PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have access to stories from the NY Post Yesterday?

KCWolfman
01-31-2005, 08:48 PM
A friend of mine who supplies me with AP Wire news shows an article from the left bastioned CNN showing they called the manager of Rodney Dangerfield asking him to set up a meeting with Rodney to speak on the death of Johnny Carson that appeared in yesterday's NY Post.

Way to go CNN on keeping up with current news.

SBK
01-31-2005, 08:56 PM
Dudes dead and he still gets no respect.

siberian khatru
01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
http://nypost.com/seven/seven.htm

BigOlChiefsfan
01-31-2005, 09:57 PM
"I said to my doctor Vinnie Boom Botz 'are you kidding me, doc? I'm not feeling too good. Write me up some new pills!' and he said 'Rodney, I can't. you're dead'. I said I wanted a second opinion and he said 'OK, you're getting pretty stinky, too'.

Michael Michigan
01-31-2005, 10:44 PM
A friend of mine who supplies me with AP Wire news shows an article from the left bastioned CNN showing they called the manager of Rodney Dangerfield asking him to set up a meeting with Rodney to speak on the death of Johnny Carson that appeared in yesterday's NY Post.

Way to go CNN on keeping up with current news.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/39537.htm

NOT AVAILABLE

January 31, 2005 -- EVEN in death, Rodney Dangerfield gets no respect. The late comedy legend's longtime publicist, Kevin Sasaki, got a call from a booker at CNN last week asking him if "Rodney would be available to share his comments on the passing and legacy of Johnny Carson." Sasaki replied that unless CNN had a new way of linking up to the afterlife via satellite, that would be impossible. Dangerfield, of course, passed away last October. Ironically, his new DVD set, "Rodney Dangerfield The Ultimate No Respect Collection," was posthumously released last month, and includes clips culled from his more than 70 appearances on "The Tonight Show."

Chief Henry
02-01-2005, 08:22 AM
"I said to my doctor Vinnie Boom Botz 'are you kidding me, doc? I'm not feeling too good. Write me up some new pills!' and he said 'Rodney, I can't. you're dead'. I said I wanted a second opinion and he said 'OK, you're getting pretty stinky, too'.

Thats funny

SBK
02-01-2005, 08:30 AM
My fav Rodney Dangerfield joke I saw him give. This was on Jay Leno, keep in mind.

"People always ask me, why are your jokes so gross? I say gross? My jokes aren't gross. Walking in on your grandparents giving each other oral sex, now that's gross!"

HC_Chief
02-01-2005, 08:40 AM
Oh, sweet irony...

KCWolfman
02-01-2005, 04:36 PM
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/39537.htm

NOT AVAILABLE

January 31, 2005 -- EVEN in death, Rodney Dangerfield gets no respect. The late comedy legend's longtime publicist, Kevin Sasaki, got a call from a booker at CNN last week asking him if "Rodney would be available to share his comments on the passing and legacy of Johnny Carson." Sasaki replied that unless CNN had a new way of linking up to the afterlife via satellite, that would be impossible. Dangerfield, of course, passed away last October. Ironically, his new DVD set, "Rodney Dangerfield The Ultimate No Respect Collection," was posthumously released last month, and includes clips culled from his more than 70 appearances on "The Tonight Show."
MM - Thanks.

There is a Point of Reference when people start spouting about the legitimacy of CNN for future posts.

BigOlChiefsfan
02-01-2005, 04:42 PM
"I tell ya, I get no respect. Back when I was alive a lot of people would dig me. But only CNN wants to dig me...up. No respect, Wolf Blitzer. Blitz THIS. Are you kidding me? But hey, I look on the bright side. I'm not getting laid any less since I died. Zero from zero is...well, I was told there would be no math down here. But I think you get the picture."