PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch the CBS postgame?

KCFalcon59
01-16-2005, 05:57 PM
Boomer called Peyton the modern day Dan Marino. I thought Marino was gonna blow a gasket. The look he gave him was classic. His face turned fire red. ROFLROFLROFL

Phobia
01-16-2005, 05:58 PM
No kidding. He didn't handle that one well. I was gonna post this same thread, but you beat me too it.

Fortunately, my name isn't Gunther Fan.

Alphaman
01-16-2005, 05:59 PM
No kidding. He didn't handle that one well. I was gonna post this same thread, but you beat me too it.

Marino's got a point.....HE WENT TO A SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Rain Man
Boomer did it once before, during the regular season and Marino flat-out got mad. Like, really, really mad. He was fuming.

tk13
Yeah, Marino didn't look very pleased... :)

ZootedGranny
01-16-2005, 06:00 PM
Since I was capturing the footage for another message board, I figured I'd post this here too:

http://home.kc.rr.com/mkbaslee/marinowned.avi

Terribilis
that was funny... but I think Boomer is a tool

KCFalcon59

My brother called me and asked if I saw it. I said hell yes. That was funny as shit. He has TIVO and ran it back over and over again and was having a ball laughing at it. Too funny.

I hate Dan Marino. ROFLROFL

Frazod
Marino's got a point.....HE WENT TO A SUPERBOWL!!!!!

So did Boomer. They're both Montana's bitches. :D

Mile High Mania
01-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Were they on the same set?

Frazod
01-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Were they on the same set?

At the same table. :D

Thig Lyfe
01-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Since I was capturing the footage for another message board, I figured I'd post this here too:

all that is is somebody saying "is is not"

Deberg_1990
01-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Damn! I wish i could have seen it! I guess the truth hurts too much for Marino huh?? I applaud Boomer for the balls it took to say that out loud. Ill bet when the cameras went dead Marino punched him in the mouth.

ZootedGranny
01-16-2005, 06:06 PM
ArrowheadWolf, check it again, I posted the link right before it was done uploading, and you might've caught an incomplete version. A few other people I've linked have said it worked.

Frazod
01-16-2005, 06:07 PM
I just went back and watched the exchange again. Marino was trying hard to hide it, but he was PISSED.

If looks could kill, Esiason would have burst into flames. :fire:

mikey23545
01-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Marino is one of the most arrogant, selfish gunts to ever play the game of football.

He's probably gonna go home and stare into a mirror and repeatedly tell himself how beautiful he is for a few hours to get over it....

Thig Lyfe
01-16-2005, 06:10 PM
ArrowheadWolf, check it again, I posted the link right before it was done uploading, and you might've caught an incomplete version. A few other people I've linked have said it worked.

still don't work for me...

Skip Towne
01-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Damn! I wish i could have seen it! I guess the truth hurts too much for Marino huh?? I applaud Boomer for the balls it took to say that out loud. Ill bet when the cameras went dead Marino punched him in the mouth.
IIRC Boomer is a big dude and Marino is a little wuss.

tk13
01-16-2005, 06:15 PM
"In other news today, football legend Boomer Esiason was found strangled on a deserted back alley in downtown Manhattan. Police are currently investigating the crime scene. No suspects have been named, but a pair of Isotoner gloves was found at the crime scene."

Thig Lyfe
"In other news today, football legend Boomer Esiason was found strangled on a deserted back alley in downtown Manhattan. Police are currently investigating the crime scene. No suspects have been named, but a pair of Isotoner gloves was found at the crime scene."

ROFL

Frazod

ROFL

OldTownChief
I seriously thought Marino was about to bust out crying.

Thig Lyfe
01-16-2005, 06:27 PM
The link does not worke.

JazzzLovr
01-16-2005, 06:28 PM
The link does not worke.

Do you have the DivX codec loaded?

KCFalcon59
01-16-2005, 06:34 PM
It didn't work for me. All I got was sound. I am not sure if I have that codec or not. It opened with WMP 10.

ZootedGranny
01-16-2005, 06:37 PM
I encoded it with Divx 5.2, so you'll need that codec for it to work. Sorry, I forgot people may not have it.

KCFalcon59
01-16-2005, 06:44 PM
I got it to work now. nice

Garcia Bronco
01-16-2005, 06:46 PM
ROFL

carlos3652
01-16-2005, 07:27 PM
NFL Contract: chit load of money
CBS Contract: chit load of money

Made fun of on live tv by a Bungals Legend: Priceless

There are a lot of things Marino can buy, but respect is not one of them...

Frazod
01-16-2005, 07:28 PM
NFL Contract: chit load of money
CBS Contract: chit load of money

Made fun of on live tv by a Bungals Legend: Priceless

There are a lot of things Marino can buy, but respect is not one of them...

ROFL

That's rep.

KCJake
01-16-2005, 07:41 PM
Marino really was pissed!

Valiant
01-16-2005, 08:05 PM
worked for me...

XXXshogunXXX
01-16-2005, 09:03 PM
boomer's an asshole. I dont remember him going to a bowl. it would be worse for peyton if he was called this generations boomer.

Count Zarth
01-16-2005, 09:04 PM
boomer's an asshole. I dont remember him going to a bowl. it would be worse for peyton if he was called this generations boomer.

He went to one and lost to Montana. Just like Marino.

XXXshogunXXX
01-16-2005, 09:07 PM
thats right he did...i take that back, not the asshole part.

PastorMikH
01-16-2005, 09:11 PM

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the link

(BTW, it worked for me in media player)

Frazod
01-16-2005, 09:33 PM
He went to one and lost to Montana. Just like Marino.

Montana beat the Bungles twice in Super Bowls. Was Norman not there the first time?

Braincase
01-16-2005, 09:43 PM

Made me laugh out loud!

SBK
01-16-2005, 09:46 PM
That is funny, but I can understand Marino is sick of hearing the old he was great but never won a super bowl. I think the implication of Manning not getting to the super bowl making him like Marino is what pissed him off. Wish I would've seen the thing with Sharpe on there too, I heard that was a doozy.

Rausch
01-16-2005, 09:55 PM
I encoded it with Divx 5.2, so you'll need that codec for it to work. Sorry, I forgot people may not have it.

WTF?

It worked with for, which I don't understand, because that's the first time I've ever been able to get quicktime to play an avi file... :hmmm:

Someone needs to run Marino through photoshop and make him look like what he really is: an angry, angry little smeegle who wants teh precious...

go bowe
01-16-2005, 10:03 PM
WTF?

It worked with for, which I don't understand, because that's the first time I've ever been able to get quicktime to play an avi file... :hmmm:

Someone needs to run Marino through photoshop and make him look like what he really is: an angry, angry little smeegle who wants teh precious...too bad smeegle's chance has passed him by... :(

Rain Man
01-16-2005, 10:30 PM
Montana beat the Bungles twice in Super Bowls. Was Norman not there the first time?

Ken Anderson, I think.

Sure-Oz
01-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Dan Marino has got one thing Boomer will never have, a role on Ace Ventura Pet Detective, laces out biatch!

Chiefs Pantalones
01-16-2005, 10:43 PM
In 1982 Ken Anderson, and in 88, it was Boomer.

Chris Collinsworth, another tool, was on the 82 team with Ken Anderson. Elway, Marino, Boomer, Chris, Ken Anderson, etc...all Montana's bitches.

cosmo20002
01-16-2005, 10:58 PM

Anyone know why I can't play this? I can hear audio, but no video on Windows Media Player.

Fairplay
01-16-2005, 11:00 PM
Anyone know why I can't play this? I can hear audio, but no video on Windows Media Player.

I was able to play it. Try downloading Windows media player again from their website.

OldTownChief
01-17-2005, 03:17 AM

Do a google search for Divx 5.2 (free download). Install it and you will then see the video in Windows Media Palyer.

ROYC75
01-17-2005, 07:01 AM
Do a google search for Divx 5.2 (free download). Install it and you will then see the video in Windows Media Palyer.

That's what I had to do with it ! :thumb:

Thig Lyfe
01-17-2005, 08:41 AM
LOL! The last exchange of looks between Dan and Boomer was classic.

To be fair, Boomer was actually complementing Marino, saying that he was a great player who just didn't have the components around him to win it all. IMO nothing bad was said by Boomer.

Ari Chi3fs
01-17-2005, 08:43 AM
the pause before he said Marino... was funny... you knew it was gonna sting deep. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall after that exchange. heh.

Funny shit. But very true. I dont think that Manning will ever win the SB. Not with his 80 billion salary... they will NEVER be able to afford a defense.

Manning should have idolized Montana instead of Marino.

Rain Man
01-17-2005, 08:47 AM
LOL! The last exchange of looks between Dan and Boomer was classic.

To be fair, Boomer was actually complementing Marino, saying that he was a great player who just didn't have the components around him to win it all. IMO nothing bad was said by Boomer.

Yeah, but I think he likes to say it because it enrages Marino. It'd be interesting to know the dynamics behind it. Is it Boomer being kind of clueless, is it Boomer hating Marino because Marino outshined him on the field, or is it Boomer taking Marino down a notch because Marino has an ego the size of Albuquerque.

KCFalcon59
01-17-2005, 08:49 AM
Is it Boomer being kind of clueless, is it Boomer hating Marino because Marino outshined him on the field, or is it Boomer taking Marino down a notch because Marino has an ego the size of Albuquerque.

Yes....That's it.

Garcia Bronco
01-17-2005, 08:52 AM
Yeah, but I think he likes to say it because it enrages Marino. It'd be interesting to know the dynamics behind it. Is it Boomer being kind of clueless, is it Boomer hating Marino because Marino outshined him on the field, or is it Boomer taking Marino down a notch because Marino has an ego the size of Albuquerque.

I don't understand why Bummer is talkin trash...they both went to one Super Bowl and lost to the same team.

cdcox
01-17-2005, 09:02 AM
I don't understand why Bummer is talkin trash...they both went to one Super Bowl and lost to the same team.

Because Boomer is secure in the knowledge that he was a good QB in his day, nothing less, nothing more. Marino is still entertaining notions that he could be considered the best ever and probably would be if he'd just won a couple of rings.

Marino is vulnerable and Boomer likes to punch his buttons.

Skip Towne
01-17-2005, 09:07 AM
You're exaggerating again. His ego is no bigger than Las Cruces and you know it.

Garcia Bronco
01-17-2005, 09:09 AM
Because Boomer is secure in the knowledge that he was a good QB in his day, nothing less, nothing more. Marino is still entertaining notions that he could be considered the best ever and probably would be if he'd just won a couple of rings.

That's a good point.

carlos3652
01-17-2005, 07:09 PM

It kinda reminds me of uncle rico in ND... "If coach would have put me in the 4th quarter we would have won state"

Marino is probably thinking "If I would have kept on playing people would love me forever... and I would have won a Superbowl..."

siberian khatru
01-17-2005, 07:26 PM

Especially with his record falling this year. Great point.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-17-2005, 08:30 PM
I feel sorry for Marino. That record is all he had. Well, it was all he was mainly noted for anyway.

FloridaChief
01-17-2005, 08:37 PM
I feel sorry for Marino. That record is all he had.

Yep.

Well except for that shitload of money he makes from HBO. And that shitload of money he makes from CBS.

Just those three things.

And now he only has TWO of them.

I, too, feel sorry for Marino. He's lost almost everything this year. Almost...