. "Hey howya doin?" "Cool, uh oh shit, sorry, here let me get that" "oh thanks" [mimics smoking] "ok see ya" "oh sorry let me get that'

Aaah, they lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Liiie. When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well, you just realise, it's not worth the ****ing effort. There is a difference. "(toke, toke, toke) Sure I can get up at dawn (toke, toke), go to a job I hate, that does not inspire me creatively whatsoever, for the rest of my ****ing life. [toke, toke]Or I can wake up at noon and learn how to play the sitar!" Nging nging nging now. Pretty simple when it's spelled out in black and white isn't it? You know. Only thing I've ever heard about pot is that pot might lower sperm count. Good!

Pot, right. Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit... paranoid? You know what I mean? It's nature. How do you make nature against the ****ing law? It grows everywhere. Serves a thousand different functions, all of them positive. To make marijuana against the law is like saying God made a mistake. You know what I mean, it's like God on the seventh day looked down on his creation: "There it is, my creation, perfect and holy in all ways. Now, I can rest." [Mimes God looking around - spotting pot] "Oh my me." "I left ****ing pot everywhere." "I should never have smoked that joint on the third day ..shit." "That was the day I created possums. Haha. Still gives me a chuckle." "If I leave pot everywhere that's gonna to give humans the impression they're supposed to... 'use' it." "(sigh) Now I have to create Republicans." And God wept. I believe is the next verse. You know what I mean? I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular idea ever expressed. Either that or you're real high and agreeing with me in the only way you can right now. "I forgot the code, is it two blinks yes, one blink no?"

AWESOME,,:thumb:

go bowe
01-17-2005, 11:12 PM
P.S.

newbies who aren't on the inside of jokes. I'm not gay. Endelt is just jealous of my amazingly good looks. :) ROFL

I'm serious :|

:)yeah, your looks are amazing....

oh wait, you said good...

nttawwt

David.
01-17-2005, 11:15 PM
yeah, your looks are amazing....

oh wait, you said good...

nttawwt

I....don't get it :shrug: ROFL

Mr. Kotter
01-17-2005, 11:23 PM
I....don't get it :shrug: ROFL

AMAZING looks.....can be taken a lot of ways, pothead. ;)

CanadaKC
01-17-2005, 11:29 PM
"BCHighdro"...nothing like it. Up here...the best pot in the world. I think we won the world championships (no shit) five years in a row. But be warned....if you're not used to it.... :fire:

go bowe
01-17-2005, 11:57 PM
"BCHighdro"...nothing like it. Up here...the best pot in the world. I think we won the world championships (no shit) five years in a row. But be warned....if you're not used to it.... :fire:is it legal to grow it up there?

or is it just that the cops don't try too hard to catch you?

David.
01-18-2005, 12:36 AM
"BCHighdro"...nothing like it. Up here...the best pot in the world. I think we won the world championships (no shit) five years in a row. But be warned....if you're not used to it.... :fire:

I hear there's nothing like it in the US either.

Ari Chi3fs
01-18-2005, 04:18 AM
heh.

http://www.air-2.com/

you must check it. The digital vapor technology.

Saggysack
01-18-2005, 04:32 AM
heh.

http://www.air-2.com/

you must check it. The digital vapor technology.

The Vapir is a piece of crap.

Stick with a Volcano.
http://www.storz-bickel.de/en_home.htm

dred
01-18-2005, 05:03 AM
Man this thread got HUGE over the past couple of days.

Rats, now I have to go back through 8-9 pages to see if anyone answered my question about seeds.

:hmmm:

Ari Chi3fs
01-18-2005, 05:17 AM
the volcano is $650
fugg that.

elvomito
01-18-2005, 06:23 AM
does anyone ever visit overgrow.com?

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery.php

there's a large BB there too

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 11:17 PM
I've been researching this topic for the past couple of days, on and off...the power of persuasion is causing me uncomfortable cognitive dissonance. I'm beginning to understand William F. Buckley's "conversion" to the cause of legalization....seriously. :hmmm:

Kinda scarey actually. :(

go bowe
01-18-2005, 11:23 PM
I've been researching this topic for the past couple of days, on and off...the power of persuasion is causing me uncomfortable cognitive dissonance. I'm beginning to understand William F. Buckley's "conversion" to the cause of legalization....seriously. :hmmm:

Kinda scarey actually. :(link?

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 11:27 PM
link?

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/DEBATE/opinion.htm

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 11:28 PM
link?

This column by William F. Buckley was in The Albuquereque Journal June 9, 1993. It makes a good argument for marijuana legalization. William Buckley's columns are copyright by the Universal Press

Syndicate.

Legalization of Marijuana Long Overdue

In a recent encounter, Edward Koch reminded his interlocuter that many years ago, Rep. Edward Koch had sought backing for a congressional investigation into the marijuana laws. I had been reminded by the former mayor of New York that along about 1967-68, the typical congressman had to reflect that any law requiring one or five or 10 years in jail as a penalty for being caught using marijuana endangered his own sons and daughters in college. Koch got the support he sought.

But no meaningful reforms, if that is the word we are permitted to use, were enacted. In 1967, all drug arrests came to 121,000. Of these, marijuana arrests were one-half, 61,000. In 1991, all drug arrests were 1 million, marijuana 285,000.

Background data give us perspective. Sixty-six million Americans have smoked marijuana, and at least 10 million - perhaps many more - continue to do so regularly. Comparable figures? Twenty-two million have used cocaine, 1.5 million still do; 150 million have used tobacco, 50 million still do. In 1976, 12 percent of children age 12-17 had used marijuana during the preceding month. By 1990, this figure was down to 5 percent. Over age 26, the percentage had not changed: 3.5 percent in 1976, 3.6 percent in 1990.

The social vectors within the drug-law-reform movement have during the period since Koch asked for an investigation of federal marijuana laws moved as follows:

-The informed public is gradually willing to acknowledge a difference between marijuana and more lethal drugs.

-It is, however reluctantly, acknowledged that marijuana can have therapeutic uses, in particular to bring relief to those suffering from radiation or chemotherapy treatments for cancer.

-There is a gradual awakening of the moral sensibilities of the alert members of the public. My own belated arrival on the scene stings in the memory. It came with a letter from a father in his early 30s who neither smoked nor drank, who had three children, was gainfully employed, and engaged in civic-minded activity - but liked on Saturday nights, to retreat to his woodshed and smoke a joint. He was caught at it, arrested, his house seized, and is now in jail, and sentenced to 10 years. It is hard to understand the moral disposition of the prosecuter who asked for that sentence, and the judge who imposed it.

Part 2 Tomorrow. email the poster for complete copies of articles.

Hemp FACT #33-Buckley.Pt.2
Date: 95-02-15 12:18:36 EDT

This is Part 2 of a column by William F. Buckley in The Albuquereque Journal June 9, 1993. It makes a good argument for marijuana legalization.

William Buckley's columns are copyright by the Universal Press Syndicate.

Legalization of Marijuana Long Overdue

The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws has a program, which is to bring on the legalization of marijuana by the year 1997. The president of NORML, as it is everywhere referred to, is a man of considerable literary and polemical skills. Richard Cowan is a graduate of Yale and a co-founder of Young Americans for Freedom. He is here and there given to hyperbole, as when he cites the support given to the Partnership for a Drug Free America (PDFA) by corporate America as "reminiscent of the support given the Nazis by German industrialists."

But Cowen is on to something, the root credentials of which are:

-However one feels about legalizing cocaine, the case for legalizing marijuana is an entire world removed from that question.

-The amount of money and of legal energy being given to prosecute hundreds of thousands of Americans who are caught with a few ounces of marijuana in their jeans simply makes no sense - the kindest way to put it. A sterner way to put it is that it is an outrage, an imposition on basic civil liberties and on the reasonable expenditure of social energy.

-The point must surely come when the American people acknowledge that the drive against marijuana is not proving anything at all, given the continuing availability of the drug and its (relatively modest) patronage.

Richard Cowan makes a telling point, namely that the media are notoriously insensitive to the abuses of the narcocracy. "Most people are unaware of the nature of the marijuana prohibition in America today, the extent of its cruelty and injustice, and the threat that it poses to everyone's freedom. Ironically, many of those who are aware of the extent of the problem view it as being so great that they despair of being able to end it. Consequently, as an act of triage, they abandon it as a lost cause, to work on something which they view as at least possible." Like what? The rehabilitation of President Clinton?

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 11:29 PM
FTR, I'm being serious.

Valiant
01-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Being a non-smoker(normal and weed) I say legalize it; from experiance with friends it is no worse/less than alcohol when done in moderation... That is the key though using moderation...

Legalize it, tax it, and help pay some debt with it...

go bowe
01-18-2005, 11:37 PM
never mind, i found quite a few through google...

i particularly like this one http://www.druglibrary.org/think/~jnr/nr0296.htm

go bowe
01-18-2005, 11:41 PM
FTR, I'm being serious.oh no you don't...

i don't see any "serious" smilies...

i don't buy it... :p :p :p

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 11:42 PM
never mind, i found quite a few through google...

i particularly like this one http://www.druglibrary.org/think/~jnr/nr0296.htm

Skip thinks I'm bullshittin' him.

This may be the ONLY FUGGIN' time in the history of ChiefsPlanet where anyone convince anyone else to change their stinkin' mind.....and Skip, along with some other's comments, provided the impetus for me to "research" it more closely.....and I change my mind, but Skip doesn't believe me. How's that for "priceless."... :shake:

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 11:44 PM
oh no you don't...

i don't see any "serious" smilies...

i don't buy it... :p :p :p

Swear on my mother's grave; I've always been skeptical of the cost/benefit justification of the war on drugs....this recent look at the Buckley's stuff in particular, has persuaded me I was wrong.

Legalization is not without problems, but continued criminalization is crazy. Seriously.

go bowe
01-18-2005, 11:53 PM
Swear on my mother's grave; I've always been skeptical of the cost/benefit justification of the war on drugs....this recent look at the Buckley's stuff in particular, has persuaded me I was wrong.

Legalization is not without problems, but continued criminalization is crazy. Seriously.hey, it's ok...

nobody can be wrong all of the time... :p :p :p

MadMax
01-19-2005, 12:04 AM
Being a non-smoker(normal and weed) I say legalize it; from experiance with friends it is no worse/less than alcohol when done in moderation... That is the key though using moderation...

I agree with that 100%, it would help in so many ways and keep NON-violent offenders out of jail....But they don't seem to see that ( for some reason ) My uncle 70 years old had been a farmer all his life. He had glaucoma and found that marijuana relieved the pain and he decided that being a farner he would grow his own medicine. to make a long story short, he lost his farm and his life, he was arrested and died in jail at at the age of 72... He was a VERY good man ALL his life, but he crossed the line as some of you here would say..I'm just saying with the mandatory sentencing laws and all this BS 3 strikes yer out crap and no way for judges to hand down fair sentences, there are victims... I allways said when a Senator or Congressperson's family member gets caught in this BS then MAYBE someting will change,but alas I have 0 faith in that after hearing the hangim, pissonem crap from some of you here.

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2005, 12:08 AM

Yup, it's basically what Buckley says; and I agree, as a non-smoker myself....

ENDelt260
01-19-2005, 01:23 AM
Welcome to the green side of the force, Rob. ;)

Ari Chi3fs
01-19-2005, 03:40 AM
now go back and read your comments here, Rob...

heh

The Hemp Thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2105129#post2105129)

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2005, 07:36 AM

Wouldn't quite go that far, but WTF. Criminalization hasn't worked; might as well make some money from it. And hell, a couple of my habits are probably no better. :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2005, 07:39 AM
now go back and read your comments here, Rob...

heh

The Hemp Thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2105129#post2105129)

That was seven weeks ago. Lookin' at all the stuff I have over that time....gotta say, it's time to move on I guess. :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2005, 09:28 AM
Bump for Skip

Ari Chi3fs
01-19-2005, 10:31 AM
im glad you did your due diligence... and I have to commend you on being man enough to look at the vast amounts of information, and make a more intelligent decision based on evidence, not prejudice.

you da man.

Whoa…oh…oh…keep smilin’, keep shinin’
Knowin’ you can always count on me, for sure
That’s what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I’ll be on your side forever more

Over-Head
01-19-2005, 06:35 PM

ROFL :clap: ROFL

chiefs4me
01-19-2005, 06:57 PM
im glad you did your due diligence... and I have to commend you on being man enough to look at the vast amounts of information, and make a more intelligent decision based on evidence, not prejudice.

you da man.

Whoa…oh…oh…keep smilin’, keep shinin’
Knowin’ you can always count on me, for sure
For good times and bad times
I’ll be on your side forever more

I hate that song,,

Over-Head
01-22-2005, 09:52 AM
I hate that song,,

Stevie was stoned when he wrote it :thumb:

Skip Towne
01-22-2005, 10:03 AM
It's been several days, I wonder which side SD is on now.

Mr. Kotter
01-22-2005, 10:51 AM

Solidly with the decriminalization crowd.

go bowe
01-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Solidly with the decriminalization crowd.yeah, he probably wants to decriminalize the spanking of students... :p

Skip Towne
01-22-2005, 11:36 AM
yeah, he probably wants to decriminalize the spanking of students... :p
He really prefers to knock them down.

Over-Head
01-24-2005, 09:22 AM

Inquiring minds want to know! :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
01-24-2005, 09:58 AM
Inquiring minds want to know! :thumb:

I answered him in post #218

BigMeatballDave
01-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Gawddamned potheads...

BigMeatballDave
01-24-2005, 10:00 AM
A friend with weed, is a friend, indeed!

BigMeatballDave
01-24-2005, 10:01 AM
Party hardy, rock and roll, drink a fifth and smoke a bowl, take your acid, take your speed, but don't forget to smoke that weed!!!

go bowe
01-24-2005, 11:46 AM
It's been several days, I wonder which side SD is on now.ROFL ROFL ROFL