PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about trading Chiefs fans...

Lbedrock1
01-17-2005, 02:20 PM
It seems to me there is always a trade this player or trade that player and It seems to be our players that make us right now. Like Priest Holmes, or T.G. now Dante. I say we trade no one, Cut the scrubs and take a chance in F.A. this year. A solid draft would do us some good also. What we need is a Veteran wide out, cut J. Morton get a Solid Man corner, cut Bartee and Mccleon and draft Defense unless there is a offensive player out there that we just cant pass up when it is our turn to draft.

Phobia
01-17-2005, 02:37 PM
I'll trade wutamess and gochiefs for Taco John.

Cochise
01-17-2005, 02:40 PM
I'll trade bedrock to the orangedrain for a poster to be named later.

beavis
01-17-2005, 02:41 PM
You're getting screwed.

stevieray
01-17-2005, 02:43 PM
I say we just give gochiefs to the mane.

Skip Towne
01-17-2005, 02:46 PM
I think the Drain rejected GoChiefs.

Kerberos
01-17-2005, 03:01 PM
I think the Drain rejected GoChiefs.

Being new here I have a "Vague" idea that Goat Cheese used to be GoChiefs and he seems to take allot of abuse here, (not that he doesn't ask for it as determined by most of his posts) , but I was just wandering is it "What he has done"? or "What hasn't he done"? that has gotten him to this point ??

If it is because he has "No Clue" then there are support groups for these kinds of people... www.toolsRus.com/intellectualdwarf.htm

if anyone can give me some insight without writing a book I was just kinda curious!

;)

Cliff

Thig Lyfe
01-17-2005, 03:02 PM
I was just kinda curious!

So's GoChiefs

Rain Man
01-17-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm wondering if I can be traded to the Patriots for the remainder of the season.

Skip Towne
01-17-2005, 03:16 PM
Being new here I have a "Vague" idea that Goat Cheese used to be GoChiefs and he seems to take allot of abuse here, (not that he doesn't ask for it as determined by most of his posts) , but I was just wandering is it "What he has done"? or "What hasn't he done"? that has gotten him to this point ??

If it is because he has "No Clue" then there are support groups for these kinds of people... www.toolsRus.com/intellectualdwarf.htm

if anyone can give me some insight without writing a book I was just kinda curious!

;)

Cliff
He's a meatpeeker.

Kerberos
01-17-2005, 03:19 PM
He's a meatpeeker.

????????????????????????????????????????

Is that another word for the "PeterPuffer"???

Or just a vague word for "Wanker" ???

:)

Cliff

Iowanian
01-17-2005, 03:22 PM
rx,

go snoop around the hall of classics.

wutamess
01-17-2005, 03:29 PM

Don't even label me in the same category as GoChiefs.
I've been a member since the board started and have never trolled or pissed ANYONE off on this board.

Just because you may have an issue with me (for what I don't know), don't label me as a troll or unwanted bb member.

~Disregard if you were joking.

Phobia
01-17-2005, 03:32 PM
Don't even label me in the same category as GoChiefs.
I've been a member since the board started and has never trolled or pissed ANYONE off on this board.

Just because you may have an issue with me (for what I don't know), don't label me as a troll or unwanted bb member.

~Disregard if you were joking.

You're in the same category as gochiefs because you have a sense of humor impairment.

Rain Man
01-17-2005, 03:33 PM
Well, heck. There went wutamess's trade value.

siberian khatru
01-17-2005, 03:35 PM
Well, heck. There went wutamess's trade value.

I don't think he "fits the profile." :p

wutamess
01-17-2005, 03:35 PM
You're in the same category as gochiefs because you have a sense of humor impairment.

OK that's the second time you've said that... WTF does that mean?

Are you referring to the GFY comment:
If so (sarcasm doesn't relate well in writing and I apologize). But it was just a sarcastic come back to your post.

Phobia
01-17-2005, 03:36 PM
OK that's the same time you've said that... WTF does that mean?

Yes. Precisely.

Rain Man
01-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Is this where phobia tells wutamess that he was only drafted because they weren't sure about the injury to siberian khatru?

tommykat
01-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Yes. Precisely.ROFL

Phobia
01-17-2005, 03:39 PM
ROFL

Don't even pretend you followed that, you're not fooling anybody.

wutamess
01-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Yes. Precisely.

I edited it to say "That's the second time you've said that"

That's what I originally meant.

Phobia
01-17-2005, 03:41 PM
I edited it to say "That's the second time you've said that"

That's what I originally meant.

Are you asking why I believe you to be sense of humor impaired? Remember that PM you sent me a year ago about how you thought I was funny as shit and you were always laughing at my posts.

Need I explain further?

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Are you asking why I believe you to be sense of humor impaired? Remember that PM you sent me a year ago about how you thought I was funny as shit and you were always laughing at my posts.

Need I explain further?
Did you print it out and put it in the shoebox with all your other love letters?

Rain Man
01-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Is this the point where phobia says that it's time for wutamess to take the diapers off?

wutamess
01-17-2005, 03:44 PM

Need I explain further?

Have you flipped your freaking wig?
You make it sound like I'm a stalker or something and I go around PMing everyone their pros & cons. I don't seem to recall a PM but I do remember a thread that asked who do you think the funniest poster is and I responded in there with your name.

Besides that... WTH does that have to do with your issue with me?
What have I done to you?

Phobia
01-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Roger needs to take the diapers off if he wants to compete.... compete in this league.

siberian khatru
01-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Oh, God, I hope Phil doesn't post those PMs I sent to him. It was years ago, I was drunk (and horny) ... Oh Jeezus ...

Donger
01-17-2005, 03:47 PM

;)

Cliff

Heh.

I asked this question once. GoChiefs pretty much provided the requisite information.

I don't really care that much about all the other stuff he's done, but a 23 year old man that still lives with his parents, has a bizarre fixation on Star Wars, and both acknowledges that he's never been laid and knows why not yet refuses to make any adjustments derserves disdain.

Donger
01-17-2005, 03:49 PM
You make it sound like I'm a stalker or something and I go around PMing everyone their pros & cons. I don't seem to recall a PM but I do remember a thread that asked who do you think the funniest poster is and I responded in there with your name.

What have I done to you?

ROFL

wutamess
01-17-2005, 03:49 PM
Oh, God, I hope Phil doesn't post those PMs I sent to him. It was years ago, I was drunk (and horny) ... Oh Jeezus ...

ROFL

That's the way he made my "supposedly" pm's sound.

Phobia
01-17-2005, 03:50 PM

What have I done to you?

Does anybody know the origination of the term "flipped your wig"? I simply must know before I can answer this.

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Does anybody know the origination of the term "flipped your wig"? I simply must know before I can answer this.
No.

Phobia
01-17-2005, 03:52 PM
No.

I'd really like to understand WTH your issue with me is, ENDlet. I've never done anything to you.

wutamess
01-17-2005, 03:53 PM
And Phil...

I do remember the post that I even complimented you on. It was the post where Pam's or Denises husband was upset she was on Chiefsplanet picking up men.

And you said something to the effect that her husband has some type of insecurity if he's worried about CP member's internet googling his women and then you locked the thread.

Donger

"Flipped your lid" goes back to the 1950s. As in a pot boiling over and knocking off its lid.

I've no idea the origins of "flipped your wig."

Rain Man
Is this where wutamess reveals that he is a combat veteran and therefore deserving of more respect on the board?

wutamess
01-17-2005, 03:54 PM
I'd really like to understand WTH your issue with me is, ENDlet. I've never done anything to you.

ROFL

Once again... GFY!

siberian khatru
Is this where wutamess reveals that he is a combat veteran and therefore deserving of more respect on the board?

Aw, hell, is HE going to get pie, too?

Phobia
Roger,
If you can tell me the origination of "Let the cat out of the bag", I'll let you off the hook (explain that one, too).

Rain Man
01-17-2005, 03:55 PM

Is this where ENDelt tells phobia and phobia's agent to "sit the **** down and shut the **** up?"

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 03:55 PM
It's your fat head. It frightens me.

wutamess
01-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Roger,
If you can tell me the origination of "Let the cat out of the bag", I'll let you off the hook (explain that one, too).

I would if I really gave a chit. :rolleyes:

stevieray
01-17-2005, 03:56 PM
flip your wig...lose your head...when the French would use the guilotine (sp)

Rain Man
01-17-2005, 03:57 PM
Roger,

Is this where wutamess' dad logs on and demands that wutamess be sent to giantsplanet?

Phobia
It's your fat head. It frightens me.

I was afraid that would be your answer.

Do you think this is art?

Donger
Roger,

Easy. Goes back to the old country, circa 1500s.

Someone goes to buy a pig, which the vendor would supply in a burlap bag. After exchanging monies, the vendor would take the pig out and surreptitiously replace it with a cat.

wutamess
Is this where wutamess' dad logs on and demands that wutamess be sent to giantsplanet?

:spock: :hmmm:

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 03:58 PM
I was afraid that would be your answer.

Do you think this is art?
ROFL WTF is that?

Rain Man
01-17-2005, 04:00 PM
Easy. Goes back to the old country, circa 1500s.

Someone goes to buy a pig, which the vendor would supply in a burlap bag. After exchanging monies, the vendor would take the pig out and surreptitiously replace it with a cat.

Is this where donger says, "I don't play for ****ing Pig State no more."?

stevieray
01-17-2005, 04:00 PM
Roger,
If you can tell me the origination of "Let the cat out of the bag"

This occurs when you successfully get past the the chastity belt.

Donger
01-17-2005, 04:06 PM
My personal favorite is the origin of the word "mortgage."

Literally, "dead pledge."

Sure feels that way sometimes.

KC Jones
01-17-2005, 04:08 PM
Call me a traitor, but I'm willing to trade all of you for a night or two with members from our rival AFC West Cheerleading squads.

Phobia
01-17-2005, 04:11 PM
You're ALL wrong.

Letting a cat out of the bag has nautical roots. When a sailor was being punished, he was tied to the center mast and thrashed with a cat of nine tails. When this took place, it was typically made public what the sailor's infraction was.... So, when the cat (of nine tails) came out of the bag, the crime was no longer a secret.

Thig Lyfe
01-17-2005, 04:12 PM
You're ALL wrong.

Letting a cat out of the bag has nautical roots. When a sailor was being punished, he was tied to the center mast and thrashed with a cat of nine tails. When this took place, it was typically made public what the sailor's infraction was.... So, when the cat (of nine tails) came out of the bag, the crime was no longer a secret.

Duh.

Phobia
01-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Roger, I've been jacking with you for 4 days, man. You're alright in my book. I've known you for a long, long time. But, your sense of humor is kinda lacking as evidenced by this thread.

stevieray
01-17-2005, 04:14 PM
You're ALL wrong.

Thanks, :thailor:

Donger
01-17-2005, 04:15 PM
You're ALL wrong.

Nope. The nautical origins of the phrase have been ruled out.

I'll see what I can find. My freakish mother has written books on phrase etymology, and I grew up learning all these damn things.

Phobia
01-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Don't thank me, sweetie. Thank google.

Phobia
01-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Nope. The nautical origins of the phrase have been ruled out.

I'll see what I can find. My freakish mother has written books on phrase etymology, and I grew up learning all these damn things.

You mustn't question google.

Donger
01-17-2005, 04:18 PM
You mustn't question google.

Heh.

[Q] From Ian: “Is it true that to let the cat out of the bag relates to flogging with a cat o’ nine tails?”
[A] A theory that is indeed sometimes bruited about is that this phrase refers to the removal of the infamous tool of punishment, the cat o’ nine tails, from its canvas bag in preparation for shipboard punishment. But this doesn’t fit the meaning of the phrase, to disclose some secret, as punishment was made as public as possible in order to deter others. On the other hand, it would be possible to imagine a situation in which an officer’s discovering the truth behind some nefarious activity that would result in punishment could cause a sailor to remark, “That's let the cat out of the bag”.

The usual explanation is that it comes from a sneaky trick of a stall keeper in a market of handing over a bag that supposedly contained a valuable piglet but which instead had in it only a useless cat (so it would be a version of selling a pig in a poke); to let the cat out of the bag was to expose the fraud. But anybody who has ever kept a live cat in a bag for more than a couple of seconds will know that even the most gullible purchaser would hardly mistake it for a piglet. It may just possibly be that the phrase comes from the explosive exit of a cat from a bag when it’s opened, so suggesting an original connection more with the shock and surprise of the event than of disclosure of the secret itself.

Phobia
01-17-2005, 04:19 PM
Ian is a retard. Have you asked Jeeves?

stevieray
01-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Don't thank me, sweetie. Thank google.

Don't blame your :thailor: fantasies on google. Did google tell you to embrace gochiefs?

Was it google that convinced you that you're mouth was lonely?

:shake:

Donger
01-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Ian is a retard. Have you asked Jeeves?

Yeah, I asked that f*ck.

But he refused to answer because I didn't use a British accent.

Rain Man
01-17-2005, 04:22 PM
I always thought that "letting the cat out of the bag" referred to pulling on someone's testicle so hard that it came out of their scrotum.

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 04:24 PM
I always thought that "letting the cat out of the bag" referred to pulling on someone's testicle so hard that it came out of their scrotum.
Just had to bring that up again, didn't you.

I cringed again.

Donger
01-17-2005, 04:25 PM

No. That's "losing your dongle."

What the hell is a dongle, anyway?

Inspector
01-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Whew!

For a minute there I was worried this thread would get hijacked.

alanm
01-17-2005, 04:55 PM
I don't think you could get much for me but I'd like to be a fan of a warm climate team. :thumb:

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 04:59 PM
I don't think you could get much for me but I'd like to be a fan of a warm climate team. :thumb:
I'll get on the phone with Mr. Bidwill post haste and see what he has to offer.

alanm
01-17-2005, 05:15 PM
I'll get on the phone with Mr. Bidwill post haste and see what he has to offer.Season tickets and a offseason crib and maybe a girl is all I'm asking. I'm cheap. :)

wutamess
01-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Roger, I've been jacking with you for 4 days, man. You're alright in my book. I've known you for a long, long time. But, your sense of humor is kinda lacking as evidenced by this thread.

I love you too Phil.

~ xoxo

ENDelt260
01-17-2005, 05:16 PM
Season tickets and a offseason crib and maybe a girl is all I'm asking. I'm cheap. :)
I'm going to see what he has to offer us. You don't get shit. Well, you get to root for the Cardinals, but other than that...