PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Just Collapsed Giving Speech?

RINGLEADER
01-31-2005, 12:07 PM
That's what Fox says.

Chief Henry
01-31-2005, 12:08 PM
OMG, she's Pregnant !!!

RINGLEADER
01-31-2005, 12:37 PM
OMG, she's Pregnant !!!

ROFL

I guess she has the flu or something. Too bad there isn't a Japanese Prime Minister around...

Soupnazi
01-31-2005, 12:38 PM
Rumor has it she bit her tongue off when she fell and hit the podium.

MarcBulger
01-31-2005, 12:40 PM
Rush has it right. Whenever you turn a 180 degrees on issues your bound to get a little dizzy.

Loki
01-31-2005, 12:43 PM
OMG, she's Pregnant !!!

errr... ummm...
i think theah on to us hillahry...

Cochise
01-31-2005, 12:49 PM
OMG, she's Pregnant !!!

And all this time I figured Chelsea had hatched from an egg.

siberian khatru
01-31-2005, 12:52 PM
OMG, she's Pregnant !!!

http://image.pathfinder.com/people/sp/halloween97/multimedia/images/alive.jpg

Chief Henry
01-31-2005, 12:55 PM

OMG, your going to give me fricking nightmares SK. Thats just awful.

Baby Lee
01-31-2005, 01:24 PM
ROFL

I guess she has the flu or something. Too bad there isn't a Japanese Prime Minister around...
I thought the same thing.
Puke on a PM, and you're a punchline for a generation. Simply faint and you're a tireless public servant. Maybe there's another distinction in the situations that merit the difference in treatment, if only I could figure out what it was.

KCFalcon59
01-31-2005, 01:40 PM
It takes alot of energy out of her to spew all that hate and rhetoric.

Bootlegged
01-31-2005, 01:42 PM
too bad she wasn't speaking from a bed of nails.

BIG_DADDY
01-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Just die already.

bkkcoh
01-31-2005, 01:49 PM
OMG, she's Pregnant !!!

It must have been with a turkey baster, I can't think of too many guys who would hit on that......

But beer and no lights, almost anything would be possible....

But not from ME........

Cochise
01-31-2005, 02:19 PM
It must have been with a turkey baster, I can't think of too many guys who would hit on that......

But beer and no lights, almost anything would be possible....

But not from ME........

Maybe she's got both a his and her's tool kit, so she can reproduce on her own.

bkkcoh
01-31-2005, 02:25 PM
Maybe she's got both a his and her's tool kit, so she can reproduce on her own.

so she is asexual and can go f* herself, hasn't she been told that quite a few time already..... :thumb:

I can't imagine how many times Bill told her, or atleast mumbled it under his breath.

Donger
01-31-2005, 03:51 PM
Oh, bleech.

Sen. Clinton Faints, Later Gives Speech

Email this Story

Jan 31, 2:52 PM (ET)

By CAROLYN THOMPSON

(AP) Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York, speaks, Jan. 19, 2005, during the Ella J. Baker House...
Full Image

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton fainted Monday after complaining of a stomach virus before a scheduled speech on Social Security. She received medical attention at the scene and then went on to give another speech at a Catholic college Monday afternoon.

"It wasn't as dramatic as it sounds," Clinton said after the 30-minute speech.

Clinton aides said doctors believed she had a stomach virus. They said she felt weak at the private club where she was to speak, needed to sit down, and then fainted briefly.

Clinton, 57, was smiling when she walked out of the club, the general manager said.

"I saw her walk out the door by herself, she smiled and said 'thank you'," said Saturn Club general manager Vincent Tracy.

Later Monday, she delivered a speech about health care at Canisius College. She was introduced by former U.S. Rep. John LaFalce, who told the crowd that Clinton went against doctor's advice because she was committed to talking about health care.

Clinton was to return to Washington after the speech, the last event on her public schedule.

In September, Clinton's 58-year-old husband underwent quadruple bypass surgery.

During an earlier editorial board meeting Monday at The Buffalo News, Clinton complained about suffering from a flu-like bug that affected several of her staff members during a weekend retreat in Westchester County, where she lives.

The former first lady has said she plans to run for re-election in 2006.

Cochise
01-31-2005, 05:07 PM
Oh, bleech.

Sen. Clinton Faints, Later Gives Speech

Email this Story

Jan 31, 2:52 PM (ET)

By CAROLYN THOMPSON

(AP) Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York, speaks, Jan. 19, 2005, during the Ella J. Baker House...
Full Image

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton fainted Monday after complaining of a stomach virus before a scheduled speech on Social Security. She received medical attention at the scene and then went on to give another speech at a Catholic college Monday afternoon.

"It wasn't as dramatic as it sounds," Clinton said after the 30-minute speech.

Clinton aides said doctors believed she had a stomach virus. They said she felt weak at the private club where she was to speak, needed to sit down, and then fainted briefly.

Clinton, 57, was smiling when she walked out of the club, the general manager said.

"I saw her walk out the door by herself, she smiled and said 'thank you'," said Saturn Club general manager Vincent Tracy.

Later Monday, she delivered a speech about health care at Canisius College. She was introduced by former U.S. Rep. John LaFalce, who told the crowd that Clinton went against doctor's advice because she was committed to talking about health care.

Clinton was to return to Washington after the speech, the last event on her public schedule.

In September, Clinton's 58-year-old husband underwent quadruple bypass surgery.

During an earlier editorial board meeting Monday at The Buffalo News, Clinton complained about suffering from a flu-like bug that affected several of her staff members during a weekend retreat in Westchester County, where she lives.

The former first lady has said she plans to run for re-election in 2006.

Oh, wow, she should be president or something :rolleyes:

Michael Michigan
01-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Hillary Just Collapsed Giving Speech?

That's what Fox says.

This did it...

;)

January 31, 2005
Executive Committee Ignored: Howard Dean on the Verge of DNC Chair

The support of the executive committee of state party chairs going to Donnie Fowler should have derailed the Howard Dean juggernaut---right? Not in today's Democratic Party. In a move that should nearly seal a victory for Dr. Dean for the chairman of the DNC, he won the backing of state Democratic Party leaders Monday. AP reports that Dr. Dean captured 56 votes from the state chairs while Democratic activist Donnie Fowler could only scrape together 21 votes during a national conference call on Monday.

The state chairs ignored a recommendation made Sunday by the executive committee to back Fowler.

This is very good news for left wing Democratic Party activists, and the conservative wing of the Republican Party. Both are pulling for a Dean victory. He's well on his way as he already has the backing of state party chairs in Vermont, Washington, Florida, Oklahoma and Mississippi along with the backing of dozens of other DNC members.

Howard Dean only needs a majority of the 447 voting members to win the chair on February 12. It's going to be very difficult for the Clintons to derail Dean now. And of course the joke that is now going around is...

"Hillary Clinton fainted when she got word of the vote."

http://www.nationalledger.com/scribe/archives/2005/01/executive_commi.shtml

Frazod
01-31-2005, 08:01 PM
Just die already.

Signed, Bill Clinton.

ROFL

KCWolfman
01-31-2005, 08:05 PM
Okay, she came out to give healthcare advise against the advise of her healthcare providers?

What an idiot.

Donger
01-31-2005, 08:47 PM
Okay, she came out to give healthcare advise against the advise of her healthcare providers?

What an idiot.

Providing universal healthcare is bigger than Hillary, you and I put together, KCW.

You should know that. It's a right; up there with breathing, in fact. After all, sometimes you might need it. Things you might sometimes need should be provided for you if you can't afford it.

The Pedestrian
01-31-2005, 09:58 PM

Chelsy is bad enough...did you really have to bring that thing into this?

Cochise
02-01-2005, 08:37 AM
Executive Committee Ignored: Howard Dean on the Verge of DNC Chair

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oh please oh please oh please. :grovel:

Chief Henry
02-01-2005, 10:32 AM
It must have been with a turkey baster,

:hmmm: vaaaaarrrrrrrrryyyyyy interestinggggggg

Donger
02-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Heh.