PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH OF THE THREADS FOR...

Pages : [1] 2

tommykat
01-15-2005, 08:48 PM
OK..............how to find weed? How to find whatever, I'm sorry.........BUT KIDS are here..........so just give them a link to find this chit!

Yell at me.........neg reg me.........take me off of here, but at one time we did not allow this chit! So if you think I am wrong so be it. I know pot helps cancer people with pain, but flu? Give me a FAULKING BREAK........Again, sorry just tired of the avatars allowed and crap that is allowed when at one time wasn't.................Would you want your kids to see skin like is here? Or where to buy pot?

I will stop....just a rant and rave BS with all of this.

Bowser
01-15-2005, 08:51 PM
I shall neither yell at you nor negative regulate you...........

Otter
01-15-2005, 08:52 PM
Sombody neeeeeeeds a bong hit!!!

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 08:52 PM
OK..............how to find weed? How to find whatever, I'm sorry.........BUT KIDS are here..........so just give them a link to find this chit!

Yell at me.........neg reg me.........take me off of here, but at one time we did not allow this chit! So if you think I am wrong so be it. I know pot helps cancer people with pain, but flu? Give me a FAULKING BREAK........Again, sorry just tired of the avatars allowed and crap that is allowed when at one time wasn't.................Would you want your kids to see skin like is here? Or where to buy pot?

Well, I see you didn't go to bed like you told me you were going to.

tommykat
01-15-2005, 08:55 PM
Well, I see you didn't go to bed like you told me you were going to.

Ate and fine......:)

Saulbadguy
01-15-2005, 08:56 PM
I don't understand...you want to know where to buy weed??

Rain Man
01-15-2005, 08:57 PM
Does anyone here know how to make meth?

Otter
01-15-2005, 08:58 PM

If weeds not your thing I know a website where you can order magic mushroom spores.

http://www.lilshopofspores.com

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 08:58 PM
Ate and fine......:)
Good. Click the profile button to check your rep. It's the one I couldn't remember.

chiefs4me
01-15-2005, 09:01 PM

ROFL

Count Zarth
01-15-2005, 09:05 PM
I think everyone will be fine...just don't let anyone know where TK is getting whatever she is on.

FloridaChief
01-15-2005, 09:10 PM
If weeds not your thing I know a website where you can order magic mushroom spores.

http://www.lilshopofspores.com

Yeah, thanks. 'Cause that's exactly what TK needs-- Psilocyben mushrooms...

LiL stumppy
01-15-2005, 09:12 PM

Don't worry I use my heads unlike some of these people.Its all good. :thumb:

Spicy McHaggis
01-15-2005, 09:16 PM
I stick to Uncle Jemima's pure mash liquor. It gets you f***'d up for a fraction of the price!

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 09:39 PM
I would give you positive rep if I knew how!! I agree, this board is not a forum for that type of BS!

I am not on here enough to see the frequency of those types of threads but I assure you that one would be one too many!

Phobia
01-15-2005, 09:50 PM
I've had a lot of complaints about my avatar.

Count Zarth
01-15-2005, 09:53 PM
I've had a lot of complaints about my avatar.

Polka dots offend me.

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 09:54 PM
I guess I should've read down the list a little farther to find the "weed smokers only" thread.

I guess by putting that title on there it makes it "ok" to discuss those types of topics on a football BB. I assure you it only makes it "ok" in the eyes of those who choose to conduct that type of behavior. The bottom line is that it is not the type of topic that should be discussed on this board that is open to all age groups.

Does the CP need to become one of those site that a child security lock needs to be put on?

I can only imagine what the perception would be to a new member or visitor.

~bhud is beginning to feel embarrassed that he has spoken of this site to others~

4th and Long
01-15-2005, 10:00 PM
I guess I should've read down the list a little farther to find the "weed smokers only" thread.

I guess by putting that title on there it makes it "ok" to discuss those types of topics on a football BB. I assure you it only makes it "ok" in the eyes of those who choose to conduct that type of behavior. The bottom line is that it is not the type of topic that should be discussed on this board that is open to all age groups.

Does the CP need to become one of those site that a child security lock needs to be put on?

~bhud is beginning to feel embarrassed that he has spoken of this site to others~
Working in the health care field, I'm not an advocate of using cannabis for recreational use however, saying that The Planet needs to be a site you put a child security lock on for threads such as the one listed is, at best, stretching it.

Run over to the Pictures board and you'll find naked women there. I'm not talking about scantily clad women, or women in various stages of undress, I'm talking buck ass naked. If you want a reason to use a child security lock for this site, that should do it for you right there.

PS - If you want a good use for marijuana, give it to individuals who suffer from anorexia. It'll make you rip the door off the fridge, man.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 10:01 PM
ChiefsPlanet isn't open to children of all ages. It is an adult site. We welcome all kinds of discussions.

At the last board for most of our longtime members, we had zero control. The moderator(s) were facist and deleted/banned what they wanted when they wanted with no regard for protocol or precedent.

It inspired the creation of ChiefsPlanet. So, there are some items of which you don't approve....

you have 4 choices:
1. Ignore it.
2. Fight it by trying to debate them.
3. Protest.
4. Leave.

I assure you that nothing you do is going to change what we do. Unless, you find a way to change policy. The way you change policy is by starting a "petition". ChiefsPlanet is community run - meaning that decisions are made by the majority. If you can get the majority to agree to ban "pot" topics, that's what we'll do.

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 10:03 PM
Check your rep now TK

Phobia
01-15-2005, 10:03 PM
Run over to the Pictures board and you'll find naked women there. I'm not talking about scantily clad women, or women in various stages of undress, I'm talking buck ass naked. If you want a reason to use a child security lock for this site, that should do it for you right there.

There shouldn't be. Unless they were dated Dec. 25th.

If they aren't gone by the time I go find them, that thread is gone for 1 week for each infraction. I'll provide 24 hours notice.

Rain Man
01-15-2005, 10:04 PM
Simple majority or two-thirds majority? I must admit that I've never made it past the preamble of the Chiefsplanet Constitution.

FloridaChief
01-15-2005, 10:04 PM

You'd feel better if you'd just chew 12 peyote buttons and wash it down with a quart of absinthe...

4th and Long
01-15-2005, 10:05 PM
There shouldn't be. Unless they were dated Dec. 25th.

If they aren't gone by the time I go find them, that thread is gone for 1 week for each infraction. I'll provide 24 hours notice.
The attachments on this thread http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108040 sure look like a buck ass naked woman to me.

Rain Man
01-15-2005, 10:07 PM
Please don't delete that Miss Teen USA thread. Please. I'm begging you.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 10:07 PM
Simple majority or two-thirds majority? I must admit that I've never made it past the preamble of the Chiefsplanet Constitution.

Whichever meets with my agenda.

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 10:08 PM
ChiefsPlanet isn't open to children of all ages. It is an adult site. We welcome all kinds of discussions.

At the last board for most of our longtime members, we had zero control. The moderator(s) were facist and deleted/banned what they wanted when they wanted with no regard for protocol or precedent.

It inspired the creation of ChiefsPlanet. So, there are some items of which you don't approve....

you have 4 choices:
1. Ignore it.
3. Protest.
4. Leave.

I assure you that nothing you do is going to change what we do. Unless, you find a way to change policy. The way you change policy is by starting a "petition". ChiefsPlanet is community run - meaning that decisions are made by the majority. If you can get the majority to agree to ban "pot" topics, that's what we'll do.
If you ban pot topics, I'll neg rep you.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 10:09 PM
The attachments on this thread http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108040 sure look like a buck ass naked woman to me.

Oh. That's legal at ChiefsPlanet. As long as a naked pic isn't hosted (attached) or img tagged to appear on ChiefsPlanet we don't care.

If adequate warning is given (NSFW), we don't care what you link to off this site.

Rain Man
01-15-2005, 10:10 PM
Whichever meets with my agenda.

Sometimes I wonder if we even have a Constitution.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 10:11 PM

We do, but I keep it locked safely away. Trust me when I say that every article is to my benefit.

FloridaChief
01-15-2005, 10:13 PM

There's no constitution. Just a Screed of Totalitarianism scribbled by Kay_Phobia...

Phobia
01-15-2005, 10:14 PM
I don't see anything attached. What am I missing? I see the thread starter by lazarus and a response from Kraute.

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 10:14 PM
We welcome all kinds of discussions.

you have 4 choices:
1. Ignore it.
3. Protest.
4. Leave.

The way you change policy is by starting a "petition".

I visit the CP for casual (sometimes heated) conversations regarding football and do enjoy some of the other topics. Some of the material on here does become graphic at times; however, I believe that a line has been crossed when discussing behavior that is illegal.

I have no interest in attempting to debate with someone over illegal behavior that society as a whole has deemed unacceptable.

I have no interest in putting forth the effort to start a "petition" to ban threads that discuss behavior that is unethical and illegal. That is something that I would rely on a moderator to take care of using common sense and good judgement.

I do remember when the moderators would delete threads at will, which may have offended many members. I personally do not find deleting threads at will as offensive as discussing drug use.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 10:15 PM
There's no constitution. Just a Screed of Totalitarianism scribbled by Kay_Phobia...

Exactly. I'm relieved to know this wasn't a big secret.

Jenson71
I was never any good at smoking weed. I'd always leave the smoke in for too long or something and it'd burn holes in my lower lip.

FloridaChief
I do remember when the moderators would delete threads at will, which may have offended many members. I personally do not find deleting threads at will as offensive as discussing drug use.

Communist. You'd have enjoyed the old Star board...

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 10:17 PM
I visit the CP for casual (sometimes heated) conversations regarding football and do enjoy some of the other topics. Some of the material on here does become graphic at times; however, I believe that a line has been crossed when discussing behavior that is illegal.

I have no interest in attempting to debate with someone over illegal behavior that society as a whole has deemed unacceptable.

I have no interest in putting forth the effort to start a "petition" to ban threads that discuss behavior that is unethical and illegal. That is something that I would rely on a moderator to take care of using common sense and good judgement.

You actually have 5 options. Phobia overlooked one. You can go f*ck yourself.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 10:17 PM

I think you raise a good point. I am not a current user of illegal substances and I don't really participate in those threads.

But, I don't see the harm in them. If there are enough people who are offended by them, such as yourself, I'll certainly censor them. But, we've been debating and discussing pot use at ChiefsPlanet for many, many years. This is the first complaint I've ever seen lodged.

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 10:18 PM
Communist. You'd have enjoyed the old Star board...I think I joined this board just after the star closed. I don't recall ever visiting that board but I do recall many people talking about it all the time.

I enjoy football................it's that simple.

KS Smitty
01-15-2005, 10:19 PM
I think I joined this board just after the star closed. I don't recall ever visiting that board but I do recall many people talking about it all the time.

Then don't click on non-football topics.

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 10:20 PM
You actually have 5 options. Phobia overlooked one. You can go f*ck yourself.Skip, I have been reading your posts for the past couple of years and have enjoyed some of them. You are not coy enough to entice me into an exchange of words, name calling, etc.

But you are more than welcome to try.

FloridaChief
01-15-2005, 10:22 PM
I think I joined this board just after the star closed. I don't recall ever visiting that board but I do recall many people talking about it all the time.

So you just enjoy the football topics and nothing else. That's cool--in fact, I was much like that in the past. Off-topics used to drive me crazy...that seems like a thousand years ago, though...

I guess what I'm getting at is why not enjoy what you enjoy here and ignore what you don't? You certainly aren't forced to click on any threads you don't wish to read...

Phobia
01-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Skip, I have been reading your posts for the past couple of years and have enjoyed some of them. You are not coy enough to entice me into an exchange of words, name calling, etc.

Heh heh. bhud has your number, Skip. Cracks me up.

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 10:26 PM
Skip, I have been reading your posts for the past couple of years and have enjoyed some of them. You are not coy enough to entice me into an exchange of words, name calling, etc.

Well thank you. You're afraid of me aren't you?

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 10:27 PM
...But, I don't see the harm in them. If there are enough people who are offended by them, such as yourself, I'll certainly censor them. But, we've been debating and discussing pot use at ChiefsPlanet for many, many years. This is the first complaint I've ever seen lodged.

Discussion of policy is one thing; information on aquisition, sale, and use is quite another. The DEA probably won't see it though...

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 10:27 PM
So you just enjoy the football topics and nothing else. That's cool--in fact, I was much like that in the past. Off-topics used to drive me crazy...that seems like a thousand years ago, though...

I guess what I'm getting at is why not enjoy what you enjoy here and ignore what you don't? You certainly aren't forced to click on any threads you don't wish to read...Florida, I fully understand the point you make; however, I have witnessed many examples of what that type of behavior can lead to. I have a brother that has "experimented" with crap like that. Because of that, he has missed out on many opportunities to improve his life.

I know that this issue will not be changed based off of my opinion. But for the record.......standing by and not voicing my opinion on the issue is just as bad as partaking in it myself. It is kind of like watching a crime and doing nothing about it in my view.

mcan
01-15-2005, 10:29 PM
We talk about anything on here... Talking about weed doesn't bother me. Now, if somebody is using this place to help SELL or contribute in the SALE of weed, that is very illegal, and I have a BIG problem with that.

I didn't read the thread, but if it has anything to do with helping someone get ahold of some pot, I think it should be deleted immediately.

FRCDFED
Well thank you. You're afraid of me aren't you?
:bong: See it is making you dilusional :D

Otter
Yeah, thanks. 'Cause that's exactly what TK needs-- Psilocyben mushrooms...

Tell me it wouldn't be fun to watch though. ROFL

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 10:31 PM
We talk about anything on here... Talking about weed doesn't bother me. Now, if somebody is using this place to help SELL or contribute in the SALE of weed, that is very illegal, and I have a BIG problem with that.

I didn't read the thread, but if it has anything to do with helping someone get ahold of some pot, I think it should be deleted immediately.
I do agree with that wholeheartedly. I would expand it to discussing prices and providing other websites for networking purposes though.

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 10:32 PM
I do agree with that wholeheartedly. I would expand it to discussing prices and providing other websites for networking purposes though.

That's where the line seems to have been broached....IMHO.

FloridaChief
01-15-2005, 10:32 PM
Tell me it wouldn't be fun to watch though. ROFL

Only if she wears that polka-dot bikini while she trips...

Otter
01-15-2005, 10:33 PM

You should change your username. I was about to ask you for some papers.

FloridaChief
01-15-2005, 10:33 PM
That's where the line seems to have been broached....IMHO.

Dude! What are ya drinking tonight??

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 10:34 PM
Hey Skip,

Thanks for the neg rep! I will take it all day long when it comes to educating youth on the negative effects of using drugs. I only wish I could have helped you sooner.

Keep it coming!

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 10:34 PM
Dude! What are ya drinking tonight??

Three or four Pale Ales tonight is all, Eric.

That's legal, isn't it? :hmmm:

Valiant
01-15-2005, 10:35 PM
Discussion of policy is one thing; information on aquisition, sale, and use is quite another. The DEA probably won't see it though...

no it is all good unless you go pick it up and get caught, anything else is just heresay, or internet talk... they cannot arrest you without evidence, kinda like the kiddie porn things you read about in the paper...

and on that.. what exactly is stimulating about a 12 year old boy... skip??? ROFL

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 10:36 PM
You should change your username. I was about to ask you for some papers.
Someone else has brought that up before. It is the first initial of my first name and three letters from my last name.

I have not experimented with how to do a name change (maybe I shouldn't have used the word experimented).

Mr. Kotter
Hey Skip,

Thanks for the neg rep! I will take it all day long when it comes to educating youth on the negative effects of using drugs. I only wish I could have helped you sooner.

Keep it coming!

He get's cranky when you start dissin' da herb, man.

mcan

Providing prices... Definately... However, we can't disallow someone the ability to provide a link as long as the link has a warning and is considered a legal site... Meaning, take down a kiddie porn site link, but not a regular porn site link.

FloridaChief
01-15-2005, 10:37 PM

As legal as this Crown I'm drinkin' is, unless the laws have changed recently...

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 10:38 PM

Last i knew. Prohibition doesn't work, they found out.

KS Smitty
Someone else has brought that up before. It is the first initial of my first name and three letters from my last name.

I have not experimented with how to do a name change (maybe I shouldn't have used the word experimented).

As long as you didn't inhale. ;)

Skip Towne
:bong: See it is making you dilusional :D
I can spell delusional, you can't. You're an idiot, and I can spell the words I use.

Valiant
01-15-2005, 10:39 PM
Hey Skip,

Keep it coming!

what about the positives.. I wrote a research paper on meth use in college...

1.. weight loss
2.. makes you want to clean things
3.. stimulant(sex or staying up)

i mean you have all of the bad side-effects.. but these are things you need to know...

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 10:40 PM
He get's cranky when you start dissin' da herb, man.
Maybe I should give my opinion on whether or not it should be used for medicinal purposes since he values the effect my opinion has on others. :D

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 10:41 PM

Didn't for alcohol that's for sure. Doesn't seem to with a certain, smaller per centage of the population with weed either....someone's always gonna disagree on where the line is drawn though I guess.

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 10:42 PM
I can spell delusional, you can't. You're an idiot, and I can spell the words I use.
S-o I w-a-s t-y-p-i-n-g t-o-o f-a-s-t. S-u-e m-e.

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 10:42 PM

I've seen you mispell words here before too. :)

Jenson71
01-15-2005, 10:44 PM

Back atcha.

This is a circle, we've come two.

Skip Towne
Now see what you have done Tommykat? You've brought the nuts out of the woodwork. Thanks. :p

FloridaChief

Oh, actually it worked quite well. It helped to create a flourishing new class of American: the organized criminal.

Mr. Kotter
Maybe I should give my opinion on whether or not it should be used for medicinal purposes since he values the effect my opinion has on others. :D

He don't like nobody talkin' smack on da mary jane, yo. Power to the people, fight da man, down with da feds.....man.

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 10:45 PM
Its been about 5 years since i've smoked weed myself. If anyone wants to smoke it thats their business, i really don't care.

Mr. Kotter
Back atcha.

This is a circle, we've come two.

I'm not implying my spelling is perfect....or calling anyone else out about it... :hmmm:

FRCDFED
SD,

I'm not concerned about him attacking my spelling. I am not offended when I make a typo. If I were uneducated then maybe it would be offensive.

Misspeled wrds r knot a habbit :p

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 10:46 PM
Oh, actually it worked quite well. It helped to create a flourishing new class of American: the organized criminal.

And it created a lot of good movies about organized crime too.

FloridaChief
01-15-2005, 10:46 PM
Now see what you have done Tommykat? You've brought the nuts out of the woodwork. Thanks. :p

She's too busy posing half-nude for pictures and then bitching about all the skin you can see on ChiefsPlanet to answer you right now...

Jenson71
01-15-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm not implying my spelling is perfect....or calling anyone else out about it... :hmmm:

I know dammit. I'm fauking around. But yours was great because you misspelled misspell.

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 10:48 PM
Its been about 5 years since i've smoked weed myself. If anyone wants to smoke it thats there business, i really don't care.

As long as they, like MLK and civil rights protesters, are willin' to do the time....pay for the crime, or bring attention to the injustice and hope society changes the policy--COOL! :thumb:

If not, they are simply self-serving hypocrites IMO. If you are feeling oppressed, put your money where your mouth is....like Rosa and MLK did.

FloridaChief
01-15-2005, 10:48 PM
And it created a lot of good movies about organized crime too.

:thumb:

http://www.deadrabbit.org/movievault/imagerX.php?image=godfather01.jpg

Otter
01-15-2005, 10:49 PM
Let's roll up a fattie full of friendship and love and get together for a group hug!!!

I don't know whether I'm more intruiged by the links on this threads brother or the fact that Tommykat doens't use drugs.

Fairplay
As long as they, like MLK and civil rights protesters, are willin' to do the time....pay for the crime, or bring attention to the injustice and hope society changes the policy--COOL! :thumb:

If not, they are simply self-serving hypocrites IMO. If you are feeling oppressed, put your money where your mouth is....like Rosa and MLK did.

Im oppressed.

Mr. Kotter
SD,

I'm not concerned about him attacking my spelling. I am not offended when I make a typo. If I were uneducated then maybe it would be offensive.

Misspeled wrds r knot a habbit :p

Unlesss youu beeennnn drinnnkiiinng likkkkes sommmeee foooks arounddd hereee ddddoo summetimmas . :p

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 10:50 PM
Let's roll up a fattie full of friendship and love and get together for a group hug!!!

I don't know whether I'm more intruiged by the links on this threads brother or the fact that Tommykat doens't use drugs.

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 10:51 PM
Im oppressed.

Then it's simple. Either abide by the law or don't whine about it when you get busted.

If the publicity of your oppression sways public opinion in your favor, as with the civil rights example, COOL. :thumb:

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 10:52 PM
Then it's simple. Either abide by the law or don't whine about it when you get busted.

If the publicity of your oppression sways public opinion in your favor, as with the civil rights example, COOL. :thumb:

Thats my point, i don't smoke it so i won't get busted and those who do, like at a party, i don't care. Im not a narc.

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 10:52 PM
S-o I w-a-s t-y-p-i-n-g t-o-o f-a-s-t. S-u-e m-e.
Hey, dipshit, the "I" is nowhere near the "E" on the keyboard. All dumbasses claim typo when the truth is they can't spell. And besides that, you're stupid and your views are waaay outmoded.

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Thats my point, i don't smoke it so i won't get busted and those who do, like at a party, i don't care. Im not a narc.Kudo's to you! But it has nothing to do with whether or not you are a narc.

FloridaChief
01-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Hey, dipshit, the "I" is nowhere near the "E" on the keyboard. All dumbasses claim typo when the truth is they can't spell. And besides that, you're stupid and your view are waaay outmoded.

Simma down, Skiperoonie...

Jenson71
01-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Childhood memories...

http://www.filmfreakcentral.net/dvdreviews/onceuponatimeinamericacap.jpg

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 10:56 PM
Hey, dipshit, the "I" is nowhere near the "E" on the keyboard. All dumbasses claim typo when the truth is they can't spell. And besides that, you're stupid and your view are waaay outmoded.

Hey bhud....You jess not hip, yo. Nex he gonna axe you if you obese, or a homo....cause if you ain't down wit weed yo, you can't be cool. :harumph:

:p

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 10:57 PM
Hey, dipshit, the "I" is nowhere near the "E" on the keyboard. All dumbasses claim typo when the truth is they can't spell. And besides that, you're stupid and your view are waaay outmoded.Did I beat you in a spelling bee in grade school that caused a lifetime of suffering? If so I apologize. I hope this allows you to move on.

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 10:57 PM
Simma down, Skiperoonie...

Dissin' weed gets his panties all wadded up and all.

Kinda like me on some topics I guess.... :banghead:

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 10:58 PM
Childhood memories...

http://www.filmfreakcentral.net/dvdreviews/onceuponatimeinamericacap.jpg

Looks like a shot of downtown Sewer....eh, Sioux City. :hmmm:

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 11:00 PM
Did I beat you in a spelling bee in grade school that caused a lifetime of suffering? If so I apologize. I hope this allows you to move on.
Wait a minute.... I thought I wasn't coy enough to get you into a discussion. I guess you were wrong...as usual. And I seriously doubt you could beat me at a spelling bee or anything else for that matter.

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 11:02 PM
Once upon a time in America the movie had potential, but ended up being to slow at the end for me to recommend.

(Jensons pic)

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Wait a minute.... I thought I wasn't coy enough to get you into a discussion. I guess you were wrong...as usual. And I seriously doubt you could beat me at a spelling bee or anything else for that matter.

Cripple fight! :p

Duck, bhud.....Skip's been known to throw his walker... ROFL

Skip Towne
01-15-2005, 11:04 PM
Cripple fight! :p

Duck, bhud.....Skip's been known to throw his walker... ROFL
What are you laughing about.....you're next.

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 11:04 PM

Skip,

Let me clarify my comment to you. You are not coy enough to bait me into calling you names, cussing swearing, etc.

Discussion is not what I meant.

Jenson71
01-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Once upon a time in America the movie had potential, but ended up being to slow at the end for me to recommend.

(Jensons pic)

It's not for everybody, I s'pose.

Phobia
01-15-2005, 11:05 PM

I'm sure he could beat you in a youth contest.

cdcox
01-15-2005, 11:06 PM

(Jensons pic)

All that pot smoking 5 yrs ago gave you ADD.

go bowe
I would give you positive rep if I knew how!! click on the face that's shouting right next to the edit/delete button on the lower right hand side of the post...
write a comment, or not, and then click on add to reputation...

enjoy... :toast:

Fairplay
All that pot smoking 5 yrs ago gave you ADD.

Cool.

FRCDFED
I'm sure he could beat you in a youth contest.
I'm game............a youth contest?

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 11:08 PM
What are you laughing about.....you're next.

After bhub whoops your geriatric ass, I won't be afraid.

And now that my mellon's no longer swollen, I'm not intimidated by your bullshit anymore either.... :p

Phobia
01-15-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm game............a youth contest?

You're younger than 59?

Congratulations!

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 11:10 PM
You're younger than 59?

Congratulations!
;)

FloridaChief
01-15-2005, 11:11 PM
You're younger than 159?

Congratulations!

Corrected your post for you. No thanks necessary...

FRCDFED
01-15-2005, 11:15 PM
It's been fun discussing this with some of you. I need to get some sleep. Have a good night!

bhud out!

Jenson71
01-15-2005, 11:18 PM
bhud out!

Um, don't ever say that again.

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 11:19 PM
It's been fun discussing this with some of you. I need to get some sleep. Have a good night!

bhud out!

Nite bhud...

Fairplay
01-15-2005, 11:21 PM
I feel awful hungry, later people.

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2005, 11:23 PM
I feel awful hungry, later people.

We have a chain of convenience stores in SD called "Munchies"...I snicker everytime I drive past the place, because let's just say the name fits the people who seem to frequent the place.

go bowe
01-15-2005, 11:36 PM
We have a chain of convenience stores in SD called "Munchies"...I snicker everytime I drive past the place, because let's just say the name fits the people who seem to frequent the place.hmmmmm... ugh!

munchies sound likem good idea...

much munchies, heap good...

bo, him maybe get franchise...

ai-EE-yah! munchie munchy!

http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/388.gif :Peace: :arrow: :jester: WooWoo PBJ PBJ PBJ :bong: :D

Phobia
01-16-2005, 12:06 AM
Seriously, though....

Kathy, you haven't been happy at ChiefsPlanet for a long time. Have you been happy anywhere? FWIW, we haven't changed anything. If you aren't happy with your experience here, don't hang out here. But quite honestly, I think you should look elsewhere for whatever is troubling you. We aren't the source of it. We're just here for you to hang out with and we try to be good online buds with you. I think most everybody likes you despite your quarkiness. At least I know I do. I hope you rediscover your happiness.

Have a good weekend.

The Pedestrian
01-16-2005, 12:11 AM
Does anyone here know how to make meth?

Funny you should mention that...we once had someone from the state government come in and tell everyone how meth was made and the common mistakes of meth makers...he even had a slideshow of the exact products used. Of course, once it was all over, he said "Now I hope you are so disgusted that you won't make meth."

go bowe
01-16-2005, 12:13 AM
. . . We're just here for you to hang out with and we try to be good online buds with you. I think most everybody likes you despite your quarkiness. At least I know I do. I hope you rediscover your happiness.

Have a good weekend.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Frazod
01-16-2005, 12:45 AM
I personally feel this would fall under the heading of "there's a time and a place for everything and this ain't it," but that said, this is an open forum and people talk about what they want to. I've mentioned my illegal substance indiscretions in the past here before. Of course, that was substance a bit more destructive than pot, and I certainly wouldn't have posted about that while I still actually used - that would be a bit foolish, IMO.

My primary concern is for the BB itself. If somebody brings this discussion to the attention of the wrong people, we could have problems. It would really suck if law enforcement types started monitoring this board or worse. For that reason, I feel this shit is better left unmentioned.

But I'm not going to get into a pissing contest over it. So line up the joints and twinkies if that's your bag - it's not like I give a shit. I just hope nothing bad comes to the BB or any of our members because of it.

Phobia
01-16-2005, 12:47 AM
But I'm not going to get into a pissing contest over it. So line up the joints and twinkies if that's your bag - it's not like I give a shit. I just hope nothing bad comes to the BB or any of our members because of it.

I agree with that. I glanced through the thread and didn't see anybody buying or selling, so I either missed it or somebody is overreacting.

In either case, I think our members are smart enough not to conduct illegal business on a public forum.

Frazod
01-16-2005, 12:53 AM
I agree with that. I glanced through the thread and didn't see anybody buying or selling, so I either missed it or somebody is overreacting.

In either case, I think our members are smart enough not to conduct illegal business on a public forum.

I'd think the really smart play would be not to discuss it at all. My dope days are long behind me, but if they weren't, you can bet I wouldn't broadcast my use of it over the friggin internet. I doubt if any of us is as anonymous as we think we are if Big Brother decides to go digging.

|Zach|
01-16-2005, 01:07 AM
I think our members are smart enough .
Ya?

Ari Chi3fs
01-16-2005, 01:34 AM
im really offended with the words FAULKING and CHIT... this is a message board people, and KIDS USE IT!!!

Do we want them sounding like TK???

Manila-Chief
01-16-2005, 07:13 AM
im really offended with the words FAULKING and CHIT... this is a message board people, and KIDS USE IT!!!

Do we want them sounding like TK???

You are correct my friend.....

For kids people ought to be careful not only of pot and nudity but the words they use as well.....

And, maybe for some of us adults as well.... :LOL:

Mile High Mania
01-16-2005, 07:20 AM
Full throttle offseason form and in record time!

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 07:46 AM
He don't like nobody talkin' smack on da mary jane, yo. Power to the people, fight da man, down with da feds.....man.
Actually it is the total bullshit you spew that I object to. And you're supposed to be an educated man. Show me where I have misspelled a word or S_T_F_U.

Ultra Peanut
01-16-2005, 07:52 AM
at one time we did not allow this chit!And at one time, black folks weren't allowed to drink from the white folks' water fountain.

Bob Dole
01-16-2005, 09:11 AM
Bob Dole doesn't have the energy to read through the entire thread, so can someone please give Bob Dole the thread's consensus opinion on the best place to buy some weed?

CosmicPal
01-16-2005, 09:20 AM
...can someone please give Bob Dole the thread's consensus opinion on the best place to buy some weed?

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Over-Head
01-16-2005, 11:32 AM

Then click on the thread, and read NOTHING BUT the initial thread starting post.
-I never said "oh man your a wuss if you don't".
-I never said.."hey man I got an ounce ya wanna come over and do a few super tokes.
-I never said Fu@k the system I have a RIGHT to smoke pot.
-All I said was let’s have a “somewhat” interesting discussion about it.

The thread is basically about myself, and whoever else "enjoys" and occasional splif now and then in a very laid back “who the hell cares anyway” context.

Your fully entitled to your rights to think , and feel about a certain topic in life as your upbringing and morals dictate.

But anyone making an assumption, and figuring that a thread ought to be removed because it deals with an "illegal" topic (if we lived in Amsterdam would you feel the same way? It IS LEGAL over there) is absurd.
Especially if they DONT EVEN READ IT

Just my 2 cents....

chiefs4me
01-16-2005, 11:57 AM
You know I am only 42 and haven't lived as long as some of you. But I tend to find that the one doing the most bitching about pot,, is the one who really smokes the most. Just my 2 cents,,

ChiefsFanatik88
01-16-2005, 12:19 PM

Hey Bhud, Don't go that route. I have tried to get through to these people about the illegality of pot and I still haven't convinced them that pot is illegal in most area's. It's unfortunate that people will blatantly post such a thing in a message board for all to see. While I will not say that I am shocked, I will say that I am disturbed that the moderators won't do anything.

ChiefsFanatik88
01-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Hey Skip,

Keep it coming!

IMHO, it is childish for someone to give you negative rep because they are disagreeing with you. Believe me, Most planeteer's don't like me because I am anti-drug and anti-whores and I get negative rep all the time. But I am a better person because of it.

ChiefsFanatik88
01-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Skip,

Let me clarify my comment to you. You are not coy enough to bait me into calling you names, cussing swearing, etc.

Discussion is not what I meant.

ROFL

Frazod
01-16-2005, 12:43 PM
IMHO, it is childish for someone to give you negative rep because they are disagreeing with you. Believe me, Most planeteer's don't like me because I am anti-drug and anti-whores and I get negative rep all the time. But I am a better person because of it.

You're the same guy who was pimping Motley Crue, right?

:spock:

Phobia
01-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Hey Bhud, Don't go that route. I have tried to get through to these people about the illegality of pot and I still haven't convinced them that pot is illegal in most area's. It's unfortunate that people will blatantly post such a thing in a message board for all to see. While I will not say that I am shocked, I will say that I am disturbed that the moderators won't do anything.

What do you want us to do? This is a good site BECAUSE the moderators are seldom seen.

Valiant
01-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Actually it is the total bullshit you spew that I object to. And you're supposed to be an educated man. Show me where I have misspelled a word or S_T_F_U.

The one in bold is not a word... It does not qualify as 'proper english'...

Do you have any harder questions???

Mile High Mania
01-16-2005, 12:49 PM
"You know me, brother... no drugs, no whores just clean livin' and rockin' tunes"

ChiefsFanatik88
01-16-2005, 12:49 PM

Actually I was asking if any other Chiefsplanet member had gotten their tickets yet. I wouldn't call it pimping.

Mile High Mania
01-16-2005, 12:50 PM
You know I am only 42 and haven't lived as long as some of you. But I tend to find that the one doing the most bitching about pot,, is the one who really smokes the most. Just my 2 cents,,

Another enlightening moment...

Phobia
01-16-2005, 12:52 PM

Why are you anti-drugs and anti-whores? Why can't you just make a personal choice not to partake and MYOB? I don't do drugs (dabbled with MJ long ago) and don't pay for hookers (never have), but I don't judge those who do. It's none of my business.

Mile High Mania
01-16-2005, 12:52 PM
Actually I was asking if any other Chiefsplanet member had gotten their tickets yet. I wouldn't call it pimping.

That was a fun discussion actually... I like that genre of music, hopefully you didn't take it as getting kicked in the balls. Enjoy the concert.

Valiant
01-16-2005, 12:53 PM

No, you can idolize drug users, whores and pimps.. Just not be one yourself...

ChiefsFanatik88
What do you want us to do? This is a good site BECAUSE the moderators are seldom seen.

Just a question. With regard to the issue's with the bandwidth problems that are currently plaguing Chiefsplanet, is it possible to create a football only area? Kinda like what someone did with the political discussions thread.

Mile High Mania
Why are you anti-drugs and anti-whores? Why can't you just make a personal choice not to partake and MYOB? I don't do drugs (dabbled with MJ long ago) and don't pay for hookers (never have), but I don't judge those who do. It's none of my business.

...dabbled... :bong:

Mile High Mania
01-16-2005, 12:54 PM
Just a question. With regard to the issue's with the bandwidth problems that are currently plaguing Chiefsplanet, is it possible to create a football only area? Kinda like what someone did with the political discussions thread.

That's what this section is... but, it's the offseason.

Frazod
01-16-2005, 12:55 PM

The BB is not currently overrun with dope/whore threads. It was overrun with political threads prior to the creation of DC.

The girly thread is in a separate forum, and dope threads are rare.

ChiefsFanatik88
01-16-2005, 12:56 PM
That was a fun discussion actually... I like that genre of music, hopefully you didn't take it as getting kicked in the balls. Enjoy the concert.

Why would I take it as a kick in the balls? :) I will always like Motley Crue because of their music and those that don't like it, can kiss my uknowwhat and listen to their kind of music.

Phobia
01-16-2005, 12:57 PM
It's possible but it won't help. Our problems have nothing to do with bandwidth. They are database related.

But, we can create a football only forum if that's what our membership chooses to do. Put some thought into a poll and post it at your liesure. I don't think it will pass, but I've been surprised....

If you're looking for a football only forum, feel free to check www.wildbillschiefs.com or www.chiefscoalition.com

Feel free to drop my name, too. I know a lot of guys at each site in person.

Ultra Peanut
01-16-2005, 12:58 PM
Skip,

Discussion is not what I meant.SQUIGGLE, SQUIGGLE!

Ultra Peanut
01-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Just a question. With regard to the issue's with the bandwidth problems that are currently plaguing Chiefsplanet, is it possible to create a football only area? Kinda like what someone did with the political discussions thread.Never in your wildest ****ing dreams.

If you desire HARDCORE football-only "discourse," you're gonna have to go somewhere else.

ChiefsFanatik88
01-16-2005, 01:02 PM
No, you can idolize drug users, whores and pimps.. Just not be one yourself...

Hey, Thansk for the Neg Rep. Keep it coming if it makes you feel better..
:)

CosmicPal
01-16-2005, 01:04 PM

While we're at it, can we make a cross-dressing only thread?

Oh sh*t. wrong forum.

Frazod
01-16-2005, 01:06 PM
While we're at it, can we make a cross-dressing only thread?

Oh sh*t. wrong forum.
www.orangemane.com (http://www.orangemane.com)

Ultra Peanut
01-16-2005, 01:07 PM
"Caudle in a dress at Arrowhead?" and Teej's thread about his neighbor apply...

alanm
01-16-2005, 01:08 PM

you have 4 choices:
1. Ignore it.
3. Protest.
4. Leave.

I assure you that nothing you do is going to change what we do. Unless, you find a way to change policy. The way you change policy is by starting a "petition". ChiefsPlanet is community run - meaning that decisions are made by the majority. If you can get the majority to agree to ban "pot" topics, that's what we'll do.http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/smilies/applause.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&s=#)

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 01:11 PM
The one in bold is not a word... It does not qualify as 'proper english'...

Do you have any harder questions???
It's an acronym, dipshit.

ChiefsFanatik88
01-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Hey Thanks Skip. Hopefully it has helped you in your dark days of dire need. Keep your head up!

go bowe
01-16-2005, 02:43 PM
What do you want us to do? This is a good site BECAUSE the moderators are seldom seen.quite right! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

go bowe
01-16-2005, 02:46 PM
And at one time, black folks weren't allowed to drink from the white folks' water fountain.and while that wasn't within the lifetimes of most here on this board, i can tell you that those days were pretty bad with regard to civil rights...

btw, i'm impressed psi that you are so well aware of unpleasant but true american history... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

go bowe
01-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Then click on the thread, and read NOTHING BUT the initial thread starting post.
-I never said "oh man your a wuss if you don't".
-I never said.."hey man I got an ounce ya wanna come over and do a few super tokes.
-I never said Fu@k the system I have a RIGHT to smoke pot.
-All I said was let’s have a “somewhat” interesting discussion about it.

The thread is basically about myself, and whoever else "enjoys" and occasional splif now and then in a very laid back “who the hell cares anyway” context.

Your fully entitled to your rights to think , and feel about a certain topic in life as your upbringing and morals dictate.

But anyone making an assumption, and figuring that a thread ought to be removed because it deals with an "illegal" topic (if we lived in Amsterdam would you feel the same way? It IS LEGAL over there) is absurd.
Especially if they DONT EVEN READ IT

Just my 2 cents....is that us or canadian? :D

Dartgod
01-16-2005, 02:48 PM
Who are you?

go bowe
01-16-2005, 02:48 PM
You know I am only 42 and haven't lived as long as some of you. But I tend to find that the one doing the most bitching about pot,, is the one who really smokes the most. Just my 2 cents,,i don't bitch about it very much... :p :p :p

go bowe
01-16-2005, 02:49 PM
Why are you anti-drugs and anti-whores? Why can't you just make a personal choice not to partake and MYOB? I don't do drugs (dabbled with MJ long ago) and don't pay for hookers (never have), but I don't judge those who do. It's none of my business.rep, when the system will let me again... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Phobia
01-16-2005, 02:56 PM
rep, when the system will let me again... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

No, please don't give me any. That was a hypocritical post. I do judge NFL players for such infractions. In this case I was being a hypocrit. Give me neg rep instead.

Phobia
01-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Who are you?

I'm just a dipshit poster, kinda like you. Except I'm not cool enough to brew my own beer.

chiefs4me
01-16-2005, 03:04 PM

These people,,what do you mean by that? You are an idiot,,for believing everything you read on this board for one,,and for thinking that this is some kind of football site that needs saved. Nobody made you click on this thread,,nobody made you read it,,nobody made you join this site. And to worry about children reading this stuff,,ROFL my sons can blow me away with the stuff they are being taught in school these days by teachers. Hell the science book teaches you how to make meth. This crap on here is getting stupid,,one person bitching about words spelled wrong,,one bitching about what one does in their own home. :hmmm: I need to start remembering everytime I log in to the planet I need to be prim and proper and ready for school.ROFL

And by the way,,if the rep is such a joke to you,,why is yours turned off. I mean it really shouldn't matter to you,,right.

chiefs4me
01-16-2005, 03:05 PM
i don't bitch about it very much... :p :p :p

me neither,,only when I can't find it,,ROFL

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 04:36 PM
2.. makes you want to clean things

I think that's a result of running out of other shit to do after you've been up for 3 or 4 days more than anything.

3.. stimulant(sex or staying up)

Stimulants make your weiner smaller.

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 04:42 PM
despite your quarkiness.

WTF is that? Does she have similarities to a sub-atomic particle?

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 04:45 PM
Bob Dole doesn't have the energy to read through the entire thread, so can someone please give Bob Dole the thread's consensus opinion on the best place to buy some weed?
Mexico.

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 04:47 PM
But I tend to find that the one doing the most bitching about pot,, is the one who really smokes the most.

That might be the stupidest thing I've read on this thread yet. Which is saying a lot, because this thread is a veritable cornucopia of ignorant bullshit.

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 04:48 PM
IMHO, it is childish for someone to give you negative rep because they are disagreeing with you.

And what, exactly, is the "grown up, mature" reason for giving neg rep.

Believe me, Most planeteer's don't like me because I am anti-drug and anti-whores

No, most people don't like you because you're a collosal dipshit. There's plenty of folks on here who aren't into drugs or whores and they get along just fine.

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 04:51 PM
don't pay for hookers

Heck no... just poke 'em and when they start talking about money, suddenly forget how to speak Spanish and leave. What's she gonna do, chase you down the street buck naked?

Not that I've ever done anything like that.

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 04:53 PM
These people,,what do you mean by that? You are an idiot,,for believing everything you read on this board for one,,and for thinking that this is some kind of football site that needs saved. Nobody made you click on this thread,,nobody made you read it,,nobody made you join this site. And to worry about children reading this stuff,,ROFL my sons can blow me away with the stuff they are being taught in school these days by teachers. Hell the science book teaches you how to make meth. This crap on here is getting stupid,,one person bitching about words spelled wrong,,one bitching about what one does in their own home. :hmmm: I need to start remembering everytime I log in to the planet I need to be prim and proper and ready for school.ROFL

And by the way,,if the rep is such a joke to you,,why is yours turned off. I mean it really shouldn't matter to you,,right.
Can I have that science book when you're through with it?

go bowe
01-16-2005, 04:53 PM

No, most people don't like you because you're a collosal dipshit. There's plenty of folks on here who aren't into drugs or whores and they get along just fine.well, there's a few who aren't getting along too well... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

go bowe
01-16-2005, 04:54 PM
Can I have that science book when you're through with it?ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 04:54 PM

No, most people don't like you because you're a collosal dipshit. There's plenty of folks on here who aren't into drugs or whores and they get along just fine.

You've hit me with neg rep; what was your reason? :hmmm:

Mellow out dude, have a hit... :shrug:

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 04:56 PM

You're imagining things.

Have you been eating rodent shit again?

go bowe
01-16-2005, 04:57 PM

Mellow out dude, have a hit... :shrug:maybe because you're a "collosal dipshit"... :p :p :p

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 04:57 PM

Uh, you spelled colossal wrong.

go bowe
01-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Uh, you spelled colossal wrong.only a little...

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Uh, you spelled colossal wrong.
I don't care.

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 05:00 PM
You're imagining things.

Have you been eating rodent shit again?

Oh yeah? Guess you were stoned then too.... :p

Rep the person that pos...01-23-2004 12:50 PM ENDelt260 Rep whoring is bad, mmmkay?

Worse, I wasn't even guilty of it; you admitted I was caught in the "cross-fire" as I recall. ROFL

No, I've layed off the mouse turds.... :)

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 05:01 PM
maybe because you're a "collosal dipshit"... :p :p :p

Nah, I'm an asshole; it's an important distinction. :harumph:

ENDelt260
01-16-2005, 05:02 PM

Rep the person that pos...01-23-2004 12:50 PM ENDelt260 Rep whoring is bad, mmmkay?

Worse, I wasn't even guilty of it; you admitted I was caught in the "cross-fire" as I recall. ROFL

No, I've layed off the mouse turds.... :)
I misinterpreted your post. I thought you meant I'd given you neg rep for something in this thread.

go bowe
01-16-2005, 05:06 PM
I misinterpreted your post. I thought you meant I'd given you neg rep for something in this thread.there's still time... :D

RedNFeisty
01-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Okay Mom!! :thumb:

Brock
01-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Interesting topic, considering the topic starter is often wasted while posting on here.

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 06:16 PM
Interesting topic, considering the topic starter is often wasted while posting on here.
How can you tell?

Phobia
01-16-2005, 06:18 PM
How can you tell?

What - that she's wasted? She's awake?

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 06:21 PM
:shrug:

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 06:22 PM

Phildo,

WTF is this:

ENOUGH OF THE THREADS F... 01-16-2005 06:07 PM Phobia Rep whoring is bad, mmmkay?

I didn't DO IT; Brian fugged up.....besides, WTF....you and he did more at Joe's that night, than you admitted, eh? :hmmm:

Phobia
01-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Phildo,

WTF is this:

ENOUGH OF THE THREADS F... 01-16-2005 06:07 PM Phobia Rep whoring is bad, mmmkay?

I didn't DO IT; Brian fugged up.....besides, WTF....you and he did more at Joe's that night, than you admitted, eh? :hmmm:

That looks like neg rep to me. I think neg is the only kind of rep I'm gonna give from now on....

Ultra Peanut
01-16-2005, 06:25 PM

Rep the person that pos...01-23-2004 12:50 PM ENDelt260 Rep whoring is bad, mmmkay? WTF?

That was a ****ing YEAR AGO, dude.

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 06:27 PM
WTF?

That was a ****ing YEAR AGO, dude.

He implied he doesn't NEG rep; I proved otherwise... :harumph:

Mr. Kotter
01-16-2005, 06:28 PM
That looks like neg rep to me. I think neg is the only kind of rep I'm gonna give from now on....

Cool. I feel special. ROFL

ChiefsFanatik88
01-16-2005, 07:13 PM
No, most people don't like you because you're a collosal dipshit.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a colossal compliment. :)

chiefs4me
01-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Coming from you, I'll take that as a colossal compliment. :)

You are an angry little man. :)

Otter
01-16-2005, 07:30 PM
ChiefsFanatik88 - a man with little or no friends who still seeks his mom's approval on clothes and thinks it's OK.

Valiant
01-17-2005, 03:37 PM
It's an acronym, dipshit.

And it is the destruction of proper english, something you should hold dear... Or, so I hear...

Valiant
01-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Does anybody else you rep as a thread tracker??? Only way I can keep up on previous threads...

Bob Dole
01-17-2005, 04:10 PM
Does anybody else you rep as a thread tracker??? Only way I can keep up on previous threads...

Bob Dole didn't think it allowed you to rep yourself...

Braincase
01-17-2005, 04:36 PM
ACHTUNG!
Der Token Sprechen Ist Verbotten! Die Strafe für Verletzung ist Testikelkrushen!

Bob Dole
01-17-2005, 04:41 PM
ACHTUNG!
Der Token Sprechen Ist Verbotten! Die Strafe für Verletzung ist Testikelkrushen!

****ing Nazis...

Ultra Peanut
01-17-2005, 04:57 PM
TestikelkrushenI don't speak Russian, but that sounds mighty painful!

Valiant
01-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Bob Dole didn't think it allowed you to rep yourself...

no it does not.. but i usually get rep on racy threads... good tracker for that...

Bob Dole
01-18-2005, 09:38 AM
no it does not.. but i usually get rep on racy threads... good tracker for that...

Bob Dole ain't buying it.

You've clearly created an alter-ego and rep yourself.

Valiant
01-18-2005, 04:27 PM
Bob Dole ain't buying it.

You've clearly created an alter-ego and rep yourself.

I would have a lot more rep if that was the case...

Bob Dole
01-18-2005, 04:35 PM
I would have a lot more rep if that was the case...

It is your own fault you can't remember the damned password.

Taco John
01-18-2005, 04:43 PM

As a whole?

Somebody should let my neighbors two doors down know about this. I would, but it's none of my business.

Skip Towne
01-18-2005, 07:15 PM
And it is the destruction of proper english, something you should hold dear... Or, so I hear...
A destruction of proper English? What the hell would you know about that? You can't put together a coherent sentence. And, for your information, acronyms are a very much accepted part of everyday speech. The government specializes in acronyms.

nychief
01-18-2005, 07:27 PM

If there are kids here we should all, myself included, make a effort to spell better, also.

Valiant
01-18-2005, 08:49 PM
A destruction of proper English? What the hell would you know about that? You can't put together a coherent sentence. And, for your information, acronyms are a very much accepted part of everyday speech. The government specializes in acronyms.

Oh thats right, the government is the end all of authority, they have never been wrong... Lets see how far: STFU, LMAO, LOL and OMW are in writing classes... As for me are the periods behind my sentences annoying you... I could care less about sentence structure it is the internet, not College English 305...

Skip Towne
01-18-2005, 08:57 PM
Oh thats right, the government is the end all of authority, they have never been wrong... Lets see how far: STFU, LMAO, LOL and OMW are in writing classes... As for me are the periods behind my sentences annoying you... I could care less about sentence structure it is the internet, not College English 305...
This post is a prime example of your ignorance. It is obvious you've never seen the inside of a college classroom. Yet you try to correct my English. You're laughable and your posts display just that. You write like a high school dropout while arguing with a college graduate. Bring it on dipshit and I'll continue to humiliate you. Or you could S_T_F_U like I told you a couple of days ago.

MadMax
01-18-2005, 09:04 PM
This post is a prime example of your ignorance. It is obvious you've never seen the inside of a college classroom. Yet you try to correct my English. You're laughable and your posts display just that. You write like a high school dropout while arguing with a college graduate. Bring it on dipshit and I'll continue to humiliate you. Or you could S_T_F_U like I told you a couple of days ago.

OUCH! or maybe he could just, skip towne!! LOL :thumb:

Jenson71
01-18-2005, 09:07 PM
I don't speak Russian, but that sounds mighty painful!

ROFL ROFL

MadMax
01-18-2005, 09:10 PM
As a whole?

Somebody should let my neighbors two doors down know about this. I would, but it's none of my business.

When was the vote??? I missed life that day. :bong: :shrug:

Frazod
01-18-2005, 09:13 PM
This thread is bound for the Hall of Classics.... ROFL

Skip Towne
01-18-2005, 09:17 PM
When was the vote??? I missed life that day. :bong: :shrug:
I've been around for nearly 60 years and I haven't seen any vote indicating the majority wanting pot illegal. There was no vote, just an uniformed congress voting on something they knew nothing about. Just a vote it down now and ask questions later attitude. It takes a long time for congress to admit they are wrong. But it happens: witness Prohibition.

Valiant
01-18-2005, 09:36 PM
I've been around for nearly 60 years and I haven't seen any vote indicating the majority wanting pot illegal. There was no vote, just an uniformed congress voting on something they knew nothing about. Just a vote it down now and ask questions later attitude. It takes a long time for congress to admit they are wrong. But it happens: witness Prohibition.

You would figure sixty years of shit would have dried up and went away...

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 09:42 PM

In all seriousness Skip, if you believe so strongly in your convictions....put it to the test: run for office. Seriously.

Articulate your platform, express your views....and see if the people vote for you. :thumb:

Skip Towne
01-18-2005, 10:04 PM
In all seriousness Skip, if you believe so strongly in your convictions....put it to the test: run for office. Seriously.

Articulate your platform, express your views....and see if the people vote for you. :thumb:
Seriously now, SD, you think I should run for an office I don't want? And take on responsibilities I don't want in order to get the gubment to rescind a law they should never have passed in the first place? Up your platform!!! :p

Rausch
01-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Seriously now, SD, you think I should run for an office I don't want? And take on responsibilities I don't want in order to get the gubment to rescind a law they should never have passed in the first place? Up your platform!!! :p

Make me der fuhrer and I'll give you fuggen opiates...

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 10:08 PM

Guess it's the government teacher in me....if you believe in something as strongly as you seem to, more power to you. Take your case to the people.

You can become the MLK, Gloria Steinem, or Ghandi of the Legalization movement. :hmmm:

That would really suck for me, because then I'd have to teach students about you.... :shake:

Skip Towne
01-18-2005, 10:11 PM
Make me der fuhrer and I'll give you fuggen opiates...
You got my vote. That last Fuhrer you had was damn good with amphetamines aka the nazi method.

Skip Towne
01-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Guess it's the government teacher in me....if you believe in something as strongly as you seem to, more power to you. Take your case to the people.

You can become the MLK, Gloria Steinem, or Ghandi of the Legalization movement. :hmmm:

That would really suck for me, because then I'd have to teach students about you.... :shake:

You know, I really want to keep this on a civil level as well. But it really bothers me that you are teaching anybody about anything. Especially "you teaching them about me". You are stupid beyond belief. You come on this board and preach that pot is addictive and got laughed out of town. You spew absolutely false information that was disproved 20 years ago. It's no wonder you have no standing on this board, nobody has any respect for you. So take another shot at me and I'll continue to discredit you. Let's Rock, Dumbass.

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 10:24 PM
You know, I really want to keep this on a civil level as well. But it really bothers me that you are teaching anybody about anything. Especially "you teaching them about me". You are stupid beyond belief. You come on this board and preach that pot is addictive and got laughed out of town. You spew absolutely false information that was disproved 20 years ago. It's no wonder you have no standing on this board, nobody has any respect for you. So take another shot at me and I'll continue to discredit you. Let's Rock, Dumbass.

Dude....keep up:

First, I was referring to the possibility of the legalization movement actually persuading the population....seriously. The MLK/Steinem analogy was TIC, but it was sincere...and, in a Shakesperian kinda of way, ironic. So simmer down, Skip.

Seriously....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108441

What can I say. So many here seemed sympathetic to the cause, I've been perusing a lot of stuff the last few days....

Buckley seems to have it right. :shrug:

|Zach|
01-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Let's Rock, Dumbass.
http://www.megamarine.com/lets-rock-2-p.jpg

Rausch
01-18-2005, 10:31 PM
You got my vote. That last Fuhrer you had was damn good with amphetamines aka the nazi method.

That was the problem. Any political philosophy that thinks all Jews should die but the french are just fine is bizarro-common sense...damned insanity...

Besides, once you give the general populace opiates you need only to give your military big sticks... :)

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 10:33 PM
.... So take another shot at me and I'll continue to discredit you. ...

Take a shot? WTF....I was being sincere (this time), Skippy. :rolleyes:

Skip Towne
01-18-2005, 10:33 PM
Dude....keep up:

First, I was referring to the possibility of the legalization movement actually persuading the population....seriously. The MLK/Steinem analogy was TIC, but it was sincere...and, in a Shakesperian kinda of way, ironic. So simmer down, Skip.

Seriously....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108441

What can I say. So many here seemed sympathetic to the cause, I've been perusing a lot of stuff the last few days....

Buckley seems to have it right. :shrug:
Simmer down yourself, dipshit. I had decided to slack off of you. You are pretty decent when you are sober, like in the morning. Then later in the evening you get into the sauce and get brave. OK, here's the deal, I'm gonna attack your ass everytime you make a mistake when posting. I'm going to point out every spelling and grammatical mistake you make. I could have gone wild today but we had a conversation about Tulsa and I thought you had learned your lesson. I guess not. It's ON m*therf*cker!!!

Rausch
01-18-2005, 10:37 PM
Simmer down yourself, dipshit. I had decided to slack off of you. You are pretty decent when you are sober, like in the morning. Then later in the evening you get into the sauce and get brave. OK, here's the deal, I'm gonna attack your ass everytime you make a mistake when posting. I'm going to point out every spelling and grammatical mistake you make. I could have gone wild today but we had a conversation about Tulsa and I thought you had learned your lesson. I guess not. It's ON m*therf*cker!!!

http://www.discerningtoday.org/members/Digest/2001digest/jan-feb/patriot_fired.gif

MadMax
01-18-2005, 10:38 PM

I been around for fifty, and like I said I missed that day....And I would also compare the demonization of marijuana to prohibition.Hell let's all watch reefer madness and make an intelligent informed decision right now!!!!

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 10:38 PM

You wanna explain what's going on; I'm on your FUGGIN' side now...dead serious. You and others, along with the stuff I've looked at over the past couple of days has persuaded me....WTF else can I say. Do I have to smoke a bowl with you to convince you? Damn. :shake:

I'm with you on this one, now. And yet, you tryin' to make me out to be a bad guy in this. Wow. I'm missin't something here.

And, no, FTR I've had nada to drink tonight. I generally keep that to the weekends....

|Zach|
01-18-2005, 10:39 PM
http://www.discerningtoday.org/members/Digest/2001digest/jan-feb/patriot_fired.gif
http://www.army-technology.com/projects/eryx/images/eryx5s.jpg

Rausch
01-18-2005, 10:41 PM

http://www.generals.at/img/zero_usa_upgrade_moab.jpg

OldTownChief
01-18-2005, 10:41 PM

A patriot up against a shoulder fired? ROFL

MadMax
01-18-2005, 10:44 PM
http://www.generals.at/img/zero_usa_upgrade_moab.jpg

Thank you Rausch and Zack for the visuals ;-) :thumb:

Rausch
01-18-2005, 10:46 PM
Thank you Rausch and Zack for the visuals ;-) :thumb:

It's a small contribution, but it's ours...

Frazod
01-18-2005, 10:48 PM

You guys need to think big.

OldTownChief
01-18-2005, 10:50 PM
It's a small contribution, but it's ours...

The stealth with air superiority could pretty much end this thing.

go bowe
01-18-2005, 10:50 PM
You guys need to think big.you can always count on fraz to show up with a bang... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 10:51 PM
A patriot up against a shoulder fired? ROFL

Bullshit, I'm bringin' this...

OldTownChief
01-18-2005, 10:51 PM

Thats what I was thinking in post #244 :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
01-18-2005, 10:52 PM

Damn, Tim beat me to it... :banghead: