PDA

View Full Version : "Faders" Hunn?????

Touchdown Ted
11-28-2000, 02:29 PM
I realise I may be starting somthing I really dont mean too,,,but many is the time i've tried to come into this BB and talk nicely without throwing smaque.Yes...I did digress on one ocasion,and was justly treated for it,,BUT!!! I was also man enough to thread an appoligy as well.
With that said....to all those of you who like to call my team of choice the Oakland "FAIDERS"......I say...........
At least we didnt lose to an 0-11 team......

NUFF SAID!!!

......................GO RAIDERS

TEX
11-28-2000, 02:44 PM
you don't mean to run smack huh????you've really not done anything other than spew useless crap...

I'd like to chat nice with you, being that you are so well intentioned, but from the way I read this thread......umm, how do I..no..well..no, i can't...ummm

Your thread reminds me of that unpleasant little splash of water that hits you right in the Raiderfan when taking a dump....no offense of course, due to your respectfull thoughts on a chief board..

Your team has sucked since the early 80's, and I think you should make it out of the 1st round before you speak any more from your arse...

Fat Homer
11-28-2000, 02:48 PM
I don't give a **** if the Faiders win the SB...they will always be the hated enemy of any self respecting Chiefs fan...and at least we don't have that silly looking Gruden running around the sideline with his ridiculous smile...he looks like he just **** his pants or something....

Besides, someone has to lose to an 0-11 team...it might as well be the Chiefs this year because every other year it will be the Raiders in all likleyhood...nuff said

Go Chiefs
11-28-2000, 02:49 PM
HEY JQ!!!!! This chump is back, should I leave it to you or can I have him to play with???

come on - let me at 'em

Wade
teeth are fully snarled

Go Chiefs
11-28-2000, 02:49 PM
dammit - double trouble

[This message has been edited by WisChief (edited 11-28-2000).]

BigChiefsFan
11-28-2000, 02:51 PM
Until they have the newest Lombardi Trophy in their case, they will always be the Faiders.

MM
--Showing patience.

Fat Homer
11-28-2000, 02:55 PM
Dude, is Over Head your name or your job description?

TEX
11-28-2000, 03:02 PM
overhead,

bad time to come running smack..i'm in a mood to make you my personal verbal biatch...apparently, in the gene pool, you would still be "over-your-head" in a shallow shallow puddle...so if you wanna go, get yourself a thesauras(not what you had when you got out of jail) and bring it...

I could use a light snack!

Gracie Dean
11-28-2000, 03:13 PM
Oh - jeez - please - Madden, stop stating the obvious.

Who was it that sneaked by the Chargers by a 9-6 margin earlier in the year? Somebody refresh my waning memory?

We're playing for a draft pick now.

mlyonsd
11-28-2000, 03:28 PM
The boy doth speak the truth..

I remember the "we killed the Chargers, you barely snuck by" and the "you couldn't even score a TD vs the Bolts" comments all too well.

OVERHEAD.... in this case your smaque is justified.... so smaque away.....

Expect the KC fans to come back with the "at least we beat the Donx" or "we wanted to lose to the Bolts"......

The Flyin' Hawaiian still very pissed that Moon lost him $$ this Sunday and that Elvis didn't gut it out.

Dr. Red
11-28-2000, 03:43 PM
hawaiianboy - don't expect any smaque from this fan. There is a term in the animal kingdom called 'presenting.' And the Chiefs' play this last month has left their fans 'presenting' all over the place.
The way things have gone, I would not be surprised to see the Raiders go the SB and Rison to have a monster game, earning him SB MVP bookends for his sorry-a$$, thieving, non-debt-paying, KC years.

[This message has been edited by JC-Johnny (edited 11-28-2000).]

TEX
11-28-2000, 03:51 PM
JC,

IF!!! the raiders make it to the bowl..i will get a Rison voodoo doll and poke holes in it until he breaks his toe getting out of the shower...or something...or goes to jail, or something to keep the prick at home for the playoffs...I hate Rison..

Dr. Red
11-28-2000, 03:53 PM
Iowanian

You can get a voodoo doll?
If you can, why are you wasting it on Rison, when you can pick out the most deserving member of the Chiefs coaching staff?

TEX
11-28-2000, 03:55 PM
I guess my frustration with their decisions of late has clouded my good judgement...never thought of it...maybe i will???

Gracie Dean
11-28-2000, 03:59 PM
If you wanna smaque, why bring smack-lite? Just go for the whole thing without apology, and hit us where it hurts. Talk about Gonzo's zero reception day. Throw out our coach's funny glasses & big wad of skoal. Sling sum **** about Alexander's teeth. Don't waste your time pointing fingers and laughing about the loss to the Chargers. The whole world is painfully aware of that and many of us saw it happening the week before.... I guess I'm saying, use your imagination - be original.

Dr. Red
11-28-2000, 04:05 PM
Speaking of Skoal, did anyone see the fat lip full'a dip Warren Sapp was sportin' in the PC after their game. Made me dizzy and nauseous just seein' it.

Oh, to have Sapp in a Chiefs uni, . . sigh.

TEX
11-28-2000, 04:06 PM
kphob,

if overhead were to allocate enough brain power to initiate an original and intelligent thought, you know he'd forget to breath, or would pee his pants...

he has NO GAME!

mlyonsd
11-28-2000, 04:13 PM
This game opened at KC (-3) and closed even. Some explayer on FOX Sports was going on about how Moon was still among the NFL's elite QB's, so dumbass lke I am I brought into the propaganda and took KC (E) for some pretty good coin... 5 friggen SD turnovers and the high powered offense scored 16 friggen points.

The great Gonzo was shut out?
I only hope that Kevin the homer mutt Harlan, was broadcasting the game so he could choke on that.

Gracie Dean
11-28-2000, 04:15 PM
JC,

LOL - yeah, Sapp musta had a whole can in at once. That was a major wad of skoal. He should get endorsement money from one of the tobacco co's for that....

Dr. Red
11-28-2000, 04:20 PM
Swear to God, when I first flipped over to Sportscenter, for an instant I thought he was Lennox Lewis and someone had tagged him something good in the lip.

Ecto-I
11-28-2000, 04:22 PM
OVER-HEAD is as compelling as a horror film starring Woody Allen as the Boogie Man.

OK . . . so its not a good analogy day for me . . . crap.

CHIEF1
11-28-2000, 04:25 PM
The mad hawaiian is stuck in the mid 90s. Kevin Harlan hasn't been the Chiefs radio guy for many years. Do they still broadcast the rumpraider games? Not like anyone cares...<BR>

Dr. Red
11-28-2000, 04:26 PM
Boogie Man - is that a horror flick or a dance flick? Either option is scary with Woody Allen in the lead.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-28-2000, 04:28 PM
Too bad PI calls don't count as receptions...

Go Chiefs
11-28-2000, 04:29 PM
Well, well, well, it looks like the "flyin Hawaiian" (what the hell is that btw - what you do'n - fly'n around in Magnum's buddy's helo :p) is gonna let me at this lip flappin fool.

Over Head, pull your mammies undies away from your snoot and belly up to the board and let's go! One damn winning season and you strut'n that weak *** cow manure dribble of yours - Christ all mighty - What are we coming to? Bring it on bubba!!!

Wade

Got the 6oz gloves on now

------------------
Wade

mlyonsd
11-28-2000, 04:33 PM
redhead.... I am not stuck in the 90's thank you..... Harlan did the 2nd KC/Oakland game this year and was gushing over Gonzo, Edwards, etc.... when KC was getting 49 points handed to them. Network announcers are supposed to at least appear impartial.

Dr. Red
11-28-2000, 04:34 PM
If a remember correctly, the Flyin Hawaiian if David Kaliiki-Alii.

mlyonsd
11-28-2000, 04:37 PM
JC... I don't know who that is.

Flyin' Hawaiian was a nickname that I had from back in the day and a few people from here picked up on somehow.

Dr. Red
11-28-2000, 04:42 PM
That was a little TIC [at least the 'remember correctly' part]. David Kaliiki-Alii is the Flyin Hawaiian, BMOC/football stud for Arlen High on King of the Hill.
Peggy was trying to teach him to read on this week's episode. She flunked him, drawing the ire of the boosters. Hank set up a sham work-study class on propane and propane accessories to get him a passing grade, but he was still too dumb to pass it.

mlyonsd
11-28-2000, 04:49 PM
LOL..........
I don't watch that show, sorry.
I know alii means king though.<P>

Touchdown Ted
11-28-2000, 05:42 PM
I see I sort of stepped in it again.I'm sorry if I offended anyone.I truly didnt mean to start smaque,I just wanted to vent a frustration for always hearing my team of choice called a derogatroy name.I've never called the Chief's by any of several I could have,all I was doing was enjoying what seems to be shaping up to be a stellar year for the Silver and Black.
Look back to some reply's i've posted in the past...I even thanked your team for beating the Seahawks.
And before you get the impression that i'm trying to tuck my tail between my legs...look at your posts about what you were planning to do to the Raiders when opur two teams last met.I wasnt beating my chest,I have always,and will always root for an exciting game.
Just food for thought guys.

.........GO RAIDERS<BR>

Touchdown Ted
11-28-2000, 06:09 PM
After reading some of those Ohhh so nice comments try as I may,,,and fully realising i'll get stomped on for it....hear goes.
....At least when my team gets beat we dont stop linking to the winning teams sites as yours seems to have seen fit to do!
I am of cource refering to the first pop up on the main page.When we Raiders lose...we do it with class,take our lumps,,,,and live to play the next week!!!

..............GO RAIDERS