PDA

View Full Version : Sheed - Chiefs fan yes, Bush fan no

Baby Lee
02-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Don't really have any thoughts on it. But I noted PTI reporting last night that Rasheed Wallace said he "had nothing to say" to Bush when the Pistons visited the WH "I didn't vote for him."
Shades of, was it Chumura, when the Packers visited the Clinton WH?
Interesting personality quirks. His playing style is legendary. His b!tching style is infamous. His Chiefs fandom is endearing.
Just thought I'd 'coffee clatch' on it. No big whoop.

SBK
02-01-2005, 08:15 AM
You know, even if I didn't vote for the guy I would count it as an honor to meet the president at the white house.

Heck, my brothers both went and met Clinton when we had big floods here in the early 90's. We were just kids, and he wasn't known for being a rapist at that point, but it was still neat to see the president of the US.

Cochise
02-01-2005, 08:15 AM
Isn't his name spelled "Shweed"?

SBK
02-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Isn't his name spelled "Shweed"?

ROFLROFLROFL

Radar Chief
02-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Just thought I'd 'coffee clatch' on it. No big whoop.

Like butah, your posts are.

Baby Lee
02-01-2005, 08:19 AM
You know, even if I didn't vote for the guy I would count it as an honor to meet the president at the white house.

Heck, my brothers both went and met Clinton when we had big floods here in the early 90's. We were just kids, and he wasn't known for being a rapist at that point, but it was still neat to see the president of the US.
Got to shake hands with Reagan in '87 when he stopped at KC's downtown airport to give a speech. Our school bussed anyone who wanted to go down there.
I got to meet, shake hands with, and talk to Hillary when she springboarded Bill's campaign in Missouri from the Senate Lounge at the Capital on January of 01.

Pitt Gorilla
02-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Chewy likes the jailbait.