PDA

View Full Version : The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 08:16 PM
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.

Bowser
01-30-2005, 08:19 PM
Who shall be the new "King of the Peach Fuzz"? Stay tuned............................

FloridaChief
01-30-2005, 08:22 PM
This should be good. Like two bald men fighting over a comb.

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 08:23 PM
Alright, here is my January 2005 pic...it was taken a couple days ago. It's doesn't show much detail, so the little bit of shadowing I have is even less visible. Maybe it's that I've only used electric razors for the past few years...

Dartgod
01-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Maybe it's that I've only used electric razors for the past few years...
Yeah, that's the ticket. :thumb:

FloridaChief
01-30-2005, 08:27 PM
Hopefully most of the planet has photoshop. I doubt it.

Why? Is there something you can do w/ Photoshop that qould be funnier than the original?

stevieray
01-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Dang, he cut off half of his head with an electric razor.

Dartgod
Alright, here is my January 2005 pic...
How long has it been since you shaved?

|Zach|
Why? Is there something you can do w/ Photoshop that qould be funnier than the original?
Heh, the first time I saw the post it was an attachment in .psd format which is a PS file. But it has been changed

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 08:30 PM
How long has it been since you shaved?

Christmas...what I have on my face is thin, so I'm not surprised that it didn't show up. Probably has something to do with that N.A. DNA...and probably the fact that I only use electric.

go bowe
01-30-2005, 08:31 PM
Dang, he cut off half of his head with an electric razor.oh shit!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

that must have been painful... ROFL ROFL ROFL

well, maybe not, it was the part that had his brain in it... ROFL ROFL ROFL

FloridaChief
01-30-2005, 08:34 PM
Probably has something to do with that N.A. DNA...and probably the fact that I only use electric.

And probably the fact that you just can't grow pubic hair on your face yet.

Dartgod
01-30-2005, 08:35 PM
...and probably the fact that I only use electric.
Yeah, you keep saying that. Doesn't necessarily make it true though.

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 08:39 PM
Yeah, you keep saying that. Doesn't necessarily make it true though.

Yeah, I know...that's why I stick with the DNA thing. Looking at my brothers if they didn't shave for a month, everyone would find that to be a lucid answer.

Dartgod
01-30-2005, 08:39 PM
I haven't shaved since Thursday. You suck at this.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 08:43 PM
Pwned!

|Zach|
01-30-2005, 08:44 PM
oh man, total domination.

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 08:47 PM
Pwned!

Looks like you went against the rules and trimmed...can we get Phobia or William the Irish in here?

FloridaChief
01-30-2005, 08:48 PM
So, someone brought a knife to the gunfight...

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 08:49 PM

I'm just say'n if one of us isn't allowed to trim, then neither of us should be allowed to trim.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 08:49 PM
Looks like you went against the rules and trimmed...can we get Phobia or William the Irish in here?

Nay...according to the rules trimming is most definitely allowed.

Jenson71
01-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Does Slayer get any points for his cute smile?

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 08:51 PM
I'm just say'n if one of us isn't allowed to trim, then neither of us should be allowed to trim.

Like you have anything to trim, sweet cheeks.

Are you going to concede?

FloridaChief
01-30-2005, 08:52 PM

Whatever he trimmed off is 5 TIMES MORE THAN YOU HAVE ON YOUR FACE!

tk13
01-30-2005, 08:53 PM
I missed the whole deal when this started, but isn't gochiefs like 4-5 years older than Slayer? That's a lot of time in face puberty years. Why would you do this?

cdcox
01-30-2005, 08:54 PM
Pwned!

Nice chin strap!

WilliamTheIrish
Ok the race is on...

As for the 'trimming' issue. I'll allow trimming. This month only.

Skirt the rules - or the spirit of the rules again - and you forfeit.

Now, as we sit here, 01-31-05 it looks as though gochiefs is the wooly mammoth and Slayer is the Mexican Hairless.

Remember. No trimming. I want one or both you looking like the main character from Harry And The Henderson's.

The Pedestrian
I missed the whole deal when this started, but isn't gochiefs like 4-5 years older than Slayer? That's a lot of time in face puberty years. Why would you do this?

Phobia didn't give either of us a choice...

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 08:55 PM

I think he's 17? That would make me six years older. I'm not sure why he did it.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 08:55 PM
Ok the race is on...

As for the 'trimming' issue. I'll allow trimming. This month only.

Skirt the rules - or the spirit of the rules again - and you forfeit.

Now, as we sit here, 01-31-05 it looks as though gochiefs is the wooly mammoth and Slayer is the Mexican Hairless.

Remember. No trimming. I want one or both you looking like the main character from Harry And The Henderson's.

Fine by me. ROFL

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 08:57 PM

Oh bullshit. I would have backed out if I thought you had a chance in hell of winning the competition. I guess you're counting on user error to net you a victory, because unless I contract cancer pretty soon, you're toast.

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 08:58 PM
I think he's 17? That would make me six years older. I'm not sure why he did it.

Holy crap, is your memory really that bad? I declined Phobia's offer to hold the bet in the original thread, then he said that we didn't have a choice but to take the bet or forfeit.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Holy crap, is your memory really that bad? I declined Phobia's offer to hold the bet in the original thread, then he said that we didn't have a choice but to take the bet or forfeit.

Not exactly...and he only offered the ultimatum to you:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist. Either that or you're stuck with the username Jessica Simpson and endless PM's from royr17 for the rest of your life.

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Not exactly...and he only offered the ultimatum to you:

A name change that would never be changed back? That's the same thing that the loser of the bet gets. Yeah, that's his way of saying "you don't have a choice."

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 09:05 PM
A name change that would never be changed back? That's the same thing that the loser of the bet gets. Yeah, that's his way of saying "you don't have a choice."

No, the username of the loser of the bet submits to the winner for a year....and again, he only forced your hand.

FloridaChief
01-30-2005, 09:07 PM

So he held a gun to your head?

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 09:09 PM
Slayer, in the future, do you think we could get a bigger picture from you? At the rate of perceived growth, you could be shaving daily and we'd never know it if we don't get more detailed pics.

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 09:11 PM
No, the username of the loser of the bet submits to the winner for a year....and again, he only forced your hand.

Hmmm....for a year or until you leave CP...that's like choosing between losing one finger or losing all ten full well knowing that you're losing at least one no matter what. Face it (no pun intended), you may be capable of something small like growing hair, but your method of making a point is craptacular.

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 09:13 PM
Slayer, in the future, do you think we could get a bigger picture from you? At the rate of perceived growth, you could be shaving daily and we'd never know it if we don't get more detailed pics.

Sure I'll get a better pic next time, but why would I take a step backwards by shaving?

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Hmmm....for a year or until you leave CP...that's like choosing between losing one finger or losing all ten full well knowing that you're losing at least one no matter what. Face it (no pun intended), you may be capable of something small like growing hair, but your method of making a point is craptacular.

Um...whatever.

So are you going to concede? I might offer you a plea bargain if you choose to end this silly contest graciously.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Sure I'll get a better pic next time, but why would I take a step backwards by shaving?

All I'm saying is, we wouldnt know if you shaved or not if you continue to provide lame pics.

ENDelt260
01-30-2005, 09:32 PM
Holy shit... it took a month to grow that? I shaved yesterday and have more hair on my face.

What the hell possessed you to even agree to this bet, Slayer? That was a pretty dumb move.

ENDelt260
01-30-2005, 09:35 PM
That wasn't against the rules. It's just against the spirit of winning... the idea is to have the most facial hair... trimming is counterproductive.

Of course, this appears to be a one horse race, so...

ENDelt260
01-30-2005, 09:36 PM
Actually, it would appear he showed up with his dick in his hand.

ENDelt260
01-30-2005, 09:36 PM
YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TRIM, DUMBASS!!

ENDelt260
01-30-2005, 09:37 PM
Slayer isn't very smart.

ENDelt260
01-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Bullshit. He offered the idea, you both agreed to it.

ENDelt260
01-30-2005, 09:40 PM
He was being a smartass, retard.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 09:40 PM
Is there an echo in here?

Slayer...DO YOU YIELD?

ENDelt260
01-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Is there an echo in here?

Slayer...DO YOU YIELD?
I'm not sure. I'm kinda ****ed up.

stumppy
01-30-2005, 09:59 PM
Slayer, you should take the plea bargain while it's on the table.
I could shave my ass and grow hair on it faster than your 'beard' grows.
:shake:

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2005, 10:06 PM
Wow, I guess I was enjoying the Holiday Season too much to see the original thread. Slayer, be happy that you don't have a thick beard because shaving's a bitch when you get older. GoChiefs, does it hurt when you're shaving 2nd or the 3rd chin?

Dane
~buzzin' on a Sunday night

Miles
01-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Dane

Good to see im not the only one.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Wow, I guess I was enjoying the Holiday Season too much to see the original thread. Slayer, be happy that you don't have a thick beard because shaving's a bitch when you get older. GoChiefs, does it hurt when you're shaving 2nd or the 3rd chin?

Dane

No, not really. I rather enjoy shaving, actually.

alanm
01-30-2005, 10:19 PM
Slayer, you should take the plea bargain while it's on the table.
I could shave my ass and grow hair on it faster than your 'beard' grows.
:shake:
ROFL ROFL ROFL

And BTW, has Slayers and gochiefs balls even dropped yet?

alanm
01-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Me three. :)

|Zach|
01-30-2005, 10:25 PM
I can't bring myself to drink alone

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 10:28 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm 23, so yeah. And he's 17, so yeah.

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Um...whatever.

So are you going to concede? I might offer you a plea bargain if you choose to end this silly contest graciously.

Just got back and saw this. It's very honorable of you to offer this, and I accept.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 10:31 PM
Just got back and saw this. It's very honorable of you to offer this, and I accept.

I haven't even laid down the terms yet. So here they are:

If you agree to forfeit now:

1. I retain all winner's rights.

2. I choose your username for a month instead of a whole year.

Those are the terms.

stumppy
01-30-2005, 10:31 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL

I'd bet, between the two, outta four, maybe one.

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 10:35 PM
I haven't even laid down the terms yet. So here they are:

If you agree to forfeit now:

1. I retain all winner's rights.

2. I chose your username for a month instead of a whole year.

Those are the terms.

Agreed.

I, Slayer Diablo, hereby forfeit to gochiefs on the terms that he retains all winners rights and the name of Slayer Diablo is only changed for one month beginning February 1, 2005.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 10:37 PM
Agreed.

I, Slayer Diablo, hereby forfeit to gochiefs on the terms that he retains all winners rights and the name of Slayer Diablo is only changed for one month beginning February 1, 2005.

Go shave then. ROFL

Show's over, folks.

|Zach|
01-30-2005, 10:37 PM
Agreed.

Damn, that looked like a Colts\Broncos style beat down.

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 10:39 PM
Go shave then. ROFL

Show's over, folks.

So what's my new name? Or would you like to start a poll so the fun may be shared with the Planet?

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 10:49 PM
So what's my new name? Or would you like to start a poll so the fun may be shared with the Planet?

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong. And everyone's invited.

Miles
01-30-2005, 10:51 PM
Gochiefs, What the hell is you avy from? Seems kind of familar but cant figure it out. Some comic book movie?

ENDelt260
01-30-2005, 10:54 PM
I'm right there with the both of ya... finishing off my last Bass at the moment. Bout to break into the dry stout I picked up at the liquor store tonight.

Also found a sweet free magazine there called "Tucson Beer & Burger"... read a cool article about some local Tucson brews... plan to try them out. Also found out about a good liquor store in town I need to check out. Guess they keep over 500 beers in stock.

Apparently, the liquor store I was at tonight (which is very nice, too), closed at 9pm today. I showed up right on time.

So, a pretty successful trip over all.

Count Zarth
Gochiefs, What the hell is you avy from? Seems kind of familar but cant figure it out. Some comic book movie?

Hellboy

That's Kroenen the Clockwork Assassin in my avatar, and one of his blades in my sig.

The Pedestrian
Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong. And everyone's invited.

Alright, well, remember that February First is in 24.02 hours...choose quickly and wisely.

ENDelt260
01-30-2005, 10:55 PM
I can't bring myself to drink alone
You're not alone. We're here.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 10:56 PM
Alright, well, remember that February First is in 24.02 hours...choose quickly and wisely.

Plenty of time....

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 10:57 PM
Plenty of time....

Ya changed that post pretty fast... ROFL

Spicy McHaggis
01-30-2005, 10:57 PM
Agreed.

February is a short month. I vote that an extra weekend should be added on to the terms. Also post at least one thread a day so I may enjoy seeing whatever GoChiefs changes your name to.

Miles
01-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Hellboy

That's Kroenen the Clockwork Assassin in my avatar, and one of his blades in my sig.

Cool thats what i was thinking it was, but the pic looked didnt look like it was from the movie. That character was very badass but kind of wasted towards the end of the movie. I was expecting him to tear some more shit up.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 11:00 PM
Cool thats what i was thinking it was, but the pic looked didnt look like it was from the movie. That character was very badass but kind of wasted towards the end of the movie.

Kroenen is actually a much deeper character in the comic book series....he talks quite a bit.

Still damn cool, though. Hopefully he's back for the sequel.

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 11:02 PM
February is a short month. I vote that an extra weekend should be added on to the terms. Also post at least one thread a day so I may enjoy seeing whatever GoChiefs changes your name to.

Because of the month pattern (31, 30, 31, 30...) February would naturally have 30 days in it, so I will allow the first two days of March to be added. That is: Tuesday, March 1; Wednesday, March 2.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 11:03 PM
Ya changed that post pretty fast... ROFL

Yeah, damn calendar.

I just shaved, too. Feels nice. I look like a completely different person, though. :eek:

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 11:04 PM
Yeah, damn calendar.

I just shaved, too. Feels nice. I look like a completely different person, though. :eek:

Actually, I'm gonna wait until morning...not that I'm worried about getting 5am shadow. :p

Miles
01-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Kroenen is actually a much deeper character in the comic book series....he talks quite a bit.

Still damn cool, though. Hopefully he's back for the sequel.

Yeah you could definitly tell he was a much more complex character in the movie but it just hinted at it. Part of why i was annoyed that he was just glossed over in the later parts of the movie after he seemed so interesting.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 11:07 PM
Yeah you could definitly tell he was a much more complex character in the movie but it just hinted at it. Part of why i was annoyed that he was just glossed over in the later parts of the movie after he seemed so interesting.

They dropped the ball on all the secondary characters in the movie. Hell Boy was the only one that was interesting. Abe had one good scene and the rest were just there for exposition.

The villains were horribly underdeveloped...

Miles
01-30-2005, 11:17 PM
They dropped the ball on all the secondary characters in the movie. Hell Boy was the only one that was interesting. Abe had one good scene and the rest were just there for exposition.

The villains were horribly underdeveloped...

Yeah thats what it seemed like. I have no idea about comic books but i thought the story could have been more developed. I actually found the secondary characters more interesting than Hellboy but there wasnt enough of sbout them.

Guillermo del Toro can be a pretty solid director at times as well. There is a directors cut of the DVD is it any better about it?

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 11:18 PM
Yeah thats what it seemed like. I have no idea about comic books but i thought the story could have been more developed. I actually found the secondary characters more interesting than Hellboy but there wasnt enough of sbout them.

Guillermo del Toro can be a pretty solid director at times as well. There is a directors cut of the DVD is it any better about it?

There IS a director's cut but I haven't checked it out...

Miles
01-30-2005, 11:21 PM
There IS a director's cut but I haven't checked it out...

Yeah. I havent found anywhere to rent it and its not really worth $20 to find out.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Yeah. I havent found anywhere to rent it and its not really worth $20 to find out.

*cough*
http://torrents.vip-torrents.com/Hellboy.Directors.Cut.DVDRip.XviD-DoNE.torrent

tk13
01-30-2005, 11:26 PM
So... when you guys were growing your hair out, what did you tell people who asked why you were growing beards? "Some dude on a internet message board challenged me to a beard growing contest, so I obliged"??

The Pedestrian
01-30-2005, 11:27 PM
So... when you guys were growing your hair out, what did you tell people who asked why you were growing beards? "Some dude on a internet message board challenged me to a beard growing contest, so I obliged."??

I just said "some stupid bet" and they didn't bother asking for elaboration....

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 11:29 PM
So... when you guys were growing your hair out, what did you tell people who asked why you were growing beards? "Some dude on a internet message board challenged me to a beard growing contest, so I obliged."??

I'm pretty sure no one noticed Slayer's "growth."

As for myself...no one really cared, apart from my family, and I told them.

Miles
01-30-2005, 11:32 PM
I'm pretty sure no one noticed Slayer's "growth."

As for myself...no one really cared, apart from my family, and I told them.

Seems like saying your just messing with growing it out seems a lot less lame.

Count Zarth
01-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Seems like saying your just messing with growing it out seems a lot less lame.

My family knows me better than that.... :shake:

RNR
01-31-2005, 01:31 AM
Jesus are these two chicks married yet?

ENDelt260
01-31-2005, 01:34 AM
I just said "some stupid bet" and they didn't bother asking for elaboration....
I'm calling bullshit. No one even noticed.

The Pedestrian
01-31-2005, 05:35 AM

Go ahead and think what you want. The hairs were thin, but they weren't so thin that you couldn't see a little bit of shadow from a couple feet away.

Iowanian
01-31-2005, 08:40 AM
Both of you hosers look like you brought a hairlip to a wolfman contest.

I'll not be satisfied until slayer posts his "Cliff Clavin magic-chia Beard" pic.

Miles
01-31-2005, 10:44 AM
Slayer is reminding me of when Bud tried to grow a beard on Married with children.

ENDelt260
01-31-2005, 10:46 AM
Slayer is reminding me of when Bud tried to grow a beard on Married with children.
Should we start calling Slayer Grandmaster B?

Iowanian
01-31-2005, 10:49 AM
He's got a beard like a Flathead.............I think any appropriate name should begin with "catfish"

"catfish diablo"

...and jbret should go by "bet welcher".

The only difference is that jbret looks like an amish catfish

Bearcat
01-31-2005, 11:00 AM

What does that matter... he could have shaved last Thursday and still beat you ROFL

Bearcat
01-31-2005, 11:10 AM

It was noticeable.... looked like sh*t, but noticeable.... the whiskers don't show up on the pic very well. There were like 5 of them on his chin.

Skip Towne
01-31-2005, 11:13 AM
Where are the pics?

Bearcat
01-31-2005, 11:15 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=37143&stc=1

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=37145&stc=1

Skip Towne
01-31-2005, 11:45 AM

Ewww!! Sorry I asked. Those pics burned out my retinas. Those are two ugly dudes.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 06:50 PM
What does that matter... he could have shaved last Thursday and still beat you ROFL

Yep. ROFL

go bowe
01-31-2005, 06:58 PM
He's got a beard like a Flathead.............I think any appropriate name should begin with "catfish"

"catfish diablo"

The only difference is that jbret looks like an amish catfishamish catfish? ROFL ROFL ROFL

what, does it ride in a horse and buggy? ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bowe
01-31-2005, 06:59 PM

"catfish diablo"

The only difference is that jbret looks like an amish catfishi like bet wecher...

simple yet descriptive... :harumph: :harumph: :harumph:

Phobia
01-31-2005, 08:27 PM
I don't know about WTI, but I'm having trouble with this whole plea bargain thing....

A month long beard is no sacrifice at all. Certainly not enough of a sacrifice to "earn" name changing rights. Name changing rights are a valuable commodity here at the Planet. Growing a beard for one month doesn't earn somebody name chaning rights for one day, much less an entire month. This contest must go longer than a month. It was a year long contest and you both pissed all over your shoes at the starting line.

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 08:30 PM
I don't know about WTI, but I'm having trouble with this whole plea bargain thing....

A month long beard is no sacrifice at all. Certainly not enough of a sacrifice to "earn" name changing rights. Name changing rights are a valuable commodity here at the Planet. Growing a beard for one month doesn't earn somebody name chaning rights for one day, much less an entire month. This contest must go longer than a month. It was a year long contest and you both pissed all over your shoes at the starting line.

How very disappointing.

Sorry, the contest is over and I won, fair and square.

I expected this much from you....pathetic. You can't let us little guys win anything, can you?

Iowanian
01-31-2005, 08:31 PM
you can't make new rules at every bet, midstream Gofish.

Pay your money or eternal Iowani-wrath.

Phobia
01-31-2005, 08:31 PM
Sorry, the contest is over and I won, fair and square.

I expected this much from you....pathetic. You can't let us little guys win anything, can you?

Expected what? I'm an impartial bystander. WTI is the official judge. That's why I appointed him - to avoid reckless accusations of this sort.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 08:32 PM
you can't make new rules at every bet, midstream Gofish.

Pay your money or eternal Iowani-wrath.

Your wrath is laughable. I'm thinking of putting you on ignore, anyway. Your annoyance has grown intolerable.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 08:32 PM

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?plea bargains suck...

Phobia
01-31-2005, 08:33 PM
plea bargains suck...

You want to challenge anybody to a white beard growing contest?

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 08:33 PM
Expected what? I'm an impartial bystander. WTI is the official judge. That's why I appointed him - to avoid reckless accusations of this sort.

Sorry, I guess I'll recklessly accuse him when he comes along and rains on my parade.

|Zach|
01-31-2005, 08:34 PM
Something that struck me weird was slayer's thing about how he said he was forced into the bet.

go bowe
Your wrath is laughable. I'm thinking of putting you on ignore, anyway. Your annoyance has grown intolerable.good heavens, man...

until recently, that's just the way that we felt about you...

Phobia
Sorry, I guess I'll recklessly accuse him when he comes along and rains on my parade.

Oh - then I half ass accept your half ass apology.

|Zach|
01-31-2005, 08:35 PM
You want to challenge anybody to a white beard growing contest?
Slayer would have as much of a chance to win that as he would the GoChiefs competition.

go bowe
You want to challenge anybody to a white beard growing contest?my wife wants me to cut it back, but i told her it's not spring yet...

Count Zarth
Oh - then I half ass accept your half ass apology.

Hey, you're the one who created the bet and forced Slayer into it....

Iowanian
01-31-2005, 08:36 PM
Your wrath is laughable. I'm thinking of putting you on ignore, anyway. Your annoyance has grown intolerable.

The Fudge is coming out the edges of your handmedown bvds.

How does it feel, knowing that III laid more Pipe in a woman in 2 minutes than you will your entire life, without spending $1000.

Coward.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 08:37 PM

Coward.

Shut up, seriously.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 08:38 PM
Slayer would have as much fo a chance to win that as he would the GoChiefs competition.oh hell no...

i know you aren't comparing go bo to *eek* go chiefs in any way shape or form, etc.

but since it involves slayer, i'll forgive you this time... :p :p :p

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 08:39 PM
oh hell no...

i know you aren't comparing go bo to *eek* go chiefs in any way shape or form, etc.

but since it involves slayer, i'll forgive you this time... :p :p :p

He's not...his post is a statement about Slayer, not moi.

Phobia
01-31-2005, 08:40 PM
You're evidence that I can't force anybody to do anything they don't want to do over the internet.

One lousy month is pathetic. It's like finishing 2 miles of a marathon and expecting a round of applause and a "Winner" t-shirt at the end. Screw that.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 08:41 PM

How does it feel, knowing that III laid more Pipe in a woman in 2 minutes than you will your entire life, without spending $1000.

Coward.no, it would take a lot more than $1,000 to get me, er... i mean to get any ho to do star geek boy...

Count Zarth
One lousy month is pathetic. It's like finishing 2 miles of a marathon and expecting a round of applause and a "Winner" t-shirt at the end. Screw that.

That's too bad. We weren't in this to earn anything. It was a competition, nothing else, nothing more.

We abided by the rules and it is now over.

Iowanian
Shut up, seriously.

Kiss my ass, Seriously.

I think its time for you to switch to a more absorbant Pad. maybe Kotex will make your own special box with "x-wing allNighter"

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 08:42 PM
Kiss my ass, Seriously.

I think its time for you to switch to a more absorbant Pad. maybe Kotex will make your own special box with "x-wing allNighter"

Goodbye.

Pants
I'm just surprised Slayer was so sure he was going to win. WTF were you thinking, man?

go bowe
You're evidence that I can't force anybody to do anything they don't want to do over the internet.
. . .:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm just surprised Slayer was so sure he was going to win. WTF were you thinking, man?

I think he was counting on user error in some fashion.

That and Phobia said he'd change his name to Jessica Simpson.

|Zach|
01-31-2005, 08:44 PM
:shrug:

go bowe
01-31-2005, 08:46 PM
That's too bad. We weren't in this to earn anything. It was a competition, nothing else, nothing more.

We abided by the rules and it is now over.no, not quite...

iirc, the bet was for a year...

anything less would void the whole bet, so no naming rights would accrue...

that's what wti should rule, impo... :harumph:

Yosef_Malkovitch
01-31-2005, 08:47 PM

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?

I kind of agree. Allowing them to plea bargain out of it robs the rest of the Planet of the enjoyment of knowing that one of them at least is running around looking like a Wookie.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 08:48 PM
I kind of agree. Allowing them to plea bargain out of it robs the rest of the Planet of the enjoyment of knowing that one of them at least is running around looking like a Wookie.i couldn't have said it better myself... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Phobia
01-31-2005, 08:50 PM
I kind of agree. Allowing them to plea bargain out of it robs the rest of the Planet of the enjoyment of knowing that one of them at least is running around looking like a Wookie.

Yeah, this contest had potential to be an alltime ChiefsPlanet classic - instead, it's an all-time disappointment. WTF?

Iowanian
01-31-2005, 08:51 PM
Goodbye.

The Posedown in the preliminary round between Slayer and Gochiefs has been unexpeptional. They're really going to have to bring the heat to have a chance at advancing to the semis, but with this many men in speedos, gochiefs is almost guaranteed to at least get a semi

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 08:53 PM
no, not quite...

Thats what I remembered too. The bet should be null and void.

Man those were some pathetic whiskers on those boys.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 08:57 PM
no, not quite...

Nope, sorry. The rules clearly said that it was possible for the competition to end before one year.

And Slayer forfeited. There was no rule against that, nor was there a rule against offering him a plea bargain.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 08:57 PM

Boo hoo. We got the better of you ****ers for once. Deal with it.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 08:59 PM
Nope, sorry. The rules clearly said that it was possible for the competition to end before one year.

And Slayer forfeited. There was no rule against that, nor was there a rule against offering him a plea bargain.link?

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:00 PM
link?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2181083&postcount=42

There are two concessions made for the contest meeting an untimely end.

The Pedestrian
01-31-2005, 09:02 PM

Hmm, you really think so? Then I guess goatcheese loses because if you read back in this thread, he stated that he shaved his whereas I said I was waiting until the morning--and I did wait until morning.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Hmm, you really think so? Then I guess goatcheese loses because if you read back in this thread, he stated that he shaved his whereas I said I was waiting until the morning--and I did wait until morning.

You forfeited before that, though. That officially ended the competition.

The Pedestrian
01-31-2005, 09:05 PM
You forfeited before that, though. That officially ended the competition.

According to Phobia's third-person-perspective, that didn't count because you did the plea bargin thing...but I guess WTI has the final say in that.

The Pedestrian
01-31-2005, 09:06 PM

What? You were the first one to say that Phobia didn't force me to do anything...pick one side or the other, Senator Kerry.

Phobia
01-31-2005, 09:07 PM

ROFL - yeah - this event is just starting to get interesting.

We're gonna need a note from your family doctor certifying that you haven't shaved, Slayer.

gochiefs, you better get to growing again. You need to catch Slayer by the February picture submission.

Iowanian
01-31-2005, 09:08 PM
Gochiefs, you are such a silly lit...er Poosay

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:12 PM
ROFL - yeah - this event is just starting to get interesting.

We're gonna need a note from your family doctor certifying that you haven't shaved, Slayer.

gochiefs, you better get to growing again. You need to catch Slayer by the February picture submission.

Sorry bud, the contest is over.

Whether you like it or not.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 09:17 PM

There are two concessions made for the contest meeting an untimely end.thanks for the link...

i don't read it quite the way that you do...

rule 4 says: This means you cannot shave for an entire year. At all. If you shave, you forfeit. Period.
you both shaved, you both forfeit...

both of you...

go bowe
01-31-2005, 09:19 PM
Gochiefs, you are such a silly lit...er Poosay http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=37200&stc=1 just wanted to be sure you weren't missing this, goat head...

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:20 PM
thanks for the link...

i don't read it quite the way that you do...

rule 4 says:
you both shaved, you both forfeit...

both of you...

The contest was over before EITHER of us shaved.

ENDelt260
01-31-2005, 09:21 PM
Something that struck me weird was slayer's thing about how he said he was forced into the bet.
Why should that strike you weird? Slayer's an idiot. He posts stupid horseshit like that all the time.

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 09:22 PM

There are two concessions made for the contest meeting an untimely end.

1. This is a facial hair growing contest between gochiefs and Slayer Diablo.
2. It runs through Dec 31st, 2005.
3. Longest facial hair on Dec 31st, 2005 wins.
4. This means you cannot shave for an entire year. At all. If you shave, you forfeit. Period.
5. Winner take all. Winner retains personal naming rights for all time. Winner owns loser's naming rights through Dec 31st, 2006 or for one year from the date of the forfeit or disqualification. Winner collects the pot - whatever donations people throw into the challenge pot.
6. Both participants are required to post an update photo once a month. It must be posted by the last day of the month or you forfeit.
7. WilliamTheIrish is designated as impartial judge. His decisions are final

Please highlight the concession rules.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 09:23 PM
The contest was over before EITHER of us shaved.you can't change the rules to suit yourself...

the rules do not allow for any supposed plea bargain...

if you both shaved, the entire bet was off and no naming rights accrue...

the bet was off, nobody wins anything...

ENDelt260
01-31-2005, 09:23 PM
We abided by the rules

Um, no you didn't.

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 09:24 PM
you can't change the rules to suit yourself...

if you both shaved, the entire bet was off and no naming rights accrue...

the bet was off, nobody wins anything...

Thats the way I read it too. Both wuss boys lose. No naming rights. I say Go Chiefs should now be called Go Wuss!

go bowe
01-31-2005, 09:24 PM
1. This is a facial hair growing contest between gochiefs and Slayer Diablo.
2. It runs through Dec 31st, 2005.
4. This means you cannot shave for an entire year. At all. If you shave, you forfeit. Period.
5. Winner take all. Winner retains personal naming rights for all time. Winner owns loser's naming rights through Dec 31st, 2006 or for one year from the date of the forfeit or disqualification. Winner collects the pot - whatever donations people throw into the challenge pot.
6. Both participants are required to post an update photo once a month. It must be posted by the last day of the month or you forfeit.

Please highlight the concession rules.no there's nothing in here about any plea bargains or side deals between the contestants...

in fact, since you shaved before slayer, slayer should be the winner... :p :p :p

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:25 PM
you can't change the rules to suit yourself...

The rules don't say anything about not allowing plea bargains, nor do they say you can't forfeit.

We didn't go against any rules AT ALL.

Count Zarth
Thats the way I read it too. Both wuss boys lose. No naming rights. I say Go Chiefs should now be called Go Wuss!

SLAYER FORFEITED, DUMBSHIT!

ENDelt260
Boo hoo. We got the better of you ****ers for once. Deal with it.
ROFL What a grand achievement. You must be so proud.

Dipshit.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 09:26 PM
Thats the way I read it too. Both wuss boys lose. No naming rights. I say Go Chiefs should now be called Go Wuss!i like go wuss, but maybe in honor of gochief's star war fascination, we should make it go wussie... ROFL ROFL ROFL

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 09:26 PM

Please highlight the concession rules.

Rule 4 Says your both Looosers!

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 09:27 PM
SLAYER FORFEITED, DUMBSHIT!

Learn to read dumbass. You Can't shave Period.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:28 PM
Rule 4 Says your both Looosers!

The contest rules were null and void the minute Slayer said he forfeited.

THEY DO NOT APPLY.

David.
all this potential....wasted.

go bowe
SLAYER FORFEITED, DUMBSHIT!by shaving or by failing to post his picture?

i don't see any other forfeit rules...

there's only photos and shaving...

and you shaved first...

slayer wins... :toast:

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:30 PM
by shaving or by failing to post his picture?

i don't see any other forfeit rules...

there's only photos and shaving...

and you shaved first...

slayer wins... :toast:

You are a complete idiot.

He forfeited. He gave the victory to me.

The contest was OVER the minute he said he was giving up.

END OF STORY.

Stop trying to weasel out of it, ****ers.

ENDelt260
01-31-2005, 09:32 PM
all this potential....wasted.
Not so. dipshit #1 is jumping up and down in his chair and moving to pout phase as we speak.

He's like a three year old who's been denied his favorite toy.

"I won. You guys are wrong. LISTEN TO ME!!! WHY AREN"T YOU LISTENING!!!"

Haha. What a dipshit.

Iowanian
read rule 4, you hairy palmed Mongoloid.

go bowe
The contest rules were null and void the minute Slayer said he forfeited.

THEY DO NOT APPLY.the rules do apply...

you're trying to add new rules or change the rules to suit yourself, just like you did on the 37 forever bet...

the rules were clearly stated, you said so yourself...

doesn't matter what you say, you lost the bet by shaving first...

you don't get squat, and your precious user name is not safe, impo...

go bowe
01-31-2005, 09:33 PM
read rule 4, you hairy palmed Mongoloid.this quoting service is provided at no charge for our esteemed members...

PastorMikH
01-31-2005, 09:33 PM

I'm not sure either of those would qualify as a beard. However, gochiefs does sorta resemble a 17 year old amish boy that has been married for a couple months. 'Course, we know it's gochiefs so the actual marrying of a girl is out of the question.

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 09:34 PM
the rules do apply...

you're trying to add new rules or change the rules to suit yourself, just like you did on the 37 forever bet...

What a fuggin welch!

go bowe
You are a complete idiot.

He forfeited. He gave the victory to me.

The contest was OVER the minute he said he was giving up.

END OF STORY.

Stop trying to weasel out of it, ****ers.no, young jedi...

it is you, repeating your earlier transgressions...

it is you who are the weasel, young jedi...

David.
Not so. dipshit #1 is jumping up and down in his chair and moving to pout phase as we speak.

He's like a three year old who's been denied his favorite toy.

"I won. You guys are wrong. LISTEN TO ME!!! WHY AREN"T YOU LISTENING!!!"

Haha. What a dipshit.

well, that's good. I just liked the idea of jBret and slayer looking disgusting for a full year.

Not that they don't already :shrug:

ENDelt260
Darn you, Mike. Was it really necessary to subject us to those pics again?

Count Zarth
the rules do apply...

There is no rule against plea bargains. There is no rule against forfeiting.

If there's not a rule against it, we can do it. END OF STORY.

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm not sure either of those would qualify as a beard. However, gochiefs does sorta resemble a 17 year old amish boy that has been married for a couple months.

I think a 17 year old Amish boy would have more hair than that.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm not sure either of those would qualify as a beard. However, gochiefs does sorta resemble a 17 year old amish boy that has been married for a couple months. 'Course, we know it's gochiefs so the actual marrying of a girl is out of the question.

It was a facial hair contest, not a beard contest.

I had more, so I won. Slayer opted out and saved himself 11 more months of embarrassment.

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 09:36 PM
Nice he is now Cry Baby.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm not sure either of those would qualify as a beard. However, gochiefs does sorta resemble a 17 year old amish boy that has been married for a couple months. 'Course, we know it's gochiefs so the actual marrying of a girl is out of the question. http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

da archbishop of samque is in da house!!

Iowanian
01-31-2005, 09:37 PM
Gochiefs, having another Dude's pubefarm surrounding your c@cksucker, doesn't make that a goatee on your face.

Count Zarth
Fine, ****ers.

I'm not participating in any more of your stupid contests ever again....you can change my username but I've lost any trust I ever had for Phobia....

**** YOU

PastorMikH
Darn you, Mike. Was it really necessary to subject us to those pics again?

Uhm, well, I completly missed this whole thread and was trying to catch up.

Say, maybe this will make up for it...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=37096

PastorMikH
01-31-2005, 09:39 PM
It was a facial hair contest, not a beard contest.

I had more, so I won. Slayer opted out and saved himself 11 more months of embarrassment.

Actually, yours was kinda more on your throat and chins than it was on your face.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:40 PM
Actually, yours was kinda more on your throat and chins than it was on your face.

I really don't care. The contest is over but Chiefsplanet can't let me have any fun so they decide to **** me in the ass again....

I won fair and ****ing square but nooooo.

I guess I won't be doing those ten shots now.....I don't mind being the butt of jokes but this is bullshit.

David.
01-31-2005, 09:40 PM
I really don't care. The contest is over but Chiefsplanet can't let me have any fun so they decide to **** me in the ass again....

ahaha, maybe this thread doesn't suck

Yosef_Malkovitch
01-31-2005, 09:42 PM

I won fair and ****ing square but nooooo.

I guess I won't be doing those ten shots now.....I don't mind being the butt of jokes but this is bullshit.

GC, seriously, if the agreement didn't mention whether there could be a forfeit or not, you can't just make up rules to say there CAN be.

Granted, we can't make up rules to say there CANNOT be, either.

I think we should let WTI decide.

ENDelt260
01-31-2005, 09:42 PM
Fine, ****ers.

I'm not participating in any more of your stupid contests ever again....you can change my username but I've lost any trust I ever had for Phobia....

**** YOU
Wah.

Phobia didn't change your name.

Hell, if you really wanna show us, not only don't participate in future contests... you should just leave the board for ever. Boy, that would teach us.

Face it, dumbass. You're a pathetic worthless crybaby douchebag. You've got your panties in a knot because you can't win an Internet contest with a 17 year old by making up your own rules (Hey, there was no rule against it!) Maybe if you had a single substantial thing in your life, none of this garbage would matter to you. But, I guess we'll never know. As long as you're gonna expose a weakness, tho... it's gonna get poked with a stick.

You're a shitstain and a blight on this board. You're so f*cking pathetic that you can't even accept that your repeated bannings were because your presence is unwelcome here. So, you just keep coming back.

Well, by all means, stick around, dicknose. Continue to be the board's pathetic joke.

David.
01-31-2005, 09:44 PM
Wah.

Hell, if you really wanna show us, not only don't participate in future contests... you should just leave the board for ever. Boy, that would teach us.

Face it, dumbass. You're a pathetic worthless crybaby douchebag. You've got your panties in a knot because you can't win an Internet contest with a 17 year old by making up your own rules (Hey, there was no rule against it!) Maybe if you had a single substantial thing in your life, none of this garbage would matter to you. But, I guess we'll never know. As long as you're gonna expose a weakness, tho... it's gonna get poked with a stick.

You're a shitstain and a blight on this board. You're so f*cking pathetic that you can't even accept that your repeated bannings were because your presence is unwelcome here. So, you just keep coming back.

Well, by all means, stick around, dicknose. Continue to be the board's pathetic joke.

ahahah, harsh

Count Zarth
GC, seriously, if the agreement didn't mention whether there could be a forfeit or not, you can't just make up rules to say there CAN be.

Granted, we can't make up rules to say there CANNOT be, either.

I think we should let WTI decide.

You can forfeit in ANY competition....duh...

ENDelt260
Chiefsplanet can't let me have any fun so they decide to **** me in the ass again....

Yeah, ChiefsPlanet has consistently been the giver in that scenario.

Whatever, dude. It's funny how you want to hold everyone else to a higher level of accountability and honesty than yourself.

If you had a shred of dignity you wouldn't even be here.

Iowanian
Fine, ****ers.

**** YOU

Someone should call the Deathstar and warn them that Young Skywalker is pissed, and gassing up the KotExwing fighter.

ENDelt260
01-31-2005, 09:45 PM
ahaha, maybe this thread doesn't suck
Told ya.

Yosef_Malkovitch
01-31-2005, 09:45 PM
Wah.

Ouch. Jesus. I know GC can be annoying but still...

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:46 PM
It's funny how you want to hold everyone else to a higher level of accountability and honesty than yourself.

I don't.

The Pedestrian
01-31-2005, 09:46 PM
Why should that strike you weird? Slayer's an idiot. He posts stupid horseshit like that all the time.

First:
[b]Originally Posted by Phobia[b]
The one with the longest beard by the end of 2005 gets to choose their own username and is NEVER subject to a moderator change in the future. Additionally, the winner gets to choose the loser's username for an entire year.

No thanks. I'm done with those bets.

And the response by Phobia:[b]Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo[b]
No thanks. I'm done with those bets.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist. Either that or you're stuck with the username Jessica Simpson and endless PM's from royr17 for the rest of your life.

And with what my status has been on here for the past couple years, do you really think I'd see that as a joke by him? If your answer is 'yes', then you damn well better start looking through the archives. Got it?

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:47 PM
Wah.

Then why the **** would I agree to participate in the competition?

THAT WAS WHY I GOT INVOLVED. This wasn't entertaining in the least.

Iowanian
01-31-2005, 09:48 PM
I don't.

you forgot to end your sentence with "bets that I lose on the board".

You were doing so good, but here you are melting like a Popcicle in your arse...........yet again.

go bowe
Gochiefs, having another Dude's pubefarm surrounding your c@cksucker, doesn't make that a goatee on your face.this quoting service is provided as a professional courtesy...

Yosef_Malkovitch
You can forfeit in ANY competition....duh...

Not necessarily... barring any specific rules about a certain issue, you look at (among other things) what the parties to the agreement were hoping to gain. You were each hoping to gain the humiliation of the other party.

In a sense, by forfeiting, you are letting each other out of the agreement... something that goes against the very heart of the agreement itself.

I got a 92 in Contracts (I'm a 3rd year law student). I don't think you can argue your way out of this.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:49 PM
this quoting service is provided as a professional courtesy...

I like you, but now I am forced to put YOU on iggy as well. Way to go.

ENDelt260
01-31-2005, 09:49 PM

THAT WAS WHY I GOT INVOLVED. This wasn't entertaining in the least.
I was entertained. Then again, I guess not everyone gets a chuckle out of a supposed adult throwing a 3 year old's temper tantrum.

Especially the 3 year old in question.

Iowanian
01-31-2005, 09:50 PM
If everyone just went ahead and followed Gobo.....this problem would take care of itself at this rate.

Good luck living in your mother's basement until you're 45, Norman.

David.

woah, full on meltdown?

Count Zarth
Not necessarily... barring any specific rules about a certain issue, you look at (among other things) what the parties to the agreement were hoping to gain. You were each hoping to gain the humiliation of the other party.

In a sense, by forfeiting, you are letting each other out of the agreement... something that goes against the very heart of the agreement itself.

I got a 92 in Contracts (I'm a 3rd year law student). I don't think you can argue your way out of this.

I was hoping to gain control of my username indefinitely. I really didn't care about changing his, hence why I offered the plea bargain.

This isn't a ****ing courtroom case either. HE FORFEITED.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 09:51 PM
Wah.

Well, by all means, stick around, dicknose. Continue to be the board's pathetic joke.frazod, is that you?

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:52 PM
woah, full on meltdown?

You're goddamn right. I'm ****ing pissed.

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 09:52 PM

Wow if you can't get along with GoBo you really do have problems.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 09:53 PM
Someone should call the Deathstar and warn them that Young Skywalker is pissed, and gassing up the KotExwing fighter.this quoting service is provided as a public service...

David.
01-31-2005, 09:53 PM
You're goddamn right. I'm ****ing pissed.

over something as silly as a username?

ROFL priceless.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 09:54 PM
I was entertained.

Yeah, and that was the point of this whole thing. To take advantage of the two biggest dipshits on the board and poke fun at them for a year. Then we came up with a way to DENY you of that (at least, in the sense of the contest) and you decide to **** us (or me, at least) in the ass.

**** ALL OF YOU. Someone else can do "this week in chiefs history" next year, as well.

Iowanian
Someone should call jbret's mommy and have her remove all the Flintstones and sharp plastic weapons of action figures from the home.

I'm laughing hysterically....not really.........I'm laughing.......Picturing Meatpeeker Screaming at his Monitor Like Zell Miller

"whachu gonna fight the mighty gochiefs with, Iowanian.......SPIT BAOWS!"

Yosef_Malkovitch
I was hoping to gain control of my username indefinitely. I really didn't care about changing his, hence why I offered the plea bargain.

This isn't a ****ing courtroom case either. HE FORFEITED.

Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party which agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

The Planet Community's interest in this was seeing BOTH of you grow your beards for a full year. The Planet Community was a party with a legitimate interest in the outcome of the contest, and it did not agree to allow the two of you to breach the agreement.

Thus, strictly speaking, you're still bound to grow your beards for another 11 months. Or else concede that you both forfeited by shaving. I'm sure the Planet Community would agree to overlook this immaterial breach if you agree to fulfill the rest of the agreement and not shave for the duration of the contest.

go bowe

THAT WAS WHY I GOT INVOLVED. This wasn't entertaining in the least.au contraire, mon cheri...

it is most entertaining... :harumph: :harumph: :harumph:

tk13
01-31-2005, 09:55 PM
Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party who agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

The Planet Community's interest in this was seeing BOTH of you grow your beards for a full year. The Planet Community was a party with a legitimate interest in the outcome of the contest, and it did not agree to allow the two of you to breach the agreement.

Thus, strictly speaking, you're still bound to grow your beards for another 11 months. Or else concede that you both forfeited by shaving. I'm sure the Planet Community would agree to overlook this immaterial breach if you agree to fulfill the rest of the agreement and not shave for the duration of the contest.
ROFL Wow, that's great. Rep to you.

PastorMikH
01-31-2005, 09:55 PM
Someone should call jbret's mommy and have her remove all the Flintstones and sharp plastic weapons of action figures from the home.

I'm laughing hysterically....not really.........I'm laughing.......Picturing Meatpeeker Screaming at his Monitor Like Zell Miller

Since Gobo's on ignore...:D

BTW, Iowanian, check out your hunting thread.:thumb:

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 09:56 PM
Yeah, and that was the point of this whole thing. To take advantage of the two biggest dipshits on the board and poke fun at them for a year. Then we came up with a way to DENY you of that (at least, in the sense of the contest) and you decide to **** us (or me, at least) in the ass.

**** ALL OF YOU. Someone else can do "this week in chiefs history" next year, as well.

Dude you should just STFU your really sounding like your new user name.

Count Zarth
Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party who agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

HE FORFEITED. IT WAS OVER AS SOON AS HE SAID "I FORFEIT."

Let's say the New England Patriots decide to forfeit the Super Bowl. The people who wanted to watch it would be pissed. That's pretty much what happened here.

Start a contest between someone else then, and make a rule against forfeiting and plea bargains.

ENDelt260

"I hate you! I hate you! You're so mean to me!!" :deevee:

Go sit in the corner and pout, Nancy.

ENDelt260
01-31-2005, 09:57 PM
Well, I see Slayer has turned his namechange into a positive.

Good for you, Slayer.

go bowe

PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THAT!! :ee: :eek: :eek:

ENDelt260

That's what got me going, too.

David.
01-31-2005, 09:58 PM
see, slayer embraced his name ROFL

Yosef_Malkovitch
HE FORFEITED. IT WAS OVER AS SOON AS HE SAID "I FORFEIT."

This would be correct if there were a provision in the agreement that allowed forfeiture. There wasn't, so it's not.

We should allow WTI to decide.

The Pedestrian

Good for you, Slayer.

I kinda wish I had some warning so we could have some better pics of her, but these will do for now....

2bikemike

Good for you, Slayer.

Young Slayer has learned his lessons well. Too bad Crybaby doesn't get it.

Count Zarth

Good for you, Slayer.

Slayer's name should be changed to Sweet Cheeks in about an hour.

Of course, that won't happen. Because we have mods who like to abuse their position.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 09:59 PM
If everyone just went ahead and followed Gobo.....this problem would take care of itself at this rate.

Good luck living in your mother's basement until you're 45, Norman.yeah, that's the ticket...

everybody just take turns quoting iowanian and soon we'll all be on ignore and it'll be like he's not even here... ROFL ROFL ROFL

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 10:00 PM
Slayer's name should be changed to Sweet Cheeks in about an hour.

Of course, that won't happen. Because we have mods who like to abuse their position.

Whaaaaa fugging Whaaaaaaaa!

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 10:00 PM
This would be correct if there were a provision in the agreement that allowed forfeiture. There wasn't, so it's not.

We should allow WTI to decide.

Since when the hell does their need to be a provision for everything? People find loopholes in the system everyday....they don't get penalized for it, the system is changed.

This is all my fault. I should have made Slayer shave immediately. That way, even according to the stupid contest rules, the contest was over.

I knew this would happen. You ****ers can't let GoChiefs gain the upper hand for even a second.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 10:01 PM
Wow if you can't get along with GoBo you really do have problems.thanks...

i think... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2bikemike
yeah, that's the ticket...

everybody just take turns quoting iowanian and soon we'll all be on ignore and it'll be like he's not even here... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Like this?

ENDelt260
Because we have mods who like to abuse their position.

Don't be pissing and moaning about abuse there, Pot. You shouldn't even be here. The only reason you're around is we relented and let you stay after you circumvented many legitimate bans.

But, of course, everyone else must have the utmost integrity.

Continue your temper tantrum. I'm sure Mother will be along shortly to wipe the snot off your nose that has undoubtedly leaked out as you cry and scream.

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 10:02 PM
thanks...

i think... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't you get along with everybody? That was always my impression.

Iowanian
01-31-2005, 10:02 PM
I sure hope the ZellMiller/Gochiefs pic I'm working on to insert here works out.

Jenson71
01-31-2005, 10:03 PM
You can always just leave gochiefs...

Oh wait...hahaha.

Count Zarth
But, of course, everyone else must have the utmost integrity.

I dunno. I expected Phobia to act fairly after this was cleary over. I guess I learned my lesson.

go bowe

"whachu gonna fight the mighty gochiefs with, Iowanian.......SPIT BAOWS!" http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

stop it stop it, you're killing me... ROFL ROFL ROFL

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 10:05 PM
I dunno. I expected Phobia to act fairly after this was cleary over. I guess I learned my lesson.

What are you snivelling about. WTI hasn't made his ruling. You still have a chance. All be it a slim one. Phobia hasn't done anything to you yet.

ENDelt260
01-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Phobia's not even here, dipstick. How has Phobia not acted fairly? He said he didn't feel right about the "ending", but he'd leave the final decision up to WTI. Which, btw, is exactly in line with the written rules. He hasn't acted in any way in this ordeal since.

go bowe
01-31-2005, 10:06 PM
Since Gobo's on ignore...:D

BTW, Iowanian, check out your hunting thread.:thumb: http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

watch out, he's gonna ignore you next... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 10:06 PM

Oh wait...hahaha.

I enjoy this board most of the time...it's sad that things like this have to happen....I would have gladly participated in future GoChiefs-related competitions, but now....too bad, Chiefsplanet. You blew it.

The Pedestrian
01-31-2005, 10:07 PM

Oh wait...hahaha.

Don't be so hasty...he'll get himself thrown out within the next couple days. They may let him back time after time after time...after time, but they'll still ban him right before he can stomp off and "never come back."

Count Zarth
What are you snivelling about. WTI hasn't made his ruling. You still have a chance. All be it a slim one. Phobia hasn't done anything to you yet.

I'm sorry then. I was under the impression he changed my username.

I apologize, Phobia.

go bowe
Like this?http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

Miles
Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party which agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

ROFL Sounds like you may be a lawyer?

2bikemike
01-31-2005, 10:08 PM
I'm sorry then. I was under the impression he changed my username.

I apologize, Phobia.

Go back through the thread and you will find it wasn't him.

Count Zarth
01-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Phobia's not even here, dipstick. How has Phobia not acted fairly? He said he didn't feel right about the "ending", but he'd leave the final decision up to WTI. Which, btw, is exactly in line with the written rules. He hasn't acted in any way in this ordeal since.

Right, my mistake. I thought he was the one who changed my username.

I guess it was you, then?