PDA

View Full Version : I listened to the inaugral address and was very unimpresssed.

Logical
01-28-2005, 06:40 PM
I had hope the freedom of a 2nd term would give Bush the cajones to try and make a difference. Silly me.

Michael Michigan
01-28-2005, 06:45 PM
I had hope the freedom of a 2nd term would give Bush the cajones to try and make a difference. Silly me.

Hey--at least it didn't kill you.

;)

Welcome back.

:thumb:

|Zach|
01-28-2005, 06:52 PM
He delivered an inaugural with a little too much policy. If you want to start your presidency as a divider and not a uniter, this is the way to do it.

|Zach|
01-28-2005, 07:25 PM
"All who live in tyranny and hopelessness can know: the United States will not ignore your oppression, or excuse your oppressors. When you stand for your liberty, we will stand with you.

Democratic reformers facing repression, prison, or exile can know: America sees you for who you are: the future leaders of your free country."

Go ahead, Taiwan! Declare your independence. We're ready to stand by you (against the largest army in the world).

BIG_DADDY
01-28-2005, 07:41 PM
Go ahead, Taiwan! Declare your independence. We're ready to stand by you (against the largest army in the world).

He should worry about those here at home being repressed by his stupid war on drugs.

the Talking Can
01-28-2005, 08:51 PM
did he say anything about Saudia Arabia?

memyselfI
01-28-2005, 08:54 PM

That is freakin great news...

afterall something needs to keep your heart pumpin and kidney's draining!!! :thumb:

Hope you are on the mend and the good wishes from the Planet were of some comfort.

xoxo

D

Logical
01-28-2005, 10:47 PM
That is freakin great news...

afterall something needs to keep your heart pumpin and kidney's draining!!! :thumb:

Hope you are on the mend and the good wishes from the Planet were of some comfort.

xoxo

D

Yup,

I am but slow, tired a lot of the time. The thoughts and prayers really helped believe me.

SoCalBronco
01-28-2005, 11:55 PM
welcome back logical. i hope you are feeling better.

Taco John
01-29-2005, 04:58 AM

You want to be un-impressed, you should watch his press conference (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/01/20050126-3.html#). It watches almost like we have a complete idiot running the country.

RINGLEADER
01-29-2005, 05:36 PM
You want to be un-impressed, you should watch his press conference (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/01/20050126-3.html#). It watches almost like we have a complete idiot running the country.

You'd rather have the guy who kept turning to an ex-cocaine addict for advice? Even Imus, who was amazed that Kerry couldn't make up his mind about how to run his campaign, was alarmed when Kerry would call him late at night asking for advice.

BTW, I didn't listen to Bush's speech, but the protesters signs sure were impressive. I particularly liked the one that said anyone who voted for Bush was a member of the Taliban. ROFL

Claynus
01-29-2005, 09:32 PM
http://www.directupload.net/images/050110/5d7VtK56.jpg

Baby Lee
01-30-2005, 08:24 AM
It gets worse, their next cabinet nomination will be a RB from Penn State.