PDA

View Full Version : (New DNC Chief?) Dean: "I Hate the Republicans and Everything They Stand For"

RINGLEADER
02-01-2005, 08:43 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/story/276020p-236422c.html

YEEEEAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Looks like the GOP got its wish after all...Dean gets to be the face of the party for the next four years - fortunately he'll have no power to do much more but make ridiculous statements.

Does this mean he's the first gay DNC chairman in history?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Donger
02-01-2005, 08:47 PM
I wonder if the DNC and the Democrats will actually learn anything from the 2004 election, or will they go in the exact opposite direction they need to go in in order to win national elections?

As much as I'd like to believe that they are that stupid, I'll be surprised if Dean gets the chair.

Joe Seahawk
02-01-2005, 09:00 PM
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/dean_kitten.jpg

siberian khatru
02-01-2005, 09:01 PM
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/dean_kitten.jpg

ROFL ROFL

Damn, Joe, you are on a roll today. That's the second pair of underwear I've had to change because of you. I'd better switch to Depends when I see you've posted.

Bearcat2005
02-01-2005, 09:05 PM
I wonder if the DNC and the Democrats will actually learn anything from the 2004 election, or will they go in the exact opposite direction they need to go in in order to win national elections?

As much as I'd like to believe that they are that stupid, I'll be surprised if Dean gets the chair.
They won't and with the Kennedy/Kerry teamup "doging" the elections and when Kennedy is stating that the troops are the problem well one is inclined to think that 2006 and 2008 look red as well.
Thanks Kennedy and Dean for giving the voters no other choice, vote republican.
Your fellow red stater,
A Truman Democrat (But I guess that makes me a hard right winger these days).

RINGLEADER
02-01-2005, 09:14 PM

Now that Martin Frost has dropped out he certainly has the inside track. Roemer was never going to get far because of his anti-abortion views and I don't think Fowler is viewed as having enough experience despite the family name.

If you read Frost's letter announcing that he's dropping out he's already referring to Dean as the DNC Chair. I guess we'll know tomorrow, but I do believe the Dems are that stupid.

Joe Seahawk
02-01-2005, 09:32 PM
ROFL ROFL

Damn, Joe, you are on a roll today. That's the second pair of underwear I've had to change because of you. I'd better switch to Depends when I see you've posted.

ROFL Cool! :thumb:

alnorth
02-01-2005, 09:51 PM
Thank you Lord! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cochise
02-01-2005, 10:41 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Michael Michigan
02-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Now that Martin Frost has dropped out he certainly has the inside track. Roemer was never going to get far because of his anti-abortion views and I don't think Fowler is viewed as having enough experience despite the family name.

If you read Frost's letter announcing that he's dropping out he's already referring to Dean as the DNC Chair. I guess we'll know tomorrow, but I do believe the Dems are that stupid.

Fowler is the last Anybody-but-Dean standing.

The vote is Feb. 12--I'm pullng for him. (Dean, that is)

mlyonsd
02-02-2005, 07:23 AM
This is great news.

The democrats have been bit by the "We haven't learned a f'ing thing" bug.

The only way it could be better is if Maureen Dowd is picked as the new CBS anchor.

Cochise
02-02-2005, 07:29 AM
This rules.

The libs want Dean. The conservatives want Dean. Everybody wins (except normal democrats) :clap:

mlyonsd
02-02-2005, 07:35 AM
This rules.

The libs want Dean. The conservatives want Dean. Everybody wins (except normal democrats) :clap:

Someday those "normal" democrats are going to wake up and take their party back over. That would be a good thing for the entire country.

Hoover
02-02-2005, 09:45 AM
People Powered Howard

I think this guy would be good if the pople in his own party didn't think he was a freak.

Chief Henry
02-02-2005, 11:12 AM
I still can't beleave the Dems would be that
whack to let Dean be the lead WHACK.