PDA

View Full Version : Most shocking thing viewed at the company holiday party.

yunghungwell
01-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Guess what Mrs. Hungwell thought was the most shocking thing my company's holiday party. Our party was a at nice resturant and we did not have the resturaunt to ourselves so John Q. Public was present in the bar and such.

What crazy things do you find at your company's get-togethers?

Poll is on its way.

Phobia
01-18-2005, 09:55 AM
Yeah, I've been meaning to apologize for all that. I didn't know you guys were havin yerselfs a party.

yunghungwell
01-18-2005, 09:57 AM
Phil, you know that those cigars aren't good for your health.

MichaelH
Our company doesn't have get togethers. As a matter of fact, most of my co-workers don't even acknowledge anyone's existence.

Phobia
Phil, you know that those cigars aren't good for your health.

That will teach me to respond before the poll is up.... Heh

Ari Chi3fs
01-18-2005, 10:10 AM
damn dude, get some sleep. heh.

ENDelt260
01-18-2005, 10:43 AM
Couple years ago at a company Christmas gathering I had the bartender show me her boobies.

Not that boobies are all that shocking, but generally it's the drunk chicks doing the showing... not the sober chick who's getting paid to get me drunk.

yunghungwell
01-18-2005, 10:51 AM
Funny thing is that the wife didn't think the drag queen was the most shocking thing.

The replacement co-worker was weird. The was this couple in the bar while we were waiting for our dinning room to clear out. One of the women from the office was explaining to the couple what our company does. I thought that maybe she knew them and just happened to run into them in the bar. Then I saw that same couple across the room at dinner. I asked the girl I was sitting beside if she knew who those people were. I thought it was strange to not know someone when we are such a small company. The girl beside me said, "Oh, that's the woman who is replacing me. I didn't know that they were hiring someone for my position, and I was just introduced to her in the bar as the girl who is going to train her." I knew that the girl beside me was on a temporary contract but I had not heard that she was not going to be hired permanetly or that her contract was nearing completing. Turns out that she didn't know that she wasn't getting hired either or that someone had been interviewed for the job. Now here was her replacement at the company party having not worked even one day yet. Temporary or not, if I were in my friend's shoes, I woudl be pissed.

StcChief
01-18-2005, 10:57 AM
New consultant at Christmas party hasn't billed an hour yet. Is a replacement for someone that left the company
but billed lots of hours all year.

Donger
01-18-2005, 11:00 AM
I once instigated a cat fight between two (as you'd guess) two female employees who couldn't stand each other.

Bowser
01-18-2005, 11:01 AM
I once instigated a cat fight between two (as you'd guess) two female employees who couldn't stand each other.

Did you mention to one that the other looked like she didn't wash her legs?

Phobia
01-18-2005, 11:07 AM
Last year, I hosted a Christmas Party for my employees. I discovered that I paid for the alcoholic beverages one of my employees ordered for his 15 year old daughter. Not only that, but he showed up drunk for work the very next morning and lost his job.

That's crazy, silly bullshit.

I'm still not sure it beats the new employee story - that's frick'n odd. WTF was the company's leadership thinking there?

Donger
01-18-2005, 11:08 AM
Did you mention to one that the other looked like she didn't wash her legs?

No, it was more intricate than that.

yunghungwell
01-18-2005, 01:17 PM
As you might have guessed, I was shocked about the yet to be employed employee at the party. I saw the drag queen first and didn't think that would get topped, but it did IMO.

As for the wife, she thought that the sideburns were most shocking.

Iowanian
01-18-2005, 01:25 PM
I'll bet you didn't know that drag queen because it was being trained for your job.

go bowe
01-18-2005, 01:29 PM
As you might have guessed, I was shocked about the yet to be employed employee at the party. I saw the drag queen first and didn't think that would get topped, but it did IMO.

As for the wife, she thought that the sideburns were most shocking.ahhhh yes, shocking sideburns...

absolutely electric...

go bowe
01-18-2005, 01:30 PM
I'll bet you didn't know that drag queen because it was being trained for your job.ROFL ROFL ROFL

stevieray
01-18-2005, 04:16 PM
As for the wife, she thought that the sideburns were most shocking.

hehe....

yunghungwell
01-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Yeah, picture FDE sideburns on a bald stevieray head.

stevieray
01-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Yeah, picture FDE sideburns on a bald stevieray head.

Death Metal Elvis